Video: CNN beclowns itself painting Breitbart editor-in-chief as racist

posted at 10:25 am on March 8, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Soledad O’Brien and her CNN panel manage to stumble into Contessa Brewer territory in this appearance by attempting to paint Breitbart.com editor-in-chief Joel Pollak as a racist for making a point about Barack Obama’s support for a proponent of “critical race theory” during his days at Harvard Law School. Joel ends up in an argument with a woefully unprepared O’Brien on the theory itself, but the actual facepalm moment goes to one of her panelists, who asks Joel why he’s so afraid of black people:

For CNN and the uninformed — but I repeat myself — here’s Joel’s lovely wife Julia from Joel’s Congressional campaign in 2010:

The only intelligent comment from the panel comes from Amy Holmes, who asked why the media didn’t cover this in 2008, and why the MSM didn’t exhibit any curiosity at all about Obama’s days in college and his activism there. Holmes scolds the media for acting as gatekeepers in the service of protecting Obama, which is of course the Breitbart point in releasing these videos now. Of course, that’s probably because Amy Holmes is afraid of black people, or something.

Frankly, it’s clear that no one at CNN does critical thinking, on race theory or anything else. The point of Andrew’s final project isn’t so much to make Obama’s early radical ties clear; it’s to point out how the media tried to keep them quiet. This uninformed attack from O’Brien and most of the CNN panel is a great demonstration of the very point that Andrew wanted to make with these videos. All they needed to say — and what Holmes tried to say at one point — is that plenty of people toy with radicalism in college, but drop those passions when they get into the real world, and that college activism isn’t terribly germane twenty years later with a term as President already in place. They fell into the trap set by Andrew and Joel, and somewhere Andrew is enjoying a mighty laugh over it.

By the way, I got a chance to see Joel and Julia this week at the memorial service for Andrew Breitbart, and meet their beautiful new daughter Maya. I’m quite sure that Julia also got a big laugh out of this segment, and I’m equally sure she won’t be the only one who does.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 6 7 8 9

You’re late. Third Troll Shift starts promptly at 3 PM EST.

Have KeninCT give you his alarm clock next time.

Del Dolemonte on March 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Bite me, jerkoff. I was hoping it would be something big but it is nothing. Proof will be when no one is talking about it next week.

stingray9813 on March 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

That’s true. They’ll be talking about the next piece that the Bigs release. There’s more to come so don’t give up your seat.

And it was big. Look at the panic on the face of the woman. Look at how grossly underprepared she was. Look at how she embarrassed herself. Look how badly they played the race card (you scared of black people – wished he would have said “only my wife, sir”). It was a total gong show and this was only the beginning and not a huge piece. You think that after a dozen of these it’s not going to be big.

You’ll probably take this as an insult and maybe it is, but you are indicative of the lack of attention span out there today.

Sure, it wasn’t Obama in a snuff film, but it started a very loud dialogue on the LSM’s malpractice and THAT WAS THE POINT. By trumpeting it as big, attention was directed and it showed their fear. Add that to the quiet calm and poise of Pollak and it was a very very huge win today, in my opinion.

kim roy on March 8, 2012 at 4:48 PM

@KenTremendous

I think I can now retire, knowing I’ve accomplished something good in the world today.

You knew I was a lurker? I didn’t know you noticed me when I watched you sleep, all those lonely nights in st louis park.

Careful, Kenny. I think you may have your hands full with this one!

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

You are right. I should go somewhere else,

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I knew you would get the message sooner or later. Sorry you couldn’t accept it when it was a bit subtler, and that you had to humiliate yourself in the meanwhile.

Best wishes!

mr.blacksheep on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

That’s some solid wanking right there.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I notice you used the W Word before, and so I asked this. You never responded.

Are you a US resident? Or simply a Leftist Brit who’s been brainwashed since the Beeb went down the Loo in the 1990s?

Del Dolemonte on March 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Care to answer now?

Del Dolemonte on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

For those that actually care to quote facts, gallup.com has found that the political ideology of our country is 40% Conservative, 35% Moderate, and 21% Liberal.

Not 50% Moderate.

kingsjester on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

IIRC, Pollak and Breitbart grew up next door to each other. Joel showed remarkable composure in the face of the race card. I bet his wife Julia got a chuckle out of their arrogant ignorance, too.

Again, why are they so clearly rattled over this “nothingburger?”

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Well, what has them so rattled is that they know our president is a straight-up radical Marxist. They have always known it. And they’re worried as hell about what else might be “out there.” They could keep everything hidden in 2008 — First Black President™ and all of that — but not this time around. They know that whatever else comes out, it’s getting through. They can’t stop it. So, they are terrified.

In addition, this emerging narrative jeopardizes all of the hit pieces they plan to do against whomever the Republican candidate is. Barack Obama simply cannot win re-election if the media field isn’t exactly as it was in 2008. He simply cannot. Now, with the media itself becoming the story — their constant work to cover up for the president, prop up the president, etc. — all of their Republican hit pieces will be viewed through that prism. Putting the media’s corruption in the spotlight like this is the absolute worst thing that could have happened to Barack Obama’s re-election hopes. Huge majorities in the country already do not trust the media. These stories will only reinforce and harden that.

Rational Thought on March 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Well, well, well, it seems that a Derick A. Bell visited the White House twice in January on the 29th, and 31st 2010.I wonder if it’s the same one?

sandee on March 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

sandee on March 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

So in other words, drip, drip, drip?

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

All grown up and using words like “douche”. Bet she’s not sorry she sent you to that fancy school on the short bus.

mr.blacksheep on March 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM

This is classic. Saying douche is overused and then implying that I am retarded, without saying it. Because calling someone a “retard” is a cutting edge insult these days. Because it’s 1985.

It’s not that douche was the first word I could come up with, it was the one that fit the best. Condescending prick just didn’t do it for me, though it is close. Self-congratulatory ass jockey was too over the top, not mainstream enough yet. Douche just felt right. Still does, in fact.

I am thinking about posting a resume on here so people don’t have to insult my intelligence anymore (or can use it to further insult my intelligence). I’ll make sure it’s “long-form” so no one thinks it is a fake.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I love how Soledad constantly talks over Holmes while she’s making a point at odds with Soledad’s preferred narrative but tells he to shut up and let the guy she agrees with finish his point.

Dodd on March 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

FYI, CNN’s website, and likewise wiki, refuse to tell us what “Respected Journalist” Soledad O’Brien majored in at Harvard, so I had to do quite a bit of digging. Despite the fact that Harvard has a respected journalism post grad program, she in fact was majoring in English Lit as well as taking some pre-med classes. She never actually finished her degree on time, but dropped out (Quit?) and then later returned for her degree.

Apparently her Journalism “training” was all on the job.

Del Dolemonte on March 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

So in other words, drip, drip, drip?

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Could be…

sandee on March 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

So in other words, drip, drip, drip?

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Sure, Breitbart was pretty clever. He anticipated the “aww, he was a professor and Barry was just his student” argument. Oops.

mr.blacksheep on March 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Again, why are they so clearly rattled over this “nothingburger?”

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Joel and Breibart researched this stuff. Not only did he know the subject matter, he knew how the MSM would react. He was three steps ahead of them.

He had the battle won before the first question was asked. Well played.

I wonder if this will play out like the grieving process.

This was phase I: Denial.

Upcoming Phase II: Anger

WisRich on March 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM

How Classy!

Del Dolemonte on March 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Sorry. I don’t like to be called a troll when I’m not one. Apologies.

stingray9813 on March 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Not 50% Moderate.

kingsjester on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

The poll I was referencing was of journalists only, but nice reading comprehension.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

You need help, man. That is ridiculous that you would do something like that.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

You believe journalists are 50% Moderate? What do you feed the unicorn in your backyard?

kingsjester on March 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM

sandee on March 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

This is getting good. Remember, Soledad commented is was no big deal, just a law student with a law Prof at college many years ago.

WisRich on March 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Rational Thought on March 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

RT,

You. Are. On. fire!

WisRich on March 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM

kingsjester on March 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Pieces of Mitt Romney after Obama grinds him up in the election.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Kim roy, although I was impressed with Joel’s ability to remain calm, this would have been hilarious.

“Look how badly they played the race card (you scared of black people – wished he would have said ‘only my wife, sir’”

Thanks for the chuckle.

Lightswitch on March 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Rational Thought on March 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Yep. It’s a game of “Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar?” from here on out. And the best part is the live shots on their own networks catching them red-handed. Love it!

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

For a “nothing” video, it sure brought all the trolls out.

SurferDoc on March 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

LMAO!

One twitter page, under the bus!

Must suck being that ashamed of yourself.

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Not 50% Moderate.

kingsjester on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

The poll I was referencing was of journalists only

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

But you’re still not telling us what that poll said about what political party those journalists identified with.

Del Dolemonte on March 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM

It’s a good thing I preserved this gem for posterity.

Kind of glad I passed on all the “air poop” posts. We’ll let Ken the Tremendous figure out what our hero meant by them.

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:13 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Oh, because I don’t want Hot Air losers like you harassing me on a personal twitter account? You are a seriously twisted individual, man. I don’t know how you can possibly think that is ok. You seriously need help. You have mental problems if you think that type of behavior is ok.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM

so people don’t have to insult my intelligence anymore
sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

So we’re insulting your intelligence!?

Now if we want to talk pop psychology, there’s a classic case of projection!

mr.blacksheep on March 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Because I am not allowed to joke with my friends on Twitter. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Polluck did some serious damage to the LSM so they will retaliate.

They’re going to bring out the big guns: Matthews, Sharpton, Maddow

WisRich on March 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM

mr.blacksheep on March 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM

You called me a “retard.” Do you honestly think that wasn’t insulting my intelligence?

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I think it’s a pretty good chance no one here, other than our Ken, twitters.

What are your 3 followers going to do, now that you’ve disappeared from the twittertubes? No more robust debates about when and where to air poop.

I feel bad for you. I really do.

/notch

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Oh, how clumsy of me. I meant to compliment you.

mr.blacksheep on March 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Dude, I’m the one trying to set you up, remember? Cut me some slack. How could I know you had already connected with “Ken Tremendous?”

Like I was sayin’, I don’t think Hot Gassers were going to knock down the door of someone who twitters along the lines of

Such a shame such wisdom will soon disappear from the googletubes. And because you’re anal that way, it’s St. Louis Park.

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:24 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

You are a sick individual. What you did is way over the line.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

You are a sick individual. What you did is way over the line.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Whatever you did MNHawk, must have been gnarly.

arnold ziffel on March 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Sure looks like you struck a nerve. All over a “nothingburger.”

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I always felt Andrew Breitbart’s passion was real – that he truly believed all the gobbledygook he spouted. Or at least thought twisting or ignoring the truth was means to a worthy end….justified.
But I also thought there was a pretty solid chance this was a ‘phase’ for him. He wouldn’t last as a true believer – and eventually his intellect would win out over all the fun he was having. The look on his face sometimes when he had to answer stupid questions – or respond to ridiculous theories…from his fans…
I expected to see a David Brock-ian confessional from him someday – though probably years and years away.
Alas, we’ll never know.
But one does wonder if maybe he was either consciously or sub-consciously getting ready to cave – and this video was the start of it.
Would he really have released and promoted something that nearly everyone is reacting to with a ‘that’s it?’ or calling it a major dud?
I wonder if they facepalm in the afterlife…

verbaluce on March 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

“Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!”

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Apparently her Journalism “training” was all on the job.

Del Dolemonte on March 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Wow, it looks like grandpa had a good nap! As you REAL Americans know, education isn’t everything! The Arctic Grifter took 6 years to get a BA in “communications”!

Undefeated, geriatric patriot. Undefeated!

KeninCT on March 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I think it’s a pretty good chance no one here, other than our Ken, twitters.

I feel bad for you. I really do.

/notch

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

dude! thanks for the laughs, nice work!

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Sure looks like you struck a nerve. All over a “nothingburger.”

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Whatever you did MNHawk, must have been gnarly.

arnold ziffel on March 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Yep, posting people’s personal information in the comments is really gnarly. It in no way crosses a line at all.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

and the reinforcements arrive…… probably tanned and lubed up too.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

so personal, that it was online for everyone to see.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

dude! thanks for the laughs, nice work!

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

That’s not nice work. It is perverse.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

There isn’t too much to do in flyoverville, especially during the winter. Let’s be thankful that the liberty-lover left the livestock alone – this time.

KeninCT on March 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

That’s not nice work. It is perverse.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

says the pervert….I guess you would know, eh? Or, wait…we’ll ask kenny!

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

and the reinforcements arrive…… probably tanned and lubed up too.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Is that a Glen Rice reference?

KeninCT on March 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

and the reinforcements arrive…… probably tanned and lubed up too.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I dunno about you, but I love the smell of Coppertone oil. Damn shame our trolls here use spray tans and lard.

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

so personal, that it was online for everyone to see.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

It is a bully tactic. Twisted words from a joke with my old roommate on my person Twitter account. It is over the line.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I thought it was crisco

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Personal twitter account? That anyone can see? LOLOLOL That’s a good one.

/TweetTweet

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Apparently her Journalism “training” was all on the job.
Del Dolemonte on March 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Not uncommon in media/journalism.

A lot of them earn their Harvard, and Yale degrees, in law or otherwise, and decide to do something “more fun” instead. Television has been dominated by Ivy League producers and writers for decades now, and that’s true from your News to your Sit-Coms. So your average Journalism graduate from Columbia (as if that’s any better) gets eaten up by competition with Lit. and Law degrees from Harvard.

contrarytopopularbelief on March 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I thought it was crisco

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Naw. Lard. Trans-fats are bad for you, remember?

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

so personal, that it was online for everyone to see.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

“Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!”

Nothingburger.

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Who was the idiot white guy on the panel? He struck me as particularly daft.

halfastro on March 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

how many tweets can a twat twitterer tweet before a tweet goes twits up?

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

NEWS FLASH FOR SOBBY:

If it’s on Twitter or Facebook, it ain’t private!

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Personal twitter account? That anyone can see? LOLOLOL That’s a good one.

/TweetTweet

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Do you understand the difference between personal and private?

Does anyone know who Todd Foster is or if he lives in Osseo or Waseca?

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Naw. Lard. Trans-fats are bad for you, remember?

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

yeah, that’s what my government minder says too. Dang.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Do you understand the difference between personal and private?

Does anyone know who Todd Foster is or if he lives in Osseo or Waseca?

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Yeah I do know the difference, libtard. If I don’t want the world to know it, I don’t put it on FB or Twitter at all. That you did, thinking it would stay between you and an old roommate, speaks volumes about your worldview.

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Who was the idiot white guy on the panel? He struck me as particularly daft.

halfastro on March 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

C-list actor Jay Thomas. Ooops, I just posted private info.

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

contrarytopopularbelief on March 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Now we know why it’s called the Boob Tube. Makes perfect sense. Now I don’t feel so bad having graduated from Lehigh University.

DevilsPrinciple on March 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

That’s not nice work. It is perverse.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

You love it.

mr.blacksheep on March 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

you are a piece of trash.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Ooops, I just posted private info.

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

hey d!ckhole. that guy was on TV. i did not put myself out there as a public figure to be attacked. oh wait, you guys are good at that.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

you are a piece of trash.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Ouch. I’m so hurt./////////////

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

No you didn’t. You just put your shit out on Twitter to be mocked, and then complained when it didn’t stay private like you naively thought it would. Moron.

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM

hey d!ckhole. that guy was on TV.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I would pay good money to see what your blood pressure is at right about now.

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Thanks for the chuckle.

Lightswitch on March 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM

If he would have said “Only my wife, every 28 days or so.” he might have made the “I’m talking as a white man” dude LOL right on the air. Then that guy would have had to explain his racist misnogny to Soledad and the rest of the ladies of color.

Lily on March 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM

The Communist News Network strikes again!?! Once again, carrying Ob@st@rd’s water!?! If the publlic continues to believe the crap they see on the “C” (Communist) channels (American Communists Broadcasting, Communists Broadcasting Socialism, and Nationally Broadcasting Communism and their WHACKJOB cable ugly sister) this country is going down the tubes in a hurry!?! Remember, Boys and Girls, (D) = LIAR!?!

Colatteral Damage on March 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Ouch – this is one of the worst MSM interviews I have witnessed in recent memory.

Is this obrien character for real??? I hope she is one of those “paid opinionist” types and not a CNN journalist/reporter.

And the other “white” guy on the show – complete jack@zz.

Who cares about the video, look at the media reaction.

kage on March 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

For the extra slow, the twitter feed of “sob0728″ is as “personal” as the Hot Air postings, or it’s about liberty for that matter, of MNHawk.

You really are a world class tool.

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I knew it was not private, just didn’t think some a-hole from a conservative website would try to use it to attack me. Talk about getting off topic. Leaving the thread to google somebody and then try to bully them with the information is sick.

Too bad I schooled you clowns on the topic, you had to attack the person, like any regular conservative a-hole would.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Actually we didn’t know any of those personal details until you just shared them with us. What does your roommate think about you watching him all night?

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:55 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Ohh. So personal =/= private now, eh? Would you like some cheese with your whine, little girl?

Yeah, I’ll admit I’m enjoying this. A lot.

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

i am not the tool who doesn’t understand the difference between personal and private.

you are a sleaze merchant. enjoy hell.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:55 PM

he thinks it was a joke like it was. go to hell, scumbag. you are the one who has to live with yourself.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I would pay good money to see what your blood pressure is at right about now.

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:50 PM

We shouldn’t laugh at a mental breakdown. :-)

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

get fvcked.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:55 PM

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I think MNHawk is going to sleep a lot better tonight than you will, Sobby. Getting yourself that worked up over something so inconsequential isn’t healthy. Don’t go pulling a Breitbart on us.

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

The English skills are kind of dropping, I see, with every point increase in that blood pressure. :-)

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM

We shouldn’t laugh at a mental breakdown. :-)

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I can’t really help it when I start seeing stuff like this getting spewed:

get fvcked.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I hope to see you around town sometime.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 6:02 PM

kingsjester on March 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Skittles silly! Then he puts his head under the unicorns tail and scrambles to look and make sure the skittles settle in its tummy just right. His neighbors have had to grab his feet to get him out when he can’t breathe anymore.

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2012 at 6:03 PM

To all the CNN clowns, we know where your noses are and that isn’t a noble gas that you that you are smelling.

mediamime on March 8, 2012 at 6:03 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I hope to see you around town sometime.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Would you know enough personal detail to recognize him if you did, Sobby? And would you trust him to not be carrying a concealed weapon for self-defense?

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I was very impressed with how a young man like Pollack stayed so calm and never veered. he didn’t have talking points and was quick on his feet. I wish some of our congressman could do the same.

arnold ziffel on March 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I hope to see you around town sometime.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Watch your, uhh, back, MNHawk.

mr.blacksheep on March 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM

of course he would, because he is too much of a pvssy to fight like a man.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM

get fvcked.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Must be a liberal…LOL

idesign on March 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM

of course he would, because he is too much of a pvssy to fight like a man.

sob0728 on March 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM

…says the whiny libtard. LOLOLOL You’re a trip, man. A real trip.

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM

MNHawk on March 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

You really should know better than to violate the Troll Code. Like Obama, I don’t like to see a private citizen insulted for speaking up.

Shame on you.

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Two phrases we should all understand and learn to use when describing Obama – Critical Race Theory and Liberation Theology. They’re not very pretty and not something Obama wants to hear.

Tater Salad on March 8, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Shame on you.

Christien on March 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is bravery. How many other folks non-braindead individuals in here would admit to having anything in common with Obama?

gryphon202 on March 8, 2012 at 6:10 PM