Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex … We’re going broke buying birth control

posted at 1:55 pm on February 28, 2012 by Tina Korbe

At a hearing of the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee yesterday, a single witness — Georgetown law student and “reproductive rights activist” Sandra Fluke — told sympathetic policy-makers that the administration’s so-called contraception mandate should stand … because her peers are going broke buying birth control.

“Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception),” Fluke reported.

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

“Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,” Fluke told the hearing.

Craig Bannister at CNSNews.com did the math — and discovered that these co-eds, assuming they’re using the cheapest possible contraception, must be having sex about three times a day every day to incur that kind of expense. What Fluke is arguing, then, is that her fellow law students have a right to consequence-free sex whenever, wherever. Why, exactly, especially if it costs other people something? When I can’t pay for something, I do without it. Fortunately, in the case of contraception, women can make lifestyle choices that render it unnecessary.

At one point, Fluke mentions a friend who felt “embarrassed and powerless” when she learned her insurance didn’t cover contraception. Can you imagine how proud and empowered that same friend would be if she learned she has the ability to resist her own sexual urges? We can only assume she doesn’t know that because Fluke and she both labor under the illusion that contraception is a medical necessity.

Some little part of Fluke must recognize that it’s not … because she sought to bolster her argument with an example of an illness in which contraception might be a medically necessary treatment. Another friend of hers, she said, has polycystic ovarian syndrome, for which contraception is a common treatment. Some insurance programs that don’t cover contraception normally would nevertheless cover it as a treatment for PCOS — but other insurance programs wouldn’t. Fluke makes it sound like contraception is the only treatment for PCOS. In fact, it isn’t — and contraception is prescribed as a treatment only when the woman also wants to contracept. Fluke says her friend is a lesbian — and so wouldn’t need contraception. Why didn’t she opt for any of the other treatments, then?

At the end of her testimony, Fluke spoke in strong language of her resentment of university administrators and others who suggest she should have chosen to attend a different university that would have offered student insurance that does cover contraception — even if that other university wasn’t quite as prestigious as Georgetown.

“We refuse to pick between a quality education and our health and we resent that, in the 21st Century, anyone thinks it’s acceptable to ask us to make that choice simply because we are women,” Fluke said.

Ms. Fluke, I resent that you think women are incapable of controlling themselves, of sacrificing temporary pleasure for the sake of long-term success. You make us sound like animals, slaves to our instincts and able to be used, but we’re better than that. We’re persons, equal to men in dignity and love.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6 7 8 9

Last time I checked, about 100% of college age men will spring for a package of rubbers if you promise to do the nasty. 18 to 24 year old males will give up beer and food to get laid. Stupid bitch, tell your boy to buy your pills or rubbers or he ain’t getten no nookie and see what happens.

Wallythedog on February 28, 2012 at 4:45 PM

There is just something unseemly about someone complaining about not getting to have enough sex.

I remember having to sit on a jury case and listen to a woman complain about not getting to have sex with her husband for 3 weeks.

earlgrey133 on February 28, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I can only imagine what goes on in your doublewide. I pity you and those around you.

Really.

KeninCT on February 28, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Poor thing…you really shouldn’t sneer at those inbreds and rednecks as you so nicely call them.

Looking at your profile picture..with your fivehead, wide-set and sunken eyes….it’s obvious your family tree is missing a multitude of branches.

And you really better clean up the basement before your mommy gets home and grounds you from watching chick flicks.

The phrase “she puts the lotion in the bucket” comes to mind when I see your creepily smiling face and reaad your comments. Funny, you didn’t mention moth collecting in your profile.

HumpBot Salvation on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

wren on February 28, 2012 at 4:42 PM

wren, are you in Kentucky, with an oSu fan husband?

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Even that creep would chew off his arm in the morning.

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM

she’s not terrible looking. It’s just the awful, annoying, anal liberalism – scares my d!ck

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Ms. Fluke’s classmates, who are probably struggling financially just to pay their tuition, may not appreciate having their future potential employers laughing at their alma mater as a result of her ridiculous testimony.

wren on February 28, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Yeah, because lawyers in general aren’t known for chasing after an unmerited payout. /eyeroll

M240H on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

What’s her phone number?
Smedley on February 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Just check any restroom door at Georgetown (mens or womens).
bw222 on February 28, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Oh, yeah . . . . : )

listens2glenn on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Ms. Fluke, I resent that you think women are incapable of controlling themselves, of sacrificing temporary pleasure for the sake of long-term success. You make us sound like animals, slaves to our instincts and able to be used, but we’re better than that. We’re persons, equal to men in dignity and love.

In fact, we are SO repsonsible that we going broke and need Men to pay for our spending beyond our means for birthcontrol.

Lawrence on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Because we’re women? Why is that exactly? Oh, cause no one’s even considering paying for men’s contraception? Why do women need it so badly then? Why are we so unable to provide that for ourselves but men are?

Also, the math is way off on contraception. You can easily get the pill for $30 each month WITHOUT health insurance covering it. THAT’S what all this fuss is about. $30 a month. If you go to a clinic, it’s closer to $10 and may even be free. You’d think a Georgetown Law Grad could figure that out, but maybe she didn’t get such a quality education after all.

Esthier on February 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I can’t imagine this girl getting 3,000 dollars worth of sex unless it’s with Elliot Spitzer
DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Sign me up for 50! And I’ll pitch in anothet 50 worth of birth control from my pocket (pun intended) just to be safe.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 4:48 PM

At $1 each for condoms that $3000 for 3 years of law school means they are having sex 3 times a day every day for the whole 3 years. Do they ever go to class or do anything else?

I guess I went to the wrong college cuz we sure didn’t have such dedicated “working girls”.
And at that rate I would think she should be making enough money on her back to pay the entire cost of her schooling….

dentarthurdent on February 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM

If we’re going to give them contraceptives, we may as well offer them one that lasts indefinitely. It’s all about convenience right?

mike_NC9 on February 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM

This is an example of our future attorneys!!! How sad.

driguana on February 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM

still searching, are you the one? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ranked 8,000 – you’re one seriously awesome dude Kenin

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM

wren, are you in Kentucky, with an oSu fan husband?

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Nope.

wren on February 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM

These comments about the “free contraception” girl’s looks are beneath HotGasians. Even KeninCT looks like a typical liberal. What do you want, perfection? Is that what you see what you look in the mirror?

Paul-Cincy on February 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Another fine example of American Catholic colleges that have been contaminated by the anti-papists within..

Don L on February 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Random on February 28, 2012 at 4:48 PM

haha – love me some bad puns

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Sterilization is a cheap one time alternative for these sex crazed fools.

Annar on February 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Use a free condom you slut.

THE CHOSEN ONE on February 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM

wren on February 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM

K, ty. Sorry for botherin’ ya.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM

HumpBot Salvation on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I refuse to view that thing one more time.
Man, what a loser.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I think I am dumber from listening to this woman.

Av8tor on February 28, 2012 at 4:52 PM

So, by this gal’s logic, if a guy came with his own Johnson wrap, she’d give it up no problem?…. Apparently, its only the mechanism of getting the wrap that she has a hangup with, not the guy, the emotions, the relationship, none of that–just the cost of the prophylactics.

If that ain’t easy, I don’t know what is. Liberals are in a world of hurt.

of course.

ted c on February 28, 2012 at 4:52 PM

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Get thee to an eye doctor posthaste!

……….But, I’ll give her this: She’s better looking — in an Elena Kagan sort of way — than the young Bella Abzug seated on the floor next to her.

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Hey Georgetown Law student – Buy a large bottle of aspirin and hold one between your knees. You can share the bottle with your friends. You can have all the sex you want, just don’t expect me to pay for it.

lonestar1 on February 28, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Here’s a way to save money…don’t have casual sex.
The only guys I’ve been…er…familiar with…have been the Ex-mister and the Mister.
I was married before I got pregnant, never had to worry about feel used in the AM, or social diseases or all the other crap associated with bed-hopping.
Life’s been much easier that way.
Btw: I hope Tech has a better quality of female students . I would like my son’s choices for a girlfriend to be better than a bed-hopping skank.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Paul-Cincy on February 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I said she was a’ight! and yes, I’m a little short, but perfect otherwise

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Resist we much that brother

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:54 PM

there is currently only one woman I’m willing to pay contraceptive coverage for…

mjbrooks3 on February 28, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Kenin reads “varied” books!

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Paul-Cincy on February 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Ugly is ugly.

Not our fault.

*ducks*

What do you want, perfection? Is that what you see what you look in the mirror?

Paul-Cincy on February 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Duh. *primps*

catmman on February 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Here’s a way to save money…don’t have casual sex.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Impossible. In her world, “reproductive rights” is really all about promiscuity. Nothing about “reproductive rights” has anything to do with reproducing.

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Resist we much that brother

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I’m a sista! lol :-)

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Here’s a way to save money…don’t have casual sex.

That’s a valid viewpoint and option.

I believe whether one does or doesn’t, there are benefits and drawbacks, risks and rewards.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Check with your local Target up the street, they sell B/C for $9 per month supply, WITHOUT insurance. That is about what you pay each morning for your starbucks or in the evening for a couple drinks before dinner. It is not that you cannot afford it or willing to tell the truth. It is you must be a real simpleton to go on the national stage and think you are going to turn heads of sympathy. Most people think you are just another liberal little t-e-i-t that just does not have her priorities in order. You can’t afford B/C, quit driving, wear a no parking sign around your waist.

j bo on February 28, 2012 at 4:58 PM

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

You’re right. She’s grotesque.

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 4:58 PM

If she thinks sex is expensive for the women, she should see how much it costs the men! Flowers, dinner in a nice restaurant, theater tickets, dessert — I think my insurance should cover all of that, too!

RegularJoe on February 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I cannot bring myself to post what I’m thinking but it does involve a fee schedule. Too much time on the web seems to be corrupting my thinking.

jeanie on February 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Dude, that’s what birth control is for.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Paul-Cincy on February 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Ken is a 39 year old virgin who works in IT.

That chick is ugly.

Some truths hurt. But they are true.

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Tough sh*t, babe.

LizardLips on February 28, 2012 at 5:01 PM

You could probably get 3 years worth of B/C at Target or Wal-Mart for what you pay for one month on a cell phone or cable bill. Who do you think should pay for that? After seeing the video, I doubt you will need much B/C anyway, maybe some bait might help you.

j bo on February 28, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I am so worried that “georgetown” students can’t afford birth control.

Pathetic…

I would grant this under one condition: Thatin order to have children, they would need to fill out forms UGY-4567, BABY-2398, PHY-EVAL104 in triplicate, with a $200 form fee, to be voted on by committee of 15 back in the state of Colorado.

/hopefully dripping with sarcasim

mr_west on February 28, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I’m a sista! lol :-)

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM

really? call me…free prophylactics

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:01 PM

If this broad is having $3,000 worth of sex, Kennin is ‘The Most Interesting Man in the World’.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Yep. That ole KeninCT is a lot of fun. Reading through this thread was a lot of fun. KeninCT,I know you think you come by here to poke sticks at us, you know the happy ones. I’ll asked you straight up, keep on coming back, you are at least good for a laugh. I know, not much for dating, but great to laugh at. So keep on coming back we have all the answers for ya, right here. Hey did you get that sofa burned yet and clean up Mom’s basement. Geez no wonder you can’t get a date. Just look at this thread.

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM

HumpBot Salvation on February 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Good one. Excellent use of resources to acquire and neutralize the target. Unfortunately his troll bridge is triple reinforced concrete.

arnold ziffel on February 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM

The pill doesn’t provide protection agains STDs.

And nothing provides protection against crabs.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM

What a load.

This maudlin, whiney drivel is reflective of what a public interest scholarship at a very highly ranked (14, most recently, I believe) law school will generate.

Now you non-lawyers know what the qualifier “law school pretty” means.

I went to 3 state universities because I couldn’t afford the private schools to which I had been admitted.

This chick picks a Catholic law school over the hundreds of state and secular law schools throughout the country, living in an extremely expensive city, and complains that the Catholic school won’t provide her with health coverage for procedures the Catholic Church has publicly opposed for decades.

She needs to transfer to a state school, work her way through school like I did, and buy all of the contraception she needs.

Her attempt to reveal the absolute pathos of her fellow uber-expensive private school friends is lame.

Go study torts, contracts, civil procedure and Constitutional law, young lady, and ease up on this public theatre and friends with benefits arrangements.

molonlabe28 on February 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM

This boy right here is hopelessly updatable. http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/keninct

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM

RegularJoe on February 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM

That’s old school. Women have been taught that they’re now “free”, and to be “free” they must have sex with any guy who wants to “hook up”. Rejecting any male makes one a prude or a conservative. Men think this new “freedom” for women is awesome. They now have zero responsibility and much lower costs. Maybe shell out for some booze and weed … everything else is free!

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Ms. Fluke, learn how to swallow

burserker on February 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM

RegularJoe on February 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM

You forgot to add in the 15 minutes of post-coital spooning. We all know how much you absolutely hate it and, therefore, it’s PRICELESS. HAHA!

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I almost feel sorry for Ken. Having to go through life looking like he does. That’s gotta be tough.

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Hahahahahahaha … what a dork.

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I could see free artificial contraception as a necessity at the University of Texas as a consequence of having the most beautiful and desirable coed population in the universe.

That factor is largely diminished at many non-Texas universities both in frequency and intensity.

As regards Georgetown, therefore, I think Ms. Fluke’s point is moot.

MessesWithTexas on February 28, 2012 at 5:05 PM

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM

He is a lot of fun. He can’t help it. : )

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:05 PM

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Have you seen the price of weed these days? Cheap, it is not. (So my, uhm, friend tells me).

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I don’t get this. My wife finds plenty of reasons NOT to have sex.

gerrym51 on February 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM

… and worse yet, THINKING like he does.

RegularJoe on February 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I repeat – I ain’t lookin’ at that again.
And while l4l’s two different ‘links’ could be in question, I think this loser is the real deal.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Esthier on February 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Thx. Earlier this AM I wondered what all the fuss was about. I never thought it was that expensive as my wife never squawked about the cost. Also isn’t Georgetown quite expensive to attend? Maybe they could go to one of them matchbox cover law schools.

arnold ziffel on February 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM

no, seriously…I think I’m in love. I’m precisely 110% better looking than Kenin and 7 years younger – freakin’ jackpot!

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM

will a Sandra F*uk* comment survive the monitors?

mjbrooks3 on February 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM

God, I love the intertubes.

RedCrow on February 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM

$3000 for 3 years, I pay more than that for 1 hour. – Eliot Spitzer

RickB on February 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM

WOW She must have a line that goes around the block… She could turn that into a plan to PAY for her legal education.

Kuffar on February 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM

It’s amazing that I – and millions of others – went through 4 years of undergrad and 2 years of business school all without the govt paying for my condoms. And somehow the earth still rotates around its axis.

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Well, I figure she can buy it then.

darwin on February 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Ummmm … post-coital spooning is something to talk about before sex. After sex is time to be looking for your shoes.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 5:09 PM

ten years younger…what can I say, you’re a Doofus Kenin

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM

really? call me…free prophylactics

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Yes, really! :-)

I would like to see the stats on Georgetown grads’ bar exam passage on the first attempt compared to their Wasserman results.

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Ms. Fluke, learn how to swallow

burserker on February 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I’ve dated exactly two college broads that were on the liberal side. Neither one did ‘that’. And neither one were very good at all.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM

RegularJoe on February 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Just tell her “get in the truck” and if she’s a good girl she’ll be ready before her butt hits the vinyl.

arnold ziffel on February 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Well he might not be capable of giving any of those girls out there any pleasure, but he certainly supplied a lot of us with a good time on this thread. ; )

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 5:11 PM

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

In New York maybe. Cheap it is here – cheap and dirty

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:11 PM

RegularJoe on February 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I don’t think it would take that much to get this chick in bed – she’s basically admitted she does it 3 times a day every day so I’m guessing a simple “let’s go” would do it for her.

dentarthurdent on February 28, 2012 at 5:12 PM

After sex is time to be looking for your shoes.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Heh. You ain’t lyin’!

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Hearing the level of lies and stupidity coming out of Ms. Fluke’s face is enough to take the wood right outta my woody. Maybe they could just play her testimony on a loop in the G’town student union. Bet it would save those kids a heap on contraception.

PorchDawg on February 28, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Interesting. I dated plenty of liberal hippie type chicks in college. Wasn’t much else around really. I had the opposite experience.

There’s two types of libs. There’s the hippie, do whatever, experience everything in life life type. Then there’s the Fluke, rabid feminist type. Both liberal but nothing alike.

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Heh. You ain’t lyin’!

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:12 PM

My husband’s got steak-so he has no need to go lookin’ for hamburger…and WHACK!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Random on February 28, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I know, baby. I am not one of those clingy kind of women, but you know what I mean about many birdies. “Aren’t you going to hold me? Kickoff isn’t for 30 minutes! You just don’t love me. You used me. You are sleeping with your secretary. You think I’m fat. Yada, yada, yada.”

PS: I bet that I could find my shoes faster. lol

Resist We Much on February 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM

a simple “let’s go” would do it for her.

dentarthurdent on February 28, 2012 at 5:12 PM

that’s asking a little too much…I’ll pass

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I can attest to this. There are plenty of conservative-voting women who are swallowers. And great before swallowing-ers.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Dear KeninCT,

Are you mad?

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM

There are people out there blathering about all sorts of crazy things. The real problem is that the House actually entertained this.

JeremiahJohnson on February 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM

So, if someone else has to pay for my having sex, where do I send the bills for the escort services?

Mitoch55 on February 28, 2012 at 5:16 PM

lol I’m just kidding. I love cuddling.

Random on February 28, 2012 at 5:16 PM

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

In New York maybe. Cheap it is here – cheap and dirty

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Heh. I don’t live in NY. I guess I am too picky and only buy the good stuff and that shit isn’t cheap.

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Then there’s the Fluke, rabid feminist type. Both liberal but nothing alike.

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I got a couple of Flukes. Both decidedly on the feminist side.

and WHACK!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Girls don’t whack!

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Hold on. I saw hold on just a minute.

Has anyone seen crr6 in the last 6 months? We may have a closer connection to Hot Air than you think.

God bless you, Mr. President.

crr6 on July 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM

So now we know. It was the free healthcare. / sinusoidal run to the bunker.

NaCly dog on February 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

JadeNYU on February 28, 2012 at 2:06 PM

angryed on February 28, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Let’s see, a D.C. law school and the math skills of Chicago public school fourth grader. I see “government service” in her future. Treasury Dept.

Barnestormer on February 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM

How much of a red herring is this argument?

First, since the Obamacare mandates started last year all children/students under 26 years of age are eligible to remain on their parents, step-parents, etc. health plan? This means that the “poor student” made a bad decision to not remain on their parent’s plans and it’s not an issue of the university’s health care coverage.

Second, for students that are over 26 years, show me one that took their health care through the university before they went to law school. Again, their bad decision to switch.

And, while we’re talking about law school, do you really expect me to believe that students decided to go to Georgetown because of their liberal health care program that covered contraception?

Sheesh! And you hope to call yourself a lawyer someday.

EdmundBurke247 on February 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Girls don’t whack!

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Wasn’t from me-’twas from Jerkface.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM

PS: I bet that I could find my shoes faster. lol

But what if I threw them in the bushes?

Random on February 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM

:o)

You guys all misunderstand. “Safe sex” to me means “with the missus”. I’m not even talking about being safe from STDs or pregnancy; I’m talking about the fact that Mrs. Regular would give me a doo-dad-ectomy with a rusty crosscut saw if she ever caught me with anyone else.

And she’s a class act, who expects and deserves to be treated well, not some cheap trollop like the the floozie in the video.

RegularJoe on February 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Dear KeninCT,

Are you mad?

St Gaudens on February 28, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Heh. With that profile, just be glad he ain’t on the streets.

Lanceman on February 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM