Quotes of the day

posted at 11:05 pm on March 8, 2012 by Allahpundit

“Another pig….and a media association has hired the pig, Louis C.K., to be their headliner for the big media dinner? Really? I am not going. I refuse to go. Everyone in the media should join me in this boycott…

“He uses filthy language about women…..yes, the C word…and yes, even to describe a woman candidate for Vice President of the United States. It isn’t just Governor Palin he denigrates. He denigrates all women and looks to the crowd to laugh…

“I hope all the other women and men in the media join me in not going.”

***

“But Maher doesn’t have sponsors like Limbaugh does!” cry the left-wing Maher enablers. Yes, but he does have an endless stream of high-profile liberals parading through his studio. In fact, it was reported that none other than David Axelrod, who on Wednesday attacked Mitt Romney for his insufficient outrage over Limbaugh’s sexist rant, is set to visit the Maher show to kiss the ring of the Misogynist One. Also, I’m no genius, but doesn’t HBO run his show? Couldn’t liberals boycott HBO?

Rush Limbaugh is justifiably boycotted for calling a woman a “slut” and a “prostitute,” but the man who used the c-word, twat and boobs to refer to Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann is getting a visit from a top Democratic strategist. Liberals have demanded that GOP leaders denounce Limbaugh, but President Obama, who has opined repeatedly on the Limbaugh controversy, refuses to denounce Maher. This despite the fact that Maher has made a high-profile $1 million donation to Obama’s super PAC, which is run by longtime Obama aide Bill Burton.

But remember: liberals care deeply about misogyny.

***

Mr. Maher, who disagrees with Sarah Palin’s politics, has called her a litany of adjectives inappropriate to repeat in any setting and are of the most derogatory of terms reserved for only violent verbal hate crimes against women. We understand that he has donated $1 million dollars of his personal money paid to him through various businesses that thrive on the ratings of his hate speech to your Priorities USA Action to aid in your efforts to re-elect President Obama.

President Obama eloquently stated today in his press conference that, “all decent folks can agree that the remarks that were made don’t have any place in the public discourse.”

We are certain you agree with him, as do we that these types of remarks have no place in our society and the people that unapologetically make them must not be allowed to purchase a seat at the table of public discourse. Therefore, we are calling on Priorities USA Action and you to live up to the standard set by President Obama and take Mr. Maher’s million dollars and pay it forward.

***

***

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Be gone!

dmann on March 8, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Is it too late to comment?

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:07 PM

No link for your first quote, AP?

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I just can’t get worked up about Rush.
As a woman, I agree with him.
There are $lut$ out there.
Physically & figuratively.

Spade=spade.
Palin?
She was never one.
But the media didn’t care.

And now?
I don’t care about their Flucker.

Badger40 on March 8, 2012 at 11:09 PM

No link for your first quote, AP?

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Huh…I see it. Below is it.

I am not going…..”

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Palin! Yes! About freakin’ time!

Lanceman on March 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Huh…I see it. Below is it.

“I am not going…..”

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM

That is now the first quote. But what happened to the real first quote?

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I agree with Obama on this.

Nothing Obama says has any place in the public discourse…all Lies.

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

That is now the first quote. But what happened to the real first quote?

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Oh…not again….

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Greta’s a hypocrite. I’ll take her outrage over Louis CK seriously when she stops pallin’ around with Nugent.

SnarkVader on March 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM

The ShePac video needs to go viral!

Fight like a girl..:)

idesign on March 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Evil is as evil does, and these liberals are filled to their little brims with it. It flows abundantly forth from their corrupted twisted souls, in their every word and jester. It cakes their vision so thoroughly they cannot even see it.

ray on March 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Ok! I call it first! *looks around for wife*….Sarah’s MINE!

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM

So here is my prediction :
By Friday, Haseen Obama will say that he is returning the $ 1 mil from Maher.
He will just say it .
I mean this guy has no shame in accepting money from foreign terrorists.
The Lying King will do what he does best.

burrata on March 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM

“Waiting for his call” – Shawn Hannity.

“It is 5 O’clock, somewhere” – Obama

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Oh…not again….

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Well it was there, Greta’s was second and now it’s gone.

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Obama is probably a big fan of Louis C. K.

MeatHeadinCA on March 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM

SnarkVader on March 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Cry me a river.
-l4l

Ok! I call it first! *looks around for wife*….Sarah’s MINE!

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I’LL take Andrea Tarantula!

Lanceman on March 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I do not find any of Louis C.K. and Maher’s words funny in the least bit. Let the double standards and the foul an disgusting behaviors of the lefties/liberals hang out for all to see. The GOP needs to hammer those points in.

galtani on March 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Ugh, Hannity made her sit through all that. It wasn’t even about me and I couldn’t stand it.

Yeah, Obama has an amazing ability to reach new depths of hypocrisy. Palin was right to say she wouldn’t take any calls from that phony.

Dongemaharu on March 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM

HBO has got to go!!

multiuseless on March 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Well, at least this silly tempest in a teapot is making waves in the opposite direction for a change…. Even yahoo has picked it up: Women’s Group Presses Obama on Limbaugh/Maher Double Standard

cynccook on March 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Nothing Obama says has any place in the public discourse…all Lies.

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

A guy at work today said we should lynch all political poles that lie in their public discourse…but then…I told him there would be, no liberals.

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Here is the link to the RTCA fFacebook page. If you have it in you, please let the media what we think of them for inviting this pig.

Be Breitbart!

Louis C.K. to Perform at Radio and TV Correspondents’ Dinner

idesign on March 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Looks like Allahpundit needed to juice up the click counter again. Always go with a proven winner, I say.

platypus on March 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Gov. palin gives the GOP so much cover because over the last 4 years all the hate & venon that has been thrown at her. Yet, it’s the GOP establishment swine that attack her as much as the left; think the bush family & hack supporters, Rove, Coulter, krauthammer, O’reilly, et al. Then they wonder why their is a split between conservatives and those rino dogs in the beltway.

Listen you tools, who pick our candidates and live off our money, maybe if you start backing Gov. palin once in a while I’ll think about voting for one of your chosen ones.

By the way, can we say adios to the bush family, they have destroyed conservatism more than any family in history!

Danielvito on March 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Obama- the Farce is with him.

profitsbeard on March 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Another missed teachable moment here. Instead of exposing the shallow deception of the left’S idea of policy with this obvious set up and volley crap, we all got slutty. It was no fluke that team Issa got all wee weed up over this crap without even having a clue how they were getting played. Yes , Title X – pinheads, thats all you need to know. This was a non-issue from the start, but that aint stoppin the righteous, is it?

how does that song go-
“Don’t stop believing, hold on to that feeling ?
and the left thinks they’re the party of “emotion”

FlaMurph on March 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Another ode to Rush by proxy. Must be a very slow news night.

AYNBLAND on March 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Ok! I call it first! *looks around for wife*….Sarah’s MINE!

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I’LL take Andrea Tarantula!

Lanceman on March 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM

You two can keep them I’ll take Jenna Lee.

RickB on March 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Hadn’t thought of that…..
I mean…..
With out liberal lies…
you can’t have stretching the truth….
Nothing little about a Lib lie.

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Another ode to Rush by proxy. Must be a very slow news night.

AYNBLAND on March 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

They were right about you. Did Rush Limbaugh criticize the GOP guy you were working for or something?

sharrukin on March 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Another ode to Rush by proxy. Must be a very slow news night.

AYNBLAND on March 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Thought you were going to bed?

Lanceman on March 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Where’s DBag and his progressive words of wisdom? I was really hoping he’d chime in…

av8tr on March 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM

cynccook on March 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I think the death of Breitbart had more of an effect on people than many thought. This means something more now and we need to fight.

BakerAllie on March 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM

cynccook on March 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM

King Obama will return that money to Bill Maher late tomorrow during the Friday night document dump or Saturday night while we’re watching the primary returns from Kansas.

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Anyone seen Dire?

Lanceman on March 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM

What is wrong with making “conservative” art? Why are we immediately conceding such a basic point? If there is a market for it–and I firmly believe there is (see, Fox News!)–why not try to cash in on it?

We might put some political points across in the process!

Indian_Raj_in_California on March 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Obama is probably a big fan of Louis C. K.

MeatHeadinCA on March 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM

and Jimmy Fallon
and
Wanda Sykes
and
Joy Behar
and
Jennifer Lopez
and
Madonna
and
Jerry Brown
and…..

burrata on March 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I’m glad Greta is taking a stand. I can’t believe how vacuous these people are who planned this dinner. Why would they hire such a vile person at any time, much less when this whole Limbaugh situation is in the news?

Rose on March 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Another ode to Rush by proxy. Must be a very slow news night.

AYNBLAND on March 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Rush gives you a purpose. You’re an effing loser.

CW on March 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Palin 2012. Accept No Substitutes.™

Emperor Norton on March 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Louis CK is awesome.

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Man, I often disagree with Kirsten Powers, but damned if I don’t respect her. She’s totally right on this, and she must be taking all sorts of crap from her own side for speaking truth to power.

Caiwyn on March 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Rose on March 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Precisely to rub it in her face. They can do anything they want.

promachus on March 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

too tired to blog tonight, ya’ll be cool. tomorrows i’ll see yaz.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM

What WI Lt. Gov on ShePAC….yummy.

angryed on March 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM

This is getting good. We can not stop pressing the Obama/ Maher connection. Believe me, it’s a lot more damaging and relevant than a 20 year old video of Obama hugging a guy no one has ever heard of.

Obama = Maher

Go RBNY on March 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM

But there is another….

Louis CK is awesome.

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

LCK 2012.

Electrongod on March 8, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Oboobi and all the missed Sistah Souljah moments. A real POS.

AH_C on March 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Liberal misogynists don’t really mean it.

Igor R. on March 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

What’s going on Allah?

Looks like read meat.

Smells like red meat.

Nobody’s biting though.

Maybe check the filter, one of mine got hung up.

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Oh yeah? “Eat a bag of d*cks”.

OkieDoc on March 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

The other side’s hatred and name calling of Sarah is understandable. They fear her ability to connect with the “ordinary” folk. It is the misogynists on our side, the ones that should be Sarah’s allies, that are a concern, including many here on this forum. Think some folks need to take a long hard look in the mirror. I know they won’t like what they see. Yes, this is a teachable moment. For both sides.

Tarnsman on March 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I hope all the other women and men in the media join me in not going.

I also hope everyone has the courage to stand up to this.

Greta has principles.

The Fluke display may turn against them…and soon.

Let us see who loves/respects women, and who don’t.

Right now, Obama stands with the Taliban, really. He has not spoken against Karzai’s new sharia rules/laws. Until he does he is the same as them.

He also is pro Maher. Lefties hate women and people, in general. They just like moochers on their plantations, so the Looters can live like emperors.

Media, suffocate, you fools.

Good on Greta!

Schadenfreude on March 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Palin smacked Obama good with that comment about presidential phone time being better spent on Goldstar moms.

Kataklysmic on March 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Maybe check the filter, one of mine got hung up.

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Gee that’s too bad. Go play with Chuckles the clown over at LittleGreenGoofballs.

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I gotta say, Sarah Palin is soooo gracious….much more gracious than I would ever be.
She’s also right when she says that Obama, as POTUS, doesn’t need to be calling anyone like Fluke…saving those “phone calls” for more “important” matters.

tencole on March 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

The “C” word is Louis C.K.’s middle name.

Igor R. on March 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I hope not, we’re certainly getting Maher’s money’s worth out of the relationship. Besides, I don’t think Obama can legally coordinate with his SuperPAC – not that legalities have botchered him in the past, but this is his reelection we’re talking about, and that’s a big f’ing deal as Biden would say.

Romney/Jindal 2012

Go RBNY on March 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

You guys wear out libtard4life or something?

Lanceman on March 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Louis CK is awesome.

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I kinda like him. His show is great.

I don’t know what it is about these comedians that makes them just go all hate/rage when it comes to politics. I’d maybe get it if they were funny still, but good comedians start to think using dirty words and calling people names is the height of comedy when it comes to republicans. They stop being funny and get that weird look in their eyes.

I don’t have a problem with him saying what he says as much asI have a problem with democrats embracing him for it after. I’m not sure we should expect more from comedians. But we’re supposed to demand more from politicians.

Ampersand on March 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Tarnsman on March 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Move a little to the left into the light and tilt your chin up a bit. Its makes you more noble as you strike a pose.

sharrukin on March 8, 2012 at 11:56 PM

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I get that you hate the guy.

Not really sure why you have such visceral loathing for the guy.

Did he ban you or something?

And are you sure you want to keep posting that weird link?

Do you comment there? What a sewer that place is.

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Freshfake
you talk like you’ve been many times, you got more problems then you know!

angrymike on March 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:58 PM

No, fishface. Somehow, he morphed into Nick Nolte.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Ampersand on March 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Than you are a fool….

Louis C.K. says of Palin: “her f*** retard making c***” and “the baby that just came out of her f**** disgusting c***.”

To Palin: just “stick your t** in its mouth and shut up.”

And here is more:  ”…her f***** retard making c****”

Need more to convince you?  Here is what he says on twitter:

“I want to rub my father’s c*** all over Sarah Palin’s fat t***”

By the way, there is more, lots more.

I got this from Greta’s page, so Allah please don’t ban me..:)

idesign on March 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Johnson once performed a valuable function, sorting through the psychotic rages, of the Jihadists and the left, at one point, he decided to stop resisting the tide, and become part of the nutroots.
which really takes no talent at all.

narciso on March 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I saw the Mikado tonight. There’s a section in the opera to ad lib and insert current cultural milieu. In the course of this 3 minute section they mocked Newt Gingrich (“the former speaker of the house with rich SuperPACS), Michelle Bachmann with the performer making crossed eyes, Pat Robertson, a shout out to the 1%, and calling the Tea Party “Tea Baggers.” There was a passing reference to big government and raising taxes at the beginning, but it got lost in their litany of these other attacks. I made a point of speaking to someone in charge on the way out and got contact info for the head honcho. It’s a shame because the performance was amazing besides that garbage. BUT if we don’t speak up and push back, they’ll think they can get away with this garbage. Enough.

conservative pilgrim on March 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Great is wrong on this one. Well, it’s her counter-argument, but it’s not the right tactic.

I’ve seen Louie, live, twice, waaayy before he had any fame. He’s typical Boston left.

…but this is a chum line for him.

Even though I’m a fan, video of Barry yuckin it up with a guy whose taken some of the shots he has at Catholics and religion in general is not what O needs.

So, screw the boycotts and the screaming. Let him do the gig and say what he wants about Rush, Santorum, etc… it’s just builds the case about how hostile Barry and his crew are to religion.

budfox on March 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I got this from Greta’s page, so Allah please don’t ban me..:)

idesign on March 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I doubt banning will happen…
You are repeating censored language from one of the Leftist’s Amerikan Idols.

Electrongod on March 9, 2012 at 12:06 AM

this entire episode is a distraction for the peasants.

Obama has never shifted. He’s always been the same guy. But he adjusts to the conditions of his environment. He’s not mainstream; he’s about moving the mainstream.

Read McCarthy if you want to know what’s up. Many people have thought this for some time…but i’ve not seen a clearer description of Obama that this

Obama has set in motion the apparatus for a very different country…both domestically and internationally. The chances a good that Obama will be seen 50 years from now as a transformative figure…and I suspect a hero in the eyes of future Americans

Yes, there is a reactionary segment…but they (to use McCarthy’s term) feckless. The opposition is weak…and tend to be scattered

I’ve not seen any R show up who can seriously articulate the problem…and too be fair, how many pols want to go up against the sheer rage of the machine (cf. CNN)…We would like someone to stand up against the casual epithets sputtered out by the left (cf. CNN) but really…what pol is going to do that.

r keller on March 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Lanceman on March 8, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I’ll take Andy Levy.
What?

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I’ll take Andy Levy.
What?

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Welcome.

Electrongod on March 9, 2012 at 12:11 AM

By the way, there is more, lots more.

I got this from Greta’s page, so Allah please don’t ban me..:)

idesign on March 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Maybe just use all asterisks, that would be better and more effective, I think. That is one repugnant dude.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I’ll take Andy Levy.
What?

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Take him where and do what with him? *genuinely bewildered face*

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM

idesign on March 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I’m not making myself clear. I believe and celebrate free speech. The guy is a douche bag and the only reason he said it was to piss of the right and make the left get a fuzzy hate high.

But I don’t want to silence the guy. I don’t want his show taken of the air.

The problem I have is with the left embracing such a guy and then the MSM and the left getting away with acting like the morally superior people in this country. I’d rather point out that hypocrisy than silence someone.

I’m kinda glad to see Bill Maher speak for democrats.

Ampersand on March 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I’m really sick of this game. The only time the left OR the right get all hot and bothered about insults at a woman, or women in general is near election times.

It only gets worse after the shock and indignation over an insult at a female dies down. From then it goes to gays then sinks to the ever ready to play race card.

I suppose if a liberal were to honestly discuss an issue instead of switching the subject, hurling invectives, and flat out lying, their heads would explode and baby Jesus would start killing kittens.

Wolfmoon on March 9, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I get that you hate the guy.

Not really sure why you have such visceral loathing for the guy.

Did he ban you or something?

And are you sure you want to keep posting that weird link?

Do you comment there? What a sewer that place is.

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Chuckles is a loser and a jealous vile human being. This was one of my favorites from Chuckles the loon when he tried to trash Breitbart.

As to the rest of your questions, it’s none of your business.

JPeterman on March 9, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Greta Van Susteren

Can’t say whether I agree with not going because of this CK fellow. I have never even heard of him/her. Sounds like a typical a$$wipe leftist. From the quotes in the article I get the cut of his jib. Folks like that remind me of the cowards online that will say things, they are to cowardly to say to someones face. Sounds like it could be the case with this one. I really don’t feel like spending any effort investigated it further, that is unless it shows up here trolling.
Kirsten Powers
Similar to the other Powers article. Liberals care nothing for anything but liberalism. They will place everything second to their failed philosophy.
She-Pac
It will fall on deaf ears, see above.
Video 1 Won’t watch.
Video 2 Like I said deaf ears.
Video 3 Palin is a remarkable women.

The gig is up or is it jig. Its falling apart on 0. A lot of folks don’t seem to realize this, but Rush has done us all a huge favor.

Bmore on March 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Lol, I’m a Gutfeld gal myself. How’s it going, Twerp?

BakerAllie on March 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Ampersand on March 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM

So, what exactly is it that you “kinda” like about him again? Because from what I can tell he has absolutely no redeeming features.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Once again, this is all falling Rush’s way. Now the fire is on the double-standards of the media. Weird how these things morph.

John the Libertarian on March 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

You guys wear out libtard4life or something?

Lanceman on March 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM

No..lobotomy4life was on a couple of threads a time or two this morning….probably ran out of diapers and has to stay on the pottie, till mom brings home more.

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

galtani on March 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Yeah – I think that’s the part that gets me. They go into this “they’re comedians” defense…none of it is funny! They simply use stand=up comedy as an excuse to spew vulgar insults at someone. There is literally zero comedic value to it.

I dunno – but if that’s what it takes to make a liberal chuckle – it must be a pretty miserable existence otherwise. I can’t see myself scrambling to free up 60 minutes a week to watch Maher hurl that garbage around.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Take him where and do what with him? *genuinely bewildered face*

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM

You really are an gray haired lady.

RickB on March 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM

KOOLAID2 on March 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Here’s to hoping libfreeordie shows up soon to extol the virtues of Critical Race Theory and Derrick Bell as a kind gentleman who thinks the world of “us people”.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Lol, I’m a Gutfeld gal myself. How’s it going, Twerp?

BakerAllie on March 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I had some fun with L4L on the morning Pollak thread.
She ignored me because it pisses her off when I bring up my background.LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

You really are an gray haired lady.

RickB on March 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Hey, she’s running in the Boston Marathon so she ain’t that old.

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Bmore on March 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Oh, I assure you the left realizes it. The trolls will increase exponentially before it’s over.

Now. This thread is boring. Can we get some trolls here? Fishface? DBag? Anyone?

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:21 AM

idesign on March 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Man, that’s vile stuff. It is a wonder someone hasn’t beaten the living hell out of him by now.

a capella on March 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Louis CK is awesome.

freshface on March 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Sadly the dude is funny. Look him up on YouTube and you’ll see his regular standup stuff is good(and BTW, look up Dane Cook immediately after and you’ll see he got all his material from Louis). That’s why I don’t understand why he waded into this filth with those horrible remarks about Palin.

It’s not like Janeane Garofalo who has no talent and was never a good standup comedian. She has to traffic in hate in order to keep herself relevant. Louis CK should be better than this and is alienating half the country instead of shutting up about politics and just telling his jokes.

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM

JPeterman on March 9, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I used to comment on Little Greeen Psychpaths waaay back in the day-and a few years ago I was harassed by kilgore trout on FB.
He was being an ass to several HA women.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Bmore on March 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Him telling Sleep Train to pound sand will be a bigger story than anyone realizes. THAT is the kind of stuff that opens eyes.

With that one move – he was able to issue a heartfelt apology to SlutFluke, and with the denial of Sleep Train’s money – he was able to tell the whole world that he still thinks she’s a slut.

To those that didn’t think he knew what he was doing all along – you stand corrected.

The guy gets up in the morning – has a cup of coffee and a cigar, and victory just pours out of his @$$.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Hey, she’s running in the Boston Marathon so she ain’t that old.

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

She forgot what you do with a man.

RickB on March 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I was harassed by kilgore trout on FB.
He was being an ass to several HA women.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Andre Skujins is not Kilgore trout.

Lanceman on March 9, 2012 at 12:27 AM

She forgot what you do with a man.

RickB on March 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Make him mow the lawn? What??

BakerAllie on March 9, 2012 at 12:27 AM

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:16 AM

In my experience, there are two kinds of liberals. The first is the stereotypical “bleeding heart” who sees the world as a celebration of unicorns and rainbows and who believes that everyone is good and that if we only shared and shared alike everthing would be perfect. The other type is what I call the ‘toxic liberal. These people are so consumed by self-loathing on such a deep level that they’re not even really aware of how it controls their lives. They project everything that they hate about themselves onto the rest of the world. Truth be told, they despise not only themselves but everyone else. They want to destroy our society not so much from a burning desire to help those less fortunate but from an uncontrollable urge to crush and destroy those who are happy and successful. These are the people who talk about how much better the Earth would be if there were no people on it. Both types are equally dangerous.

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Doughboy on March 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Sorry – that Louie show was absolutely unwatchable.

I don’t know what comedian you see – but that guy sucks.

CycloneCDB on March 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM

You really are an gray haired lady.

RickB on March 9, 2012 at 12:18 AM

LOL

Hey, she’s running in the Boston Marathon so she ain’t that old.

sharrukin on March 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Uh, thanks, I think? LOL Cleveland. Half Marathon. Or, after today, maybe the 10K!

cynccook on March 9, 2012 at 12:30 AM