Bill Ayers: Breitbart was a radical right “bombthrower”

posted at 5:25 pm on March 12, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via Guy Benson, look out for the part where the Weatherman turned bombmaker turned fugitive accuses Breitbart of having had “several screws loose or missing.” Before I watched the clip, I thought maybe Ayers was slyly/darkly joking in using the term “bombthrower,” but no. He’s reading, a bit monotonously, from prepared remarks and betrays no sense of irony when he comes to that part. It’s a nifty microcosm of the left’s sensibility on “Occupy” versus the tea party. One of those movements is known for campsites filthy with drugs, assaults, and other crimes, yet it’s the other that’s smeared as intrinsically violent for something it had nothing to do with.

The best part of this vid is that it’s an excuse to post an excerpt from Matt Labash’s farewell to AB recounting the dinner at Chez Ayers:

As it happened, Breitbart was on his best behavior. “I’m here to learn,” Andrew said facetiously. It was part of the pleasure of keeping company with him. He wasn’t just a friend, he was a co-conspirator. Once we arrived at the apartment, much to Andrew’s and Ayers’s chagrin, they got along famously. Just two guys having dinner, finding commonality, even if Andrew regarded it his hidebound duty to passive-aggressively heckle Ayers as he served us plates of hoisin ribs and farmhouse cheeses. (“This is the bomb, Bill,” Breitbart said to the former explosives-rigger.)…

Though the dinner took place on Super Bowl Sunday, Ayers and co. abruptly dismissed us before halftime, leaving our plan of attack only half realized, as we were attempting to ease into the evening like gentlemen and polite dinner guests. When we adjourned to the Drake Hotel bar to catch the end of the game and commiserate about how we got rolled, or “community organized” as Breitbart put it, I still had a list of Ayers questions that needed answering. So as I ticked through my list, I asked Breitbart to help fill in the blanks, in character, as Ayers. He eagerly obliged.

Me: “Who taught you how to make bombs? And could you still rig one up if pressed?”

Breitbart, as Ayers: “That’s interesting. I’d like for you to try this Chilean sea bass that’s been encrusted with a special Phyllo dough.”

Follow the link for AB’s reply when Ayers mentioned the gay subtext in “Moby Dick.” His last joke on the left is how he deprived them — not entirely, but to some degree — of hurting people’s feelings on the right by insulting him after death. If Breitbart hadn’t been Breitbart, watching Ayers accuse him of having a screw loose or some random lefty screeching with joy about his death on Twitter would sting deeply, but knowing that AB reveled in exposing liberal nastiness towards him makes it hurt much less. I still think “you lousy bastard” when I see one of his enemies swipe at him, but always and instantly thereafter: “Breitbart would have gotten a kick out of that.” Imagine his reaction to this tool, of all people, obliviously describing him as a bombthrower. Pure hilarity.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

The original comment’s gone. Does this mean … we won’t be enjoying any more burritos?

I’m glad you quoted it before it disappeared. It’s what Breitbart would have done.

RINO in Name Only on March 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Good to see the banhammer has shown up. I thought it was lost.

slickwillie2001 on March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Ayers is the epitome of a lying coward. A lying coward says things about a person after they pass away and cannot defend themselves that he was too cowardly to say to his face. He makes a perfect friend for Obama. The arrogance of the left has long passed being nauseous.

Ayers exposes what he is

volsense on March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Mmm…Burritos on March 12, 2012 at 5:40 PM

note to my friends on the left: the death of a political enemy should NEVER be wished for or celebrated, especially someone so young. we are better than that side, remember? the “party of life” is full of warmongers, those who hate the poor and those who care nothing for nature or the health of fellow Americans in supporting profit over the environment. let’s continue to expose them and not stoop to their level. Andrew was a liberal once and may have seen the error of his ways eventually and then done some good for society.

much sympathy to his family and friends….

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Well now, in Bill Ayer’s defense, he did manage to accomplish something, he did manage to get some of his friends and comrades killed, that has to count for something.

SWalker on March 12, 2012 at 6:33 PM

And it’s despicable and cowardly that he never got justice for it.

scalleywag on March 12, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Allah
got hisself a spankin new Stealth banhammer.

katy the mean old lady on March 12, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Part of me wishes he would say “X has been banned”

But then again, there’s something deliciously appealing about the most obnoxious posters simply being vaporized, 1984 style.

RINO in Name Only on March 12, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Ayers exposes what he is

volsense on March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

True, but I don’t think Brietbart could have cared less what the likes of Bill Ayers had to say about him. I think he would have had great fun with his cowardly remarks. Oh the headlines he would have written!

scalleywag on March 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM

we are better than that side, remember?

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Sure you are, I’d be watching out for that new improved hammer if I were you.

much sympathy to his family and friends….

I see you already are.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Billy is guilty as hell and free as a bird because his family is wealthy and politically connected. Like a Kennedy. How do you address that sort of situation? Keep your eyes lowered and tug your forelock? Justice should not be able to be purchased in a civilized nation that respects the law and itself. It would make a nice amendment.

BL@KBIRD on March 12, 2012 at 6:51 PM

we are better than that side, remember?

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart’s Enemies React to His Passing (Updated w/ Ugliness from Slate’s Matt Yglesias)

And, here’s your “better side” reacting to the deaths of two investment bankers, one guy’s wife, his two kids, and the family dog (read the comments:

What Obama’s Class Warfare Has Wrought

Oh, and you see the shyt that I have that the Left wrote about Sarah Palin in the wake of the Tucson Massacre. Sick, baby, sick!

Resist We Much on March 12, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Allah
got hisself a spankin new Stealth banhammer.

katy the mean old lady on March 12, 2012 at 6:26 PM

katy the mean old lady:True Dat,Bang hard,and often!haha:)

canopfor on March 12, 2012 at 6:57 PM

o/t

How’s the great contraception mandate battle of 2012 playing out? If you read the Washington Post’s news coverage, the issue is supposedly killing Republicans among female voters. But the newest Washington Post/ABC poll tells a different story.

During the first few days of February, about a week before Obama declared a so-called “accommodation” to the contraception/abortifacient mandate, a Washington Post/ABC poll showed Obama’s approval rating at 50 percent, with 46 percent of Americans disapproving.

Then, from March 7 to 10–a week into the national media firestorm surrounding Rush Limbaugh’s degrading remarks about Georgetown Law student and liberal activist Sandra Fluke–Washington Post/ABC conducted another poll. It found Obama’s approval rating at 46 percent, down four points from February, and his disapproval rating at 50 percent, up four points from February.

In February, Obama was leading Mitt Romney, 51 percent to 45 percent among registered voters. In March, Obama was trailing Mitt Romney, 47 percent to 49 percent among registered voters. The Post/ABC pollster finds that Obama “did better among men and women alike last month, and has lost ground slightly among both sexes this month.”

Resist We Much on March 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Well Breitbart did try to smear an innocent black woman for his political pleasure…

liberal4life on March 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Dumb Dumb!
First read this:

Resist We Much on March 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Now, go do some more homework, and not NBC,ABC,and CBS…you want the UNEDITED tapes. It’s not the story that idiots perceived. You need to do more than fart to clear your head!

KOOLAID2 on March 12, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Resist We Much on March 12, 2012 at 6:55 PM

it’s deplorable that’s why I wrote that. our fellow countryman Andrew was only 43 and leaves behind a wife and 4 children and by all accounts he was a great husband and father. he was a very effective and worthy adversary to our side but to express any joy over his passing is simply inhumane I am ashamed anyone of my political leanings would write something so terrible please know that is a very select few nowhere near the majority of us

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM

we are better than that side, remember?

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

You obviously didn’t read all of the “sympathy cards” posted to Breitbart after his passing at such sites as DU and Daily Kos. The reaction from the Leftists here on Hot Gas was mild compared to those bomb throwers.

Del Dolemonte on March 12, 2012 at 7:12 PM

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Funny. That hammer really has you concerned. Your side, with your political leanings, are always low rent. Keep on studying up on it though. You might actually someday see it for what it has been.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Someone should have busted a cap on Ayers a$$ a long time ago. I would pay to see him experience the pleasure of some of Saddam’s better ideas. Like the acid baths. That he and his wife still suck air is a blight on the American justice system.

Zelsdorf Ragshaft on March 12, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM

did you not see the cheerleading for the deaths of those Afghan civilians on here and on the Fox News site yesterday?

Any side that does it is wrong.

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Zelsdorf Ragshaft on March 12, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I rest my case

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM

This clip is actually funny. It makes Breitbart’s case.

The fact that this gentleman was an inspiration and conspirator with you-know-who….is not funny at all.

CorporatePiggy on March 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM

please know that is a very select few nowhere near the majority of us

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM

It might not be all of you, but it is more than a select few. I remember Tony Snow, too.

I am reminded of the whole Fluke brouhaha. You guys would have had a lot more credibility and, indeed, you might have found me joining in the condemnation, if you had called out your own years ago, but you didn’t. It is hard to listen to the “Party of Tolerance and Civility” claim to be tolerant and civil when they have ignored, tolerated, cheered, participated in, etc., intolerance and incivility for years.

Sort of like the boy crying wolf or Billy Ayers whining “bombthrower”…

Resist We Much on March 12, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Ookay, I get that DBear is incredibly naive, but why are you all directing so much venom at him?

And Bmore continues to confound me. What’s with the “hammer” talk? Am I misunderstanding something, or are you planning another censorship victory against “haters”??

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Well hello there. Sounds like you missed all the excitement around here too.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM

You’re funny. In your world there are no haters, no hate, but it is soaked in venom. Ever been on an Rmoney thread?

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM

No wonder you missed it. You just come down from your high horse, snark and leave. Keep yourself busy with your one share. I’ll do the same with mine. Bu Bye.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM

P.S. You’re missing out on a Palin thread.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM

P.S. You’re missing out on a Palin thread.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I bet you will be great as always on the QOTD thread my friend. Looking forward to tonight.

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Not at all. I just get the difference between a “hater” and a naive liberal. Seriously, what kind of jackass comment is that?

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM

What did I miss? Link please. Actually, forget the “please” part. Just provide a fracking link. I stated at the outset that I may be misunderstanding something.

P.S. You’re missing out on a Palin thread.
Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Thanks for the non-sequitur.

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

katy the mean old lady on March 12, 2012 at 6:05 PM

We haven’t seen anything from L4L in almost 3 hours………either the wound licking is taking longer than she thought, her google is REALLY slow, or she came back as DBear……………I really hate a snipe and run, which is a lib specialty.

waterytart on March 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Some guy named “burrito” got banned for a nasty comment about Mr. Breitbart at 5:40 PM

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM

liberal4life on March 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

So, do they give you a list of subjects and a corresponding statement to post? So, when you see Breitbart, that comment is the approved response?

You never seem to be able to go beyond the first pitch. You toss out a talking point and bail. Not that such behavior is surprising, it just shows you can’t go the distance when people actually provide a logical, reasoned response to your “subject — response ” programmed behavior

AZfederalist on March 12, 2012 at 8:16 PM

“This is the bomb, Bill,” Breitbart said to the former explosives-rigger.

This cracked me up. Man I miss Breitbart.

Roymunson on March 12, 2012 at 8:22 PM

liberal4life on March 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

A lot of the attention that woman got she deserved. She admitted the original behavior and then went on to talk about how to get occupationally entrenched in the federal government.

Having said all that, Bill Ayers is responsible for murder. That you can’t even condemn that is telling as to “your” character.

hawkdriver on March 12, 2012 at 8:22 PM

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I got that (and it was right to ban him/her). What did that have to do with Bmore’s persecution of DBear?

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Hey Bill A.: takes one to know one…

Khun Joe on March 12, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Just to be clear, this is what BMore, whom too many of you think is da bomb, was responding to:

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I want to know what did DBear do and when did he do it?

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I want to know what did DBear do and when did he do it?

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I’m not going to read this whole thread because I’m heading out. DBear has said some pretty off the walls things in the past though. Some I was surprised didn’t get it banned.

hawkdriver on March 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I bet when Breitbart woke up in hell, he wasn’t too amused that there was no one around that would buy his BS any longer.

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Bye!

hawkdriver on March 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I’d venture a guess, this one smells of “Burritos”. Again I say, I am always up for debate, but this snipe and run and hide behind Mommy’s skirts is just so lame.

waterytart on March 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM

liberal4life on March 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

You’ve posted some incredibly stupid things here but for you to even compare anything Breibart did to Ayers’ career is the dumbest. I knew people in the SDS and some who idolized Ayers and wanted to be Weathermen. They would have laughed at you and thought you were a pathetic twit. So maybe they did have some good judgment.

Deanna on March 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM

0bamaderangementsyndrom on March 12, 2012 at 8:38 PM

A leftist tries to register the screen-name “Obama derangement syndrome”, only he himself is so deranged that he permanently misspells his own name.

Breitbart would have loved your post. Not I hereby preserve your spi his name.

RINO in Name Only on March 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Whoever reads this thread. My honest deepest apologies for quoting the comment before it was taken down. That was stupid of me.

hawkdriver on March 12, 2012 at 8:56 PM

hawkdriver on March 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Never read his comments before, but he didn’t say anything even close to bannable at this thread yet Bmore (who seems to think of himself as the Eric Cartmann of Hot Air) said:

we are better than that side, remember?
DBear on March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Sure you are, I’d be watching out for that new improved hammer if I were you.
Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Breitbart would have loved your post. Not I hereby preserve your spi his name. Now I hereby preserve it in his name.

RINO in Name Only on March 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Damned touch-pad. I always knew it would betray me in an embarrassingly ironic manner.

RINO in Name Only on March 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Just wait awhile and you will see why no love for Dbear. Trust me.

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Ayers should be charged with terrorism and treason, with an appropriate punishment. That such a slime lives so comfortably is an indictment of our justice system.

NNtrancer on March 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Could someone PLEASE help this tool out by offering him the services of a good teleprompter? (President Obama, please phone your office.)

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?…

cinnabar on March 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Just wait awhile and you will see why no love for Dbear. Trust me.
arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Whatever. If, when that happens it can be dealt with, but Bmore’s act the Minister of Truth is annoying as hell. He (she?) waaaay overuses the word “hater” and ends up sounding an awful like the nasty totalitarian leftist he/she claims to, er, hate.

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Good thing I checked back. Sorry for the hold up on replying to you Buy Danish. I had an errand to run. Now first off I have always tried to treat you well. As our non existent relationship started to deteriorate I have tried to stay civil to you. You seem to, if I read your comments correctly, have issues with the way I comport myself here at HA. I think you may have misinterpreted many of my actions here at HA. Since there is no way for me to correct your misreading of me, I won’t. You are free to ignore me and any of my comments. You are starting to demonstrate a propensity for reading out of context my nature. Here is what I can share with you, hopefully you will consider. I am all for the banning of commenters who commit bannable offenses. I am all for an honest exchange of ideas and points any commenter has to make. I wish to censor no one. Censorship should be left up to a commenter or the site management. This is not to say I don’t enjoy egging borderline folks on toward the swinging hammer. I do. I try very diligently to read the majority of comments as well as articles that are posted here at HA. Is it possible you may have misjudged my nature by being under or misinformed? I don’t have room in my heart for the hate you seem to think I do. I’m a lover. Now as far as the DBear fellow is concerned, he and I have exchanged views before. Had you been aware of this, it may have precluded you from jumping the shark in regards to my exchange with him. You have suggested me to be a leftist. You seem to think that as a result of me using the word hater in regards to folks who post hateful comments here. Perhaps in your view there are no haters, there are no hateful comments. You are entitled to have that view. Am I not therefore entitled to have mine? If and when I commit an act which is ban worthy. I will let you know. Don’t worry I will. Now take care and I hope this short reply has helped. If not do both of us a favor and just ignore me. Respectfully Bmore.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM

You “jumped the shark”. What did DBear do wrong here tonight? Why did you threaten him with the hammer? This doesn’t require a novella length response. As for your use of the word “hater” yeah, you’re right. I object, no matter who uses that term. It’s a trick, not unlike calling someone a “racist”. Some people (mostly lefties) actually believe in prosecuting people for “hate crimes” which is essentially a thought Crime. If someone says something bannable (such as happened here tonight) it matters not a whit whether they’re a lover or hater. All that matters is their words. No one, least of all me, is saying you’re not entitled to your point of view.

PS: I didn’t say you are a leftist, I said you seem to be using their tactics.

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM

PS: I didn’t say you are a leftist, I said you seem to be using their tactics.

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Definitely something worth crying about.

Priorities and such.

tom daschle concerned on March 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM

liberal4life on March 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Would you feel better if she were white?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!

kim roy on March 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Buy Danish on March 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Buy Danish, Its time you let this go. Its upsetting you. Just ignore me, please. If you don’t I’ll just ignore you. Trust me, you sound unhinged and heII bent. You take whatever take you want. You seem determined too no matter what. As far as DBear mosey on over to here. http://hotair.com/archives/2012/03/12/new-obama-campaign-documentary-trailer-have-we-mentioned-lately-that-he-ordered-the-bin-laden-operation/comment-page-2/#comment-5600023 And have a look at the abuse he’s suffering. Go a head, but get the whole story, before you go casting aspersions at me. Just so you know this, I’m done here and won’t be back to this thread. If you have something else you need to say to me catch me on the thread I linked. Later and take care.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I must have missed any of Breitbart’s past girlfriends being blown up making rhetorical bombs. I’ll have to check MSNBC’s archive.

andycanuck on March 12, 2012 at 10:58 PM

No, you really aren’t. This IS who you people are. You wish death and ruination on everybody who doesn’t agree with you. You dedicated three years to trying to destroy just ONE woman who posed a threat to you.

You’re the party of craven, amoral thugs.

Or do you conveniently choose to forget the masses of SEIU thugs that beat the crap out of the guy in St. Louis?

Or the union thug who bit a tea party protester’s finger off?

Or the trucked in anarchist thugs who trashed the Wisconsin State House?

Or the entire raping, thieving, murdering mob that constitutes the occupy ‘movement’?

the “party of life” is full of warmongers,

Your party is the party of infanticide and ‘Kinetic Military Actions’…oh yeah, you sh!bricks also gave us the Vietnam War.

Suck it.

those who hate the poor

We don’t hate the poor, we just don’t believe you help them very much by subsidizing and perpetuating their economic situation for political power…which is what you sh!bricks have been doing since you saddled the country with ‘The (Not So) Great Society’.

and those who care nothing for nature or the health of fellow Americans

Fairly rich coming from the party of the American Bar Association which has actually been driving doctors out of business with bogus lawsuits that increase said doctors’ liability insurance to the point where their two choices are: Increase the price of their services or Stop being doctors…which leads to fewer doctors…which leads to increased demand on a smaller pool of providers…which leads to…INCREASED COST.

in supporting profit over the environment.

Yeah…because Obama subsidizing Solyndra and GE had nothing to do with making his buddies rich and EVERYTHING to do with production of viable ‘environmentally friendly’energy.

I suppose you still send letters to Santa every year too?

let’s continue to expose them and not stoop to their level.

Only person who was exposing anything was Breitbart…and he was exposing your steaming pile of BS party and cult of state ideology through his work.

He was a liberal…until he saw liberals lynch Clarence Thomas, a black man, during his confirmation hearing for the SCOTUS. That’s when he saw the the error of his ways, stopped being a liberal and did A LOT OF GOOD for society, you mindless left wing humanoid.

much sympathy to his family and friends….

DBear on March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Considering you just took a steaming crap on conservatives, of which many, if not most of his friends were, your sympathy comes off as disingenuous at best and a snide remark made at the expense of a dead man at worst.

To quote the man himself: Go to hell.

SuperCool on March 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

SuperCool on March 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

*sigh* I know its not the right thread to do this, but I have to say it.

At Hot Air, you are not allowed to have liberal or moderate views and then change your mind to become more conservative.

Maybe if some people knew this about Breitbart, they’d go easier on Romney, Reagan, and yes, Santorum. (All effectively pro-choice at one time in their lives, as well as other “moderate” views)

scotash on March 13, 2012 at 2:46 AM

liberal4life on March 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

As well as voting, Blacks can’t possibly be civilized enough to have you take their own words as face value, right girlfriend?

MNHawk on March 13, 2012 at 7:17 AM

he would know!!

rob verdi on March 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

rob, my exact thought. Nobody knows it better.

Wade on March 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Just wait awhile and you will see why no love for Dbear. Trust me.

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM

And dmore is no damned better.

Wade on March 13, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I knew Ayers, and was checking out The Weathermen Underground as a possible area of activity. Found out within a month that one had to worship the intelligence of Bill and Bernadette, and to always clap and attaboy anything they said.

They did not ‘see’ anyone other than themselves. They were so immersed in their VISION than nothing else was real. They also felt, from the beginning, that using violence against the estabishment was appropriate because the system had to be destroyed before their Utopia could be built. Under their control, of course.

Too bad the government let the Ayers and Dohrn families pay them off so they could come out of hiding and live in Chicago with the warning to no engage in any political activity.

Looks like that requirement no longer applies, either!

dahni on March 13, 2012 at 11:34 AM

liberal4life on March 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

The not so innocent “black woman”, Shirley Sherrod smeared herself with her racist comments in which she admitted she was racist toward whites attempting to get loans AND her husband took excessive payment on the farmer payoff scandal.

New Communities received a $12.8 million settlement, which included $8.2 million in compensation for loss of farm land, $4.2 million for loss of income and $330,000 to Sherrod and her husband for “mental anguish”.

Hardly innocent.