Quotes of the day

posted at 11:00 pm on March 12, 2012 by Allahpundit

“After reading and further researching, we were amazed that Fonda, Steinem and Morgan failed to condemn Maher for his hate speech against conservative and liberal women alike. In their piece, they write that their call to action ‘isn’t political.’ Giving them the benefit of doubt, we thought, they were perhaps unaware of Maher’s history of misogyny. But we were wrong.

“Not only have these women not condemned Maher’s vile and violent language, they’ve legitimized it. Both Fonda and Steinem have been guests on Maher’s show, both failing to call him to task for his actions. Sadly, they are not alone…

“While we respect all women who stand up for their beliefs, we reject the hypocrisy that these ‘feminist icons’ try to slip past us. When will they put principle over politics and have the courage to condemn Maher’s misogyny? We applaud Wasserman Schultz for rejecting this sort of language as not ‘funny.’ We agree with President Obama that remarks such as these have ‘no place in the public discourse.’ We ask others including Sen. Chuck Schumer and Obama super PAC co-founder Bill Burton to reject Maher’s donation of $1 million to support the president’s re-election.”

***

“No longer is it good enough to disagree with conservatives. They must be fired from their jobs, separated from their advertisers, booted from the airwaves, buried under a prehistoric rock. The tactics attributed to Joe McCarthy tied to the polemical rigor associated with Jenny McCarthy…

“There are also honorable exceptions to the liberal purges. ‘As we all know, Limbaugh’s First Amendment rights aren’t involved here — freedom of speech means freedom from interference by the government,’ writes the veteran columnist Michael Kinsley, referring only to the boycotts. ‘But the spirit of the First Amendment, which is that suppressing speech is bad, still applies.’

“Networks can hire who they want. Advertisers can spend their money as they choose. But there is something unsavory about these organized boycotts and politically motivated pressure tactics. There is something much worse about the government deciding which speech is in the public interest.”

***

“The three then exhibit a staggering lack of self-awareness by claiming that Rush Limbaugh seeks to ‘dehumanize’ people. Um. Did Gloria Steinem forget that she called housewives ‘dependent creatures who are still children’ and ‘parasites’? That is the Left’s standard operating procedure. That is what they do, always, and especially with regard to women. This has been proven over and over again and only the willfully ignorant can’t see it. This is followed by the pièce de résistance of the op-ed — they equate Rush with Josef Goebbels. No, for reals. While fascistically demanding that The State’s FCC shut down Rush Limbaugh. While seeking to silence those with whom they disagree – using hysterical lies and propagandist rhetoric – they Godwin themselves with Goebbels. Irony is lost on these geniuses.

“They ended with the most hilarious line of all when they claimed ‘this is not political’. Of course it is. Everything they do is political. Perhaps Robin Morgan forgot that she said ‘I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.’ She also said ‘Kill your fathers, not your mothers’ – yeah, no ‘issues’ there. And Feminism itself is not about women at all; it’s about serving a political ideology and agenda always. What they fail to realize, being too busy beclowning themselves constantly, is that they are subjugators of women. They are being used – willingly, no less – to help oppress and infantilize women, making them subservient to The State and Big Daddy Government.”

***

“The liberal instinct to attack conservative voices on the radio rather than promote liberal alternatives mirrors the left’s approach to the economy in general. The president of the United States and his apologists insist on raising taxes for the rich as a top priority without explaining how those additional burdens on the most productive are supposed to help the poor and the working class in their struggles. Since Obama acceded to the nation’s highest office, the percentage of Americans in dire poverty has sharply increased, and the unemployment rate for blacks remains stuck at 14.1 percent – nearly twice that for whites (7.3 percent). Democrats make no real attempt to show that raising tax rates on the prosperous will change this situation for the better (especially since higher rates generally produce more tax avoidance, not more revenue), but they do suggest that punishing the rich might at least make the downtrodden feel less oppressed.

“The logic seems to suggest that since we’re suffering at the moment then at least we can make you suffer too; we may not be able to help the poor but we can certainly hurt the rich.

“This reflects the similarly resentful attitude toward powerful voices in radio. There, the left argues that since we can’t get our own messages out to millions of enthusiastic fans, then the least we can do is to stop Limbaugh and colleagues from imparting their dangerous messages to an immense and eager audience. At this point, the critics of the conservative talk medium seem far more concerned with shutting up right-wing voices than with raising left-wing voices as a constructive alternative.”

***

“Rather than swallow their ideological pride for a moment, too many liberals, including more than a few leading feminists, have dug in like the Vatican and refused to acknowledge that their side too can be wrong or unfair. Or, as in the case of Maher, who just gave $1 million to a super PAC backing President Obama, as boorish as Limbaugh…

“We in the mainstream media too rarely point out that double standard, but Allred’s retro-hypocrisy – which is about the First Amendment — is too hard to ignore. The obscure Florida defamation code she wants prosecutors to use on Limbaugh is one of those musty statutes that sit forgotten in every state’s penal attic. But to demand in the year 2012 that we criminally prosecute anyone for this kind of speech is disturbing, especially so to correspondents like me who have been chronicling the recent comeback of criminal defamation laws in Latin America. Limbaugh apologized for slandering Fluke; now Allred should apologize for promoting the legal philosophy of Hugo Chávez.”

***

***

Via the Daily Caller.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I don’t think they need Soros for that. Muslims will be Muslims: when they have the power, they kill.

Igor R. on March 13, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I agree and in this age of social media ,
muslims need suppression of news about their deeds , by the media,
and that’s where Soros comes in .
Just look at the lean stream media, how comfortable they are not even mentioning the burning of Churches and Christians being killed in Africa by muslims , in Ivory Coast, Egypt, Uganda , Nigeria , Kenya etc .
But a Kony 2012…that is news

burrata on March 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM

It’s not their job. Their job is to obfuscate, misdirect, change the conversation any way possible.
l4l and DBear are two examples. Neither are particularly bright or intuitive. The online seminars the left puts out to infiltrate are much like the unions paying protesters. 10 cents per post, maybe.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 12:54 AM

You really have made Lib4Life disappear! She hasn’t been back since you asked about her FB page! Magic! Now, what about that DBear? He’s annoying, too. Can you make him disappear? ;-D

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Are the Squirrel Nut Zippers considered ska? Huge fan back in the day.

BakerAllie on March 13, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I always thought of them as one of the 40s-Style Big Band sounds that briefly resurged in the early 90s. Got to see Brian Setzer (post Stray Cats) with his zoot-suited orchestra. Fun times!

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on March 13, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Try this out:

ebrown2 on March 13, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Yup…but hey we have Mitt now, so no need to worry or anything! /

sharrukin on March 13, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Yes, and one of these days he might just sit down and have one of his attorneys start thinking about what they could possibly put into a strongly-worded letter….

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Bmore
I have only been here a little while but,
Your right these three have got to be the weakest trolls I’ve seen, their borderline pathetic.
well not borderline they are pathetic!

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Shut up.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 12:58 AM

alt, you’re hanging with Buy Danish too much.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Hey now, let’s not get hasty. /

sharrukin on March 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I’m short-so everyone’s tall than I am.
Spawn is very tall, very skinny, and has huge paws and a deep voice.
Personality-wise he’s like me-but w/out a lot of the impulse control or the logic.
He’ll learn. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Harder to make gay men like him and Kenin disappear. Since they have zero shame, nothing fazes them.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM

alt, you’re hanging with Buy Danish too much.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Sure-because the last two ‘opens’ were such RAGING successes.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:03 AM

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

It is sad, just look at what fartface posted. I’m not even sure if we are supposed to be offended or if it was a compliment. I wish it would come back and clarify. Normally I wouldn’t wish that on a QOTD thread but its just pathetic.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

alt, you’re hanging with Buy Danish too much.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I don’t have a problem with Buy Danish. He/she fights fair with facts most of the time.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Want to make them disappear, just tell them where to find a dick tree…

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I’m annoying. DABear is a goniff momzer.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Danish is a ‘she’.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Well good on you Mr Peterman. She seems to hate me. Which is odd since I have gone out of my way to be nice to her. She’s an old timer I think.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Yes, she has been around a good while.

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Oh. My. Lord!

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:06 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Now alt, I’m not sure if that was a compliment or a back handed compliment, Thanks very much either way.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM

She’s been here maybe 3-4 years…and my ‘shut up’ was done with a grin.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM

There are a lot of old timers here who don’t like us new folks.

Thanks ALT for the info!

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Sure-because the last two ‘opens’ were such RAGING successes.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:03 AM

It brought a flood of trolls, but it also let people like me in.

I’ve been coming to HotAir.com since Michelle launched it. I loved her “Vent” episodes, but I understand that they probably took hours of work to get 10 minutes of video. It’s much easier to do a web cast like Ed Morrissey does now.

I’m thankful for the opportunity to comment here.

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM

I would NEVER be mean to you.
If I’m serious about something-it’ll be clear enough that you won’t need to guess.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Bmore
I think if it would have stuck, it knows it was pushing for the ban hammer.
It was rather wise to hit and run when using that much vulgarity.

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Good point-and I apologize to all the ‘good’ newbs.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 12:57 AM

No more open regs for a while. I have a feeling there are many more sleeper trolls waiting for a keyword from Axelrod to activate their ridiculous talking points posts.

VibrioCocci on March 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Yes, she has been around a good while.

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Yes, before I could comment here, I used to read the comments a bit. Oh well I was bound to rub some folks the wrong way. Its just been my nature for a long time now.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM

It brought a flood of trolls, but it also let people like me in.

I’m thankful for the opportunity to comment here.

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Ahh yes, I do miss the Ventilators.

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:10 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I suspected it was a term of endearment.; ) Do you still miss Horace?

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM

You also have to remember that some people only come here intermittently, so they don’t really get the whole view of a new person.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Ahh yes, I do miss the Ventilators.

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Michelle in her cheerleader outfit was da bomb… :)

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Chuck Schumer is the anti-Christ.

jawkneemusic on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

There is always a possibility that Allah could come in later, see it, and ban him. And me for instigating it. It’s a risk, but trolls that have no intention of a reasoned conversation do not deserve consideration.
And if they’re too stupid to keep their identities from tripping them up, oh well. It’s all available publicly. Nothing illegal was attempted.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Meh.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Myself as well.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

There are a lot of old timers here who don’t like us new folks.

Thanks ALT for the info!

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Get off my lawn ya dang whippersnapper..

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Well said.

Same for me..I haven’t got to know a lot of the newbs but some have been a nice addition.

bazil9 on March 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I don’t think that would happen. I cannot believe some of the offensive things that people have posted here and been allowed to stay. You didn’t say anything stalkery.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I’m thankful for the opportunity to comment here.

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Me too.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM

VibrioCocci on March 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I hope they are better then the current group. ; )

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Chuck Schumer is the anti-Christ.

jawkneemusic on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Yes! Doesn’t he look like he should have little horns and a pointy tail in that video?

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM

There are a lot of old timers here who don’t like us new folks.

Thanks ALT for the info!

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Nah, especially not you two. You are both assets and an improvement.

The best old timers are all out, gulching, or striking, or just disgusted or apathetic. Those were the true greats. It was a different site.

BD is generally very objective. Is just all out pro-Romney now.

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM

There are a lot of old timers here who don’t like us new folks.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Yes, it’s clique-ish. And I agree with your statement. But I was once new too.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I was a bonehead for not registering back in April 2006:

Later registration windows were typically closed by the time I saw them…

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Lanceman
you did nothing, its on the web.
it was hilarious, I’ve never laughed so hard.

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

HeII ole fartface may already have gotten it. These stealthy ones are hard to keep track of. Allah could at least leave the entrails or something.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Me too.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM

There are lots of you guys (Bmore, Flora Duh, etc.) who actually add a lot to the conversation. And the trolls are self-immolating one-by-one for the most part, anyway. My guess is that the moderators tolerate people like lib4life because they provoke a lot of reply comments, as long as they don’t go too wacky. If we all agreed all the time it would turn into an echo chamber around here, I suppose.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I’ve seen Allah shut down a thread because of a skirmish between friends here.
I would hope that I deserve a warning first. But you never know.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Me too.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM

…and all the previous ones…awwww :)

When it’s good it’s better than chess…unfortunately it’s not the same any more. The land is in mourning.

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Thanks and it’s nice to know that there are few other “new citizens” here posting now too.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

I’ve seen Allah shut down a thread because of a skirmish between friends here.
I would hope that I deserve a warning first. But you never know.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:18 AM

You know about the HA group on FB, right?

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I deleted your and JPeterman’s earlier comments and e-mailed you about this. Don’t do this again, please.

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

I’ve seen Allah shut down a thread because of a skirmish between friends here.
I would hope that I deserve a warning first. But you never know.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Back in the old days getting banned here took some doing.

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Yeah like there’s any danger of that happening. Conservatives would fight over what toppings to put on the pizza.

sharrukin on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Cyndy, that’s what I was hoping. I told you sometimes I appear ugly. Maybe she just doesn’t like that side of me. She told me she is a she.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:21 AM

you did nothing, its on the web.
it was hilarious, I’ve never laughed so hard.

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM

It’s not that. It’s the way I speak sometimes. It’s troglodyte-ish and HA has standards to uphold. Not like Ace’s or Althouse where just about anything goes.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Yes, it’s clique-ish. And I agree with your statement. But I was once new too.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Heh, like in life and in business. Where there are two people, there are politics. Heck, I sometimes politic with myself “on the one hand…but what if…”. It’s human nature.

Schadenfreude on March 13, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Oh, hi, Allah. I — uh — didn’t see you standing there. Gulp. Why isn’t he in bed?

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:21 AM

sharrukin on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

We would not… :P

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

OK.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Hey Allah while we have your attention. Did a fellow that went by the moniker Horace get banned?

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM

My first comment @ HA:

I’ve been reading HA since it started-though I only got to register last week-and it’s my first ‘read’ in the ‘morn.
Happy Half-Birthday Guyz!

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2006 at 11:36 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:21 AM

AP is a Vampire, he never sleeps…

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Michelle in her cheerleader outfit was da bomb… :)

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

You mean this?

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Hello Allah
;-)

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Thanks for warning AP, it won’t happen again.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:24 AM

You mean this?

ITguy on March 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM

That’s the one… :)

SWalker on March 13, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Allahpundit on March 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM

OT: Are you prepared to change decades in 6 months?
I’ve heard that the…transition is more difficult for guys?
What?
*runs*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Sweet! I kept my first one also. Plus my first first!

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Thanks for warning AP, it won’t happen again.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:24 AM

He likes you guys! ;-) Otherwise it would have been the silent and stealthy chop! chop!

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

OT: Are you prepared to change decades in 6 months?
I’ve heard that the…transition is more difficult for guys?
What?
*runs*

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

You mean….50??? Oh. and My.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:26 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I feel bad and stupid.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

OT: Are you prepared to change decades in 6 months?
I’ve heard that the…transition is more difficult for guys?

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I’m prepared to change Presidents in 6 months.

You think Maher & co. are bad now, wait until obaka loses.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

DireStraits
QOTD song. Just felt like hearing some. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32n3beXKlr0

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I had a post deleted awhile back. While I never got a warning in writing-I took the deletion itself as a ‘hint’. I got it..

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:26 AM

40.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I feel bad and stupid.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

People were requesting that I get the hammer over MY comment.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I’ve walked the line a few times. I’ve come in half-loaded and some troll will irritate the crap outta me. Then I wake up in the morning thinking “Oh crap. I hope I didn’t get banned.”

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

ALT
boy your on a roll tonight!

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I feel bad and stupid.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Don’t. Though I must confess the first time I had a comment deleted I was pissed. No one even clued me in as to why. Allah at least gave you and Lanceman a heads up.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I feel bad and stupid.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

What? You shouldn’t! I’m sure that Allah just wants people to feel safe coming here to post — even if what they post is worthless drivel! Believe me, if he thought is was that bad, he would have made that very clear.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I was quoting my late father…and well let’s just say that my dad didn’t hold leftist Jews-he was a ‘right’ Jew-in very high esteem.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

I got it once during the Ted Kennedy funeral thread. Ace would’a left it but Althouse, like AP did, would have deleted it.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

That was honestly the most cordial notice that I’ve ever seen Allah give someone. Usually he just says “Knock it off!” He even used the word “please!”

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Ahhhh….so no quarter given for the words of dear and departed fathers? That doesn’t seem right!

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:33 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I’m scared to check my e-mail.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

People were requesting that I get the hammer over MY comment.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I think I remember that one. But here you still are! :-)

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Sometimes if you hunt, you get deletions. Sometimes you get email warnings. Ed and Allah know who’s who……… I hope.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Heck AP probably knows how much she annoys us daily, so he probably laughed it off.
I’m sure L4L emailed him to.

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I’m scared to check my e-mail.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Check it. Report back. You’re still here.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I’m scared to check my e-mail.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

You shouldn’t be. Allah is a good guy and if he were ticked off, he would have said something to indicate that when he popped in here. He has to ride the line, too, you know. The trolls who sweep through (both registered and unregistered) are always looking for something to use against this site. It’s influential — and that makes it a target.

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I’m scared to check my e-mail.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

So am I. So I won’t until morning.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Exactly.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I think I remember that one. But here you still are! :-)

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

It was the Rosanne Barr thread. I’ll leave it there. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on March 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

So am I. So I won’t until morning.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Check it. Geez. WTF!

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Bmore
I think I got you in trouble once *hides face* sorry bout that!;-)

angrymike on March 13, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I feel bad and stupid.

JPeterman on March 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Report yourself to Attaaaaack Waaaaatch immediately.

hillbillyjim on March 13, 2012 at 1:38 AM

cynccook on March 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Exactly, its why I don’t like them.

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Bmore on March 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

There are less than 300 active commenters here. Not hard to keep track. By active I mean check in once a week and leave more than one comment.
Prolly close to 10,000 live accounts out there.

Lanceman on March 13, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Report yourself to Attaaaaack Waaaaatch immediately.

hillbillyjim on March 13, 2012 at 1:38 AM