Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex … We’re going broke buying birth control

posted at 1:55 pm on February 28, 2012 by Tina Korbe

At a hearing of the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee yesterday, a single witness — Georgetown law student and “reproductive rights activist” Sandra Fluke — told sympathetic policy-makers that the administration’s so-called contraception mandate should stand … because her peers are going broke buying birth control.

“Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception),” Fluke reported.

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

“Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,” Fluke told the hearing.

Craig Bannister at CNSNews.com did the math — and discovered that these co-eds, assuming they’re using the cheapest possible contraception, must be having sex about three times a day every day to incur that kind of expense. What Fluke is arguing, then, is that her fellow law students have a right to consequence-free sex whenever, wherever. Why, exactly, especially if it costs other people something? When I can’t pay for something, I do without it. Fortunately, in the case of contraception, women can make lifestyle choices that render it unnecessary.

At one point, Fluke mentions a friend who felt “embarrassed and powerless” when she learned her insurance didn’t cover contraception. Can you imagine how proud and empowered that same friend would be if she learned she has the ability to resist her own sexual urges? We can only assume she doesn’t know that because Fluke and she both labor under the illusion that contraception is a medical necessity.

Some little part of Fluke must recognize that it’s not … because she sought to bolster her argument with an example of an illness in which contraception might be a medically necessary treatment. Another friend of hers, she said, has polycystic ovarian syndrome, for which contraception is a common treatment. Some insurance programs that don’t cover contraception normally would nevertheless cover it as a treatment for PCOS — but other insurance programs wouldn’t. Fluke makes it sound like contraception is the only treatment for PCOS. In fact, it isn’t — and contraception is prescribed as a treatment only when the woman also wants to contracept. Fluke says her friend is a lesbian — and so wouldn’t need contraception. Why didn’t she opt for any of the other treatments, then?

At the end of her testimony, Fluke spoke in strong language of her resentment of university administrators and others who suggest she should have chosen to attend a different university that would have offered student insurance that does cover contraception — even if that other university wasn’t quite as prestigious as Georgetown.

“We refuse to pick between a quality education and our health and we resent that, in the 21st Century, anyone thinks it’s acceptable to ask us to make that choice simply because we are women,” Fluke said.

Ms. Fluke, I resent that you think women are incapable of controlling themselves, of sacrificing temporary pleasure for the sake of long-term success. You make us sound like animals, slaves to our instincts and able to be used, but we’re better than that. We’re persons, equal to men in dignity and love.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 9

So do we have to pay for treatment of STD’s after they have unprotected sex, with or without birth control?

Cindy Munford on February 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM

OK, let’s not go nuts here.

;-p

Good Lt on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Didn’t her, um, partner tell her to shave before testifying?

kit dinker on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

“we have a right to be whores!!”

bloghooligan on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Its hard to imagine that some out there dont want to end up like Sarah Palin’s kids.

KeninCT on February 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM

At least we don’t have to worry about your kids. HeII you can’t even get a date, dateless one.

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Cindy Munford on February 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Duh.

El Dillo on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

was she throwing in the price of paper bags for her head in that $3K estimate because, condoms just ain’t that much….

ted c on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

If you’re not monogamous, condoms are cheap when you buy them in bulk at Sam’s Club, condoms are what you should be using anyway, and I ain’t buying them for you. If you are monogamous, there should be two incomes to throw at the question of birth control. If there aren’t, you shouldn’t screw broke guys.

Sekhmet on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

So let me get this straight, she thinks the Holy Roman Catholic Church owes it to her, and other women at Georgetown University, to have their sex habits paid for?

Dr Evil on February 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM

The thing that makes me just as angry is that the local bishop hasn’t already told Georgetown to stop representing itself as a Catholic university. That needs to happen today.

Speaking of that, I thought I’d heard on multiple occasions that Georgetown already pays for ABC, at least for its employees.

Ward Cleaver on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Um, maybe if her professors charged less for their “teaching” at the school then the school could charge each female at the school $1,000 less in tuition and viola, problem solved.

Branch Rickey on February 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Liberals always tell us how smart they are, yet they focus on the basest of human and animal behaviour.

tom daschle concerned on February 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM

It’s their human right to not have to use a condom! I hope someone called her on using “contraception” as equivalent to the pill.

ebrawer on February 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Sekhmet on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute (Planned Parenthood’s research arm), condoms fail 17 percent of the time. So much for that idea.

Ward Cleaver on February 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Craptastick!! So I suppose we’ll have to pay for all her antibiotics for all those UTI’s she’ll get from having so much sex. What about her exposure to STD’s?

dmn1972 on February 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

“You make us sound like animals, slaves to our instincts and able to be used,…”

Is it me…

… or is it getting warm in here?

Seven Percent Solution on February 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

that looks like Elena Kagan’s little sister. Max out the eyeshadow, rock the blazer look and hussie up the hair to make it appear as if its a hot mess and voila’…you’ve got a DC sex queen. err…..maybe not.

ted c on February 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

QueeninCT on February 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Pregnant out of wedlock? You mean like Stanley Ann? Birth control must not have existed in Hawaii in the early sixties, eh Queenie?

At least Palin’s kids weren’t passed off to Frank Marshall Davis to be molested.

Walter Sobchak on February 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Cindy Munford on February 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM

We CERTAINLY do if it’s gay sex and the STD is AIDS…

wildcat72 on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I am embarrassed for her. Really.

txmomof6 on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Georgetown Law costs $23,432.50/year or something around $70,300 for three years. The health plan is $1,895 or around $6,000 for the three years. Are we really to believe by this “reproductive rights activist” (code word for slut) that the university should be expected to increase the cost for the health plan by 50% just so she and her “sisters” don’t have to pay for their own contraception.

This vile “activist” clearly has never worked in the real world or understands life outside of academia.

Happy Nomad on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Branch Rickey on February 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM

makes ‘affirmative action‘ take on a whole new meaning, eh?

ted c on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I bet that her parents are beaming – a perfect reflection of them, and other voting-for-Obamuh pissants.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Sorry if this was already posted, but I think I have a solution for her.

Ms. Fluke, go eff yerself.

TugboatPhil on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Medical insurance that pays for contraception is like car insurance that pays for seat covers.

It’s not “insurance,” it’s Socialism. Period.

logis on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I now know what a Georgetown Poli Sci degree is good for. Your future employment prospects, Ms. Fluke, are about as good as the thought of you ever actually needing birth control.

MNHawk on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

tom daschle concerned on February 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM

This.

Ward Cleaver on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

This whole thing gives me a migraine. Therefore, I should have my Excedrin paid for, lest I have to choose between my principles and a pain-free existence.

El Dillo on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

interpretation:

“Please pay for my sexual urges!!!!”

itsspideyman on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

KeninCT on February 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

LOL, with stats like these…

Popularity: MEDIUM
He is ranked 8153th in the search results

Branch Rickey on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

My peers and I are going broke buying food and gas. Let’s talk about that.

John Deaux on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I am embarrassed for her. Really.

txmomof6 on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I’m more embarrassed for Georgetown Law. Clearly their reputation is over-rated if this is the kind of ninny that they attract.

Happy Nomad on February 28, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Is the USA is a banana republic?

…give me free stuff….give me free stuff…

Deafdog on February 28, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Liberalism is a social disease.

Pork-Chop on February 28, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Happy Nomad on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

She’s in law school, she’ll never have to experience either of those.

TugboatPhil on February 28, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I am embarrassed for her. Really.

txmomof6 on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

All kidding aside, I am, too.

It’s really quite pitiful.

And they are reproducing, and raising their children to be just like them, en masse.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

On second look, and kit dinker sees it too – she’d be better off asking for help affording Barbasol.

Transpo on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

That’s a HER? Uh, I can’t imagine anyone wanting to have sex with a “she” like that.

Destined to end up with a manly voice like Janet Napolitano.

wildcat72 on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Do carpet munchers need birth control. If not, she is all set.

Wade on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I never thought I’d see the day when someone would testify before the Congress of the United States of America, basically saying to the world…

“I am a slut…”

Seven Percent Solution on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I remember having to buy condoms from a mutual friend of my (then) girlfriend and I’s when I was in college. That was humiliating, and I demand restitution.

El Dillo on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Whatever – I’m going broke buy gas & running my AC in the summer. You want to talk about suffering then let’s talk about living in the South during the summer w/out AC.

poppieseeds on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Um, okay! $20 good? Don’t look at me though.

lorien1973 on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

How much does personal sacrifice cost? I wonder how the speech by bho would fly “those at the top must sacrifice”? Who is he referring to? Who is on top? Who must sacrifice? I think my daughter’s boyfriends would tell a little about sacrifice. Walking past my 25/20 at the front door and helping me clean it before they left on a date sure did help that whole cost thingy of birth control. Seems the lead in the pencil went by by. So the “rich” must pay for their success, but the female college student should not pay for their success. There is a luxury tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxury_tax) for the rich, how about a luxury tax for those that use birth control? I mean, God/nature/(insert what ever deity you wish here) did not build us to not have kids. And where does this stop? How about the frogs, the birds, the dolphins? Where is their birth control? If there is no responsibility, then why must I wear a seatbelt? It’s not my responsibility. This could go on for another several hundred words, but I will spare you. If this is your daughter, I hope you are proud of what you have made.

Molonlabe2004 on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I’m in college. Any student can go to the clinic and get condoms free of charge.

However, if you’re doing it 3 times a day, perhaps you’re embarrased by constantly walking in and grabbing a handful.

In which case, maybe you’re mind is telling your body something.

itsspideyman on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Is the USA is a banana republic?

…give me free stuff….give me free stuff…

Deafdog on February 28, 2012 at 2:19 PM

if she had her condoms/iud/abortions paid for, she’d screw more, then law school would take longer and she’d be up there menstruating about how long law school was and how it should all have to be paid for. It’s the “if you give a pig a pancake” story all over again.

ted c on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Condoms? More reliable and protect against disease transmission.

JohnnyL on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

wildcat72 on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Okay, as long as she’s responsible and not being punished with a baby.

Cindy Munford on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

batterup on February 28, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Dunno – if you have a couple partners going tag-team…

affenhauer on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Everything can be justified as a health issue. If she received everything she asked for she wouldn’t have made the video, I wouldn’t have watched and I wouldn’t have a headache.

diogenes on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Branch Rickey on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

; )

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I can’t help but notice, among all that talking, the distinct absence of a sammich.

greggriffith on February 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

makes ‘affirmative action‘ take on a whole new meaning, eh?

ted c on February 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM

yep

Branch Rickey on February 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Dr Evil on February 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I would like to know how she thinks she has the right to other people’s property.

Chip on February 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Has crr6 FINALLY been found?

If so, PLEASE get her some birth control, STAT! We don’t need her reproducing if there is the SLIGHTEST chance she won’t abort it.

wildcat72 on February 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Heh, a law school student who is “embarrassed and powerless”.

You’re going into the wrong line of work, sweetie.

forest on February 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I can not believe this woman sat there and delivered her lies with a straight face.

She MUST know that condoms are cheap. She MUST know that an IUD costs about $700 max and lasts 10 years.

The pill is NOT the only form of birth control.

This is such a set up to try and tweak female voters. Unbelievable.

Jocelyn on February 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

tom daschle concerned on February 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Yet, for all that, they still demand that somebody else pay for the contraception they use to that basest of human and animal behavior does not result in Ms. Fluke being punished with a child just when her career as a “reproductive rights activist” is beginning to take off.

Happy Nomad on February 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Whoa.. who is that person sitting on the floor beside her? Her partner?

tinkerthinker on February 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

That $3000 amount is pretty wierd.

Do you think it includes the cost of abortion?

The cost of birth control pills online looks to be $125-$175 for the entire YEAR.

She is not including the cost of treating her STD’s I hope.

Fleuries on February 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

greggriffith on February 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Good catch!

lorien1973 on February 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Next up, she’ll be testifying before Congress to the effect that all of her abortions are getting expensive.

She’ll be an ObamuhCare star.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

All these “smart” people never heard of prostitution…

… Do I have to do everything around here?

Seven Percent Solution on February 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Ugh! This gets me angry. Keep your pants on if you can’t afford birth control.

Are college students going broke because they have a cell phone? How about going broke buying cable? College kids manage to pay for a cell phone and cable but they can’t pay for birth control? That’s idiotic.

terryannonline on February 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Yeah, but imagine how much money she can MAKE having sex.

HeatSeeker2011 on February 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

That $3000 amount is pretty wierd.

Do you think it includes the cost of abortion?

She is not including the cost of treating her STD’s I hope.

Fleuries on February 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Maybe it includes the cost of drinks necessary to get her in the mood.

teke184 on February 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Did you listen to what she said – the school pays $0 of their insurance cost – so why does the school get involved in the insurance process at all ? The argument is to force all Ins to include Birth Control. The counter argument is shop around and buy ins that has the coverage you want. I don’t see how all these horror stories give any weight to her argument when coverage they seek is available.

alQemist on February 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM

D@mn Creator for creating pregnancy.

Same sex partners got it figured out.

Electrongod on February 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM

There is a big difference between the “over $3000″ that she’s claiming and the $900 that I would pay over 3 years.

JadeNYU on February 28, 2012 at 2:06 PM

These are lawyers…you’re not factoring in the billable time required to go buy the pills.

JohnTant on February 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM

As someone who supported the fight for equality in the 60s and 70s, I am furious to see how our efforts have been so cheapened by today’s young women. It was never our intention to free women to indulge themselves in wanton debauchery.

It makes me think perhaps we were wrong to work to increase women’s economic freedom. It is most certainly more admirable to stay home and raise a family with your husband, than it is to publicly lobby Congress to fork over cash so you can gratify your uninhibited sex drive.

Dee2008 on February 28, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Good catch!

lorien1973 on February 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Welcome to the party pal….

ted c on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

If people want to have lots of sex, good for them. Not my business. If they use contraceptives, again, good for them. However, I don’t want to hear this ridiculous story that they can’t afford it. They can afford it. Maybe, she should transfer law schools?

Blake on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Why is she going to Congress and not her boyfriends?

Greek Fire on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I wonder how her friend reacts when she goes up the the counter of a cell phone provider and they tell her the cost and that insurance does not cover it.. I wonder what her friend pays for starbucks in a month. I wonder what her friend pays for booze and eating out at the local pub. It is your body and your responsibility. If you cannot afford car insurance, YOU DON’T DRIVE. I suggest you keep your mouth and your legs closed until you learn to accept personal responsibility. You think it is OK for someone else to pay for your pleasures. Sex is a pleasure, not a medical necessity.

j bo on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Dr Evil on February 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I guess she missed that whole “Jesuit thing” when she was applying for law school.

Happy Nomad on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

greggriffith on February 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

LOL! : )

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Her Tweet:

“jus tolld c ong rss thet ima hore.”

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Gawd, I just realized that’s a chick in the pic. I thought it was Ashton Kutcher.

Walter Sobchak on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

ebrawer on February 28, 2012 at 2:16 PM

According to the liberal screed, latex is for lovers….this person want’s to be protected against a pregnancy NOT a sexually transmitted disease. An STD say like HIV. Apparently this person is extremely self indulgent and sexually promiscuous, and not very bright (not a good combo). The odds of dying from pregnancy in the United States of America is lower than dying from say A.I.D.S. A Prophylactic protects from both.

All of her past and future sexual partners deserve a heads up, she apparently isn’t promoting safe sex or believes in practicing safe sex.

Dr Evil on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

“We refuse to pick between a quality education and our health”

This woman is in law school at one of the nation’s most prestigious institutions and this is her argument? First, her implication is that having $3000 worth of sex during three years of law school is healthful for women. Second, she implies that having $3000 worth of sex is necessary to a quality education. Third, she implies that having $3000 worth of sex is the only choice that women law students have. Her argument is weak and unsupported, and in my class, this would earn less than a stellar grade because of the faulty reasoning. I pity the law firm that gets stuck with this. It appears that she should spend that $3000 on tutoring sessions to learn how to construct a basic argument.

College Prof on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I’m sad that she thinks that I am as dumb as she is and will happily go along with the idea that free contraception is a right of all college students.

Somewhere an #occupy village is missing its idiot.

Lily on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

HeatSeeker2011 on February 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Drill HERE! Drill NOW! Pay Less!

ITguy on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I wonder how much these silly kids spend on beer over the course of their college career?

ctmom on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Aside from the absurdity of the claim, and it is utterly absurd, I am a tad confused as the few people I knew who were getting it that often at school worked as part time ‘professionals’.

CorporatePiggy on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I reeeeaaaallllyyyy don’t think she has much use for any type of birth control whatsoever.

Rohall1215 on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Her Tweet:

“jus tolld c ong rss thet ima hore.”

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

If she was that last word, she’d have enough to afford it without begging Congress for the cash.

teke184 on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I call bullshit. Planned Parenthood gives away condoms. For free*.

*Free meaning paid for by taxpayers so it’s at no cost to the person getting the condoms.

Professor de la Paz on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Why is she going to Congress and not her boyfriends?

Greek Fire on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Good point. Her boyfriend can wine and dine her but not pay for contraception?

terryannonline on February 28, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Seven Percent Solution on February 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

; )

Bmore on February 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Popularity: MEDIUM
He is ranked 8153th in the search results

Branch Rickey on February 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Heh. It’s going up, with all the Hot Gas clicks.

Kenstheman is quite the playa in the webcam community.

MNHawk on February 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

ctmom

Don’t give them ideas.

Zaggs on February 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

It’s not real healthy to have casual sex all the time. Therefore, that is a false choice she thinks she is making.

Bitter Clinger on February 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Why is she going to Congress and not her boyfriends?

Greek Fire on February 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Objection! Assuming facts not in evidence!

I’m thinking that she really had no standing to testify before Congress.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

This kook couldn’t have summarized the liberal argument any better:
I have a right to make people pay for my choices, especially because
I belong to a “perpetually aggrieved” group.

gwelf on February 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Really? $1,000 per year and she’s whining about it? Less than $100 per month?

Do they know what it takes to keep a car fueled for a year so that I can work, earn my living and to pay taxes

PAY FOR MY GAS FIRST, HOE BAG.

Good Lt on February 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Teach her to re-use condoms.

You turn them inside out and shake the f**K out of them.

Wander on February 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Wow, just wow.

Amazingly enough, I find myself thinking that perhaps we SHOULD be funding contraception sterilization for this gal and her fellow students who she claims to be speaking for.

They are simply too stupid to be allowed to reproduce.

climbnjump on February 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM

That $3000 amount is pretty wierd.

Do you think it includes the cost of abortion?

She is not including the cost of treating her STD’s I hope.

Fleuries on February 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

It may very well include the cost of abortions.

A few years ago, Nancy Alcorn (founder of Mercy Ministries) spoke at our church and shared what a former Planned Parenthood manager had personally told her. The now-repentant former PP manager said that it was PP’s common practice to intentionally give teenage girls the absolute lowest hormone level dosage of birth control pills. They knew that if the teenage girls did not take the pill at the same time of day, every single day, the hormone level in their body would not be sufficient to prevent ovulation. They did not tell the girls that, and PP knew that the overwhelming majority of teenage girls would not be self-disciplined enough to take the pill at the same time of day, every single day. PP knew that most of these girls would continue to ovulate, thinking they weren’t because they were on the pill, and when these girls were sexually active, they would likely conceive.

The now-repentant former PP manager went on to say that it was part of PP’s business model that young girls who were given the pill “for free” would end up coming back to PP for an average of THREE abortions before they reached the age of 21.

ITguy on February 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Didn’t her, um, partner tell her to shave before testifying?

kit dinker on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM

@Kit…your comment completely made my day!

shar61 on February 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM