Quotes of the day

posted at 10:37 pm on March 14, 2012 by Allahpundit

“Gingrich no longer says he can capture the 1,144 delegates required to wrap up the Republican nomination. Instead, he now speaks frankly about a new plan: Keep Romney from getting to 1,144 by the end of the GOP primary season in June, and then start what Gingrich calls a ‘conversation’ about who should be the Republican nominee. That conversation, the plan goes, would lead to a brokered GOP convention at which Gingrich would emerge as the eventual nominee.

“‘Our goal first is to keep Romney well below 1,000,’ Gingrich spokesman R.C. Hammond said an hour before Gingrich addressed a small crowd of disappointed supporters gathered at the Wynfrey Hotel. ‘It doesn’t have to be 1,000, or 1,050 — it has to be below 1,100.’ If Gingrich succeeds, Hammond continued, ‘This will be the first time in our party in modern politics that we’re going to go to the convention floor.’…

“But the Washington establishment, or more accurately the East Coast establishment, is about to declare Gingrich dead. After Tuesday’s primary, reporters from the Washington Post and New York Times were leaving the Gingrich campaign; it’s not clear how regularly the papers will cover Gingrich from now on. That’s a sign of establishment rejection that Gingrich would relish — he’s scored a lot of political points attacking the media — but the real worry is that the Gingrich campaign might slowly fade from press coverage. And then — far more ominously — those 175,000 donors might begin to lose their enthusiasm, along with their resolve to give again.”

***

“‘We’re actually helping because between us – Santorum and I – are stopping Romney,’ Gingrich said…

“If Gingrich drops out, he argues, two things will happen:

“1) His vote gets divided between Santorum and Romney. A larger percentage would go to Santorum, but at least some goes to Romney, allowing him to accumulate more delegates; and,

“2) Romney is then able to aim all of his considerable firepower at Santorum, destroying him with negative ads the way he twice destroyed Gingrich (in Iowa and Florida).”

***

“Newt Gingrich’s plan to keep Mitt Romney from winning the necessary delegates for the GOP nomination means the presidential contenders might have to form a deal in order to avoid a brokered convention, a leading Gingrich surrogate told The Hill.

“Former Sen. Bob Smith (R-N.H.) said an agreement between the candidates would be preferable to taking the fight to the convention floor in Tampa, Fla., this August.

“‘If the four candidates that are involved decide to somehow put delegates together to make somebody the nominee based on the delegates they’ve earned I don’t think I’d call that a backroom deal,’ he said. ‘A brokered convention [could] go against the wishes of all the voters and maybe pick someone who wasn’t even running. No one I know wants a brokered convention.’”

***

“He insisted in his election-night speech that he was going forward — ignoring that he’s lost every one of the last 30 contests except for Georgia, his home state.

“‘Newt’s been dead for awhile, but now we’ve got proof,’ cracked Murphy.

“In a sign that Gingrich is increasingly out of options, a senior adviser to his campaign began floating the idea of a fusion ticket between the two remaining Romney alternatives.

“‘Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum would make a powerful team against Barack Obama,’ wrote the adviser in an email.”

***

“As we can see, Romney won roughly the same share of the vote in all four states [SC, GA, AL, MS] – something within a very narrow band of 26 percent and 30 percent of the vote. The real shift last night came from Santorum surging at the expense of Newt Gingrich.

“We can also see this when we break it down into ideological groupings, above all ‘very conservative’ voters…

“Here we see a similar pattern – Mitt Romney holding in a very narrow band (between 18 percent and 24 percent) while Rick Santorum has surged by about 15 points at the expense of Newt Gingrich, who has declined by 15 points

“From a bigger picture, these results confirm what the RealClearPolitics average has been saying for about a month: Rick Santorum has eclipsed Newt Gingrich in the battle to be the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.”

***

“Some have suggested that deep in his heart Gingrich fashions himself a modern Winston Churchill, called to lead his country at a critical moment in its history. But history — using Alabama and Mississippi as its surrogates — has spoken and it has declared that Newt is decidedly not Churchill and that he won’t be president. At least not President of the United States.

“As The Daily Caller’s Matt Lewis pointed out while calling for Gingrich to drop out, ‘if [Gingrich] truly believes Mitt Romney is a ‘Massachusetts moderate’ masquerading as a conservative, then he owes it to Republican voters to give former Sen. Rick Santorum a clean shot at wresting the nomination from him.’

“Tuesday night, Gingrich took the burn down the house strategy in refusing to get out. If he can’t win, he’ll torpedo Santorum’s chance of winning and intentionally or unintentionally give the nomination to his nemesis, Mitt Romney. Perhaps upon further reflection, he will put his ego aside and do the right thing by allowing the final two serious candidates standing to battle it out for the GOP nomination.”

***

“In a half-filled convention center ballroom in Rosemont, a Chicago suburb, a mix of supporters and the merely curious turned out to see the candidate speak, some holding ‘Don’t believe the liberal media!’ signs, a fixture of his rallies, which on this day could have been echoing his criticism of Mitt Romney’s anointment as the inevitable nominee…

“Mr. Gingrich envisions an outcome in which, almost by force of personality and will, he is acclaimed the nominee at a contested convention in August despite failing to win the popular vote in more than a couple of states…

“‘The problem with being a fighter is sometimes they don’t know when to quit,” said Mr. Campfield, a state senator who switched allegiance to Mr. Santorum before he won Tennessee on Super Tuesday. ‘You don’t realize it’s better to bow out gracefully.’”

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6 7 8

Don’t get me wrong I like to poke at people to but I’m not willing to use victimhood as a tactic.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:31 AM

I liked tag-teaming that idiot with Kingsjester.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Yeah. And Random’s been here for years. I wish he’d have shut up and dropped it. Especially after Allah told him he warned me. sad to see him and fishface get the beat down.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Did you read Random’s comment in the Headlines after he got banned?

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Would you stop. Ain’t nothing sad about it. They’ll be others. Just wait the closer we get to November. HeII maybe they’ll have another open reg.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Why? Because he’s willing to sink his entire Crew (Political Party) Just to get revenge on the great-white-guy, that bit off his chance to be president. oh, and he doesn’t need a wooden leg, he has a Plastic wife.

-Wasteland (Not a Newt fan) Man.

WastelandMan on March 15, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I really don’t think it matters whether this thing drags out or not. All the candidates suck and all can beat baraka.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:37 AM

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:30 AM

In Ashkenazic Judaism you name after the dead, and the mother names the firstborn-that was me.
I was named after my mother’s paternal grandfather.
Then there’s my brother-the dopehead Naderite. I was happy as an only child but noooo…

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:38 AM

MadCon use to get in the funniest flame wars with another commenter but they weren’t serious. Gosh they were funny and right now the other commenter’s name escapes me. Went off to be a grown up in the world. It was a real loss for the rest of us.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Good deal on the vid, I can’t wait to see it. The pups are okay, right?

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:38 AM

tom daschle concerned on March 15, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Sleep well.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I would tend to doubt it. There’s a ton of troll accounts set up already. In other words, they’re already here, waiting for the word from Axeldilrod to be launched. Ed and Allah are gonna be busy.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I was named after my mother’s paternal grandfather.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Your mother’s paternal grandfather was named “Barbara?”

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

How about stopping Obama. Whatever happened to that part?

SlaveDog on March 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM

a MILLION TIMES THIS!!!!!!

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I’m fond of kingjester but he is usually a daytime guy. I like to stir up Buy Danish. She’s fun.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Hawkdriver.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Did you read Random’s comment in the Headlines after he got banned?

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I’m curious.
I didn’t like Random-especially after he told me that by being monogamous my husband was stifling his natural urges or some crap. If I loved my husband I’d encourage him to sleep around.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Your screwed? I’m building a 1962 Mercury Comet Frame-off Tube Chassy Dragster, with a Mercury 410 bored to 416 Cubic inch 650hp engine. Race fuel is already at $16.00 a gallon.

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Least it ain’t the commuter car. ; ) Is that Pro Stock?

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

The ol’ Jester can show up at any time.

BuydayoldDanish is OK. Her Palin hatred has some coherency.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Did you read Random’s comment in the Headlines after he got banned?

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Well, yea, since he made it specifically to me.

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Your mother’s paternal grandfather was named “Barbara?”

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

‘Barnett’. Had I been male I’d be a ‘Barney’. Spawn is half-Jewish and his first name is something alpha-male but his middle name is after Barney’s son(my grandfather) who died while I was pregnant.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

LOL! They are good but that’s not who I was talking about. I don’t think Hawk would say some of the things that poster would say.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Tell me how they fight Obama, when they will be fighting each other up until 2 months before the general? They will have 2 months to go after Obama and not enough time for the ones whose preferred candidate didn’t win to get over their butthurt.

ALL THIS^^^^ = Obama 4 more years.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 15, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Bmore, swalker
Its a 67 chevelle SS 427, I did the motor myself, aluminum heads the works. Its about 500 HP for the street. I’m putting a new front end on it this year, Ohio does things to cars you wouldn’t imagine. It sat for 30 yrs, I road in it when I was 10, really good shape and fast as hell.

angrymike on March 15, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Least it ain’t the commuter car. ; ) Is that Pro Stock?

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Na, it’s strictly amateur. We have a drag strip just outside of the little town where I live. It’s just a hobby of mine and my partners.

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Well, yea, since he made it specifically to me.

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Sorry, I meant to ask Lanceman. I wasn’t sure if he had seen it.

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I don’t get her PDS at all. I guarantee you that if Romney isn’t president she will put it at Palin’s door.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Oh its gonna be fun. I can hardly wait.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:47 AM

ALL THIS^^^^ = Obama 4 more years.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 15, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Relax, teenage wasteland man. The economy and the obama backfire attack fatigue will take care of the situation.

A McLame/Romney ticket could win.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Sorry, I meant to ask Lanceman. I wasn’t sure if he had seen it.

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM

No, I did not.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Hawkdriver.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

wccawa

Schadenfreude on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Female pup had a seizure last Wednesday and while they have ruled out what they thought was the problem, we don’t know what caused it. The vets say that it may never happen again every time she moves funny our hearts skip a beat.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Great hobby, grew up with racing. Don’t have much time for it the last few years. But I still love the drag strip.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Schadenfreude on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

YES!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness they were so darn funny!!!

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Bmore, swalker

angrymike on March 15, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Very nice, I once had a 1970 Chevelle SS 454, about 425 HP, damn thing would pass anything but a gas station…

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Look. If this country is so stupid as to re-elect that piece of shat again, after all that’s happened, we were done as a country from the get-go.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM

blink on March 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Spawn turns 18 in two weeks. He’s bright, sociable, good-looking, and I’d rather he keep his zipper zipped for as long as possible. I don’t WANT him shagging anything and everything in a skirt.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

The vet is right. Dogs can have seizures due to 1001 reasons. Could have eaten something that shouldn’t have, anything in its environment…some seizures are very bad, can blind them, can only be stabilized with meds.

I hope it’s the type vet mentioned, when it doesn’t recur. The likelihood is great for this type. They are more common than other.

Schadenfreude on March 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Schadenfreude on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

In answer to your question from another thread, ‘Scrotched Earth’ was invented by our friend canopfor.
It was not a slip of any kind. It was an intentional spelling.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Had a friend who ‘s pup did the seizure thing once, never did it again. The Dr. said the same thing. Weird. Hopefully that will be the case . I’ll keep my fingers crossed. They’re such cute pups.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM

What did he write? Can you provide a sanitized version?

blink on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

It’s right here, basically he apologized for being an a$$.

8:12 PM

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM

The true glory of those geekdom days, was renting a house that had previously been a commercial business that had never had the 36 T-4 line, service junction removed…

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:12 AM

That must have been hella fun!

Ahh, back when tech was fun. I quit in 2010….it became all meetings and paperwork and the new generation just don’t get it – they think it’s all online…they forget it can all go offline at any moment.

On topic, the current commies in charge want the “Internet kill switch” (to kill Political Insurgency/disagreement) not realizing it will also kill the Economy.

Who is John Galt on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Heh, I sent Freud back to his eternal slumber :)

Always good to ‘see’ you.

Schadenfreude on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

No, I did not.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:48 AM

What did he write? Can you provide a sanitized version?

blink on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

It wasn’t anything bad. It was actually nice.

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

angrymike on March 15, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Great car! What color?

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Swalker Bmore
I’ve had hotrods my whole life, can’t live with out speed. This chevelle is the best car with the most potential that I’ve ever owned.

angrymike on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Definitely a Mittwitt, which is fine, I just don’t understand the claiming that people are obsessed with he/she/it as a valid arguing point.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

A McLame/Romney ticket could win.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I hope so Brudder, I hope so :)

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I’m making some from-scratch brownies right now. I’m using butter.
The GOP will Parkay you.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:21 AM

LOL. Parkay? That’s a new one. Brownies? Sounds good. I had Peach Pie for a treat. No scones today.

*ducks*

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Did you all hear that madcon got kicked out of the greenroom?

portlandon on March 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

OT: I just rediscovered a video that Spawn and one of my nephews(turns 18 in June)made of a pro-Obamacare rally organized by Jan Schakowsky in 2009. We were part of a counterprotest-and my son da motormouth is ‘narrating’. I’ll post on Ace’s FB page and then maybe your Mister can post in on his-so you can meet the family. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:56 AM

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM

LOL!

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Ain’t that the damn truth. I just wish I felt insulated enough to get through four more years.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM

portlandon on March 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Who is John Galt on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Actually I think he does get that, it does seem to be his intention to kill the economy. It’s just proving to be far more difficult then his Marxist theory professors had told him it would be.

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Bmore
gold with a black top, black bucket seats, and options that you don’t see a hole lot, its a keeper.

angrymike on March 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I hope everything works out for your puppy..:)

PS..Good to see you..:)

Dire Straits on March 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM

I wouldn’t want him to shag anything in a skirt either. He should at least take his skirt off first. (:

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Because of my ED my doc nixed the giving up food idea.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Hey Ya’ll did Jailbreak get banned? I kept seeing that he/she/it said something terrible around 11:10? but I didn’t see what it was?
just Curious.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Goodnight all!

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:59 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Can you post it on HARP (is that right) I don’t think he joined the private ACE page. Keeping up was becoming a full time job.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Dire Straits on March 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Thanks to both things.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 2:01 AM

It’s right here, basically he apologized for being an a$$.

8:12 PM

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Well, I took zero offense to Random’s comments to me at all. Remember, I troll obama FB pages sometimes and some of the stuff they say to me there is far far worse. Over there, I am the troll. But it’s much easier to screw with those retards with innuendo and vile language with relative impunity. There are no moderators.
Threats or vile language roll offa me like water offa Jake-The-Goose’s back.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 2:01 AM

It’s right here, basically he apologized for being an a$$.

8:12 PM

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Sorry, no sympathy from me on that one. Coulda walked it back. Didn’t. Had plenty of time.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Swalker
we shall talk, I don’t mind fords, a good bud has a race pinto, 65 comet, and a couple of fox mustang’s. We bicker, but its all in fun.

angrymike on March 15, 2012 at 2:02 AM

blink on March 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I’m actually a very cool person to have as a mother-but I had exactly FOUR boyfriends. Two of them I ended up marrying(NOT at the same time, sparkplug. LoL) so I kind of have high expectations for my son in that area.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Good night Cyndy. Pleasant dreams.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:03 AM

just Curious.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Ha. Was it deleted? I may have emailed AP, but just a little bit…

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 2:03 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 2:03 AM

So your batting .500 eh?

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM

The Ace page that we’re both in.
I quit HARP last summer because I was getting into it w/ katy, rachdub, and darwin.
Or I can post it to his wall.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

just Curious.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Looks like it’s gone. He went off on a rant attacking MadCon.

But it’s only a matter of time. He’s supposedly RogerWaters/TheWall/TheFinalCut. All banned previously. They can’t help themselves.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Night cynccook
I think I’m out to.
you-all have a great night, see you tomorrow, same bat time same bat place ;-)

angrymike on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

blink on March 15, 2012 at 2:04 AM

You ain’t that bad.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Schadenfreude on March 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Well, we have spent a pretty penny to rule out the results of one bad blood test but if it doesn’t happen again I’ll be thrilled.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 2:07 AM

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 1:33 AM.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Hey Ladies, I guess I’m feeling like chick songs tonight so I’m posting this in honor of the southern lady voters who got dissed last night. I’ve been in and out, on this thread sorry- bake sale tommorrow at school, apple spice muffins with apple butter cream cheese frosting (sparingly)

Love this song except for the crossing the isle thingy, makes me think of she who won’t be named.

MontanaMmmm on March 15, 2012 at 2:07 AM

blink on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Yep, plenty of time.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:08 AM

So your batting .500 eh?

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

My ex and I are good friends-with husband’s knowledge-and he’s also friends with my husband’s family. Everyone gets along with everyone-to Spawn’s benefit.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 2:08 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Okay, you obviously know more about it than I do. I can barely keep up with Hot Air.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Newt Gingrich’s campaign strategy

RasThavas on March 15, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Night angry mike.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:09 AM

I’m sure Ed and AP would rather have commenters be more civilized than I am.

blink on March 15, 2012 at 2:04 AM

They know people are gonna be people. They do a decent job of keeping the real riffraff out.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 2:10 AM

There’s Definately-Definately-Definately no logic to Human Behaviour.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on March 15, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Hilarious.

Actually, I wish I wasn’t so abrasive on here. I’m not vile, but I’m frequently a jerk. I’m sure Ed and AP would rather have commenters be more civilized than I am.

blink on March 15, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Whether you are a jerk or not is a hard thing to tell on the internet. Text communications are sooo, lacking in information. Yea, we have things like snark tags, but snark tags don’t really cover the whole range of informational data normally conveyed by voice tone or facial expressions. It can be very difficult to tell when a person is being an a$$hole, or pulling your leg, or just messing with you, and humor is sooo subjective.

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 2:10 AM

MontanaMmmm on March 15, 2012 at 2:07 AM

That is great, I liked the cars!!! Bake sale goodies sound great. I haven’t had applebutter in forever. My mom used to make buttermilk biscuits on Sunday, applebutter or black raspberry preserves. I bet I gained two pounds thinking about it.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 2:12 AM

He sure didn’t. He doubled and tripled down instead.

blink on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Yup, it was pure self inflicted stupidity.

SWalker on March 15, 2012 at 2:12 AM

MontanaMmmm on March 15, 2012 at 2:07 AM

I put out ingredients for cheesecake brownies and they softened-up to the point that I had to bake them off. Just got them out of the oven.

Though I sing folk-rock and big band… I’m a take-no-prisoners rocker girl.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 2:13 AM

blink on March 15, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I think you are hilarious.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 2:13 AM

RasThavas on March 15, 2012 at 2:09 AM

The spoiler. Suits him don’t ya think?

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:14 AM

MontanaMmmm on March 15, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Nice tune..:)

Dire Straits on March 15, 2012 at 2:14 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Big deal. I’m eating Cool Whip outta the bowl right now.

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on March 15, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Funny.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:16 AM

My ‘target’ now is coolchange80.
He’s like the lovechild of gary and jenfidel.
Total rabid dog.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 2:15 AM

You offering the fluff any?

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 2:17 AM

And what happened to all our cats? Long_Cat, acat, 13blackcats, etc?

Lanceman on March 15, 2012 at 2:17 AM

just Curious.

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on March 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Ha. Was it deleted? I may have emailed AP, but just a little bit…

cynccook on March 15, 2012 at 2:03 AM

HeIIfire, I hope they don’t get rid of Jailbait, I had plans for him. If they do it will be what 5th time. Maybe he’s going for some kind of record.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:18 AM