Coulter on Palin and a brokered convention: Beware of political celebrities in the GOP

posted at 3:05 pm on March 14, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Actually, her exact phrase wasn’t “political celebrities.” At the Indian River County Republican Party’s Lincoln Day Dinner in Vero Beach, Fla., Monday night, she said the GOP has a problem with “con men and charlatans.” Her point, though, was this: The Republican Party — and particularly the conservative movement — has created incentives for politicians to enter the fray not necessarily to win an office, but to eventually score a gig with Fox News or write a book. We need to be wary, then, of people who might possibly be in it solely for themselves.

Coulter’s not keen on the idea of a brokered convention, but she’s also not concerned it will happen. I think she’s right. Right that it wouldn’t be good for the GOP because, really, who’s going to save us now? If nothing else, it sets a bad precedent: Who will want to face the primary process in the future if he knows he can skip it and still be in the battle for the nomination? Right, too, that it probably won’t happen.

A contested convention is different: Santorum might have made a strong enough case for himself by the time the convention rolls around to be able to convince the needed number of Romney delegates to go his way — and he arguably should have that opportunity. Not sure Coulter would agree with me there, though. (H/t The Daily Caller and The Shark Tank)

Comments

Comment pages: 1 6 7 8 9

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 10:51 PM,
Do you only post in Palin threads Dick brain?

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM

She appears to be just another Pbot who is intolerant of anything but religious type accolades regarding SP.
How many books has she sold and how many papers is she syndicated by?

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM

It has been scientifically proven that people with longer than average arms are more conservative delusional than people with average length arms.

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM

fify

idesign on March 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Of course not but I don’t spend 16 hours a day haunting every thread on the site. That is what having a life is about you know.

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Ann Coulter is an embarrassment like the Romneybots. Mitt Romney and his shills have pissed off so many Conservatives that if he is the nominee the S.O.B. will hang and lose worse than Dole.

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM

So this is where all the fun times are. I’ll pass. Go Sarah! Rent Free! Annie forgot your guns!

Bmore on March 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 10:57 PM,
I am not Lourdes.

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 10:57 PM,
Palin or Obama? Who do you vote for ,Putz?

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Neither. One amateur every 250 years or so in the oval office is all we need. No point in putting another one in to replace him.

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Never did like her angry know-it-all shtick very much. Come to find out she doesn’t know much at all, it’s just been a way to follow along and make a living.

oldroy on March 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Roger Ailes must shudder at the thought of the viewers he will lose when he drops her contract after November…. /sarc

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I watched “The Undefeated” this evening.

Palin is unbelievable. My theory is that the people who
say they don’t like her have no idea what they are speaking of. They have jumped on the bandwagon of being “cool” in their Palin dislike with either their political party, friends or acquaintances
or they are part of the problem in government (or in their own
place of employment).

Palin is the type who wouldn’t take a stamp from the office without paying for it.

Few of us can say we would do the same.

Amjean on March 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Ms. Korbe, you really do not get it.

Ann Coulter is a fraud

john.frank on March 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Few of us can say we would do the same.

Amjean on March 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM

She deserves beatification more than Mother Teresa!

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM

john.frank on March 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM

great… another kingslamest hyping their site.

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM,
Listen you putz, Sarah Palin has 2 decades of Political experience, ran a state, ran a national election, was the oil and gas commissioner for Alaska,and she won more than 1 election in her career unlike Romney. Palin has more Political experience than half the people to become president look it up Dick Brain. Sarah Palin is no amateur.

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Few of us can say we would do the same.

Amjean on March 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM

She deserves beatification more than Mother Teresa!

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Let’s not be extreme, which I realize is part of your personna.
Palin is an intelligent, honest woman who entered politics with the idea of working on the peoples behalf in her state and ACTUALLY DID IT. I find that remarkable.

Amjean on March 14, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Putz, I could argue with you to til 4 AM but that would be wasting my time. Sarah Palin would be a fantastic president because she has the right beliefs and the moral compass, which to govern.

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:21 PM

john.frank on March 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM,
Tina Korbe doesn’t get it. Allahpundit’s kid sister is a hack.

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Bradky,
Did you vote for Obama?

Who would you vote for Palin or Obama ? Answer Bradky

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Your talking points are duly noted but I do thank you for illustrating the Pbot behavior I mentioned earlier.
You betcha!

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Putz, Who would you vote for Obama or Palin?

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:36 PM

platypus on March 14, 2012 at 9:09 PM

If she put on some weight she’d be lovely.
Anorexia tends to age people.
*Y’all know my history-so y’all know that I’m not being snarky*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 14, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Agree with you 100%. She could gain 25 lbs, and it wouldn’t be too much. She would be lovely, again.

Ann and Demi Moore both seem to be going the way of Karen Carpenter. And Karen was one-too-many. : (

listens2glenn on March 14, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Palin lacked the guts to serve a full term, let alone guts to run in the primaries. It is a false choice.

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:38 PM,
This putz Bradky has more hatred for Palin than he does for Obama. Bradky is a pathetic sack of crap. Palin couldn’t afford to keep her job, you obviously didn’t listen to her or read her emails. Bradky you are ignorant. She knew the game was rigged and that the Democrat Media was counting on her being in the race when they launched their assault.

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Either she is the courageous mother teresa of american politics afraid of nothing or she is just politician adept at bilking rubes of their hard earned money by teasing them with the possibility of a presidential run.

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I agree with Ann Coulter. Palin is not smart

liberal4life on March 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

OT but does anyone else think coulter has absurdly long arms in the front page pic?

triple on March 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

The woman is close to 6′ tall, so I think her arm length is just fine. Could be why she looks so thin, lot of length to fill in. :-)

DoubleClutchin on March 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Bradky on March 14, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Now then, let’s try that again:

Palin lacked the guts financial resources to serve a full term, let alone and guts the political gamesman saavy to run in the (2008) primaries.

I don’t don’t have any illusions that this changed your mind on anything, but thanks for the opportunity.

listens2glenn on March 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I agree with Ann Coulter. Palin is not smart
liberal4life on March 14, 2012 at 11:47 PM

That is the only time we’ll see those first five words coming from you.

listens2glenn on March 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM

she said the GOP has a problem with “con men and charlatans.” Pie in her eye Coulter

You’re projecting again Annie!
Although, it is funny stuff coming from
a Con-gal whose made her hay playing 2nd
bannana “gigs” on the road with Bill Maher…

Wondering what Mittens has up his sleeve
for her — Madam Cheerleader for RomBomneyCare?

“Let’s Roll”

On Watch on March 15, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Didn’t her support of Christie, who didn’t join the Obamacare suit, who whitewashed the GZ Imam, who relied on cap n trade as part of the state’s funding formula, discount what she has said before.

narciso on March 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Buy Danish on March 14, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Who cares? I’m talking about your on-going hatred of all things Palin … whether it be her or anyone who makes a favorable comment about her.

darwin on March 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM

We are talking about BDs on-going hatred of all things Palin. Its called PDS and BD has it bad.

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Sarah Palin’s a Brainiac

Written by a Democrat who actually worked with Governor Palin, unlike Coulter who enjoys tearing down Republicans.

With so called “friends” like Coulter, who needs enemies.

john.frank on March 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I see someone wrote Palin three times and Bradky showed up. Too funny.

Cindy Munford on March 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM

You have to have some leadership to get elected to Federal office. And, when in such office, establish the Tea Party Caucus. I don’t mean this as a knock against Palin, but she just doesn’t have much depth in the way of political or governmental experience compared to Bachmann.
Aside from all that, it’s the policy wonks in government who get to shape government policy. Outsiders – not so much, they’re just bystanders.
whatcat on March 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Wow. It takes more effort to win statewide office, ie Senate or governorship than a mere congressional district for the house. Onthat basis, Sarah did great against a good old boy incumbent and did it in a “blowout” election, winning cross over dems and Indies. Please compare that to Michelle’s political record. I’m not knocking Michelle and would vote for her, just that comparing those two are like apples and oranges. Measured by accomplishments Sarah stands heads and shoulder over Michelle.

AH_C on March 14, 2012 at 6:24 PM

That’s typical of Mittbot disdain for facts.

ebrown2 on March 15, 2012 at 1:13 AM

narciso on March 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Pretty much, in the past she’s split 50/50 between being a sharp critic of the left and being a bleach-huffing middle-aged cheerleader wannabe. With Mitt, she’s gone into permanent bleach-snorting mode.

ebrown2 on March 15, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Mark Levin slams Ann Coulter for her Palin swipe

john.frank on March 15, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Lourdes,

On page 5 you said I wasn’t a sound source of anything except being unkind if not cruel, destructive and irresponsible and then a few comments later implied I was a troll and I should embrace my leftwing pals.

In my objections to this, on page 6 you said I get what I give and that I’d associated you Leftwing names at Hot Air, furthermore that I’d smeared people with deplorable and foolish names and called you a troll, and that I owed you several apologies.

I asked you to please show me a comment in which I linked you with Leftwing user names. I also said I honestly thought I had never done so. Furthermore that I didn’t even think I’d called qualified trolls as such, and I didn’t consider you to be one.

To which you replied:

I’m not interested in going back over the wretched snarling by you Palin fans, but what I recall was somewhere about Page 4 or 5 of comments. If it wasn’t you, then you made equally offensive snarls directed to and about me, so you do, indeed, owe me several apologies.

A Palin fan, if not yourself (was it that “coolchange” user or similar), ascribed me some “troll” status equating me with notably Leftwing users. It’s just garbage.

I asked you to cut and paste any comment I had made containing personal animus or smears against you.

As I said, if you’re not willing to do so, then don’t say I wrote something I did not. I told you that I’ve tried to refrain from insulting people.

To my knowledge in reviewing the last pages, you never came up with anything.

I’m not sure why I drew your fire, but you threw out a raft of false accusations against me.

I realize this can be par for the course on the internet, and I wasn’t going to revisit this until you dragged it over to the QOTD and made a crack about me over there, with your implication impugning me on a second thread to those weren’t even involved here.

So I thought I would set this down if any of them decide to check out this thread.

INC on March 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

BTW, sharrukin, if you check in, thank you!

INC on March 15, 2012 at 1:43 AM

I think Coulter has finally gone mad.

By this foolish “pledge” nonsense all she will achieve is nothing but liberals in journalism and opinion journalism. Personally, I find it appalling that George Stephanopolous got a job after being a flack for Clinton, but that doesn’t make it wrong for conservative former candidates and office holders to have jobs in opinion journalism particularly. We need to a) win back the culture and b) get our message out there. How do we do either without conservatives in media outlets.

The solution to speech with which you disagree is more speech. If they don’t make the cut in an election, or have successfully finished their term, and they get a job with a news outlet, more power to them.

drewmesq on March 15, 2012 at 1:47 AM

You anti-Palin ticks are Team Any-Anti-Palin-of-the-moment. Surprise surprise.

ddrintn on March 14, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Actually, I am Team Ann because she has contributed to my intellectual development and is a conservative heavyweight — unlike the charlatan that is Sarah Palin.

To be fair to Palin, however, she did teach me the word “refudiate.”

You have more hatred for conservatives like Sarah Palin than you do for Obama. That is the typical behavior of a crazed Romneybot/ GOP Establishment Tick.

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Right, because you know so much about me. I dislike Obama and I dislike Sarah Palin. They are both frauds.

Looks like VOICEOFCHID may be going Chris Rock on Palin supporters.

Egfrow on March 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM

If that means mopping the floor with these Palin-tards in this thread, you’ve got that right.

And why do you suppose they did that? Never trust the comments of a liberal at face value if they are praising a conservative.

Right Mover on March 14, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Right, because everything liberals say is wrong all the time. Unless a liberal praises THE GREAT BARRACUDA SARAH!!!!!!!!

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Ann Coulter should just go away. She is a waste and never fought for shit. Conservatives are done buying Coulter’s pathetic books.

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM

No. Members of the Palin-stinian Liberation Army are done buying Ann Coulter’s books. (Not that they can comprehend the arguments in them, anyway.) Real conservatives, who don’t dismiss people because they say one thing we don’t like, are still going to buy Ann’s books.

Palin-tards are not Ann Coulter’s audience. Reasonable, smart conservatives are.

Go and read Sarah Palin’s vapid books about her boring life hunting in Alaska.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM,
Pathetic words from a moron like you. Romneybots are embarassment. Coulter’s books are not smart.Michelle Malkin and Sarah Palin’s books are smart. Putz, you have clearly never read Going Rogue or America By Heart. You are not witty you are a putz.Go read America By Heart or Going Rogue or her facebook postings you pathetic piece of Romneybot fecal matter.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:13 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM,

No Difference between a ROMNEY T W A T and an Obamadrone.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Actually, her exact phrase wasn’t “political celebrities.”

Then why did you use the term and attribute it to her in the headline?

If you’re gonna blog, at least have the guts to own your own narrative.

…has created incentives for politicians to enter the fray not necessarily to win an office, but to eventually score a gig with Fox News or write a book.

Just out of curiosity, what’s her position on former flack trial lawyers with a penchant for making over the top statements and framing it as ‘commentary’ landing those jobs and getting those book deals?

SuperCool on March 15, 2012 at 2:17 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM
VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

You irrational hatred for Sarah Palin shows that you are a putz. You have about as much class as a Romney Sister Wife Reunion.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Mark Levin rips the piece of garbage Ann Coulter to bits. Ann Coulter owes Sarah Palin an apology for lying and trashing her but I don’t expect one. The Establishment Pigs like Coulter face the chance of losing and are becoming more unhinged as this primary goes on.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Go and read Sarah Palin’s vapid books about her boring life hunting in Alaska.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

:lol The beauty of Palin is that her bashers cannot stop being cry babies and name callers. They light themselves up with their petty anger and tantrums and have no idea that they lose all credibility with every misguided word that comes out their mouths.

And Palin and her fans just smile…..

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Go and read Sarah Palin’s vapid books about her boring life hunting in Alaska.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

The Hate is strong in this one…

SuperCool on March 15, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Palin-tards?

Rusty Allen on March 15, 2012 at 2:25 AM

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 2:20 AM,
Darn right. VOICEOFCHID is Romneybot with no class. I went to that piece of crap’s website. This Romneybot putz has more hatred for Sarah Palin than he does for Obama. I am embarassed of people like this piece of garbage VOICEOFCHID. It now makes me hate Mitt Romney even more. Romneybots are as Scummy as Obamadrones. Mitt Romneybots has no business lecturing Palin supporters when you have trashbag pieces of crap like VOICEOFCHID. Send a message to Dick Brains like of VOICEOFCHID and NEVER VOTE MITT ROMNEY. HIS BOTS are pieces of crap.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:28 AM

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:13 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM,

No Difference between a ROMNEY T W A T and an Obamadrone.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Again, proving that Palin-tards have serious problems with reading comprehension.

For the last time: I don’t support Romney. I disagree with Ann Coulter on the Romney issue. You see, unlike you Palin-tards, Ann Coulter’s fans don’t necessarily agree with every word she says. We appreciate her, but we’re not cultists like Palin-tards who can see no wrong in BARRACUDA SARAAAHHHH!!! What I do agree with Coulter on, however, is the fact that Sarah Palin is a complete fraud and a charlatan.

By the way, I have no desire to read Sarah Palin’s ghostwritten books and articles.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:32 AM

SuperCool on March 15, 2012 at 2:22 AM,
Yes it is. Go see that putz VOICEOFCHID ‘s website. That piece of crap is a Romneybot. That dirtbag is a disgrace. It will be a Cold Day In Hell When Palin Supporters Vote For Mitt Romney.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:32 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Your funny, Thanks for making walk over here Dire. It was well worth the laugh.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Your = You’re. Its late.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:33 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:32 AM,
Look at your comments you pathetic piece of crap. You belong in the Democrat Party sucking Obama’s Balls. You pathetic excuse for a human being. I really hope if Mitt Romney is the nominee that Conservative runs third party and Screws the Creep Over.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:34 AM

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:28 AM

The only way to deal with these folks is follow Palin, stay calm,tell the truth, and let the yelling and angry mobs burn themselves out with all their cruelty and hate. No human can keep it up for long, it ultimately destroys them and they end up being a forgotten miserable memory.

Stay cheerful and hopeful. There are better things to come.

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 2:36 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:32 AM,
You comment on them without knowing what they are about you ignorant piece of Romneybot fecal matter. You are an embarassment. If you are a Republican then party is truly screwed. You piece of garbage.Dick Brain are you on Twitter I am @CoolChange80 . I have to work in the morning unlike you, probably. You are ignorant full of hate, you would make a great Obama supporter, putz.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:39 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:18 AM

*yawns*

And Palin and her fans just smile…..

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Right, because nobody has called me names throughout this thread. Please. Spare me.

The Hate is strong in this one…

SuperCool on March 15, 2012 at 2:22 AM

No, where the hate was strong was at FOX News where Sarah Palin backstabbed Michele Bachmann on the night before the Iowa caucuses like a vindictive high school cheerleader. She couldn’t handle another conservative woman in the spotlight.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:28 AM

ROTFL!!! Another genius Palin supporter! /sarc

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:39 AM

I’m loving this stream of idiotic insults directed at me. The members of the Palin-stinian Liberation Front are losing their minds.

Do Palin-tards have minds?

Hmm…

That’s debatable.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:41 AM

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 2:36 AM,
VOICEOFCHID is an unemployed loser Romneybot and doesn’t read anything yet opens their stupid mouth. Mitt Romney really attracts the uneducated scumbag cultists. I wonder if he is LDS like most of the rotten Romneybots, who cares the guy is a loser. Gotta go to bed. VOICEOFCHID is a bum.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:43 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:41 AM,
Good night you Romneybot putz bum. Read something before you open your stupid little mouth.

Tweet me @CoolChange80 . I would like to knock some sense in your stupid freaking head.Good Night, You Stupid Putz. Any Romneybot got a problem take it up with me on twitter. Good Night. Piss Off.

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Do Palin-tards have minds?

Hmm…

That’s debatable.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Hmmm, you enter the conversation with a post comprised of nothing but insults, then double down with insults about other people’s insults.

The Logic is weak with this one…

SuperCool on March 15, 2012 at 2:48 AM

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 2:36 AM,

CoolChange80 on March 15, 2012 at 2:43 AM

ROTFL! Palin fans are OFFICIALLY worse than Paul-bots.

At least Paul-bots have an ideology. I am not convinced that Palin fans actually even care about conservatism. They just care about worshiping SARAAAAH BARRACUDAAAAAA!!! If Palin announced that she was joining the Communist Party of the USA tomorrow, many of her cretinous fans would join her.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:51 AM

The Logic is weak with this one…

SuperCool on March 15, 2012 at 2:48 AM

More like responding to the insults that were directed at me earlier. Read the whole thread before commenting.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:52 AM

In what way Charlie?

Rusty Allen on March 15, 2012 at 2:53 AM

ROTFL!!! Another genius Palin supporter! /sarc

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:39 AM

No, No, I didn’t mean it as an insult. You’re freakin funny!

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 2:55 AM

“Part of his ride was to warn the British that were already there that ‘hey, you’re not going to take American arms, you are not going to beat our own well-armed persons individual private militia that we have.’”

Rusty Allen on March 15, 2012 at 3:12 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

ROTFL!!! Another genius Palin supporter! /sarc

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:39 AM

What is more important in life? Get even by yelling better insults?
Or actually telling people what you believe in?

Ann is yelling insults. For some reason. Last time I looked , Palin has never attacked Ann in the same fashion.

Palin has had always kind and flattering words for Michelle Bachmann. Even Romney.

What Palin will do is talk about ideas and faith. And she lives it.

It is kinda hard to ignore.

I am sorry you have been insulted in some fashion or another.
The way I deal with it,just tell them what I stand for and why.

Of course this very action can drive your opponents crazy because they want a fight. It is almost like clock work. Just hold your ground without becoming like them. If they cry and hurl more insults they just lose more points with every time they talk.

I can’t explain bashers can’t see their folly, it is if they are totally blind to it until happens to them.

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Last call.

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Wow.

Sarah wrote books far more people wanted to read than Ann.

Talk about delusional rubbish. Palin has her name on the front of two utterly vapid books about herself. (GHOSTWRITTEN BOOKS!) She is the Barack Obama of conservatism. Publishing autobiographies left, right, and center, without accomplishing much.

Ann Coulter, by contrast, has written EIGHT New York Times bestselling books about POLITICS — not about herself.

In 50 years, people will read Slander, Treason, Godless, Guilty, and Demonic, and Coulter will be remembered as a conservative giant of her generation.

In 50 years people will pick up Palin’s tripe and say, “Wow! What self-congratulatory rubbish from an absolute lightweight.”

Sarah writes commentary that far more people want to read than Ann.

How many newspapers carry Sarah Palin’s column? YOU FAIL!

Sarah gives speeches that far more people want to hear than Ann.

Right…which is why Ann Coulter has spoken at CPAC every year she has been active, but Palin’s first CPAC was the 2012 event.

Sarah is far more successful in all she does than Ann.

Right, that’s why she was chased out of a gubernatorial position by liberals harassing her with lawsuits in the middle of her term — and that’s why she was a vice-presidential nominee on a LOSING ticket. Palin was also far more successful in academia than Ann Coulter was. Oh…wait…

All Ann is is a writer and author Sarah is so much more.

Right. Like a failed vice-presidential candidate and the butt of all jokes on SNL.

But Ann is self made and very successful. I disagree with her mostly but this envy of Sarah is beneath her fans. Sarah has god given talents Ann does not have. They are different because God made them different.

Right. Ann Coulter is jealous of Sarah Palin, which is why Palin failed as a politician and went into political commentary to join Ann Coulter in a field she dominates. Ann Coulter has so much to be jealous of with eight classic New York Times bestsellers when compared to Sarah Palin’s soon-to-be-forgotten two bestsellers.

Maybe Ann should find God.

Steveangell on March 14, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Yeah. Or maybe the Palin-stinian Liberation Front should stop worshiping at the altar of Sarah Palin and actually find Jesus. No true Christian can engage in the level of hero worship that Sarah Palin’s fans do.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 3:27 AM

I’d like to add, just watching the video, is that Ann is clearly angry at Palin for leading Conservatives, including Rush and Levin,
to have a good opinion for a brokered convention. Rush just mentioned that the most famous 4 term Prez,was a result of a brokered convention. FDR.

The thought of Palin becoming the nominee to Coulter seems to make her forget about Obama altogether. She is truly unhappy with Palin’s existence. As with all the Left. I would have never dreamed this would happen. Two opposing forces with one goal. Get rid of Palin….and her ideas. Wow.

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Y’all get this mess straightened out yet?

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 3:30 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Oddly enough, Palin said that never put your full trust in a human being.
You basically leave that kind of trust to God. True there are fans that don’t listen, but the majority of Palin fans already about the 1st commandment.…as does Sarah :lol

When you believe that every action you do is written down and you will be judged by it, it is a good motivator to do the right thing.

:lol

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Y’all get this mess straightened out yet?

Bmore on March 15, 2012 at 3:30 AM

That time will come…:lol

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Oddly enough, Palin said that never put your full trust in a human being.

:lol

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Palin-tards interpret what she said as: “WORSHIP ME! FOR I AM GOD!” I also think Palin revels in the hero worship she receives. Why do you think she kept stringing her fans along about running for president–apart from just the financial incentive?

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM

I don’t have a problem with Palin supporters-In my own way I support her too-but I have a big problem with those who demonize ANYONE who DARE not think that Gov. Palin is 100% the cats meow.
Guess what-people can disagree about Sarah Palin and STILL be good conservatives!
coolchange80: you are one of the most vicious, off-the-rails Palinistas to be seen here in awhile. I hope your time @ HA is short.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 3:54 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Palin can’t say that, it would be against everything she stands for.

You can’t pray to God,and make him your strength and function as a false god.

You see her faith is something that people who worship this life and world, can’t understand. A personal relationship with Christ? What’s that? This very notion leads her bashers to go crazy. The very fact that Palin is so proud to show the world her faith is just confusing. Surely it has to be just the money..her bashers think. The woman still lives in the same old house she lived in for years. No huge mansion,private jet or limo….just her husband
small plane they had for years, and a couple of cars.

The Left cannot understand how this tiny lady can command such
attention. Maybe it is the truth she speaks.

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Well.

This ought to be a fun little thread.

Howdy!

hillbillyjim on March 15, 2012 at 4:04 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Frankly anyone who has watched Palin knows that attacking a political opponent personally is not a good thing and is something she deals with from day one of her political career. It isn’t her way and neither should be anyone who supports her.

dec5 on March 15, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Was Ann looking into a mirror when she said that?…

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 4:24 AM

This thread seems to have brought out some new commentors. I wonder where they’ve been hiding…

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 4:27 AM

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:51 AM

This is true. The Palin worshipers are a sad, juvenile, pathetic bunch. It’s all about hero worship for them. They actually think that Sarah Palin would be able to win a general election, and that the Obama campaign fears Sarah Palin.

The truth is that there is no one the Obama campaign would rather run against than Sarah Palin.

bluegill on March 15, 2012 at 4:35 AM

bluegill on March 15, 2012 at 4:35 AM

You’re very good at being a prolific jotter-downer of words sans much substance. Do you practice or does it come natural to you?…

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Cripes. The Mitler Youth are having a goose stepping contest right here on this thread trying to stomp on Palin.

I wish they would stomp on Obama. That would be a nice change of pace.

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 4:44 AM

I wish they would stomp on Obama. That would be a nice change of pace.

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 4:44 AM

They seem to find it difficult to contrast Romney and the obamanation. Compare, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 4:46 AM

Nothing like a Palin thread to bring out the Mittraitors like bluegill. SP is not even running and its a Mittlovian droolfest. Did someone ring a bell or something?

Better put a leash on the bluegill, its rabid.

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 4:49 AM

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 4:46 AM

Well that’s like comparing Coors Extra Extra Light with Water. hehe.

SparkPlug on March 15, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 4:46 AM

The Mitts have jailbreak and bluegill-while the Palins have coolchange.
It evens out.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 4:50 AM

alt,

You’ve left out the Obsessor, moesart, the french loving Sherrie, and the occasional BD emotional retort…

Coolchange is a bit “direct”…

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 5:01 AM

alt,

Was it your Asst. Mgr or the Area Manager that you were having a problem with?…

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 5:04 AM

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 5:04 AM
Assistant.
My schedule is effed up for this week and next-but he seems to have gotten the message for the following week.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 5:31 AM

alt,

Are you gonna dump green dye into the river for old times sake?…

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 5:44 AM

CoolChange80 on March 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Go and read Sarah Palin’s vapid books about her boring life hunting in Alaska.

VOICEOFCHID on March 15, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I think you’re both wrong.

listens2glenn on March 15, 2012 at 5:47 AM

bluegill on March 15, 2012 at 4:35 AM

I know! Did you see the way he started campaigning against Sarah, in the last few days?

listens2glenn on March 15, 2012 at 5:49 AM

alt,

Are you gonna dump green dye into the river for old times sake?…

Gohawgs on March 15, 2012 at 5:44 AM

West Texas is still in a drought-so no river. Might be a few puddles. I’ll figger out sumpin’. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on March 15, 2012 at 5:53 AM