Obama documentary maker: The only negative aspect of Obama is … Republicans

posted at 12:10 pm on March 9, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Allahpundit introduced you to the story of the Obama campaign documentary — allow CNN’s Piers Morgan to introduce you to its producer, documentarian Davis Guggenheim. Morgan fillets Guggenheim after the filmmaker insists that he found no negatives at all about Barack Obama, and that the only negative aspect of Obama’s term as President comes from … his opposition. No, seriously:

Daniel Halper has a partial transcript, but I want to complete it, bolding the part where Guggenheim gets stumped on Obama’s negatives:

Piers Morgan: “Most documentary makers balance these movies with the negative as well as the positive. What are the negatives in your movie about Barack Obama?

Davis Guggenheim: “Well, I mean the negative for me was, there were too many accomplishments. I had 17 minutes to put them all in there.”

Piers Morgan: “Oh, come off it! You can’t say that with a straight face. Come on.”

Davis Guggenheim: “I’m looking at you right now with a straight face.”

Piers Morgan: “The only negativity about Barack Obama is there are too many positives?”

Davis Guggenheim: “That was the negative — excuse me, that was the negative for me.”

Piers Morgan: “Oh.”

Davis Guggenheim: The challenge for me is, I wanted to put more in there.  I did.

Piers Morgan: But are there any negatives in there?

Davis Guggenheim: [pause] I think there are negatives in the sense that, the challenges when you’re trying to pass health care in a really toxic environment, in terms of the opposition he’s had, the political climate in Washington. I think that’s — Time and time again you hear that from  people who work closely with him.  He says, you know — they — he really ran hoping to change the political climate in Washington, and that hasn’t changed, and he, you know, he’s wanted to bring people together, he’s wanted to compromise, he’s wanted, you know, to bring people together to make decisions, I say that in the movie, and he hasn’t had another side working with him.

Piers Morgan: “But where do you find fault in him, personally?”

Davis Guggenheim: “I — you know, I don’t. I don’t, frankly.”

Piers Morgan: “He’s a perfect human being?”

Davis Guggenheim: “Well, no. but I’m really quite in awe of him, as a leader, and the choices he’s made.”

Piers Morgan: “I mean, I’m only asking because you are a well-known documentary maker, and this would be the first movie, I guess, you’ve made where it’s all completely positive. And even you personally don’t see any negative at all in the guy. Do you think you were the right guy to make this? I mean, are you dispassionate enough to make a Barack Obama video?”

Davis Guggenheim: “But, Piers, you haven’t seen the movie. You’ve only seen the trailer.”

Piers Morgan: “Well, I’ve asked you to list all the negatives and you said the only negative was you couldn’t put enough positives in.”

Davis Guggenheim: “Well, that’s true. That’s true.”

Awww … the only negative Guggenheim could find was that Obama couldn’t charm people out of their political principles.  This looks like a great way to spend 17 minutes, although if you really want a tongue bath of this magnitude, all you have to do is turn on MSNBC during their prime-time programming.  You get a lot more than 17 minutes of this kind of hero-worship there.

Morgan skewers Guggenheim at the end:

Piers Morgan: How much did it cost, and who paid?

Davis Guggenheim: Well, I’ll let the campaign tell you that. I, you know, I took a pay cut to make this. But, you know, the — again, I make movies –

Piers Morgan: I’m surprised you weren’t paying him, by the sound of it.  For the sheer honor and joy.

Well, this is a campaign advertisement, so it’s not like Team Obama would let Guggenheim include data points like the mirage of shovel-ready jobs, Operation Fast and Furious, or Solyndra, just to name a few items off the top of my head.  Still, I wish Guggenheim well and hope that he wins a much-deserved Riefenstahl Award for his efforts.  Morgan deserves an Emmy for that humorous dismantling of a guest, but I suspect he won’t get a nomination for that segment.

Update: I didn’t recall that Guggenheim won an Oscar for An Inconvenient Truth, but Jake Tapper did — and he points out a few more inconvenient truths that Guggenheim almost certainly leaves out of his “documentary.”

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

I wonder if he is going to keep his blue jacket like Monica did her dress?

Will we have to change the term for oral sex from a ‘Lewinski’ to a ‘Guggenheim’? Maybe we should use both depending on the gender of the performer.

Sporty1946 on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Guggenheim had at least one tough question for Obama, “Are you God? Or are you only God-like?”

The Rogue Tomato on March 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Can we use the thrill going up his leg for fracking?

Archivarix on March 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM

He’s so dreamy!

John the Libertarian on March 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Someone should have told Mr. Guggenheim that a back-silhouette shot of our jug-eared dear leader staring off into space isn’t exactly flattering. I’m amazed that sycophant-extraordinaire Guggenheim missed that.

natasha333 on March 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

The winner of the “Goebbels of the 21st Century” award!

Bubba Redneck on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 PM

When Obama chose him to make the documentary, he said, “I hope you’ll put at least a couple of positive things in it for me. After all, I’d hate to see any natural causes happen to you and your family.”

The Rogue Tomato on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 PM

At least Davis Guggenheim didn’t faint while describing Obama.

Axion on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Cool story bro.

carbon_footprint on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Dear Mr. Guggenheim,

Intercourse unto you and the horse (cough, cough) you rode in on.

AubieJon on March 9, 2012 at 12:31 PM

No, no, no, that would be the horse that rode in on him. After all, one of the “positive” things that his idol has done has been to repeal the ban on bestiality in the military.

Guggenheim might not be in the military, but he is definitely an Obama foot soldier.

Resist We Much on March 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Ask 1000 conservative if Reagan was a perfect human being and 1000 of them will laugh in your face. Ask 1000 libs about Obama, 800 will say yes.

angryed on March 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Only 800, you say? Man – his approval ratings are really taking a hit lately.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Department of Education to require this film be incorporated into 5th grade curriculum in 5…4…3…

Lost in Jersey on March 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Wow, can you imagine how hard it would be to make a film of 17 minutes with all of the negatives?!

Fast and Furious (a booming success!)

Solyndra (we learned a lot about the sun!)

Obamacare (we took over 17% of the economy without knowing what was in the bill!)

Unemployment in the teens (we gave lots of Americans early retirement!)

Chevy Volt (Coal burning cars are so much fun to drive for 26 miles!)

yep, pretty sickening…

kirkill on March 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM

This pitiful soul reminds me of Leni Riefenstahl, the female, Nazi filmmaker, who directed “Triumph of the Will” – a Nuremberg rally propaganda documentary.

Funny how Socialist sycophants are timeless … and always act and sound the same.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Davis Guggenheim directed and produced An Inconvenient Truth.

He directed Barack Obama’s biographical film, which aired during the Democratic National Convention, and Obama’s infomercial, which was broadcast on 29 October 2008. In 2012, towards the end of Obama’s first term, he released The Road We’ve Traveled, a 17-minute short film on the president. Commentator Glenn Greenwald called the film and subsequent media appearances by Guggenheim evidence of “creepy Leader worship.”

He is more properly a propagandist.

galtani on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

It’s not a biography is a hagiography.

tommyboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I wonder if he is going to keep his blue jacket like Monica did her dress?

Sporty1946 on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

After reading the above post you owe me a new tie and a new keyboard! :)

Thread winner!

Bubba Redneck on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

We added 228,000 jobs !!! (286,000 of them were your 2nd or 3rd job – everyone must pitch in for the glory of the fatherland)

faraway on March 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM

All joking aside, it’s understandable why Guggenheim is in such awe of Obama. The Hollywood elite want to keep their money and they know who’s ass to kiss.

Obama is positioning himself to be the single arbitror regarding personal property. Looking back at his administration, it is obviously clear that people who support Obama get preferential treatment as if they are the aristocracy.

So much for “equal justice under law.”

Guggenheim is kissing Obama’s ass because he doesn’t want to be taxed to death.

Kingfisher on March 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Well, look at it this way. In the hour-long documentary on Obama, the positives can fit neatly into 17 minutes. The rest–the truth–was edited out.

Piers Morgan almost sounds right-wing in this exchange.

And, of course, this documentary will win an Oscar, which further erodes the meaning of an award that at one time meant something. Now it’s just a Liberal doorstop.

EMD on March 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Piers Morgan: How much did it cost, and who paid?

Piers Morgan: I’m surprised you weren’t paying him, by the sound of it. For the sheer honor and joy.

Gee, I thought Obama had a billion dollars to run on. And this sap took a pay cut to worship him.

Bitter Clinger on March 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I only looked at the picture, and read the headline…I figured whatever the guy would say…would be just one long skid mark…just looking at him! Is that a year 2012 look? (He looks, like the beastiality type)

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I find the liberal need to create “gods” out of their political leaders extremely creepy. For the record, I also find the Ronald Reagan worship creepy too. Politicians are short-term thinkers and opportunists. I distrust all of them, but most especially liberal ones.

This dude is creepy x 10!

JAM on March 9, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Big difference, 99% of ‘Reagan worship’ was post-presidency. While president, conservatives and Republicans were pretty hard on him.

With Little Bammie it started during the campaign and hasn’t let up yet.

slickwillie2001 on March 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Spot on lost in jersey

It will be mandatory every year

cmsinaz on March 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM

OT. I just cancelled HBO with Direct TV and they told me they were getting a lot of calls doing the same. It only saved me $3 a month on a $159 monthly package but it felt great.

Bacon4allah on March 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I’m sure Mr. Maher and HBO never saw this one coming, either. The consumer speaks rather loudly don’tcha think?

Turtle317 on March 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Is that an Obama in your pants or are you just that happy making this film?

MNHawk on March 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Why is there a picture of Janeane Garofalo on this story?

pedestrian on March 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Nope, it’s Richard Lewis. I kept waiting for that moving face mole to appear and and for him to eat a Snickers bar.

Deanna on March 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Guggenheim must be another spelling for Riefenstahl.

a5minmajor on March 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM

BHO’s biggest weakness is his awesomely awesome awesomeness. Look what Chicago hath borne – first Ferris Bueller and now President Itsnotmyfault.

How did they both get to be so sweet? Boom chicka chicka – Ahhhh!

NeoDawg on March 9, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Obama wanted to reach across the aisle and compromise? Yeah, right. There is no compromise with Satan.

Satan, your kingdom must come down
Satan, your kingdom must come down
I heard the voice of Jesus say
Satan, your kingdom must come down

SpiderMike on March 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM

ATTTAACCKKKK WAAAATCHHHH!!!!

lakeman on March 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Thats a Peace Prize!

AnotherOpinion on March 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM

You know that Piers is a big Lefty and supporter of Obama, and even he had a gag response to this numbskull’s answers. Mr. Guggenheim is the textbook definition of a brain-dead Liberal.

This intellect was responsible for “An Inconvenient Truth.” Figures.

EMD on March 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Dude, suspend all disbelief ye who enter here. This guy came into this project with a preconceived notion of Obama and I’ll be danged if he didn’t work to fulfill it in every possible way.

ted c on March 9, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I’m getting old, I couldn’t remember what “An Inconvenient Truth” but I looked it up. That’s the one where the SUV’s kill the Wholly Monmouth, right?

Cindy Munford on March 9, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Riiiiiigghht!

Bill Maher: Obama’s Million Dollar Man

Change the tone and set the example, Barack Obama!

Tell your Super PAC to donate Maher’s $1 Million donation to Mercy Ministries!

ITguy on March 9, 2012 at 1:22 PM

cnn thought he worthy of being a guest.

Saint Brietbart would have know who to attack in this article.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Now, I couldn’t care less, but, you’re black, right? I’m just trying to make certain I know where you’re coming from.
You’ve made this type of grammatical mistake more than once. Once is a forgivable mistake. Several times indicates otherwise.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 1:24 PM

doc·u·men·ta·ries
A work, such as a film or television program, presenting political, social, or historical subject matter in a factual and informative manner and often consisting of actual news films or interviews accompanied by narration.

Does this thing really qualify?

Cindy Munford on March 9, 2012 at 1:25 PM

This pitiful soul reminds me of Leni Riefenstahl

Riefenstahl was a filmmaker, not a documentation, and was commissioned by the state to make a propaganda film for the state. And she did an amazing job for what it was. This clown, conversely, is just a sycophant bootlicker who slobbers all over Obama for no better reason than he’s a hardcore leftie.

keep the change on March 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Guggenheim = Phony

I remember hearing Piers Morgan tell Penn Jillette I think 6 days ago, that he left Great Britain to get away from the crap taking place in this country today.

I didn’t know until Piers Morgan mentioned it on his CNN program that he’s a Catholic.

Dr Evil on March 9, 2012 at 1:27 PM

So what is this pile of excremental cinema to be called?

Triumph of the Dim?

Duhlympia?

The Last of the Nimrods?

Pathetic. This would be reifenstahl guy obviously got pushed down and mocked a lot as a child.

And baraka soetero is a scoamf.

GrassMudHorsey on March 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM

CNN yesterday, this today. You need to have a “comedy” section here at HotGas.

kim roy on March 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM

keep the change on March 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM

When seeing Hitler speak for the first time:

“I had an almost apocalyptic vision that I was never able to forget. It seemed as if the Earth’s surface were spreading out in front of me, like a hemisphere that suddenly splits apart in the middle, spewing out an enormous jet of water, so powerful that it touched the sky and shook the earth.”

After reading Mein Kampf:

“The book made a tremendous impression on me. I became a confirmed National Socialist after reading the first page. I felt a man who could write such a book would undoubtedly lead Germany. I felt very happy that such a man had come.”

Yes, just a film maker…

Why do the usual suspects always insist upon making fools of themselves around here?

NotCoach on March 9, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I’m really quite in awe of him

The only time that sentence should be used is if it’s preceded by the following: “He cured AIDS and cancer on the same day, then ran a charity marathon for orphan, disabled schoolchildren.”

mudskipper on March 9, 2012 at 1:34 PM

keep the change on March 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I’m finding it difficult to determine what your point is. A “filmmaker” vs. a “documentarian”? A “commissioned propagandist” vs. a “non-commissioned propagandist”? A “sycophant” vs. … well, a “sycophant”?

I think it’s pretty clear that Riefenstahl did what she did – precisely because of who and what she was.

Let me guess, the name, “Riefenstahl” is somewhere in your pedigree. Yes?

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2012 at 1:34 PM

This is the most ridiculous display of Obama bootlicking I’ve seen on CNN in like 24 hours or so.

forest on March 9, 2012 at 1:35 PM

NotCoach on March 9, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I was posting my reply, and didn’t have a chance to see yours, first. Had I read it, I wouldn’t have bothered with mine.

Yours said it all.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Why is there a picture of Janeane Garofalo on this story?

Yeah, typing that was totally not cool. I almost snorted wasabi and soy sauce flavored almonds out my nose…Do you know how much that would burn?

You know, I really don’t have a problem with the demonrats trying to defend O’Bummer, but dang, still trying to deify him after all his fookups is beyond the pale. He’s not an unknown quantity like in 2008…And yet I STILL know some idjits that vote for him…

Battlecruiser-operational on March 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I wonder if Davis realizes that the Democrats held ‘super majorities’? Is there any chance this is mentioned?

Freddy on March 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM

David Wallace: What are your weaknesses?

Michael Scott: “I work too hard, I care too much, and sometimes I can be too invested in my job.”

Michael Scott of course being an immature, self-centered, I’m the smartest guy in the room character; so the writers had him say this in keeping with his character.

This is funny on TV. Well I guess this Guggenheim clown is on TV too.

Akzed on March 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Yours said it all.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Thank you.

Apparently keep the change has only ever read or watched the revisionist history offered by Riefenstahl herself. She spent a lot of years after WWII trying to distance herself from her own past.

NotCoach on March 9, 2012 at 1:39 PM

So exactly when did this Guggenheim guy have his lobotomy?

stukinIL4now on March 9, 2012 at 1:41 PM

doc·u·men·ta·ries

Does this thing really qualify?

Cindy Munford on March 9, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Of course not, but like Michael Moore, this mental midget will call himself a documentarian until his lies are exposed, then he’ll change his title to editorial journalist ad claim that his work is an op-ed piece.

UltimateBob on March 9, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Living most my life in a hyper-liberal college town I can translate for the everyman everything Guggenheim has and ever will say in public or film:

I am bat-sh!t crazy.

There, we never will have to speak of this pseudo-intellectual again.

RMOccidental on March 9, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Why is there a picture of Janeane Garofalo on this story?

pedestrian on March 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM

C’mon. This guys prettier than Janeane.

kim roy on March 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Battlecruiser-operational on March 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Dude – you typing that was totally not cool, as it had the same effect on me.

Fortunately I was only drinking water at the time.

UltimateBob on March 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM

aww….a new circle jerk partner for Chris Tingles

Paradox Drive on March 9, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Wow..just wow.

How low we set our standards…but then again, ignorance is apparently bliss.

litebeam1 on March 9, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Interesting.

In addition to An Inconvenient Truth, Guggenheim also produced Waiting for Superman, which focused heavily on the failing public school system in DC. One of the heroines was Chancellor Michelle Rhee who was appointed by then mayor Adrian Fenty. The teacher unions spent over $2 million to have him defeated with the express purpose of booting Rhee who was firing teachers and principals, pushing vouchers and closing failing schools. Not only has Obama continually opposed vouchers in DC, but he continually distanced himself from Fenty for fear of angering the unions who poured money into his coffers. Fenty lost and Rhee lost her job, and apparently Guggenheim doesn’t care.

T.D.D. on March 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Davis Guggenheim: Stalin’s negative’s were his opposition..

Chip on March 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

He’s in awe of Obama..excuse me while i go throw up in my mouth a little bit

I’m not in awe of any human being

sadsushi on March 9, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Riiiiiigghht!

Bill Maher: Obama’s Million Dollar Man

Change the tone and set the example, Barack Obama!

Tell your Super PAC to donate Maher’s $1 Million donation to Mercy Ministries!

ITguy on March 9, 2012 at 1:22 PM

For that big donation, I’m surprised Maher didn’t get the correspondent’s dinner gig. Maybe Lewis and Clark were already engaged.

slickwillie2001 on March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Wait… what happened to the horrible, devastating Breitbart video that the Obama administration wanted to hide? It’s no longer even on Hot Air’s front page! How can this be? Unless… Obama has infiltrated Hot Air too, and is suppressing the story! Ed! Allah! Tina! NOOOOO! Somebody get down to the Hot Air offices and rescue them!

Or, the whole story was some overhyped crap and we’re on to the next thing.

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

“Hey Guggy, here’s a bunch of arugula and a florescent bulb, thanks for the great flick! Oscar coming your way!” — The Won

kirkill on March 9, 2012 at 1:56 PM

T.D.D. on March 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

That’s disappointing, I thought he was sincere about the education system.

Cindy Munford on March 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

*facepalm*

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 1:57 PM

He’s in awe of Obama..excuse me while i go throw up in my mouth a little bit

I’m not in awe of any human being

sadsushi on March 9, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Not even Sofia Vergara? Kim Kardashian?

I’m in awe of them. For very different reasons, of course.

UltimateBob on March 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM

It’s not like this is airing on 60 minutes or something.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Are you sure about that?

cheeflo on March 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM

UltimateBob on March 9, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I wonder if it will be in contention for the Oscar?

Cindy Munford on March 9, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Another dopey obama supporter in need of a bath and a haircut (and a lobotomy reversal operation).

Pork-Chop on March 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Sporty1946 on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I think a Lewinsky is still a Lewinsky. A Guggenheim would be the rectal version of the same act.

TugboatPhil on March 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I love the Brietbart drip, drip, drip method. It allows morons to flap their gums in an attempt at damage control first.

Drip, drip, drip. Breitbart said videos, not video. Drip, drip, drip.

Drip, drip, drip. What do you have to say about Obama’s blatant embrace of racist hiring practices and and his blatant embrace of a racist professor? Drip, drip, drip.

Drip, drip, drip. I look forward to your well thought out defense of the next Breitbart video. Drip, drip, drip.

NotCoach on March 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

BIG-Journalism

Oh, so you agree with our POTUS being a Black Supremacist? (as if we didn’t already know that)

White Supremacy, Black Supremacy, all Evil.

kirkill on March 9, 2012 at 2:03 PM

It’s not like this is airing on 60 minutes or something.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:31 PM

60 Minutes became irrelevant 3 decades ago. Nice bit of spin though, wow, just wow.

kirkill on March 9, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Am I correct in understanding that the guy who made ‘Waiting for Superman’ can’t find anything about President Obama he doesn’t like?

BadgerHawk on March 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Not sure what the point of this post was. Guggenheim was hired to make a campaign documentary –you know, to promote the campaign to re-elect the President. Wouldn’t you want the director of your campaign video to be enthusiastically supportive?

And by the way, a documentary film can have a point of view –some would argue that all documentary films do, regardless of any stated goal of objectivity– and still qualify as a documentary.

Drew Lowell on March 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM

My goodness! Just the clips in the Jake Tapper report were enough to make me wretch from the abject fawning over this loser president. Maybe his plan is to get enough conservatives and moderates to watch this, making them so sick to their stomachs, they won’t be able to get out and vote against him.

Spectreman on March 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM

What happened to Piers Morgan, he is as liberal as they come.

RJL on March 9, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I think this guy is actually Rachel Madcow in some sort of bizarro world reverse drag.

esnap on March 9, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Yeah, just like everyone said after the first ACORN video.

How’s ACORN these days?

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Rush is nailing this now…

… I know he reads Hot Air, “Hi Rush!”

Seven Percent Solution on March 9, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Orson Bean is on Dennis Miller right now. Check it out.

Christien on March 9, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Do this guy’s knee-pads have a presidential seal on them?

AZCoyote on March 9, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Yeah, just like everyone said after the first ACORN video.
How’s ACORN these days?
MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Oh, you mean that video that came out before the Shirley Sherrod debacle revealed Breitbart as a fraud and a liar? Not so well. But lesson learned.

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Maybe this guy went to the same film school as Stephen K. Bannon.

verbaluce on March 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM

A High Court judge ruled that there were nine scientific errors in ‘An Inconvenient Truth,’ called it “science fiction”, and ordered you to provide a listed document explaining those nine scientific errors when distributing your “politically biased” (the court’s words) film to schools in the UK.

Gore and Guggenheim have never responded in any way, shape or form.

Resist We Much on March 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM

How did this doofus…get Elisabeth Shue??

originalpechanga on March 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Or, the whole story was some overhyped crap and we’re on to the next thing.

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

It sure took the left a long time to come up with such a simple talking point.

Dr Evil on March 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Or, the whole story was some overhyped crap and we’re on to the next thing.

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

If you can take a break from kissing Bell’s a$$, you should realize that Bell openly attacked liberal whites as oppressors.

Now don’t forget to bow to your liberal racist overlords.

This is hilarious! Guilty, spineless white libs defending racists who, in turn, attack them for being oppressors.

Kingfisher on March 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Is that chocolate on Guggenheim’s nose?

ZK on March 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Constantine on March 9, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I didn’t know Pigford had anything to do with ACORN. But, nice try, libtard.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM

How did this doofus…get Elisabeth Shue??

originalpechanga on March 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM

She’s a severe lefty.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I find it so hard to watch the Idol worship of this President… It really needs to be classified as what it truly is: “A mental disorder”

I wonder is there a whole bunch of re-edits on wiki for the term “TRUTH”

ActinUpinTexas on March 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM

o/t

The next time that any Prog starts screaming that Sandra Bell is a “private citizen” so it is diiiiiifffffffferent, here ya go:

She appeared at the “Catholic Students for Women’s Health” press conference on 9 February 2012 at the National Press Club where she expressed support for Obama’s contraception mandate.

She waived any “private citizen” claim she might have had long before she “testified” before Maerose Prizzi’s kaffee klatsch.

Resist We Much on March 9, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Oh, for Plinkett and Red Letter Media to review this Barackumentary. How epic would that be.

Christien on March 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM

The more I learn about this docugandamentary the more amazed I am. It discusses Obama’s accomplishments and they got 17 minutes outta that? Wow!

stukinIL4now on March 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM

So, Guggie is a sycophant having a slobbering love affair with 0. What did anyone expect, James O’Keefe?

Obama stacks the deck and puts everything advantageous that he possibly can into his “image.” What else would a narcissist do?

iurockhead on March 9, 2012 at 2:50 PM