Pew: Liberals most intolerant online

posted at 11:00 am on March 13, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

It’s a well-known fact that liberals are more tolerant than conservatives or moderates.  Superior liberal tolerance is such a fact that they will scream at you if you dare to disagree or debate them, demand that your advertisers bail on you, and pressure the FCC to get you banned from the airwaves.  Does that sound like tolerance to you?  A new survey from Pew confirms that liberals are the least tolerant of differing opinions, at least on line (emphasis mine):

Politics can be a sensitive subject and a number of SNS [social networking sites] users have decided to block, unfriend, or hide someone because of their politics or posting activities. In all, 18% of social networking site users have taken one of those steps by doing at least one of the following:

• 10% of SNS users have blocked, unfriended, or hidden someone on the site because that person posted too frequently about political subjects
  • 9% of SNS users have blocked, unfriended, or hidden someone on the site because they posted something about politics or issues that they disagreed with or found offensive
  • 8% of SNS users have blocked, unfriended, or hidden someone on the site because they argued about political issues on the site with the user or someone the user knows
  • 5% of SNS users have blocked, unfriended, or hidden someone on the site because they posted something about politics that the user worried would offend other friends
  • 4% of SNS users have blocked, unfriended, or hidden someone on the site because they disagreed with something the user posted about politics

Of course, that means that 82% of SNS users have not taken any steps to ignore or disconnect from someone whose views are different – or have not encountered any views that would prompt such a move.

Liberals are the most likely to have taken each of these steps to block, unfriend, or hide. In all, 28% of liberals have blocked, unfriended, or hidden someone on SNS because of one of these reasons, compared with 16% of conservatives and 14% of moderates.

It’s not even all that close, as their chart shows:

Andrew Malcolm has some fun with the implications:

Not exactly shocking news for those exposed to them for years, but the respected Pew Research Center has determined that political liberals are far less tolerant of opposing views than regular Americans.

In a new study, the Pew Center for the Internet and American Life Project confirmed what most intelligent Americans had long sensed. That is, whenever they are challenged or confronted on the hollow falsity of their orthodoxy  — such as, say, uniting diverse Americans — liberals tend to respond defensively with anger, even trying to shut off or silence critics. (i.e. photo above of President Obama reacting to Boston hecklers.)

The new research found that instead of engaging in civil discourse or debate, fully 16% of liberals admitted to blocking, unfriending or overtly hiding someone on a social networking site because that person expressed views they disagreed with. That’s double the percentage of conservatives and more than twice the percentage of political moderates who behaved like that.

For some full disclosure, I’ve blocked more than a few people on Twitter.  I didn’t do it for disagreements, but for being unpleasant about disagreements.  I consider Twitter to be a true social network; I don’t hang out with unpleasant people in real life, and so I see no need to do so in virtual life.  Twitter is my water cooler, my hangout in slack time between bursts of writing.  I’m happy to have a debate, but when it gets insulting, unpleasant, and intellectually dishonest, I take a pass.

Even if that counts in the Pew poll (and I’d argue that it doesn’t), I’d be in a small minority among conservatives — and to be fair, it’s a small minority among liberals too.  It’s just that it’s a statistically significant larger minority among liberals.  While Gloria Steinem and Jane Fonda demand that the government act to silence Rush Limbaugh for challenging their orthodoxy, Forbes’ Dave Serchuk points out the irony, the hypocrisy — and the unintended consequences:

Imagine this scenario: you are a lifelong liberal. You pretty much hate everything Rush Limbaugh stands for, and says. You are really glad that the times have finally seemed to have caught up to him, and that people are outraged by his callous, gross comments. So what do you do next? You do theone thing that will make him a sympathetic figure. You call on the FCC to remove him.

Think this is just not-very-good satire? If only. Nope, I draw from this example because in an opinion piece just published on CNN.com Jane Fonda, Gloria Steinem, and Robin Morgan did exactly this. In the process they seem to have played into the exact stereotype of the thin-skinned, hypocritical liberal. One who supports the First Amendment and freedom of speech … except for when they don’t.

Here is the lame excuse they offered for why the heavy hand of government sponsored censorship should come down on Limbaugh, a guy who seemed to be doing a pretty good imitation of a man hoist on his own petard anyway.

“Radio broadcasters are obligated to act in the public interest and serve their respective communities of license. In keeping with this obligation, individual radio listeners may complain to the FCC that Limbaugh’s radio station (and those syndicating his show) are not acting in the public interest or serving their respective communities of license by permitting such dehumanizing speech.”

Umm, okay. But isn’t there something called ratings that are a truer indication of what these respective communities already want? And shouldn’t that count the most? Don’t ratings (i.e. “popularity”) in fact tell the FCC just whom the public thinks serves their interest? Whether we like it or not?

Why do they go for the block rather than provide an alternative?  Michael Medved says they can’t compete — and need government to intervene:

Limbaugh’s critics seem unable to accept the fact that many of their fellow citizens actually appreciate the opportunity to listen to his opinions on a regular basis, so rather than persuade those poor benighted souls to listen to something else, they mean to take away the broadcast that they enjoy.

Why not try to build an eager new audience for liberal opinion leaders and steal listeners from Rush and the rest of us who host right-leaning shows? How about recruiting the most outrageous and opinionated voices on the left, syndicating their shows in major markets, and promoting these fresh, progressive voices with a catchy moniker like “Air America”?

Oh wait, that’s been tried, starting in 2004 and proceeding (intermittently) till 2010 when chronically low ratings and bankruptcy court performed a belated mercy killing on the ill-fated experiment. It’s true that some of the Air America “stars” ultimately found their way to other opportunities—with Rachel Maddow hosting a successful TV program on MSNBC, and the insufferable Al Franken enjoying an unlikely career in the U.S. Senate.

But attempts to create viable radio alternatives to Rush and other right wingers have never gained traction, so rather than continuing to compete in the open market place, lefties merely yearn to shut down the other side with sponsor boycotts, public pressure or, most obnoxiously, the so-called Fairness Doctrine. Fortunately, Barack Obama has consistently opposed the Fairness Doctrine, but many of the Democratic colleagues have promoted it for years, with Al Gore, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, and—most adamantly—that heroic public servant John Edwards providing support.

Well, it’s not exactly news that the Intolerant Tolerance Hysterics are all about choices that they want to dictate to people, too, even if (or especially if) it involved the use of “an oppressive, invidious authoritarian relic” like the Fairness doctrine.  Don’t expect them to understand that irony, Mssrs. Serchuk and Medved, but thank you for pointing it out.  They can unfriend and block all they want on social networking, because those are personal choices not to listen to differing opinions, and every American has that choice.  The problem is when they want government to unfriend and block so that no one has that choice — and that’s the kind of intolerance that’s much more dangerous than humorous.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:16 PM

MadisonConservative on March 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

blink on March 13, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Precisely. She’s been known for months. She is all over on Google, real easy to identify.

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

From the email grapevine:

If a conservative doesn’t like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
If a liberal doesn’t like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for
everyone.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don’t like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn’t go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping
for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

Speakup on March 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Thank you, Oh Gracious One.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

In my 20 years on political chat and message boards, on average, I’ve found liberals are far more hateful, rude, intolerant, use personal attacks, and less helpful to newbies than are conservatives.

Paul-Cincy on March 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Actually, Random, I deleted their comments last night and warned them both in that thread to knock it off. Now here’s your warning: Stop hijacking threads.

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 12:17 PM

So I only saw the comments you didn’t delete.

Anyway, I may well have hijacked a thread before. But this would seem to be precisely on point with this one, no?

I’m done. I have to go out anyway.

Random on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

MadisonConservative on March 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Thanks. I don’t know what I’m doing. Patience, plz. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Gross

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Sorry, some guys need em.

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Random on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Albeit, counter-narrative.

Random on March 13, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Sorry, some guys need em.

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

ROTFLMBO!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Sorry, some guys need em.

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Thanks for the props, by the way.

Though, for full disclosure, I need a hose rack.

MadisonConservative on March 13, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Though, for full disclosure, I need a hose rack.

MadisonConservative on March 13, 2012 at 12:21 PM

pffft

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Sorry, some guys need em.

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

hawkdriver, I learned something very interesting today at HA school. If I parse my death threats just right. I get to avoid the hammer. See ya later. Gotta go for real this time.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM

But I’ve run into the same problem with the religious right, especially if you question creationism and the idea that the earth is only 6000 years old (despite all the proof otherwise).

dentarthurdent on March 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Way to work in your anti-christian bigotry into the thread.

tom daschle concerned on March 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Why is the DNC waging a War on liberty?

Chip on March 13, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Probably for the same reason so-called conservatives are.

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I have to give you a B - for actually trying to answer that – unlike the rest of your comrades, but an F for intelligence.

Your response doesn’t really make any sense, but I’ll answer it anyway –

The war I refer to is the one being perpetrated by the Left and President Downgrade on economic Liberty.

I refer to the attacks on free-speech from the same source and the assailing of the rest of the first amendment.

Ever hear of those issues?

Chip on March 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I miss web 1.0. To me it was a way more friendly environment than the web today, at least that was my experience.

gator70 on March 13, 2012 at 12:26 PM

See ya later. Gotta go for real this time.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Same here.

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Random on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I deleted all the ones I saw at 1 a.m. and then went to bed. If I missed any, let me know.

Let me add, as a PSA to everyone, that these endless squabbles in the comments requiring hall-monitor duty from Ed and me are becoming increasingly time-consuming and irritating. We’ve erred on the side of not banning people in the past but we may have reached the point where it’s time to send those packing who can’t stay on topic and can’t seem to avoid petty scraping with the same nemeses in every thread. I’m asking you now politely to knock it off with this nonsense and stick to political arguments. The more personal you get with each other, the more we’re going to have to start locking people out to solve the problem. We don’t have time to be hall monitors.

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM

gator70 on March 13, 2012 at 12:26 PM

The world internet has never been as nice, as friendly or as profitable as we like to remember it once having been.

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 12:28 PM

It’s all about feelings, see, not intelligence – feelings. Feelings, by definition, are not rational, so any issue adjudicated under feelings is bound to be misrepresented – the forte of the Left.

OldEnglish on March 13, 2012 at 12:29 PM

You made this big pronouncement on a headline article that you were going to stop commenting here altogether. Very dramatic and all. WTH?

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I will soon. You’re right, I didn’t at the time I thought I would.

Random on March 13, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I will soon. You’re right, I didn’t at the time I thought I would.

Random on March 13, 2012 at 12:29 PM

But will it be voluntary?

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM

This comment section is a complete disaster and many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Before open enrollment (which I, thankfully, took part in), the comments weren’t full of trolls, but whenever one left the safety of the bridge, the topic of conversation would change to troll-bashing en masse. Now that there are more people making snide leftist remarks, the commenting quality has just dropped. And not just this article. It’s in almost every article on the site now. It’s like you all have forgotten how to simply ignore. All it takes is one reply…ONE…to get the trollweed a-tumblin’, and it seems to pick up more and more commenters every second. Have you all forgotten how to ignore snide comments of no real substance?

You all are very easily baited. This coming from a highly experienced 4chan/SA troll. Just don’t respond to them. Before open enrollment, I wanted to comment here. Now? Most of the good comments are lost in a sea of flamebait.

/rant

mintycrys on March 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM

DO EET

mintycrys on March 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Meh, this is nothing new. Before blogs like Hot Gas came along many of us political junkies were forced to post on the Usenet political newsgroups, which are still around all these years later. Many of them have the same Leftist Idiots saying the same things they were saying 15 years ago.

And yes, the Leftists posting there then were just as anti-Semitic as the blog posters in 2012.

Del Dolemonte on March 13, 2012 at 12:33 PM

mintycrys on March 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM

So, and let me see if I have this right…you’re an admitted troll from one of the most vile websites on the internet, and you’re yelling at people who have commented for years on this political blog for engaging in commentary that you find to be “flamebait”.

Just want to make sure that I’ve got the situation correct before I notify you that the pot called and it wants you to stop calling kettles “black”.

MadisonConservative on March 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Sorry, some guys need em.

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

But you said holding, as in a person wasn’t fit to hold another’s. That’s kind of gross, don’t you think?

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 12:28 PM

True, but what does it say that I long for a more simpler time on the internet. Never thought I would do that!

gator70 on March 13, 2012 at 12:36 PM

mintycrys on March 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Most idiotic comment on HA in a loooooong time.

Pot, kettle and all that…

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Sorry, some guys need em.

hawkdriver on March 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Let me guess. He didn’t actually mean it literally.

Random on March 13, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Harder to make gay men like him and Kenin disappear. Since they have zero shame, nothing fazes them.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Yeah, Lanceman is a real prince. Tolerant as all get go. A real credit to the right.

And if that was a “joke”? A real funny one, coming from someone like that.

Random on March 13, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Actually it was quite funny, as there’s plenty out there under that particular nick worth laughing at.

Dude. You don’t like people snickering at postings on gay cruise web sites, about doing things with the chicken, while naked? Don’t post to gay cruise web sites under the same nick you use on Hot Air.

Threatening violence is the ultimate no no. It’s also the ultimate admission another poster has gotten so far under your skin (with mere words mind you) that you’ve been reduced to frothing mindlessness. Something to keep in mind.

And yes, I did enjoy last Friday immensely with another poster threatening to find me in Winona, Albert Lee, or where ever all those MNHawks on the intertubes are located. :-)

MNHawk on March 13, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I reconnected with a childhood friend of the family (his father and my father were best friends growing up and the families stayed in touch). He is very liberal. I tend to hide and unhide him every time he goes off on a political rant (or if the news cycle “warrents” a political rant) because he usually begins each one by calling conservatives names (like racists, bigots, neanderthals, uneducated rubes, etc).

Unfriended another liberal “friend” who’s posts were about 90% Sarah Palin obscession and 8% Kelly Ayotte obscession. The other 2% weren’t worth keeping him around.

crazy_legs on March 13, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I can’t help but wonder what the results of this survey would have been if it had been conducted online instead of by telephone. (The Pew folks talked to 1,352 people on landlines and 901 people on cellphones.)

Drew Lowell on March 13, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Online polling is basically worthless, because there are absolutely no means to control the sample size, and no way to prevent poll fraud (yes, there is such a thing).

Del Dolemonte on March 13, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Why is the DNC waging a War on liberty?

Chip on March 13, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I have to give you a B – for actually trying to answer that – unlike the rest of your comrades, but an F for intelligence.

Your response doesn’t really make any sense, but I’ll answer it anyway –

Ever hear of those issues?

Chip on March 13, 2012 at 12:38 PM

If a conservative doesn’t like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
If a liberal doesn’t like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for
everyone.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don’t like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn’t go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping
for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

Speakup on March 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

OK, that’s awesome.

faraway on March 13, 2012 at 12:39 PM

We don’t have time to be hall monitors.

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM

We have a right to hall monitors. You won’t silence us.
/ Fluke

faraway on March 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM

You’re not including ‘QOTD” in the whole ‘stay-on-topic’ thing-are you?
*cocks head and smiles innocently while batting eyes*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM

That’s what leftism is all about — using gubmint to get it your way with everyone else.

If Øbama gets a second term, we will have the Fairness Doctrine (or equivalent or worse). Guaranteed. Think Venezuela.

petefrt on March 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Speakup on March 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM

OK, that’s awesome.

faraway on March 13, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I’m anti-hunting, so I don’t hunt.
I’m anti-fur, so I don’t buy or wear it.
I don’t demand that others stop hunting or wearing fur.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Yep, all one has to do is read the comments at HA.

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Ed was being sarcastic in his remark. What a surprise that it sailed right over your head.

Del Dolemonte on March 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM

MadisonConservative on March 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

You should’ve said “takes one to know one.” That’s why I can say this. I don’t troll here, since this site is for good discussion and happy fun times, but the commenting section’s layout is not conducive to a few commenters responding to lefty one-liners intended to provoke a knee-jerk response.

Also, 4chan isn’t vile. It’s just an imageboard. There are all sorts of topics there from cars to fitness to wallpapers, and only a couple of the boards ever get really out of hand before threads get pulled. It’s also where about half of the internet’s known funny originated from.

Something Awful is pretty crappy, though.

I just don’t see what good hitting “submit comment” is going to do to shoot down a troll when they’re not trying to win arguments, but get people to respond angrily. A snide one-liner is not discussion, and should not be treated as such. Unless it’s a funny joke. Then it should be quoted.

mintycrys on March 13, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I sometimes hide people on FB who too often post offensive liberal crap. Life is to short to be constantly subjected to it. But I will always go look at their profile later to see if they have toned it down and unhide them. I have been unfriended though for hiding. Petty. Been unfriended by a lot of liberals over the years too. Petty. I have only unfriended 2 times in the 5 years I’ve been on FB. I don’t block anyone on twitter unless they are salespeople.

GeorgiaBuckeye on March 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM

You’re not including ‘QOTD” in the whole ‘stay-on-topic’ thing-are you?
*cocks head and smiles innocently while batting eyes*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Since the “QOTD” is always the last post of the day, it does tend to become the open thread for those who are commenting late-night. If AP wants the “QOTD” to stay on topic, could there be a daily open thread, so that all other posts are expected to stay on-topic?

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Your response doesn’t really make any sense, but I’ll answer it anyway –

Ever hear of those issues?

Chip on March 13, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Talk about not making sense. Out of the blue you ask me a silly question about the DNC. Dude, what in the world are you talking about and why are you asking me about any of this? You don’t have the slightest idea what you are talking about or what my beliefs are.

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM

No! Was he really??!!

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM

mintycrys on March 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you. This is a privately run site and Ed and AP could go Charles Johnson on all our a$$es, but until that happens I appreciate the fact they tend to restrict banning to particularly vile posters.

NotCoach on March 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM

If AP, Ed, and Tina demand that QOTD stay on topic-there’s gonna be a LOT of bannings.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I’m anti-hunting, so I don’t hunt.
I’m anti-fur, so I don’t buy or wear it.
I don’t demand that others stop hunting or wearing fur.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Are you for the repeal of prohibition on all illegal drugs?

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Well be cooked.
QOTD is my silly time.

katy the mean old lady on March 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Are you for the repeal of prohibition on all illegal drugs?

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Illegal drugs destroy lives and society. I have a dead brother to prove it.

There is no gray here, just black and white. The gray thought is over at huffpo.

kirkill on March 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Are you for the repeal of prohibition on all illegal drugs?

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM

This is a pet peeve I have concerning Ron Paul supporters. The issue really isn’t a federal issue, nor should it be. We need to get the federal government out of this issue where it involves stomping on state’s rights. But whether or not any particular drug should be legal or not should be something each state decides for themselves. If you want to smoke pot write your state legislators and governor. Stop making it a federal issue beyond ending government overreach.

NotCoach on March 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM

We’ve removed a couple of the abusive commenters today. Threats of violence and attempts to evade filters that screen out foul language are banning offenses. If it continues, we will remove more people from the comment sections. You have been warned.

Ed Morrissey on March 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Ever hear of those issues?

Chip on March 13, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:49 PM

So, questions on the attacks on our very freedoms are ‘silly’?

Is that one of your beliefs?

Chip on March 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Are you for the repeal of prohibition on all illegal drugs?

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM

My brother is a dopehead.
I’ve seen what it’s done to his mind. My ex spent 5 years on weed-before we met-and he’s called those years the ‘wasted’ years.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Ed Morrissey on March 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Aye, Sir!

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Ed Morrissey on March 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I don’t think MadisonConservative is going to like that:

You picked the wrong person to bulls**t about that site.

… especially when you bring a resume from a f**king Chan.

MadisonConservative on March 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Dante on March 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM

And so now we’re having an angry argument, replete with f-bombs, over what gets posted on other sites. After both Ed and I have warned people in this very thread about staying on-topic and dialing down the nastiness.

This thread is closed. Don’t resume the argument in another thread. And please heed Ed’s comment above.

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM