Abortion advocate: I love abortion and I don’t want it to be “rare”

posted at 6:50 pm on March 15, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Talk about an all-out advocate for abortion. “Pro-choice activist” Jessica DelBalzo says it all in a new post for RH Reality Check (h/t LifeNews.com):

“I love abortion. I don’t accept it. I don’t view it as a necessary evil. I embrace it. I donate to abortion funds. I write about how important it is to make sure that every woman has access to safe, legal abortion services. I have bumper stickers and buttons and t-shirts proclaiming my support for reproductive freedom. I love abortion,” DelBalzo declares. …

As Delbalzo writes, “And I bristle every time a fellow activist uses a trendy catch-phrase or rallying cry meant to placate pro-lifers. The first of these, “Make abortion safe, legal, and rare!” has been used for decades as a call for abortion rights.”

“Safe and legal are concepts I fully support, but rare is something I cannot abide. I understand the theoretical mindset: it is better for a woman to prevent an unwanted pregnancy than to bear the physical and financial burden of an abortion. While my own abortion involved very little pain and a minimal financial expense, one which my ex-boyfriend was willing to share with me, even I can admit that using condoms or the pill is preferable to eight weeks of nausea and weight gain,” she writes. “However, there is no need to suggest that abortion be rare. To say so implies a value judgement [sic], promoting the idea that abortion is somehow distasteful or immoral and should be avoided. Even with affordable, accessible birth control, there will be user errors, condoms that break, moments of spontaneity. The best contraceptive access in the world won’t change the fact that we are merely human and imperfect in our routines.”

Whew. What she writes makes me a little sick to my stomach — but at least she’s internally consistent. “Safe, legal and rare” has always puzzled me. If life begins at conception and abortion takes the life of an innocent unborn baby, as I believe it does, then why should abortion be safe and legal? If life doesn’t begin at conception and abortion is just some sterile medical procedure to purge the body from some nonhuman parasitical something, then why should it be rare? Population considerations?

DelBalzo admits she has had an abortion and it’s hard not to wonder how much of the vehemence of her position stems from denial — denial of the reality that her own child existed within her and then did not. Either way, if more abortion advocates owned their positions, as DelBalzo does, the abortion debate would grow infinitely easier. More people would see clearly the choice before them: Will they choose to accept the reality that life begins at conception or deny it? Will they choose to protect the right to life or choose to be arbiters of that right?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Too bad her mother didn’t love abortion.

50sGuy on March 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I’m afraid to ask what she thinks about the Holocaust.

Cicero43 on March 15, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Words fail me. Have we come to this?

sandee on March 15, 2012 at 6:52 PM

That woman should be number 1 in line as a “Post-birth” abortion victim.

lhuffman34 on March 15, 2012 at 6:53 PM

When will she forgive her mother for not aborting her?

malclave on March 15, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I have often said that until abortion advocates were intellectually honest enough to take this position then there was no point in debating them on the merits.

txmomof6 on March 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Good to see that HotAir is looking out for the little babeez…except AP that is.

Pablo Honey on March 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Honesty may be a virtue, but if so, it certainly seems to be the only this monster possesses.

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Good to see that HotAir is looking out for the little babeez…except AP that is.

Pablo Honey on March 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Why would you even say that?

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Good to see that HotAir is looking out for the little babeez…except AP that is.

Pablo Honey on March 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM

You’re really disgusting. You cannot even criticize someone who roots for more abortions. Just wait til they find that gay gene….you’ll be singing a different tune I promise you.

CW on March 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Her article is pretty sad. Your comment here is profound and in my opinion, undeniable.

hawkdriver on March 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Wonder how many of her babies she has murdered for nothing more than a lack of personal responsibility?

BruthaMan on March 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

That woman should be number 1 in line as a “Post-birth” abortion victim.

lhuffman34 on March 15, 2012 at 6:53 PM

This.

Stoic Patriot on March 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

i’m a boomer/nyer/

know 2 dozen like her.

most had 5 abortions and say crap like this because they are deep in denial: they need to say evil crap like this to prevent the truth from seeping in – the truth is that they murdered their own babies.

reliapundit on March 15, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Seriously disgusting on multiple levels. This is the democrat party in a microcosm. This “woman’s” brain must have been aborted.

1984 in real life on March 15, 2012 at 6:57 PM

If this is the ‘brave new world’ that Huxley spoke of-please give me the cowardly old world back.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 6:58 PM

“I love abortion?” Really said that??

There was a time when people who displayed homicidal tendencies were removed from society to prevent them from harming others.

Bet this creepy Jessica DelBalzo person would happily take her family to Bergen-Belsen or Sobibor on vacation back in the day…if you love abortion you are naturally gonna be thrilled with mass extermination. Goes hand in hand.

coldwarrior on March 15, 2012 at 6:58 PM

What’s not to love?

/jugears

hillbillyjim on March 15, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I bet she opposes the death penalty

The Notorious G.O.P on March 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I’m going to have to assume that this is a psychological defense mechanism talking.

Count to 10 on March 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM

CW on March 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Sorry my friend you are out of luck.

Happen to fancy the ladies myself.

Pablo Honey on March 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Why is it all those supporting abortion are alive?

vietvet68 on March 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Jessica DelBalzo…abort yourself!

KOOLAID2 on March 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I bet she opposes the death penalty

The Notorious G.O.P on March 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Card-carrying member of PETA, too…

Dopenstrange on March 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

There are very real medical consequences for multiple abortions, botched abortions, and incomplete ones, where (pardon me for being gross for a second) the remaining “tissue” becomes infected, the uterus septic. After playing over at Daily Beast for a while on a thread, I’ve come to my own little conclusion that this has to be changed at the heart rather than through legislation. Someone was comparing the birth control issue as slavery, and I said that I actually thought abortion was like slavery because they don’t see the baby as human. No one liked to hear that position.

redmama on March 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Words fail me. Have we come to this?

sandee on March 15, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Oh you betcha.

It’s example 1,673,454,266,343,651 of the cultural war we are in… and losing badly to.

Myron Falwell on March 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM

In other words, she is all for murdering as many innocent babies as possible.

Disgusting trash. Oh, was that too judgmental?

Sporty1946 on March 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Safe? For whom?

princetrumpet on March 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM

You just know she owns one of these.

I feel sorry for her. I have come across many people consumed with guilt over various things and they all attempt to assuage it in different ways. Wanting others to be miserable along side you is one of the worst.

Kataklysmic on March 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM

If you liked that, you’ll love this:

Taxpayers fund abortions, transgender treatments for illegal aliens under new Obama admin rules

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I bet she opposes the death penalty

The Notorious G.O.P on March 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM

…most of them do! They are the 99 %’ers!

KOOLAID2 on March 15, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Honesty

The best policy – bleuch!

The Nerve on March 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Interesting tha Dr. mengale the hideous Nazi butcher that escaped to Argentina at the end of the war was a practicing abortionist down there -same nasty trade he did in Germany.

America since Roe v wade has slaughtered more innocent lives (black, women, spanish, Muslim, Christians, it don’t matter)than all the evil dictators of the 20th century combined and we argue about Rush.

If the UN wanted to investigate us for human rights abuses, it might start there in the heart of Godless liberalism, where the Satan worshippers are now openly discussing limiting births (mandates anyone?)to save the perfectly fine environment.

I guess defeating capitalism is a multipronged religion.

Don L on March 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM

This might make sense if we were taking about flossing your teeth or coming to a full stop at stop signs. But she’s talking about ending a human life because her “routines” aren’t perfect? I’m afraid I have to take exception to her statement “we are merely human.” She’s not human. She’s a ghoul.

Dee2008 on March 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM

It’s a shame Jessica DelBalzo’s mother didn’t have an abortion. The world would be a better place.

bw222 on March 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM

She has to tell herself she loves abortions, it is the only way she can live with the fact that she had one. She needs prayers.

ctmom on March 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Same reason you’d want ANY sterile medical procedure to be rare, maybe? Cancer biopsy, heart surgery, hip replacement, etc.

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I bet she opposes the death penalty

If she doesn’t then she shouldn’t kill anyone.

///

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM

This woman should consider a post-birth abortion and just off herself at the earliest opportunity.

BigSven on March 15, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Margaret Sanger tears up with joy.

portlandon on March 15, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I love abortion too. I think we should start with aborting her. I can support that. I can write about that. I can donate funds to make that happen.

Put your money were your mouth is, toots. Abort yourself.

ramrants on March 15, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Happen to fancy the ladies myself.

Pablo Honey on March 15, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Yeah, I bet they’re just lining up for a prize like you…

Seriously..do you have to be a complete dickhead every day of your life?

BigWyo on March 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

“I’ve noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.” – President Ronald Wilson Reagan

kingsjester on March 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I could only address the woman who wrote that article using terms that apparently are not welcome on this website. Perhaps I might rant later about it.

I will address Tina, though:

Counter-question: as long as it is legal, shouldn’t it be safe?

MadisonConservative on March 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Good lord, this woman is a mother.

ctmom on March 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Sven.

Come on.

hawkdriver on March 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM

“Safe, legal and rare” has always puzzled me.

Tina, it was part of the abortion propaganda campaign.

This was published several years ago, but after Dr. Nathanson became pro-life:

“Women must have control over their own bodies.”

“Safe and legal abortion is every woman’s right.”

“Who decides? You decide!”

“Abortion is a personal decision between a woman and her doctor.”

“Who will make this most personal decision of a woman’s life? Will women decide, or will the politicians and bureaucrats in Washington?”

“Freedom of choice – a basic American right.”…

…The original abortion-rights slogans from the early ’70s – they remain virtual articles of faith and rallying cries of the “pro-choice” movement to this day – were “Freedom of choice” and “Women must have control over their own bodies.”

“I remember laughing when we made those slogans up,” recalls Bernard Nathanson, M.D., co-founder of pro-abortion vanguard group NARAL, reminiscing about the early days of the abortion-rights movement in the late ’60s and early ’70s. “We were looking for some sexy, catchy slogans to capture public opinion. They were very cynical slogans then, just as all of these slogans today are very, very cynical.”

Dr. Nathanson also said they fabricated polls to show support for abortion. It was a huge PR campaign.

INC on March 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM

As Newt reminded us the other day, out president stood as a senator in Illinois and demanded live babies who escaped the planned death of an abortionist, need to be slaughtered through starvation and dehydration. I personally think that’s worse than what this sicko is saying.

Infanticide anyone? Death panels? You betcha!Catholics…hmmm maybe?

Don L on March 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I commend Tina Korbe for bringing Ms. DelBalzo’s post to our attention. It’s worth reading in its entirety, whether you support abortion rights or not.

Drew Lowell on March 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Too bad her mother didn’t love abortion.

50sGuy on March 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM

That woman should be number 1 in line as a “Post-birth” abortion victim.

lhuffman34 on March 15, 2012 at 6:53 PM

CW on March 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

This.

Stoic Patriot on March 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Jessica DelBalzo…abort yourself!

KOOLAID2 on March 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

bw222 on March 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Really illuminating to see how principled you anti-abortion warriors are. Seriously. You hate abortion, except when you advocate it for the people you disagree with.

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Fluke/DelBalzo 2012

Why not, the LibTards® having nothing to lose.

8thAirForce on March 15, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Well with Obamacare every bureaucrat in america will decide – so much for privacy, and nary a feminist whimper.

Don L on March 15, 2012 at 7:12 PM

TLC has a show for these weird addictions. Why anybody would embrace killing off life to this extent is unbelievable.

Seriously, ctmom at 7:05 has it right. The only way that Ms. DelBalzo can justify her own murder of her child is to advocate for others to follow her example.

Happy Nomad on March 15, 2012 at 7:12 PM

someone refuses to enter prolifers guilt trips and the prolifers heads pop!
I really not amazed people think like this.

nathor on March 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I would really rather they not go there but your faux outrage is hilarious.

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Yeah, and the pro-abortion folks give the baby a choice?

Don L on March 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Counter-question: as long as it is legal, shouldn’t it be safe?

MadisonConservative on March 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

It’s never safe for the baby, and always a risk for the mother.

Abortionists have fought tooth and nail against the medical regulation of clinics.

Even when the abortion is carried out in clean facilities by a physician, there can be other negative consequences for the mother.

INC on March 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

This is who the left is and they’re absolutely okay with being that way.

I wonder how Ms. DelBalzo would answer the question of Jesus incarnation. When did the miracle occur? At Jesus conception or at his birth? One was a miracle, the other just mechanics.

Mojave Mark on March 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

It takes DelBalzo indeed to say something this crazy.

profitsbeard on March 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Well gosh I hope Rush doesn’t call her a murderer, imagine what that would start.

angrymike on March 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM

nathor on March 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

And there are others who have killed their own children that want everyone to stand by and do nothing and even pay for it. Your denial and nasty remarks do not erase the reality that you killed your own child.

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I can’t see how “loving” abortion is not a mental illness. Even if you are pro-choice I’d think abortion is a choice that one would have to make to resolve what is presumably a problem for the individual making the choice. Loving the process that solves that problem seems more than a little strange and probably indicates some serious unresolved issues from her history of having made a decision to stop the birth of her own baby.

MikeA on March 15, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Counter-question: as long as it is legal, shouldn’t it be safe?

MadisonConservative on March 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

The safety of abortion is not an issue in America. What a joke. The only one it is not safe for is the human whose heartbeat is stopped.

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM

I guess defeating capitalism is a multipronged religion.
Don L on March 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM

And thus we become, ever more quickly, Satanistan…

affenhauer on March 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Apparently hell is only half full…..

sicoit on March 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM

“Safe, legal, and rare”, what a great trifecta to apply to murder. She may be engaging in a psychological defense mode because she murdered her own baby. However, the fact that she is publicly promoting this position to lead others astray makes her a monster.

AZfederalist on March 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Abortion is where the blood is shed first in the Progressive/Ruling class temple of power.

All who desire political power and influence must stop and spill blood (by endorsing it or by doing it themselves). ONLY after they have spilled the blood of the innocents may they progress further into the temple.

Progressivism is a religion.

She is just another worshipper paying her tithe and offering.

PappyD61 on March 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Screw.
Loose.

John the Libertarian on March 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I would really rather they not go there but your faux outrage is hilarious.

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Ah, the outspoken abortion warrior who would abort his own child if its gay speaks.

That is what you were saying, isn’t it? Since you brought up the gay thing and all, and how it would lead to the mass abortion of gays…

Or do you have so little faith in your fellow so-cons that you think they’d abort their fetuses if they knew they’d end up gay? Because the only uptick in gay abortions would have to come from people who otherwise wouldn’t abort.

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM

You know nothing about sarcasm, do you? XD

The aforementioned commentators were simply using Ms. DelBalzo’s own words against her to illustrate the utter folly of her central argument. It simply cannot stand on any grounds of logic or reason.

Which is the true irony. Actual liberalism is based upon logic and reason – mostly adopted today by the conservatives.

Myron Falwell on March 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

You are a sick puppy.

kingsjester on March 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM

no such thing as a safe abortion folks. this is major surgery and they come with great risk to both mother and child. the child loses the option of life and the mother does place her own life at risk.

abortions even done in a hospital are dangerous and some die of bleeding to death even today. all it takes is a miniscule amount of what was the baby, sac and/or placenta, etc. and the risk to mother leads to death, too. no nothing safe about this when one dies and one is at risk of dying.

alas, would be nice if they were truly rare…

uhangtight on March 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM

She’s an abortion jihadist..she loves death more than we love life..sick sick human being

sadsushi on March 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM

It’s worth reading in its entirety, whether you support abortion rights or not.

Drew Lowell on March 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Abortion rights? Really? Are you really suggesting that there is a right to abort?

I can go along with the idea that there is a debate over the decision to abort but to call the murder of unborn life a right really sends me over the edge. If it were truly a “right” then the other participant (aka the dad) would have a say in the decision.

Hey! Maybe that is where abortion as a right comes into play. The only decider of whether to murder the child right now is the mother. Why wouldn’t both participants in the act that created life get equal say in the decision to kill that life off?

Happy Nomad on March 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

**rolls eyes**

Just when you’ve thought you’ve see it ALL on HotGas… :P

Myron Falwell on March 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I’ll give this horrid monster brownie points for being honest, at least. That’s better than 99% of the rest of the crowd.

MelonCollie on March 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I don’t understand the thought process, but the “I don’t want it to be rare” really makes my skin crawl.

Bishop on March 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Baal would be proud of all the Abortion advocates today.

They are doing their Lords’ work.

There is an excellent article here: Here is a sample below.

Ritualistic Baal worship, in sum, looked a little like this: Adults would gather around the altar of Baal. Infants would then be burned alive as a sacrificial offering to the deity. Amid horrific screams and the stench of charred human flesh, congregants – men and women alike – would engage in bisexual orgies. The ritual of convenience was intended to produce economic prosperity by prompting Baal to bring rain for the fertility of “mother earth.”

The natural consequences of such behavior – pregnancy and childbirth – and the associated financial burdens of “unplanned parenthood” were easily offset. One could either choose to engage in homosexual conduct or – with child sacrifice available on demand – could simply take part in another fertility ceremony to “terminate” the unwanted child.

Modern liberalism deviates little from its ancient predecessor. While its macabre rituals have been sanitized with flowery and euphemistic terms of art, its core tenets and practices remain eerily similar. The worship of “fertility” has been replaced with worship of “reproductive freedom” or “choice.” Child sacrifice via burnt offering has been updated, ever so slightly, to become child sacrifice by way of abortion.

The ritualistic promotion, practice and celebration of both heterosexual and homosexual immorality and promiscuity have been carefully whitewashed – yet wholeheartedly embraced – by the cults of radical feminism, militant “gay rights” and “comprehensive sex education.” And, the pantheistic worship of “mother earth” has been substituted – in name only – for radical environmentalism.

Any of this sound familiar?

PappyD61 on March 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM

these people are soulless animals.

GhoulAid on March 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM

What a disgrace to womanhood. I hope she never has children, she does not deserve them.

rockmom on March 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Words fail me. Have we come to this?

sandee on March 15, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Words don’t fail me. Yes, we have. And it’s old news. 39-year-old news.

gryphon202 on March 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM

This is Tina’s money quote: this article comes from the author’s cognitive dissonance. DelBalzo’s arguing her positions with such vehemence, in such shocking in-your-face terms terms because that’s the only way she can bury the nagging voice deep in her subconscious that she’s done something wrong.

This woman needs pity and compassion, not snide, snarky comments about needing to be “post-birth” aborted; because she’s in for a world of trauma when the reality of what’s she’s done finally hits home.

kenashimame on March 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

You are a sick puppy.

kingsjester on March 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Meh. He/she/it’s just an issue troll.

Or, honestly, he/she/it is an issue trolololololololololololol

Myron Falwell on March 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Bishop on March 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Ditto. After, what, 40+ million operations, most of which were medically unnecessary…can’t we at least CONSIDER that there needs to be some kind of restriction on the procedure?!

MelonCollie on March 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Way to put words in my mouth. Don’t call me surprised. You’re as dishonest as they come. Please tell me where I said I would abort my child if it had a gay gene? How do you know I don’t already have a gay child ?

Actually the left that loves abortion would love the gay gene test. They would not admit it but they would abort gays left and right.

I would never abort my own child for any reason.

You lied about what I said. I guess we know what you are made of.

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM

bla bla bla, its not children, its fetuses or embryos. people can make choices, such as, abort now to have child latter(yes the all mighty god of convenience), or have baby now and use better contraceptives latter. so what? good, go for it! take your choice an ignore profilers guilt trips.

nathor on March 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Anyone want to know this thing’s Twitter name? DoNotAdopt. Seriously.

MadisonConservative on March 15, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Bishop on March 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I believe it goes something like this:

Women can’t be free until they are free of the curse of motherhood, or something.

Obarmy obviously agrees, given his comments about his own children.

hillbillyjim on March 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM

One thing for sure. Pro Aborts fear the truth and embrace the manipulation of their adversaries words for their own gain. The reality of abortion being made known to America scares the piss out of them.

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Had I described Aileen Wuornos to anyone before she was arrested, you would have said “no, that person cannot exist.”

Evil exists.

slickwillie2001 on March 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM

And yet, when they can’t have a baby on their own and have to go through fertility treatments, all of a sudden an “embryo” has the potential to “be life”.

How they are able to square that circle is beyond me….

TeresainFortWorth on March 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM

bla bla bla, its not children, its fetuses or embryos.

nathor on March 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Thanks for demonstrating the intelligence level of people who assert this.

MadisonConservative on March 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Just out of curiosity, does DelBalzo get knocked up every 3 months or so, just so she can run out and get an abortion?

GarandFan on March 15, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Pure evil.

chewmeister on March 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Oop, wrong link, though I think it’s the same woman.

MadisonConservative on March 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM

nathor on March 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

You killed your own child that is clear. Your blithering hatred on this blog will not make that reality or the pain that you so want to ignore go away. Facts is fact. Facts scare the pro abort to no end.

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Of course she’s scum.

But we on the prolife side have to also get rid of the odious (except in the cases of rape and incest) exception.

Once we say that’s it’s okay to kill the unborn because of those reasons, as horrible as the acts are, we still state there exists times when it’s okay to end the life of an unborn baby.

TiminPhx on March 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM

nathor on March 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I’m not ‘pro-life’-I’m anti-abortion.
If you have your unborn child killed for ANY reason other than to save your life-you are a vicious , blood-thirty, murdering MONSTER!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I would never abort my own child for any reason.

You lied about what I said. I guess we know what you are made of.

CW on March 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Talk about putting words in peoples’ mouths. If you weren’t aware, its not the “left” that has a problem with gays. Its the “right”. If there is going to be any mass extermination of gay fetuses, as you suggested, it would necessarily have to come from the “right”.

Pardon me for assuming you were speaking for yourself. But if you aren’t, then you are speaking for your fellow right-wing faux anti-abortion advocates.

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Daikokuco on March 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Jessica DelBalzo, Trash meet Daikokuco, Rubbish.

Sporty1946 on March 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM