Amateur Huffpo bloggers retain amateur status

posted at 12:30 pm on March 31, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

It was big news across the blogosphere when Arriana Huffington pocketed some serious coin by selling the Huffington Post to AOL to the tune of $315M. Perhaps less well known, though, was the fact that a huge number of the unpaid bloggers who contributed to the site felt they had something coming from the deal and went to court to grab a piece of the action. Led by Jonathan Tasini – apparently representing some sort of class action suit on behalf of roughly 9,000 other contributors – the action asked for roughly one third of the sale price as compensation for their contributions. So how did that work out? Not too well.

AOL Inc on Friday won the dismissal of a lawsuit by unpaid bloggers who complained they were deprived of their fair share of the roughly $315 million that the company paid last March to buy The Huffington Post website.

U.S. District Judge John Koeltl rejected claims by social activist and commentator Jonathan Tasini and an estimated 9,000 other bloggers that they deserved $105 million, or about one-third, of the purchase price.

The lawsuit contended that the work of unpaid content providers like bloggers gave The Huffington Post much of its value, and that the website’s sale allowed co-founder Arianna Huffington to profit at their expense. Tasini said he alone had made 216 submissions to the website over more than five years.

But Koeltl said “no one forced” the bloggers to repeatedly provide their work with no expectation of being paid, and said they got what they bargained for when their works were published.

Honestly, I’m not sure how this even made it as far as a court room. The premise just sounded ridiculous on its face. If you’re doing work for somebody with the expectation of being paid, you generally need some sort of contract. (Or at least a verbal agreement that you’ve got something coming later on for your efforts, no matter how vague the details might be.)

Ah, glory.

A form of payment that the devil would approve of.

(Although, I must confess, I don’t see a lot of people lining up for the “glory” of cleaning out the storm sewer intakes in the downpours, or putting the electrical lines back up.)

A completely nonsensical comparison if I’ve ever read one. First of all, there actually are people who sometimes go out and volunteer their time to clean up the community. We suffered a century level flood around here last year and there were a lot of folks out there cleaning up in the aftermath with no expectation of payment. They just did it to help. And as to the power lines, that is no job for amateurs.

But even with that said, publication is a very different animal. It’s a tough world to break in to, and sometimes you have to go and write some things for free just to get your name out there and – hopefully – be recognized for your efforts. Just ask the stable of excellent writers here at Hot Air who post regularly in the Green Room. There may not be any cash changing hands, but let’s face it… it’s not a bad way to gain a larger audience, not to mentioning a chance to highlight your other work you may do on your own site.

Yes, most people who write would like to ink a deal and retire to the life of luxury enjoyed by professional writers. (Which should be happening for yours truly any… year… now… *snort*) But if you expect to be paid, you need to make that clear up front. The suit brought by Tasini just came off looking like a childish grab for cash when somebody else suddenly came into a windfall.

Comments

Time to Occupy HuffPo.

0lberman, CNN, Huffpo, blue on blue all over the place.

cozmo on March 31, 2012 at 12:33 PM

But, Dear Leader Barry O said we had to spread the wealth around.

coldwarrior on March 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I’m getting all choked up here. Maybe they’ll realize what hypocrites leftist leaders are when it comes to money.

eMatters on March 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Making money blogging that one always makes me SMILE.

Dr Evil on March 31, 2012 at 12:40 PM

At least they’re getting paid what they’re worth.

ghostwriter on March 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM

So … I guess I need to call my lawyer and nix that whole “Hot Air owes me for comments” thing …

So tired of selling plasma.

Lime in the Coconut on March 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Imagine if the amateurs won. Facebook and Twitter would be brought down next.

blammm on March 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

At least they’re getting paid what they’re worth.

ghostwriter on March 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Not sure about that….most of that crap they’d have to pay me to read.

Tim_CA on March 31, 2012 at 12:49 PM

HA-HA!

jukin3 on March 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM

So tired of selling plasma.

Lime in the Coconut on March 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I hate hearing tragic stories like this. I’m going to go out on a limb and try to work a deal where they pay you FIVE TIMES as much as I get for every Green Room post. You deserve it my friend. Lay down your burdens and rejoice!

Jazz Shaw on March 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Does this place Huffington in the evil 1% bracket?

ghostwalker1 on March 31, 2012 at 12:52 PM

What if they gave a HuffPo and nobody came?

WhatNot on March 31, 2012 at 12:53 PM

The innocence and naivete’ of the unpaid volunteer, who believes himself every bit as worthy as those who are paid. He may be. But being worthy has nothing to do with getting paid. It doesn’t even matter if you do the same work. What matters is a contract for services, between two parties. If you’re giving it away for free … that is your failure. Don’t blame others.

Paul-Cincy on March 31, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Meanwhile, in Monaco, Arianna just wore out another poolboy and then had three thousand gallons of diesel pumped into the yacht for the jaunt over to St. Barts.

And she’s laughing at you, Puff Ho’s.

M240H on March 31, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Jazz Shaw on March 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Finally! People will stop thinking I’m Albino! :)

But, only if it’s Internet Money. I’m part of the new “digital economy.”

Axe on March 31, 2012 at 12:56 PM

… Oh, not me.

Damn. I’ll just …

… Well there’s …

I wonder if Lime will loan me tree-fitty.

Axe on March 31, 2012 at 12:58 PM

That’s how it works. That’s why, after pumping out five articles a day for a conservative pop culture blog, I no longer write for them except maybe twice a year.

Ryan Anthony on March 31, 2012 at 12:58 PM

There’s a word for them. Oh, that’s right, “Chumps.”

Thomas More on March 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Jazz Shaw on March 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM

My payment consists of helping make lib4life look like the fool that she/he/it is.

VegasRick on March 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

If you’re giving it away for free … that is your failure. Don’t blame others.

Paul-Cincy on March 31, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Make me think of Sandra Fluke.

VegasRick on March 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Make me think of Sandra Fluke.

VegasRick on March 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Are you saying those poor bloggers got Fluked over?

M240H on March 31, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I’m not sure how this even made it as far as a court room.

Jazz Shaw on March 31, 2012 at 12:30 PM

It didn’t really get to the courtroom. The judge dismissed the complaint because it didn’t (and plaintiffs couldn’t) state an actionable claim. But, you know, anyone can file a lawsuit for any nonsensical reason.

Syzygy on March 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM

There’s a word for them. Oh, that’s right, “Chumps.”

Thomas More on March 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Rude.

Freedom of speech isn’t nearly so attractive when no one pays you for what you say.

Paul-Cincy on March 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

unclesmrgol on March 31, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I wonder if Lime will loan me tree-fitty.

Axe on March 31, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Only in Internet money.

Lime in the Coconut on March 31, 2012 at 1:08 PM

You mean they’re stiffing Alec Baldwin for his insightful commentary? What has this world come to?

They’re just like the losers buying Skittles by the bale in some kind of support for Trayvon Martin, who now complain that Wrigley is making a profit off the sale of Skittles, and demand a piece of the pie. Hey, quit buying Skittles, and quit writing for HuffPo, unless you like Skittles or the audience AOL affords you to spout off.

Hell, I’m grateful places like Hot Air exist with decent, witty, and fair-minded contributors, and I’m allowed to throw in my two-cents worth in the comments.

tpitman on March 31, 2012 at 1:09 PM

a tough world to break in to

Understatement.

Lime in the Coconut on March 31, 2012 at 1:10 PM

VegasRick on March 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Let’s not forget dbear and the rest of the trolls which dwell under the bridge.

If they didn’t exist for our amusement, someone would have to invent them.

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Paul-Cincy on March 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM

It’s a right BECAUSE it costs noone else a dime.

WryTrvllr on March 31, 2012 at 1:13 PM

The premise just sounded ridiculous on its face

It’s a good thing there’s room in our society for social activists; otherwise, there’d be no place for people too stupid to work at Mc Donalds.

MessesWithTexas on March 31, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Why did so many of them come here during the second open reg?…To practise?

KOOLAID2 on March 31, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Shucks, you don’t need a contract to enjoy the high living standard of the typical professional writer. All you need is a tin cup, a cardboard sign and a bridge to sleep under.

Fabozz on March 31, 2012 at 1:18 PM

So tired of selling plasma.

Lime in the Coconut</strong> on March 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Have you looked into turning yourself into a wi-fi hot spot?

Dr Evil on March 31, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Jazz Shaw on March 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Dude. You’re getting hosed. They actually pay us to do this.

SlaveDog on March 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Fabozz on March 31, 2012 at 1:18 PM

“Will Scribe For Food”…..?

Tim_CA on March 31, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Dude. You’re getting hosed. They actually pay us to do this.

SlaveDog on March 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM

LMAO.

Just got my check yesterday!

Tim_CA on March 31, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Suckers.

Love it. :)

RedNewEnglander on March 31, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I kind of wish they would have won. Not because there is any validity to their complaint, but because I’d really like to see what happens next.

Can you imagine what would happen when they try to divide up $105 million between 9000 people? Would everyone get an equal share? Would they base it upon how many posts you had? Maybe some would argue that they should get paid based upon page views or the number of comments. It would be awesome seeing the 99% have their meltdown–fighting over who should get the most.

ReaganWasRight on March 31, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Fabozz on March 31, 2012 at 1:18 PM

“Will Scribe For Food”…..?

Tim_CA on March 31, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Or in the case of Huffington Post “Will Scribble For Food”.

Dr Evil on March 31, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Years back, I used to write for a low traffic blog, invited by the blogger to become one of the writers because he liked my commenting style, payment was never mentioned, and I enjoyed the diversion..

Somebody asked me if I was getting paid, and I frankly was surpised anyone could make any money doing it.

But wether my host was or not, I wasn’t offered any money to post, so asking for it after the fact would seem to me… a bit like extortion. If you’re that good, and an asset..

They’d offer a paid position if it benefited them.. wouldn’t they?

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Hear that? That’s the sound of the world’s tiniest violin playing for Arianna’s useful idiots.

In the spirit of fairness and charity, however, while I find most of the political commentary on HuffPo to be utterly contemptible and detestable crap, I have on occasion gotten a decent restaurant recommendation from their non-political areas.

JimLennon on March 31, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Am I the only one who has sympathy for the unpaid bloggers?

Most of them joined up because of The Cause (however misbegotten and wretched that cause may be). They thought they were contributing to a community of like-minded individuals who simply want to make the world A Better Place.

Then they find out that Dear Leader Arianna, instead of being Che, was more like Leona Helmsley — both of these women love making money, but have shown little enthusiasm for paying taxes. Rather than contributing to The Cause, the bloggers learned they were providing incremental value to an increasingly valuable asset owned by a woman who spews from The Left but whose eye always remains squarely on the bottom line.

And so they say, Where’s Mine? They may not have a legal case; but surely they have not been treated justly.

bobs1196 on March 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Dude. You’re getting hosed. They actually pay us to do this.

SlaveDog on March 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Quiet, dammit. You know we aren’t supposed to talk about it.

katy the mean old lady on March 31, 2012 at 1:44 PM

What happened to “Share the Wealth”?
Oh, I forgot: that only applies to OTHERS!

gullxn on March 31, 2012 at 1:45 PM

ReaganWasRight on March 31, 2012 at 1:30 PM

The democrat treasurer they appointed to oversee it during negotiations would steal it and flee to an unknown location to live high on the hog.

chemman on March 31, 2012 at 1:46 PM

They actually pay us to do this.

Willard pays his supporters up to $25 per comment on Hot Air, depending on length, with a bonus for not drooling.

Emperor Norton on March 31, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Tim_CA
yep I got mine two, that’s the best thing about being conservative, they pay us for our insightful comments.

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 1:50 PM

bobs1196 on March 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM

What happened to “Share the Wealth”?
Oh, I forgot: that only applies to OTHERS!

gullxn on March 31, 2012 at 1:45 PM

It’s that kind of thing, I think.

Lime in the Coconut on March 31, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Well,…

bobs1196 on March 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM</blockquote

Do I think they were played and used by Arianna?

sure.. they absolutely were being treated badly, if only in the sense, they could have been offered something, it wouldn't have hurt Arianna that much to pay the help.

They screwed up in the sense, they allowed themselves to be used, and never spoke out till they saw just how much she was making for their efforts.

Do I think Huffington was exploiting them, yes, and badly I'm just saying.. I don't see how they can get redress… since they signed on without any thought to getting paid..

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Emperor Norton on March 31, 2012 at 1:48 PM

He doubles it if they practice Obama-speak by inserting things like we won and shut up and get in line.

chemman on March 31, 2012 at 1:51 PM

But…but….but…..IT’S NOT FAIR!

GarandFan on March 31, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Oops, sorry,
Katy the mean old lady,
I thought every one got paid.
Oops I did it again.

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 1:54 PM

bobs1196 on March 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM

*hands Bob $5* (clearly worth at least 3 cents a word).

Paul-Cincy on March 31, 2012 at 1:55 PM

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 1:51 PM

You get paid just for quoting others? That could be a gold mine. Well … it worked for Arriana.

Paul-Cincy on March 31, 2012 at 1:57 PM

If you think those bloggers are mad now, wait until they pay Olbermann some ungodly sum to create traffic.

rogaineguy on March 31, 2012 at 1:58 PM

bobs1196 on March 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM

It was voluntary. Volunteers don’t get paid, that’s why they call them volunteers. The act of volunteerism is not restricted to charity. If they wanted to be paid, they should have stated they wouldn’t blog unless there was compensation before the fact not after.

Dr Evil on March 31, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Oops, sorry,
Katy the mean old lady,
I thought every one got paid.
Oops I did it again.

angrymike on March 31, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Look, I’m a poor struggling widow trying to make ends meet. If you screue this up, I can’t pay those yacht club dues coming up.

katy the mean old lady on March 31, 2012 at 2:01 PM

rogaineguy on March 31, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Snort. It wouldn’t surprise me .

katy the mean old lady on March 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM

If you want to get paid for your work…get a job.

Arianna made a fortune off this sale because publication IS consideration. If these “contributors” were getting paid for their submissions HuffPo wouldn’t exist, it would be uncompetitive and be overtaken by leaner, more efficient operations.

Tasini produces what can be, is and will be produced by countless others…he and his co-plaintiffs are therefore easily replaceable. In other words, he brings nothing special to the table and is compensated accordingly. If he had a bit more about him, he’d have concluded that someone else created the site, providing him a public forum and access to a larger audience than he could ever have provided for himself. He could then parlay that forum into a paying gig. But I suspect he and his ilk have reached (and most likely exceeded) their level and will get paid no more than they’re getting paid now…and will eventually give up writing in frustration.

fitzfong on March 31, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I though that propagating all that socialism was satsfaction aplenty.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Paul-Cincy on March 31, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I never was paid, I know some high end bloggers make a living at it. That’s fine.. I’m just saying.. if you didn’t ask to be paid up front..

you’re kinda on your own..

Like helping some elderly lady cross the street, then after you see her get into a brand new Lincoln, run over and bang on the window demanding a tip..

not all that sympathetic..

you did what you saw as a right thing, then after seeing the person you helped has deep pockets, then, then you get an itch to go mercenary for it?

That’s how most see it.

mark81150 on March 31, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Am I the only one who has sympathy for the unpaid bloggers?

bobs1196 on March 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM

pedestrian on March 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Said Huffington: “Ha ha ha! Suckers…”

cicerone on March 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM

They actually pay us to do this.

Emperor Norton on March 31, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Well, one of Mittens’ great personal virtues is his intransigent thriftiness. That’s one bonus that’s virtually never paid, especially to poor Bluegill.

Flop, flop, flop…

ebrown2 on March 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I though that propagating all that socialism was satsfaction aplenty.

Schadenfreude on March 31, 2012 at 2:18 PM

That was funny!

Reality Checker on March 31, 2012 at 2:45 PM

If Arriana Huffington were black instead of white — she’d be one of Michelle Obama’s best friends.

FlatFoot on March 31, 2012 at 2:53 PM

heh… What comes around goes around

fistbump on March 31, 2012 at 3:31 PM

FlatFoot on March 31, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Correction, if Huffington was a dessert, she’d be Moo’s bf.

MeatHeadinCA on March 31, 2012 at 3:34 PM

But, Dear Leader Barry O said we had to spread the wealth around.
coldwarrior on March 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Yours not his! Always yours and not theirs!

Sherman1864 on March 31, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Communists are upset because they felt they deserved a Capitalistic return for their “work”?

No wonder no one takes these people seriously

HotAirian on March 31, 2012 at 4:33 PM

M240H on March 31, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I’ll bet she had to pay considerably more for the pool boy than the diesel, for him to be er, umm…worn out.

TugboatPhil on March 31, 2012 at 4:44 PM

According to my calculations, that only works out to about $1000 per person?

Be that as it may, the only one that usually cashes in on these large class action suits if they win are the lawyers.

Dr. ZhivBlago on March 31, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Arianna dahling needs that money for herself, -you know she just adores a penthouse view.

slickwillie2001 on March 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Lefty propagandists screwed by an Uber-lefty propagandist.

Sucker meet play[ed].

profitsbeard on March 31, 2012 at 5:49 PM

What? No spreading the wealth?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

kim roy on March 31, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Internships and resume building. No wonder liberals want to attach themselves to the government teat – it’s not like they can figure out how to be successful on their own or make their own success.

kim roy on March 31, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Ariana Zerowing declares: All your base bloggings are belong to me!

profitsbeard on March 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Alternative headline: Uber-Liberal Mega-Blog that champions wealth redistribution & workers’ rights pleased uber-liberal bloggers who champion wealth redistribution & workers’ rights won’t get paid for their efforts.

locomotivebreath1901 on March 31, 2012 at 6:39 PM

This is still March isn’t it. What a month. Be still my heart! With all the good news ice cream sunday for conservatives this month, it has now been topped off with the cherry of one set of moronic, pretentious liberals suing and losing to another moronic pretentious liberal. Jeesh are liberal bloggers dumb. Almost any conservative will advise you that if you want to be paid for the milk, don’t give it away. And if the milk is being given away, why buy the cow?

Old Country Boy on March 31, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Rude.

Paul-Cincy on March 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Considering that the bloggers blood, sweat, toil and tears help build the site so that it was worth millions to AOL—I find all of this deliciously ironic.

Thomas More on March 31, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Dear HuffPost commentators:

Welcome to the Rice Fields. Here is your sickle, wicker hat, and sandles.

Now get to work, serf.

Love
Ariana “1%” Huffington.

BlaxPac on March 31, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Let’s assume for a moment that the Queen of PuffHo had actually wanted to be, what’s that word? Oh, “fair”, to her unpaid cadre of bloggers. Unlike HotAir, Ace, Wizbang, or many other conservative blogs, PuffHo chooses to build its business model on the back of the value of this large-ish group of volunteers. (After all, it’s the “cause”, don’tcha know)

That’s fine, so far, assuming that the Queen has no desire to flip her literary “house” when its value rises in the marketplace. Like many other blogs, she and her few paid writers would be compensated solely out of advertising revenues. No issue there.

But.

Had she wanted to be “fair” to the unpaid bloggers she was depending on to build the blog’s value, assuming that she set out from the beginning to use that group of bloggers to build the sale value of the blog at some future point, she could have done something like this:

* The Queen could have incorporated her blog, making allowance for, say, 100,000,000 shares at practically zero value, as a privately held company, under its articles of incorporation.

* She could have retained 99,950,000 of those shares for herself.

* Assuming each contributor met some kind of writing standard, she could have awarded a share for each writer who wrote so many articles against whatever standard she wished to judge their relative merit (say, number of positive comments received per article).

* Then assuming she had issued the limit of the remaining 50,000 shares to her unpaid co-bloggers, she would have been out of pocket no more than $150,000 on a $300M sale, or .05% of the sale value.

Under such a scheme, the bloggers would have whined that they were worth more when the blog was sold, but they would have received *something* for contributing measurably to the sale value of the blog – even if each share was worth $3.00 in this instance.

That is, of course, assuming that the Queen ever planned to do anything for her unpaid labour force other than screw them when she used them to build the blog’s value so she could sell it out from under them.

BTW I can’t wait until Kos does the same to his unpaid writer followers as did the Queen to hers. I can hardly wait. Pass the popcorn, please…

Wanderlust on April 1, 2012 at 7:17 AM

. . . first they came for Arianna’s millions.

And I didn’t say anything because I wasn’t a PuffHo Poster.

Sheesh, the only check those twits deserve is a reality check.

BigAlSouth on April 1, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Amazing how liberals scream “spread the wealth!”, but when it comes to spreading their own wealth to people who have actually done work and are deserving – not a dime!

Glad to see this enterprise fail miserably.

mitchellvii on April 1, 2012 at 7:42 AM

You know the MOST surprising thing to me in this entire story?

That AOL still had $300 million to spend on ANYTHING. I mean, does anyone still use AOL?

mitchellvii on April 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM

“The decision makes it clear that unpaid contributors had no expectation of remuneration monetarily, went into the deal with “eyes wide open” and that their reward came “by publication, not by payment.” Still, that didn’t stop some people from characterizing it as a deal with the devil.” – Ed

They were dealing with Arianna Huffington … WTF did they expect?

The “Green Room” isn’t the only source of pertinent info here. Many posters would gladly delve deeper into topics, conduct appropriate research, and share their thoughts were we, er, they, compensated for same. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)
No, seriously, merely publishing the drivel of amateur stooges should enable them to land a job with Media Matters, LSDNBC, or some other intellectually-challenged MSM and/or InterTube font of wisdom.
BTW …
I just LOVE the blowback I get from the loons at Dahling Arainna’s site. (chuckle)
(and she’s a refugee who can tell gay from straight – uh huh)
She doesn’t know up from down.
That Said …
All of those NINE THOUSAND who signed onto this class action fustercluck are now re-reading all of their own posts and thinking:
“Damn, I should be paid for repeating that unoriginal talking point!”
ROTFLMAO
What a bunch o’maroons.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on April 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Arianna Huffington. A cut-throat capitalist. It must have been devastating to the army of progressives that write and comment on her site that she herself was not willing to ‘spread the wealth around’. Welcome to the real world, ‘progressives’.

Jerry Bear on April 1, 2012 at 3:45 PM