Quotes of the day

posted at 10:00 pm on March 17, 2012 by Allahpundit

“For the first time in a generation, Republicans are preparing for the possibility that their presidential nomination could be decided at their national convention rather than on the campaign trail, a prospect that would upend one of the rituals of modern politics…

“With that in mind, campaign and party lawyers are dusting off their party rule books, running through decades-old procedural arcana and studying the most recent convention-floor fight, between Ronald Reagan and President Gerald R. Ford in 1976. Republican officials also are bracing for the possibility of a prenomination clash between the party’s establishment and members of the Tea Party movement, many of whom may be attending their first national convention…

“Mr. Santorum has hired a delegate specialist to comb through the patchwork of state-by-state rules and to find unpledged delegates who could swing to him in a floor fight, an effort Mr. Romney’s campaign says it is prepared to counter. Newt Gingrich’s team is expected to hold on to its delegates even if it is clear that he has fallen short — if only to keep Mr. Romney from reaching a majority.

“And the Republican National Committee has alerted the Committee on Contests to be ready for action, preparing for the possibility of courtroomlike hearings run by lawyers that could decide whether the nomination is settled before party members take their seats in the Tampa Bay Times Forum sports arena.”

***

“Mitt Romney, mired in a frustrating slog toward the presidential nomination, has directed his top advisers to launch a multi-pronged effort to unite the Republican Party as the primaries draw to a close.

“While Romney’s public activities are geared almost entirely toward winning the nomination, his campaign is on a private mission aimed beyond spring. Senior aides and surrogates — hoping to seize a moment when even some unfriendly Republicans are beginning to see Romney as inevitable — have spent the past several weeks making calls and visits to conservative leaders and activists who have resisted Romney’s candidacy.

“Campaign manager Matt Rhoades has been wooing tea party organizers in general-election swing states and, in some cases, offering private meetings with Romney. Advisers with roots in the conservative movement, such as Bay Buchanan and Mark DeMoss, have been reaching out to evangelical leaders who are backing other candidates. Elected officials, led by Sen. Roy Blunt (Mo.), have been courting lawmakers and Beltway power-players who are not on board.

“In Boston, longtime confidants Beth Myers and Ron Kaufman are developing a plan for the GOP convention in Tampa, to prevent the party from being divided during the nominee’s turn in the spotlight. Still other Romney emissaries are in touch with mega-donors — including billionaire Sheldon Adelson, who has been supporting former House speaker Newt Gingrich (Ga.), and Foster Friess, who backs former senator Rick Santorum (Pa.) — to persuade them to jump ship.”

***

“As Missouri voters gathered to select delegates for the convention, Rick Santorum made the case that the delegate race between him and Mitt Romney is closer than the current delegate math estimates suggest.

“‘You help us here today. You elect delegates for us today to go to that convention. We’ve got some new delegate math that we’re going to be putting out that shows this race is a lot different than what the consensus is. We’re looking at the rules, we’re looking at how things are stacking up, and we’re in much better shape in these caucuses and some of these apportioned states or winner take all states which in fact are not winner take all states,’ said Santorum at a Lafayette Township caucus site Saturday morning…

“Those numbers are frankly just not true. I mean, the delegate allocation isn’t anywhere near what they’re suggesting. It’s a very pro-Romney allocation of resources,’ said Santorum [in a radio interview]. ‘Many of the delegates that have been put forward right now are truly just still uncommitted and can go either way. There’s no hard and fast that he’s gonna get those votes or we’ll get those votes, so we’ve got a long way to go.’”

***

“Santorum hopes to ride into Tampa with enough support to deny Romney the nomination on the first ballot. Under this scenario, delegates would be free, in many cases, to back whomever they wanted.

“Yob’s memo said Romney ‘will perform worse on subsequent ballots as grassroots conservative delegates decide to back the more conservative candidate. Subsequently, Santorum only needs to be relatively close on the initial ballot in order to win on a later ballot as Romney’s support erodes.’

“But there are hurdles Santorum is overlooking.

“It takes money and organization to twist arms at local, county and state conventions; Santorum lags in both.”

***

“Contrary to what he’s been saying for weeks, Gingrich suggested he would bow out of the Republican delegate hunt if Romney is close to the 1,144 delegates needed to clinch the nomination by the GOP convention this summer.

“‘Well it depends, if we are successful and he doesn’t have an absolute – if he doesn’t have 1,000 delegates, I mean you know, if he’s close, attrition will get him the last 100,’ Gingrich said of Romney, when Forman asked if would go to the convention. ‘But if he’s under 1,000 delegates, I don’t think he’s going to get the nomination.’…

“‘With both Santorum and me, he’s now confused as to who he is attacking. It’s his only technique. I tell people he’s like a 4-foot-8 guy who wants to play center and his only technique is to shrink the others, which I think bodes very badly for a general election,’ Gingrich said.”

***

“Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum could be poised to split the upcoming Republican primary contests, a scenario that would leave the tumultuous nomination battle no more decided heading into April.

“New polling shows Romney and Santorum each building respective leads in the remaining elections held in March.”

***

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6

Your song made me think of this one

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 2:52 AM

I’ll see you a Milton and raise you a king.

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 2:58 AM

O/T….WTH-WTF??!!
——————-
——————-

St. Charles co caucuses adjourned w/o delegates
38 Minutes ago
=============================

St. Charles co caucuses adjourned w/o delegates
Uploaded on Mar 17, 2012
*************************

Video of the meeting being adjourned without delegates being assigned at the St. Charles County, MO GOP Caucuses.

===========================================

Arrest of Brent Strafford, St. Charles County Caucus.
Uploaded on Mar 17, 2012
************************

This is after the GOP illegally took over the caucus and we proceded to have a caucus outside the building on the same property.Caucus goers also figering out that there was a straw poll conducted when most didn’t even realize it. We organized and were trying to follow all the rules when we were interupted and Brent Strafford was arrested. There were approximatly 20-25 police cars, numerous police bikes, and one police helicopter.

===========================================================

Police called to restore order at St. Charles County caucus, 2 arrested
10:52 PM, Mar 17, 2012
***********************

St. Peters (KSDK)–The Republican caucus in St. Charles County came to an abrupt end on Saturday afternoon when police were called in to restore order.

More than 2,500 people were attending the caucus at Francis Howell North High School in St. Peters.

Police say the problem started when a man with a video camera was asked to leave. When he refused, the organizer adjourned the caucus. When several caucusers became upset because they were not allowed to vote, organizers called police for crowd control.

However, several caucusers dispute that account, saying they were upset that certain procedures weren’t being followed.

“I was doing what I had to do. There was no other place to try and reconvene that meeting. I was not inciting anyone to anything. I was addressing a crowd that had gone quiet to listen to me talk,” said Brent Stafford. Stafford was arrested at the caucus. “I was on public property, this was put on the call to caucus 15 days earlier to be at that location. There was no other option.”

Two people were arrested for trespassing when they refused to leave school property. Brent Stafford, 45 and Kenneth Suitter, 55, were taken to the St. Peters Justice Center where they were booked and released.
(More…..)

canopfor on March 18, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I’ll see you a Milton and raise you a king.

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 2:58 AM

HeII, you’re getting a little close to cheating with that one yourself ; )

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:00 AM

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I agree..Then when folks start calling him out he moves the goalposts..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:00 AM

He’s learning something they don’t teach alot in Boston.. that midwestern and southern social cons are not cartoon characters, or folks who take to being blown off as fringe by the progressively moderate fiscal cons, or the centrists. You don’t have to agree with us, but you should at least show some basic courtesy to the folks who do the yeomans work of the party.. get out the vote, walk the pavement.. ignoring, or worse, sneering at us, isn’t smart in what will be a savage election.

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 2:51 AM

I don’t know who his “inner circle of advisors” are, but I don’t think they’re very bright. Romney (who I’ve supported) has had more than his share of foot-in-mouth disease.

But, I’ve felt all along that we don’t really have a Great candidate. Just a bunch of “he’ll-do’s”, if you ask me. Then again, I’m for anyone but Odumbo. I’ll vote (twice) for a 1930 Swingline if it’s the GOP candidate.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:02 AM

HeII, you’re getting a little close to cheating with that one yourself ; )

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:00 AM

My mistake , thought it was going to be BB.

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Let me guess.L 2 L 3 L 4 L 5 and possibly coccyx .

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 2:50 AM

L5 L4 L3,.. T6 T7 T8.. C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 T1..fusion C3 to T1,. four discs removed.. ruptured two in the thoracic, and two in the lumbar. Compression fractures in 04,.. and in 1991. Had a fall in 91,.. crushed three vertebre, and was kinda in a disagreement with an SUV in 04, fractured three in the thoracic again, and three in the lumbar.. the neck damage was from osteo, bone spurs growing inside the spinal canal, impinged the spinal cord at four points. Two, pressing it nearly flat. Myopathy, stenosis,.. and stenosis in the lumbar too.

God… I suck.. shouldn’t bother anyone with this,..

I am lucky, as much as it hurts.. I’m walking, and most folks who have been as crazy have worse problems walking than I do, at least since the neck surgery in 07. I can’t complain, shouldn’t,.. but I’m weak sometimes..

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Lanceman on March 18, 2012 at 2:43 AM

lolz..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:03 AM

I agree..Then when folks start calling him out he moves the goalposts..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Well, it was definitely good to have a friend at my back. I was getting pretty frazzled going after him!

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Lol. I thought–for sure–it was gonna be BB (NTTAWWT–love me some BB). I absolutely LOVE Albert King.

GREAT tune.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 3:03 AM

How do you handle pain? Cause I’m guessing therapy ain’t gonna do squat. If you don’t mind me asking, if you do I understand. Me personally, I’d be asking for a drip.

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:07 AM

We have to pay respects to this band who lost their long time drummer Michael Hossack this past week to cancer..

PS..Rest in Peace..

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:10 AM

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM

No worries..I will always have your back..:)

PS..You don’t need backing..You can handle it ..:):)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:12 AM

GREAT tune.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:04 AM

This is the bomb.

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:10 AM

How can ya not love the Doobie Brothers. Tough weak. : (

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:10 AM

It’s funny how many DB songs I know the words to.

While I never collected them, they’re just like the Beatles (I think I have most of their stuff on CD) to me, in a way: I listened to both while in the back seat of my folks car when I was a little kid.

To this day, no matter where I’m at, a DB song comes on, and I find myself singing along–quietly, of course.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:14 AM

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Sorry I am late to pst this..But the Clash rules..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:15 AM

PS..Rest in Peace..

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Okay, that’s just not playing fair. I was raised on these Northern California boys.

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:16 AM

This is the bomb.

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:13 AM

That’s just the best!

SRV always talked about his affection for AK.

I never saw that clip. (How, I don’t know.) Thanks, man.

Fantastic!

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Great song.

That was one of those unique times for music.

Funny listening to the interview track on the 2nd disc of “Story of the Clash”, where they talk about not really knowing how to “play, or anything”.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:22 AM

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 3:03 AM

mark, I’d like to talk with you again sometime when you have a chance. I’m around here a good bit. Don’t pay any attention to Allah’s OT rule. Here is a little song for you. Hope its style is something you will enjoy. The rain has just started coming down pretty good. Time for me to crash. Good night all.

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:24 AM

G’night B.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:25 AM

And one for the rain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=WkSzV6jAkhQ&feature=endscreen

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Fantastic!

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:19 AM

It just gets sick sometimes.

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:27 AM

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:14 AM

I always think of the movie Romancing the Stone when Michael Douglas tells Kathleen Turner in a scene..”Dammit man, the Doobie Brothers broke up! Shit! When did that happen?..:)

PS..Just a side note..But Kathleen Turner was/is a hotty..esp. in Body Heat..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:28 AM

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:16 AM

You make a good point..you can divide the Doobies into two groups..Both were classic..IMHO..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:31 AM

It just gets sick sometimes.

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:27 AM

I haven’t heard that. It is sick.
I’m used to this version.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:32 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Good to see you..:)

PS..Nice tune ..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:33 AM

.But Kathleen Turner was/is a hotty..esp. in Body Heat..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:28 AM

I had dinner with her and her husband down in Cabo San Jose resort 15 years ago. Sorry to kill your buzz, but she is not the paragon of virtue you might imagine her to be. First things, first — she’s got to stop chain-smoking and get rid of that hack!

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Good to see you..:)

PS..Nice tune ..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Great to see you NORM!
I hope all is well with you and yours. :)

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:34 AM

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Thumbs up..Now you are talking!!..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:34 AM

I’m used to this version.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Yep, that was the first version I heard too.

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:36 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Hey it is St. Patrick’s Day..And the beer is good..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:36 AM

PS..Just a side note..But Kathleen Turner was/is a hotty..esp. in Body Heat..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:28 AM

Lol. Never saw Body Heat. As a pre- and early teen, I thought she was definitely hot in that movie (RTS). But, I think the last time I saw her she was quite large.

(I don’t have anything against big girls–especially if they got big having babies–but I’m not sure she still fits into the “hottie” category.)

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM

But Kathleen Turner was/is a hotty..esp. in Body Heat..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:28 AM

super hotty in that movie.

SparkPlug on March 18, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Hey it is St. Patrick’s Day..And the beer is good..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:36 AM

True fact: exactly 1% of all American beer is consumed on St. Patrick’s Day.
I helped a bit. :)

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:38 AM

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Oh my!!..I hate to here that..That is a downer for sure..:(

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:38 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Hear!..Hear!..You know I contributed also..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:40 AM

I watched Act of Valor tonight via the Interwebs. I cried. Seriously, watch this movie. It is so original with the SEALS acting the parts. Also, after you watch it online, be sure to take the family out to see it at the theaters while it lasts. Support this film.

Linky to watch online.

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Hey it is St. Patrick’s Day..And the beer is good..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Lol. I can’t believe it, myself, but I’m drinking a few glasses of white wine. (Lol.)

I made my world famous bolognese earlier and had some left over. Pretty good. Not so terribly Irish, though.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:41 AM

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM

Trust me..You need to see Body Heat..:)

PS..It is a very good movie..IMHO..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Excellent post? ….:)

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:42 AM

SparkPlug on March 18, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Tell me my man!!..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:43 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Hey, thanks for the link. I’ll watch it soon (before it gets removed).

When Ed was writing about that movie, I expressed some concerns that they were giving too many tactics away. The thread at the time sort of assuaged my concerns.

Anyway, it’s good to see a pro-American military film.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Radiohead – High & Dry
Love the Radiohead. The Bends is in my top five all time faves.

Also, with the St. Patrick’s theme, listen to some U2.
U2 – Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Nice Irish lads. I bet Bono respects George W. Bush more then the purple-lipped jug-eared bastard.

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:47 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Ditto..Excellent post..:)

Dire Straits on March 18, 2012 at 3:49 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Hey, thanks for the link. I’ll watch it soon (before it gets removed).

Anyway, it’s good to see a pro-American military film.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Yes, I read that exchange after I watched the movie tonight. Funny, I did not immediately see the Christo character being a slam on the Jewish folks. He was, to me, just a self-loathing Jew who was interested in accelerating his position in life and honoring his childhood friend, the Jihadist. IMHO, the Russian Muslim was the antagonist, and Christo was merely a secondary character. I am intrigued by your position, though. It does delve deep into the operations of our defences..

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:52 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:47 AM

While I posted some on the (non)QOTD thread, yesterday, I feel that this is appropriate at this point in time.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:07 AM

not well sometimes.. the bastards at workers comp screwed my case up from the git go, and tried to make it disappear in 08, an attorney and two months later, I got my meds back,.. two long, long, long months with no pain meds at all.. I never slept over an hour at a time then..

I pray,.. and as shameless as that is, and as flawed as I am,.. I cannot explain why God answers those prayers,.. but he does, when the pain is where I just can’t take another step, do another thing.. he lessens my pain. To where I can bear it much more easily,.. literally from a 9 verging on 10.. to a 5 or 6.. I pray, and within seconds, I can feel it ease away..

I know many will scoff at that, I would have before 08.. but it is a truth. When I can’t take it any mopre, and do finally pray for help, he grants me that gift.

My wife, and children, are my motivation for everything I do.. I simply refuse to stop being there for them, and if that costs me even more grey, costs me.. I will not ever have my son’s memory of me be, Dad said no,.. he hurts too much… I can’t let my wife, daughter and son down like that, so I clean the house while she works, do the laundry even if it makes me crawl into the couch for an hour or two while they’re in school..

so, it’s medications.. my trust in Jesus, and my love of my family that get’s me through the day..

..the three.. sorry the answer took awhile.. I struggled to put it down as I feel it,.. even if I’m not proud of all of it. I promise only one thing to my family, and to God,.. I’ll never quit on them.. that is what makes me tick.

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Oh,just droped in to see if Dr. Tesla was here. Carry on please.

celtic warrior on March 18, 2012 at 3:55 AM

I know many will scoff at that

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 3:52 AM

NO one will scoff at that. God Bless.

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:57 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Yeah, the counter argument is that all that stuff is nothing that isn’t well known. And I’m not sure about that.

Our military is the best in the world, and our special ops guys are truly amazing. They don’t get the credit they deserve. Still, I think that comes with the territory. Personally, I’d like to know less about them so that our enemies know less.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Carry on please.

celtic warrior on March 18, 2012 at 3:55 AM

To quote Endless Summer, where were you yesterday? It was epic!

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:58 AM

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Yeah, only a-holes will scoff at that.
It is amazing what faith can do. As a deist, I’m not a big church guy. But, I do pray to God. And, I’ll certainly say a prayer (or three) for you.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 4:03 AM

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:52 AM

Haha, you read my mind. I was just about to post some Pogues.

The Waterboys would also be nice.

Fisherman’s Blues The Waterboys

Oh, and Bono sure had a nice mullet then.

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Bmore on March 18, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Thanks..

“someday, there’ll be a cure for pain.”

I hope, and I apreciate the song. I’d like to talk, it’s something that I have always enjoyed with friends. The rain?…

I always used to love the rain before… the feeling of a gentle rain, a good book, family.. I loved the romance of it, the poetry of God’s own Heavans opening up and leaving it’s own mark on you. My wife and I, it’s one of our songs, a thing between us. Like an Eskimo kiss, on a cold morning,.. frosting each others glasses, and laughing at it.

Mom always said she wanted me to be a poet,.. but she got an old fashioned romantic instead. I can’t say I love the actual rain anymore, it’s.. hard too,.. aches..

But I’m very much in love with the notion of rain, and all the deep felt memories it brings.

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 4:08 AM

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 3:57 AM

I see and respect your point. I think our forces are so bold that they are not worried about the possibilities of our enemies gaining the upper hand through watching this film. I was truly moved by this movie. In a world of insecurities forged by Obama and Co., it was refreshing.

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 4:09 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Here’s the same song I posted before, except with the Dubliners.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 4:11 AM

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 4:03 AM

John the Libertarian on March 18, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Thanks.. that means alot,.. it really does..

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 4:14 AM

carbon_footprint on March 18, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Yeah, I’ll find a way to see it–free or pay.

Those guys are simply the best–some last remnants of American greatness.

And, you’re right. They have every right to be bold. I’d just (really) hate it if one of them got killed because they were in the movie.

Thanks for the info, though.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Thanks.. that means alot,.. it really does..

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Keep strong, man.

But, don’t be afraid to ask your family for help. There’s no shame in it. It will teach your children a valuable lesson about our fragility. They will understand.

Every boy and girl one day realizes that Pop isn’t Superman. So, fear not in that lesson.

RedCrow on March 18, 2012 at 4:22 AM

If that happens I’ll be cheering for Ron Paul regardless of his chances.

FloatingRock on March 18, 2012 at 4:29 AM

What did I miss?…

Gohawgs on March 18, 2012 at 6:16 AM

FloatingRock on March 18, 2012 at 4:29 AM

FR, you think Ron is angling to get Rand on the ticket?…

Gohawgs on March 18, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Good luck with that, Willard. Real Conservatives aint buyin’ what yer sellin’. This BS about “inevitable” and the GOP falling in line is just that:
BovineScat.

Gingrich / Perry 2012

§§§§§§§§§§ ~(Ä)~ §§§§§§§§§
GOP Attack Squad Since 1972

Karl Magnus on March 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM

mark81150 on March 18, 2012 at 3:52 AM

(catching up from last night)…you’re strong! …someone else is praying for you too…just your name though-I don’t do numbers-though HE probably knows them!

KOOLAID2 on March 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM