Want to be happy? Move to Hawaii!

posted at 3:05 pm on March 2, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Texans are all fired up today because it’s Texas Independence Day — Gov. Rick Perry tweeted that he’s already eaten a burger in celebration — but, when the 50 states are ranked according to the happiness of their residents, Texas doesn’t crack the top 10 (sorry, Texans … Oklahoma doesn’t register very highly, either). The president’s home state of Hawaii, however, ranks No. 1.

The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index takes into account emotional health (how likely residents are to smile or laugh and how unlikely to have a daily worry), life evaluation (how likely residents are to say they’re “thriving”), work environment (how completely residents are able to utilize their strengths at work), physical health (how unlikely residents are to be obese), healthy behaviors (how likely residents are to exercise and eat healthily) and basic access (how likely residents are to have access to health care, a safe work-out environment and other resources).

President Obama has said that he thinks he has a certain laziness that stems from growing up in Hawaii, where it’s always sunny and people lie on the beach for sport. But Hawaiians are actually pretty active; they ranked No. 1 in the “healthy behaviors” category, too.

On an afternoon that, like every other day this week, has been dominated by dismal news, may this poll (recycled from Monday) serve as a reminder to take a little time to smile, laugh or maybe even exercise today! Corny? Yes, but, as Kate Winslet as Iris says in The Holiday, “I’m looking for corny in my life.” Happy Friday!

Comments

Can’t afford to go to Hawaii.
I will settle for N. Dakota.

Electrongod on March 2, 2012 at 3:08 PM

It’s paradise, but too much of a good thing turns your ambitions to mush.

John the Libertarian on March 2, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I wish.

Lightswitch on March 2, 2012 at 3:09 PM

(sorry, Texans … Oklahoma doesn’t register very highly, either).

I love living in Oklahoma. There might not be much to see or do, but the people are generally outgoing … and Conservative.

And, nowadays, that means an awful lot.

Sidebar: I hope that Texas takes Oklahoma with it, when it secedes.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Has Ed seen this?

Garrison Keeler doesn’t think Minnesotans are capable of happiness without feeling guilty about it.

rwenger43 on March 2, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Hawaii has plentiful algae.

NoDonkey on March 2, 2012 at 3:11 PM

It’s paradise….and priced accordingly. Don’t know how people live there financially. But my 10 days between Kailua on Oahu and Lahaina on Maui were some of the best vacation days of my life.

search4truth on March 2, 2012 at 3:11 PM

P.S. Regarding Hawaii … when most of the people actually WANT to eat Spam, it logically follows that the “well-being index” is gonna be pretty high.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 2, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Yeah, till you try to go buy a gallon of milk.

catmman on March 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I know it’s just a movie, but I watched The Descendants the other day and it made me less inclined to live in Hawaii. BTW, what’s gas cost over there if it’s averaging close to 4 bucks a gallon on the mainland?

Doughboy on March 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I can vouch for these results. I lived there for 4 years. Every day felt like vacation.

Kataklysmic on March 2, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Most Hawaii inhabitants are too stoned to understand the poll questions.

Archivarix on March 2, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Seems a bit subjective to me.

Anyways; my state made it into the Top 10 list; so I should be happy.

Norwegian on March 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Yeah, till you try to go buy a gallon of milk.

catmman on March 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM

It has $10 gas, what else do you want?

NoDonkey on March 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Hawaii….

……They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

JPeterman on March 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Keeler Keillor

My bad.

rwenger43 on March 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Year round 12 hours of day and 12 hours of night seems like a benefit, eh?

The Nerve on March 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM

makes sense.

the bottom 10 states are filled with southern states….a feeling with which I can concur.

The worst things about the south are the bugs and the people. The people tend to be bible-thumping toadstools, bigots and fatsos. Thats why Romney doesnt do as well there.

Jailbreak on March 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I’ll just go ahead and file this away in my “COLOR ME SHOCKED” folder for future reference.

humili mente on March 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I got a buddy who’s stationed in Hawaii and he loves it. I do see how living in a place like that can make you feel great. I always feel great going to the coast here in Texas.

Felt so great in fact that in another 10 years or so, we’re heading down that way to dwell.

catmman on March 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I’m fairly surprised that my New Jersey is not closing the pack. The only redeeming quality of our human dumpster is good shopping, but I guess that’s it for roughly half the state population.

Archivarix on March 2, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Snorkeling off Lanai is like swimming in an aquarium.

John the Libertarian on March 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM

No $#!T, Sherlock!

Gallup is really solving the mysteries of the world these days, eh?

CycloneCDB on March 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I guess if you can afford to live in Hawaii, you ought to be happy.

netster007x on March 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

We officially seceded?

Viva la revolucion!

So long suckers.

NoDonkey on March 2, 2012 at 3:23 PM

yeah- I’m moving to Minnesota- 0r is that ya?

FlaMurph on March 2, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I live in Maui and it is indeed paradise.

Having grown up in Maryland just outside of D.C. I can tell you that living here will change you.

It’s not as expensive as everyone makes it out to be. Tourists just don’t know where to go to get the good prices.

And the best stuff is free! Beaches, surfing, diving, hiking the mountains, etc, etc.

Its the only place I’ve been where you wake up every day and feel thankful for where you live.

ccrooke on March 2, 2012 at 3:27 PM

makes sense.

Jailbreak on March 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM

In case there are a few souls remaining who haven’t put two and two together yet, Jailbreak is an Obama loving lib whose purpose here is to make people stay home in November.

Carry on…

Kataklysmic on March 2, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I did most of my Navy career stationed at Pearl Harbor either on subs there or shore duty.

Only spent a couple years away when the Navy sent me to carriers off Iran on a needs of the Navy transfer.

Still have condos and houses there and go back a few times a year now that I am retired.

CommentGuy on March 2, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Jailbreak on March 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I’d rather be a bible-thumping toadstool than an actual pool of vomit like you. Deleware, Nevada, Ohio and Flordia — with all it’s transplants — aren’t really southern.

I would attribute the “Southerness” of the list to the bias of Gallup against conservative enclaves. The one part of your statement I can agree with is that there are a lot of fat black welfare recipients in the South. There are 24/7 Diabetes commercials aimed at the afro-amer population. :-/

preallocated on March 2, 2012 at 3:29 PM

makes sense.

Jailbreak on March 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM

As a bible-thumpling toadstool bigot, I appreciate the love, kindness and tolerance the left-wing has, and continues to show the rest of us bible-thumping toadstools everywhere.

I regret to say I’m not fat.

Turtle317 on March 2, 2012 at 3:30 PM

And it’s like the fountain of youth. Just ‘talk’ to the right people and your birth certificate will read whatever dates you want.

oldernwiser on March 2, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Maybe that explains why Obama plays golf all of the time. He said he is lazy from growing up in HI.

karenhasfreedom on March 2, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Hawaii has interstate highways, too.

Draw your own conclusions.

Emperor Norton on March 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM

And, nowadays, that means an awful lot.

Sidebar: I hope that Texas takes Oklahoma with it, when it secedes.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Oklahoma has more excitement than Kansas, but living in Kansas is far better than its reputation. The only real problem is it is too far from everywhere else, but I will settle for the wide open spaces, beautiful sunsets, and the Koch brothers.

bopbottle on March 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Snorkeling off Lanai is like swimming in an aquarium.

John the Libertarian on March 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM

And the whale watching there isn’t half bad either.

JPeterman on March 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Wherefore art thou, Kini AlohaGuy?? I just know you’ve got something to say about this… ;-)

“Cogito, ergo TEA Party!” ~ DeepWheat

DeepWheat on March 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Watching Hawaii 5-0 on MeTV right now… ; )

The Ugly American on March 2, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I was pretty sure the Blue states would be on top, and the Red states would be on bottom.

faraway on March 2, 2012 at 3:37 PM

bopbottle on March 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I think that what hurt the “well-being index” for Oklahoma was the Sooners.

If Texas takes us, we’ll grab hold of Kansas and take you, too.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 2, 2012 at 3:41 PM

OhEssYouCowboys on March 2, 2012 at 3:11 PM

LOL! Yeah, I guess they eat it fixed many ways. I wonder if they dig a pit, fill it with Spam and hot rocks, then cover it with moss or whatever for a few hours. Salty, greasy goodness,…Yum!

a capella on March 2, 2012 at 3:48 PM

No, thanks. I prefer Shangri-la to a Holiday in Waikiki.

Christien on March 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM

makes sense.

Jailbreak on March 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Behold, HotAir’s #1 Mittbot

Norwegian on March 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Aloha from Maui. Yeah, it’s pretty great here. There’s too many CA refugees who brought their communism with them, and the locals will riot when the welfare dries up, but the weather, scenery, and ocean are great. Some days I dream about what Maui would be like if it was a libertarian enclave…now that would be paradise.

Kungfoochimp on March 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM

a capella on March 2, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Have you ever seen the SPAM Haiku? Hilarious.

I rather eat Spam than poi anyday.

UltimateBob on March 2, 2012 at 4:07 PM

a capella on March 2, 2012 at 3:48 PM

They could hand-shape the Spam into a pig.

OhEssYouCowboys on March 2, 2012 at 4:08 PM

When I retire I will follow the whales, Alaska in the summer and Hawaii in the winter, Big Island of Hawaii has all climate zones with in a days drive.

ConcealedKerry on March 2, 2012 at 4:10 PM

In the 80′s the military (USA, USAF, USN) in Hawaii had a remedial school to teach English to newly graduated high school graduates hired to work for the military. Pidgin was so prevalent among students that many could not read or write in English. My admin clerk was literally illiterate. I doubt it’s still open, not PC enough.

Gas is taxed at about $0.70 a gal and you can’t own land.

On the positive side private ownership of handguns is among the highest in the U.S. and violent crimes with weapons are low; no correlation, I’m sure.

The weather and locale is addictive though, made me want to live on the beach and eat spam as well even though I’m a haole

E9RET on March 2, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Seems a bit subjective to me.

Anyways; my state made it into the Top 10 list; so I should be happy.

Norwegian on March 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM

CO is the least obese of all the states, one of the most active, and one of the most free. (3rd, iirc)

Hawaii isn’t very free at all, but every day the weather is perfect and the people are beautiful. That counts for a lot. Makes even an ethnically charged welfare state seem like paradise.

Honestly Nodak suprises me. I don’t know if its just that a lot of people have moved there and are glad to have a job or what. It’s far from the flat barren frozen hell its made out to be, but it does have that image for a reason, you know?

I’m also surprised TN and KY people are “unhappy”.

But seriously: only 5 points seperate the “worst” state from the “best”. And Hawaiians always vacation in Nevada, so really this list is one of the most meaningless I’ve ever seen. Statistical noise.

Daikokuco on March 2, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Popular Hawaiian use for Spam:

(Not that I’ve ever eaten SPAM musubi. Too many memories of SPAM from my childhood in the 1960′s…)

Yiwen on March 2, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Want to be happy? Move to Hawaii!

I DID!!!

Also, it it wasn’t for the Bush tax cuts, I wouldn’t have been able to do so.

Kini on March 2, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Jailbreak on March 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Behold, HotAir’s #1 Mittbot

Norwegian on March 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM

One of Mitts kids out campaigning!

ConcealedKerry on March 2, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Hawaii has interstate highways, too.

Draw your own conclusions.

Emperor Norton on March 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM

We were talking about that issue last week on another Hot Gas thread. Turns out there are some other Interstate highways here on The Mainland that also begin and end inside one state only.

But none of them cost as much as H-3. $80 million a mile and almost 40 years to build, thanks mainly to those on the Left.

Del Dolemonte on March 2, 2012 at 4:22 PM

“It’s Aloha Friday, No Work ’til Monday”
“It’s Aloha Friday, No Work ’til Monday”

aLoha Tim on March 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM

ccrooke on March 2, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Just pray the shipments never stop arriving.

Youngs98 on March 2, 2012 at 4:27 PM

No, thanks. I prefer Shangri-la to a Holiday in Waikiki.

Christien on March 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Ray’s the Best!

BTW I was living in Kailua in May of 1964 when John Lennon and George Harrison tried to spend a few days on Kailua Beach at the home of a hotel executive. The screaming fans drove them crazy, and they were gone before we knew what was happening.

Del Dolemonte on March 2, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 2, 2012 at 4:22 PM

But its beautiful. Probably the most beautiful highway in the US if not the world. And really the cost and delay is thanks to those idiot “kau inoa” seperatist race-hucking jackasses, who are kind of affiliated with the left, but ehh…

Daikokuco on March 2, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Hawaii I can see…what’s not to be happy about when you live in paradise?

But #2 is North Dakota? There’s what, a couple dozen people live there? wth are they so happy about…

JetBoy on March 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM

JetBoy on March 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Bunch of dumbass liberals haven’t inflitrated and ruined the place yet, stay away it sucks you’d hate it.

ConcealedKerry on March 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Why would anyone move to Hawaii? It’s full of crazy white men.

madmonkphotog on March 2, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 2, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Daikokuco on March 2, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Granted the H-3 has some spectacular scenery, but when I first rode across it a few years back I was somewhat disappointed-the “big money views” part of the highway is only about 3 or 4 miles long (the section between where it crosses Kam Highway in Kaneohe and the Haiku part where the tunnels go thru). And since they had to build the section between Hospital Rock and the tunnels on those concrete viaducts, it was impossible to provide any decent turnout parking areas to view the great Windward scenery.

I’m a Pali Highway fan, myself. I lived out there right after it opened, and my Dad actually traveled over the Old Pali Highway back in the 1950s. Now that was one scary drive (it’s still open as a hiking trail, which some friends and I hiked a few years ago).

Del Dolemonte on March 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I live in Texas now and unless it gets serious, i’m leaving it; as in about 20 more years of illegal immigration will turn it into another california.

I’ve been eyeing West Virginia for some time now. Senic, good climate, lost costs and extremely low percent of immigrants. I predict it will be one of the last places to live where the police can handle the local crime. Tennesse is close behind, but Memphis and Nashville are going to be drains on the state over time as illegal immigrants know any US city of size is a good place to be.

cougar on March 2, 2012 at 4:49 PM

ConcealedKerry on March 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Granted…I probably would “hate it” there, but I am no liberal.

Sheesh, I support gay marriage so I must be in league with George Soros and Michael Moore. Forget about the other 99.5% conservative stances I do support. Just sayin’ is all

JetBoy on March 2, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I’ve lived in Hawaii almost 20 years. Oahu now for biness reasons but the Big Island is my favorite place on Earth.

BTW the other day a gallon of milk was $5.09 and I filled the tank in my SUV for $4.239/gal.

Stu Gotts on March 2, 2012 at 5:28 PM

JetBoy on March 2, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I’m in one of those stages of grief since one of my heros died yesterday and another got a suspicious package in the mail.

I’m just lookin for a liberal jackass to kick in the nuts.

If your not one I apologize, I’ll find another, if ya are one bend over I got a size ten Tony Lama warmin up in the bull pen!

ConcealedKerry on March 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I was born and raised there, same time Obama was at Punahou. I had a great childhood and every day I regret leaving.

As for the bottom 10…

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

the_souse on March 2, 2012 at 5:44 PM

My brother-in-law lived on Maui and really liked it. However, he mentioned a few drawbacks…the cost of everyday items due to the fact that everything has to be shipped in and living everyday in paradise can get to mainlanders. They get ‘island fever’ after a while.

However, he had the best of possible worlds since he used to work for American airlines and was able to deadhead back to the States at no costs. He could pick up things that he needed and take care of his business affairs here. I used to be happy to be living here in Southern California instead of Hawaii, but lately I’m not so sure.

Uniblogger on March 2, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I came to Hawaii in 1971…….
Now there is nowhere else I want to live….(I tried leaving twice.)
Even though:
It’s run by a good ol’ boy Democrat/Union government.
Gas costs $.80 more than the mainland.
Food is 175% what you pay.
Want to buy a gun? Sure, just pay $100+ for training, wait 2 weeks to get authorization. If you pass,they add your name to a REGISTRATION list of LEGAL gun owners. (or go to the black market…..)
Honolulu is building a $7 billion train, that starts in a cornfield. Paid for with my taxes.
They worship Obama here. His name is spoken with giddy lust on the local newscast.

But we’ve got the best weather on earth. And the surfing is BLACK DIAMOND……….

IslandLibertarian on March 2, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Happiness is an ephemeral state misunderstood by most people. I have met happy people all over the United States and it has nothing to do with where they live. Gallup polls merely point out who drinks the most Kool-Aid on a given topic.

“Half a century in the communications business has service to intensify my skepticism about procedures which purport to measure statistically individual and social attitudes, and I have long considered the Romans were more sensible in using the entrails of a chicken rather than a slide-rule to forecast the future. Perhaps the ideal thing would be to use Dr. Gallup’s entrails, which would have the additional advantage that they could only be used once.” — Malcolm Muggeridge

southsidetom on March 2, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Del Dolemonte on March 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

There’s nothing like Pali after a good rain (which is often enough). I don’t know anywhere else where you can see so many waterfalls in one view. And coming over to Kailua side is fantastic, especially on its days where its cloudy up Nuuanu and the Pali but clear on the windward.

…It sucks SOOO bad that the dems have such an iron grip on HI. :(

Daikokuco on March 2, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Obama blames Hawaii for his laziness? Jeez, he left there 30 years ago! But then, he still blames Bush for the current condition of the economy. He’s running out of places and people to blame. Soon we’ll hear his dog Bo ate his budget plan.

SpiderMike on March 2, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Awesome place to visit, but to live not so much, in my opinion. I was there for two weeks last year and after about ten days I started to get a little “rock fever.” Too isolated and absurdly expensive. But maybe that’s why it’s so nice…

@ Jailbreak,

The worst things about the North are the garbage weather and the people. The people tend to be secular leftist weirdos, holier-than-thou pompous morons, and fatsos. The fattest people I’ve ever seen were in Illinois and New York. That’s the North, right? Ya gotta love stereotypes.

Hammer71 on March 2, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I’m grateful to Hawaii for the invention of the mixed martial art of Kajukenbo. I’m a relative newcomer, but I love it. Thanks to Sijo Adriano Emperado’s creation, my groin kick is coming along just fine. I’m happy about that!

I hope to visit the birthplace of Kajukenbo in the near future.

Buck Turgidson on March 2, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Hawai’i! Something I can talk about! Heh.

I lived in Ohio (not O’ahu) for 44 years, and Texas the most recent 2 years. But ’05 – ’08, I vacationed in Hawai’i 5 times. Most beautiful state with the friendliest people and greatest weather I’ve ever seen.

Too bad their tax structure and regulation structure is outrageous. And it harms the lower- and middle-classes the hardest.

But a perfect environment and a wonderfully friendly people? Can’t beat Hawai’i this side of the golden streets.

John Hitchcock on March 2, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Gas is taxed at about $0.70 a gal and you can’t own land.

E9RET on March 2, 2012 at 8:32 PM

If I ever could live wherever I wanted, I would pick Captain Cook, Hawai’i, Hawai’i, on the ocean side of the highway and not the mountain side of the highway.

Loved their theatre by the way (and Kini should know what I’m talking about, there).

John Hitchcock on March 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM

This is a second hand story so take it for what it is worth..

My sister moved to Hawaii for several months with her husband, he got a paid transfer there since he worked for Cisco!

She stated it did nothing but rain most of the time and a number of residents there don’t take kindly to a caucasian family with 4 kids.

On the other hand, I personally know a number of southern folks who are some of the finest people I have ever met and much happier people than the a**holes I’m surrounded by in CT.

Once my child turns 18 I’m out of this state like I’m fire, they are just insane here.

gdonovan on March 3, 2012 at 7:45 AM

I lived in Kailua (the one on O’ahu) for 3 years in the 1960s. I waited almost 40 years to go back. Kailua itself has been pretty much saved from overdevelopment by the locals-there is still only one building in town taller than 4 stories. But much of the rest of that island has gone to the Dogs (the Bounty Hunter). And just look at the H-1 TrafficCams during rush hour and you would swear you were in L.A.

On the other hand, I then spent a week on Kaua’i and fell in love with the place. Local zoning prohibits any new construction from being taller than the tallest palm tree, and many of the roads on the North Shore have retained their one lane bridges to forestall development.

Of course, even on the Garden Island it’s a mixed bag. The northern tip of the island, where Hanalei Bay is (and where all the rich rock stars live,) is paradise-but also has the highest unemployment rate on the entire island. When I was there it was something like 18%.

Another thing to remember-the State has been going thru a World Class ICE (crystal meth) epidemic for well over a decade, because the ultra-Leftist Democrat Activist Judges on the Hawai’i Supreme Court refuse to let Hawai’i law enforcement use the exact same tools most of their peers on The Mainland use to catch the Bad Guys. Basically, the criminals have more rights than the victims do.

Del Dolemonte on March 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I live off-grid in the rain forest on the Big Island and we are pretty darn happy.
We live a simple rustic lifestyle. Pretty much short, tee shirt, slipper or rubber boots all year. We go to the beach to sun, swim snorkel, kayak etc at least three times per week.
Why just yesterday we had lunch at the beach and saw a monk seal sleeping, humpback whales breaching and blowing and of coarse the ever present sea turtles. While we shared our plate lunch beholding all this, I told my wife that this is better than sitting at a cafe and she said yes I think so too.

esnap on March 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM

On a Hawaiian vacation a few years ago, we noted that nearly 100% of the Hawaiians we saw had pot bellies. I also note that Hawaii has what I call a “vicious COBRA” law which obligates an employer to pick up healthcare costs for a former employee until a new employer does: no time limit!! This unreasonable law has killed “employment” in Hawaii, and made a huge percentage of workers “independent contractors” who get NO benefits. This same law serves as a huge barrier to first-time employment, making it very difficult for young Hawaiians and new arrivals in the state to find work.

Additionally, we saw that a large number of Hawaii residences were sub-standard when judged against mainland standards. And the locals told many stories about native Hawaiians who were living off welfare of various kinds and unemployed for very long periods of time.

This doesn’t square with the article, and makes me wonder about survey methods, how representative the sample was, etc. While Hawaii is a very interesting and fun place to visit, I call B.S.!!!

landlines on March 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Jailbreak on March 2, 2012 at 3:16 PM

You are so sensitive and tolerant. You punctuation could use some work. Have you though about taking an English class?

Bulletchaser on March 3, 2012 at 10:14 PM