Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex … We’re going broke buying birth control

posted at 1:55 pm on February 28, 2012 by Tina Korbe

At a hearing of the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee yesterday, a single witness — Georgetown law student and “reproductive rights activist” Sandra Fluke — told sympathetic policy-makers that the administration’s so-called contraception mandate should stand … because her peers are going broke buying birth control.

“Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception),” Fluke reported.

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

“Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,” Fluke told the hearing.

Craig Bannister at CNSNews.com did the math — and discovered that these co-eds, assuming they’re using the cheapest possible contraception, must be having sex about three times a day every day to incur that kind of expense. What Fluke is arguing, then, is that her fellow law students have a right to consequence-free sex whenever, wherever. Why, exactly, especially if it costs other people something? When I can’t pay for something, I do without it. Fortunately, in the case of contraception, women can make lifestyle choices that render it unnecessary.

At one point, Fluke mentions a friend who felt “embarrassed and powerless” when she learned her insurance didn’t cover contraception. Can you imagine how proud and empowered that same friend would be if she learned she has the ability to resist her own sexual urges? We can only assume she doesn’t know that because Fluke and she both labor under the illusion that contraception is a medical necessity.

Some little part of Fluke must recognize that it’s not … because she sought to bolster her argument with an example of an illness in which contraception might be a medically necessary treatment. Another friend of hers, she said, has polycystic ovarian syndrome, for which contraception is a common treatment. Some insurance programs that don’t cover contraception normally would nevertheless cover it as a treatment for PCOS — but other insurance programs wouldn’t. Fluke makes it sound like contraception is the only treatment for PCOS. In fact, it isn’t — and contraception is prescribed as a treatment only when the woman also wants to contracept. Fluke says her friend is a lesbian — and so wouldn’t need contraception. Why didn’t she opt for any of the other treatments, then?

At the end of her testimony, Fluke spoke in strong language of her resentment of university administrators and others who suggest she should have chosen to attend a different university that would have offered student insurance that does cover contraception — even if that other university wasn’t quite as prestigious as Georgetown.

“We refuse to pick between a quality education and our health and we resent that, in the 21st Century, anyone thinks it’s acceptable to ask us to make that choice simply because we are women,” Fluke said.

Ms. Fluke, I resent that you think women are incapable of controlling themselves, of sacrificing temporary pleasure for the sake of long-term success. You make us sound like animals, slaves to our instincts and able to be used, but we’re better than that. We’re persons, equal to men in dignity and love.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 5 6 7 8 9

RegularJoe on February 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM

The Mister and me have that SAME sort of…understanding. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2012 at 5:20 PM

God bless you, Mr. President.

crr6 on July 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM

So now we know. It was the free healthcare. / sinusoidal run to the bunker.

NaCly dog on February 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

LOL! I had the same thought. Is that crr6?

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:20 PM

So I want a car. A modest car that is used and will only cost me $3000. Now say I’ve graduated college, but I’m looking to get a prestigious advanced degree. I could either ask the government to give me the car, delay the advanced degree for a 1 semester job to pay for the car, or just get a job. She wants #1, I want to tell her #3.

It astounds me that someone paying for a prestigious advanced degree wants my taxes to pay for their free stuff in total violation of the principle of personal responsibility. That level of indolent idiocy warrents the stockade, not a law degree.

Not these 3k contraception women are either in a commited relationship, which used to be called marriage, in which case the family unit between the 2 of them should either pay or accept the chance of kids, or these women are sluts bouncing around many partners which in an earlier age might earn them a scarlet A, and certainly not a continuation of said degree.

AnotherOpinion on February 28, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Isn’t she embarrased to even get up and testify to being so stupid!

How about keeping an asperin between your knees!
My heck, what have we created in our universities.

Bambi on February 28, 2012 at 4:44 PM

LOL! Isn’t that the truth?!! When I was in college, anyone that talked about “that subject” publicly, was considered a loose woman. We would have been embarrassed discussing it with even our friends, and it wasn’t THAT long ago!

Susanboo on February 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Has anyone seen crr6 in the last 6 months? We may have a closer connection to Hot Air than you think.

God bless you, Mr. President.

crr6 on July 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM

So now we know. It was the free healthcare. / sinusoidal run to the bunker.

NaCly dog on February 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

According to some, she disappeared just about the time OWS started.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I’m sure you meant your “friend” does :)

I go for quantity over quality – it’s my greatest flaw

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I’ve dated exactly two college broads that were on the liberal side. Neither one did ‘that’. And neither one were very good at all.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM

The ladies must really flock to you now that you’ve gone from working for the gubmint to unemployment!

Winner!

KeninCT on February 28, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Dear KeninCT,

Are you mad?

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM

He says we are the only ones that get angry and mad. Personally I’m quite happy, although my sides hurt a little, from laughing at him all afternoon. : )

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Would her testimony be more compelling if she was nekkid…?

Seven Percent Solution on February 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Winner!

KeninCT on February 28, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Lanceman, you gonna take that?

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Dear KeninCT,

Are you mad?

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Heh. With that profile, just be glad he ain’t on the streets.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM

The problem is that KeninCT is on the streets of New Haven. Not only that, but he’s reading “varied” books, watching chick flicks, and listening to most music – including the Beatles.

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Bannister’s math is off. He’s assuming $1 per condom but I just visited the CVS web site, where he priced condoms, and they’ve got a value pack of 48 condoms for $20 which would be just under $0.50 per condom and that means Fluke and her friends could get 2,000 condoms a year for what they’re spending and that means they must be having sex, on the average, 5.5 times a day. Apparently you go to law school if you want to get laid though I can’t imagine when they find time to study and go to class.

Rip Ford on February 28, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Seven Percent Solution on February 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM

-7% ; )

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Seven Percent Solution on February 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Actually, Ick.

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I think that it’s totally reasonable that we all should pay up so that these poor Georgetown students can copulate without concern.
We should even pay for dinner and some booze to get them in the mood.
Not to mention laundry service to clean up the sheets afterwards.

You people are heartless.
Shame on you.

justltl on February 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Kenin, didn’t like 8,000 women just flock right past ya?

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

But what if I threw them in the bushes?

Random on February 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM

What if I went all Lorena Bobbitt on ya?

Word of advice: Never come between a fashionista and her Louboutins. Never. Ever. Ever.

:-)

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:25 PM

:O

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:25 PM

chick flicks … hahahahahahaha

Desperate men do desperate things I suppose.

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I would never throw your shoes in the bushes Resist We Much

you’re welcome :)

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Winner!

KeninCT on February 28, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I hear your Ball and Chain bought you tickets to the back-to-back-to-back NASCAR races at Waterford in April.

You two have a Good Time, hear?

Del Dolemonte on February 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Kenin, didn’t like 8,000 women just flock right past ya?

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

They all opted for the smarter guy … Congressman Hank “Guam Might Tip Over” Johnson.

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Stick a freakin’ fork in us – this nation is done.

AttaBoyLuther on February 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I know how to help!
Have a concert like Farm Aid to raise money!
FornicAid!
That’s the ticket.

justltl on February 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

All the ladies flock to KeninCT. They all want to try the biggest douchebag in the world.

MadisonConservative on February 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I would never throw your shoes in the bushes Resist We Much

you’re welcome :)

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Brains and common sense. A good combination, my dear. Your mum raised you right. :-)

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Kenin, didn’t like 8,000 women just flock right past ya?

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

In the interest for accuracy.

He is ranked 8153th in the search results

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:31 PM

justltl on February 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Lol. I see rotten tomatos in your future, young man.

RedCrow on February 28, 2012 at 5:31 PM

ahhhh, thank you Bmore. As always you hold my feet to the fire

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Upon further review, Ms. Fluke (and is that really your last name?), why does the prestige of the university you attend matter anymore now that the whole world knows that you &, apparently, many of your female college chums behave like tarty, trampy strumpets?

stukinIL4now on February 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM

How much money did this testimony cost me, a taxpayer? How is one chosen to testify in front of Congress? I don’t blame her half as much as I blame our government for giving her the platform.

Strike Twice on February 28, 2012 at 5:34 PM

MadisonConservative on February 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

LMAO!!!

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Strike Twice on February 28, 2012 at 5:34 PM

The brilliant Congresswoman from SF chose her.

RedCrow on February 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Kenin, didn’t like 8,000 women just flock right past ya?

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM

apparently, there’s at least 1 female up in Georgetown that is throwin down at least every 4 hrs, ol kenster just hasta bring hisself a condom and something to put it on……a challenge, but a challenge nonetheless.

ted c on February 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Lanceman, you gonna take that?

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Heh. I love the smell of desperation from Conneticut.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Let me share a little something with you all about KeninCT, this guy, http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/keninct
He thinks he is really doing something by swinging in here and doing what he does. Here is what he doesn’t get. This thread would have maybe made 200 or so on the count. Because he shows up the thread entertainment value moves it up to 628. This is not only fun for us, humiliating for him, but good for site revenue. Like I said earlier, he ain’t to smart. KeninCT, you keep on coming back, ya hear. We have all the answers you will ever need. ; )

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I guess the option of making the man pay for the condoms, or at least split the cost, is out of the question? The future leaders of this country scare the hell out of me.

HoosierStateofMind on February 28, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Do the pills come with a ticket to go to confession. She wants the Catholic University to pay for her contraceptions that the Church teaches using is a mortal (read grave) sin and she will be doomed to hell if she dies with that sin on her soul. Why doesn’t she pay tuition at a school which condones her promiscuous lifestyle? The Catholic Universities are not in the human being killing mode.

elm on February 28, 2012 at 5:38 PM

chick flicks … hahahahahahaha

Desperate men do desperate things I suppose.

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Heeellllloooooooo, did you not look at his photo? Even Ray Charles could tell you that Ken couldn’t compete with Barbie, G.I. Joe, and Gaylord Dog in the looks department.

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM

You know what I like best about you? I know you are out there watching and that the mere mention of weed will bring you out every time. ; )

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM

This reminded me of when I was in law school. I ate so much canned soup that, after I graduated, I couldn’t eat canned soup, again, for years.

Oh, my 3rd year, I lived in a converted frat house – they just put locks on the doors – and I had a hot plate to heat my soup. I had no phone, no table, no chairs and no oven. The refrigerator and the restrooms and the showers were first come, first serve – at the end of the hall.

But, I did have instant coffee!

This pitiful soul, complaining about her birth control conundrum … sickens me to death.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 4:39 PM

And I’d wager that it never occurred to you to expect the government to send along meat and potatoes.

As another commenter said, please haul out more of these ninnies. They only make us look better.

kim roy on February 28, 2012 at 5:40 PM

In the immortal words of Groucho:
“Well, I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth every now and then.”

mojo on February 28, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Ms. Fluke, utilize a different input…

burserker on February 28, 2012 at 5:41 PM

a challenge, but a challenge nonetheless.

ted c on February 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Kenin can handle it, he reads varied books

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I wonder if he’d have better luck chasing guys.

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I resemble that remark Bmore!

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:42 PM

OT y’all see what just got posted. Cool.

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM

So I wonder if Miss Fluke would have no problem with the government mandating that people sign up for government prostitution duty, the “Pro Corps”? Isn’t everyone entitled to lovin? Thats what people usually consider part of the “pursuit of happiness” right?

The gov should mandate that a man should have a date, especially since he’s already paying for the contraception through taxes. You know, those rich beautiful hollywood type folks should chip in to help out those in need. Two weeks a year of “national service” sounds about right. Ladies and Gents, sign up now for a shot at Brad and Angelina.

oryguncon on February 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM

OT y’all see what just got posted. Cool.

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Why does she look like Ruth Nader Ginsberg?

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Sex is both important to them–and not important enough to pay a significant chunk out of their pocketbook.

Axeman on February 28, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM

This certainly is one of the most entertaining threads. And we owe it all to KeninCT and his sweet online “looking for a hook-up” profile.

Stand up Ken.
Oh…what am I saying?…let’s all standup for KeninCT.

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Separated at birth. Contacts are the only difference otherwise. Ick.

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Ruth Nader Ginsberg?

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:46 PM

A happy typo.

RedCrow on February 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM

A happy typo.

RedCrow on February 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Wadn’t a typo.

And don’t tell Kenin that I watched the end of the 500 last night. Hell, I only live 35 miles from the track.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Prostituting yourself for the Democrat Party can be so costly!

chickasaw42 on February 28, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I want to enroll in Georgetown Law. It is so cheap. $3000 worth of condoms used by every woman. Have the boys gone broke? Why aren’t boys buying condoms? Cheap. Crappy.

antisocial on February 28, 2012 at 5:50 PM

How much do rubbers cost in Washington D.C.? Withdrawal is free.
Geez women. Get with it.

LASue on February 28, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I haven’t had time to read all of the comments, so someone may have already said this:

Ms. Fluke, do you get a “designer” coffee every morning on your way to class? Perhaps you stop by your local Starbucks for a double soy latte or a mocha frapuccino?

At $4 a pop, the cost per year (5 days a week X 50 weeks a year – time off for vacation) works out to $1000 – over 3 years, that would be $3000.

If you give up just one cup of coffee a day, you could pay for your birth control.

Do you smoke? Perhaps you could cut back. Or better yet, GIVE IT UP – it is QUITE well known that women who use birth control pills and smoke are at a significantly higher risk of stroke or death.

How much is your cell phone bill each month?

Do you regularly go out to eat?

Do you have cable? Or internet service?

How much is your monthly rent?

Here’s something they DON’T seem to be teaching you in school, cupcake – life is all about CHOICES, and people are responsible for the choices that THEY make for themselves.

The rest of society IS NOT responsible for the choices that YOU make – that’s all on you.

TeresainFortWorth on February 28, 2012 at 5:51 PM

people need insurance to pay for rubbers? cripes.

SparkPlug on February 28, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Would her testimony be more compelling if she was nekkid…?

Seven Percent Solution on February 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Oh no thank you!
My left hand looks pretty, compared to that girl.
I sure don’t have to tell my pants…its not polite to point.

KOOLAID2 on February 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Axeman on February 28, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Actually … she believes it’s her right to have consequence free sex whenever, wherever and with whomever she wants at your expense.

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 5:53 PM

TeresainFortWorth on February 28, 2012 at 5:51 PM

That’s what we’ve been trying to teach the soon-to-be 18 Spawn.
Think about the choices you make because ALL actions have consequences!!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2012 at 5:54 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM

lol. that skany thing is so … oh never mind…she sounds like a lefty “please pay for all my stuff” slut.

SparkPlug on February 28, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I’m convinced most college tards at Georgetown have been indoctrinated with lib-think.

SparkPlug on February 28, 2012 at 5:56 PM

You know this really comes down, as pretty much all of liberalism does, to someone wanting to make someone do something they don’t want to do. The fact that the person’s Christian faith is the reason they don’t want to do it is gravy. It wouldn’t matter if Walgreens was giving away condoms and birth control pills wrapped in fifty-dollar bills, they by-gosh want the CATHOLICS to provide them.

And once they get contraception, they’ll expect the school to provide gay porn as masturbatory aids for guys like Keninct. Then free prostitutes. For liberals, nothing is ever, EVER enough.

RegularJoe on February 28, 2012 at 5:57 PM

That is basically the fundamental principle of the movement pushing gay marriage and such.

Count to 10 on February 28, 2012 at 5:57 PM

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM

It was a lot of fun!

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Count to 10 on February 28, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I think you’re a little off there count – teh ghays would disapprove and so do I

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Seven Percent Solution on February 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM

7%, come to think of it we could of had one heII of a drinking game with this thread. Tina must be so proud./

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 6:02 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Left handed huh? Coulda been President.

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 6:04 PM

algae

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 6:05 PM

people need insurance to pay for rubbers? cripes.

SparkPlug on February 28, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Rubbers aren’t good enough for them. They demand that it be bare-back and “spontaneous”.
Or, at least mostly reliable when they are drunk.

Count to 10 on February 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I wish she was a fluke, sadly it’s the new norm for edumacated idiots!!!

AH_C on February 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Who will pay for all the cosmetics and salon treatments required to attract sex partners 3x/day?
Who will pay the cell phone bills so all these hookups can be arranged?

Surely the hoo-ahs (this is a word commonly heard in The Sopranos) can’t afford these expenses?

kooly on February 28, 2012 at 6:13 PM

God bless you, Mr. President.

crr6 on July 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM

So now we know. It was the free healthcare. / sinusoidal run to the bunker.

NaCly dog on February 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

According to some, she disappeared just about the time OWS started.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Maybe she had to punch in to get a paycheck.

wi farmgirl on February 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM

For anyone who is interested KeninCT has moved over to the Snowe thread.

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM

kooly on February 28, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I remember when Pauly called his momma a hooah.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 6:19 PM

This is ridiculous, I’m with who was looking for Ashton. Are we being punked?

wi farmgirl on February 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM

This World has a lot of problems…Oversexed Liberals who cant budget properly for their own contraceptive needs isn’t one of them.

Afterseven on February 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM

We’re animals. Apes, in fact. Of the branch Hominidae.

Also monkeys, specifically old world monkeys.

And primates, and mammals, and vertebrates.

We’re definitely animals, one whose evolutionary history led us to use one hole for eating and breathing, leading a significant number od us to choke to death each year — unlike some other animals that have the one hole for each method.

Fortunately, we have more than one holes for coitus and urinating and defecating — unlike a chicken.

Ao that’s good. But then again, we have the urethral opening about an inch below the clitoris and in males, right in the center of the glans, and in either case, the sexual “entertainment center” of the body colocated with its solid waste disposal plant’s output valve, the anus.

We’re definitely animals.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Oh yeah!

Random on February 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM

contraception is a choice, not a right.

if you can’t afford the pill, use a johnny. if you can’t afford a johnny, then keep it in your pants.

DrW on February 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM

This is when the ref jumps in and stops the fight.

MNHawk on February 28, 2012 at 3:51 PM

lol

BoxHead1 on February 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM

These people are an embarrasment to humankind.

Moooaaannn……..

I donnn’t haaavve contraaaaaacteption………..

I could only listen to this drivel for a minute.

itsspideyman on February 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM

If they truly want to protect themselves from pregnancy and STDs seems rubbers are the way to go.

If you pay 50 cents each and use 30 a month you are talking 15 dollars a month…far less than this nimrod claims.

CW on February 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I am willing to pay for anyone of these people to be sterilized. Contraception is your own business.

One has to be in awe of the liberal mentality. I want contraception and i want it to be paid by insurance so i can pay 10% more for it. Pure genius.

aniptofar on February 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM

contraception is a choice, not a right.

DrW on February 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Nooooooooooooooo! It’s her “reproductive right” to screw and she wants you to pay for it.

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 6:40 PM

We’re definitely animals.
Random on February 28, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I’m going to ‘plagiarize’ one of my fellow posters from yesterday (can’t remember who it was), with the following question:

“How do “Creation deniers” resolve the conflict between Evolution and the Law Of Entropy?”

listens2glenn on February 28, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Yeah, if you’re like 80.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I didn’t see what year she is in law school, but I find my self hoping her prospective employers see or find this video when she sends in her resume.

And I agree with everyone else that if she’s spending $3000 for 3 years of contraceptives she’s about the worst shopper around. Even at $1000 a year though, that’s still cheaper than my cell phone bill, or most of my utility bills. I suspect there are lots of little extras she could give up to cover the b/c cost.

toby11 on February 28, 2012 at 6:46 PM

That’s why sniveling lib/commies with a law degree are exponentially more dangerous than a whitne,… Crack head with a gun any day

These mIndless zealots leave school and are just pining to eff up people trying to live a life

That beotch needs to work on a lunch line in a super max

Sonosam on February 28, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I bet her law school grades are “a solid B+”

Leave it to some Lesbian Limousine Libtard Lava Lamp Luddite to twist and contort the issue to make a CATHOLIC school like Georgetown look like the bad guys here.

Last I heard, the Jesuits run that place – they need to make this broad take some remedial ethics classes, chop-chop.

CatchAll on February 28, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Baggies… less than 2 cents each. :)

c4 on February 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM

It should be a fluke that someone this stupid can get into a decent law school, but in fact it is the norm.

This explains why our government is so fuc*ed up and why our court system is so fuc*ed up.

Jaibones on February 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM

these co-eds, assuming they’re using the cheapest possible contraception, must be having unprotected sex about three times a day every day to incur that kind of expense

These entrepeneurs will have nice nest eggs when they get out of college. I doubt they report to the IRS.

burt on February 28, 2012 at 6:52 PM

800 comments or bust…

mjbrooks3 on February 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM

There isn’t any. The entropy of a closed system increases, and thus the arrow of time. However, with multiple conmected systems, some can reduce entropy as long as entropy increases overall.

This is second Law 101 and isn’t a serious problem for anyone informed.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Wow. And this is what passes for a future educated lawyer? Explains a lot.

IrishEyes on February 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Jaibones on February 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Ain’t that the truth. Another future whambulance chaser.

chewmeister on February 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Free contraception, post birth abortions…just another day in America, I guess.
Perhaps this future Liberal idiot could ask Ex-president Clinton if there are any less expensive alternatives to intercourse. Or maybe she should CHOOSE to attend another, less Jesuit school.
Gimme, gimme, gimme.