Quotes of the day

posted at 10:47 pm on March 19, 2012 by Allahpundit

“The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama’s three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

“The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office…

“The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

“Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.”

***

“The public seems to agree by a wide margin, with a recent Fox News poll finding that 59 percent of respondents felt the Supreme Court should repeal either the entire bill or parts of it. A new ABC News/Washington Post poll is even worse for the president, with a total of 67 percent saying the mandate or the whole law should be thrown out…

“Asked about the poll numbers, Carney insisted that the poor numbers are due to Republican attacks, a sign the White House believes the problem is the message not the substance of the law.

“‘The polling data suggests in part the hundreds of millions of dollars that was spent attacking it,’ Carney told reporters. ‘And what we’re focused on is implementing it so that Americans — more and more Americans see the benefits that it brings.’”

***

“Obama and his advisers have cast the collapse of the [grand bargain] talks as a Republican failure. Boehner, unable to deliver, stepped away from the deal, simple as that.

“But interviews with most of the central players in those talks — some of whom were granted anonymity to speak about the secret negotiations — as well as a review of meeting notes, e-mails and the negotiating proposals that changed hands, offer a more complicated picture of the collapse. Obama, nervous about how to defend the emerging agreement to his own Democratic base, upped the ante in a way that made it more difficult for Boehner — already facing long odds — to sell it to his party. Eventually, the president tried to put the original framework back in play, but by then it was too late. The moment of making history had passed…

“A president who promised to bring the country together, who confidently presented himself as the transformational figure able to make that happen, now had his chance. But, like earlier policy battles, the debt ceiling negotiations revealed a divided figure, a man who remained aloof from a Congress where he once served and that he now needed. He was caught between his own aspirations for historical significance and his inherent political caution. And he was unable to bridge a political divide that had only grown wider since he took office with a promise to change the ways of Washington, underscoring the gulf between the way he campaigned and the way he had governed

“What happened during those days in July when the grand bargain was almost reached, but not quite, had changed him. He no longer seemed divided.

“His goal now was unequivocal: to win a second term.”

***

“Obama said Lincoln — an oft-mentioned Obama role model — understood Americans are one nation, and they rise and fall together. He contrasted that with ‘on-your-own economics’ which he says his Republican foes embrace.

“‘They’ve got a simple philosophy: We are better off when everybody is left on their own, everybody writes their own rules,’ Obama said…

“‘That shift that has taken place in the Republican Party we haven’t seen in a very long time,’ he said. ‘In 2008, the guy I was running against, the Republican nominee, he didn’t deny that climate change might be a problem, he thought it was a good idea for us to ban torture, he was on record as having supported immigration reform.’”

***

“The frustrations of the presidency once had Barack Obama reach for a literary metaphor.

“‘At times he couldn’t help feeling, as he told one associate, a kinship with the protagonist in Ernest Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea,” writes David Corn in his new book on the presidency.

“‘He had, against tremendous odds, caught a big fish, but on the long voyage back to shore, his prized catch had been picked to pieces by sharks,’ Corn writes.”

***

“Corn writes that after the midterm elections, Obama told labor leaders in December 2010 that he held Fox partly responsible for him ‘losing white males.’

“‘…Fed by Fox News, they hear Obama is a Muslim 24/7, and it begins to seep in…The Republicans have been at this for 40 years. They have new resources, but the strategy is old,’ Corn recounted Obama as saying…

“And in a meeting with an adviser after the 2010 midterm elections, Obama slammed corporate executives for attacking him.

“‘I saved these guys when the economy was falling off a cliff,’ Obama said, according to Corn. ‘Now I get nothing but their venom.’”

***

Via Newsbusters.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

Whenever I get mad at a troll I ask myself, “What would Sponge Bob do?” It keeps me from cussing and getting in trouble.

SparkPlug on March 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM

That one is so good I am going to pass it on to my twelve year old! Except for trolls, it would be how to deal with middle school angst.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 4:36 AM

Horrific. People getting thrown from the roof in Syria. Video here:

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 5:16 AM

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 5:16 AM

And while we’ve been twiddling our thumbs, the Ruskies have move in with help for the despotic killers in charge!

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 6:27 AM

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Reset Button, FTW!

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Still in love with Obama, huh, Brutus? But…but…I thought you where a Romney supporter? Interesting.

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 6:47 AM

were.

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 6:51 AM

OT: so the morning joe crew will be going after ryan on his budget…how about going after the dems who haven’t produced a budget in 3 years…cripe….

the ryan bashing begins this am….

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 6:54 AM

the ryan bashing begins this am….

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 6:54 AM

that would be against…..The Narrative….

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Reason #6527 why I don’t use facebook

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM

When Justin Bassett interviewed for a new job, he expected the usual questions about experience and references. So he was astonished when the interviewer asked for something else: his Facebook username and password.

Bassett, a New York City statistician, had just finished answering a few character questions when the interviewer turned to her computer to search for his Facebook page. But she couldn’t see his private profile. She turned back and asked him to hand over his login information.

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 7:02 AM

*smacks forehead*
how silly of me…

morning ted :)

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 7:11 AM

good mornin’ cms!

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 7:15 AM

OT: can someone explain why a standing President would put 25 Secret Servicemen and own Daughter in harms way? Everyday is like the Twilight Zone now.

LSUMama on March 20, 2012 at 7:35 AM

LSUMama on March 20, 2012 at 7:35 AM

boggles the mind
do what i say, not what i do….

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 7:37 AM

stand strong ryan, tell mika and the crew to pound sand

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 7:37 AM

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Good Morning!

Ted- I don’t know what to think about Syria. It sounded like there were gunshots too. Were they shooting them and then throwing them off buildings?
Facebook is scary. I wonder what other uses “the man” will find for it?

cminaz- I think we can be sure of a constant barrage against anything Republican until November.

I miss Flora Duh in the morning.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:37 AM

On top of everything else… Barry is a sissy. He will not accept any blame… I think he really believes his own BS when it comes to his unpopularity among the non-socialist masses.

RalphyBoy on March 20, 2012 at 7:37 AM

LSUMama on March 20, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I wouldn’t let my daughter (12) go on a trip to Washington, DC with her Girl Scout Troop without me (I can’t do the bus ride). I can’t imagine letting her go to Mexico even with 25 Secret Service agents. Hope she doesn’t come back burdened with a baby!

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:41 AM

The left is very pavlovian. All Obama has to say is Bush or Fox news and they immediately forget everything he just did wrong.

tomas on March 20, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Can we lay off the POTUS’s little girls, please?

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 7:43 AM

RalphyBoy on March 20, 2012 at 7:37 AM

It would be funny if it weren’t deadly serious. I just heard Elle McPherson interviewed on the radio, and she was asked who she thinks should be the next President. She said even though she lives in England she thinks Obama should win. Then she said she was a Socialist, who else would she vote for if she could? At least she doesn’t deny what he is.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Morning NO :)

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Can we lay off the POTUS’s little girls, please?

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I didn’t realize you were so sensitive. If you misconstrued my remarks in some way that led you to take offense, I apologize.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I miss Flora Duh in the morning.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:37 AM

ditto

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Fair enough. That thing about being burdened with a baby had me puzzled, but it didn’t sound kosher, whatever it meant.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Facebook is scary. I wonder what other uses “the man” will find for it?

I miss Flora Duh in the morning.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:37 AM

i dunno about the gunshots, had the sound off.

ted c on March 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Can we lay off the POTUS’s little girls, please?

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Nobody’s attacking Malia. American’s are wondering why all the secrecy about her trip to Mexico (on our dime, I’m sure), when average Americans are having trouble raising money to send their kids to summer camp.

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 7:50 AM

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Actually, I should have used the word “punished”, based on one of Obama’s strong defenses of abortion. He wouldn’t want his daughters punished with a baby if they made a mistake. She is now old enough to make a mistake, so I commented on it.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:52 AM

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 7:50 AM

That certainly is true, but I also think it is very bad parenting to let a 13 year old go to a different and dangerous country without a parent. I don’t care how many Secret Service agents are there, to me it’s not the same as having a parent there.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Don’t mind Brutus, NO? He’s a troll, after all…

ladyingray on March 20, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 7:52 AM

You might want to put that shovel away for some other time. Just saying.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 7:58 AM

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 7:50 AM

also add that the state dept is telling folks NOT to go to mexico

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Yep. But, hey…put that “shovel” away. No questions allowed.

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 8:01 AM

This is a nothingburger

/liberaldeluded4life

NoFanofLibs on March 20, 2012 at 8:04 AM

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 8:01 AM

heh :)

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 8:04 AM

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM

There are so many things to go after PBHO about. Is it really necessary to rag him for how he raises his children? Or imply that they may get themselves with child? And do we really want to complain about the expense of security for his family necessitated by the office that he holds? Do we really want to be as uncouth and callous as the loony leftists?

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM

i don’t care how he raises his children, it’s the hypocrisy of telling folks one thing and he does another, that’s my beef…

do you really go to a country that the state dept says, you better think of somewhere else to travel

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 8:07 AM

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Nice dance step. Why did he send his daughter to a country that he has advised Americans NOT to travel to?

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Brutus, it isn’t necessary for his daughter to go to Mexico at all.

ladyingray on March 20, 2012 at 8:10 AM

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I really think that we should hammer him on the lousy economy, lack of jobs, scandalous justice dept, shameful foreign policies, inhibition of domestic energy production, incredibly high debt, cronyism and a million other ills as an incompetent POTUS. Leave his little girls alone, K?

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Nobody is attacking Malia. You’ve sidestepped the real issue.

He sent his daughter to a country that he told Americans NOT to travel to.

You’re nothing but a Moby. You always have been.

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 8:17 AM

ladyingray on March 20, 2012 at 8:10 AM

He’s a Romney supporter, so the marching orders are to say nothing in any way negative about Obama. That would be stooping to a low level of discourse. I wish they had shown that same civility toward the other Republican candidates.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 8:17 AM

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM

i’m not going after his girls for goodness sakes…

we can certainly agree to go after him for all the above, no arguement there

cmsinaz on March 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Obama’s blame game is getting comical. If I were a Republican strategist, I would run ads making fun of him. Such can be the most effective negative ads.

WannabeAnglican on March 20, 2012 at 8:23 AM

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM

The Obamas themselves are more than happy to use their kids as political props when it suits their own purposes. We just recently had the president cite his daughters, by name, as the reason he inserted himself into the Rush Limbaugh/Fluke controversy.

As for the Mexican trip, the 13-year old’s school does not even start spring break until March 23rd. So she and her friends are missing school for this completely unnecessary “spring break” vacation, a trip which is undoubtedly costing U.S. taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars (for the 25 SS agents assigned to it), if not more, at a time when the Obamas are calling for “shared sacrifice” among Americans who are facing record high gas prices, double-digit real unemployment, and a crushing national debt generated by politicians like Obama who spend taxpayers’ money with abandon.

I completely agree that it is inappropriate and counter-productive to make insulting or unkind remarks about the girls themselves. They did not choose to be public figures. But pointing out the Obama parents’ blatant hypocrisy is not out of bounds.

AZCoyote on March 20, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Barack Obama is a spoiled child who never grew up. It’s an unmistakeably common trait among the outspoken progressive’s on the WWW. I should know, because I voted straight Democrat until I was 58(2008). I revered Senator Scoop Jackson from my home state. Today, there is NOT a single Democrat who remotely upholds similar ideals(Lieberman is a distant cousin of sorts). Who knew that the 60′s counter culture would betray it’s desire and calls for for Peace, Love, and Freedom for the monstrous Big Government/Nanny State Tax and Spend vote buying whore we now must contend against? Clearly we were “DOPES” on Dope! And who knew that the phrase “Free your minds” would stand as the ultimate condemnation of our 60′s anti-government mind set?

With new eyes I now hear the song by John Lennon in it’s present day perspective: GIMME SOME TRUTH

I’m sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, short sighted

Soft soap me with just a pocketful of soap
It’s money for dope, money for rope

No short-haired, yellow-bellied
Son of Tricky Dick is gonna Mother Hubbard
Soft soap me with just a pocketful of soap
It’s money for dope, money for rope

I’m sick to death of seeing things
From tight-lipped, condescending
Mama’s little chauvinists
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth now

I’ve had enough of watching scenes
Of schizophrenic, ego-centric
Paranoiac, prima-donas
All I want is the truth now, now
Just gimme some truth

No short-haired, yellow-bellied
Son of Tricky Dick is gonna Mother Hubbard
Soft soap me with just a pocketful of soap
It’s money for dope, money for rope

Ah, I’m sick to death of hearing things
From uptight, short-sighted

All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth
All I want is the truth

wtng2fish on March 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I really think that we should hammer him on the lousy economy,

My elderly neighbors can’t pay for the gas to get the 40 miles to the doctor’s office, and we don’t have access to any public transportation of any kind.

But Malia and friends got to Mexico. POOR OPTICS.

lack of jobs,

Approaching 50% unemployment in this immediate area but people can’t afford to drive any distance to find employment.

But Malia and friends found a way to get to Mexico, while keeping 25 agents employed.

scandalous justice dept, shameful foreign policies,

The American public is warned to not to travel to Mexico.

But Malia and friends travel to Mexico, with 25 agents for security, because Americans are warned not to travel to Mexico.

No. Obama made them an issue with his in-your-face do-as-say-not-as-WE (sic)-do attitude. He made them the issue, not us.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Yoop on March 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Hang in there predator, we are working on it.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hey, Bruti, do us a favor and shut up with your sanctimonious yammering.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM

predator, Ed is aware of it. He just deleted one of my comments.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 10:34 AM

o/t
…FREE predator…!!!

KOOLAID2 on March 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Please take it private, as in email, I don’t want you to get lost in waves.

KOOLAID2 on March 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM

You to!!

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Leave his little girls alone, K?

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I’m sure you stood up for Willow Palin when David Letterman “joked” about her statuatory rape and getting “knocked up” by Alex Rodriguez, right?

And you condemned Michelle Obama for going on Letterman’s show last night, right?

No, of course not. You’re OK with little girls being attacked, as long as they are conservatives.

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM

In fact I did.

I didn’t know. What did I miss? And does her or Letterman’s or whoever’s bad behavior justify bad behavior here?

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Of course you’re full of it. Don’t call me a hypocrite based on your suppositions.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 8:17 AM

As do I. The left are scum. So why choose to model your behavior after them?

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 11:13 AM

predator, I left Ed a thank you.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Good morning Cindy. Ed is looking at it. Many of us emailed. I of course wanted to make sure he got them. So I have been posting First, message received. Comments gone. ; )

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM

P,S. Cindy, I love the waves, I’m a surfer.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM

In fact I did.

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Michelle Obama, by going on Letterman’s show, tacitly endorsed Lettermans’s actions, which included him previously “joking” about Willow Palin getting “knocked up” by Alex Rodriguez.

The Obamas are tightly coupled to leftist “commedians” who think its funny to say all sorts of nasty things about Sarah Palin, Bristol Palin, Willow Palin, and Trig Palin.

If you don’t condemn that, you are a hypocrite.

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Just be careful. Maybe you should borrow a page from Sparkplug’s book and suck up and compliment the hosts while questioning their decisions!!!! I don’t know if it will work but it sure is fun to read.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 11:24 AM

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I’m sure that Obama thinks all the Palin stuff is so 2008 and the statute of limitations have long since expired. While I like the hypocrisy being noted, it won’t change their behavior. All I can say is more please. As for letting his daughter go to Mexico, I don’t care so much about the money, I worry about her safety. I know the SS is more than competent but the turmoil there is just so scary.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM

It was not very wise of Michelle Obama to go on Letterman’s show 11 days after the SHEPAC video was uploaded, spotlighting her and her husband’s hypocrisy as they claim to “lead by example”.

Uploaded by ShePACTV on Mar 8, 2012

Leading By Example?

And

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM

That kind of reeks of “Mexico for me, but not for thee”, doesn’t it? It sure doesn’t relate to the “little people” that they claim to be supporting.

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Oaxaca is not on the advisory except the note:

Oaxaca: Oaxaca, Huatulco and Puerto Escondido are the major cities/travel destinations in Oaxaca -see map (PDF, 286 kb) to identify their exact locations: No warning is in effect.

Bradky on March 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I try.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Maybe it was a ploy to downplay what is going on there and how he added weaponry to what can only be described as mass murder.

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Let’s try that again…

Uploaded by ShePACTV on Mar 8, 2012

Leading By Example?

And

Cindy Munford on March 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 11:41 AM

ITguy on March 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I condemn them. Now stuff your hypocrisy BS. Don’t pretend to know what I think and then make accusations based on those ignorant pretenses.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Kool, you’re just going to make Ed cranky at this point, he knows.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Yay! You had better show up here on QOTD tonight you rascal. You know who I mean. I just can’t say your name anymore today. I think.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM

predator, I left Ed a thank you.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Kool, you’re just going to make Ed cranky at this point, he knows.

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 12:33 PM

…don’t have his email!…Ed’s kool…he don’t get cranky. Where do I go to thank him…on his show?

KOOLAID2 on March 20, 2012 at 1:23 PM

KOOLAID2 on March 20, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Trust me he was getting cranky, I can always tell by the tone of his emails. Thank him at the
tips@hotair.com

Bmore on March 20, 2012 at 1:31 PM

As do I. The left are scum. So why choose to model your behavior after them?

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I wasn’t talking about the left, although I agree with your assessment of them. All I said was that I hoped the kid didn’t come back burdened/punished with a baby. Spring break without your parents at 13? Asking for trouble, in my opinion. That is not attacking the kid, and your sanctimony should be saved for something else.

Hey, Bruti, do us a favor and shut up with your sanctimonious yammering.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM

What he said.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Hey, Bruti, do us a favor and shut up with your sanctimonious yammering.

Lanceman on March 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM

What he said.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 3:18 PM

So let’s review. You tell us that you’re “concerned” that PBHO’s little 13 yo girl might get knocked up in Mexico. When I object you apologize in case I misunderstood you. You then make certain that there was no misunderstanding your vulgar, ugly remarks about an innocent, little girl. Then you get support from a gang of H/A howler monkeys and not only are you no longer apologetic, but proud of your crude verbal assault on her.

What a pathetic, nasty, little gang of creeps we have here.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 5:44 PM

What a pathetic, nasty, little gang of creeps we have here.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Let’s review. 1 ) You would never answer the question concerning why he allowed Malia to go to Mexico in the first place, when citizens have been warned not to. 2) You are on the Record at dKos as supporting Obama in 2008. 3) You are on the record on Hot Air as hating Hot Air Posters.

Your opinion concerning Hot Air posters does not matter.

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I’m on record forgiving you. Here goes my cheek, turning again.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM

What a pathetic, nasty, little gang of creeps we have here.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 5:44 PM

If you read my “apology” carefully, you would have noticed that it was the “if you misunderstood purposely what I said so that you could feign outrage over it to make you look like a better person than me, then I’m sorry”. It was a typical lefty apology/non-apology, which you bought hook, line and sinker. I don’t find what I said offensive. Would you rather I had said I DO hope she comes back knocked up? We would never know though, since any “mistakes” Obama’s children made would be aborted.

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Night Owl on March 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM

A decent person would not have said anything about her.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I’m on record forgiving you. Here goes my cheek, turning again.

MJBrutus on March 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM

And I forgive you for being a sanctimonious Moby…But I won’t turn anything…especially my back…on you.

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Your opinion concerning Hot Air posters does not matter.

kingsjester on March 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Geography and reading were not your strong suits in school were they? Save the faux outrage for something else

Oaxaca is not on the advisory except the note:

Bradky on March 20, 2012 at 10:35 PM

It’s still OUR dime, idjit.

kingsjester on March 21, 2012 at 6:48 AM