Quotes of the day

posted at 11:00 pm on March 12, 2012 by Allahpundit

“After reading and further researching, we were amazed that Fonda, Steinem and Morgan failed to condemn Maher for his hate speech against conservative and liberal women alike. In their piece, they write that their call to action ‘isn’t political.’ Giving them the benefit of doubt, we thought, they were perhaps unaware of Maher’s history of misogyny. But we were wrong.

“Not only have these women not condemned Maher’s vile and violent language, they’ve legitimized it. Both Fonda and Steinem have been guests on Maher’s show, both failing to call him to task for his actions. Sadly, they are not alone…

“While we respect all women who stand up for their beliefs, we reject the hypocrisy that these ‘feminist icons’ try to slip past us. When will they put principle over politics and have the courage to condemn Maher’s misogyny? We applaud Wasserman Schultz for rejecting this sort of language as not ‘funny.’ We agree with President Obama that remarks such as these have ‘no place in the public discourse.’ We ask others including Sen. Chuck Schumer and Obama super PAC co-founder Bill Burton to reject Maher’s donation of $1 million to support the president’s re-election.”

***

“No longer is it good enough to disagree with conservatives. They must be fired from their jobs, separated from their advertisers, booted from the airwaves, buried under a prehistoric rock. The tactics attributed to Joe McCarthy tied to the polemical rigor associated with Jenny McCarthy…

“There are also honorable exceptions to the liberal purges. ‘As we all know, Limbaugh’s First Amendment rights aren’t involved here — freedom of speech means freedom from interference by the government,’ writes the veteran columnist Michael Kinsley, referring only to the boycotts. ‘But the spirit of the First Amendment, which is that suppressing speech is bad, still applies.’

“Networks can hire who they want. Advertisers can spend their money as they choose. But there is something unsavory about these organized boycotts and politically motivated pressure tactics. There is something much worse about the government deciding which speech is in the public interest.”

***

“The three then exhibit a staggering lack of self-awareness by claiming that Rush Limbaugh seeks to ‘dehumanize’ people. Um. Did Gloria Steinem forget that she called housewives ‘dependent creatures who are still children’ and ‘parasites’? That is the Left’s standard operating procedure. That is what they do, always, and especially with regard to women. This has been proven over and over again and only the willfully ignorant can’t see it. This is followed by the pièce de résistance of the op-ed — they equate Rush with Josef Goebbels. No, for reals. While fascistically demanding that The State’s FCC shut down Rush Limbaugh. While seeking to silence those with whom they disagree – using hysterical lies and propagandist rhetoric – they Godwin themselves with Goebbels. Irony is lost on these geniuses.

“They ended with the most hilarious line of all when they claimed ‘this is not political’. Of course it is. Everything they do is political. Perhaps Robin Morgan forgot that she said ‘I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.’ She also said ‘Kill your fathers, not your mothers’ – yeah, no ‘issues’ there. And Feminism itself is not about women at all; it’s about serving a political ideology and agenda always. What they fail to realize, being too busy beclowning themselves constantly, is that they are subjugators of women. They are being used – willingly, no less – to help oppress and infantilize women, making them subservient to The State and Big Daddy Government.”

***

“The liberal instinct to attack conservative voices on the radio rather than promote liberal alternatives mirrors the left’s approach to the economy in general. The president of the United States and his apologists insist on raising taxes for the rich as a top priority without explaining how those additional burdens on the most productive are supposed to help the poor and the working class in their struggles. Since Obama acceded to the nation’s highest office, the percentage of Americans in dire poverty has sharply increased, and the unemployment rate for blacks remains stuck at 14.1 percent – nearly twice that for whites (7.3 percent). Democrats make no real attempt to show that raising tax rates on the prosperous will change this situation for the better (especially since higher rates generally produce more tax avoidance, not more revenue), but they do suggest that punishing the rich might at least make the downtrodden feel less oppressed.

“The logic seems to suggest that since we’re suffering at the moment then at least we can make you suffer too; we may not be able to help the poor but we can certainly hurt the rich.

“This reflects the similarly resentful attitude toward powerful voices in radio. There, the left argues that since we can’t get our own messages out to millions of enthusiastic fans, then the least we can do is to stop Limbaugh and colleagues from imparting their dangerous messages to an immense and eager audience. At this point, the critics of the conservative talk medium seem far more concerned with shutting up right-wing voices than with raising left-wing voices as a constructive alternative.”

***

“Rather than swallow their ideological pride for a moment, too many liberals, including more than a few leading feminists, have dug in like the Vatican and refused to acknowledge that their side too can be wrong or unfair. Or, as in the case of Maher, who just gave $1 million to a super PAC backing President Obama, as boorish as Limbaugh…

“We in the mainstream media too rarely point out that double standard, but Allred’s retro-hypocrisy – which is about the First Amendment — is too hard to ignore. The obscure Florida defamation code she wants prosecutors to use on Limbaugh is one of those musty statutes that sit forgotten in every state’s penal attic. But to demand in the year 2012 that we criminally prosecute anyone for this kind of speech is disturbing, especially so to correspondents like me who have been chronicling the recent comeback of criminal defamation laws in Latin America. Limbaugh apologized for slandering Fluke; now Allred should apologize for promoting the legal philosophy of Hugo Chávez.”

***

***

Via the Daily Caller.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7

hillbillyjim on March 13, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I just love the Chicago accent in that. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:39 AM

So am I. So I won’t until morning.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

You guys! Don’t worry so much! This is how Allah puts it when he’s irritated:

Knock it off with the civil war crap. Any calls for violence will get you banned.

Allahpundit on August 7, 2009 at 1:45 PM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Hillbillyjim
lmao!!!!!!

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM

The trolls who sweep through (both registered and unregistered) are always looking for something to use against this site. It’s influential — and that makes it a target.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Or he thinks posting people’s fB and twitter links is creepy and disgusting.

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I think he told me to ‘shut up’ once. Pure snark.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Report yourself to Attaaaaack Waaaaatch immediately.

hillbillyjim on March 13, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Hmmmm………….go ahead and do it for me, and don’t forget to tell them I’m a former Commie!

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:39 AM

They know the ones of us that are generally here. They might not read every comment. But they do read a lot. Besides I bet he dosen’t even email you or Peterman because he came on the thread to tell you. He wants us all to know. I think angrymike is right she emailed a complaint.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM

You forgot to call him a bigot.

JPeterman on March 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM
She didn’t forget. She got reprimanded.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Oh, I thought it was her announced effort to bring everyone together to rally around Romney.

Night Owl on March 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I smell a rat!!!¡!!!!
And its not fresh!

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Exactly, its why I don’t like them.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:38 AM

That’s why this is a poor crop of trolls. From a regular’s standpoint. They are told to come in and incite hoping to cause trouble. I guarantee there are screenshots out there. But here, the only ones making racist or severely derogatory bannable comments are the trolls.
Simplesimon (Kenin) and narutoboy are two that come to mind. Way over the top.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:44 AM

feel bad and stupid.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Report yourself to Attaaaaack Waaaaatch immediately.

hillbillyjim on March 13, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I’m literally laughing out loud. :-)

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Or he thinks posting people’s fB and twitter links is creepy and disgusting.

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM

NO one and nothing is more disgusting than your “go breitbart yourselves” comment.

Why did you not get banned?

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Or maybe freshface emailed him.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Or maybe freshface emailed him.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Sorry fartface.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:45 AM

On the ‘Ed Morrisey’ Show thread-
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/03/12/the-ed-morrissey-show-face-the-chat-and-more/ THIS happened.
The pix was originally Ed. After I made my comment they changed the pix. They knew I was being cute, dammit.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:45 AM

I think angrymike is right she emailed a complaint.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Dangit, I didn’t think of that!

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Or he thinks posting people’s fB and twitter links is creepy and disgusting.

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I can recall reading something that was creepy and disgusting not all that long ago…oh, yes, it was this:

creepy sh1t.

think you losers trolling facebook and twitter looking for peoples rl info are scumbags.

not just ‘haha i disagree with you scumbag’, but real deep down pig fu4king a$$hole scumbags.

go brietbart yourselves.

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I really don’t know what’s more appalling — the spelling and grammar or the profanity. Probably just the fact that you are a loathesome troll who has nothing better to do with his time than browse Manhunt and come here trying to bother people.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:46 AM

is creepy and disgusting.

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM

You wished other people dead, and you’re still here.

The standards are sure interesting.

PC will kill all.

If lefties, righties and just stupid people put out their info for all to see, it suits them right to be exposed.

If anyone wishes anyone dead, then why are they still here?

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Was it that Lanceman and JPeterman outed someone’s FB?

John the Libertarian on March 13, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Night Owl on March 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I guess time will tell, she put off using the bigot thing and the buffoon thing once. She ended up going right back to it.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Here is my contribution..:)

Dire Straits on March 13, 2012 at 1:48 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I had someone show a map of all the local Wal-marts and ask people to ‘guess’ which one I worked at. Got him banned.(Had help from KJ and a few others)

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:48 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Cyndy, see why I don’t try to bring em in here on QOTD threads.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Was it that Lanceman and JPeterman outed someone’s FB?

John the Libertarian on March 13, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Lanceman found one, I found another and I’m not even on Facebook. A simple google did it.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:49 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Yeah Mr. Cartographer was one of those stealth bans. If memory serves.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Mark Steyn with his annoying voice took over Rush Bimbo today….

admire Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Michael Savage…always on air

Rush Bimbo is like Jim Rome…always vacationing

nparga23 on March 13, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:47 AM

L4L on different occasions has called me a: Birther, a woman-hater, and a Jew-hater.
*giggle* *snort*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:51 AM

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:49 AM

That doesn’t sound all that bad.

John the Libertarian on March 13, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Got him banned.(Had help from KJ and a few others)

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I remember, but that was different. It’s not like you had a FB account with all kinds of photos of yourself at work or something. I’m pretty open about myself because a)I have nothing to hide and b)we’re heavily armed here but I don’t have photos of myself or my family all over the internet.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Lanceman
As I said, I smell a rat, and it ain’t fresh,
Then it checks in to gloat, freshfart is the rat!

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:50 AM

I was also responsible for the banning of Maximus Confessor.
It was years ago

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Cyndy, see why I don’t try to bring em in here on QOTD threads.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Well, you’ve got to be careful. The high road is hard to find…

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Rush Bimbo is like Jim Rome…always vacationing

nparga23 on March 13, 2012 at 1:50 AM

No Jim Rome is usually fired.

RickB on March 13, 2012 at 1:54 AM

That doesn’t sound all that bad.

John the Libertarian on March 13, 2012 at 1:51 AM

And that’s the reason I don’t do Facebook or Twitter. It’s way to easy to track someone down.

I’m JPeterman from Seinfeld and had no idea that JPeterman was an actual catalog company until someone told me here.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:55 AM

nparga23 on March 13, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Not a big Rush fan I take it. Is it the wit?

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I’ve started referring to apocalypse as ‘Oren Oracle’.
Anyone catch the reference?

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Good night, all!

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:56 AM

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:55 AM

800 million of them, and growing, will all be exposed in ways they can’t even fathom. Good on you. One must be unintelligent to go there, knowing how exposed those are.

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Well, you’ve got to be careful. The high road is hard to find…

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Just remember, when I get the hammer I’m coming back as c-less. I told predator, but apparently he was blessing the cup that night and forgot.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Well I’m out
Night all
oh ya, stay out of trouble!

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Good night, all!

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Good night.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Good night, all!

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Well I’m out
Night all
oh ya, stay out of trouble!

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Sweet dreams, guys!

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:58 AM

*giggle* *snort*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:51 AM

: )

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Was it that Lanceman and JPeterman outed someone’s FB?

John the Libertarian on March 13, 2012 at 1:47 AM

It was me.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Good night angrymike.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:59 AM

It was me.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Well? Any mail?

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Gotcha, but in the meantime, make sure you let people at Hot Air Free Speech Zone on FaceBook know about it!

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I got a lovely 8 x 10 picture of George and Laura in the mail today.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Sometime during the Clinton era I was sent a glossy 8×10 of Reagan on a white horse at his ranch. I love that pic and it is framed on my fireplace. My son wants it for his oil company office but I am afraid someone would steal it. He can have it when he gets a house.

Mr. Reagan was only human as we all are but he sure was up there and I feel fortunate to have lived and voted for him and shook his hand in 1976 as a rookie cop.

arnold ziffel on March 13, 2012 at 2:01 AM

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Missed this. Good night ITGuy.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Santorum tells small government guy to vote for Ron Paul

Mormontheman on March 13, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 1:57 AM

No, you can hide your information on FB. It’s just that most liberals are too stupid to do it.
Like mine, the only thing that’s true on it is my name. Everything else important is a pack of lies.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 2:02 AM

It was me.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:59 AM

And strangely enough, I viewed that FB page and suddenly I had a important email from a Nigerian barrister informing of the 1.7 million American dollars he is holding for me. I haven’t had one of those make it into my email for a long time.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:02 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I can’t. I am nowhere on the web to be found. I check every day, well, almost everyday. Except here of course.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:03 AM

arnold ziffel on March 13, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Any place that does photo prints could make your son a high quality copy of it — mat and frame it and you could both enjoy it!

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:03 AM

arnold ziffel on March 13, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Lucky you. I only knew Ronald Reagan from listening on Radio Free Europe.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Well? Any mail?

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Not checking it tonight. Too chicken.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Sure you could. Just open a “Bmore” FB account with a Bmore@gmail.com or whatever email.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Lucky you. I only knew Ronald Reagan from listening on Radio Free Europe.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 2:05 AM

You mean…????

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM

I don’t have a problem with Buy Danish. He/she fights fair with facts most of the time.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

She is a she. I have to agree with you. Not bad, just not as conservative as myself. I don’t like her when she starts in on Palin though. There are people on HA that we just disagree with but they are decent people. Trolls just exist to be nasty.

arnold ziffel on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

do you morons not understand the toxicity of posting linking to personal pages that you have no idea if it belongs to the people’s words you are attaching to them?

never mind the depravity of trolling the net for info on people you disagree with on a political forum.

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:03 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:05 AM

I have FB account and have been way too opinionated for way too long NOT to be out there.
I’ve become more careful-but it is what it is.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Not a big Rush fan I take it. Is it the wit?

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:55 AM

That, or it’s a resident of Rio Linda or Port St. Lucie

AZfederalist on March 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Go. Away. No one really cares what you think.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:09 AM

That, or it’s a resident of Rio Linda or Port St. Lucie

AZfederalist on March 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Definitely Rio Linda.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 2:09 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Yeah, maybe. HeII I still haven’t taken the time to learn how to make the links into words. : ) I was thinking about turning my moniker into a link to a site. I have a lot of stuff I would like uploaded to a site. Stuff I think folks might enjoy without it giving away too much. We shall see. This commenting thing was a huge deal for me.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:09 AM

I’ve become more careful-but it is what it is.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

I almost never, ever go to FB any more. It’s sort of tedious.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Heh. Moron says what?

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM

. (repeat until the end of time)

listens2glenn on March 13, 2012 at 12:26 AM

So now I’m praying for the end of time, to hurry up and arrive,
Cause if I gotta spend another minute with her, I don’t think that I will really survive…

Night Owl on March 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Nothing is personal if it’s posted on Facebook. Nothing.

But maybe you should change your name to FreshRat.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

This commenting thing was a huge deal for me.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Really? Not to be facetious about your concerns, but are you in the Witness Protection Program or something?

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I’m partially on FB so I can monitor Spawn. The day he graduates from HS I’ll give him the option of defriending me.
I’m also a member of Ace’s group.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 2:05 AM

You’re funny.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

You seem outrageously outraged that we might actually be the evil monsters you keep telling us we are?

sharrukin on March 13, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Here is my contribution..:)

Dire Straits on March 13, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I loved that guy but he jumped the shark with his liberalism and support of Mumia Antwon Jabar Davis Jackson Shakalee the cop killer.

arnold ziffel on March 13, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Night Owl on March 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Thanks for the mindworm.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 2:12 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Nope, just treasure privacy. Being public is not fun.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:12 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Weak.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:14 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

It’s past your bedtime, you’ve done your work for the night. Oh, and that is so rich you puke—”depravity of trolling”. You are kidding right?

arnold ziffel on March 13, 2012 at 2:15 AM

sharrukin on March 13, 2012 at 2:12 AM

LOL You keep reminding me why I <3 you, Loretta.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Nope, just treasure privacy. Being public is not fun.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Well, your secret double life is safe with us! ;-D

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 2:02 AM

I meant that they, the owners, will expose the info from all. Also, of course anyone can put lies onto accounts. Never trust Google, twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and a few others.

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 2:17 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

You are one of the dumbest commenters around.

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:07 AM

All right, I wasn’t gonna respond to you. But here we go. I am not getting what you are saying would you mind explaining it a bit more? I’ll wait.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

I’ll have to leave you all to it! Goodnight, dear Hot Errors!

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Dang! You mean that pretty little thing wanting to be my facebook friend and offering some fun isn’t the real thing?

Crud. /s

AZfederalist on March 13, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Well, your secret double life is safe with us! ;-D

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:17 AM

I knew I could trust you. Pleasant dreams.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Well, you’ve got to be careful. The high road is hard to find…

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I am in awe. Every night you guys have excellent music choices. how do you find some of this stuff.

Cyn can you remember the other night you had a clip from kind of a goofy guy (that I said looked like a talented version of KeninCT). I liked it and didn’t think to favorite it. Do you know what I’m talking about?

arnold ziffel on March 13, 2012 at 2:21 AM

I almost never, ever go to FB any more. It’s sort of tedious.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I kept getting stalked by lonely housewives from my high school. I haven’t been on there for 2 years.

John the Libertarian on March 13, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM
what part don’t you get?

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

I feel bad and stupid.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

I got here late. What did you do?

Night Owl on March 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Result of leftie schools. Good luck, good one.

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 2:24 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Go Fluke yourself. You are lower than the scum of all scum.

You wished people death tonight.

For HA shame you are still here.

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 2:25 AM

the toxicity of posting linking to personal pages

I prefer vodka, thanks.

John the Libertarian on March 13, 2012 at 2:26 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Not much of any of your comments. I read them, ya know. You come in here and call everyone here a moron. Lets start with that. Okay?

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Yeah, I know. But you know what? obama already has information on all of us anyway. They have computer programs to find any of us dissidents.

what part don’t you get?

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

The part where ‘you’re still here’.
Run along now. I think I hear Axeldilrod calling.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 2:27 AM

John the Libertarian on March 13, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Guess that is one of the advantages to having been one of the geeky awkward teenagers in high school. Saved me all the aggravation you are having to put up with in later years.

AZfederalist on March 13, 2012 at 2:28 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Maybe Mr Decency here could explain what “go Breitbart yourself” means?

sharrukin on March 13, 2012 at 2:28 AM

I must admit, sometimes, when I’m really bored, I troll the obama FB pages. Those retards are priceless.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 2:29 AM

freshface on March 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Do me a favor refresh the page a little more often. I getting sleepy waiting on you.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 2:31 AM