Obamateurism of the Day

posted at 8:05 am on March 27, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

One would think that Barack Obama would have learned a lesson about microphones always being live after his conversation with Nicolas Sarkozy about Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu got reported all over the world.  The answer to that is nyet.  Obama’s conversation with Dmitri Medvedev wasn’t just a diplomatic embarrassment this time, but a political disaster that reminded US voters why they need to fear an Obama second term:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Talk about handing a weapon to one’s opponents!  The Obama campaign seemed poised to use the Etch-a-Sketch comment against Mitt Romney if he won the GOP nomination, but that’s out the window now.  The RNC had a campaign ad cut before the end of the business day:

Thanks, President Obama, for practically making the one-term argument for Republicans.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

President Gasbag is infinitely flexible already.

NeighborhoodCatLady on March 27, 2012 at 8:09 AM

you took me out of context
-dear leader

cmsinaz on March 27, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Sue Doenim on March 27, 2012 at 8:10 AM

oh how the lsm was trying to make this out as a nothingburger yesterday….ain’t gonna cut it this time folks…

cmsinaz on March 27, 2012 at 8:10 AM

KOOLAID2
;-)

angrymike on March 27, 2012 at 8:11 AM

A man who makes that kind of statement to anyone–particularly the Russians, is essentially saying that it is a fait accompli. That’s the most audacious bullsh!t we’ve heard in over 500 years. Don’t the Russians know that promises from this guy come with expiration dates?? He’s promised Hispanics, gays, and all the other “victim” groups something…some carrot…on down the road. Now add the Russians to the pile.

and we get the bill, right?

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Why am I not logged in it took me three minutes to post, grrr…….

angrymike on March 27, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Medvedev should’ve retorted, “Eees eet steeel, how you say, half-time, in America??”

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I truly doubt BO cares anyone heard him.
He’s wearing everything on his sleeve these days.
And the media reports crickets.
I wonder if the Republicans are going to go after this at all.
I’m sure a lot of communists in the American govt are orgasmic about this.

Badger40 on March 27, 2012 at 8:14 AM

For the Russians, Oboobi is the tool that will hand them the rope for free.

AH_C on March 27, 2012 at 8:14 AM

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Chilling.

CorporatePiggy on March 27, 2012 at 8:14 AM

If this doesn’t drop the scales from voters eyes about how uncommitted President Obama is to the nation’s well being nothing will.

BadgerHawk on March 27, 2012 at 8:15 AM

TREASON

teacherman on March 27, 2012 at 8:15 AM

“People, please, I was just talking about the space between my ears”-BHO

Yoop on March 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Sad thing is that “Obama will sell us out to the Russians” will have little meaning to anyone under 45-50.

They probably don’t learn much about the evils of communism in public school these days, and they certainly don’t hear positive things about the Regan years from the teachers’ unions.

Wethal on March 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I am so glad it was recorded, for all of the US to see. He is not now nor has he ever been honest to the Citizens of this great nation. This type of preordained attitude towords us is Un-American. He should get a new home and roommate (cellmate)….Pvt Manning comes to mind.

Sabercat2 on March 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Look Dmitri, we’ve got our hands full—we’re mobilizing 10,000 of our newest “Civilian National Security Forces” to find Ayman Al Zawahiri George Zimmerman, and uhhhhmmm, this deal is going to have to wait until we get this lil’ election problem taken care of, cool?

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

AH_C on March 27, 2012 at 8:14 AM

this

cmsinaz on March 27, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Barry Hussein Soetoro is a traitor.

Whenever we get these occasional unfiltered glimpses into what he really thinks and says it is FRIGHTENING that enough of us were foolish enough to elect this malevolent clown.

Now you have to wonder what he is going to drag out to cover this up and keep it out of the news. Are they going to trot out Mizzz Fluke again or will they find some other LOOK! UNICORN! distraction?

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM

BadgerHawk on March 27, 2012 at 8:15 AM

said ain’t it…

cmsinaz on March 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM

sad

cmsinaz on March 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

If you, or I, or any other American had ANY knowledge of US missile defenses, nuclear weapons, or tangentially related to such, AND heard a RUSSIAN tell you this right here……PSHAW!…..dude, you and I would be arrested.

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM

The RNC had a campaign ad cut before the end of the business day:

Good news! Finally the RNC is cutting these bastards down to size instead of being “nice.”

Happy Nomad on March 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM

He’ll have lots of flexibility, to travel, golf, hit every bath house in Europe, as long as he’s unemployed, like the rest of America!

angrymike on March 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

This may be the obamateurism of the year. My problem with that is I don’t think it was simply Obama being an amateur, I think it was Obama being the duplicitous evil doer that he is.

DrStock on March 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

This is a nothingburger

deluded4life

NoFanofLibs on March 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Wethal on March 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Evils of communism in public school? Please! The commies that run public school have nothing but positive comments about the collective!

Happy Nomad on March 27, 2012 at 8:20 AM

DrStock on March 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

agree, a definite candidate for OOTY

cmsinaz on March 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Early contender for OOTY.

I kinda think this one has a good chance of being out-done though. It’s an election year after all. He’s going to be claiming all kinds of wacky BS.

Mord on March 27, 2012 at 8:22 AM

DrStock on March 27, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I think the most chilling part of this is Emperor Hussein’s saying “last election”. It clearly points to just how awful a second term would be. It also could refer to the fact that he intends this election to be the last.

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Robert Philip Hanssen (born April 18, 1944) is a former American FBI agent who spied for Soviet and Russian intelligence services against the United States for 22 years from 1979 to 2001. As of 2012, he is serving a life sentence at the Federal Bureau of Prisons Administrative Maximum facility in Florence, Colorado.

Hanssen was arrested on 18 February 2001 at Foxstone Park[2] near his home in Vienna, Virginia, and was charged with selling American secrets to Russia for more than US$1.4 million in cash and diamonds over a 22-year period.[3] On 6 July 2001, he pleaded guilty to 13 counts of espionage in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.[4][5] He was then sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. His activities have been described by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Commission for the Review of FBI Security Programs as “possibly the worst intelligence disaster in U.S. history.”[6]

Despite these efforts at caution and security, he could at times be reckless. He once said in a letter to the KGB that it should emulate the management style of Mayor Richard J. Daley – a comment that easily could have led an investigator to look at people from Chicago.[54] He took the risk of recommending to his handlers that they try to recruit his closest friend, a colonel in the Army.[55] In an early letter to Cherkashin, he claims, “As far as the funds are concerned, I have little need or utility for more than the $100,000.”[56]

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Happy Nomad on March 27, 2012 at 8:20 AM

My nephew is in Jr high school and he’s been taught that Reagan was evil and Israel victimizes the Palis and stole their land.

It’s truly pathetic. And this is in Eastern Kentucky. Government schools exist to produce perfect obedient robots for the state.

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Early contender for OOTY.

Mord on March 27, 2012 at 8:22 AM

That will even be topped by what he does AFTER he loses. He is all but certain to launch into a rage about how “America doesn’t DESERVE a Great Leader” like himself, and about how “America FAILED him”. Barry might have to be dragged out of the White House in a straitjacket.

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Forget the contest for this weekend. Surely He can’t top this in 5 days.

Dingbat63 on March 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM

How many more millions of Rush listeners will be getting all the details today?

You can’t stop the signal. Everything goes somewhere, and Rush goes everywhere.

Bishop on March 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Behavior Patterns and Personality
Characteristics Associated with Espionage

There is no single profile of the employee who is likely to betray an employer’s trust. However, clinical assessment of Americans arrested for espionage 1 and academic research findings on white-collar criminals in general 2 do identify a number of behavior patterns and personality characteristics that are commonly found among such persons. The following are discussed in this section.
Antisocial Behavior

Vindictiveness
Narcissism/Grandiosity Paranoia
Impulsiveness/Immaturity Risk-Seeking
Inability to Form a Commitment

Individuals who betray their employer’s trust may have a propensity for violating rules and regulations. They may have a grossly inflated view of their own abilities, so that disappointment and bitterness against those who fail to recognize their special talents are inevitable. They may be inclined to regard criticism or disagreement as a personal insult that calls for revenge. They may be impulsive or immature, and predisposed to do whatever feels good at the moment. They may have drifted from one relationship or job to another, with little sense of purpose or loyalty to anyone or anything. They may engage in high-risk activities without thinking about the consequences.

Sometimes these weaknesses are so severe that they can be clinically diagnosed as symptoms of a mental, emotional, or personality disorder. More often, however, they are better described as behavioral or personality weaknesses rather than as psychological “disorders.” When these behaviors are reported, consultation with a psychologist may be appropriate.

just googled “characteristics of espionage”…. that’s all I did.

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Government schools exist to produce perfect obedient robots for the state.

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I’m not sure I’d go that far but I do know that public schools do not encourage critical thinking. If the individual indoctrinating the children declares that the Jews are evil, any challenge to that will be dealt with in a negative way.

Of course, that has always been the case. I had a teacher who was so depressed when Jimmy Carter lost that she called in sick. The irony is that the substitute was the president of the local Republican Womens’ Club and we spent the class saying something nice about Carter and something we wanted Reagan to do during his first term.

Happy Nomad on March 27, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Watch the media begin to stop the bleeding today…

DamnYankee on March 27, 2012 at 8:30 AM

You can’t stop the signal. Everything goes somewhere, and Rush goes everywhere.

Bishop on March 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Which is why Media Matters has targeted him.

Happy Nomad on March 27, 2012 at 8:31 AM

The RNC had a campaign ad cut before the end of the business day.

Hope it buys some airtime (NCAA ad slots no doubt sold out, though) and gets it out on TV in swing states. Just putting up a web ad doesn’t do much to reach people.

Wethal on March 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM

How many more millions of Rush listeners will be getting all the details today?

You can’t stop the signal. Everything goes somewhere, and Rush goes everywhere.

Bishop on March 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Watch for Hussein to “compromise” between Lighsquared and the FCC by granting them the rights to 530-1710 kHz.

IE: the AM broadcast band.

Because Lightsquared’s 4G network “can’t wait”.

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM

He was awfully touchy-feely with Dmitri at the point of understanding, wasn’t he? His affection for anti-American governments is stunning.

ExpressoBold on March 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Don’t think for a second that this hasn’t been scripted. Even if it wasn’t, the One will suffer no consequences–Media loves the guy. Rules, etiquette, good behavior, whatever, does not apply to the left. Libs can say and do anything they want and still get a paid gig, from slick willy Clinton to client number nine Spitzer.

racquetballer on March 27, 2012 at 8:33 AM

will they find some other LOOK! UNICORN! distraction?

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Yes, they will! Per Breitbart: Trayvon Martin’s parents to testify to Congress

DrStock on March 27, 2012 at 8:34 AM

You know, there is one good thing about an Obama second term. At least we’ll know in January 2017 we’ll be done with him. If he loses, expect him to try to pull a Grover Cleveland and run again in ’16.

radjah shelduck on March 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM

How many more millions of Rush listeners will be getting all the details today?

You can’t stop the signal. Everything goes somewhere, and Rush goes everywhere.

Bishop on March 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM

No, I’m sorry you’re wrong. The Rush Limbaugh Show was destroyed in early 2012 by a not astro turf/real grass roots movement of consumers who were finally fed up with his incessant hate speech. Liberals and Conservatives alike boycotted his advertisers and he went out of business within weeks.

hawkdriver on March 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Chilling.

CorporatePiggy on March 27, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Isn’t it? It’s almost right out of a political thriller novel.

gophergirl on March 27, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I was disgusted and embarrased by Bill Clinton. Obama is a true idealogue and he scares the crap out of me. Russia is helping Iran Obama is gonna give away the farm. Hes a useful idiot to Putin. Our Republican leadership needs to step it up and do something. Thinking about the situation gives me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

ldbgcoleman on March 27, 2012 at 8:37 AM

just googled “characteristics of espionage”…. that’s all I did.

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Good one!

DrStock on March 27, 2012 at 8:37 AM

angrymike on March 27, 2012 at 8:11 AM

(:>)

.JugEars….”You didn’t hear me say what I said!”
.(Comrade Brother!)

KOOLAID2 on March 27, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Great ad & very timely — hopefully will see TV time. One suggestion to the RNC & other GOP groups: avoid centering the content on clips from Fox News Channel. While I personally think it really is “fair & balanced”, the opposition thinks it is Tea Party propaganda, and thus it weakens the appeal of the message.

KS Rex on March 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM

DrStock on March 27, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Cashin’ in…

DamnYankee on March 27, 2012 at 8:42 AM

hawkdriver on March 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM

LOL — oh yeah, I forgot about how the Left defeated Rush.

KS Rex on March 27, 2012 at 8:42 AM

The next best question to ask is how much influence is Russian intelligence going to have in the next election? Certainly, they see the carrot out there and now we’ll have a plethora of Russian agents providing assistance and facilitating BHO’s reelection. …..

Are you kidding me????

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Hey, it was just small talk from one mob boss to another.

docflash on March 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM

This is truly an Obamateurism for the ages.

God continues to bless America by making this exceedingly evil man so incredibly stupid. Cue the music to sing Psalm 2.

WhatNot on March 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM

the Russians usually have to pay a pretty penny for intel like this. He’s giving it to them for free.

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Yes, they will! Per Breitbart: Trayvon Martin’s parents to testify to Congress

DrStock on March 27, 2012 at 8:34 AM

What chutzpah. The details are coming out now about the “sainted victim” Trayvon Martin. He was a thug, a thief, and was ASSAULTING Zimmerman. Zimmerman was perfectly justified shooting the slimeball and people in that area are safer for the fact that he has assumed room temperature.

If he didn’t get Zimmerman’s bullet he was destined to get a police bullet.

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 8:45 AM

ExpressoBold on March 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM

…I see JugEars patting and looking Republicans in the eye all the time! (:<) …I thought for a moment there that he was going to kiss Dmitri on the lips!

KOOLAID2 on March 27, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Cashin’ in…

DamnYankee on March 27, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Why am I not surprised.

gophergirl on March 27, 2012 at 8:46 AM

WASHINGTON — The FBI has arrested 10 people for allegedly serving for years as secret agents of Russia’s intelligence organ, the SVR, with the goal of penetrating U.S. government policymaking circles.

According to court papers unsealed Monday, the FBI intercepted a message from SVR headquarters, Moscow Center, to two of the defendants describing their main mission as “to search and develop ties in policymaking circles in US.” Intercepted messages showed they were asked to learn about a broad swath of topics including nuclear weapons, U.S. arms control positions, Iran, White House rumors, CIA leadership turnover, the last presidential election, the Congress and political parties.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/28/feds-bust-alleged-russian-spies/#ixzz1qJwrGaEk

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM

We’ve gone from the POTUS saying to the Russian president “Tear down these walls” to this schmuck saying he’ll be able to bend over for them more easily after the election. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Four more years of this guy and there will be no US of A left.

ABO 2012

Dark Star on March 27, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Have you come up with a cool name for this fake scandal yet? /crr6

Oldnuke on March 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 8:45 AM

The news this morning included the fact that a New Orleans Police officer got suspended for posting the comment “live like a thug, die like a thug.” Seems pretty accurate to me from the facts that have come out about Trayvon Martin.

Happy Nomad on March 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Four more years of this guy and there will be no US of A left.

Dark Star on March 27, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Ain’t much of it left now.

Oldnuke on March 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM

radjah shelduck on March 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Thanks. Up till now I was only worried that Romney, Santorum, Gingrich or Paul would be running again in 2016!

Night Owl on March 27, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Happy Nomad on March 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM

It’s becoming more and more clear that this is a repeat of Tawana Brawley and the Dook Lacrosse “rape” allegation. Toss in there Obama repeating his “acted stupidly” mistake.

So since Barry has admitted that if he had a son he’d be like Trayvon does that mean his son would have been a thief, a burglar, and a thug?

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 9:01 AM

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Well the acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree. Like father like son.

Oldnuke on March 27, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Obama’s response has been oh so typical. “It’s well… complicated.”

Oh…

Mojave Mark on March 27, 2012 at 9:04 AM

radjah shelduck on March 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM

No chance of that. The rest of the democrat establishment will have to throw him under the bus to save ITSELF. They will do what they did to Carter, chase him out of the spotlight for decades.

Of course, Barry’s narcissism won’t allow that, and the MSM which created him will always love him and broadcast his annoying monotone cadence whenever he feels like talking. He’ll continue to be a dead weight anchor on the democrat party for decades after his defeat, and a reminder of WHAT YOU GET when you elect a radical.

Besides there is no WAY the economy, unemployment , etc, won’t rebound NICELY by 2016 that people would be INSANE to even think about bringing back the nightmare of 2009-13.

wildcat72 on March 27, 2012 at 9:06 AM

At the risk of being too soon…

Romney 2012

22044 on March 27, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Funny how Presidebt doesn’t want anything to happen during his term. Everything must be after the election such as Obamacare, the next Debt Limit vote, and now treason to the Ruskies. I’m sure I left a few others out that he has postponed.

Schwalbe Me-262 on March 27, 2012 at 9:19 AM

The ad misses an opportunity to explain that BHO did not know the mic was on.

The video also fails to adequately explain that BHO is proposing to give up missile tech directly to Russia, the topic for which he needs “space” and post election “flexibility”.

For the great unwashed masses that do not follow these stories day in and day out the video lessens in impact because of this.

For getting this video out so rapidly I applaud the effort, but the product is at best a C-.

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on March 27, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Treason anyone?

gooeylong on March 27, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I’ll bet Netanyahu was reassured by all those recent “I’ve got Israel’s back” statements by Obama, after the hot mic moment about Netanyahu between Obama and Sarkozy…

Wethal on March 27, 2012 at 9:35 AM

radjah shelduck on March 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM

We will never be done with him if he gets more SCOTUS seats (Kennedy and Scalia aren’t getting any younger.)

His Court would “find” the Second Bill of Rights that Cass Sunstein loves in the “penumbra.”

Conservatives in the Senate could push Romney for conservative SCOTUS picks. They managed to get Bush to drop Meirs.

Romney would not want to pick a fight with the base. Ginsberg is the oldest now, and in poor healh, although the old vampire does keep hanging on.

Wethal on March 27, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on March 27, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I don’t necessarily agree with your analysis but better to get out a C- product than it is to just ignore the gaffe, which is more the norm for the RNC.

Happy Nomad on March 27, 2012 at 9:39 AM

TREASON

teacherman on March 27, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Exactly!

Gladtobehere on March 27, 2012 at 9:44 AM

TREASON

teacherman on March 27, 2012 at 8:15 AM

TREASON

tinkerthinker on March 27, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Wethal on March 27, 2012 at 8:16 AM

I’m afraid this is true. Communism has been made into a feel-good religion for the kids.

Fallon on March 27, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Comrades, comrades, settle down. Everything is going according to plan. They like to throw out parts of the game plan to show you that no matter how treasonous, unconstitutional, outrageous, etc. that they can and will get away with it. Just one of the ways they get their kicks. Be prepared.
BOHICA 2012

Peppa Pig on March 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I had a cold chill while watching that. Very unexpected, even given my very, VERY low expectations of this president. If the Republican campaign doesn’t have that video on TV every day from now til November they will be guilty of political malpractice.

Tomolena1 on March 27, 2012 at 9:56 AM

How many more millions of Rush listeners will be getting all the details today?

You can’t stop the signal. Everything goes somewhere, and Rush goes everywhere.

Bishop on March 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Best be sure an Operative isn’t in play — remember how that worked out. The puppet theater isn’t the only thing going.

Prufrock on March 27, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Not treason — coordination with other heads of state is called negotiation, and happens all the time.

The real question is whether the negotiation demonstrates him to be a callow, self-serving wretch with no clear vision of the shape of the world.

And yes, it does.

Prufrock on March 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM

He is truly the One that they’ve been waiting for:
China
Russia
OPEC
Venezuala
Europe
Islam
All the ‘istans’

askwhatif on March 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM

It’s hard to see how this doesn’t become the Obamateurism of the Year. But I sure hope he finds a way to top this . . . before Election Day.

WannabeAnglican on March 27, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Prufrock on March 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Yes treason.

Happy Nomad on March 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Hey, it was just small talk from one mob boss to another.

docflash on March 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM

At least the mob has protocol and honor.
Obama? Neither.

askwhatif on March 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Martin had been suspended from school for MJ use. He wasn’t a little boy as Juanito Williams has been calling him. He was 6’3″ and a football player.
Getting back to the topic. Putin will never fit under Zero’s bus. I’m sure he’d like for president per se to be reelected because he knows he’s a fellow traveler hoping to reshape this country and the world into a communist/Marxist state.

Kissmygrits on March 27, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Have you come up with a cool name for this fake scandal yet? /crr6

Yeah, ‘Obama’s an Idiot-in-Thief’ should cover most of them.

askwhatif on March 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM

You can’t stop the signal. Everything goes somewhere, and Rush goes everywhere.

Bishop on March 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Miranda

BobMbx on March 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM

WannabeAnglican on March 27, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I’m hoping his OOTY is his failure to be reelected.

hawkdriver on March 27, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Sue Doenim on March 27, 2012 at 8:10 AM

You fizzled out too soon.

ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012 ABO 2012

Nutstuyu on March 27, 2012 at 10:38 AM

just googled “characteristics of espionage”…. that’s all I did.

ted c on March 27, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Yeah, well THAT’S going to earn you a visit from Big Sis…

climbnjump on March 27, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Russia is the enemy and always has been. Just because the cold war ‘ended’ didn’t mean they went away. Putin is trying his best to subvert American interests around the globe, most notably through concerted cyber-warfare actions.

So…it’s not all that surprising that Baroque wants to appease them.

CorporatePiggy on March 27, 2012 at 11:18 AM

What am I missing? – he does that daily with both deeds and words.

Tim_CA on March 27, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I’m hoping his OOTY is his failure to be reelected.

hawkdriver on March 27, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Yes, yes, yes! Now that brought a smile to my face!

Oldnuke on March 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM

You can’t stop the signal. Everything goes somewhere, and Rush goes everywhere.

Bishop on March 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Miranda

BobMbx on March 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Summer Glau!

Gladtobehere on March 27, 2012 at 11:41 AM

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election loss I have more flexibility……

to work on my golf game
to play and watch basketball
to allow Mochelle to tend to her garden in our new Chicago home
to write my third autobiography; One and Done.
to entertain my 2500 press secretaries aka the media.
to continue to tell others what to do while I do what I want.
to stumble off the teleprompter

dthorny on March 27, 2012 at 11:41 AM