Feelgood story of the day: Lottery winner still using food stamps because “I’m not working”

posted at 9:34 pm on March 7, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via the Daily Caller, a snifter of civilizational decline at the end of a long day. Granted, $700,000 sounds like a lot of money, but by the time the Democrats are done with their messaging on contraception they’ll have you convinced that that’ll cover maybe five years of birth control. (In fact, thanks to O’s contraception “compromise,” the cost of birth control is headed up up up.)

This is how it starts, my friends. And then, before you know it, you’re handing out Social Security and Medicare benefits without considering the beneficiary’s wealth. This way lies madness.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Aren’t food stamps means tested?

keep the change on March 7, 2012 at 9:39 PM

It’s a stealth “stimulus” program. “Free” money to inflate numbers.

the_nile on March 7, 2012 at 9:39 PM

So the winner is using government funds, when she has her own? Aren’t food stamps means tested?

keep the change on March 7, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Sometimes when I go to the grocery store, I feel like I am literally the only person actually using my own money to pay for my stuff. This proves it.

cynccook on March 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Maybe Obama can force some kosher deli to whip her up a free ham sandwich.

RBMN on March 7, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Behold…….. The legacy of liberalism!

ThePrez on March 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM

So a guy like Romney can use food stamps?

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM

“I don’t even consider myself as wealthy, which is an interesting thing. It can be here today and gone tomorrow.”

Oh wait….

Electrongod on March 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM

We had the same thing in Michigan…guy used the same excuse!

KOOLAID2 on March 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Saw this on O’Reilly. It is funny in a cant believe this chit way. Not working and have bills to pay.

Southernblogger on March 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM

So a guy like Romney can use food stamps?

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM

No . Believe it or not he has income. She doesn’t. Just ask her.

CW on March 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Forget it Jake. It’s Obamatown.

Pelosi delende est on March 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM

America! What a country.

***face palm***

JPeterman on March 7, 2012 at 9:46 PM

It’s an entitlement…so she thinks she is entitled to it…like it is free gubmint money, her right to have it cannot be infringed.

Another step towards the day when there will be people of learning somewhere, albeit a dwindling number, sitting around, and wistfully discussing a land where people once ruled themselves, and were prosperous and the envy of the rest of the world until they all got so greedy that government had to step in and save them by giving them more stuff in exchange for their personal liberties and they prospered no more.

But, government intentions were all good.

And the people who demanded and got free stuff deserved it, all of it, because, well, just because.

No harm.

No foul.

Besides, Obama was on his fifth term as President so nobody wanted to be called a racist for voting him out of office…so what’s the loss of a few liberties and freedoms so long as government will take care of all of us.

coldwarrior on March 7, 2012 at 9:46 PM

So like where do I get my HotGas card? I mean somebodies got to pay for all these kids!

Bunsin2 on March 7, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I just told my wife about this, she ran over and wanted to watch the video, and I haven’t heard her swear like that in a LONG TIME.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

portlandon on March 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I bet she used our tax money to buy the ticket.

SouthernGent on March 7, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Peggy Joseph and the Obama Stash gals in Detroit, and of course Julio are the new America!!!

LBJ be praised!!

You Conservative haters need to get over yourselves. You are just hating on her because she’s poor. She’s not shopping at the mall and trashing around in Suburbia with her friggin Coach handbag so you just trash her.

HATERS!

Long may Obama reign.

Obama 2012*

*Romney campaign announces “We’re not going to make food stamp use an issue in this election. And certainly Obama is doing an admirable job trying to help those in need.”

PappyD61 on March 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I recall reading an article in Rolling Stone almost a decade ago about a rich rapper who was being interviewed by the RS reporter in his limo. The rapper was so proud of the fact that they were on their way to go and pick up his welfare check. The rapper and reporter were laughing so hard. Haha

carbon_footprint on March 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Liberals. Once a deadbeat, always a deadbeat. Unbelievable.

BruthaMan on March 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM

OT: Obama uses blow.

Watching a speech from him on Hannity from 2008. Obama always rubs his nostrils. Seriously, has anyone else notice this??? I’ve seen him do that a thousand times. Our president is a cokehead.

carbon_footprint on March 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM

So a guy like Romney can use food stamps?

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I’m sure that on the application that she filled out there were questions regarding how much money a person would have in checking and savings accounts and as Judge Napolitano pointed out, she would have also agreed to notify the state if her financial situation changed.

cynccook on March 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM

No . Believe it or not he has income. She doesn’t. Just ask her.

CW on March 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Well the state GAVE her the money so… its not like they don’t know she has it.

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM

When you consider that so many people who win the lottery usually end up just as destitute as they were before they hit the jackpot, this woman will most likely once again legitimately qualify for her “food assistance” in short order…

ellifint on March 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM

This way lies madness.

TURNING and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity…

Ugly on March 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Yes, Food Stamps are means tested … I don’t know how Lottery winnings are “coded” in that state, but in my state they are miscellaneous income , and will show up on State computers.
That woman would not be getting Food Stamps in my state.
Food Stamps are not an unemployment benefit; they are for people to buy food when they have a limited income ; not when they have a million dollars …

Frank_D on March 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Behold…….. The legacy of liberalism!

ThePrez on March 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM

And the offspring…OWS!!!

BigWyo on March 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM

David Gregory thinks you’re all racists. “Food stamps” is code for…oh wait.

Ted Torgerson on March 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Hey carbon that was Old Dirty Bastard of Wu Tang clan. He’s dead now. He had five kids from five different women and they all piled in the limo to go get his welfare check. It made MTV too. Yep, MTV thought it was a hoot!

Mr. Mike on March 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM

If we are going to pay for those cards/stamps we need to be able to control them more. I saw some gal recently buying crap in a convenience store for a single expensive bottled water and bag over overpriced chips and pull out her food stamp card. I don’t waste my own money that way. Of course she isn’t spending her own money. I guess that is the point. At least it was stimulating the UDF I guess.

Don’t even get me started on the local Democratic mayor and all of his corporate welfare.

CW on March 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM

One would like to think that an individual, who is surviving on food stamps and suddenly found herself winning a $1 mil lottery, would be gracious enough to decline further food stamps and/or other government assistance.

What a mooch!

GrannyDee on March 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Example 1: Obama picking nose.

carbon_footprint on March 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM

That’s icky. No clicky.

GrannyDee on March 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I liked her Chanel sunglasses, though. I thought that was a nice touch as she paid for her Froot Loops with her food stamp card.

cynccook on March 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM

When I see dimwits like this, I realize why Obama is president. God help us all!!!

MaiDee on March 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Example 1: Obama picking nose.

carbon_footprint on March 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM

That’s ickey. No clickey.

GrannyDee on March 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

cynccook on March 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM

But they gave her the money?

I mean its free stuff from her point of view and in a strange sort of way I can see her point. She knows they are giving out cash and she grabs a handful. Doesn’t anybody even keep track of this sort of thing?

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Mr. Mike on March 7, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Yep! You are right. I forgot who it was.

carbon_footprint on March 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Just ask her.

CW on March 7, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Well the state GAVE her the money so… its not like they don’t know she has it.

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I was making a joke. Watch the first video.

CW on March 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Ugly on March 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Gotta love it when one can visit HotAir and find an old favorite Yeats poem being used to illustrate a point.

Thank you.

coldwarrior on March 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I was making a joke. Watch the first video.

CW on March 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I saw it and I know. She is a shameless mooch and I think she is confused by the reporter asking her about not taking the free goodies. I can see her thinking ‘why wouldn’t I take the free stuff?‘.

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM

But, but, I have bills to pay, I own two houses and need this money!

bluemarlin on March 7, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I think it says a great deal about our decline that the outrage here is a woman with (presumably) a bunch of money is using food stamps, not that this particular form of redistribution of wealth is considered somewhat moral (children! widows!). She’s no worse than anyone else who takes what is not theirs from those who didn’t give it voluntarily.

King B on March 7, 2012 at 9:59 PM

A couple of years ago, a young woman ahead of me at Target was purchasing some Godiva chocolates and some kind of frou frou drink, a 4 pack of iced coffee or something, while on her cell phone (of course)…the cashier was about the same age as her, and I could see she was agitated while ringing her up…when I got up to her, she asked me, “Did you see that, that woman was using her benefit card for CHOCOLATE! I can’t believe that!!” . She was really fired up…I was shocked that there wasn’t any kind of automatic denial for stuff like that.

ellifint on March 7, 2012 at 10:00 PM

cynccook on March 7, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Kind of a sad state of affairs when you can’t point and laugh at the Euroweenies anymore.

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 10:01 PM

But they gave her the money?

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Well, that’s the beauty of a huge government bureaucracy! One branch has no accountability to any of the others! This is the kind of story I expect to read in the Daily Mail, but we’re fast-tracking their problems to our own country! So, yay, welfare state!

cynccook on March 7, 2012 at 10:02 PM

“Her parents should be proud”

falsecast on March 7, 2012 at 10:02 PM

So let me get this straight, the right wing governor of Michigan will rather spend all his time gutting earned union benefits than police people like this? Talk about priorities.

Uppereastside on March 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Feelgood story of the day

Allah, your feelgood stories suck.

:P

thirtyandseven on March 7, 2012 at 10:05 PM

The state is going to end up demanding the $800 back….she’ll pay it…and go ‘Whatevah’!!

And in 3 years, she’ll be able to qualify for the card again..probably with at least 2 dependents….

w00t!!

BigWyo on March 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM

No Fluken Way!!

dmn1972 on March 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Heck cigs are $4 a pack now at least, She has to save the cash for those important things ya know..

bet you 5 bucks she smokes…

no job, smokes 4 dollar a pak cigs, has a cell phone, a car and a big flat screen TV..

We have raised a generation of idiots…

RockyJ. on March 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Aren’t you glad its a white woman? Great Times ahead for the conservative brand!

Now you can clearly say “being a food stamp president” isn’t racist code.

Who knew so man white people love government assistance?

Happy Days in Multicultural America!!!

Yowzza!

Mr.Mark on March 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Bingo. There’s free stuff there for the taking, so she takes it. Who cares about where it comes from, or if you need that free stuff at all?

It’s the kind of thing that makes perfect sense if one has the IQ of a ketchup bottle and the work ethic of a pothead under anesthesia. And Little Miss Moocher fits that description to a T.

MelonCollie on March 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM

This is already the case. I will not disclose details but I do personally know a few people who get rather sizable SS checks whose net worth makes them 1%ers.

On one level, they did pay in.
On another, the system is a broken ponzi scheme.

Paul Ryan is trying to address this but no-one wants to play ball. And that is fine, but SS will tank shortly and then no-one will be happy.

CorporatePiggy on March 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Uppereastside on March 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Yeh because there are thousands of million dollar lottery winners on food stamps./

CW on March 7, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Only in America!… on food stamps and some how have money to buy lottery tickets..

Funny in most families things like food and mortgage/rent get paid for before any lottery tickets are purchased.

Caper29 on March 7, 2012 at 10:09 PM

ellifint on March 7, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I’m casual friends with a couple store clerks, and this happens all. the. freaking. time. Trying to nail cheaters is a dicey business depending on where you live and what misguided advocacy orgs are around. And God help you if the person has a hint of ‘minority’ in their lineage.

And stay the hell away from Wal-Marts on the days after your locality releases benefits, or you’ll want to strangle some of the customers.

MelonCollie on March 7, 2012 at 10:09 PM

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Indeed. Since the state runs both programs…they should present her for the bill of all the money she’s been given from the state…..

BigWyo on March 7, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Uppereastside on March 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM

So which Michigan police department do you work for?

CW on March 7, 2012 at 10:10 PM

So, she’s really doing the honorable thing – not letting this sudden wealth change her life.

notropis on March 7, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Heh. Glass half full kind of guy aren’t ya?/

CW on March 7, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I’ll bet you $100 I can guess her political affiliation.

The Notorious G.O.P on March 7, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Uppereastside on March 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM

This should be in the Hall of Fame.

BigWyo on March 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM

MelonCollie on March 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM

She’s out for number one that’s for sure. Amoral she is. Stupid? She’s sipping on a latte for nothing and some poor yutz of a taxpayer is working his butt off to see she gets it…and likely to vote for Obama again. So who is the one with the IQ of a ketchup bottle?

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM

C’mon.

We think it’s somehow honorable when someone who has a job and wins the lottery doesn’t quit working.

notropis on March 7, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I’ll bet you $100 I can guess her political affiliation.

The Notorious G.O.P on March 7, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Uhh..none? Do you really think that someone like that would actually go out and vote if somebody didn’t drive her to the polling station??

BigWyo on March 7, 2012 at 10:14 PM

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Heh. Good point sharrukin.

She’s not smart enough to comprehend that she’s a leech, but the Obama supporter has even less excuse.

MelonCollie on March 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Probably wants “free” birth control pills as well.

GarandFan on March 7, 2012 at 10:19 PM

IMO, you win a million dollar lotto, you lose your state assistance.

TX-96 on March 7, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Shirley Jackson’s Lottery was better.

coldwarrior on March 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM

IMO, you win a million dollar lotto, you lose your state assistance.

TX-96 on March 7, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Way to go out on a limb.

CW on March 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM

If I’m not mistaken, this is Nadine, from the German version of Wife Swap.

Glenn Jericho on March 7, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Chump change

There is a story in detroilet that a fund of 11 mil was set aside to buy clothes for dirtbombs looking for jobs

If I read it right two dirtbombs were serviced

There should be firing squads tor those involved

Sonosam on March 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I haven’t heard anything that funny since Latrell Sprewell argued he couldn’t feed his kids on $14million. Or at least since Buffet stated he’s not paying enough in taxes.

Sadly it’s getting harder and harder to give a rat’s behind anymore. Time to dig down deep I guess.

I am surprised there isn’t any follow up by the state to verify eligibility as benefits are paid out or is it a case of once you got it the state just doesn’t care?

VikingGoneWild on March 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM

We have raised a generation of idiots indolents.

RockyJ. on March 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM

FIFY.

AnotherOpinion on March 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM

EBT!
====

9 States!!

EBT-Michigan
************

Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) and
the Michigan WIC Bridge Card

- the safe and easy way for you to buy your WIC foods.

Your family’s WIC food benefits will be automatically deposited until your next WIC visit.

You will use your Michigan WIC Bridge Card to purchase your WIC food benefits at WIC stores that display the Michigan WIC Bridge Card Accepted Here Sign.

EBT does not change the amount of WIC food benefits you receive; it just makes getting them easier and safer. And, you do not have to purchase all of your benefits at one
time.

You can get your WIC food balance by checking your last store receipt, using the balance inquiry terminal at the
store, going to http://www.ebt.acs-inc.com, or calling Customer Service at 1-888-678-8914.
===================

canopfor on March 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I spent a whole TWO MONTHS-maybe it was 3 months-on LINK(IL foodstamp card) ’99-’00…and I HATED it.
I hated that I couldn’t afford my own food. I hated that the taxpayers were footing the bill. As soon as I could get off Link-I was gone.
It was a humiliating experience-and I don’t ‘get’ this broad or those that think like her.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2012 at 10:27 PM

The liberal entitlement mentality.
I have a half-sister (from my Dad’s first marriage) who was using food stamps to buy high end specialty deli items, lobster tails, etc., and my Mom ripped into her about it. Her response – “it’s not my money so why shouldn’t I have the best”. That says it all about these types…..

dentarthurdent on March 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Napolitano is buddy-buddy with Alex Jones and a 9/11 truther. Why he isn’t being shunned by main-stream conservatives is beyond me.
Not clicking on his link.

annoyinglittletwerp on March 7, 2012 at 10:29 PM

did I call her a tool yet.

and no wonder people with sense leave michigan for red states.
this is comic insanity, where some folks might really need that 200 dollars a month.

I hear the new Michigan governor is doing great, I hope you guys turn your state around.

From a cheesehead who like Guv Wlaker.

losarkos on March 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Is this lady healthy? She should not get food stamps of any kind regardless of lottery win, if she is healthy. By the way, where did she get money for the lottery ticket if she supposedly does not have enough for food?

finallyhere on March 7, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Heres another site,

Food Assistance Benefits in Michigan
**************************************

canopfor on March 7, 2012 at 10:36 PM

There is no question,that after she picked up,and deposited that cheque,she will have to pay back,what ever the State gave her!
However,until someone finds the form,that she would of had to sign,
I have no idea what the legalities are,on said form!!

canopfor on March 7, 2012 at 10:37 PM

The liberal entitlement mentality.

dentarthurdent on March 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I was visiting a local small town college recently and they were “recruiting” college students to sign up for stamps. It seems to me that they should not be out selling these programs. I think if someone really needs it then they will find it or get by without it. You made me think of it because a niece of mine ended up signing up and doing as your half sister did.

CW on March 7, 2012 at 10:38 PM

If I read it right two dirtbombs were serviced

There should be firing squads tor those involved

Sonosam on March 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM

That story made me very angry until I re read it a couple of times. The 11 million was to create a service center and only a portion of those funds where to buy the clothes. It looks like it was about $148K, so divide that by the 400 “dirtbombs” (heh) it comes to about $370 per db. It just didn’t happen that way, but it the whole project is being looked into because there was other problems with over spending/not spending correctly. This service center was suppose to help out about 60,000 families, not sure who was helped,if anyone. Jeez, accountability ain’t that hard, just do it – dear gov.

DoubleClutchin on March 7, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Is this lady healthy?

finallyhere on March 7, 2012 at 10:33 PM

In an Olive Oyl way.

You racist pompous jerk…how dare you !!!

////

CW on March 7, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Just the way they want it.

So if she does lose the food stamps and has to sell her new home and pay her bills. She still would not get a job so when she is out of money in very short order, she will be back at the government teat and right back where she is now but with out a home.

If she got a inheritance of a few hundred thousand or a house. Just how many people would make her move out of her parents house that they had for 50 years just to pay the bills or give her eternal support that is a drop in the bucket of the 10K per second that the government spends.

The only solution is to end all entitlements but that will never happen no matter what. There will always be someone at a government teat and someone who will claim if you remove that teat people will die in the street. Add the department of Agriculture to the list of department to end would be a small start.

tjexcite on March 7, 2012 at 10:39 PM

sickening. there are starving people both in this country and all over the world, and she could have used the food stamp money to donate to buy food for them. but she selfishly grabs it for herself…

Sachiko on March 7, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Anyone have extra tar? I am sure I can find feathers

AndrewsDad on March 7, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Whats the tax rate in Meheho? Maybe I will self deport to Puerto Vallarta, ah the sun, the sand, the freedom!
Affordable healthcare and drugs, good climate. Whtas not to like. Leave the good old USA to the 60 rejects and the socialist state they created!

ConcealedKerry on March 7, 2012 at 10:41 PM

ConcealedKerry on March 7, 2012 at 10:41 PM

From the government? Not so bad. From the cartels…a lot worse.

MelonCollie on March 7, 2012 at 10:45 PM

This is the story ’bout Mandy the Bigger
She was a deadbeat hoochy coocher

tommy-t on March 7, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Just another sign of the end times AP. Look around and you’ll see them everywhere.

P.S. I mean end of the world as we know it, not end of the world.

DFCtomm on March 7, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Damned auto-correct phone
s/b Mandy the Moocher

tommy-t on March 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I’ve changed my mind. I’ll pay for her contraception.

mtucker5695 on March 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I’ve changed my mind. I’ll pay for her contraception.

mtucker5695 on March 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM

LOL

sharrukin on March 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM

w00t!!

BigWyo on March 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM

She’ll be flat busted in one year…broke too.

Oldnuke on March 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM

tjexcite on March 7, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I have often thought that, and wondered what it would look like today. How many people are on these EBT cards, several million right? Take them away and all of a sudden the hidden poor would be seen. I went down a main street at time unusual to me the other day, and the line around the food bank there was amazing, it went for two blocks one way, and four blocks the other. Never seen anything like it. Sometimes I wonder with hiding it,( so easy to load the card and using it like a credit card) the country as a whole doesn’t get the urgency of getting everything back on track. But then I vacillate of not wanting to humiliate the unfortunate, so it is a conundrum.

DoubleClutchin on March 7, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Actually, she is probably correct. She already paid tax on the winnings (that’s why she has $700K and not $1 million); what she has now is considered assets, not income. It’s a common mistake – confusing income with net worth. Assuming that she is not earning much income on the $700K (if she has it in a regular bank account, the interest rate is probably getting her less than $10K per year), she probably does qualify for public assistance, assuming this is her only source of income. The government uses income and not assets because (1) assets are often hard to evaluate and (2) assets are much easier to hide.

TouchdownBuddha on March 7, 2012 at 11:03 PM

She’ll be flat busted in one year…broke too.

Oldnuke on March 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Ah I beg to differ. Appears she already is flat busted!
In a year she will have traded half her bird brain for bigger boobs a blonde die job, and a closet full of naughty monkeys.
Then be back on the taxpayers dime complete with a handicap sticker cause its hard ya know to walk from those regular spots halfway out in the lot on naughty monkeys, best to park in the front half with the waddlers

ConcealedKerry on March 7, 2012 at 11:05 PM