Quotes of the day

posted at 10:47 pm on March 19, 2012 by Allahpundit

“The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama’s three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

“The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office…

“The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

“Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.”

***

“The public seems to agree by a wide margin, with a recent Fox News poll finding that 59 percent of respondents felt the Supreme Court should repeal either the entire bill or parts of it. A new ABC News/Washington Post poll is even worse for the president, with a total of 67 percent saying the mandate or the whole law should be thrown out…

“Asked about the poll numbers, Carney insisted that the poor numbers are due to Republican attacks, a sign the White House believes the problem is the message not the substance of the law.

“‘The polling data suggests in part the hundreds of millions of dollars that was spent attacking it,’ Carney told reporters. ‘And what we’re focused on is implementing it so that Americans — more and more Americans see the benefits that it brings.’”

***

“Obama and his advisers have cast the collapse of the [grand bargain] talks as a Republican failure. Boehner, unable to deliver, stepped away from the deal, simple as that.

“But interviews with most of the central players in those talks — some of whom were granted anonymity to speak about the secret negotiations — as well as a review of meeting notes, e-mails and the negotiating proposals that changed hands, offer a more complicated picture of the collapse. Obama, nervous about how to defend the emerging agreement to his own Democratic base, upped the ante in a way that made it more difficult for Boehner — already facing long odds — to sell it to his party. Eventually, the president tried to put the original framework back in play, but by then it was too late. The moment of making history had passed…

“A president who promised to bring the country together, who confidently presented himself as the transformational figure able to make that happen, now had his chance. But, like earlier policy battles, the debt ceiling negotiations revealed a divided figure, a man who remained aloof from a Congress where he once served and that he now needed. He was caught between his own aspirations for historical significance and his inherent political caution. And he was unable to bridge a political divide that had only grown wider since he took office with a promise to change the ways of Washington, underscoring the gulf between the way he campaigned and the way he had governed

“What happened during those days in July when the grand bargain was almost reached, but not quite, had changed him. He no longer seemed divided.

“His goal now was unequivocal: to win a second term.”

***

“Obama said Lincoln — an oft-mentioned Obama role model — understood Americans are one nation, and they rise and fall together. He contrasted that with ‘on-your-own economics’ which he says his Republican foes embrace.

“‘They’ve got a simple philosophy: We are better off when everybody is left on their own, everybody writes their own rules,’ Obama said…

“‘That shift that has taken place in the Republican Party we haven’t seen in a very long time,’ he said. ‘In 2008, the guy I was running against, the Republican nominee, he didn’t deny that climate change might be a problem, he thought it was a good idea for us to ban torture, he was on record as having supported immigration reform.’”

***

“The frustrations of the presidency once had Barack Obama reach for a literary metaphor.

“‘At times he couldn’t help feeling, as he told one associate, a kinship with the protagonist in Ernest Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea,” writes David Corn in his new book on the presidency.

“‘He had, against tremendous odds, caught a big fish, but on the long voyage back to shore, his prized catch had been picked to pieces by sharks,’ Corn writes.”

***

“Corn writes that after the midterm elections, Obama told labor leaders in December 2010 that he held Fox partly responsible for him ‘losing white males.’

“‘…Fed by Fox News, they hear Obama is a Muslim 24/7, and it begins to seep in…The Republicans have been at this for 40 years. They have new resources, but the strategy is old,’ Corn recounted Obama as saying…

“And in a meeting with an adviser after the 2010 midterm elections, Obama slammed corporate executives for attacking him.

“‘I saved these guys when the economy was falling off a cliff,’ Obama said, according to Corn. ‘Now I get nothing but their venom.’”

***

Via Newsbusters.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Yeah baby! HA Limbo Gitmo. We water board em just for the hygiene of it.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Well, I want the trolls back. Fishface is a tard and Random was right – I should’a been horsewhipped.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Those two were never gone, but you know that…and no, you shouldn’t have.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 1:10 AM

conservative pilgrim on March 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Yep. Best thing that ever came out of Duke. Bobby Hurley. *I guess I shouldn’t refer to him as a thing, but he would understand.*

predator on March 16, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Last comment that I see pedator making.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Hehehe. Told you I am a super genius.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

You will enter super genius status when you sell Ed and Allah on it. Until then…….

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Hold on. Then I would be a super salesman too. I’ll whip up some power point slides showing a bunch of miserable trolls posting and getting no response and having tantrums and stuff.

Meanwhile for the rest of us its cool beans.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Indeed, Bmore

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Have you seen them in the regular threads?

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

You’ve whipped yourself plenty over it. Jailbait is there also.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM

It will never happen.
One man’s tardo is another man’s genius.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Here is my other idea. Don’t ban the trolls. They get to post but they get bombarded with Helen Thomas pop-up ads every two seconds whereas we get the good eye candy like Kate Upton and stuff.

Make them suffer I say.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM

here. In the Wings thread.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Thanx, saw that. Still no word on specifics though, eh? I emailed him…

Gohawgs on March 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I love it. I’m sold. Unfortunately I can’t do squat. You have to present to Ed and Allah. Remember make it their idea. It doesn’t matter who gets credit. Just so long as it gets done.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM

You’ve whipped yourself plenty over it. Jailbait is there also.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Well, fishface and Jailbait, sure. But not Random. He’s been here way longer than I have.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I am a super genius.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Yes.You.Are…

Gohawgs on March 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM

There are still visiting hours at the new HA LimboGitmo Club. It does seem like they can’t post very fast though. Like it has to go through super duper moderation first.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Thanx, saw that. Still no word on specifics though, eh? I emailed him…

Gohawgs on March 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Tell predator we are working on it.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:17 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Did you see what 7% told me about the LimboGitmo club?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:18 AM

blink on March 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM

How are you at sales?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I am a super genius.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Yes.You.Are…

Gohawgs on March 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

You would be surprised at how long I have tried to hide the power of my super brain but the secret is out now. hehe.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM

How did predator get it and I don’t? WTF? Perhaps it was a mistake.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Have you seen them in the regular threads?

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM

No its like they can’t come out here.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Left to the house republican alone we would be in Amish territory by now.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM

So you didn’t read the front page story in The Washington Post this weekend about how he had everything he wanted but purposefully sabotaged an agreement just so that he could claim that the Republicans were uncooperative?

Igor R. on March 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Please don’t tell me you believe everything you read.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

ODS… read some of your comments… then that last statement, “Please don’t tell me you believe everything you read.”

It was the best laugh I’ve had all week.

Try this, go to a mirror and say to the reflection, “Please don’t tell me you believe everything you read.” But, you have to do this when you’re sober, not stoned.

I’ve met people like you. Delusional. It must be fun living in your fantasyland.

Danny on March 20, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Not to go all conspiracy-thinking here but I do think that it’s too far-flung an expectation to assume the thinking public is going to accept all these “trips” as mere site seeing and “Spring Break” for a 13 year old, for heaven’s sake.

Lourdes on March 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I used to reward my kids by taking them to the zoo for a ride on the zoo train. The Obama’s are using the office as a cash cow.

Vince on March 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Modest sob too.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:18 AM

No. What about the LimboGitmo club? Its a play-pen for trolls except they slapped around right?

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Are the banned really able to still post in the headlines? I do like spark plug’s idea very much. I know you should ignore trolls but they make me act like my old coonhound who got distracted too easily.

arnold ziffel on March 20, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I’ll take the blame for Random, I walked him to the door, he had time to walk it back. I gave him plenty of time. He didn’t like me so he wouldn’t take it. His choice.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

That cracks me up. They prolly get messages like “You are posting too fast, slow down you idiot.”

And their messages get all jumbled out of time order too.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:23 AM

No its like they can’t come out here.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Temporary, I guess, then. I can think of two more deserving. Kenin and DoucheBear. Maybe not DoucheBear so much. But Kenin is on borrowed time. Looked like he came close to flipping out yesterday with the NAStyCAR comment. Like when he was simplesemen and capitulus. He can’t help himself. A very angry gay patriot, he.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Kate Upton and stuff.

Make them suffer I say.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I didn’t even know who she was until yesterday. I think I like Princess Kate or Katie Perry better. To each his own. :)

arnold ziffel on March 20, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Last comment that I see pedator making.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I’ve been scouring all the likely threads since the 17th, but can’t find him.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Uh uh. He turned that thread into Lanceman central all by himself. Jesus, say what you must and then shut up.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Jeez, you obviously missed out on that cksucker and the Bristol Palin thread. Just absolutely awful—insulting Hawkdriver. He got spanked so hard he got off.

arnold ziffel on March 20, 2012 at 1:28 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 1:21 AM

To tell you the truth I have been a little gun shy about slapping them around in there. 7% lent me something I’m gonna give to Jailbait. And on last nights QOTD I finally got some songs delivered to them.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:29 AM

And another thing: This crap about what Bush racked up in 8 years. Try six years. What did he rack up in six years before the ‘rats took over? I have a feeling it was considerably less.

Kinda like when the economy showed signs of going to crap. Right about the time Nan Piglosi took over the house. In Oct ’06, the economy was going gangbusters. My house was worth something, I was making a lot of dough and I couldn’t walk down the street without someone tryna gimme a job.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Predator got banned??!!!??..:(:(

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM

I’ve been scouring all the likely threads since the 17th, but can’t find him.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Yep, last one I could find was the one I posted upthread. It has to be some sort of a mistake. predators a good man.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM

arnold ziffel on March 20, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Nope. I saw it. I wanted to… well, nevermind.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Predator got banned??!!!??..:(:(

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM

THERE’S something you don’t see – unsmiley ^faces

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Predator got banned??!!!??..:(:(

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Here, in the Wings thread.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Actually a great portion of it was in his last year. A trillion for the banks. The Democrats also try to stick Bush with their first budget under Obama because they waited for him to actually vote it in but it was technically Bush’s last budget. But Bush was just horrible in his second term. He went along with so much spending we lost the everything I totally blame him.

Steveangell on March 20, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:24 AM

DBear should go. A couple of us went round with KeninCT abit. hawkdriver did the most. Frankly I’m done with KeninCT, I found out something about him today that if I act on it I get banned.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Predator got banned??!!!??..:(:(

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Yeah, we gotta get this fixed. It ain’t right.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:36 AM

But Bush was just horrible in his second term.

Steveangell on March 20, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Agreed. I was furious at him on so many topics, the rubber-stamp spending, amnesty, etc. His only concern was a blank-check for Iraq that he let the Dems get away with murder.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:37 AM

THERE’S something you don’t see – unsmiley ^faces

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:33 AM

They look a little frightening actually.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Steveangell on March 20, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Bush’s final deficit for FY ’07 was $451 billion.

And he allowed Schumer to pawn off Paulson as a Treas/Sec. Paulson was a DEMOCRAT! It is tantamount to Mark LeVin asking Nan for legal advice.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:37 AM

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I’m still trying to get over the shock of it..What thread??..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Steveangell on March 20, 2012 at 1:34 AM

He got reelected and said he was going to use his power more forcefully (I’m paraphrasing). Then he gets rolled. The Harriet Miers debacle and “comprehensive immigration” pretty much finished off what love I had for him.

arnold ziffel on March 20, 2012 at 1:38 AM

What thread??..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:38 AM

We can’t figure out what was predator’s last one, but Bmore found him on the Duke loss on 3/17, nothing controversial. But the Wings thread is on MadCon’s site.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I found out something about him today that if I act on it I get banned.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:35 AM

His cruise line itinerary? Old news. His hatred of guns and southerners points to him being a northeastern gay. Exactly like ernesto. Only ernesto is a likeable fellow.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM

What thread??..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:38 AM

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM

It was a Dr, Telsa infested thread though. And Allah hasn’t been leaving entrails to mark the spot. I’ll say this right here , right now if the Dr. caused it, it won’t be pretty. For the Dr. that is.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Yeah, we gotta get this fixed. It ain’t right.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I would at least like to know why..So I don’t fall into the pit myself..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:50 AM

I would at least like to know why..So I don’t fall into the pit myself..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:50 AM

You? Get banned?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Grammy!

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:51 AM

And Allah hasn’t been leaving entrails to mark the spot.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:46 AM

SEND EMAILS. Predator at least deserves a fair trial.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Dire Straits QOTD song, a little off thread, first one for predator now, second one for predator when we celebrate his return.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I would at least like to know why..So I don’t fall into the pit myself..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Its just got to be a mistake. If they banned predator, just wait until they get a load of the mess hawkdriver and I made today on the Bristol thread. Just remember I’m coming back as C-less.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:55 AM

The coming 7.5 months are going to be sooooooooooooooo fun…

Gohawgs on March 20, 2012 at 1:57 AM

I watch Fox Snews on a regular basis and I’m scratching my head regarding the ‘Obama is a Muslim” thing; like confused as to where and when this mantra is repeated on the network, because I don’t see it or hear it.

The lie is simply repeated and repeated and eventually I think the lefties have really begun to believe this crap.

Man, has Roger Ailes gotten into their heads. He’s got them hallucinating conspiracy theories.

Dude is a damned genius.

rickyricardo on March 20, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:51 AM

You just never know..We all make mistakes..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Gohawgs on March 20, 2012 at 1:57 AM

What about the last 3 years!!???!!!..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:00 AM

You just never know..We all make mistakes..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I have full confidence in you, You think before you type. You won’t make a mistake.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I hate to see Predator banned..That is sad news..:(

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I hate to see Predator banned..That is sad news..:(

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Don’t you dare play a sad song Dire.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Play something predator would enjoy. We’ll get him back.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:05 AM

SEND EMAILS. Predator at least deserves a fair trial.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Everyone of us in the late night gang should. I know I will be in the a/m/ when hopefully someone will be paying attention.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:06 AM

a/m/=a.m. sorry I’m tired and I’m pissed and I ‘m trying hard not to let it show. Screw it I’m po’d

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Nice Boingo. Here’s an ode to predator.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Lolz..Everybody makes mistakes..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:10 AM

This is predator at Hot Air. I’ve lost my commenting privileges at Hot Air. No idea why. I’ve emailed Ed but have received no response. Could you please let peeps there know? Until I get this ironed out, it appears I’m toast. I’m sorely pissed about this, and I feel like I deserve an explanation as to why I was banned. But it ain’t my blog. Not much I can do. There are some people there I would like to stay in touch with. I have a gmail acccount–tparty13.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
predator

You guys think we can send this when we email or not?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Nice Boingo. Here’s an ode to predator.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Fee Waybill, Re Styles, Vince the Prairie Prince….who else?…. man I just keep losing brain cells to this aging thing.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:14 AM

You guys think we can send this when we email or not?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Absolutely. I sent one 20 minutes ago. I’ll be traveling in the a.m. and unable to post, but we need to rattle the cages over the next few days and send emails.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Would that he would have fallen overboard.

infidel4life on March 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Here is my ode to Predator..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Cool, safe travels. We will get him back. Man with all the a$$hats and crap that goes on around this place and yet here we are.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Here is my ode to Predator..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Dire, you are a sweet, sweet, man. I mean that in the most bestest way. ; )

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM

In troubled times, Dire’s mind effortlessly wanders to the Floyd.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:20 AM

predator, we will see you real soon. Promise.

Good night all.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Good night all.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Good deal, Bmore. Fight the fight tomorrow.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:23 AM

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I hate to see Predator banned..That is sad news..:(

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:03 AM

This is certainly a bit of unhappy drama, I missed out on. : (

Normally, I can sit at the computer all day (I ain’t got a LIFE, remember) and stay on top of things, but today I could not.
So I decide to check things out before bed, and voila; this.

I gotta go to bed now, but I’m with those of you hoping this can be ‘reversed’.

listens2glenn on March 20, 2012 at 2:26 AM

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:20 AM

lolz..I also find myself reaching for this also..:)

PS..It is never there!!..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:28 AM

I can’t wait till predator comes back to join us.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 2:30 AM

listens2glenn on March 20, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Send an email. I just asked if it were a “technical glitch.”

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:31 AM

.I also find myself reaching for this also..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Nice Prine. Always welcome.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:32 AM

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:32 AM

It looks like Peyton Manning might be heading to San Fran..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:43 AM

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:31 AM

That is a good idea..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:43 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 2:30 AM

I hope you are right..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Bmore
So what’s ed’s email? I tried edmorrissey@hotair but it was refused.

angrymike on March 20, 2012 at 2:45 AM

listens2glenn on March 20, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Let’s email them and find out..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:45 AM

angrymike on March 20, 2012 at 2:45 AM

send it to tips@hotair.com

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:50 AM

It looks like Peyton Manning might be heading to San Fran..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I read he was signing with Denver, and Tebow was either to Jacksonville or Miami.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:51 AM

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:51 AM

That would make sense..Good move that would work out for everybody..:)

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Thank you john, I’ll email it in the morning, clearer head.
night all

angrymike on March 20, 2012 at 2:55 AM

night all

angrymike on March 20, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Night — stay angry!

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Predator got banned??!!!??..:(:(

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM

…been reading that one for a long time…I like him…hope not.

KOOLAID2 on March 20, 2012 at 3:01 AM

And yet he is still here, hijacking threads and spewing nonsense.

JPeterman on March 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Yep. You were on this one with predator.http://74.84.198.233/archives/2012/03/16/america-rejoices-lehigh-75-duke-70/comment-page-2/#comments

Looks like predators last comment was to a gay basketball corruption article.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

…looking back at that…I’m the one who should have been banned…I told Dr.T to take his ba1_s elsewhere, to another thread.

KOOLAID2 on March 20, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Somebody get banned? Lots of ugly words earlier today – white trash, hoping someone dies.

And now this scary pic for the QOTD.

When will the horror end!!1!!1!!

kim roy on March 20, 2012 at 4:01 AM

Dire Straits on March 20, 2012 at 2:44 AM

I think it must be a giltch or something.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 4:01 AM

Spain unemployment almost 25%, I think we are doing a bit better.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Obama: Vote for me. We’re doing a little better than Spain!

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 4:21 AM