Hot Air Survey Results: Mississippi, Alabama and Hawaii Edition
posted at 8:40 am on March 13, 2012 by Patrick Ishmael
We have a new leader in the Hot Air Survey, and this time, it’s Mitt Romney. Romney leads for the first time, taking 46% of the overall vote. He’s followed by Newt Gingrich at 26%, Rick Santorum at 25%, and Ron Paul at 4%. Participation was lower this round, with 1705 votes cast.
Over the course of the 30 surveys we’ve conducted so far, we have had eight lead changes and seven leaders. The order of leaders thus far follows (date in parentheses is the month the candidate took the lead):
- Chris Christie (November 2010)
- Sarah Palin (December 2010)
- Rick Perry (September 2011)
- Herman Cain (October 2011)
- Newt Gingrich (November 2011)
- Rick Perry (January 2012)
- Newt Gingrich (January 2012)
- Rick Santorum (February 2012)
- Mitt Romney (March 2012)
Hot Air readers expect by a slight plurality that Romney will win Mississippi, that Gingrich will win Alabama, and that Romney will easily win Hawaii.
Questions? Tweet me.
This post was promoted from GreenRoom to HotAir.com.
To see the comments on the original post, look here.
Breaking on Hot Air