Quotes of the day

posted at 9:30 pm on March 11, 2012 by Allahpundit

“President Obama’s re-election campaign is beginning an intensified effort this week to build support among women, using the debate over the new health care law to amplify an appeal that already appears to be benefiting from partisan clashes over birth control and abortion.

“On Monday, mailings will go out to one million women in more than a dozen battleground states in three separate versions for mothers, young women and older women, campaign and party officials said.

“An effort called ‘Nurses for Obama’ will begin on Wednesday, with nurses nationwide enlisted to be advocates for the health care law in their communities…

“Through the month, ending with what the campaign’s headquarters has designated a ‘Women’s Week of Action,’ campaign field offices will organize phone banks, campus activities, house parties and media events featuring local residents helped by the law, officials say.”

***

“You’ve got to hand it to Democratic strategists. Who would have thought six months ago that in the lead up to perhaps the most important presidential election of our time, the hottest political topic in the country would not be the weak economy, high unemployment, the huge national debt, record gas prices, or turmoil in the Middle East. Instead it’s Women’s Rights, or at least that’s what the Democratic party is calling it while miraculously managing to keep a straight face.

“A term that was once used in conjunction with women’s suffrage and the right to vote is suddenly synonymous in the modern day with free contraceptives at the expense of others. Gone are the likes of true icons like Susan B. Anthony. Now we have Sandra Fluke and her heroic crusade to mandate that her sexual lifestyle choices be subsidized. How proud the Democratic party must feel right now to have successfully revitalized the civil rights movement in the 21st century by equating it with luxury entitlement. The media must feel pretty good too. They’ve actually been able to substantiate this ridiculous narrative to the American public… or at least a targeted voting block within the American public.

“The Republicans’ War on Women – that’s the poll-tested talking point coming out of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC these days. Despite the absurdity and insulting nature of the claim, the mantra sure is getting a lot of attention. It’s also proving to be an effective weapon – one of several weapons from a year-long arsenal of distractions designed to keep the Republican party off step, off topic, and constantly on the defensive at a time when President Obama is wrapping up what is surely the most dismal presidential term of my lifetime.”

***

“One woman in the Iditarod crowd yelled at the senator. Another was more civil, but made the same point: Murkowski ticked off a lot of women with that vote.

“‘With her vote, Murkowski showed her true colors and put her party’s anti-female agenda ahead of the Alaska women she is supposed to represent,’ Fairbanks resident Michelle Cason wrote to the editor of the city’s Daily News-Miner.

“Before the weekend was out, Murkowski told the Anchorage Daily News that she regretted her vote.

“‘I knew going into it that there was conflict there,’ Murkowski said in a telephone interview this past week. When she got home to Alaska, she knew. ‘I think I made a mistake.’”

***

“When a Wall Street Journal-NBC News survey asked in the summer which party should control Congress, 46 percent of women favored Democrats and 42 percent preferred Republican control.

“But in a survey released Monday, compiling data since the beginning of the year, that figure had widened considerably to a 15-point advantage for the Democrats, according to polling by the team of Democratic pollster Peter Hart and Republican Bill McInturff. Fifty-one percent favored Democratic control; only 36 percent wanted to see the Republicans in charge…

“GOP pollster Kellyanne Conway, an adviser to presidential candidate Newt Gingrich’s campaign, said Republicans need to return to pocketbook and fiscal issues. ‘We know what works,’ she said, ‘and we need to get back to it.’…

“A GOP strategist, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the party’s situation frankly, said: ‘It’s devastating. I don’t think it’s going to go away. I think it’s going to be a significant challenge the Republican nominee is going to inherit.’”

***

“Now, the contraception controversy ‘has really closed the intensity gap with unmarried (Democratic-leaning) women in particular, who weren’t as likely to turn out,’ said Democratic pollster Celinda Lake. ‘Republicans have done what, honestly, we couldn’t have done better if we’d designed a strategy ourselves.’…

“Meanwhile, many conservatives have come to believe the entire controversy was ginned up by Obama.

“‘It’s straight from the Saul Alinsky radical playbook – stage a fake war on women to divert attention from devastating economic policies that are hurting men and women,’ said Jennifer Stefano, a tea party leader from Bucks County, Pa., who is now state director of Americans for Prosperity.

“‘It’s sexist to cast women as victims who need big government to be their big daddy.’”

***

“In Iowa, one of the crucial battlegrounds in the coming presidential election, and in other states, dozens of interviews in recent weeks have found that moderate Republican and independent women — one of the most important electoral swing groups — are disenchanted by the Republican focus on social issues like contraception and abortion in an election that, until recently, had been mostly dominated by the economy…

“‘Everybody is so busy telling us how we should act in the bedroom, they’re letting the country fall through the cracks,’ said Fran Kelley, a retired public school worker in Seattle who voted for Senator John McCain over Mr. Obama in the 2008 election. Of the Republican candidates this year, she added, ‘They’re nothing but hatemongers trying to control everyone, saying, ‘Live as I live.’…

“Last week Joyce Kimball, a retired secretary in Greenville, Ill., who voted for Mr. McCain in 2008, said she had recently become ‘fed up,’ adding that it was not out of the question for her to vote for a Democrat in November. ‘I’m looking to hear how the candidates propose to put people back to work, not what they think about contraception,’ she said. ‘I hope to God they stop talking about this.’”

***

“Of course, Democrats started the conversation, but it was a good conversation to start if the goal was to get some Republicans to say some things that could be used against them. Fortunately, Mitt Romney, the Republican candidate who is going to be the nominee, had the sense not to say much. He was “tepid.” Good! We don’t want the government in our bedroom, so we don’t need a passionate President. Let him stay in his office and coolly and calmly do his job, which shouldn’t have anything to do with sex. He’s not our boyfriend.

Man, I loathe this pandering to women! Don’t treat us like we’re stupid. Don’t act like we need your special protection. Don’t buy us things.”

***

***

Via Mediaite.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6 7

Anyone know if the patch works?

JPeterman on March 12, 2012 at 1:36 AM

It works great. The 21mg ones. BUT you cannot be around people who smoke. I quit twice with the patch.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Do you remember? I can repost the song if you can’t remember. Trust me if you don’t remember it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. You were under a lot of stress that evening.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I’m sorry, but I don’t remember!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM

were talking about whether or not the government should force the Catholic church to pay for people’s contraception.

cpaulus on March 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Why shouldn’t we talk about that? Why can’t we talk about that AND the debt?

I don’t understand this talking point. It’s brain dead.

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM

No, might get up there the end of May.

katy the mean old lady on March 12, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Me too. ; ) I’ll keep you posted. I’ll treat you to lunch at the HON if you would be up for it. I wouldn’t be offended if you weren’t. Interwebs are after all some what of an odd way to meet someone. But I’d be up for it .

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM

John the Libertarian on March 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM

The GOP will betray you (:

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM

How can you log 30 miles a week and smoke? You’re teasing me, right?

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Not teasing but I only smoke 3 or 4 a day.

Thanks everyone for the tips on quitting.

JPeterman on March 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM

’m sorry, but I don’t remember!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM

The girl singing. Sorry the quality is bad and it cuts off at the end.
’m sorry, but I don’t remember! Unless I got it wrong you two have the same name.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM

That’s Mr. Floyd to you.

John the Libertarian on March 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

You know who is super hot, the lead singer of the Bangals.

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I quit twice with the patch.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Heh.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Not teasing but I only smoke 3 or 4 a day.

Thanks everyone for the tips on quitting.

JPeterman on March 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Then DON’T use the 21mg ones. Use the 7mg ones.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Not sure how anybody is ever enticed to smoke. Inhaling smoke seems like a bad idea if you value breathing.

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I don’t understand it either. Smoking causes permanent irreversible damage to the cilia in your trachea.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Heh.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

LOL!

JPeterman on March 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Heh.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I’m not kidding. They work great. But, once you get offa them, AND you are around people that smoke, it’s hard to resist going back.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Not for me. Smoked with the damn things. My best shot was 8 months cold turkey. Gave up anything that would make me light up. Coffee, booze, etc. Mean as a snake. and would lick an ashtray.

katy the mean old lady on March 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Funniest comment on the thread tonight. LOL! : )

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 1:50 AM

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Yeah and Palinoia will destroy ya. What’s your point?

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:50 AM

John the Libertarian on March 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

You ran 26 miles? I ran a 10k once and almost died but I was tied to 10 other guys with painted sheets forming a caterpillar. Got on TV too.

26 miles is impossible for me.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:50 AM

That’s Mr. Floyd to you.

John the Libertarian on March 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Them fancy links will betray you. Thats why I just slop em on out there long form.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Just poking fun. My mother used to smoke and it was the same thing. Oddly enough she was able to finally quit when she STOPPED drinking tea. Later she started drinking tea again but that was it for the cigarettes.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Willpower…

Gohawgs on March 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

26 miles is impossible for me.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:50 AM

I shouldn’t have done it. Put me off running permanently.

An ode to liberals everywhere.

John the Libertarian on March 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Well smoking is just bad for some people. Even after they quit they can still suffer the effects. You can smoke if you want tho and I hope if you do it doesn’t harm you at all.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Susana Hoffs, call me

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Smoking is stupidity on parade. You are telling the world you are dumber than a pile of bricks.

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 1:53 AM

FYI, the above is not true; the death of Manadel al Jamadi at Abu Ghraib was ruled a homicide by the US military. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manadel_al-Jamadi

zarathustra on March 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM

That was not blamed on the U.S. soldiers who were part of that big scandal. it was blamed on the CIA <—– linky

Technically, Resist We Much is correct.

JannyMae on March 12, 2012 at 1:54 AM

I used to know a bunch of runners. They would carbo load before the race and the skin on their feet was always a mess. Their knees and ankles were hosed also but somehow they thought they were healthier than other people but they weren’t really.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Not everyone has access to the Internet.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Wow; maybe giving women the right to vote was a mistake after all.

Here is me, growing up thinking they were every bit as intelligent and discerning as men – and in many cases, even more so.

And here is them, doing their damndest to prove it wrong, gullibly sucking up some of the most stupid drivel the Dems have lobbed at the public in… well, maybe ever.

Seriously – I don’t recognize much of the citizenry of this country anymore.

Midas on March 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM

I always tell young people not to run track and/or cross country.

Knees are too important, and man was not made to run, that’s why we aren’t down on all 4.

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

What’s up SparkPlug, how come you weren’t on that Soldier thread today?

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I go to bars quite a bit. Very hard whilst drinking.

Willpower…

Gohawgs on March 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Heh. What’s that?

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Oh, there’s been harm done. I guess I just don’t care. Truthfully, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if I kicked the bucket before obaka has a chance to really destroy the country. If he gets re-elected somehow, it means the country isn’t salvageable anyway. And where else is there to go?

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:57 AM

No, that would be voting ‘rat. Dumber than a box of baracks, maybe.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM

You are correct that atheling took a beating that night..:)

PS..I wish those three ladies you mentioned (ladyingray, loving my USA and Txmomof3 posted more often..:)

PSS..You have a memory like a steel trap..:)

Dire Straits on March 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Wow; maybe giving women the right to vote was a mistake after all.

Midas on March 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Shhh… we all think the same thing, but they get upset if you say it publically! /

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM

The girl singing. Sorry the quality is bad and it cuts off at the end.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Yep. That’s Cindy Wilson. My name is actually Cynthia, but I go by Cyndy, too. Why are you apologizing, though?

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Wow. I went over there and saw the fireworks after Allah shut er down.

Lots of vulgar exchanges. Who got banned? Hopefully maybe a couple of troll types got the hammer. hehe.

FYI, I might become a Mittbot soon. Not wild about Willard but he is classy and hopefully he will smack barry around a bit.

Our side always seems to be losing the battle.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 2:00 AM

PSS..You have a memory like a steel trap..:)

Dire Straits on March 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Lady has more fun on FB. Loving works weird hours and has a boyfriend. Txmom doesn’t have her house done yet and only has smartphone, no computer.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Txmom doesn’t have her house done yet and only has smartphone, no computer.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Her mom was commenting here for awhile, but haven’t seen her for months.

John the Libertarian on March 12, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Greatest music video ever?

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 2:03 AM

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Loretta, consider your membership in the Conservative Chicks Alliance permanently revoked!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Greatest music video ever?

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I like all of the videos you have posted so far. Thanks.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Dumber than a box of baracks, maybe.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Life is for living. Light ‘em if you got ‘em.

John the Libertarian on March 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 2:00 AM

That’s just it. Shipley and l4l were the only trolls there, and they didn’t do sh!t.
I wouldn’t mind seeing douchebear get it. I’d trade that lying piece of crap for 3 cur6′s.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Well…think about it? When did women get the vote and when did socialism start to take hold in the US? Just a coincidence? ///

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Her mom was commenting here for awhile, but haven’t seen her for months.

John the Libertarian on March 12, 2012 at 2:03 AM

All of those people, even mom are my FB friends. They are all alive and well.
It’s just with the advent of FB, new HA type groups have sprung up and they do their posting there. I do both because there’s no trolls there.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:08 AM

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Not apologizing. Just wanted to make sure I had remembered correctly. Is it okay to call you Cindy in the comments? Instead of cynccook?

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:08 AM

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Dark Current and Atheling would agree with you completely. I can’t because of St. Sarah the Palinized.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:10 AM

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 2:00 AM

None of us can figure out who got the hammer. I thought you were a Mitt Rmoney guy. Fine by me, just keep it honest and don’t tell me I’m gonna vote for him and like it. ; )

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Cindy=Cyndy

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Neil Young – Cinnamon Girl

OR

Bruce Springsteen-Candy’s Room

WHICH DO YOU LIKE BETTER?

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Is it okay to call you Cindy in the comments? Instead of cynccook?

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:08 AM

No, Cindy is Mrs. Munford.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Not everyone has access to the Internet.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Sweet.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Nope I’m not a Mitt guy at all. I am not going to like voting for him at all.. I am voting against Barry Marxist.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Well I am not serious. I think welfare dependency has more to do with it than the female vote.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Seriously? I get to pick what you call me? Hmmmmm….I suppose you could call me Cyndy (which my mother quixotically spelled with 2 Ys, since technically that is my name) but maybe you could go with Princess Dreamy instead? Just a thought! :-D Also I’ve always liked the name Elise….I’ll leave it up to you!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Easiest way to get lung cancer and/or emphyzema is to smoke.

I recommend you don’t do that. Two horrible ways to go out.

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM

No, Cindy is Mrs. Munford.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Now I like Cindy Munford a lot., but I call her Cindy and she hasn’t told me I couldn’t.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Ha! Blame the Bolsheviks for socialism and I can assure you that women were highly underrepresented with them!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Cinnamon girl.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:16 AM

cpaulus on March 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Why shouldn’t we talk about that? Why can’t we talk about that AND the debt?
I don’t understand this talking point. It’s brain dead.
Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM

You’re the only other poster here, besides myself, that I have observed responding like that to this deliberate obfuscation, Dr.T.
These anti-Santorum posters are trying to force the premise upon us that it’s either “social-con” prioritizing, OR taxes & economy prioritizing.
They’re trying to “blur-out” any notion that both issues can be taken on simultaneously with no sweat.

Anyway, thanks for that response.

listens2glenn on March 12, 2012 at 2:16 AM

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Cyndy, I like Cyndy, it may take a bit to get in the habit. Your Mom did spell it different then the norm. Did she ever say why?

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Cinnamon girl.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Yep. That’s historic. Good call.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 2:18 AM

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Catch-22. Get rid of broads voting and 48 states are red. But no St. Sarahs or Michelle Bachmanns.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Santorum’s wife used to be married to an abortion doctor, so women can change from being idiots.

Mormontheman on March 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Haven’t seen Mr seven lately. Must be with his/her grammy.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Yep. That’s Cindy Wilson.

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:00 AM

One more thing and then I have to crash. You know her too?

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM

You can call Mrs. Munford Cindy.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:17 AM

She said that since Cynthia (my full name) is spelled C-Y-N that it doesn’t make sense to change it to C-I-N for the shortened form. People will spell it Cyndi, Cindi, Cyndee, etc., it doesn’t bother me!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Runner up for Best Music Video Ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM&ob=av2n (Heaven is a Place on Earth)

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Haven’t seen Mr seven lately. Must be with his/her grammy.

SparkPlug on March 12, 2012 at 2:20 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

ABDICATE!!!!!!!!!

ELEVENTY!!!!!!!1!!11!!!!!

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Cyndy, i had to look this word up. quixotically

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Can’t explain it. Watched a film in HS where a guy had lung cancer, they cut open his chest with rib cutters, awful. Never ever would I smoke. Two years later I was smoking plenty and went for fifteen more years. Quit in 1989 and still desire one once in awhile.

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM

How about only married couples with a kid can vote.

Mormontheman on March 12, 2012 at 2:22 AM

One more thing and then I have to crash. You know her too?

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Not personally! Just a B52′s fan! I’m going to hit the hay, too! Good night!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Women also have lost ground in political life. Under communism, women held approximately one third of all parliamentary seats. Now their representation is as low as 13 percent in Poland, 8 percent in Czechoslovakia, 7 percent in Hungary and 5 percent in Romania.

Hmmmmm? //

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Good night Cyndy, pleasant dreams.

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM

How about only married couples with a kid can vote.

Mormontheman on March 12, 2012 at 2:22 AM

You mean the broads. I am not married and I hate kids.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:19 AM

What’s sad is that they seem to have more guts than most of the so-called men.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Cyndy, i had to look this word up. quixotically

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:22 AM

It’s a fun word to use!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:25 AM

What’s sad is that they seem to have more guts than most of the so-called men.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Yuh huh. I got $2600 for St. Sarah sittin’ right here if she was running. But I get a picture for that.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:27 AM

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:25 AM

For you, and best of luck with your half marathon!

Runner.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Hmmmmm? //

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM

LOL Sure, but I’m talking about the Bolskys!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:28 AM

The Bangles, Eternal Flame, Live

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 2:28 AM

November, 2012

Gohawgs on March 12, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Yeah – cuz I wouldn’t totally lose my $#!T with a nurse that came in my room honking for Obama.

Hospital administrator – in my room at once – with her walking papers in hand.

This guy is not only an @$$#OLE but he has no grasp of the proper place and time for his business.

CycloneCDB on March 12, 2012 at 2:29 AM

For you, and best of luck with your half marathon!

Runner.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Thanks, but I’ve got miles to go before that. Literally! Good night, sharrukin, good night all!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Not personally! Just a B52′s fan! I’m going to hit the hay, too! Good night!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Fot you:

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Awesome acoustic version of Rock You Like You a Hurricane by the Scorpions, doesn’t get better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5CXTIYwlFE Hurricane 2001

Dr. Tesla on March 12, 2012 at 2:31 AM

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Night.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

She’s going to get along famously with Mittens…

CycloneCDB on March 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

For you cyn:

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Hey Cuz, I get an error msg with that link…

Gohawgs on March 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Why don’t we spin this one..It puts me in a happy place..:)

Dire Straits on March 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Gohawgs, me, Tina and another guy here so totally understand Arnold Ziffel.

Lanceman on March 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

For you, and best of luck with your half marathon!

Runner.

sharrukin on March 12, 2012 at 2:27 AM

PS That’s going in my ipod!

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Last one. Good night all. My final contribution to the women’s movement.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRi1GC5rhdg

Bmore on March 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM

For you cyn:

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 2:30 AM

LOL That’s a new one to me, but I do love his new bluegrass stuff. I’ve got to get along to bed now! LOL

cynccook on March 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Hey Cuz, I get an error msg with that link…

Gohawgs on March 12, 2012 at 2:32 AM

The second time it posted. i don’t know what I am doing wrong— Robert Plant “Get Along Home Cindy.”

arnold ziffel on March 12, 2012 at 2:36 AM