Obama to Medvedev: I’ll totally cave on missile defense in my second term if Putin will give me “space”

posted at 8:40 am on March 26, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Ah, open microphones at photo ops.  Is there anything they can’t expose?  And is there any lesson about them that Barack Obama can learn?  Five months after reporters picked up a conversation in which Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy disparaged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamim Netanyahu, Obama forgot to check the microphones yet again in a conversation with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev.  This time, however, the microphones picked up the sound of Obama begging for some political help from Vladimir Putin — in order to gain the “flexibility” to cave on missile defense:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

This, to quote our Vice President, is “a big f*****g deal.”  What solution does Obama envision that would pay off for Putin so much that the Russians would agree to the “space” necessary by keeping quiet about US plans for its deployment?  The only possible answer would be the dismantling of even the smaller missile-defense system to which Obama committed in 2009.  And it looks as though Obama has already tipped his hand to the Russians — against whom this particular defense system would be mainly ineffective anyway — in exchange for political assistance to influence the election.

Scott Johnson says that this is a “space program” he can’t support:

The man has big plans for us — the kind of plans he won’t be sharing with the American people. Not yet.

Something tells me this next election is a big one. Let’s kill Obama’s “space” program.

Obama won’t share these plans with the American people. However, he’ll share them with the Russians, and ask for their help in influencing the election.  That should tell American voters all they need to know about this President.

Or perhaps not.  What other nations has Obama asked for “space” on American foreign and national-security policy so that he can win a second term?  And what American interests is Obama willing to trade for that “space”?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

This is a window into what a second Barry Hussein Soetoro term would be.

wildcat72 on March 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Well this is going to be all over the news this week.

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Crickets chirping from the lsm for sure

Cripe

This needs to go viral….dems will cry out of context

He cannot have another 4 years

A B O

cmsinaz on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Obama has all the space he needs. It’s in his skull, and it’s empty.

Archivarix on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Elections are such inconvenient nuisances.

Drained Brain on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Has any president ever been accused of treason?

Lickmuffin on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

This guy has got to go!

God help us.

ooonaughtykitty on March 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Can’t we just add arrogance to the list of impeachable offenses?

BierManVA on March 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Be very afraid of all the rest of his plans in a second term when he has more “flexibility”.

BeachBum on March 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Obama is not going to be re-elected and he obviously is aware of that.

Seeking a propaganda deal with the Russians because of his election desperation is very low down and dirty for a U.S. President. One would think Obama thinks he’s President of Pokeystaahn, or something.

Lourdes on March 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM

We can’t be the only ones sensing danger here. How much of this country still sleeps?

swinia sutki on March 26, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I felt nauseated, actually. And angry.

Lourdes on March 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Well, we’ve all known that Obama would be accountable to no one in a 2nd term. Hell, he’s already practically there now and we’re in an election year for God’s sake. But this at least confirms that he himself believes it too. I shudder to think what he’d do as President if he got 4 more years. At the very least, I know he’ll try to push through amnesty without the consent of Congress.

Doughboy on March 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Call Mitt a robot if you want, but at least he’s a robot that’s smart enough to be aware of an open mic. Barry’s such a sleaze.

BettyRuth on March 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM

You’re not alone bishop

cmsinaz on March 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Elections have consequences. The consequences of Obama will continue to affect us for years to come, I am afraid.

steved95 on March 26, 2012 at 8:49 AM

swinia sutki on March 26, 2012 at 8:47 AM

We can probably assume easily that anyone who buys Obama’s BFD shirt is still sleeping.

Lourdes on March 26, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Gingrich will probably be the first to beat on him for it, but I hope Romney’s PAC gets a commercial out there FAST.

BettyRuth on March 26, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

In a way, I am gratified that he’s acknowledged that we, peasants WILL get another election, because I’ve had my doubts about THAT…

But yeah, it does make my skin crawl. In his mind, I think Barry has no intention of giving up power. Do I think he CAN pull that off? Absolutely not, he’s too incompetent to pull off a coup.

That doesn’t mean he won’t TRY though, he certainly has laid the groundwork, both with the NDAA arbitrary imprisonment clause and last week’s egregious EO giving him control of all resources and industry in an “emergency”.

wildcat72 on March 26, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Nothing is scarier to think of than a second Obama term. We need to vote for whoever the Republican nominee is. Whoever. No hurt feelings over primary wrangling just vote to stop this maniac in the WH.

magicbeans on March 26, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Yeah,
He needs the space so he can capitulate to a takeover by Russia/China/Cuba after the election.

Always his plan…turn the US into a communist country because it is the “fair” thing to do.

ProfShadow on March 26, 2012 at 8:51 AM

…But this at least confirms that he himself believes it too. I shudder to think what he’d do as President if he got 4 more years. At the very least, I know he’ll try to push through amnesty without the consent of Congress.

Doughboy on March 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Yes, it’s patently obvious that Obama has ~plans~ for to use his second term, should he get one (though I do not think he will, not, at least, by any honest, credible process), and that his ~plans~ are of the creepy kind. If his plans weren’t so, he wouldn’t be appealing to Russia to help him make them possible.

Lourdes on March 26, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Scary level. He needs to go. Anyone of the GOP candidates looks good by comparison. The ads are writing themselves, just hope the Republicans are willing to run them. (or a super PAC.)

rbj on March 26, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Scary s***.

Paul-Cincy on March 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Unexpected.

It is a very small sample, but Russians were surprised about the total capitulation on the last missile issue.

It was more than they expected.

And we shafted our best new allies!

You see, the far, far left doesn’t think we need these systems.

I’m sure this is not discussed with the JCS. He get advice from the same sort of people who told him to back his green jobs crusade.

IlikedAUH2O on March 26, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Three things the MSM doesn’t report on:

1) The sun rises in the east and sets in the west
2) Water flows downhill
3) Obama is a duplicitous prevaricator

All three are universal truths, it is just the third one is only about 50 years old.

NeoDawg on March 26, 2012 at 8:55 AM

The first republican candidate to highlight this in a national
Tv spot will get my vote

redguy on March 26, 2012 at 8:56 AM

JugEars could shoot someone in front of the cover-up media…and they would not report it.

KOOLAID2 on March 26, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Hes going to do whatever he wants to in a second term congress and the constitution be damned. Hes hoping it cant be unraveled and if congress cuts the money flow off he can demonize them by accusing them of being mean to children and old people. Republicans better man up find some leadership and get their acts together. This guy will wreck our foreign and domestic policy for years to come if he isnt stopped. I thought he was going to be a bad president but he’s worse than anyone ever could have imagined. If it means Mitt than so be it. We cant take another 4 years period

ldbgcoleman on March 26, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Excuse my typos and let this depress you:

IlikedAUH2O on March 26, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Ok, those in the know. If Obama scraps all missile defense in Europe, that would only be of use to the Russians until a proper president can put them back in place. So, when does Putin make his move?

OldEnglish on March 26, 2012 at 8:57 AM

wildcat72 on March 26, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I’ve never bought into the conspiracy theories that suggested Obama would find a way to delay, postpone, or cancel the 2012 elections. It’s too outlandish even for this President. That being said, voter fraud will likely be rampant, so the GOP along with the Tea Party and other citizen watchgroups must be vigilant and watch for any irregularities. Look at what the Coleman/Franken race alone has meant for this country in terms of that single Senate vote that made Obamacare law.

But if Obama were to get a second term, I no longer think it’s outside the realm of possibility that he and his party attempts something in 2016 to keep him in power. Especially if as I suspect the entire economy collapses as we can’t sustain too many more years of trillion-plus dollar deficits.

Doughboy on March 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Worse than that.

Hey, all you “I’ll never vote for that RINO Romney” types — are you really willing to give this traitorous POS a second term? Seriously?

AZCoyote on March 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Doughboy on March 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I’m sure that on his to-do list for a second term are appointing another Critical Race Theory lefty to the Supreme Court, which will be the end of America as we know it, and selling out Israel. The quiet threat to ‘impose’ a settlement was dropped only because it wasn’t politically tenable.

ProfessorMiao on March 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Scary s***.

Paul-Cincy on March 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Oh yes.

If he gets back in he’s going to go hell for leather for all out statism. You ain’t seen nothing yet. Obamacare was just a taster.

CorporatePiggy on March 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Worse than that.

AZCoyote on March 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Oh, I’ll vote for Romney’s RINO butt over the Jug Eared Bastard®, but I’m gonna be one of many holding his RINO nose to the grind stone. No free passes.

PalinLover on March 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Remember Obama’s support for the the Marxist tyrant Zelaya, after he had been removed from office lawfully per the Honduran Constitution.

Obama will most likely need to go in such a way.

sartana on March 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM

HE is the DOTUS.

Dismantler of the United States

Destroyer of the United States

Divider of the United States

Take your pick.

PappyD61 on March 26, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Now what if Bush had said that? Yeah….

mjk on March 26, 2012 at 9:02 AM

but I hope Romney’s PAC gets a commercial out there FAST.

BettyRuth on March 26, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I doubt that will happen, but I would be pleasantly surprised.

katy the mean old lady on March 26, 2012 at 9:03 AM

How is Jay Carney going to spin this one?

ctmom on March 26, 2012 at 9:03 AM

That should tell American voters all they need to know about this President.

Ed, you need to type this LOUDER!!!

Roy Rogers on March 26, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Relief actually. If this doesn’t get the “I’m not voting unless my candidate is the nominee” crowd to see the error of their ways, nothing will. And now they can be called the Obama supporters that they are.

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I’ve been telling anyone who will listen, a reelected Obama, unencumbered by the need to curry to voters and lacking love for his country, will do his utmost to destroy the USA. Bank it. That is why I don’t care about the Republican primaries this election. I will vote for the Republican no matter who it is.

Aplombed on March 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Lourdes on March 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Has he ever once taken the high ground? Spoken to adversaries from a position of strength? He’s a beggar and apologist.
Look what you gave us democrats!!

FireBlogger on March 26, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Doughboy on March 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM

That is what I am most afraid of at this point. If Barry gets re-elected, even fraudulently (I actually think that this is the only possibility for him) we can’t even IMAGINE how bad the economy is going to be.

Here’s my best guess:

Everything tanks almost immediately. Capital is transferred into hard assets (like gold) as much as possible and those with the means flee (or at least their wealth does) the country to get outside Obama’s control. Unemployment gets so bad that 2012 looks like boom times. The dollar collapses under the weight of our debt and the welfare programs it was sustaining.

An environment like that is ripe for exactly what the left would need to do what they wish to do.

The scary part is that this IS going to happen at some point, Obama or not. NONE of the Republican plans, even Paul Ryan’s, does anything more than SLOW the rate of growth of our debt. No one has the guts to GUT the welfare state now that it approaches 50% of the population being on it.

wildcat72 on March 26, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Isn’t conspiring with our enemies considered a treasonous offence? Aren’t treasonous offences considered capital crimes? Can you not get the death penalty for committing capital crimes?

Just connecting the dots.

DuctTapeMyBrain on March 26, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Thank God for Tapper.

No telling how many ways Obama will sell us out after the election.

WannabeAnglican on March 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Look what the dude is willing to do while trying to keep his reelection chances afloat, imagine what he would do knowing there is little to be gained by holding back.

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM

This needs to be a GOP ad for the general election. Obama unfettered by elections is willing to give away this nation. We know it ahead of time and can stop it but only by defeating this jug-eared commie in November.

Happy Nomad on March 26, 2012 at 9:09 AM

There is no difference between Obama and Romney! P.S. Bullshiiiiete!
/Santorini

antisense on March 26, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM

All kinds of executive orders and pardons when he losses in November is the best we can expect.

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM

If Obama is willing to spit in the face of Catholics before the election and tell them that they will pay for abortions and they better like it, You can only imagine what kind of harm this bastard will do after the election.

Happy Nomad on March 26, 2012 at 9:11 AM

A reminder just how important it is to kick the SCOAMF out of office. He wins again and look out…his first term will pale in comparison.

changer1701 on March 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Polls may go up and polls may go down, but O’s relationship with his old Soviet handlers lasts forever. Those missing childhood years are coming into focus.

Typhonian on March 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM

PalinLover on March 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I have no problem with that. In fact, I’ll be right there with you.

AZCoyote on March 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM

You think he would go that quietly?

The more I think about what PBHO said here the more creeped-out I get, conspiring with Russia to dismantle a weapons system…what the hell.

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

How is Jay Carney going to spin this one?

ctmom on March 26, 2012 at 9:03 AM

“The President believes our European allies are among our strongest, who consistently punch above their weight.” (translation: “We pulled our missile defense systems out of Poland. Why stop there?”)

Paul-Cincy on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Well this is going to be all over the news this week.

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

If by that you mean “On Hannity” — Agreed.

See, this is no big deal. And this afternoon, Beckel will explain why, and Gutfield will “strongly disagree” and then show a Unicorn sketch he made himself. Diane Sawyer will bring it up, but she will discuss with someone on a big-screen how presidents always say things like that as they are negotiating, and then, in other news, she will tell you about a dog Patches that saved a Puerto Rican family from a flood.

“Go Patches. And that’s all for tonight. For World News Tonight, I’m Diane Sawyer.”

Even Hannity will have a PhDuh from Occidental College who just tilts her head and says “Logical Fallacy” repeatedly, as though she needs, really really really needs to hear the word “Fallacy.”

Axe on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

i will vote for romney or whoever runs against obama provided i am spared from the coming trayvon martin riots.

GhoulAid on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I hate Romney, but ABO.

BuckeyeSam on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM

No kidding. I bet Mumia already has his bags packed.

AZCoyote on March 26, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Maybe he could turn the New Black Panter Party loose on the Russians…maybe Jesse Jackson and the other media whores could make a nasty comment or three…

Hey wait! I know! Spike could tweet Vladimir’s address! That’s the way to sort this out.

Obama is nastier to Americans than can be imagined, but begs, bows and apologizes his way through foreign relations. If we escape this Titanic of a Presidency without World War 3 it’ll be a friggin miracle.

MTF on March 26, 2012 at 9:14 AM

hehehehehehehe

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Like Ed:

This, to quote our Vice President, is “a big f*****g deal.”

But … I dunno. Maybe it will … I dunno.

I dunno anymore.

Axe on March 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM

You think he would go that quietly?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Well, I did write that it was the best we could expect.

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM

ProfessorMiao on March 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Sadly, appointing Supreme Court justices is one of the duties a President is supposed to undertake. Sure, he’ll appoint left-wing radicals who’ll trash the Constitution as much as he has, but I’m thinking more along the lines of things a President has no right to do. That’s the kind of stuff Obama will probably engage in with regularity should he be giving a 2nd term.

Doughboy on March 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?
Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Win or lose, the guy is an atomic bomb waiting to go off. Hopefully, we can deal with his temper tantrum from November to January 2013. I can’t fathom what a second term would look like.

conservative pilgrim on March 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

…And a feeling of vomiting nausea?
What about the press, and their joy at reporting whatever former Presidents mistakenly said at ‘open mikes’.

KOOLAID2 on March 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM

GhoulAid on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Sorry, unless you live in small town Utah, or Alaska, no one will be spared from the coming riots over the double whammy of Treyvon and an Obama loss. Stock up accordingly.

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Our “president” is disgusting and dangerous.

GeorgieGirl9 on March 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM

GhoulAid on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM
i’m gonna stock up on skittles and ice tea. it’s what trayvon would have wanted.

GhoulAid on March 26, 2012 at 9:22 AM

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

When “leaders” sound like characters in a bad spy novel from the Sixties, things are going from bad to worse.

I suspect what Medvedev “understands” is that this being The One’s “last” election, does not necessarily mean he will be out of power after 2016.

After all, Medvedev came up in Russia when it was a communist dictatorship. And he understands how power is transferred, or not, in such a state.

And unlike Obama, he probably has studied his own country’s history enough to understand how the Bolsheviks seized power after they and the Mensheviks deposed the Tsar.

I don’t think Obama could actually pull off a coup d’etat. He’s no Fidel Castro, or Moammar al-Qaddafi. Frankly, he isn’t even a Jerry Rawlings.

But I suspect his ego will not let him admit to himself that he is not universally loved. Or that he cannot expect to declare himself Ultimate Totality God of Everything for the Rest of Eternity, and not have people laughing in his face.

In the past, wannabee tyrants with those two problems tended to cause a great deal of harm to their societies, while failing to achieve their imagined apotheoses.

By the way, in answer to the question above, no U.S. President has ever been accused of treason. But one Vice-President was, for trying to carve out an “empire” for himself in the Southwest.

His name was Aaron Burr.

clear ether

eon

eon on March 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I combed this whole thread and didn’t see our trolls here…
Huh..

Electrongod on March 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM

The riot “leaders” will be in the back with bull horns. Aim for the head.

Roy Rogers on March 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I continue to be appalled by this president and his administration.

CoffeeLover on March 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM

This is disturbing in so many ways. Why is he so sure he’ll be reelected? What is he going to trade to the Russians for it? I just don’t even..just damn.

KaroleD28 on March 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM

See this, Mitt? Obama isn’t merely bad at being President, he’s using his power to harm the United States.

86 on March 26, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I’m actually glad to see this – if only because it makes it crystal clear that Obama is just waiting for reelection to free himself from any constraint whatsoever in damaging the United States in as many ways as he can find.

This clip should be part of a series of political ads listing the thousands of reason why Obama’s re-election would be a complete disaster for America.

CatoRenasci on March 26, 2012 at 9:28 AM

“Is that a dud of a missile in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?” – Vladimir Putin

NoDonkey on March 26, 2012 at 9:29 AM

GhoulAid on March 26, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Barbed wire and bags of sakrete. Already have enough ammo and food.

Roy Rogers on March 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Yep, but it depends on the situation.

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Let’s hope his “loose lips” sink his floundering ship.One thing for sure,the lame media won’t broadcast it,”hey Rep. candidates,are you listening”????

ohiobabe on March 26, 2012 at 9:32 AM

His name was Aaron Burr.

clear ether

eon

eon on March 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Dude, there was a lot more to it than that.

cozmo on March 26, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Even the moochers will be incinerated in the mushroom cloud.

tngmv on March 26, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Nightmare.

petefrt on March 26, 2012 at 9:34 AM

GhoulAid on March 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Same here. I’d vote “Tree Stump” over B.O.

Just be prepared…Have a hoodie handy.

Be the fox

ProfShadow on March 26, 2012 at 9:34 AM

What is he going to trade to the Russians for it?

KaroleD28 on March 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM

My guess would be Alaska.

Happy Nomad on March 26, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Obama’s more into etch-a-sketch than Romney.

I can see the debates.

Dueling etch-a-sketches

l

gerry-mittbot-etch-a-sketch supporter

gerrym51 on March 26, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I have a friend who lives in Cleveland Ohio and have insisted he stay at his sisters or brothers or my house on election night…… He sees no problem staying home……

angrymike on March 26, 2012 at 9:37 AM

FTA:

Holy f**k!

(Or should I say, in a more lady-like way, “Oh dear…”)

The Democratic Party engaged in an effort to throw the 2008 election.

And Russian money went to the campaign of Barack Obama much as Chinese money went to the campaign of Bill Clinton during the 1990s.

From a piece that ran in The Examiner on February 27th about Wikileaks‘ latest document dump in a series of cables that it calls ‘The Global Intelligence Files.’

Part of the information contained in the files shows that the Democratic Party engaged in an effort to throw the 2008 election.

The Democrats may have succeeded, and the election results from 2008 may be entirely skewed.

KaroleD28 on March 26, 2012 at 9:40 AM

What is he going to trade to the Russians for it?

KaroleD28 on March 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM

My guess would be Alaska.

Happy Nomad on March 26, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Or Texas. Or both.

Flyover country goes to China.

petefrt on March 26, 2012 at 9:41 AM

My guess would be Alaska.

Happy Nomad

We needAlaska, how about Hawaii?

KaroleD28 on March 26, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Anyone else have that skin-crawling feeling while reading that?

Bishop on March 26, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Yes. He’s selling out the country to the Russians. Wow weakest excuse for a leader I have seen in my lifetime. Putin’s lapdog.

He’s got to go.

dogsoldier on March 26, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Even the moochers will be incinerated in the mushroom cloud.

tngmv on March 26, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Don’t bother to tell them that. They think that Obamacare will protect them from thermonuclear incineration – with no out-of-pocket cost! They truly are useful idiots.

86 on March 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Baraka is a total lying scum bag. The man is a walking text-book case of destruction from within. Everyday, the man performs treasonous acts and we say nothing. The fact that this man is in the position of President is nothing more than an absolute example of the complete abdication of civic duty by the American electorate.

And you wonder why the indoctrination centers try so hard to demonize and tarnish the perception of our country in our children’s eyes?

preallocated on March 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Lightweight with glass jaw does not need another country punching above its weight for next 9 months…..

news at 11.

ted c on March 26, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Let’s give Barack space in November.

Office space in Bill Clinton’s retirement building.

Obama- One Term Was One Too Many.

profitsbeard on March 26, 2012 at 9:47 AM