Quotes of the day

posted at 11:05 pm on March 8, 2012 by Allahpundit

“Another pig….and a media association has hired the pig, Louis C.K., to be their headliner for the big media dinner? Really? I am not going. I refuse to go. Everyone in the media should join me in this boycott…

“He uses filthy language about women…..yes, the C word…and yes, even to describe a woman candidate for Vice President of the United States. It isn’t just Governor Palin he denigrates. He denigrates all women and looks to the crowd to laugh…

“I hope all the other women and men in the media join me in not going.”

***

“But Maher doesn’t have sponsors like Limbaugh does!” cry the left-wing Maher enablers. Yes, but he does have an endless stream of high-profile liberals parading through his studio. In fact, it was reported that none other than David Axelrod, who on Wednesday attacked Mitt Romney for his insufficient outrage over Limbaugh’s sexist rant, is set to visit the Maher show to kiss the ring of the Misogynist One. Also, I’m no genius, but doesn’t HBO run his show? Couldn’t liberals boycott HBO?

Rush Limbaugh is justifiably boycotted for calling a woman a “slut” and a “prostitute,” but the man who used the c-word, twat and boobs to refer to Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann is getting a visit from a top Democratic strategist. Liberals have demanded that GOP leaders denounce Limbaugh, but President Obama, who has opined repeatedly on the Limbaugh controversy, refuses to denounce Maher. This despite the fact that Maher has made a high-profile $1 million donation to Obama’s super PAC, which is run by longtime Obama aide Bill Burton.

But remember: liberals care deeply about misogyny.

***

Mr. Maher, who disagrees with Sarah Palin’s politics, has called her a litany of adjectives inappropriate to repeat in any setting and are of the most derogatory of terms reserved for only violent verbal hate crimes against women. We understand that he has donated $1 million dollars of his personal money paid to him through various businesses that thrive on the ratings of his hate speech to your Priorities USA Action to aid in your efforts to re-elect President Obama.

President Obama eloquently stated today in his press conference that, “all decent folks can agree that the remarks that were made don’t have any place in the public discourse.”

We are certain you agree with him, as do we that these types of remarks have no place in our society and the people that unapologetically make them must not be allowed to purchase a seat at the table of public discourse. Therefore, we are calling on Priorities USA Action and you to live up to the standard set by President Obama and take Mr. Maher’s million dollars and pay it forward.

***

***

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

The “C” word is Louis C.K.’s middle name.

Igor R. on March 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Louis Cochran K?

galtani on March 9, 2012 at 12:30 AM

In my experience, there are two kinds of liberals. The first is the stereotypical “bleeding heart” who sees the world as a celebration of unicorns and rainbows and who believes that everyone is good and that if we only shared and shared alike everthing would be perfect. The other type is what I call the ‘toxic liberal. These people are so consumed by self-loathing on such a deep level that they’re not even really aware of how it controls their lives. They project everything that they hate about themselves onto the rest of the world. Truth be told, they despise not only themselves but everyone else. They want to destroy our society not so much from a burning desire to help those less fortunate but from an uncontrollable urge to crush and destroy those who are happy and successful. These are the people who talk about how much better the Earth would be if there were no people on it. Both types are equally dangerous.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Well said. In a nutshell – the former are too ignorant to understand the latter, and the latter are too evil to not take advantage of the former.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Andre Skujins is not Kilgore trout.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:27 AM

You remember him.
Consensus was that he WAS kilgore.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

She forgot what you do with a man.

RickB on March 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM

If you mean give him a nice cup of tea and some Walker’s shortbread, I’ll have you know I remember quite well, you young whippersnapper!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Have you ever considered the notion that Palin is not a nice person?

Considered she is purposefully provocative, and divisive?

Just because you agree with her politically, and you too are of such temperament that sicking your finger in a liberal’s eye is your idea of a good time, doesn’t mean that reasonable people can’t get pissed off by it.

And a lot of reasonable, talented people resent being called a lot of the things dear Sarah call them.

So maybe that’s the big difference between Fluke and the examples you lot bring up.

Palin, Ingram, malkin and the like hurl insults at groups of people on a daily basis.

Fluke just want the birth control pill covered by her schools insurance policy.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

That would describe about 90% of ‘liberals’ today. ‘Useful idiots to the statist power structure’ would be better. Very easy to whip these idiots into a frenzy with slogans like hopenchange and 99 percenters.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Hey, she’s running in the Boston Marathon so she ain’t that old.

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

She forgot what you do with a man.

RickB on March 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Give her a break she’s in training for the Marathon. Got to stay focused for something like that.

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:34 AM

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Too bad freshface doesn’t have any freshmaterial

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Make him mow the lawn? What??

BakerAllie on March 9, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Aw come on, don’t be such an old Aunt Sally. There are lots of other things you can do, you know. You can make them kill spiders, take out the garbage, put gas in your car, reach things on high shelves…the possibilities are practically endless! Get creative!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Man, I often disagree with Kirsten Powers, but damned if I don’t respect her. She’s totally right on this, and she must be taking all sorts of crap from her own side for speaking truth to power.

Caiwyn on March 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

From the good Bryan Preston, who helped MM to start HA.

Schadenfreude on March 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I just wanted to say that Chuckles Johnson is mentally unstable.

SparkPlug on March 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM

You remember him.
Consensus was that he WAS kilgore.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

The consensus was he might have been Bradky. But that theory went in the dumper.

Dark Current took care of him. He took some screenshots of vile language to a couple of the girls and posted the shots on every one of Skujins’ friends’ list. He deleted his account later that day.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:34 AM

LOL I may have been overly ambitious based upon past accomplishments. Today I attempted to run only 5 miles and not only did I have to stop several times, I think I may have broken a toe somehow.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:37 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Very well said.

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:37 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Why would anyone kill a spidey?
they make great cat toys(I rescue some of them) except for the reculse we had in July. It wasn’t scary, it just looked very…mean.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Sorry – that Louie show was absolutely unwatchable.

I don’t know what comedian you see – but that guy sucks.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

His standup is funny. It helps if you’re married as his material deals heavily with that topic. He was also a good guest on Late Night with Conan O’Brien back in the 90′s.

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Have you ever considered the notion that Palin is not a nice person?

Considered she is purposefully provocative, and divisive?

Fluke just want the birth control pill covered by her schools insurance policy.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Yes. Palin – bad
Fluke – good.

Hold it, provocative? I thought she was stupid?

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:37 AM

You lied to me!

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I walk 5 1/2 mile to work-I don’t walk home-and I usually walk a total of 25-30 miles a week. I’ve walked 11 ‘halfs’ and a marathon. Nothin’ to it. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I just wanted to say that Chuckles Johnson is mentally unstable.

SparkPlug on March 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I never understood the attraction of his website.

When I went over there to look it was always like living with The Soup Nazi.

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Fluke just want the birth control pill covered by her schools insurance policy.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

By her own admission, she intentionally targeted Georgetown, a Catholic-affiliated school in order to foment controversy on this issue. Now I am sure that as a liberal, you have little or no respect for the First Amendment protection of religion, but try to understand that many other people do. But even barring that, if she really wanted to be radical, why not target a Muslim institution? I can assure you that their ‘insurance policies’ do not cover contraception either.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Haven’t seen his standup.

Don’t get me wrong – I am not a prude that can’t handle vulgarity. Sam Kinnison was fine by me. Never cared for Diceman. There’s a fine line between using vulgarity as a flair on your delivery and using your material as an excuse to use vulgarity.

To boot – I am not a huge fan of whining comedians. Seinfeld’s schtick was to sit there and b!tc# about everything. It’s funny in small helpings…but you can’t take a steady diet of it. I got a feeling that CK is similar…ranting and griping.

Like I said – haven’t seen his standup – so I could be way off.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Why would they hire such a vile person at any time, much less when this whole Limbaugh situation is in the news?

Rose on March 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Precisely to rub it in her face. They can do anything they want.

promachus on March 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

And Axel appearing on Maher, of all the other shows? It is done purposely.

evergreenland on March 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Have you ever considered the notion that Palin is not a nice person?

Considered she is purposefully provocative, and divisive?

Fluke just want the birth control pill covered by her schools insurance policy.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Give me a list of “insults” that Palin, Malkin, Ingraham, Cupp, and the rest of the prominent female conservatives out there have hurled at folks on the left that come even close to being on the same level as the C-word, tw-t, teabagger, sh-tkicker, or slutty flight attendant. And while you’re at it, cite for me the times that any of those women dragged the family members of their opponents into the debate. These women have not only been subjected to that level of hate and vitriol from the left, but almost no one on that end of the political spectrum has ever expressed any regret over this treatment of conservative women much less offered an apology.

And BTW, Fluke wants her birth control covered not by her school, but by me and everyone else in the country because she’s too cheap or irresponsible to pay for it herself. And for that level of arrogance and sense of entitlement, she deserves no sympathy.

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:44 AM

And Axel appearing on Maher, of all the other shows? It is done purposely.

evergreenland on March 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Yes. It is rubbing the public’s nose in it. They love doing it. Such cockiness makes me wonder what they have up their sleeve for November.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:45 AM

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I like ‘intellectual’ comedy-Dennis Miller, Steven Wright-or the ‘pop culture Christian’ comedy of Tim Hawkins.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:46 AM

You lied to me!

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Oh no! In my heyday I used to think nothing of a 10 mile trail run before lunch. But since the youngest was born I’ve just done 3 miles three or four times a week — usually on the treadmill. The last 10K that I ran was about 4 years ago. But, listen, I have 10 weeks til the race, so don’t worry! I’m just going to have to build up a little more gradually than I thought!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Well, one of them said today, I think, that they didn’t deserve ovaries. That they should be cut out of them by force. That they didn’t ‘deserve’ estrogen.

Oh, wait! That was Randi Rhoades, a LIBERAL talker. Silly me.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:48 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM

:-) I know, it’s just disheartening to do something that in my head should be so easy, but which in reality feels quite hard. Plus I wore new shoes which was stupid.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I don’t think you need to be very bright to be provocative.

But I also don’t think she’s dumb.

‘Lame stream media’ is a good example.

Who does she think she’s talking to when she says things like that?

People watching the so-called lsm?

So I think other people with a platform feel compelled to respond for those she smears without one.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Wait, you walked a marathon? How long did that take?

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM

cynccook
you from around Cleveland? I’m from the east side.
I hope your fast, I haven’t been downtown in a while but if the rest is like the flats, you had better be fast.
Hehe

angrymike on March 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Such cockiness makes me wonder what they have up their sleeve for November.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I think that by then, the public-at-large will be wearied by the lies, games and subterfuge coupled with a bad economy that obama might as well quit.
I have said before, he will not get 42,000,000 votes.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Who does she think she’s talking to when she says things like that?

People watching the so-called lsm?So she’s saying..’hey dummies, I’m smarter than you out there watching me…..on the lsm.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Seriously? How often does she appear on the LSM? She’s a paid commentator for Fox. I guess that in some meta way you must be trying to prove your first point, i.e. that you don’t have to be all that smart to (try to) be provocative.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Haven’t seen his standup.

Like I said – haven’t seen his standup – so I could be way off.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Give this a look(content warning):

He deals with white guilt(dude is a lib after all) in a very funny way. This is why I don’t get why he has to be so nasty. He’s got comedic talent and doesn’t need to resort to that. Again Garofalo, Roseanne Barr, Maher, they’re not funny people. They’re just a-holes. They have to be disgusting and offensive to get attention. You could lump the Diceman in there as well. I liked Ford Fairlane, but he was a lousy standup, so he had to use excessive profanity and derogatory terms.

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:48 AM

I don’t drive-so walking for me is TRANSPORTATION.
It also helps keep the eating disorder monster at bay.
If I was forced to stop walking-I might also invest in a bike- I joke that they’d be force feeding me through an IV.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Now you’re blaming it on little children? Ohhh Cyncook!

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM

cynccook
you from around Cleveland? I’m from the east side.
Hehe

angrymike on March 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I’m from LeBron’s hometown! I’m not super-fast, but I plan to be highly-armed during the race. Have you ever run it?

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:53 AM

‘Lame stream media’ is a good example.

Who does she think she’s talking to when she says things like that?

People watching the so-called lsm?

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM

You mean how you and your ilk refer to FAUX NEWS?
Look, freshface, you might be a sweet kid for all I know. But this is the big leagues. You need some serious remedial liberal lessons.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:53 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I can’t get enough of Dennis Miller.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Eppy Epperman is from Cleveland.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Now you’re blaming it on little children? Ohhh Cyncook!

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM

LOL Now I am ashamed. No, not really! It’s just hard to find all that time when they’ve got you so thoroughly outnumbered!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Oh gosh.

They do it every day. They call liberals everything under the sun.

Just bc you agree with them you don’t find it offensive.

Your argument is essentially…I know you are but what am I.

I’m just explaining why someone you find talented might find themselves compelled to comment offensively about dear Sarah.

Not saying one side is worse than another.

Not surprisingly you are wrong about Fluke.

She wasn’t asking for you to pay anything.

She never once mentioned her sex life.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Wait, you walked a marathon? How long did that take?

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM

7:15:00.
Portland, OR 2009.
I would have done it in around 6:30:00-6:45:00-except that Mrs. Know-it-all half-marathoner was tired of stopping @ porta johns and stopped taking water at around mile…8. By 18 I was so dehydrated that I was doubled over.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:56 AM

‘Lame stream media’ is a good example.

Who does she think she’s talking to when she says things like that?

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Uh… perhaps she’s addressing the media that savaged her over and over again, and then blamed her for the Tuscon shootings?

I think she’s earned that right.

John the Libertarian on March 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Well my niece is out the door now, but I remember what it was like and I do sympathize.

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Eppy Epperman is from Cleveland.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

I’m sorry, but I have no idea who that is!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Ann Landers?

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM

She never once mentioned her sex life.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Hello? $3,000 worth of contraception?

John the Libertarian on March 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM

They do it every day. They call liberals everything under the sun.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

But not what the conservative ladies get called. And I have never once heard someone advocate violence against a liberal. There are many such examples of liberals advocating violence against conservatives. Which is ironic because we are the ones with the firearms.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I have said before, he will not get 42,000,000 votes.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Sure they will. BUT…

This whole administration has been one great big “whatdya gonna do about it?”

I still can’t shake the creepy feeling about Holder throwing away the default judgement against the NBPs. They knew they didn’t have to show up – and he let them walk. And nobody did nothinbg.

Same goes for Walpin.

Same goes for Libya.

Same goes for the recent “recess” appointments.

It’s been one trial balloon after another of illegal and unconstitutional behavior to prove to themselves that if the executive branch doesn’t do anything about it – nobody will. When you are the executive branch – you gonna prosecute yourself?

So – what’s to stop massive vote fraud? Or just flat out Putin-like 104% turnout in a heavy Red state with 98% of the vote going blue? Who’s gonna stop him?

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Oh gosh.

They do it every day. They call liberals everything under the sun.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

We’re all waiting breathlessly for one of the examples you were asked to provide. It should be quite easy since “They do it every day.” Go ahead.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Well there’s a wider point, how did Behar and O’Donnell (Rosie not Lawrence, but the distinction is minimal) Colbert, Stewart, Letterman
even the erstwhile George Lopez, get any credibility on political matters,

narciso on March 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Cynccook
the only place I run, is to the bathroom late at night.
My back is messed up good, so no, no running for me anymore.
Akron is getting pretty rough no a days to, best stay armed.
At least we have shall issue.

angrymike on March 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Oh gosh.

They do it every day. They call liberals everything under the sun.

Just bc you agree with them you don’t find it offensive.

Your argument is essentially…I know you are but what am I.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Still waiting for examples. And no, you’ll have to do a lot better than “lamestream media”. Try going up to a woman and calling her lame. Then go up to another woman and call her the C-word. See which one results in you getting your face smashed in.

As for Fluke, she does want me to pay for her birth control. If every health care plan is required to cover that, everyone’s premiums(including mine) will go up. Not to mention her school will be violating their conscience via a government mandate should Fluke get her way. You know, if that sort of thing matters to you.

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I’m sorry, but I have no idea who that is!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM

A Bob Nelson (stand up comedy) character.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Indeed. Both are dangerous and destructive in their zeal.

Schadenfreude on March 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM

7:15:00.
Portland, OR 2009.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Wow. That is a long day! I love biking on the trails, but I absolutely hate biking in traffic. Last year a woman biking in Cleveland during the lunch hour traffic actually crashed into my husband’s car! No helmet, crack right down on the street. Ironically, she was the editor of a local biking magazine.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM

They do it every day. They call liberals everything under the sun.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Examples?

Here let me start…

Sarah Palin would be gang raped by black bros

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM

That video does a great job exposing Maher and Obama. Play that on TV non-stop. Choke on Maher, Barack!

gumble on March 9, 2012 at 1:04 AM

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Well, at this point, I’m not gonna worry. Because ultimately I can’t do anything about it. But remember, for the most part, we are dealing with some of the most arrogant children in this administration. And arrogance always precedes what?

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Cynccook
the only place I run, is to the bathroom late at night.
My back is messed up good, so no, no running for me anymore.
Akron is getting pretty rough no a days to, best stay armed.
At least we have shall issue.

angrymike on March 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM

It’s not so bad here; as usual, the bad guys tend to prey on their neighbors more than anyone else. Still, even in the (extremely)small village where I grew up people lock their doors now.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Lame stream media’ is a good example.

Who does she think she’s talking to when she says things like that?

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Just how stupid are you?

68 percent of voters consider the news media biased

idesign on March 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Which is ironic because we are the ones with the firearms.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Reminds me of the hussies out here in L.A. who viciously attack a man if he isn’t being chivalrous, i.e., holding open the restaurant door so she can push ahead and get her name in first, or giving over the last parking spot because she’s a “lady”. They prey on proper behavior.

John the Libertarian on March 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Anybody got Ziggler’s take on this?

sartana on March 9, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Here let me start…

Sarah Palin would be gang raped by black bros

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I’ll add to it, though someone else will have to provide the links.

“We should all go to Henry Hyde’s house and stone him and his family.” -Alec Baldwin, circa 1998

Then there was the Randi Rhodes comment from today which I already posted.

There’s plenty more.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Give this a look(content warning):

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Not bad – but the premise is a little borrowed from Chris Rock

Chris Rock: No White Man Would Trade Places With Me

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Have you ever considered the notion that Palin is not a nice person?

Considered she is purposefully provocative, and divisive?

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Substitute Obama for Palin and ask yourself the same questions.

Kataklysmic on March 9, 2012 at 1:10 AM

A Bob Nelson (stand up comedy) character.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Drew Carey is from Cleveburg, too. Now, he is actually funny. And he’s political, too!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 1:01 AM

What are you talking about?

Sarah Palin uses her multiple platforms to deride liberals on a regular basis.

You are trying to argue c*%t is worse than pansy, slut is better than traitor.

Sarah attacks millions of people when she insults the groups she labels.

When someone calls her a name they are attacking her.

Just because you internalize that attack on her doesn’t mean it was directed at you.

When CK is calling her names, he isn’t calling conservative women the name. Just dear Sarah. And because of things she has said and done not because she is a conservative.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Shhhh! Freshface must be out googling for something to back up her claims. Let’s all just wait patiently, shall we?

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Cynccook
Yep, where I live they put in low income apartments, its been headed down hill for 15 to 20 yrs.
But I carry, my dear old mother keeps one loaded around at all times, and my lady lives out in the country, so everybody’s pretty safe. ;-)

angrymike on March 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I’m sorry, but I have no idea who that is!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:57 AM

You probably remember this man.

RickB on March 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

“They cling to their Bibles & their guns.”
“They bring a knife, we bring a gun!”
“Punish your enemies!” (spoken before a latino assemblage about Republicans)
“You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig.” (a veiled attack on Sarah Palin)

Who said all these things ‘deriding’ conservatives, freshface?

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Well I’m out
Night all!!!!!

angrymike on March 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Hey Dimwitt, let’s this list of things….

idesign on March 9, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Ok, ‘nista nation and the guv are awful, ill tempered and mean-spirited. Got it.

Ms Fluke is a paragon of virtue, unfairly beset.

Any idea why her parents (who “should be proud”) have been unwilling to put in an appearance or make a statement supporting their offspring?

wolfsDad on March 9, 2012 at 1:19 AM

And because of things she has said and done not because she is a conservative.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

John the Libertarian on March 9, 2012 at 1:19 AM

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

You forgot to include the links, dear.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

John the Libertarian on March 9, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Again. You people are terrible at the cdseven impressions.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Sad story about the young schoolboy in Kansas that was set on fire: Was Boy in K.C. Fire Attack a Victim of His School’s Racist Teaching?

slickwillie2001 on March 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Bed time.
L8tr, Peeps.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

I’m shocked that aholes are telling political jokes.

All politicians are Kuntz.

lexhamfox on March 9, 2012 at 1:23 AM

You probably remember this man.

RickB on March 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Yeah. I went to school with him. No, I didn’t! I just turned 40!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM

The only one of those that is the same is the first one.

Do you understand why?

Obama will be the first to admit he was wrong to say it I’m sure. Not only because it cost him huge politically, but also because he hasn’t done it since.

‘It’ being lump groups of Americans together as a stereotype.

He learned from his mistake. Sarah doesn’t see doing it as a mistake. It’s her bread and butter.

The rest are aggressive campaign rhetoric and a direct insult. Not the same.

And come on, Malkin and Ingram particularly froth at the mouth over ‘liberals’ for a living, lets at least argue honestly.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Cynccook

angrymike on March 9, 2012 at 1:15 AM

An ounce of prevention….

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:25 AM

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Didn’t you promise us some juicy links showing Sarah Palin’s evil ways?

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 1:26 AM

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM
freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM,

You are the idiot of thread. You have no facts to back up anything you say, you pathetic drone.

CoolChange80 on March 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Goodnight, angrymike, sweet dreams twerpy. Goodnight sharrukin, JTL, everybody! Until (God willing) tomorrow!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:28 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Night.

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 1:29 AM

slickwillie2001 on March 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

“Powder keg” is right.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 1:29 AM

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM
freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM,

Blame the victims. You sure are one ignorant piece of garbage. Obamadrones hate women, don’t they.

Louis C.K., is unwatchable. His FX Show is unwatchable and he is almost as ugly as Bill Maher.

CoolChange80 on March 9, 2012 at 1:30 AM

You are trying to argue c*%t is worse than pansy, slut is better than traitor.

Er, because it is. Words have power, and some words have more than others. That’s why you have to spell the c-word “c*%t” when you can type pansy or traitor as is. It’s called a profanity filter because c*** is, you know, profane. I can’t think of a woman I know who doesn’t think it’s among the most vile and disgusting words you can call someone.

But do feel free to link to where Palin has ever called Obama a pansy. We’ll wait. :)

NoLeftTurn on March 9, 2012 at 1:31 AM

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Doesn’t it ever bother you that you have to lie to make the leftist argument? If leftism is the right way then shouldn’t you be able to tell the truth about it?

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 1:31 AM

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 12:32 AM
freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:11 AM,

Back it up Jackoff.

CoolChange80 on March 9, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Just like he thought ‘the Cambridge cop was acting stupidly, he didn’t have to read SB 1070, to oppose it, doctors are just removing
tonsels and legs at random, for money, aggressive ignorance and contempt is his stock and trade.

narciso on March 9, 2012 at 1:32 AM

slickwillie2001 on March 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Man, that was disgusting….

Black racists, all out in the open.

idesign on March 9, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Sarah Palin looks amazing. She looks Younger and more fit than she has in a while. I like the new glasses.

CoolChange80 on March 9, 2012 at 1:34 AM

‘It’ being lump groups of Americans together as a stereotype.

freshface on March 9, 2012 at 1:24 AM

No, sweetie, he did not learn from his mistake. He is the most divisive President I’ve seen in my lifetime. And I remember Johnson & Nixon. But then again, he has not one single qualification to be president. Reading a teleprompter doesn’t count. Off the cuff without it, he’s worse than Bush at speaking without the southern accent. There’s a reason he’s referred to as SCOAMF.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

You are on a roll tonight, excellent post on this and other threads.

arnold ziffel on March 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM