Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex … We’re going broke buying birth control

posted at 1:55 pm on February 28, 2012 by Tina Korbe

At a hearing of the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee yesterday, a single witness — Georgetown law student and “reproductive rights activist” Sandra Fluke — told sympathetic policy-makers that the administration’s so-called contraception mandate should stand … because her peers are going broke buying birth control.

“Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception),” Fluke reported.

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

“Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,” Fluke told the hearing.

Craig Bannister at CNSNews.com did the math — and discovered that these co-eds, assuming they’re using the cheapest possible contraception, must be having sex about three times a day every day to incur that kind of expense. What Fluke is arguing, then, is that her fellow law students have a right to consequence-free sex whenever, wherever. Why, exactly, especially if it costs other people something? When I can’t pay for something, I do without it. Fortunately, in the case of contraception, women can make lifestyle choices that render it unnecessary.

At one point, Fluke mentions a friend who felt “embarrassed and powerless” when she learned her insurance didn’t cover contraception. Can you imagine how proud and empowered that same friend would be if she learned she has the ability to resist her own sexual urges? We can only assume she doesn’t know that because Fluke and she both labor under the illusion that contraception is a medical necessity.

Some little part of Fluke must recognize that it’s not … because she sought to bolster her argument with an example of an illness in which contraception might be a medically necessary treatment. Another friend of hers, she said, has polycystic ovarian syndrome, for which contraception is a common treatment. Some insurance programs that don’t cover contraception normally would nevertheless cover it as a treatment for PCOS — but other insurance programs wouldn’t. Fluke makes it sound like contraception is the only treatment for PCOS. In fact, it isn’t — and contraception is prescribed as a treatment only when the woman also wants to contracept. Fluke says her friend is a lesbian — and so wouldn’t need contraception. Why didn’t she opt for any of the other treatments, then?

At the end of her testimony, Fluke spoke in strong language of her resentment of university administrators and others who suggest she should have chosen to attend a different university that would have offered student insurance that does cover contraception — even if that other university wasn’t quite as prestigious as Georgetown.

“We refuse to pick between a quality education and our health and we resent that, in the 21st Century, anyone thinks it’s acceptable to ask us to make that choice simply because we are women,” Fluke said.

Ms. Fluke, I resent that you think women are incapable of controlling themselves, of sacrificing temporary pleasure for the sake of long-term success. You make us sound like animals, slaves to our instincts and able to be used, but we’re better than that. We’re persons, equal to men in dignity and love.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 6 7 8 9

My girlfriend pays like 60 or 70 a month…and iirc they tend to range anywhere from 30-100.

This woman is a liar.

rickyricardo on February 28, 2012 at 7:07 PM

In any case, another masterpiece of left wing propaganda, right on time.

If only the Stupid Party could get it’s act together with such shameless calculation.

rickyricardo on February 28, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I’ll help!

I’ll get you two some nice chastity belts! Safe sex! And I’ll give the keys to some very nice priest who I’m sure will just love to hear why you need to be out of them so often…

ajacksonian on February 28, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Wait! I have an idea. Ms. Fluke, go get a job. Millions of us worked our way through college. It looks as if all your problems would be over if you had one.

BetseyRoss on February 28, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Baggies… less than 2 cents each. :)
c4 on February 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Gator-Bags? : )

listens2glenn on February 28, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Baggies… less than 2 cents each. :)
c4 on February 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Thanks c4. That brings back a lot of romantic memories for me.

BoxHead1 on February 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I miss the alligator the used to have on the packaging. :)

c4 on February 28, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Her parents must be so proud.

oregano on February 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Tina! Woot

Go get ‘em

DaMav on February 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM

How about you get a f*cking part time job like many others do while in school. Maybe you’d have a little extra cash to support your tramp habit.

chewmeister on February 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM

There isn’t any. The entropy of a closed system increases, and thus the arrow of time. However, with multiple conmected systems, some can reduce entropy as long as entropy increases overall.

This is second Law 101 and isn’t a serious problem for anyone informed.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Yep, I’m not sure how this is a question.

1) the Earth has energy constantly added to it from the Sun.

2) the Sun is losing energy, and will eventually go out.

3 the Earth is gaining energy (in various forms) which will increase complexity, not entropy, while there is energy added.

When the Sun goes out, then you’ll have an argument claiming entropy should always increase… but I won’t be able to read it. I’ll be long dead, and it’ll be too dark to read anyhow.

gekkobear on February 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM

why are colleges paying for students health care?

mjbrooks3 on February 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Actually, contraceptives are NOT the most commonly, or usually the best prescription for Polycystic Ovarian Disorder, or hyperinsulinemia. The most commonly prescribed drug is Metformin, AKA Glucophage, which is prescribed for Type 2 Diabetes. Also more common-ovulation medications, weight loss, strict diets, ovarian drilling, and IVF, if you are attempting to get pregnant. Anti-androgen drugs other than birth control, to control some of the symptoms, are usually preferred. If you can afford to go to Georgetown and can afford all the books, tuitions, boarding, clothing, food, tolietries, and all other incidentals, then you can pay for birth control pills, or you can have an IUD inserted for $200, and only 1-2 follow-up checks a yr, and some last up to 5 yrs. BTW, what health dept, or Planned Parenthood, (so famously touted for all their supposed women’s health other than abortion), turns away people seeking birth control? NONE.

di butler on February 28, 2012 at 7:36 PM

why are colleges paying for students health care?

mjbrooks3 on February 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Most colleges require health insurance. If you can’t show you have it otherwise, then you get it through the school.

urban elitist on February 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Meanwhile diabetics take out reverse mortgages to pay their $1200 quarterly co-pay for insulin, my own deductible for drugs up from $150 last year to $250, heart patients hit the donut hole at year end and must pay thousands out of their own pocket.

WHERE ARE THE REPUBLICANS AND WHY AREN’T THEY POINTING THIS OUT?

patfish on February 28, 2012 at 7:39 PM

So do we have to pay for treatment of STD’s after they have unprotected sex, with or without birth control?

Cindy Munford on February 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Well, you wouldn’t want to deprive them of their right to choose unprotected sex?! That would be downright Taliban-ish. Of course, they can’t afford to pay for the STD treatments, so that Americans will have to rise above their prudish notions to defend their rights to sexual expression.

Axeman on February 28, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Please never include an auto-loading ad, even from a group I like, like the MRC. It just makes me like them a little less. I HATE losing control of my PC like that.

Montana on February 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM

She should just stay on her parents plan. They must be so proud.

monalisa on February 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM

When I lived next to Georgetown in the Summer of ’81, I noticed that university was full of stupidity. Looks like it’s gotten even worse.

WannabeAnglican on February 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM

This tart deserves 800 comments… Com’on people!

mjbrooks3 on February 28, 2012 at 7:45 PM

BS. Someone that ugly isn’t having much sex.

JeffB. on February 28, 2012 at 7:48 PM

*Inane comment just to jack-up the comment total.*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Sandra Fluke’s mug is not enough as a contraceptive device?

galtani on February 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Her parents must be so proud.

fight like a girl on February 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM

urban elitist on February 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Fine. Get an individual policy and pay for it.

This skank doesn’t want health insurance. She wants health welfare.

BuckeyeSam on February 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Tina should have seen whether there is a videoclip from a 30+ year-old SNL skit in which Garrett Morris was interviewing Mick Jagger about a line in a Rolling Stones song that says “black girls like to have sex all night long.” Morris asked where Jagger was meeting these black girls because Morris hadn’t met any of them. It sounds as if male law students are wondering where all these loose women are.

BuckeyeSam on February 28, 2012 at 8:01 PM

She wouldn’t want to give lawyers a bad name….

Whether while in law school or afterwards it seems screwing the public always seems to be entitlement of that mindset.

viking01 on February 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Let’s see, girls rich enough to afford tuition at Georgetown Law, training to be a lawyer…will need the thousands of dollars in mandate from working class families that props up Obamacare, because she can’t pay for beer and birth control?

How 99% of her!

Axeman on February 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Whatever happened to “petting”?

Too square I guess.

Dr. ZhivBlago on February 28, 2012 at 8:04 PM

The government needs to think about covering the cost of beer too. Have you seen how much beer costs these days? I’m going broke buying the stuff. And you know I can’t control myself. I’m gonna drink it. Just sayin……

Towmater on February 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM

So, why couldn’t they have the IRS come by to discuss methods of intercourse that don’t require birth control?

18-1 on February 28, 2012 at 8:12 PM

When I was in law school, you could sign up for the student health plan and use the University’s student clinic … the plan was a few hundred dollars a year, but using the clinic was free. You could get the plan and not use the clinic, but then the copays and deductible skyrocketed. We had our first child in law school and paid a total of $200 out of pocket beyond the premiums.

Does anyone know if Georgetown has a student health clinic? I’m guessing they do and that they hand out b/c cheap or free.

toby11 on February 28, 2012 at 8:13 PM

This tart deserves 800 comments …

Which one?

Random on February 28, 2012 at 8:15 PM

You know, her whole testimony and her insane demands bring new meaning to the words “I don’t give a f**k.”

ICBMMan on February 28, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Man, no responses?! Come on everyone, this quote is a winner! Well, I understand that douchebaginCT may be sidetracting you all.

ICBMMan on February 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I love the part where The Fluke tells about the “married woman” who decided, with her husband, that they just couldn’t afford contraception anymore. Well…what’s the matter with the husband? He can’t put a condom on?

cicerone on February 28, 2012 at 8:23 PM

But I thought aspirin was cheap.

lol

Amazing, simply amazing.

Like others here have said, her parents must be so proud.

Elisa on February 28, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Haven’t read all the comments so maybe I missed this, but did anyone wonder if she was adding in the cost of an abortion or two or three to her cost data on “contraception?” Definition of contraception to some folks is “anything that makes sure I don’t get a baby I don’t want.”

Zusnn on February 28, 2012 at 8:26 PM

18-1 on February 28, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I believe what you maybe talking about there is something called “outercourse.”

listens2glenn on February 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Okay, first of all what the heck kind of birth control is she using that it costs $3000/yr? Second of all if it costs them each $3000/yr how is Obama going to give it to them for “free?” And thirdly, Aren’t most students at Georgetown, well to do? I mean its not the community college is it? Its law school. And lastly, what about free every other kind of medicine? What about cancer drugs. Those are expensive too and I would be more sympathetic. And my son has asthma. That’s kind of expensive too. Why doesn’t this little trollup care about my son? Why isn’t she paying for my sons asthma medicine? I’m sick of her not paying for my son’s asthma medicine just because he’s my son and not hers. Sheesh.

magicbeans on February 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Any other lawyers out there, remember this woman’s name, and if she ever submits a resume to your firm/company/office, make sure whoever is in charge of hiring gets to see her testimony.

toby11 on February 28, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I hope her boyfriend isn’t Flukeman from the X-Files. In that case I can understand the demand for contraception.

Pilgrimsarbour on February 28, 2012 at 8:33 PM

How on Earth did this nitwit EVER get into Georgetown law school ?

toby11 on February 28, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Capital suggestion , Toby.

DevilsPrinciple on February 28, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Only three times a day? PPfffhhtttt! Must be a far right wing zealots school!

ConcealedKerry on February 28, 2012 at 8:38 PM

That’s another vid of Fluke.
Total moron.

justltl on February 28, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Per that vid, “Fluke” rhymes with “schnook”.
Coincidence?
I think not.

justltl on February 28, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Pregnant out of wedlock? You mean like Stanley Ann? Birth control must not have existed in Hawaii in the early sixties, eh Queenie?

At least Palin’s kids weren’t passed off to Frank Marshall Davis to be molested.

Walter Sobchak on February 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

A little molestation in exchange for a communist indoctrination from one of their best? I suspect the parents saw that as a fair exchange.

slickwillie2001 on February 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Her parents must be so proud.

HopeHeFails on February 28, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Sheesh, lady, make your professors bring their own.

S. D. on February 28, 2012 at 9:13 PM

With that moustache, I don’t think she has to worry too much about purchasing contraception.

fitzfong on February 28, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I’m tired of all this bs. Why is it MY RESPONSIBILITY to pay for YOUR contraception? If you don’t have the money then ABSTAIN!

jbh45 on February 28, 2012 at 9:24 PM

fitzfong on February 28, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Most of her money necessarily goes toward getting her victim partner drunk.

slickwillie2001 on February 28, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Tina,

I absolutely love you! I always wanted a daughter, in all fairness I also wanted a son, but never had the pleasure of having a little girl. But If I had a daughter I would want her to be just like you! I teach 14 year old boys and girls, and you are just the kind of role model our young people need. God Bless you!

ThorFather on February 28, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Puhleeze. Get a job and pay for your own. BCPs are like $40/mo. 40 x 12 isss… $1000! Now I know where lawyers learn to over-bill.

exliberal on February 28, 2012 at 9:39 PM

What’s this $1000 per year crap???

Assuming once a day is enough to satisfy you with all that time needed for homework, $4.99 for a 12 pack of condoms figures out to about $150 a year.

Skip a latte once in a while, babe. If you can’t afford FIFTY CENTS A DAY, go hold up a sign on a street corner:

“Sex-starved student will ….. for 50 cents”

Don’t you DARE ask your fellow citizen taxpayers to foot the bill for your skankin’ around.

fred5678 on February 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM

If you are begging for contraception, then let me choose the form of it! Like I said, a chastity belt just won’t go wrong on you. Its an ‘investment’! Builds character! And really puts the ‘control’ into birth control.

No freebies on handouts: ask for the effect and I’ll hand you the way to do it that is not what you wanted. But it will be FREE! You can’t beat that with a stick.

ajacksonian on February 28, 2012 at 9:55 PM

jbh45 on February 28, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Can’t hear or read that word, without this line echoing in my brain:

“New York abstains, courteously”

listens2glenn on February 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

The conversation is now off the rails.

Third yr law student makes absolutely dishonest case in front of Congress. (Can we get a contemp of Congress or perjury charge please?)

Goes to Catholic school…freely admits to being an absolute skank…and that she represents absolute skanks.

Wants her Catholic school to not only condone, but foot the bill for her and her friends to be absolute skanks.

Catholic school is bad guy for not wanting to shell out money for her contraceptives.

W
T
F
?

CycloneCDB on February 28, 2012 at 10:30 PM

fitzfong on February 28, 2012 at 9:21 PM

How about a tax deduction for moustache maintenance?

News2Use on February 28, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Another key fact is that no one attending a university is required to buy insurance through that university. They can always pick an insurance plan that covers birth control–if they can find one. It’s going to be more expensive because. That’s life.

But, again, the Catholic university is not denying her coverage for birth control.

Why should birth control be free? Why not toothpaste? Why not a hundred other things?

See, its not enough for them to say that women are being denied these things because it isn’t true. Now, we’re supposed to get out the violins and sing sad songs that they have to pay for things themselves.

This is nonsense!

Kay_L on February 28, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Why are we expected to pay for this phony’s fun? If she can afford Georgetown, she can afford to buy her own rubbers and BC pills.

Besides, isn’t it the MISSION of Planned Parenthood to supply FREE birth control to women who can’t afford it?

georgej on February 28, 2012 at 11:09 PM

OK, but first you must pay something that benefits me and my wife.

Start with all the expenses of raising our children – including their college education.

Then we’ll talk.

rukiddingme on February 28, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Georgetown TUITION

Law Center, Full-time, per year – $46,865.00

What a load of sht. This woman is a damn con artist.

Logboy on February 28, 2012 at 11:42 PM

She’s just including the cost of how much she has to pay people to sleep with her….

Seriously though, we’ve come to the point in this country where we have to pay for other people to have sex? Hell, at least back in the day the got something out of it.

specialkayel on February 28, 2012 at 11:49 PM

*they

specialkayel on February 28, 2012 at 11:50 PM

This is the kind of wretched mentality that creeps into the minds of the unthinking portion of the electorate when you elect a socialist president.

Own it Obama … Own it!

heretic on February 29, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Fluke obviously can’t do math, so I will phrase this in a way she can understand:

Yo Fluke, you whore; get a job!

woodNfish on February 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM

urban elitist on February 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

How long are these kiddies going to school anyway? I thought with our great, wonderful Obamacare, students could be on their parents’ insurance pretty much forever. Or at least, practically until they are menopausal.

CJ on February 29, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Who would want to fluke Sanda. Not hot at all – even for a law student.

Lou Budvis on February 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM

They struggled financially…..Seriously?? We are in the middle of the biggest “recession” since the Great Depression, and she’s worried about someone else paying for her to sleep around??

Come here, little girl, let me teach you something: YOU’RE STUPID!!!

patriotmom1776 on February 29, 2012 at 12:39 AM

If she really needs the money that badly she should make her boyfriend for at least half of it. What a doormat. Of course that’s assuming she knows his name. Maybe she’s just hooking up with with mass quantities of men she doesn’t even know.

juliesa on February 28, 2012 at 2:05 PM

You assume she has a boyfriend. I think it more likely she’s paying for dental dams.

theCork on February 29, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I took birth control for three years in my early twenties solely for non-contraceptive reasons (my abstinence made contraception a non-issue). My health insurance didn’t pay for it either. And it was — what, maybe $30, $40 a month? Skipping the afternoon dose of caffeine from the vending machine offset the costs. I suspect our young activist-student is practicing her exaggeration skills for a future career as huckstering tort lawyer.

sistrum on February 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM

She’s asking for handouts and her priority is birth control? We’ve not only raised a generation of whining moochers, we’ve raised one without imagination or ambition.

J.E. Dyer on February 29, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Walmart has birth control pills for $9 a month. $3,000 would keep these hos supplied with birth control pills for 27 years.

xblade on February 29, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Can’t hear or read that word, without this line echoing in my brain:

“New York abstains, courteously”

listens2glenn on February 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Great-Now I have a ’1776′ mindworm goin’ on. Thank you soooo much.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on February 29, 2012 at 3:00 AM

xblade on February 29, 2012 at 2:39 AM

STD prevention, numnbnuts.

Random on February 29, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Freaking “reproductive rights advocate?” Well then, I can claim I pursued a doctorate in boffology in college. Clowns.

Huckabye-Romney on February 29, 2012 at 7:22 AM

maybe just play the back nine?

oldorch on February 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM

This is hilarious.
So Ma’am, you’re saying your wagina controls you.
Nice.

Badger40 on February 29, 2012 at 7:39 AM

She should just stay on her parents plan. They must be so proud.

monalisa on February 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Yes, with the wonders of Obamacare, she and her fellow students should have no worries til they turn 26, which should cover the vast majority of the law student population.

Besides, if a guy’s too cheap to shell out 50 cents for a condom, why would you share your body with him?

Also, in the above posts, she is sometimes referred to as a ho. The posts using skank would seem to be more accurate than those using ho. Unless she’s a really cheap ho, she should be charging more than 50 cents per customer and her problem is solved!

talkingpoints on February 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Can’t hear or read that word, without this line echoing in my brain:

“New York abstains, courteously”

listens2glenn on February 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Great-Now I have a ’1776′ mindworm goin’ on. Thank you soooo much.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on February 29, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Virginia abstains.

talkingpoints on February 29, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Baggies… less than 2 cents each. :)
c4 on February 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM

(chuckle)
In jails and prisons, that’s known as a “filly bag”.

Now really, how much does it cost for a diaphragm, spermicidal gel, and a condom?
It’s these whining chicks who need to be introduced to the “aspirin” regíme.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on February 29, 2012 at 7:48 AM

now the US taxpayer is being called upon to subsidize tramps. Where will it stop? DD

Darvin Dowdy on February 29, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Somebody please explain to me what contraception has to do with reproductive rights and reproduction? Isn’t it anything BUT reproduction?

Pilgrimsarbour on February 29, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Why is it always the masculine, moustached women who are obsessed with promoting birth control and abortion? I think Miss Fluke has discovered a winning, free birth control method; lesbian haircut and a full, thick womanstache – you are fully protected Miss Fluke.

Pork-Chop on February 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I’m reminded of Elaine Bennis contemplating whether men were sponge-worthy!

freedomfirst on February 29, 2012 at 8:52 AM

From the comments of cnsnews site:

If anyone needs to verify that the far right is composed of low brows, look to these comments. -Steve

Ouch! Your stupid got me right in the eye. My fault for reading it.
-Icis

Snort, that cracked me up.

FineasFinn on February 29, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Another reason to hate lawyers. They lie for a living. This lib tart started early. I would prefer a tubal ligation for her so she never reproduces

scboy on February 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Finkle is Einhorn!

But in all seriousness as has been said, protected sex is about the condom. And even a 12 pack of Trojans doesn’t top $15 at Walmart, and even if lesbians are cutting them up for dams, there is no way a law student has time for 19 sex acts a week.

That’s just stupid.

MunDane68 on February 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM

How right was Rick Santorum’s “snob” comment ??
‘In his own image’, for sure.

pambi on February 29, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Her friend “…learned for the first time…” that her insurance didn’t cover birth control?

Doesn’t Georgetown Law teach claims and contracts in the first year like every place else?

Mr. Grump on February 29, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Just have the guys buy dinner and call it even. What’s in it for gays and Lesbians?

Nexialist on February 29, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Not to suggest any illegal activity, but — if they weren’t giving it away for free, maybe they could afford to pay for their own birth control, STD prevention and cure, and perhaps college itself!

jackal40 on February 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

geez folks…

The $3,000 breaks down like this:

– “the pill”: $680
– drinks at the bar: $1,770
– 4 new mattresses in 4 years: $100 apiece = $400
– fishnet stockings: $150

$3,000!!

Justrand on February 29, 2012 at 9:55 AM

jackal40 on February 29, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I thought the same thing, after reading Tina’s post at the top.
But I couldn’t figure out how to say it “tactfully”.

I think you nailed it. : )

listens2glenn on February 29, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Never before has being cheap been so expensive.

Javahog on February 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM

If it hasn’t been said already, I’ll say it: That chick is too ugly to get gettin’ any. She’s a liar.

jediwebdude on February 29, 2012 at 10:25 AM