Michelle Malkin and S.E. Cupp to Keith Olbermann: We don’t buy your belated, fake apology

posted at 4:15 pm on March 8, 2012 by Tina Korbe

After conservatives decried the left’s obvious double standard when it comes to incivility toward women (where was the president’s phone call to the conservative women who’ve been on the receiving end of far worse taunts and insults than those suffered by Sandra Fluke?), repeat rhetorical offender Keith Olbermann sought on last night’s Countdown to justify liberal hypocrisy. The thrust of his argument: It’s not misogyny when liberal men make cracks against conservative women!

For those who he knew wouldn’t buy that argument, though, he also offered something else — an apology to two women he’s insulted in the past. The attacks in question? In October 2009, Olbermann called Hot Air founder Michelle Malkin, “a big mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it.” Then, in April of last year, Olbermann tweeted about conservative commentator S.E. Cupp, “On so many levels she’s a perfect demonstration of the necessity of the work Planned Parenthood does.”

While Olbermann continued to insist that his now-notorious comments contained not the slightest hint of misogyny, he did admit they were “mean” and said he was sorry for saying them.

Cupp and Malkin didn’t accept.

“I could hardly hear the “apology” through the din of insults,” Cupp tweeted. She followed that up with: “It’s my parents who deserve the apology. They dared to have me w/o consulting PP first.”

Malkin pointed out the superficial circumstances under which Olbermann uttered his apology: “No @mediaite, @KeithOlbermann never apologized to ME. He apologized to a CAMERA to make his crap go away.”

I suppose the same could be said of Rush Limbaugh: He never apologized directly to Sandra Fluke (she says she wouldn’t have wanted him to, though) and liberals argue that he, too, made the apology to “make his crap go away” (namely, to stop his supposed “exodus” of advertisers, which didn’t actually occur in the manner in which the MSM touts it).

But Cupp and Malkin still haven’t received a phone call from the president — and that’s no small difference between them and Sandra Fluke. Olbermann, Limbaugh and show hosts like them will continue to make as many provocative comments as they can get away with (good for ratings!) — and apologize for whatever they can’t. But the president’s politicization of a spat that didn’t concern him was what was so new and obnoxious about the entire Limbaugh/Fluke affair. If his excuse is that Fluke is a private citizen, that’s pretty lame: She’s a seasoned activist who, by testifying before Congress, consented to be made the center of any controversy her testimony might spark. Besides, as Jonah Goldberg first pointed out, he never showed such concern for the besmirching of Joe the Plumber.

Furthermore, the president said his interest in reassuring and encouraging Fluke was to encourage young women to speak out. As a woman much younger than Fluke, I can’t say I find it the least bit reassuring or encouraging to speak out when I observe the insults routinely hurled at women who share my ideology and/or receive such insults myself. Either the president wants everyone to feel free to speak their minds — in which case he would call Cupp, Malkin or at least one such conservative woman whom liberals have attempted to silence to make that point — or he just wants liberal women to feel free to speak their minds. I think we all know which it is.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Who is this nobody?

CorporatePiggy on March 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM

If a Keith Olbermann fell in a bathtub, would it make a sound?

tom daschle concerned on March 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Cupp and Malkin didn’t accept.

Good for them. Keith is a most unpleasant fellow.

rbj on March 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Spare us, let Flooke be the face of the Democratic party and see how the election goes.

rob verdi on March 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Hey, champ, how about encouraging voters to not run away in the opposite direction when you approach as they may end up with a media anal probe as Joe the Plumber found out.

If liberals didn’t have double standards, they’d have no standards at all.

kim roy on March 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I seem to remember that it was the RIGHT that spoke out about how Hillary was treated by the left during the campaign.

I hate two-faced lib-twerps.

Laura in Maryland on March 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

$4.09 for gas today.

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I once got in a fight with a couple of civilian dudes while I was in the military, well ok more than once, and they had some choice words which insulted my service. I would feel much better if PBHO were to call me and profess his sympathy because I’m still suffering from the after effects.

Bishop on March 8, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Cupp and Malkin rule. I honestly didn’t know Keith Odormann was even still around.

Roymunson on March 8, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Speaking of which –

Where was President Downgrade’s concern when the Tea Party folks were being castigated as terrorists and ‘teabaggers’ – did he call them and express his support for their speaking out?

Chip on March 8, 2012 at 4:21 PM

If you are liberal, no apology is necessary. If you are conservative, no apology is sufficient.

Keep that in mind as we go on to actual news and stop listening to all the posturing.

The histrionics are all a ruse to deflect from what is really going on, the theft of our freedoms by people who want power.

Lily on March 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

If a Keith Olbermann fell in a bathtub, would it make a sound?

tom daschle concerned on March 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM

If all the conservative bloggers and writers were to stop watching Keef would his only viewers be his immediate family?

kim roy on March 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Either the president wants everyone to feel free to speak their minds —

Sure he does, and he particularly cares about promoting a civil tone towards women (because of his daughters, you know).

That’s why Barry/Baraka refused to accept the $1 million campaign contribution from foul-mouthed misogynist Bill Maher, who called Governor Sarah Palin a c*nt and a stupid tw*t.

Oh, wait . . . .

AZCoyote on March 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Meanwhile the economy….

Unless the country wants to keep talking about crap that no one cares about because they want to score political points.

UBuffaloBulls on March 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

who’s this guy?

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I swear, we should just ignore him. He isn’t worth mentioning. He doesn’t even have any gravitas or any influence, standing or mention in any group, demo, voting bloc, etc.

They only time I hear about this tool is some post on a conservative blog or talk show. They do not even mention him in the MSM at all anymore!

12 people watch his sorry excuse of a “T.V.” show!

Just don’t post anything about this maroon and he will disappear completely!

Opposite Day on March 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

To ask thugs to be reasonable, just and classy is another definition of insanity.

It is also insane of Romney to not “speak ill of Obama”. He’ll lose, perfumed, and in satiny gloves.

Unrelenting impertinence is the only thing which could conceivably beat them. Otherwise, they are fully deserved.

Schadenfreude on March 8, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Keefe used to be on TV, no..?

d1carter on March 8, 2012 at 4:23 PM

The economy is a slut.

Gas prices are a whore.

Socialistic takeover of healthcare is Nancy Pelosi’s underpants.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 4:23 PM

The reason they didn’t get a call from the president because he doesn’t think his daughters were effected by Overbites remarks. His daughters only are effected by conservative comments. They are singing lalalalala whenever a liberal says something offensive.

Conservative4Ever on March 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Who is this Keith Olbermann fellow?

If that is his picture, he looks like smarmy douchebag.

jukin3 on March 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Stop saying that she “testified” before Congress. This was a press conference. Stop elevating it to a level that it does not deserve. It may as well have been a paid campaign commercial.

I am sick of conservatives conceding these points and following the liberal narrative.

weaselyone on March 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM

An angry, bitter little man desperately trying to remain relevant.

What’s next? An apology for the “Bush is a Nazi” slur?

Captain Kirock on March 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I thought olbermann died on the table when they tried to extract that hamster???

crash72 on March 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Shame on President Obama for trotting out his daughters in this disingenuous, cynical election year stunt of personally calling a political activist who received a little criticism for her radical views presented before Congress. I anxiously await the president’s description of how he explained Bill Maher’s comments about Sarah Palin to Sasha and Malia, and why it’s OK to line his pockets with $1 million of that man’s money. (Anyone see him dodge this question at his press conference? The squirming was spectacular, and ole Barry looked mighty pissed off).

Keep the pressure on!
The time they are a-changin’!

Rational Thought on March 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Keith’s zenith was sitting next to Dan Patrick…

He is at his nadir now… and he knows it…

I’m not sure if he is Mr. Irrevelant or Mr. Hypocrite… either one fits…

Khun Joe on March 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Obama is such an enormous phony that he gives phony a certain credbility. That’s what happens when you do something extraordinarily well.

jeanie on March 8, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Another difference is that Malkin and Cupp don’t have a “Take a Number” dispenser on the footboards of their beds like the Georgetown Whore.

Crusty on March 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM

In the important news of the day:

Gas Prices Now A Big Factor In Presidential Election

Too bad for Obama and his continued Downgrading of the energy supply, sounds like that issue is going to be a Keystone in the election.

Chip on March 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM

One of the most hilarious pieces I’ve ever read about horse’s a$$ Olbermann was a couple months ago on (shock!) Gawker.

If you are a TV executive who hires this man, you are a f***ing idiot.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on March 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I don’t think that Olbermann has the psychiatric clarity to form an apology.

He is a fanatic … and fanaticism goes hand-in-hand with Leftism. Fanaticism also disallows the possibility of truthful utterances.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM

who’s this guy?

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Spokesman for Summer’s Eve

Kataklysmic on March 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Oh, and could someone from the Left explain Why is the DNC waging a War on liberty?

Chip on March 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Keith Olbermann is a skid mark on the toilet bowl known as Liberalism…

Seven Percent Solution on March 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Remember, my friends. Keith Olbermann is a comedian so he shouldn’t be taken seriously. Isn’t that what the left has been telling us why we should ignore Bill Maher?

Olbermann is certainly no journalist.

Kingfisher on March 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM

weaselyone on March 8, 2012 at 4:25 PM

So true!

angrycodgr on March 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM

The moonbats don’t care about double standards, except as a tool. They really don’t. They consider themselves to always be in the right. They behave like an ascendant culture.

kunegetikos on March 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM

He used to be a sports analyst, and I even thought he was very cleaver while doing that. Then he got tired of not being able to slander conservatives at every turn, so he moved to the “news”.

kirkill on March 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Michelle Malkin and S.E. Cupp will be receiving a call from Barack Obama with an apology in 5…4…3…2…2…2…2…2…2…2…2……
2…2…2…2…2…

Kingfisher on March 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Good for both these guys. I’m thinking if someone needs to step in to help advance Breitbart’s mission, then Boss Emeritus would be my pick.

petefrt on March 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Touche, o’ eater of dung, say they.

LizardLips on March 8, 2012 at 4:34 PM

…but…but…but…Olbermann graduated from….Cornell! He even showed us his degree!

Wow, he’s smart! (/sarc)

Kingfisher on March 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I’m still not sure if she’s a flukeing woman. She lied about everything else, and her’s is a visage only a lumberjack with girl parts could appreciate.

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Am I wrong to think this would be a good opportunity to take the high road and accept forgiveness when offered?

For the record, I detest Olbermann and question his sincerity, but I don’t think failing to accept the apology helps anything either.

pb5000 on March 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Olby: There’s baseball and sometimes other things…like Socialism.

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I think they should be gracious and accept the apology. Forgive him, as well. That does more for them than it does for him.
Grow up.

..and continue to hold his feet to the fire because it won’t be the end of his deranged rants.

bridgetown on March 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Keith Overdone: passed-up bag of wind with lipstick.

M240H on March 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Obama is incapable of the truth. His constant lies and deceptions are so transparent that the only fools that belive his swill are liberal fools. He and Maher are much closer in their phoney intellect than you may have imagined.

volsense on March 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM

The better move would have been to ignore this guy altogether and let him continue his inevitable fade into the oblivion he so richly deserves.

natasha333 on March 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM

pb5000 on March 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Just naive if you imagine that it is anything but a shoddy attempt at damage control and an attempt to keep up the outrageous outrage at Limbaugh as a liberal tactic to silence conservatives.

sharrukin on March 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM

When your whole life is a lie, why would an insincere apology have any relevance?

volsense on March 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM

kim roy on March 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Can test tubes actually watch TV?

TugboatPhil on March 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I’ve just called my Congressman’s office (Stimpy Hoyer) and asked when he’s going to advise Michelle and S.E. to sue.

BTW, the night after all this stuff hit the fan, I was listening to Mark Levin and he said something about writers on OUR side who were throwing Rush under the bus. Haven’t seen anything since and Mark didn’t give names. Anyone have names?

Portia46 on March 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM

She’s a seasoned activist who, by testifying before Congress,

For gosh sakes, Tina. Will you please stop saying that Fluke (rhymes with F*ck) testified before Congress. This is the second time I’ve had to correct you, and your misstatement only fans the fire. She did NOT testify before Congress. She “testified” at a staged press conference put on by Nancy Pelosi and her democrat henchmen. The whole “controversy” was created out of thin air and was nothing more than stagecraft.

So PLEASE stop repeating this bit of misinformation.

Thanks.

NOMOBO on March 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM

pb5000 on March 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

good point and well-taken. However, only SE and MM can offer forgiveness, that’s up to them. Forgiveness is something that is lost on the Derrick Bell’s, Flukes’, feministas etc that are running around. It’s only “we demand an apology!” followed by “apology not accepted” followed by more sword rattling. Ah well. The only thing compelling this nameless one to say sorry is to get his mug in the mix again.

fail.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Spokesman for Summer’s Eve

Kataklysmic on March 8, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I had to look up “Summer’s Eve.” I suspected what it was but it made your post even funnier when I confirmed my suspicions.

Conservative4Ever on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I hate two-faced lib-twerps.

Laura in Maryland on March 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Spot on Laura. I remember this, and I do believe it was Rush coming to her defense and questioning why NOW, LSM, etc. were silent on how she was treated.

redmama on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Olby, the POS who got hired by the second chakra loon !

burrata on March 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

rob verdi on March 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Rob, it is not pronounced “Flooke”. It is pronounced Fluke-rhymes with F*ck. What could be more appropriate? I would love to see the democraps “fluked”.

NOMOBO on March 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Flukeing used to be fun before this manufactured controversy. Thanks democrats and thanks Rush. I’ll never fluke with enthusiasm ever again.

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Lumping Limbaugh with Olbermann just turned me off to YOU, Tina Korbe, and I won’t be reading your threads anymore.

disa on March 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

pb5000 on March 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

apologies are for pvssies…ask Obama and his sacred Qur’an

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

disa on March 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

you must be a woman…it’s not possible to be turned off by Tina Korbe

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Yeah, we know bathtub boy is a first class jerk. But, it was Michelle Malkin and S. E. Cupp who told him to go take a flying leap at a rolling donut.

Mirimichi on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

olby is still on the air? oh yeah on that cable channel run by algore… I didn’t think they had any viewers but apparently Tina is 1. ;)

maineconservative on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

$4.09 for gas today.

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I wish… Gas hasn’t been that cheap here in SoCal in months.

SWalker on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

you must be a woman…it’s not possible to be turned off by Tina Korbe

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Looks mean nothing to me.

disa on March 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

disa on March 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Don’t let the door hit ya, you know where…

SWalker on March 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Michelle Malkin is in addition to being an accomplished journalist, TV commentator, internet entrepreneur, and someone who sleeps 2 hours a night, a beautiful woman.

When I first heard Mr. Olberman’s vile remark, it made me wonder what his personal orientation was. I simply couldn’t believe any red-blooded heterosexual male would make such a remark about someone as lovely as Mrs. Malkin.

Does anyone know what “team” Keith plays for?

MessesWithTexas on March 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

$4.09 for gas today.

JPeterman on March 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I paid $ 4.89 just a few hours ago :(

burrata on March 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

2…2…2…2…2…

Kingfisher on March 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM

…3…4…5…6

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM

The attacks in question? In October 2009, Olbermann called Hot Air founder Michelle Malkin, “a big mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it.” Then, in April of last year, Olbermann tweeted about conservative commentator S.E. Cupp, “On so many levels she’s a perfect demonstration of the necessity of the work Planned Parenthood does.”

Please explain why these were anything more than personal attacks on public figures- and while inappropriate, similar to a long-running, vicious attack on a woman based solely on her testimony regarding birth control? I don’t see the similarity.

These remarks could have been addressed at men a well (except the lipstick part). You’re taking an insult directed at a woman and conflating it with misogyny? Give me a break.

bayam on March 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Neither BO or KO, have Weinis’s!
(when my son was 2 or 3…that’s the combined term he used for pen!s or weiner…that his older sisters used).

KOOLAID2 on March 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Looks mean nothing to me.

disa on March 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM

the one and only :) Sandra Fluke needs people like you to get 3000 dollars of sex

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

SE, Michelle & Tina SO MUCH HOTTER than Fluke. Wait, what’s this thread about again?

WhatSlushfund on March 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

disa on March 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

you must be a woman…it’s not possible to be turned off by Tina Korbe

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Not sure that’s the kind of compliment Tina is looking for ;)

Olbermann is certainly no journalist.

Kingfisher on March 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM

You’re right- Olbermann is a political commentator and must be held to a much higher standard than Bill Maher. That’s not to say that I agree with the comparison- especially when Olbermann has hurled that insult at many men as well.

bayam on March 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Quite generous of Olby to give a couple of Z-list celebrities the opportunity to puff up their visibility by spurning his apology.

Making fun of someone’s appearance, while not particularly effective or classy, doesn’t equal misogyny. Conservatives will hang on to whatever fingerhold they can get in an attempt to reach the moral high ground.

Constantine on March 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM

MessesWithTexas on March 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I have an attraction (see: fetish) for Asian women…Keith has a Karl Marx fetish.

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Ima big fan of MM and SEC, righty Warrior Queens with great style. I also agree theyve been subjected to a profoundly unfair double standard, but I almost think they should have said: “Well, he doesnt sound that sincere at all, but we accept….unlike some people, iykwimaityd.”

Sacramento on March 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Not sure that’s the kind of compliment Tina is looking for ;)

bayam on March 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM

pleeeeeeaaaaaase :) what gorgeous woman tires of hearing she’s gorgeous…for that matter, what gorgeous man (ie. me) tires of hearing it?

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Bad move. If somebody apologizes, be gracious and accept it. Doesn’t matter if the apology is phony. (I think Olby’s was. I also think Rush’s was.) To not accept the apology it reflects badly on Malkin and Cupp (and Fluke), and doesn’t make Olby look any worse (they took care of that on their own).

The idea is to restore civility not to reinforce the battlements.

We’re never going to make any progress if we can’t talk to the other side of the aisle.

Pablo Snooze on March 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I am just trying to figure out what the proper platform is to hurl insults at Obama, Pelosi, Reid, et al.

They are public figures, I am not. Which means I can send a one-way insult to them as loud and proud as I want with absolutely no fear of reprisal from ANYONE, right?

CycloneCDB on March 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Socialistic takeover of healthcare is Nancy Pelosi’s underpants.

ted c on March 8, 2012 at 4:23 PM

++++++++++++++++++

Oh.My.God… have to go wash that out of my brain now…

fabrexe on March 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Cupp <3

Transpo on March 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM

The idea is to restore civility not to reinforce the battlements.

Pablo Snooze on March 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM

You really believe that is what this is about?

They have had an epiphany and now want to be more civilized and considerate towards the right?

sharrukin on March 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM

If somebody apologizes, be gracious and accept it.

Pablo Snooze on March 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM

To an extent – everyone would agree. But there also has to be a time when they are subjected to their own standards.

I don’t fault them for choosing to do it now, even if I wish their graciousness would hae solved everything.

I think that if the apology weren’t cloaked in the insults to KirPow, there was a chance. But wrapped in that nonsense? I don’t think I could have either.

CycloneCDB on March 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Cupp <3

Transpo on March 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM

GO AWAY – I saw her first.

CycloneCDB on March 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Is anyone else following this story of apology/non-apology unfolding ? Maybe it is the alinsky way :

Mt. San Antonio College Student Uses School Internet to Post Disgusting Anti-Breitbart Comments …Update: Young Vile Leftist Apologizes …Update: Young Vile Leftist Withdraws Apology

burrata on March 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Funny, it was last week.

And I daresay it will be next week when some Republican or conservative says something or another.

And this was an amusing bit of projection.

Constantine on March 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Not quite, dearie. If that were the case, you wouldn’t be able to hold conservatives to standards, because they wouldn’t have any.

What we have seen in your posts is very simple: anything that you disagree with or think is standing in your way is wrong. Hence, when you talk about how something is “misogynist”, virtually everyone here recognizes that that has nothing to do with women or a person’s attitudes towards women; it is merely a statement that you disagree with them, and want them to shut up/get out of the way.

It is all about power with liberals. Power justifies everything and every action in their mind. Hence their seeming incoherence to people who actually have standards regarding women, civility, and the like; liberals cannot accept anything that might in any way constrain their behavior.

northdallasthirty on March 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM

The man likes baseball! and Stalin

he needs to apologize for his parents not aborting him…then maybe Cupp can accept.

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

You really believe that is what this is about?

sharrukin on March 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM

No, I think it doesn’t matter what they think. I think we should lead by example. We should be the kind of people we aspire to be, irregardless of how hateful and ill-mannered the other side is. We’re the good guys; our job is always harder.

Pablo Snooze on March 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

We’re the good guys; our job is always harder.

Pablo Snooze on March 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

you’re the good guy :) I’m the guy who shakes Olby’s hand and kicks him in the nads

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM

WhatSlushfund on March 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Those of us who aren’t beta boys were nodding our heads and smiling at this. For the beta boys out there, Tina (and Michelle and SE) are the only ones who are privileged to decide if such comments are complimentary or not – so please stop with the vicarious hand wringing.

fabrexe on March 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Thanks. I’m not asking anyone to pay my way for one g.d. thing.

disa on March 8, 2012 at 5:34 PM

“Who is this Gary character?” Weird Science

Wigglesworth on March 8, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Pablo Snooze on March 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Lead by example?

What example do you think they are going to take from noble conservatives? This is just naive to the point of suicide. They are fine with a double standard, with treachery, with lies as long as it serves the cause.

They don’t care.

If conservatism means something, then that something is worth doing and worth defending. Moral posing isn’t much of an option when you are dealing with thugs like the left. It is a recipe for defeat and I for one am sick of this constant retreat on the part of groveling conservatives who don’t want to fight back because of how undignified that might be.

sharrukin on March 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Thanks. I’m not asking anyone to pay my way for one g.d. thing.

disa on March 8, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I sense either sarcasm or animosity, but I’m reading challenged :)

I only meant Sandra is flukeing ugly, and superficial people aren’t the ones knocking her up seven times daily.

bad joke perhaps, but bad jokes are my thang

DHChron on March 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Malkin should have tweeted, “Keith who?”

JAM on March 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

When Rush said those mean words it was to a person who doesn’t actually exist. He called a Sandra Fluke, 23 year old law student a slut. There is no Sandra Fluke, 23 year old law student, is there?

mojowt on March 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM