Newest Limbaugh advertiser: Twitchy.com

posted at 9:50 am on March 9, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

We’ve heard plenty about the advertisers who bailed on Rush Limbaugh in the fallout over his remarks about Sandra Fluke.  We’ve even heard about at least two advertisers who want back in after bailing out, at least one of whom was told, “No, thanks.”  Today, our own Boss Emeritus announces that she has become a new Limbaugh sponsor through her terrific new venture, Twitchy.com:

I’m putting my money where my conservative, free-market principles are.

The full announcement about our new Twitchy.com ad buy with Rush Limbaugh is here.

A snippet: “As a small business owner, defender of capitalism, and advocate of free speech, I am putting my money where my conservative, free-market principles are. TWITCHY.COM is proud to join companies across the country that advertise with talk show giant Rush Limbaugh and his Excellence In Broadcasting network. Today, we will begin running ads on the RushLimbaugh.com website.”

Like I said yesterday and have been saying for years, we need to unite against the progs’ collective, coordinated whitewash of Barack Obama and the organized effort to criminalize and silence conservative dissent.

However you can do it, large or small, please step up!

Michelle opposes the new JOBS act in the House, and tweeted about it as an entrepreneurial small-business owner — which she has been at least twice, of course, after starting Hot Air.  Michelle’s stand didn’t impress The Atlantic, which had this to say about her contribution to employment:

Not everybody on the right likes this jobs-through-startups approach. “Dear Washington: Speaking as a new #startup owner, I don’t want a JOBS Act,” tweeted conservative blogger Michelle Malkin. “I want you to LEAVE ME ALONE.” But with only ten staffers listed on her startup’s staff, Malkin’s new company Twitchy isn’t exactly solving the unemployment crisis on its own.

Perhaps this comes as news to The Atlantic, but small businesses are the engine of job creation — and they don’t start off by hiring 1000 workers, not if they want to survive to the next day.  They start off small, take lots of risk, and generally end up resenting government programs that increase taxes while larger companies are better equipped to exploit the benefits.  Regulation and government interventions favor companies that have the resources to research and explore ways to get their hands on the cash, which puts smaller companies at a competitive disadvantage — which is the reason we usually see larger companies backing those very regulations and interventions.  If the writer at The Atlantic had ever run or even worked at a small startup, that would have been very clear.

Congratulations to Michelle on her new venture, and to Rush for a loyal new sponsor.  Also, if you’re more inclined to follow the news by feedreader, Twitchy has a number of them, including this all-encompassing feed here.  Also, just in case, we’ve added Twitchy to our list of favorite hangouts on the right-hand sidebar, so be sure to visit often.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

i wanted to know why you can get away with calling someone a liar without any basis in fact.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 10:58 AM

You’re a liberal. You tell us.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Minnesota commenters are limited to latrine duty. That includes Ed.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

You’re from WI. I don’t think you get to decide who’s on Latrine duty, cheesehead.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Scott Walker > Mark Dayton
Ron Johnson > Al Franken
Paul Ryan > Keith Ellison

BRING IT.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Minnesota commenters are limited to latrine duty. That includes Ed.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Latrine duty, as if we would ever work in Wisconsin.

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

It seemed, too, like you posted primarily in the Green Room for a while, as well.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Eh, not that I remember. I go where the interesting stuff is, whatever catches my eye. I just got to thinking at some point that the existential battle for America’s existence got important enough for me to start leaving my brain droppings around.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Remember when we had decent trolls worth bashing here?

portlandon on March 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM

ya, bashing trolls is no fun when they slap you around in return.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Scott Walker > Mark Dayton
Ron Johnson > Al Franken
Paul Ryan > Keith Ellison

BRING IT.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Bah. Low-hanging fruit. I have a bunch of relatives who live in Minnesota now, but they’re all from South Dakota — and they’re all liberal.

/facepalm

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Pedo over there is pissy because I called them a liar in saying they’d “been around a while”. No. Crr6 had “been around a while”. Even getalife had “been around a while”. I don’t know who this nitwit is.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Every big business was once a small business.

ITguy on March 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Exactly. I’m sure The Atlantic started out with a small handful of people and built it self to the turn infested moat of crap it is today.

portlandon on March 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Scott Walker > Mark Dayton
Ron Johnson > Al Franken
Paul Ryan > Keith Ellison

BRING IT.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Minnesota > Wisconsin

Seriously, the beautiful state of Minnesota compared to the American version of the Gaza strip? Come on.

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

ya, bashing trolls is no fun when they slap you around in return.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

HULK SMASH!

/ROFLMMFAO

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Minnesota > Wisconsin

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I’d trade either one for a lifetime spent in the beautiful land of infinite variety known as “South Dakota.” Good thing I’m already here. ;-)

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Latrine duty, as if we would ever work in Wisconsin.

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Minnesota mean elevation: 1200 feet
Wisconsin mean elevation: 1050 feet

Runoff.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

ya, bashing trolls is no fun when they slap you around in return.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Oh…when, exactly, did that happen?

St Gaudens on March 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I’ll take Madison over…*guh*…Minneapolis…any day.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

When you are getting something for free, you’re not the customer, you’re the product!!

jdpaz on March 9, 2012 at 10:55 AM

LOL – very helpful, thanks!

22044 on March 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

ya, bashing trolls is no fun when they slap you around in return.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Emphasis on slap….you know…like Liberace would do it.

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Like I said, that’s between you and him (her? It?). I’m just putting my two cents in, and it’s probably overpriced.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

ya, bashing trolls is no fun when they slap you around in return.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Go find a fellow liberal to cower down and be intimidated by your limp wristed attempt at being a tough guy.

portlandon on March 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

South Dakota’s claim to fame: a mountain with three presidents and a progressive icon carved into it.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

stop being such a coward and define “been around a while.”

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

ya, bashing trolls is no fun when they slap you around in return.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

A girl in high school slapped me harder.

And I liked it even more.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

whatcat on March 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Hey, I don’t know a lot of stuff.
How many people make a living on some of these websites still confounds me.
My wife thinks I’m smart when it comes to computers and the internet. It’s all relative since I know my knowledge and ability is barely even adequate.
I have a love/hate relationship with computers and the internet… and business… well, I readily admit I’m no businessman.
Logus on March 9, 2012 at 10:51 AM

That’s the idea, folks are just expected to use it – not to know how it all works. Just like with cars and appliances, lol.

I’ve been working in web-thingees (technical lingo there) since approx 1997. But a web startup has much in common with real world startups. You get investors to back your company, then see how it flies.

Some people make mucho bucks using the internet just to promote themselves in whatever their area of knowledge of expertise. Others try it and meet with little or no success.

Marketing is important, as it always is with any business. With Rush being in the news this was a good time for MM to use an ad buy to promote Twitchy. Kills two birds with one stone – put the site’s name out there & stand by Rush – and it’s excellent targeted marketing, to boot.

whatcat on March 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM

EconomicNeocon on March 9, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Point taken. However it does seem terribly naive of the left to continue to lump conservatives into the “You aren’t supposed to do that, because you’re a conservative!” meme. Rush’s mistake is duly noted, and the man, despite what the left thinks of him, has the wherewithal to stand up and admit when he messed-up. It didn’t take him a few years to do it, either.

So be as it may, let the left continue to drop their drawers and dump on police cars, smear refried bean swastikas on hard working small businesses, and pull the “shout down” exercise on anyone who has a different opinions from them, or better yet, call out riot police on a bunch of old ladies who are peaceably protesting outside of an Obama speech.

HotAir is, and should always be, a forum for honest discussion. So far, I haven’t seen the level of intellegence from our trolls, that the so called enlightened, more intellegent then you and I, leftist crowd pretends to be.

…but then again, it doesn’t appear to surprise any of us here at HA.

Turtle317 on March 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Isn’t this supposed to be a conservative website? What’s up with all the foul language?

acorn on March 9, 2012 at 10:11 AM

grow up,this isnt sunday school.

svs22422 on March 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM

In terms of use it tells us what we can and cannot do.
I think they should add,
Anyone who runs down the author’s for no reason will be banned immediately.
to many trolls abuse this continuously.

angrymike on March 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

For a real All-American Gaza Strip, you have to go another state over to the People’s Republic of Dearbornistan. And dear God, have you seen what they’ve done to Downtown Detroit?! You couldn’t offer me a lifetime of room-and-board to live in Detroit.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I’ll take Madison over…*guh*…Minneapolis…any day.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I wouldn’t take either. Voluntarily living in an open sewer city doesn’t make much sense, more so when the city is rests in a funky slime pit like Wisconsin.

Do you people even have guns there or are you still using slingshots?

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Deadwood is cool.

whatcat on March 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Yeah, nevermind the fact that George Washington is up there with him.

/PBBBBBT

And Rushmore isn’t our only claim to fame. We also gave the world Bruce Williams and Terry Ree.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Quite longer than you’ve been here, you liberal scum.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Do you people even have guns there or are you still using slingshots?

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Actually, we do. And we openly carry them, unlicensed. How about you fine folks of the water-logged wasteland?

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:16 AM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Who?

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Who?

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

…of “Williams and Ree” fame. A nationally known comedy/music act. Sorry. I forgot you live in Wisconsin. LOL

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:19 AM

jdpaz on March 9, 2012 at 10:55 AM

LOL – very helpful, thanks!
22044 on March 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

And, if you’re interested in a career in spam email:
Spam or Scam: How Do They Make Money?

whatcat on March 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Listen here, you, we pack so much heat in Minnesota that IR sensors on the international space station can detect us.

Carrying a Red Rider down the street in Gaza North doesn’t count.

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I live in the Detroit area (not really, but anything in the tricounty area is Detroit area), and I can’t argue with you. Detroit is a hole that has passed the point of no return. It needs to be subdivided into 5 or more cities, because the incredibly shrinking population of Detroit can no longer support the large land area that it covers. And if you could get that land out of the hands of Detroit proper, most of that decaying mess could probably be sold and redeveloped.

Get outside of Detroit though and things are usually a lot nicer.

NotCoach on March 9, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Jazz Shaw hardest hit?

MeatHeadinCA on March 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:19 AM

We had our own act: “Gein and Dahmer”…also nationally known. :P

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I think all that heat is coming from those wind power generators. Oh, that’s right…it’s coming from the heating units that had to be installed to keep them from freezing. Minnesota excellence.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Congrats to Michelle Malkin and her new venture..I know she will have much success..:)

Dire Straits on March 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Jazz Shaw hardest hit?

MeatHeadinCA on March 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM

LoLz..:)

Dire Straits on March 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Quite longer than you’ve been here, you liberal scum.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

look at you, still can’t give a straight answer.

why you feel empowered to call anyone a liar with no reason, i don’t know. but it’s your record, not mine.

(FYI)

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Do you think internment is a conservative principle?

Dante on March 9, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Do you think pork barrel spending is a conservative principle?

JannyMae on March 9, 2012 at 11:28 AM

More personal attacks, profanity, and insults. It’s all you ever have. No one said she didn’t start this site, so why do you keep arguing that?

Dante on March 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM

More sanctimonious superiority.

Yawn.

JannyMae on March 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Pshaw, this has been the mildest winter in 20 years, 60 degrees all next week and I have open water on my lake.

Besides, the snow we get here is actually snow, not the radioactive waste produced by Wisconsin.

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Hubbie ordered me two orders of flowers for Valentine’s Day from Proflowers, but were delivered at 10:15PM that night.
Who cares by then and he was furious and disappointed.

Well, I won’t go back to Proflowers…we ordered from them over the years solely because of Rush.

Besides, Sam’s Club has beautiful flowers already arranged.

Advertisers that did not leave, should be rewarded.

Actions have consequences.

Typicalwhitewoman on March 9, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Dante on March 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM

More sanctimonious superiority.

Yawn.

JannyMae on March 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Janny, you ever get the impression that some folks are a little jealous that Michelle Malkin gets paid to do what most of us do here for free?

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Portia46 on March 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I have a Twitter account that I use primarily to read what conservative writers have to say or what they link to. It supplements my Google (sorry) homepage that is filled with bunches of conservative RSS feeds. I almost always find something interesting to read from the Twitter links that aren’t always on the RSS feeds.

I love reading the biting wit of some writers’ tweets, particularly Kurt Schlichter at Breitbart.com. He’s astute and on-point and to me, he’s a good role model for relentlessly skewering Liberal cows. You could probably classify him as one who reaches that goal of being uniformly witty and thought-provoking.

PatriotGal2257 on March 9, 2012 at 11:35 AM

You’re a liberal. You tell us.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM

+1000

unclesmrgol on March 9, 2012 at 11:35 AM

What this Twit doesn’t understand is that even a small company with 1 employee can stimulate indirect hiring.

Can you even imagine how many man hours of labor has been caused by Rush Limbaugh over the years?
Snapple, Carbonite, Sleep number, Two if by Tea, etc. etc.

I imagine any company that hires him to advertise for them has to hire and ramp up production thus creating jobs.

No, I guess these dumbazz libs only think unemployment payments stimulate the economy.

esnap on March 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Dire Straits on March 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM

People were looking for you the other night.

MeatHeadinCA on March 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM

People were looking for you the other night.

MeatHeadinCA on March 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I have been awol..Business trip..:)

Dire Straits on March 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM

ya, bashing trolls is no fun when they slap you around in return.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Troll ad mits she is troll.

fossten on March 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Excellent move from the Boss Emeritus!

Bookmarked Twitchy last night. A wonderful treasure trove of info
and intel the left would just as soon forget. Can’t wait for Rush to read some of the better articles in coming weeks.

Jack Deth on March 9, 2012 at 11:46 AM

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I forgot about strangelet!

Who are you, again?

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:32 AM

A retention pond is not a lake.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM

A retention pond is not a lake.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Exactly, which is why Minnesota is the land of 10,000 lakes and Wisconsin is the land of 200 retention ponds.

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Who are you, again?

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:50 AM

you’re now just parodying yourself, adding a second layer of stupid.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Saying Minnesota has 10,000 lakes is like Obama saying he saved or created 3,000,000 jobs.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM

you’re now just parodying yourself, adding a second layer of stupid.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM

You get awfully pissy when I point out that nobody knows who you are, apart from merely the latest of the liberal trolls(and one of the weakest, by far). Crr6 at least boasted about her uber-law-school.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Troll ad mits she is troll.

fossten on March 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Film at 11:00?

ghostwalker1 on March 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Never seen you comment before.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Never seen you comment before.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Honestly, I didn’t really start commenting here until the 2008 campaign. And I didn’t start commenting in-earnest until after the inauguration immaculation, but I’ve been here in some way shape or form, officially speaking, since the very beginning.

/DeadlySerious

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 10:58 AM

A lot of us have been here since before 2008, and never commented, or never were registered…I remember you gryphon…

lovingmyUSA on March 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Remember when we had decent trolls worth bashing here?

portlandon on March 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Yeah, never thought I’d miss the good ole’ days…

lovingmyUSA on March 9, 2012 at 12:01 PM

portlandon on March 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM

ya, bashing trolls is no fun when they slap you around in return.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

*Snort…methinks you have been slapped once too often…

lovingmyUSA on March 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Latrine duty, as if we would ever work in Wisconsin.

Bishop on March 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Minnesota mean elevation: 1200 feet
Wisconsin mean elevation: 1050 feet

Runoff.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

You guys are killing me here…

lovingmyUSA on March 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Michelle Malkin…the one who is anti-Romney…she has an inferiority complex of being a short woman

Rush Bimbo…as Michael Savage would coin…. the pill popping, thrice married fatso

slow newsday for hotgas

nparga23 on March 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Good for Michelle and Rush…

… I am really enjoying the blow back to the knee jerk reaction of the Left.

Seven Percent Solution on March 9, 2012 at 12:06 PM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 11:55 AM

i get pissy when i get called a liar. i couldn’t care less whether you know me or not, and i certainly won’t deign to brag about being more educated than you are.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

She drives the Progs crazy…they have called her everything in the book and she just keeps coming back at them…

d1carter on March 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

lovingmyUSA on March 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Gryphon and I are well acquainted. I was, in the modern vernacular, giving him the dickens.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM

You sound like a D-list actress getting pissy because the restaurant doesn’t know who she is.

blink on March 9, 2012 at 12:09 PM

thanks for your contribution.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM

i get pissy when i get called a liar.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

You’re a liar. This is fun.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM

slow newsday for hotgas

nparga23 on March 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Damn, you need a new playbook…same old lame phrase…why are you on this thread again? Oh yeah, Axle raised the payout and lowered his standards…right…

lovingmyUSA on March 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

i get pissy when i get called a liar.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM

You’re a liar. This is fun.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM

You guys are giving me the best birthday present this morning…heh

lovingmyUSA on March 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM

About as well-acquainted as two anonymous internet commenters can be from two states away. Mazel tov, Maddie! :D

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I’m not sure “the dickens” qualifies as modern vernacular.

blink on March 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Busting my chops?

Giving me static?

Giving me a hard time?

Teasing me?

Stop me when I get to one you understand…

;)

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM

If you made more of an effort to write sophisticated comments, then you would be taken more seriously on here and eventually – remembered.

blink on March 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

i’ll do my best to learn from you, sage. keep in mind though that i objected to some halfwit calling me a liar, not that the length of my presence on this site is not properly recognized.

also, too, i think you’d agree that lying is worse than making insipid comments, but that doesn’t seem to concern you.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM

You guys are giving me the best birthday present this morning…heh

lovingmyUSA on March 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Happy birthday!

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:26 PM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Shalom, Gryph!

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:27 PM

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Since you’re a libby, I’m sure you’re eminently familiar with doing both and thus eminently qualified to preach to us about which is worse.

/b!tchslap

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I’m not sure “the dickens” qualifies as modern vernacular.

blink on March 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Sorry, I’m living in the 1920s with Ron Paul.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:27 PM

also, too,

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Redundant.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM

It’s fun to watch the libs having hissy fits that are going nowhere. Rush is so insolated and it’s driving them nuts. They thought they had him when they stopped him from buying a football team, and his ratings went up. If Fluke sues, it will only reveal her true agenda when they do discovery. Case dropped. All Gloria Albrite wants is the publicity and all the Democrats want is the distraction.

lea on March 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Redundant.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM

tell me about it!

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM

lea on March 9, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Anyone who knows me here knows that I’m not big on predicting the future, so I hope you all appreciate how far out on a limb I’m going by saying this: Fluke won’t sue Rush or anyone else over this flap. She has too little to gain and too much to lose.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Yeah, that governor of Alaska and vice presidential candidate sure is dumb. Tell us about your accomplishments, s**tpile.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM

He/she/it is managing to get you riled up a bit. I’m sure that’s the highlight of his/her/its week.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM

look, i know you just walked into another trap, but you still curse too much.

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I see the cowardly liar won’t state their accomplishments. Shawking.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Calling someone a s**tpile doesn’t actually indicate anger with me. Now “Obama shill”…that indicates malice.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I did qualify that with “…a bit.” And “riled up” doesn’t indicate anger with me, either. Carry on. I’m finding this quite entertaining.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Carry on. I’m finding this quite entertaining.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Thanks, c*ckgobbler! :D

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I see the cowardly liar won’t state their accomplishments. Shawking.

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM

whose accomplishments?

sesquipedalian on March 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Carry on. I’m finding this quite entertaining.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Thanks, c*ckgobbler! :D

MadisonConservative on March 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I meant what you were directing at Ses. But then, you knew that.

gryphon202 on March 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM