Ben & Jerry’s: Hey, sorry for putting fortune cookies in our ice cream tribute to Jeremy Lin

posted at 10:03 pm on February 27, 2012 by Allahpundit

Part 42 in our ongoing blog series, “How racist is this latest cultural allusion to Jeremy Lin’s race?” I tend to give offenders the benefit of the doubt but fortune cookies were expressly forbidden in the Ten Commandments of Jeremy Lin Sensitivity. Besides, B&J is a famously liberal outfit, and there’s nothing more fun than watching Our Moral Superiors have to squirm a little for using stereotypes.

This one’s an easy lay-up. Verdict: Racist. And delicious.

The company tweeted, “On behalf of Ben & Jerry’s Boston Scoop Shops, we offer a heartfelt apology if anyone was offended by our handmade Linsanity flavor that we offered at our Harvard Square location. We are proud and honored to have Jeremy Lin hail from one of our fine, local universities, and we are huge sports fans. We were swept up in the nationwide Linsanity momentum. Our intention was to create a flavor to honor Jeremy Lin’s accomplishments and his meteoric rise in the NBA, and recognize that he was a local Harvard graduate. We try to demonstrate our commitment as a Boston-based, valued-led business and if we failed in this instance, we offer our sincere apologies.”

Exclusively sold at the company’s Harvard Square location in Cambridge, Mass., Taste the Lin-Sanity contained vanilla frozen yogurt, lychee honey swirls and fortune-cookie pieces.

The Boston Globe reported that the fortune-cookie pieces were replaced by waffle cones after some customers protested that the fortune-cookie pieces perpetuated an Asian stereotype, while others complained the cookies were too soggy. The lychee element, a fruit from Southeast Asia, also caused an uproar as arguments raged that Lin was not from Asia but Northern California.

I’m offended — not by the racial elements but by the fact that ice cream artisans like Ben & Jerry would foist something as inedible as fortune cookies on their customers. When they’re dry, it’s like chewing brittle, orange-infused styrofoam; I can’t even imagine the sludgy nightmare of eating them soggy. If they’re going to make the experience racist and unpalatable, why not force customers to eat it with chopsticks? Good lord.

The use of lychee is also borderline, and by “borderline” I of course mean “scrumptious.” Exit question: Why have hackles been raised about the fortune cookies but not that? Is it because something like 98 percent of Americans have no idea what a lychee is or where it comes from? Or is it because, unlike the cookie, it’s darned tasty and can’t be spared?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Ok, who gets it in the neck? Ben…..or Jerry?

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM

The really odd part to this is that the History Channel did a special on American foods and the fortune cookie is an American invention and not Chinese in origin.

Betenoire on February 27, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Have never tried Ben & Jerrys. Is it any good?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I am so sick of these non-apology apologies too.

We apologize IF anyone was offended and IF we failed in this instance.

Either just admit you made a mistake and apologize for it (i.e. this was the wrong move and we apologize) or don’t apologize at all. None of these “we apologize if” crap.

Shump on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Does it come with chopsticks to eat with?

galtani on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Shocker: more liberal racists.

Jaibones on February 27, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Wow. Ben and Jerry’s tweet was as solemn as a … Shao Lin Temple. LOLOLOLOL !!!111!!11!!!

Paul-Cincy on February 27, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I love it when you’re in a good mood, Allah. Your spidey sense must be tingling in a satisfying way about tomorrow’s primaries…Anyway, when I first heard about this terrible scandal, my guess was that the magic ingredients were going to be creamed rice and carmelized chop suey, so I admit that I was pleasantly surprised.

cynccook on February 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM

this is how libs roll–They always mean well/ ok, well mostly. When some perceived slight comes up, “Oh Wooops!? Did we do that, well then, we didn’t mean to offffffeend anyone now did we, Jerry?”..”well, hells no, Ben, we didn’t and we so solly that we gonsta give flee ice cleam to the next 100 customers.”

wash, rinse, spit, repeat

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Betenoire on February 27, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Like Jeremy himself. But not like basketball, if you believe the Canadians.

unclesmrgol on February 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Well, could be worse. Mr. Lin could have been a star in the guilt-free 60s where what “swings American”? LaChoy’s ‘hon-o-ra-ble’ eggrolls!

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on February 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM

The company tweeted …

That is one long-ass tweet. Looks to be over 100 words. Did they get a special dispensation for being politically correct?

Paul-Cincy on February 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Have never tried Ben & Jerrys. Is it any good?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Nope. Overpriced too.

katy the mean old lady on February 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Every Taiwanese person I have known(3 altogether) all had the same last name, Lin. I think it’s like Kim in Korea.

Wigglesworth on February 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Have never tried Ben & Jerrys. Is it any good?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

No. Sickeningly sweet and the names of the flavors occasionally make me physicall ill…

cynccook on February 27, 2012 at 10:14 PM

What I don’t get is why no one’s complaining that the Jeremy Lin ice cream is yellow. He’s a Knick, so the stuff could be blue and orange. Or he’s from Harvard, so the stuff could be crimson (B&J already make a red velvet cake ice cream). Either of those would be more appropriate choices for honoring his “meteoric rise” and “Harvard roots”. But no, it’s gotta be yellow, because the only thing that matters about him is his skin color.

Leftists are such disgusting racists.

Fabozz on February 27, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Ben and Jerry give me lindigestion.

SparkPlug on February 27, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Y’know what else libs are famous for? They’re frickin’ oral fixations. I mean these knob polishers spend more time and money ogling food, talking food, going gaga over food, traveling for food, and developing their own following–because of food. Ben & Jerry’s is just one example. Its like they always have to have some oral experience going on to be happy. What is it libs, do ya’ll need a friggin’ binky pacifier or something?

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:15 PM

When it comes to ice cream I am linsatiable.

SparkPlug on February 27, 2012 at 10:15 PM

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:15 PM

ROTF. Nice one.

SparkPlug on February 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I don’t think Ben or Jerry work at the company anymore

gerrym51 on February 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Burn in hell fake lib-o-tards!

dmann on February 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Executive summary: Velly solly!

Seriously, what a load of tripe. “if anyone was offended…” (and what if nobody was?) “Proud and honored…” (what’s the difference?)”swept up in the nationwide Linsanity momentum…” (are they implying Asian-Americans or their fans have mental health issues?) “valued-led” (whatever that is) “if we failed in this instance…” (you’re still not sure?)

Drained Brain on February 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

To be honest, their commie ice cream sucks a$$ just like most of their devotees who’d be just as orally fixated with shoving a fistful of arugula down yer piehole as they would stuffin’ a pint o’ chunky monkey down their own.

Values.

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Have never tried Ben & Jerrys. Is it any good?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

It’s good, but I haven’t had it in years. I don’t patronize companies owned by flaming libs anymore.

Wigglesworth on February 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Ben and Jerry should be linstitutionalized lindefinitely

SparkPlug on February 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I’m offended — not by the racial elements but by the fact that ice cream artisans like Ben & Jerry would foist something as inedible as fortune cookies on their customers .

I’m offended anyone would eat Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, with or without inedible fortune cookies.

Blue Bell is the best ice cream in the country.

rukiddingme on February 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Fortune Cookies not tasty? Not good? WTF!!! THAT’S RACIST

I bet you like ‘other’ cookies right? Maybe more ‘familiar’ cookies? What’s next, Bok Choy? I bet you like “Cabbage” though, don’t you?!?! ANSWER ME!!

dialing…976-ACLU….”Hello, DoJ?”

Yes, I think fortune cookies are delicious. Although, the fortunes have gotten pretty bad and generic.

John Kettlewell on February 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Slanty Eyescream

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM

We had an old country inn years back. Used Breyers only. The bulk was even better than the store sized.
The cherry vanilla was only during cherry season. Awesome! My aunt and I could destroy a tub of it. The customers were lucky to get any at all.

katy the mean old lady on February 27, 2012 at 10:20 PM

The first soggy fortune cookie read: “What is the secret ingredient of Lin-Sanity Ice Cream: Grasshopper.”

profitsbeard on February 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Have never tried Ben & Jerrys. Is it any good?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

N

ope. Overpriced too.

katy the mean old lady on February 27, 2012 at 10:13 P

M

wrong. Very good stuff. Two stoners from Vermont didn’t get rich because their ice cream sucked. Admittedly, a lot more good ice cream around than back in the day, so they don’t stand out as they once did.

The missus and I had a Ben and Jerry’s ice cream cake at our wedding.

urban elitist on February 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM

was that too racist? It wasn’t me, it was Ben and Jerry

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM

This move by B & J is corny as Kerrogg’s corn frakes!

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on February 27, 2012 at 10:28 PM

urban elitist on February 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Did you freeze the leftover cake from your wedding in little pieces and take apiece out every anniversary?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Paul-Cincy on February 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM

There are a couple of different apps that allow one to Tweet more that the 140 characters that Twitter allows for.

Betenoire on February 27, 2012 at 10:29 PM

The ice cream has one problem, the paper the fortunes are on don’t taste very good and the ink runs into the ice cream.How did they stop that from happening?/blonde

JimboHoffa on February 27, 2012 at 10:30 PM

The missus and I had a Ben and Jerry’s ice cream cake at our wedding.

urban elitist on February 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Dear God.

katy the mean old lady on February 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I have no idea what became of that cake — I may have been drinking that night.

urban elitist on February 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM

is David Carradine gonna endorse it?

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM

It turned out my fortune wasn’t even a fortune…fvck rou Lin!

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:29 PM

we did. @ 1yr, that piece of cake had the texture of an old moccasin

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM

It turned out my fortune wasn’t even a fortune…fvck rou Lin!

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM

who dunk on you!

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Another AP classic. Funny stuff. Is there anyone who can write this witty and impromptu? I think not. (Mark Steyn does not count.)

conservative pilgrim on February 27, 2012 at 10:35 PM

urban elitist on February 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Consider yourself lucky, my Father in Law has had to have a piece of theirs every year, for 55 years. Can’t be healthy. I have had to do it for 27, probably not much healthier.

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:35 PM

The missus and I had a Ben and Jerry’s ice cream cake at our wedding.

urban elitist on February 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Surely, you jest.

Hot Gassers: please archive this comment for future reference on uber elitism by a leftie.

conservative pilgrim on February 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM

who dunk on you!

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I’m white so…everyone

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM

You are also lucky. LOL!

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:37 PM

The missus and I had a Ben and Jerry’s ice cream cake at our wedding.

urban elitist on February 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Nope, they got rich by being horrible, oppressive capitalists. Like when they sold out to that eeeeevil corporate giant, Unilever. Fight the powah, maaaaaaan. Down with Ben and Jerry’s!

Jeni’s Ice Cream is about a thousand times better, made locally, and not owned by a “big evil corporation.”

Good Solid B-Plus on February 27, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Slanty Eyescream

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM

That is flikin hiralious
:O

burrata on February 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM

conservative pilgrim on February 27, 2012 at 10:35 PM

ace can, and a couple others at his place. Big Fur Hat can…there’s a ton of good blogs out there

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I scleam fa ice cleam.

TXUS on February 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Nope. Overpriced too.

katy the mean old lady on February 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I agree with you. Insanely overpriced for a few bites and a gazillion calories to boot. It’s more chic to be seen (or known, e.g., urban elitist) eating than the actual quality of food. imo.

conservative pilgrim on February 27, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Oy vey. I’m so sorry. I thought most people did that for the first year tops. We didn’t freeze ours but we do try to get a slice each year at the same bakery that made ours.

BakerAllie on February 27, 2012 at 10:39 PM

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I suppose. I don’t “hang out” at Ace’s place. Too…..raunchy for me. There are many commenters here that I look to read, but that’s entirely different than consistent blogging. Anyway, I enjoy AP’s style of writing even though I may disagree with his pov.

conservative pilgrim on February 27, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Call out John Walsh! The Asian Girl/”Debbie Spend-It-Now” Political ad has gone missing!

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on February 27, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Ok, who gets it in the neck? Ben…..or Jerry?

ted c on February 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM

neck?…nooooooooooooo…lower! …lower…lower yet!….ok!… now turn around!…THERE!

KOOLAID2 on February 27, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Have never tried Ben & Jerrys. Is it any good?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

There’s one Ben & Jerry’s flavor I absolutely love, but I only buy it like once a year because I also don’t like to patronize liberal leftists … just once in a while I can’t resist.

Okay, the names are weird, some funny-weird, some just weird.

toby11 on February 27, 2012 at 10:44 PM

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Misread your comment about commenters. I do like Laura W. from Ace. I think she comments here too? She’s funny and clever. I don’t know.

conservative pilgrim on February 27, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Have never tried Ben & Jerrys. Is it any good?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

It’s ok but not worth the price. It may have been the only game in town when they started, but I have had store brands that taste just as good and have as much weird chunky stuff mixed in them to be a novelty. The store brand probably comes from the same plant that makes the brand names anyhow and it’s cheaper.

BakerAllie on February 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM

BakerAllie on February 27, 2012 at 10:39 PM

When I stop posting here, you will know why, either I ate the piece of cake or I didn’t. Either way I could die. Pick the poison, I guess.

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM

conservative pilgrim on February 27, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Laura’s a riot, but I know what you mean :) too raunchy for a lot of people

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Can a kindasorta racist commercial be charming, too? Meet: “Small Chinese-type baby“.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on February 27, 2012 at 10:53 PM

BakerAllie on February 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I’m very lucky on the ice cream front. We have a creamery just up the road. We add our own stuff berry’s and such to the ice cream we make old style, you know hand crank and rock salt. Its as good as I need it to be.

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM

LOL.

Now that’s some good snark!!

Bitter Clinger on February 27, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Write down your login name and password with instructions that your next of kin notify us if anything adverse does occur! :-)

cynccook on February 27, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Don’t tempt me. I try to avoid the stuff for the most part because I hate jogging more than I like ice cream.

BakerAllie on February 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

There’s nothing better than to see libs like Ben and Jerry have to eat their own PC sh!t.

TXUS on February 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM

BakerAllie on February 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Sigh. It’s true; that “runner’s high” eludes me, but the Bryer’s Triple Chocolate high never disappoints!

cynccook on February 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM

hahahahahaha…I think I finally got one censored

eat it non-racists

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 11:05 PM

While Ben and Jerry did set the bar high on the “oh please” scale with their schweddy balls flavor, I’m afraid Lin-sanity ice cream with fortune cookies falls way short.

On a personal note, I did give it a try and it tasted great. The fortune cookie I received however could be a problem. It read “he who eats this ice cream will end up with more chins than Chinese phone book.” WTF?

Sorry, couldn’t help it. I’m now dialing the PC police to turn myself in.

weathermen on February 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Confucius say, “Woman who drink beer on beach, get sand in Schlitz.”

There ya go, Ben and Jerry, another idea for a fine product. Call it “Hops ‘n Ice” ™

TXUS on February 27, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Sorry, couldn’t help it. I’m now dialing the PC police to turn myself in.

weathermen on February 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Someone will be over shortly, sir. Please strip down to your underwear and shoes and wait in the front yard with your hands on your head.

cynccook on February 27, 2012 at 11:19 PM

with more chins than Chinese phone book.” WTF?

Sorry, couldn’t help it. I’m now dialing the PC police to turn myself in.

weathermen on February 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Why? There was nothing wong with that.

TugboatPhil on February 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM

with more chins than Chinese phone book.” WTF?

Sorry, couldn’t help it. I’m now dialing the PC police to turn myself in.

weathermen on February 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

too late, Attaaaaaaack Waaaaaaaatch tipped and notified racist dirtbag

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Blue Bell is the best ice cream in the country.

rukiddingme on February 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

That’s nasty-ass crap and it’s full of ice crystals instead of properly mixed.

James on February 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

That’s nasty-ass crap and it’s full of ice crystals instead of properly mixed.

James on February 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

A simple “I do not care for it” would have done just as well.

cynccook on February 27, 2012 at 11:26 PM

They said, “meteoric rise.” Someone tell B and J that meteors fall.

mikeyboss on February 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM

cynccook on February 27, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Yes, that’s almost exactly what they said. And strangely, they told me to be sure to carry out any toy guns that might be in the house!?

weathermen on February 27, 2012 at 11:33 PM

it’s full of ice crystals instead of properly mixed.

James on February 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

When your freezers temp is set for -35, you get that effect.
Turn it up and save algae.

JimboHoffa on February 27, 2012 at 11:34 PM

in your dangling participle, you’ve got a chink!

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 11:36 PM

weathermen on February 27, 2012 at 11:33 PM

You’re not in FLA, are you? If you are, be afraid, be very afraid.

cynccook on February 27, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Why does it not surprise me that the person on HA who is now initiating the hyperventilation and coverage of EXACTLY which meaningless, distracting meme that the Liberal Mainstream Media wants us ALL to focus on – is the one who initiated this post/

williamg on February 27, 2012 at 11:47 PM

you heard ‘im Allah…darn RINO

DHChron on February 27, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Ok who the f##ck is Jeremy Lin & who cares! So what if he had his “feelings” hurt! Grow the “F” up!

Confederate on February 27, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I can’t help but smile a little bit that this happened to Ben and Jerry’s.

Mutnodjmet on February 27, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Have never tried Ben & Jerrys. Is it any good?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

It was when it came out. It’s been largely overshadowed by other high-end brands, at least for quality, and they rely on gimmicky flavor names and outspoken support for liberal causes to get good press these days.

Considering its high price, intentional assault on my values by their marketing team, and my deep-seated hatred of both bad puns and cutesy names for things I’d never buy the stuff.

Quantus on February 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM

hey! bad puns are awesome

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 12:06 AM

As an Asian American, I’m more offended by the use of vanilla frozen yogurt. First of all, vanilla is associated more with white people. What, are they calling Lin some sort of a banana? Yellow outside, white on the inside? Just because a brother goes to Harvard, doesn’t mean he’s turned all white inside. Second of all, why frozen yogurt? What, all Asian people lactose intolerant? We can’t take the full on dairy ice cream?! Brothers and sisters of Asian descent, BOYCOTT those racist SOB’s at Ben & Jerry’s!!!

Personally, I would have just repackaged a bunch of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and called it “… Lin-sanity” and be done with it. How could you possibly deconstruct chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in a racial context… unless the chocolate chip represents…!!!

oddjob on February 28, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I for one love Asians more than I should. One might call it a fetish…I call it good ol’ fashioned attraction.

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Confederate on February 27, 2012 at 11:50 PM

1. You don’t know who Jeremy Lin is? Can I rent out the rock you’ve been living under?

2. Lin wasn’t offended. Other people (liberals) were offended FOR him.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 28, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I rarely tried it in the old days, and quit it for certain about the same time I started boycotting Tyson for their part in putting Clinton in power.

I do not patronize ANY company that is run by known leftists, no matter how good their product, nor do I patronize any leftist entertainer no matter how good their talent.

I wouldn’t buy insurance from Progressive even if I could save 75% on the cost for the same coverage.

“Shut up and Sing”

LegendHasIt on February 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Blue Bell is the best tasting ice cream in the country.

Because the cows think Brenham is Heaven.

rihar on February 28, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Have never tried Ben & Jerrys. Is it any good?

Bmore on February 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Wigglesworth on February 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Bingo.

I sent them an email a few months ago advising them that I would never buy their ice cream again due to their giving “free” ice cream to anti-American anarchists.

Not with my money/support. (And I used to eat quite a bit of it.)

GuitarMark on February 28, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I hearby apologize for any offense I may have ever caused or may ever cause to any non-white person, intentionally or non-intentionally, for ever and ever, no matter what, forever.

There, now I’m covered.

ZenDraken on February 28, 2012 at 12:54 AM

ZenDraken’s a racist!

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 12:55 AM

What “Asian stereotype” does the cookie represent? That Asian people eat American take-out food? That American Chinese restaurants serve stale and tasteless cookies?

AZCoyote on February 28, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Arizona! clearly racist…not worth my time.

DHChron on February 28, 2012 at 1:26 AM

As I pointed out in the headline, a real apology would be, “We offer a heartfelt apology to anyone offended,” not “We offer a heartfelt apology if anyone was offended,” which is a practically the dictionary (or Wikipedia) definition of a non-apology apology.

If they really wanted to honor his Chinese heritage and show local pride, the obvious addition to the ice cream would have been beans. But I don’t think they would’ve had as many takers….

calbear on February 28, 2012 at 1:34 AM