Quotes of the day

posted at 10:47 pm on March 19, 2012 by Allahpundit

“The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama’s three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

“The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office…

“The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

“Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.”

***

“The public seems to agree by a wide margin, with a recent Fox News poll finding that 59 percent of respondents felt the Supreme Court should repeal either the entire bill or parts of it. A new ABC News/Washington Post poll is even worse for the president, with a total of 67 percent saying the mandate or the whole law should be thrown out…

“Asked about the poll numbers, Carney insisted that the poor numbers are due to Republican attacks, a sign the White House believes the problem is the message not the substance of the law.

“‘The polling data suggests in part the hundreds of millions of dollars that was spent attacking it,’ Carney told reporters. ‘And what we’re focused on is implementing it so that Americans — more and more Americans see the benefits that it brings.’”

***

“Obama and his advisers have cast the collapse of the [grand bargain] talks as a Republican failure. Boehner, unable to deliver, stepped away from the deal, simple as that.

“But interviews with most of the central players in those talks — some of whom were granted anonymity to speak about the secret negotiations — as well as a review of meeting notes, e-mails and the negotiating proposals that changed hands, offer a more complicated picture of the collapse. Obama, nervous about how to defend the emerging agreement to his own Democratic base, upped the ante in a way that made it more difficult for Boehner — already facing long odds — to sell it to his party. Eventually, the president tried to put the original framework back in play, but by then it was too late. The moment of making history had passed…

“A president who promised to bring the country together, who confidently presented himself as the transformational figure able to make that happen, now had his chance. But, like earlier policy battles, the debt ceiling negotiations revealed a divided figure, a man who remained aloof from a Congress where he once served and that he now needed. He was caught between his own aspirations for historical significance and his inherent political caution. And he was unable to bridge a political divide that had only grown wider since he took office with a promise to change the ways of Washington, underscoring the gulf between the way he campaigned and the way he had governed

“What happened during those days in July when the grand bargain was almost reached, but not quite, had changed him. He no longer seemed divided.

“His goal now was unequivocal: to win a second term.”

***

“Obama said Lincoln — an oft-mentioned Obama role model — understood Americans are one nation, and they rise and fall together. He contrasted that with ‘on-your-own economics’ which he says his Republican foes embrace.

“‘They’ve got a simple philosophy: We are better off when everybody is left on their own, everybody writes their own rules,’ Obama said…

“‘That shift that has taken place in the Republican Party we haven’t seen in a very long time,’ he said. ‘In 2008, the guy I was running against, the Republican nominee, he didn’t deny that climate change might be a problem, he thought it was a good idea for us to ban torture, he was on record as having supported immigration reform.’”

***

“The frustrations of the presidency once had Barack Obama reach for a literary metaphor.

“‘At times he couldn’t help feeling, as he told one associate, a kinship with the protagonist in Ernest Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea,” writes David Corn in his new book on the presidency.

“‘He had, against tremendous odds, caught a big fish, but on the long voyage back to shore, his prized catch had been picked to pieces by sharks,’ Corn writes.”

***

“Corn writes that after the midterm elections, Obama told labor leaders in December 2010 that he held Fox partly responsible for him ‘losing white males.’

“‘…Fed by Fox News, they hear Obama is a Muslim 24/7, and it begins to seep in…The Republicans have been at this for 40 years. They have new resources, but the strategy is old,’ Corn recounted Obama as saying…

“And in a meeting with an adviser after the 2010 midterm elections, Obama slammed corporate executives for attacking him.

“‘I saved these guys when the economy was falling off a cliff,’ Obama said, according to Corn. ‘Now I get nothing but their venom.’”

***

Via Newsbusters.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Nice.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I agree. The Amish are totally solvent. We are bankrupt. Good Point.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Left to the house republican alone we would be in Amish territory by now.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM

So you didn’t read the front page story in The Washington Post this weekend about how he had everything he wanted but purposefully sabotaged an agreement just so that he could claim that the Republicans were uncooperative?

Igor R. on March 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Obama has stabilized the country, the least you can say is thank you.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 19, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Looking back over the last 10 years of the

Employment-Population Ratio
Correlated with Political Party of Majority Control

The positive inflection point was the signing of the second part of the Bush Tax Cuts in 2003.

The negative inflection point was not January 2009, it was January 2007
… when Democrats took majority control.

What you call “stabilized” I call “stagnated”… we’re down well over 10 million jobs from where we were when the Democrats took majority control, and we’ve stagnated without any recovery. With gas prices and overall inflation going up, we’ll be LUCKY to not have the Employment-Population Ratio drop even more in the months ahead.

0bamaderangementsyndrom, is this really the CHANGE you HOPEd for?

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Maybe Dash wrote to HA…

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Kinda old, Ive talk to predator plenty since then. Plus its not forboden to quote things now is it?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I’m still refining my technique. Trying to make it sound heartfelt. (:

I might have some bennies coming my way if all goes well.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Even the biggest Obama buttsniffer out there cannot tell me with a straight face that the dude wouldn’t have handed in his resignation had he had to deal with the crap Bush did in the first 18 months of his Presidency.

Doughboy on March 20, 2012 at 12:10 AM

You are kidding….right?

Auto industry
Banks
House market
Economy off the cliff – losing 800K JOBS A MONTH
Dow went from high of 14K + to 6300
Unrest protest tea party: insert names obama has been called
etc etc

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I’m still refining my technique. Trying to make it sound heartfelt. (:

I might have some bennies coming my way if all goes well.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Hmmmm….what’s a “bennie?”

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

My house is not on fire right now.

er… Thanks Obama?

No one assaulted my children today.

uh… Thanks Obama?

I’m still alive.

um… Thanks Obama?

Idiot.

My freedoms are being infringed.

Thanks Obama!

jaime on March 20, 2012 at 12:18 AM

whatcat on March 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Yikes! I don’t think the legal authorities are usually too cool with adults sharing bedrooms with their wards. Even Lucy & Ricky and Rob and Laura had separate beds back then.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:18 AM

He gave me an email address and it’s in his comment at madcon’s site. :-)

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Can you email him. I can’t.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Obama has stabilized the country, the least you can say is thank you.
0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 19, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Looking back over the last 10 years
ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

No, the guy has a point; Obama put Rep. Hank Johnson in charge of stabilizing the country so it wouldn’t tip over like Guam almost did.

whatcat on March 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Left to the house republican alone we would be in Amish territory by now.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Igor R. on March 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Please don’t tell me you believe everything you read.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

In other words, he didn’t do squat and now he’s bored again. He needs to go play with the idiots at the UN.

Thanks for the info!

JPeterman on March 19, 2012 at 11:10 PM

In one of the rare occasions that he did not vote “present”, he took a stand.

2001
Senate Bill 1095, Born Alive Infant Protection Act
Obama’s “no” vote in the IL Senate Judiciary Committeehere, March 28, 2001
Transcript of Obama’s verbal opposition to Born Alive on the IL Senate floor, March 30, 2001, pages 84-90

evergreenland on March 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Maybe Dash wrote to HA…

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM

January 2011? Kind of old.

JPeterman on March 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Can you email him. I can’t.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I have and I told him to read this thread when he got the chance to as well! :-)

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

bennies plural of ben·ny (Noun)
Noun:

A tablet of Benzedrine.
A benefit attached to employment./or shameless suck ups

I added that last part after the / .

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Hmmmm….what’s a “bennie?”

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Fringe benefits. Like if I do something stupid I will catch a break and not get banned because of my impeccable butt-kissing reputation.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

January 2011? Kind of old.

JPeterman on March 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Maybe they sent it snail mail. Literally.

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Usually they don’t just make people disappear, especially without warning or a note. Must be mistake.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Hmmmm….what’s a “bennie?”

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Here’s a song to go with it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5_SyvxDXE

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Well, then you didn’t see the film “Rob, Lucy, Ricky & Laura”.

whatcat on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Hmmmm….what’s a “bennie?”

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

They used to be little white pills with X’s on them.

Rio Linda Refugee on March 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Obama has a major ego problem.

Nexialist on March 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM

A benefit attached to employment./or shameless suck ups

I added that last part after the / .

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Dang you beat me put that pretty much sums it up nicely.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Well, we’ll always have madisonconservative.com. I bet MadCon will even let us contribute if we promise to swear profusely. I think there’s a program you can use that will do it automatically for you.

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Its got to be, predator can get a little testy, but he’s a great guy. I was just trying to find his most recent comment here. Not having much luck yet.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Doesn’t that really just explain Obama’s personality in a nutshell? Pun intended, by the way.

Lourdes on March 20, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Could be a glitch. I’ll get to work on it right away as soon as I figure out that Time-warp problem and get rid of that little Ad that follows me around even when I scroll down.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:24 AM

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

You always have a lot of material. Unfortunately I have to take off, I will try and get back to some of this tomorrow.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Obama has a major ego problem.

Nexialist on March 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Don’t go starting rumors.

Rio Linda Refugee on March 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Something is just not right. predator is a good one.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM

bennies plural of ben·ny (Noun)
Noun:

A tablet of Benzedrine.
A benefit attached to employment./or shameless suck ups

I added that last part after the / .

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Well, I like both “deffies” so I think I’ll keep them both. :-)

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM

whatcat on March 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

It’s one of those things where you want to laugh, and then you want to cry. It’s shocking how stupid some of our elected representatives are.

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 12:27 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Wow. Automated cussing apps? I could sound like a dock worker? Now that is push button convenience.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Obama and Lincoln, not a damn thing in common…

Gohawgs on March 20, 2012 at 12:27 AM

whatcat on March 20, 2012 at 12:22 AM

Yes, but that was in the seventies when the world had started going to he!! in a hand basket.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:28 AM

You are kidding….right?

Auto industry
Banks
House market
Economy off the cliff – losing 800K JOBS A MONTH
Dow went from high of 14K + to 6300
Unrest protest tea party: insert names obama has been called
etc etc

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Auto industry? GM and Chrysler still owe the taxpayers over 20 billion.

Banks? The big ones have done very well under this administration. I won’t argue with you there. But small businesses aren’t having any easier time getting loans.

Housing market? Have you seen how many people are underwater on their mortgages? The entire sector is still in the toilet.

Economy losing 800k jobs a month? Care to point out when we ever had a figure that high? If you’re referring to January 2009 when we lost 750k, that was one month. No month before or since has had an amount anywhere close to that, so stop acting like Obama somehow came in amidst monthly job losses of that magnitude and fixed it.

The Dow also tanked under Bush early in his term before topping 14,000. Does that mean Bush did a great job presiding over the economy?

The Tea Party holding rallies and protests equals unrest? Have you seen the streets of Greece? THAT is unrest. Americans exercising their 1st Amendment rights peacefully and in a surprisingly clean manner(especially when compared to the OWS crowd) is democracy in action. It’s not unrest. And BTW, spare me the sanctimony over the names Obama’s been called when no one on the left seemed to have any problem with Bush or Cheney being called the most vile things imaginable and even having movies and books made about the President’s assassination. Oh, and let’s not forget the language the left has used against the likes of Gov. Palin.

Doughboy on March 20, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Well, I like both “deffies” so I think I’ll keep them both. :-)

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Deffies?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Please don’t tell me you believe everything you read.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Not if your name is at the end of it.

Aviator on March 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Whenever I get mad at a troll I ask myself, “What would Sponge Bob do?” It keeps me from cussing and getting in trouble.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I may have made that up. Still, it seems like it should be a thing though, right?

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Don’t all average 13 year olds go to Mexico on Spring Break?

I mean subtract the SS protection and pretend Malia Obama is Malia Smith of Nowheresville, America; letting your 13 year old girl visit Mexico is what people do these days.

Bishop on March 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Ok, I thought this too and then wondered if I was getting her age wrong. That is weird, weird, weird.

BakerAllie on March 19, 2012 at 11:41 PM

As with the Spain and Africa trips, among others, there’s a suggestion there that these ‘vacations’ or “trips” are about carrying missions: taking something there, or bringing something back, or both.

All these trips by Michelle and children are just too strange and too strangely overdone to be mere visits for purposes of relaxation and actual site-seeing.

Not to go all conspiracy-thinking here but I do think that it’s too far-flung an expectation to assume the thinking public is going to accept all these “trips” as mere site seeing and “Spring Break” for a 13 year old, for heaven’s sake.

Lourdes on March 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Deffies?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM

ROTFLMAO.

They even mentioned Megan. Bwaaaahh

Thread Winner

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM

What’s this sheeeeit about Predator getting banned?

Gohawgs on March 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I pray that you never put this theory to the test. I am skeptical of the desired outcome.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:24 AM

This Googling might help.

whatcat on March 20, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Dire, you around?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:31 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:27 AM

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I bet there is and you can probably cuss in multiple languages to offend a wider audience. That’s efficiency.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:33 AM

On March 10 predator was still here.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Deffies?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I meant as in short for ‘definitions.’ Your subscription to the urban dictionary is hereby revoked. Forever.

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:33 AM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

He screwed the investors and turned GM over to the unions. All of it would have been better handled in bankruptcy court. What is the sense of having laws if he’s going to do what he damn well pleases. Oh, and the world would continue to turn if GM disappeared tomorrow.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Well, 1969 – but close enough!

whatcat on March 20, 2012 at 12:34 AM

And in reply, President Lincoln says, “That is the real issue. That is the issue that will continue in this country when these poor tongues of Judge Douglas and myself shall be silent. It is the eternal struggle between these two principles — right and wrong — throughout the world. They are the two principles that have stood face to face from the beginning of time, and will ever continue to struggle. The one is the common right of humanity and the other the divine right of kings. It is the same principle in whatever shape it develops itself. It is the same spirit that says, ‘You work and toil and earn bread, and I’ll eat it.’ No matter in what shape it comes, whether from the mouth of a king who seeks to bestride the people of his own nation and live by the fruit of their labor, or from one race of men as an apology for enslaving another race, it is the same tyrannical principle.”

–October 15, 1858 Debate at Alton

(Emphasis mine)

Lincoln doesn’t know you, President Obama, but he would recognize you.

troyriser_gopftw on March 20, 2012 at 12:36 AM

The national debt has increased more in three years of Obama than eight years of Bush – thank you, Mr. President.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:36 AM

No one has divided the country more than you did; thank you, Mr. President.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:37 AM

The ‘Inevitability’ Vote

Great article anyone else read it Right Scoop agragated it.

Steveangell on March 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I’m too tired to know where to start de-bunking his lies, so I’ll lazily, tired from working my a** off making a living, no one to press my shirts and serve breakfast on starched doilies in the West Wing, My tired ass can only utter – “He Lies!!!”

Who is John Galt on March 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:33 AM

: )

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:31 AM

You didn’t say if you like the song or not?

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Who is John Galt on March 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Well, on behalf of the IRS, I would like to thank you for the effort and let you know that we look forward to hearing from you again soon — on or before 4/15 to be exact.

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:42 AM

On March 10 predator was still here.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:33 AM

16th also.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I’m worried it was Dr Telsa thread.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Romney in Puerto Rico: a case study in political pandering
Another great Article.

Steveangell on March 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I am scared for you. You seem to have your head so far up Bammies ass that if he turned too fast it might break your neck. Please be careful.

arnold ziffel on March 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM

You didn’t say if you like the song or not?

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Sorry, listening now.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I’m sleepy, talk to y’all tomorrow. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I’m worried it was Dr Telsa thread.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM

And yet he is still here, hijacking threads and spewing nonsense.

JPeterman on March 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Cyndy, yes I like it, this predator thing goes well with it.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Santorum: Romney doesn’t have a core

Think this was referred to today but not sure but good.

Steveangell on March 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I’m sleepy, talk to y’all tomorrow. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Sleep well!

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Cyndy, yes I like it, this predator thing goes well with it.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I thought so, too:

But you didn’t have to cut me off
Make it like it never happened and that we were nothing
I don’t even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger
And that feels so rough

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Left to the house republican alone we would be in Amish territory by now.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM

You would be in southeastern Pennsylvania, or were you unable to articulate your thought properly?

blink on March 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Perhaps by that, dimwit means that we would have a total waiver from Obamacare as all the Amish do?

slickwillie2001 on March 20, 2012 at 12:49 AM

It is truer in this election than in most that “it takes a candidate to beat a candidate.” And that candidate has to offer both himself and his vision. Massive ad campaigns against rivals is not a vision.

Some, like President Bush 41, disdained “the vision thing” — and he lost the presidency that he had inherited from Ronald Reagan, lost it to a virtual unknown from Arkansas.

The vision matters, more than the polls and even more than incumbency in the White House.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:49 AM

arnold ziffel on March 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM

LOL I guess that’s a danger that comes with the territory as far as he/she/it is concerned…

cynccook on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

So Obama is now going to add fishing to his other many presidential vacation pastimes?

The old community organizer and the sea?

With taxpayers on the hook for the chum bill.

profitsbeard on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

And yet he is still here, hijacking threads and spewing nonsense.

JPeterman on March 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Yep. You were on this one with predator.http://74.84.198.233/archives/2012/03/16/america-rejoices-lehigh-75-duke-70/comment-page-2/#comments

Looks like predators last comment was to a gay basketball corruption article.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I am a super genius. Here is my idea.

Ok instead of banning pests and Trolls, which results in the pests knowing they have been banned (and so they go bother other sites) I have a more devious idea.

1. Let them Log In and post.
2. But here is the twist: Only they can see there posts. They can see ours as well so they think everything is A-OK.
3. Except we can’t see their posts. They are banned from our eyes.

So now these trolls will spend hours per day posting and will wonder why know no one responds to them. Its because no one can see what they have posted.

Hehehe. Told you I am a super genius.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I’m sleepy, talk to y’all tomorrow. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Good night Cindy, sweet dreams.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:51 AM

What happened to Tesla, his mom took his Internet away?

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2012 at 12:52 AM

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Not a bad idea. But maybe a ‘collapse’ button for known trolls.
And Dr. Tesla.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Hehehe. Told you I am a super genius.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

You will enter super genius status when you sell Ed and Allah on it. Until then…….

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM

What’s this sheeeeit about Predator getting banned?

Gohawgs on March 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM

here. In the Wings thread.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM

What happened to Tesla, his mom took his Internet away?

Rusty Allen on March 20, 2012 at 12:52 AM

He’s a weekender.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Told you I am a super genius.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Dude, that is evil. I love it.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM

So Lanceman, what’s your take on that new club HA LimboGitmo they have set up in the Headlines thread?

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Looks like predators last comment was to a gay basketball corruption article.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I commented a couple times in that thread, saw that Tesla had destroyed it and turned off the computer in disgust.

JPeterman on March 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM

There was one more after that.

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Didn’t see it. I work crazy hours.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I had a run-in with that creep on the bullying thread.

blink on March 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Ironic, because he comes here looking for fights. I sparred with him Friday night, he had an epic meltdown.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 12:58 AM

JPeterman on March 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Yeah, I sensed that. Cindy was there also. I don’t see anything on predator after that yet.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:57 AM

You gonna make me look? Or do you have one of those fancy links to it? : )

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Oh, and the world would continue to turn if GM disappeared tomorrow.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 12:34 AM

It would turn faster, more efficiently and wouldn’t erupt in spontaneous flame.

John the Libertarian on March 20, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Hold it. Are you saying what I think you are? Trolls banned can still post in the headlines?

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Bmore, same link, just a few comments behind the one you thought was the last

predator on March 16, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Schadenfreude on March 20, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Wonder if Santorum read that article or someone working for him.

Though many others have written about liberal Republicans losing I liked this Vision thing more. It really takes a vision of a better America to win. Obama even had his vision.

Romney seems to have no vision other than I should be President because I can do better than Obama even though my 41 year old son Matt feels Obama is doing great. Obama will kill Romney with his sons quote.

Santorum has a great vision of returning America to its greatness. He is rock steady and will not pander for votes.

Steveangell on March 20, 2012 at 1:03 AM

If Americans really want to unify the nation they should nominate the one candidate in the race that isn’t going to shove the agenda of his political/corporate cronies down America’s throat if he wins. It doesn’t matter if you vote for the socialist, corporatist or religionist, they are all pretty much the same, wanting to impose their own will on others. The only difference is their agenda varies around the margin—but America’s biggest problems aren’t on the margins, they’re at the core.

Freedom and liberty has always been the exception in history, not the rule, let’s stop throwing it away for nothing, letting them herd us like sheep. Fear of terrorism, fear of the economy; they use the media to weave their narrative of fear and people give their freedom away willingly like a lamb to the slaughter.

If you want to bring the country back together, vote for the best representative of freedom and liberty, Ron Paul. He’s the only candidate that doesn’t intent to impose an authoritarian agenda, which is what is causing all of the political hatred and division in this country, on everybody else. Instead, lets strip away the socialists, corporatists and religionists from politics and give people back there freedom instead. If people would only just stop trying to impose their own way of life on other American citizens, usually is other parts of the country, and we had more tolerance instead, America would be more unified and stronger for it.

FloatingRock on March 20, 2012 at 1:03 AM