Limbaugh: My ratings are up from 10% to 60% across 600 stations lately

posted at 7:10 pm on March 29, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via the Daily Rushbo, the inevitable postscript to last night’s semi-official demise of the Campaign for Perpetual Outrage. Who could have guessed that heavy media coverage of an initiative to get him thrown off the air would make radio listeners even more curious to hear what he’s saying? Shirt-rending indignation at the acts of a provocateur never backfires in real life.

I bet Bill Maher’s ratings are healthy lately too relative to his usual numbers. Second look at everybody moving on?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Dropped HBO and signed up for Rush. So there you be.

kim roy on March 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Leave my President out of it! His cocaine use was just your typical half-white half-black college experience!

tom daschle concerned on March 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Was?????

JannyMae on March 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Drug addicts lie.

KeninCT on March 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM

KittyKat in CT and other libs are having the same response as Ralphie’s dad to finding that the leg lamp was broken.

BuckeyeSam on March 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Drug addicts lie.
KeninCT on March 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Whew.
You’re not even trying anymore , are you, Kenin?
Sounds as if your heart’s just not in it.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on March 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Was?????

JannyMae on March 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Making the assertion that a sitting president is huffing cocaine is not as absurd as asserting that the sitting president is smoking pole.

Both have precedent, yes?

tom daschle concerned on March 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I cx’d my Carbonite subsciption…

Key West Reader on March 29, 2012 at 7:24 PM

There are lots of online backup services (click for comparison chart), the link at the top of that page that explains remote backup services before you decide on one. Carbonite didn’t exactly suit me.

I picked Crashplan 18 months ago because they offered Windows and Linux backup clients, and they have this nifty feature (aside from their online offerings): If you have plenty of disk space, you can use their software (for free) and someone else (friend, family member, etc.) can backup their selected computer files onto your system for safekeeping – it’s referred to as P2P (peer to peer) backup.

Since I had an unlimited plan, I was able to backup my daughter’s Mac too for no extra $$.

E-R

electric-rascal on March 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I am pleased that Rush’s rating have gone higher. More people should listen. If SCOTUS upholds the health insurance mandate, then the government will have the power to force everyone to listen
to Rush and buy whatever product he is sponsoring.

gasmeterguy on March 29, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Both have precedent, yes?

tom daschle concerned on March 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

tom daschle concerned on March 29, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Sounds as if your heart’s just not in it.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on March 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

What heart?

salmonczar on March 29, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Nothing to see here. Rush is right. Again.

minnesoter on March 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Giddy with anticipation for that tear-streaked visage of the fluking slut when the left tosses her in in the gutter once her usefulness is over. Now serving idiot tool #57,689.

swinia sutki on March 30, 2012 at 5:51 AM

We canceled HBO and let the cable company know why we did. Most people in our church that I have spoken to have as well. It’s worth listening to the youngest whine about loosing his throne show to flip HBO the bird.

I’d pay good money to see HBO’s subscription drops.

SilverDeth on March 30, 2012 at 6:15 AM

KeninCT Makes a bunch of guttural grunting noises that generally approximates human speech.
KeninCT on March 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM

SilverDeth on March 30, 2012 at 6:17 AM

I’d pay good money to see HBO’s subscription drops.

SilverDeth on March 30, 2012 at 6:15 AM

That money would be better spent getting you hooked on phonics.

Have a red, white and blue day!

KeninCT on March 30, 2012 at 8:24 AM

electric-rascal on March 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Thanks for the links. I was going to research this soon.

shick on March 30, 2012 at 8:45 AM

That money would be better spent getting you hooked on phonics.

Have a red, white and blue day!

KeninCT on March 30, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Troll harder, Ken.

Good Lt on March 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM

If it wasn’t for Game of Thrones, I would have dropped HBO a long time ago.

Defenestratus on March 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Glad to hear Rush’s rating are way up. He’s been very focused in the last 2 weeks and pounding the issues hard. More people need to understand just what this bunch of crooks/Marxists/agw nuts/and college professors who couldn’t run a lemonade stand are doing to the country.

Kissmygrits on March 30, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I’d pay good money to see HBO’s subscription drops.

SilverDeth on March 30, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Most of the 3- and 4-letter networks could vanish tomorrow and the world would be the better for it.

MelonCollie on March 30, 2012 at 10:42 AM

The Fluke non-fluke was a total fluke.

Rixon on March 29, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Or the Fluke non-fluke was a total cluster-fluke.

Anyone actually KNOW the proper pronunciation of her name? Whatever, it’s a fortunate name for perpetual, pernicious puns. Like Winning the Future.

Portia46 on March 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM

tom daschle concerned on March 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Was?????

JannyMae on March 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM

You know, that first year, there were a couple of his speeches where he looked and sounded high. Eyes at half mast, large pupils and slurred speech. And then there was that news story where he escaped the White House and went to some alley behind some embassy. He was asked about it and was cutsy coy.

With all the back footage and ability to enhance pictures and sound, I’ve wondered why no one has investigated these incidents.

Portia46 on March 30, 2012 at 11:09 AM

No one stand between me and my Rush enjoyment

You only get one or two in a generation. I get entertainment, analysis, and information without the unpleasant political slap backs available most other places

It feels great to hear the callers. The propaganda machine isolates conservatives, and Rush is the window to the great silent masses.

I printed a list of the sponsors who dropped him. I will not be boycotting. I simply will not give a plug niclke or an ounce of support to anyone who stands between me, and my Rush. Besides, anyone who caves to political blackmail once, will cave again and again. They must be de friended because they have become part of the machine trying to box me in

entagor on March 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM