Quotes of the day

posted at 8:30 pm on March 4, 2012 by Allahpundit

“The chair of the Democratic National Committee has called out GOP presidential front-runner Mitt Romney for not condemning comments by radio personality Rush Limbaugh about a law student who testified on Capitol Hill in support of the administration’s health care law.

“‘The bottom line is, the leading candidate on the Republican side for president couldn’t even bring himself to call Rush Limbaugh’s comments outrageous and call him out and ask him to apologize,’ Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida, the DNC leader, said on NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ on Sunday…

“‘There is a dramatic contrast between President Obama and his view that women who have access to affordable health care, including contraception, and Mitt Romney and the Republicans, who believe that women should not,’ she said.”

***

“‘The lie was that somehow she was asking that taxpayers pay for contraception,’ Axelrod said on ABC’s This Week. ‘The policy is that in basic insurance policies, contraception — contraceptive services, birth control, should be included.’

“Axelrod added, ‘even in his sort of quasi-apology last night, Mr. Limbaugh continued that falsehood, and it needs to be challenged.’…

“Axelrod said Obama ‘did the right thing’ in calling Fluke, and ‘I think what Rush Limbaugh said about that young woman was not only vile and degrading to her, but to women across the country.’”

***

“Republican presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul said an apology by conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh to Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke for calling her a ‘slut’ and a ‘prostitute’ was not sincere, and was made only because it best served Limbaugh…

“‘He’s doing it because some people were taking their advertisements off of his program. It was his bottom line he was concerned about,’ Paul said…

“‘I don’t think he’s very apologetic,’ Paul said. ‘It’s in his best interest, that’s why he did it.’”

***

“What we are saying is that Mr. Limbaugh has abused his unique position within the conservative media to smear and vilify a citizen engaged in the exercise of her First Amendment rights, and in the process he debased a national political discourse that needs no further debasing. This is not the way a decent citizen behaves, much less a citizen who wields significant de facto power in a major political party. While Republican leaders owe no apology for Mr. Limbaugh’s comments, they do have a responsibility to repudiate them — and him…

“Incivility is not a one-way street in America. Far from it: Mr. Limbaugh’s left-wing equivalents have trashed any number of conservatives over the years. Conservatives have a point when they protest that the ‘mainstream media’ don’t always heed their legitimate grievances…

“For the good of U.S. political culture — or at least its own political self-interest — the GOP must distance itself from Mr. Limbaugh. In response to listener complaints and, apparently, the promptings of its own corporate conscience, Sleep Train Mattress Centers has quit advertising on Mr. Limbaugh’s show. Dare Republican leaders show less decency?”

***

“But if Limbaugh’s actions demand a boycott—and they do—then what about the army of swine on the left?

“[T]he grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher—who also happens to be a favorite of liberals—who has given $1 million to President Obama’s super PAC. Maher has called Palin a ‘dumb twat’ and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann ‘boobs’ and ‘two bimbos.’ He said of the former vice-presidential candidate, ‘She is not a mean girl. She is a crazy girl with mean ideas.’ He recently made a joke about Rick Santorum’s wife using a vibrator. Imagine now the same joke during the 2008 primary with Michelle Obama’s name in it, and tell me that he would still have a job. Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, ‘Don’t show me your tits!’ as though a woman feeding her child is trying to flash Maher. (Here’s a way to solve his problem: don’t stare at a strangers’ breasts). Then, his coup de grâce: ‘And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!’…

“This is not to suggest that liberals—or feminists—never complain about misogyny. Many feminist blogs now document attacks on women on the left and the right, including Jezebel, Shakesville, and the Women’s Media Center (which was cofounded by Steinem). But when it comes to high-profile campaigns to hold these men accountable—such as that waged against Limbaugh—the real fury seems reserved only for conservatives, while the men on the left get a wink and a nod as long as they are carrying water for the liberal cause.

“After all, if Limbaugh’s outburst is part of the ‘war on women,’ then what is the routine misogyny of liberal media men?”

***

“The tables have turned. Abortion used to be a matter of choice. Ditto birth control. But now that they have considerable political power, the erstwhile choice advocates want to take away the choice of dissenters to opt out.

“Choice is gone. Tolerance is musty memory. ‘Access’ is the new buzzword — and access means free. Under Obamacare, employer-paid health plans can charge women copayments for necessary and vital medical services if they are seriously ill, but birth control is free…

“What is more, Fluke asserted that if students have to go out and get their own birth control — because they chose to attend a Catholic institution — that hurts their grades. Therefore, Washington must force religious institutions to go against their deeply held beliefs and hand out birth control, if indirectly.

“Washington has accomplished a great leap, from a plea for choice to a roar of entitlement.”

***

“Barack Obama’s campaign to convince voters that ‘America is back’ is a dud, so they want everyone to look at the squirrel. When the media comes asking about Limbaugh, the Republican politician’s response ought to be: ‘I want to discuss the issues Americans actually care about — don’t you?’”

***

“When NBC’s Meet the Press host David Gregory brought up Limbaugh, Gingrich started shaking his head.

“‘I am astonished at the desperation of the elite media to avoid rising gas prices, to avoid a presidential apology to religious fanatics in Afghanistan, to avoid a trillion dollar deficit … and suddenly decide that Rush Limbaugh is the real national crisis this week,’ he said.”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

Via the Daily Caller.

***

“I don’t have sponsors, I’m on HBO.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 5 6 7 8

I see my illegitimate son Igor from the beautiful Russian ballerina still has that love/hate relationship with me.

PootyPoot on March 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Igor, why does this person always appear at around this time and say this? It’s kind of creeping me out.

cynccook on March 5, 2012 at 2:02 AM

It’s was just a stupid joke, there is no point in it.

Igor R. on March 5, 2012 at 1:59 AM

:-D Made you say it!

cynccook on March 5, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Get me a Nickel/Zinc conglomerate of my own dad it will be nothing but love.

Igor R. on March 5, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Well la di da! Van down by the river!

cynccook on March 5, 2012 at 2:03 AM

The fact that this site has been messed up for so many consecutive days makes me question whether we commenters are really important to the management at all…

cynccook on March 5, 2012 at 2:04 AM

PootyPoot on March 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Get me a Nickel/Zinc conglomerate of my own dad it will be nothing but love.

Igor R. on March 5, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Night all!

Igor R. on March 5, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Get me a Nickel/Zinc conglomerate of my own dad it will be nothing but love.

Igor R. on March 5, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Wait a minute — are you saying that you aren’t a vastly wealthy oligarch who owns a nickel/zinc conglomerate??? Darn it. Well, there’s that theory shot to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks.

cynccook on March 5, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Goodnight Igor.

cynccook on March 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Why, my good man, here at Victorian Life Weekly, we use that as a term of derision quite frequently!

cynccook on March 5, 2012 at 1:38 AM

What’s funny is that anyone (see 5th grader) looking up the word “slut” is not going to have the faintest clue what slatternly means. Remember looking up all of those curse words in the dictionary?

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Remember looking up all of those curse words in the dictionary?

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Slatternly definitely wasn’t one of them!

cynccook on March 5, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Igor R. on March 5, 2012 at 2:05 AM
See ya.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:10 AM

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Fwiw, I liked the van down by the river clip. Always have. Some of our trolls apparently learned persuasion skills from Matt Foley.

arnold ziffel on March 5, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Slatternly definitely wasn’t one of them!

cynccook on March 5, 2012 at 2:08 AM

No – I meant slut, ass, etc.

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 2:18 AM

arnold ziffel on March 5, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Chris Farley was great. Too bad he couldn’t deal with his issues.

I didn’t care what the other commenter said. You’d have to read the last couple of pages to follow. (Also, it doesn’t help that the comments are often out of order.)

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:23 AM

No – I meant slut, ass, etc.

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Those words weren’t in our elementary school dictionaries. Looked up “rape” in the fourth grade. Definition just said unwilling carnal knowledge and didn’t elaborate so I just went back to drawing guns, knives, rockets, bombs and helicopters. I get two hours a day on the San Quentin computers—-at night.

arnold ziffel on March 5, 2012 at 2:24 AM

arnold ziffel on March 5, 2012 at 2:24 AM

It is funny.
I have two Spanish-English dictionaries by the same publisher–published about six or seven years apart. You would not believe (actually, you would) the filth that is listed in the later edition.

(But, on the positive side, I know how to be thoroughly offensive in two languages.)

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Folks say I bear a resemblance to ole Chris Farley.

Tommy Boy is still one of the greatest.

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Thanks Newt, that was awesome.

tbear44 on March 5, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Tommy Boy is still one of the greatest.

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 2:28 AM

It did give us, “That’s gonna leave a mark.”

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:31 AM

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:26 AM

I grew up in a predominately Mexican neighborhood. I took Spanish in college but it sure is funny all the cuss words and phrases I retain but not much else.

arnold ziffel on March 5, 2012 at 2:32 AM

arnold ziffel on March 5, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Having not studied Spanish for at least a decade, I’m still surprised by how much I recall. (Though, your Spanish is probably more useful in certain parts of the country. I studied the “learned” Spanish, and so I speak it like “proper” people speak English. Sllllowwwly, of course.)

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:35 AM

wtf? Is anyone getting Hot Air pushing comment updates lately? Feels like Drudge.

John the Libertarian on March 5, 2012 at 2:48 AM

It did give us, “That’s gonna leave a mark.”
RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Your head has a hard candy shell.

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 2:51 AM

John the Libertarian on March 5, 2012 at 2:48 AM

LoLz..And so it goes..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I’ll see your Joel and raise you.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Kirsten Powers just wrote about the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the left’s hypocrisy towards women. Just one of the left’s many “do as I say not as I do (cuz I don’t believe in the concept of personal responsibilty)” zigs and zags…

Gohawgs on March 5, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Your head has a hard candy shell.

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 2:51 AM

I didn’t recall that–thought you were trying to insult me, lol. But, it’s typical of me to only remember the Farley quotes.

And, not to get all serious on ya, what I meant by the “That’s gonna leave a mark” comment is that it kinda entered popular culture (for whatever that’s worth) in a way that prominent movie phrases sometimes do. (I think there are probably sixteen-year-old kids who say that phrase, but don’t know why. No?

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Hang in there Newt…!!!

(goodnight all…)

Seven Percent Solution on March 5, 2012 at 3:04 AM

LoLz..And so it goes..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I had dinner with Joel and his band once…Well, we were in the same dining establishment several tables apart…

Gohawgs on March 5, 2012 at 3:05 AM

John the Libertarian on March 5, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Yeah. I’m not sure why the’d do that.
Usually, when folks try to make software “easier” for people, they just wind up pissing a bunch of people off.

BTW, you should examine your browser settings.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Gohawgs on March 5, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Cool!! Was Christie with him?..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:08 AM

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Oh – I picked up what you were laying down…just used the opportunity to throw one of my favorites out there. Sorry – Get a little loopy this hour! HAHA!

Yeah – It kills me to hear nieces/nephews/etc. say that and have no clue what they’re talking about.

It’s a shame that guy had to go so soon. He was brilliant.

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 3:10 AM

I’ll see your Joel and raise you.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I guess I will call you!..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Cool!! Was Christie with him?..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Nope. If she had been, I would’ve taken the plunge and gone over and asked for autographs. Din din happened the next evening in Addison after his concert — he and Elton John — in Dallas. Way back in the late 80′s. His group arrived on Harley’s borrowed from a local dealer…

Gohawgs on March 5, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Seven Percent Solution on March 5, 2012 at 3:01 AM

On the view: “…those fantastically ugly women on that show wish they were.”

Love that.
Thanks.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:14 AM

It’s a shame that guy had to go so soon. He was brilliant.

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Yep. Lol.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Gohawgs on March 5, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I hear you..I would have been right there with you..:)

PS..Harley’s Rule!!!..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Well, tit-for-tat…
Here’s the album version.

Was gonna give you a live version, but it cut off before the end. (Also, this song should probably be played in a dark, smokey (NO MORE!, say the liberals) bar.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Yep. Lol.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:15 AM

That was AWESOME!

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 3:24 AM

That was AWESOME!

CycloneCDB on March 5, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Was gonna wonder (incredulously) how you’d never seen that. Then, I got it.

LOL.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:26 AM

I hope Rush enjoys crow with a side of humble pie.

He stepped in it big-time. It shouldn’t have taken him three days to apologize.

KingGold on March 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I have alot of rough mileage under the hood, that being said, the arthritis and herniated disks would not stop me from feeding you your teeth right now were you standing in front of this old man.

SilverDeth on March 5, 2012 at 3:30 AM

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:12 AM

I’ll leave you folks with this gem.

Night, all.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:32 AM

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:32 AM

lolz..;0

PS..Later..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:35 AM

I have been working tirelessly to solve the problem with HotAir. Thus far I have narrowed it down to either a software problem or a problem with the hardware.

I will keep you posted on any new developments and further narrowing downs to isolate the glitch.

SparkPlug on March 5, 2012 at 3:39 AM

lolz..:)
PS..Good one..)

PSS..Later..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Fixed..:):)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Just a quick drive-by… gotta get up early and I’m up waaay too late!

I managed to catch the re-runs on Huckabee’s candidate questioning, and I thought it was a really good format… having each candidate grilled separately. I thought the questioners were harder on Santorum on the follow-up questions.

This is the first time I’ve seen Romney really settle in and demonstrate his quickness and familiarity with the issues, and he also came across as sincere.

Though I still support Newt first, I think that today Romney surprised me and showed me more than I thought he had. He came across as capable.

At this point, if Romney will pick Gingrich to help keep him on the conservative path and to whup up on the Senate, I’ll vote for him.

He just comes across on TV a bit more steady than Santorum, and that’s going to mean more than you think to the politically undereducated.

Gingrich/Romney or Romney/Gingrich and I’m good to go and ready to start in on 0bama.

cane_loader on March 5, 2012 at 3:42 AM

SparkPlug on March 5, 2012 at 3:39 AM

‘s okay, man. Don’t work too hard. Commenting in the Bermuda Triangle adds a little je ne sais quoi to the place….

;-)

cane_loader on March 5, 2012 at 3:43 AM

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Excellent tune!!..:)

PS..I really screwed up my previous posts..Please forgive me..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:45 AM

cane_loader on March 5, 2012 at 3:42 AM

As Marshall McLuhan said in his famous 1964 book, “Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man,” television is a “cool” medium.

You have to dial it back a bit if you have a live-wire personality.

This is ruining Santorum. I watched him very carefully today in the Huckabee questioning, and he had so, so many moments where he was being himself…. and just thinking too quickly and changing directions… to be successful on TV. And the thing of it is, and McLuhan pointed this out, Santorum is actually thinking very multi-dimensionally, very quickly, and it shows he is a very intelligent man – more intelligent, I think, than people give him credit for.

But on the “cool” medium of television, this is coming across as frenetic and schizophrenic, though in person, it may not.

If Santorum is to pull up with Romney, he’s going to have to find a way to simplify…simplify…simplify.

Otherwise, he’s like a bottle rocket with a broken-off stick, shooting all over the place in all directions, never able to stay on track.

It’s a case of his questioners seizing on his intermediary supporting points, on the way to his real point, and mistakenly treating the intermediaries as the main point, and then Santorum answering the premature question, and then getting sidetracked and not getting to his main point. This has been the story of his campaign – always being questioned on a side issue because he brought it up in passing on the way to his larger point.

In a way, Santorum’s questioners don’t have enough patience to follow his thinking, and a lot of them aren’t bright enough.

cane_loader on March 5, 2012 at 3:53 AM

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Excellent tune!!///(sarc)..:)

PS..I really screwed up my previous posts..Please forgive me..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Sorry..I forgot the sarc tag..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Thats okay. I totally get it, now.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Good night guys, enjoy the tunes.
Dawn comes early.

cane_loader on March 5, 2012 at 3:59 AM

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Thats okay. I totally get it, now.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Sorry, I meant:

That’s okay. I totally get it, now.

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:59 AM

Here Kini, Kini, Kini…

Gohawgs on March 5, 2012 at 4:05 AM

RedCrow on March 5, 2012 at 3:59 AM

PS..I enjoyed it..:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Here Kini, Kini, Kini…

Gohawgs on March 5, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Good point.:)

Dire Straits on March 5, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Heres truth to power!
(sarc)

March 4, 2012
Is Sandra Fluke a fake victim used by Democrats to push free birth control?
**********

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Flukes wiki,and FemaNaz* Site!

Sandra Kay Fluke (born April 17, 1981) is a Georgetown University law student, American feminist activist, and an ex-employee of a nonprofit advocating for victims of domestic violence.[1][2][3] She was a proposed Democratic witness to a Congressional hearing on contraception. She was denied the opportunity to testify before the hearing and subsequently testified before Democratic members of the House of Representatives. Rush Limbaugh made controversial comments about Fluke on his radio program, resulting in the loss of several advertising sponsors(More….)
=========================================

THE AMERICAN FEMINIST®
**********************

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 4:20 AM

Well isn`t this interesting from Twitter,less than 2 weeks ago!
I question the timing!

SandraFluke

.@nancypelosi Announces Steering and Policy Committee Hearing on Women’s Health. The women affected will finally be heard. #bc4us
22 Feb
======

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 4:26 AM

Sandra Fluke,interviewed on Ed Show,MSLSD!!!

(Video-10:34)

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 5:03 AM

I generally stay away from newscasts on weekends – it harshes my mellow. Did anyone list the advertisers who abandoned Limbaugh? I want to know what companies to never buy from.

swinia sutki on March 5, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Really…?

Obama & Live Birth Abortion / Induced Labor Abortions / Infanticide Pro-Life Anti-Abortion Video

Time to throw this back into Obowma’s face, along the rest of the Left…

Hang in there Newt…!!!

Seven Percent Solution on March 5, 2012 at 5:41 AM

swinia sutki on March 5, 2012 at 5:29 AM

According to this, there are seven:

ProFlowers, Quicken Loans, Sleep Train, Sleep Number, Citrix Systems Inc., Carbonite, and LegalZoom.

BuckeyeSam on March 5, 2012 at 5:42 AM

O/T,a must see training video,before embarking on
a one way trip to Re-Educational Retreat,er,Camp!
(sarc)

Our Future Under the Democrats
Added: 7 hours ago Occurred On: Mar-4-2012

Part 1&2!!
***********

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Crap,thats a Twighlight Zone episode:

Obsolete Man.Forgot to add!

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 5:54 AM

Mark Levin To Media: “We Will Not Let You Take Down Rush”

“Our nation is teetering. Everything we believe in is being undermined. The future for our children and grandchildren, it’s perilous. And you in the media do the bidding of the very politicians who brought us to this dire state. You don’t get to dictate to us, you don’t even get to influence us. Try as you might, Rush isn’t going anywhere because there’s tens of millions of us standing by his side. And we’re going anywhere either.”

“You say nothing about the unconstitutional acts of this president. You say nothing of the policies that are bankrupting our nation. You do nothing to expose the lies and deceit of this administration. In fact, if you’re not covering it, you’re cheering it on.”

“This is why we have no respect for you, why your audience and readership are plummeting. And will continue to. Now we will not let you take down Rush, or anyone else. In fact, I think I speak for tens of millions of Americans when I say: You can go to hell.

You certainly speak for me Mark.

btw, I can hear Breitbart cheering you on.

Flora Duh on March 5, 2012 at 5:59 AM

guaranteed Morning Joe will start off with the rush apology and go on ad nauseum about what a vile man rush is….

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:03 AM

BuckeyeSam on March 5, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Thanks for that. They will all be hearing from me.

swinia sutki on March 5, 2012 at 6:04 AM

promoting that vile movie game change
bleh

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Rush has become the (perhaps, willing) stooge of the Left. He shouldn’t have apologized, he should have clarified (and I am not at all fond of the language he used in his original comments, nor apologetic for or about him, it was a crass remark BUT his meaning was accurate and he SHOULD have addressed that).

I also think the best way to deal with the “advertiser-consumer boycott” of his show by the Left should be addressed by the rest of us with boycotting those advertisers who boycott Rush.

Boycott them. No apologies from the Left ever transpires and look what is said about those of us on the Right by them. Never heard Obermann, for example, retract anything he snarls about women on the Right — and what was that with him referring to Malkin with/as “a bag of meat” that he pummeled? That’s the least of what the Left says about people on the Right…without a tad of apology.

Rush was wrong here all the way around.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:06 AM

And with this apology, Limbaugh has allowed the Left to “freeze the target” on him and his crude remark, AND on the faux-outrage about contraception, while the Senate Democrats were able to condemn the Conscience Clause legislation.

Once and for all, to the Right, stop reacting to the Left’s charades.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:08 AM

MJ pushing skewed polls on how wonderful dear leader is doing

ALL HAIL DEAR LEADER

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Patricia Heaton who is a known and out conservative had suspended herself from twitter for speaking up about Breitbart and also against the contraception BS. It’s relatively new and more will come out about the whys and whats, but if you look at twitter and her name you’ll see the abuse heaped…

kim roy on March 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I have a long, long list of twitter IDs for disgusting, carnal Leftwingers, each of which I’ve blocked — along with some on the Right who behave similarly as to attacking differences of opinion.

The Left uses twitter to ruin any and all they can so to continue to use it — and make a difference however you can — is to just block those who attack and malign you.

Heaton should learn to do that — you can EXPECT to be inundated on twitter with Leftwing crud if you’re new there and the Left will keep it up for months if you stay resolute. You have to continue to block each and all accounts who do that.

Because people must realize by now that the internet is used by the Left to destroy everyone else. Block and avoid them.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:13 AM

Cabonite’s chat site is “temporarily closed”.

swinia sutki on March 5, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Cabonite’s chat site is “temporarily closed”.

swinia sutki on March 5, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Advertisers who I read were boycotting Limbaugh due to Leftwing demands are Carbonite, SleepNumber (beds) and LegalZoom and GoToMeeting. I’m sure there are more — those are the ones I’ve read about, though.

Stop patronizing businesses who are so eager to appease the Left, is my policy. If they’re so stuck with leftwing clientelle, too, who wants to purchase their wares anyway?

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:16 AM

MJ pushing skewed polls on how wonderful dear leader is doing

ALL HAIL DEAR LEADER

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:11 AM

cmsinaz:GoodMorning,I like the `Triangulation remark!

And,now they`re trying the Narration of,the
GOP is RudderLess!:)

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:17 AM

When is HBO going to apologize for Bill Maher and about three hundred other broadcasts it carries that are entirely offensive to everyone else?

What about MSNBC and CNN? There’re two networks who really, really should be boycotted for their disgusting words, deeds and false information.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:20 AM

MJ pushing skewed polls on how wonderful dear leader is doing

ALL HAIL DEAR LEADER

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:11 AM

cmsinaz:GoodMorning,I like the `Triangulation remark!

And,now they`re trying the Narration of,the
GOP is RudderLess!:)

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:17 AM

The Left, and Obama, are desperate. They’re behaving like even more rabid animals than even before — no insult to animals intended.

That’s like the threadbare Communist methods of claiming “all is lost, just surrender already, you can’t win, you’re weak and feeble, just give in to the loss and take your punishment…”

The Left is really, really desperate.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:20 AM

It’s kind of shocking to me to say this, but of the six, this administration is the worst on FOIA issues. The worst. There’s just no question about it,” said Katherine Meyer, a Washington lawyer who’s been filing FOIA cases since 1978.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73606.html#ixzz1oExQD5L2

OT: the most transparent administration evah

heh

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:21 AM

They’re aiming their attacks at Rush’s brother, David Limbaugh, also.

Here’s one such tweet he received last night.

@velocityJE: @DavidLimbaugh i really want you to kill yourself. take your brother with you

And I’m not even going to link to any of the vile, disgusting comments they were tweeting to and about Dana Loesch.

Flora Duh on March 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:17 AM

SSDD, they have nothing new do they

mornin’ canopfor :)

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

BuckeyeSam on March 5, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Well, they should be anticipating a boycott themselves now.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

O/T,as predicted,the Lefty Operatives have been busy,
in trying ro reshape/regain the current Political Narr
ative!!
——-

New NBC/WSJ poll:
******************

Primary season taking ‘corrosive’ toll on GOP, candidates

Submitted 7 hours ago from firstread.msnbc.msn.com
============================

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Flora Duh on March 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

*shaking the head*
crickets chirping from the lsm unless it is against another lib…

despicable

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:26 AM

They’re aiming their attacks at Rush’s brother, David Limbaugh, also.

Here’s one such tweet he received last night.

Flora Duh on March 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

That’s mild by comparison with a lot of the drech that’s been tweeted to me by Leftwingers. I mean, really wretched, “from hell” crud…it’s like reading something from the Real Pit of Doom, what’s been sent to me on twitter.

People just have to learn to block those accounts and keep blocking them every time they spew. Same with all the x-bots on twitter. They’re always going to harass you if you let them, so you just have to keep blocking them, report the bots as spam, block them again…

The Left is bottomless in their ability to hate and destroy others. They don’t or can’t listen to or read reason, so you can’t respond to them with anything that clarifies, it does not good, only provides them “a response”. These are very, very sick people, you have to just block them.

Me, I try to include people like that in my prayers. I said, I TRY to. It’s a real challenge.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:26 AM

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:17 AM
SSDD, they have nothing new do they

mornin’ canopfor :)

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

cmsinaz:Lol yup.Well it looks like they(MSLSD),are in Full-Blown
Hopey Re-Election Mode!

Interesting to note,that Team MSLSD are writing Mittens
off so early!!:)

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:28 AM

swinia sutki on March 5, 2012 at 5:29 AM

According to this, there are seven:

BuckeyeSam on March 5, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Is This Why Carbonite Dumped Rush But Not Ed Schultz?

A lot of folks have been asking why Carbonite would choose to pull its ads from Rush Limbaugh’s show for referring to activist Sandra Fluke as a “slut” but they still advertise on Ed Schultz’s show after he referred to Laura Ingraham the same way. I wonder if the fact that Carbonite’s CEO, David Friend, is an Obama donor has anything to do with it? From Open Secrets:

Flora Duh on March 5, 2012 at 6:29 AM

We’ve used pro-flowers many times. Never again.
In fact, the last time my wife used them to send flowers to someone it was horrible. They sent the wrong flowers with the wrong card and the flowers were nearly dead, plus they double billed us.
That was less then 3 weeks ago. They refunded all of our money, though.

Never will we use them again ever. Let the cowards run. Rush made some of the companies. His listeners supported them and if they diss Rush, lets see how they survive.

Hey… maybe they can apply for a bailout.

JellyToast on March 5, 2012 at 6:29 AM

O/T,as predicted,the Lefty Operatives have been busy,
in trying ro reshape/regain the current Political Narr
ative!!
——-

New NBC/WSJ poll:
******************

Primary season taking ‘corrosive’ toll on GOP, candidates

Submitted 7 hours ago from firstread.msnbc.msn.com
============================

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:23 AM

It’s not O/T, not at all.

Even with Breitbart’s passing, THE FRICKIN ASSOCIATED PRESS IS STILL publishing the false story that he “edited tapes” of the Sherrod tale…

So that gets repeated by the networks, whatever the wire services write.

CNN just repeated the same falsehood, even on the day his passing was announced.

Disgusting!

Ever heard Keith Olbermann apologize? What about Bill Maher? What about Politico? The DNC?

I just read the remarks FROM THE FRICKIN SENATE FLOOR by “Senator” Barbara Boxer after she voted down the Conscience Clause legislation…no apology from her for saying this:

that “insurers don’t have a conscience, they’ll take it…”

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Ron Paul keeps proving he’s not what he pretends to be. He cares about one thing.. Ron Paul.

JellyToast on March 5, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Newt knocked this thing out of the park with his response!

JellyToast on March 5, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Flora Duh on March 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Flora Duh:More evidence of LibTards on parade!
Sandra Fluke,is mixed in with the DNC,
and she is acting,like a Lobbyist!!

Oh,and GoodMorning!:)

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:32 AM

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:28 AM

indeed :)

cmsinaz on March 5, 2012 at 6:33 AM

O/T I think,Robo Call for Mitt Romney!
—————————————

Barbara Bush – Vermont
Uploaded by RomneyComms on Mar 4, 2012
**************************************

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:35 AM

swinia sutki on March 5, 2012 at 5:29 AM

According to this, there are seven:

BuckeyeSam on March 5, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Is This Why Carbonite Dumped Rush But Not Ed Schultz?

Flora Duh on March 5, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Any customer of Cox Communications can upload their entire desktop to storage that’s available to all customers…for just one alternative to functions such as Carbonite offers.

If Carbonite and those other companies are so patsied by the Left, who wants their products anyway?

SleepNumber can keep it’s “Leftwing” mattresses, who wants them anyway?

Either show some backbone or I don’t want their products.

Limbaugh’s remark was crass, I agree, and I cringed when I heard it, but I got his point since Fluke was outed as who she is — she LIED TO CONGRESS UNDER OATH and she’s a hired stooge by Pelosi and the Democrats/Obama to urge-forward that Leftwing spin issue about contraception, and to bury the significance of the Conscience Clause legislation…

…which the Democrats conveniently voted down this weekend, as they planned, while they had the public’s attention on Limbaugh and Fluke’s crooked tale.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Interesting to note,that Team MSLSD are writing Mittens
off so early!!:)

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:28 AM

I hope you realize that they are feeding off the internet chatter by so-called Conservatives if not Democrats hiding among the GOP that denigrates Romney…

Anyone but Obama.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:39 AM

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:23 AM
————————————

It’s not O/T, not at all.

that “insurers don’t have a conscience, they’ll take it…”

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Lourdes:

Where seeing the MSM Masks falling off,after almost 2 years of
Snotty MSM Prancing of Obama,and Running a UnCivil Rhetric Verbal
War,and now in the third year,the Liberal Press are getting
ahem,cocky and brash with Team Right!:)

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:41 AM

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:28 AM
————————————

Anyone but Obama.

Lourdes on March 5, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Lourdes:Curses,that means another eighty or so Mitten threads,
oh joy,and,are you suggesting,”Double Agents:)(I kid)!!

canopfor on March 5, 2012 at 6:46 AM