Jeb Bush: “I used to be a conservative”

posted at 1:55 pm on February 24, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Jeb Bush isn’t sure where he fits in the panoply of Republican Party leaders anymore. During a Q&A session after a speech in Dallas yesterday, the former Florida governor confessed that he doesn’t know what to make of the direction the current GOP candidates have taken Republican rhetoric:

“I used to be a conservative and I watch these debates and I’m wondering, I don’t think I’ve changed, but it’s a little troubling sometimes when people are appealing to people’s fears and emotion rather than trying to get them to look over the horizon for a broader perspective and that’s kind of where we are,” said the former Florida Governor. “I think it changes when we get to the general election. I hope.” …

Maybe Jeb is just perplexed he isn’t Republicans’ first choice for a White Knight to ride in and save the Republican Party at a brokered convention. Or maybe he genuinely thinks negativity has subsumed the positive message Republicans have to offer:

The younger brother of former president George W. Bush also weighed in on the debate Republicans and Democrats are having over the national economy.

“If you want to narrow the income gap, there are two ways to do it. One, you punish people that are successful and try to narrow it that way and that’s the president’s approach. Or you equip people that aspire for a better life to give them the tools and then you don’t try to manage that, you allow them to pursue those dreams as they see fit. That to me is the better approach and it requires a celebration of success.”

Bush both misses and has a point.

First, the point he misses: The current GOP candidates — for all of the flaws they have in their pasts — consistently deliver conservative rhetoric. Their talk is tough on everything from entitlement reform to tax reform to immigration reform. They’re all anchored in the idea that rights are inalienable, unable to be granted nor revoked by government. They primarily respect the moral order, the idea that decisions have consequences and that individuals should have to take responsibility for the decisions they make. In many instances, their tone has been a triumph of conservatism, a signal that the candidates recognize that GOP voters want a conservative nominee. Sometimes, I think we don’t give the candidates enough credit for this truth.

Next, the point he makes: The candidates have frequently proved themselves to be poor politicians, succumbing to the temptations pitched to them by debate moderators and MSM interviewers. Journalists and observers alike are fascinated and interested in the horserace; they want to hear the candidates attack each other and pick apart each other’s past records. The candidates could certainly be better at not taking the bait and at pivoting from pointed-but-irrelevant questions to the broad, positive themes of conservatism.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

what a tool.

GhoulAid on February 24, 2012 at 1:56 PM

“I used to pretend, and still do, in the primaries, to be a conservative” –Bushs, Romney

Schadenfreude on February 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Before Tea Party = BTP

After Tea Party = ATP

Jeb Bush is a BTP Republican

portlandon on February 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

If not for the time of day, this would be your first 800+ comment post.

Lanceman on February 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

NOOOOOOO more Bushs, Clintons, Kennedys and Obamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schadenfreude on February 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

No mas senor Bush.

celtic warrior on February 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

What are you now jeb, a D, a I, or haven’t a clue what you are?
L

letget on February 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Jeb Bush isn’t sure where he fits in the panoply parody of Republican Party leaders anymore.

Gratis, and you’re welcome.

Schadenfreude on February 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Thanks for helping with the media narrative, Jeb.

LoganSix on February 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

“Stay out da Bushes”

For once I agree with Jesse Jackson

Joe Mama on February 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

good tip. Too bad it’ll fall on DEAF EARS!

ted c on February 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Hey Jeb, who was that guy that attacked Reagan in 1980 with the phrase Voodoo Economics?

Flange on February 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Bushes Go Home. We don’t want you no mo’.

pseudonominus on February 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM

So now you’re openly admitting that you are a slow-motion utopian statist?

Points for honesty, I guess.

Rixon on February 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I used to be a conservative like you,
and then I took a RINO to the knee……..

The very least stupid Bush speaks.

BL@KBIRD on February 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM

This all part of the Establishment’s fear of criticizing Obama too harshly.

Bitter Clinger on February 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM

There are NO leaders, only operatives, who’ll scroom you, just like Obama does.

May both sides get theirs. If the people let them, they deserve them fully, along with their progeny.

Schadenfreude on February 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Well I for one am glad he’s not running.

dmn1972 on February 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM

“Stay out da Bushes”

For once I agree with Jesse Jackson

Joe Mama on February 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Beat me to it.

Oye

Lanceman on February 24, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Who is the “you,” in this scenario? The implication, as far as I can tell, is that the State is doing all of this “equipping” and “giving” of the “tools.”

Sorry, my mom and dad “equipped” me. Not you and other … bureaucrats.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Why is the RINO Christie so popular? Because he unrelentingly tells the truth, even if he’s impertinent. Thugs must be beaten with thuggery or with Reaganesque leadership.

Void, complete void, of either.

Schadenfreude on February 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Since when did being a Republican necessarily mean being a conservative – in theory? The republican party was founded as a progressive party. Google GOP.

keep the change on February 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Jeb Bush = A Mitt Romney Republican

Norwegian on February 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM

The political elite ruling class isn’t sure what a Conservative is anymore…

O_o

Seven Percent Solution on February 24, 2012 at 2:04 PM

This all part of the Establishment’s fear of criticizing Obama too harshly.

Bitter Clinger on February 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM

The Silence of the MittFilth

ebrown2 on February 24, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Mitt Romney is unelectable

Eph on February 24, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Jeb Bush has never been any more of a conservative than George W. Some conservative principles, yes, but many “moderate” ideas.

And by “moderate” ideas, I mean left-wing statist big government ideas.

peski on February 24, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Panoply. That one’s getting logged into my “words I need to fit into conversation” list.

MPC on February 24, 2012 at 2:04 PM

They say Jeb is the “smart” Bush.

portlandon on February 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM

There’s only one good thing about Jeb Bush. His last name. It gives Leftists the vapors.

tuffy on February 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Perhaps he and Arlen Huntsman should form a new party.

NotCoach on February 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Well, hopefully you can flush all that icky “conservatism” out of your system, Jebbie, in time for your 2016 coronation.

Jeddite on February 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Jeb Bush = A Mitt Romney Republican

Norwegian on February 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM

You said it, projectile vomiting on the base, semi-sternly worded letters to Oliar.

ebrown2 on February 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Normally this would disqualify him for any 2016 run, but somehow I think it won’t.

Doomberg on February 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM

When Mitt Romney can stand up there and tell you is the true conservative and he is the only real conservative standing up there you know we have a problem. Why can’t be honest and say he is a moderate republican?

Sammo21 on February 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Jeb Bush: “I used to be a conservative”

No,no, Jeb, you just played one on TV.

arnold ziffel on February 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

he’s a RINO just like his brother

burserker on February 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I’m baffled as to why George Bush is so hated by the left. Bush is/was very liberal. If he had a D after his name, the left would be building monuments to him.

Bevan on February 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Why won’t those rubes let me be president like my brother and daddy?

angryed on February 24, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Flange on February 24, 2012 at 2:00 PM

+1!

ITguy on February 24, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I fear The Bush.

Fuquay Steve on February 24, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Bevan on February 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

1 word – ABORTION.

GWB is pro-life. Therefore to the left he’ 3 times worse than Hitler.

angryed on February 24, 2012 at 2:08 PM

ah the purity of the independent moderate…so strong…so dynamic…so inspiring /

DanMan on February 24, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Is there a reason boobs like Jeb and Alan Simpson feel compelled to stab their natural allies in the back? I mean really, is there some psychological affliction at work here?

Nom de Boom on February 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

What people Jeb? What part of my fear and emotion are you trying to appeal to? Wow! A Bush who is shocked that politics gets down and dirty. Imagine that. That’s rich.

rhombus on February 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

One of Ronald Reagan’s biggest mistakes was keeping GHW Bush as his VP in 1984.

I can understand Reagan chosing Bush in 1980 in order to unify the party going into the general election.

But in 1984, Reagan could have hand-picked his successor.

ITguy on February 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

The Obama/Left axis is going to demolish the Romney-Bush-Paul “stupid party” cadre in November.

vilebody on February 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

NOOOOOOO more Bushs, Clintons, Kennedys and Obamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schadenfreude on February 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

+100

conservative tarheel on February 24, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Victor Davis Hanson reminds Obama (and Jeb Bush, apparently) that we have a right to dissent the policies of this administration. Doing so is hardly fear-mongering.

onlineanalyst on February 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM

The income gap will never narrow because there will always be people who would rather take a handout than to work hard to make something of themselves. As long as young people refuse to prepare themselves for the job market and to develop marketable skills, they guarantee that they will remain at the low end of earners. As long as women continue to have babies they can’t afford to clothe, feed and house, the condemn themselves to poverty.

NoNails on February 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Sorry, my mom and dad “equipped” me. Not you and other … bureaucrats.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Exactly. The way the giverment can help is get out of the way and let people accomplish that for which they are already equipped.

davidk on February 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Jeb Bush: “I used to be a conservative”
posted at 1:55 pm on February 24, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Maybe Jeb is just perplexed he isn’t Republicans’ first choice for a White Knight to ride in and save the Republican Party at a brokered convention. Or maybe he genuinely thinks negativity has subsumed the positive message Republicans have to offer:

I mean how does this statement not constitute the fear-mongering that so offends Jeb’s delicate sensibilities? The hypocrisy is nauseating.

We would do well to take this as an indicator of what a brokered convention would actually be like. Jeb is speaking for the establishment here.

Nom de Boom on February 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Spoken like a Bush.

(That’s a bad thing.)

mankai on February 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM

E’nuff Bush’s already.

I like my “conservatives” to be waaaaay less spendy….oh, and also to have an actual spine.

Tim_CA on February 24, 2012 at 2:12 PM

What are you now jeb, a D, a I, or haven’t a clue what you are?
L

letget on February 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Uh, he’s still an R. His positions haven’t changed and he’s still and establishment R.

sauldalinsky on February 24, 2012 at 2:12 PM

K-LO at NR hardest hit.

mankai on February 24, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Ahh, when last we checked in on the Bushes…

Jeb is the recipient of that age old adage:

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me,
Fool me three times? Does not happen

Sorry, Jeb, you’re SOL.

ToddPA on February 24, 2012 at 2:14 PM

ITguy on February 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

My guess would be George the first convinced him he was on board with the program, and dumping your VP never looks good. Plus maybe Reagan wanted to watch a cat fight during the VP debates.

Flange on February 24, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I wonder if Jeb hangs out with Clenis and Daddy when they have one of their confabs at Kennebunkport?

Dack Thrombosis on February 24, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Jeb you could have run – so shut up!

Don L on February 24, 2012 at 2:15 PM

The Godfather. He doesn’t get his hands dirty. He hires hit men and is shocked–shocked I say!—when the victims fight back.

I never, ever joined the shark frenzy against G.W. I never, ever joined the one against “read my lips”. I supported and defended McCain against the vicious and unfair attacks even when I disagreed with him on policy. The payback. They’ve thrown us to the wolves. Vile, potty-mouthed little bullies, pushing an empty suit with no principles, no character, no humanity. I’d take an adulterer 10 times over a man who’d tie his dog to the roof of his car for a 10 hour trip.

Portia46 on February 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM

“i used to be a conservative.” is he stupid? doesn’t he realize that some people were hoping to nominate him at a brokered con? he just messed up any chance he had of that happening. oh well- christie and palin are more popular anyway.

and also. jeb did something rubio did not too long ago: he criticized republicans’ harsh rhetoric without naming an example. um, how are we supposed to know what you’re talking about? come on.

Sachiko on February 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

No more Bushes.
No more Kennedies.
No more Clintons.

No more nepotism, dammit. I thought we broke away from England to stop that s**t.

MadisonConservative on February 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Is Jeb getting his RINO creds ducks in a row in time for the 2016 crowning as the “inevitable candidate”?

onlineanalyst on February 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

ITguy: Spot on. The Bushes have to go the way of the white rino.

celtic warrior on February 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I will not vote for another McCain Bush.

davidk on February 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Slightly OT: GOP elites kind of upset that Mitt doesn’t have nomination sewn up yet, so they want to change rules again

ConservativePartyNow on February 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

one of the quotes I like…

“A lot of [the ad money] is going to exposing the flaws in the other guy’s policies,” he said. “It’s a trade-off. They have to raise and spend more money than they would have in a shorter primary but they get the privilege of being in the public eye.”

so mittens is spending so much money attacking everyone … instead of like selling himself and the best and why ….

conservative tarheel on February 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Maybe if he ever decides to run for President, he will run as a Democrat. He’s just closed the door on running as a Republican.

cajunpatriot on February 24, 2012 at 2:18 PM

If you want to narrow the income gap, there are two ways to do it.

I don’t want to. I’d like to see millionaires become multimillionaires while people earning $50k make $80k and people who are working part time get full time work, and people who aren’t working at all get a job.

The income gap will widen in the scenario, and that scenario is an improved economy.

forest on February 24, 2012 at 2:18 PM

He is going to be the Mittbot’s and Washington’s choice in 2016. bank on it

Flapjackmaka on February 24, 2012 at 2:18 PM

ConservativePartyNow on February 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Nonsense, there is no such thing as a GOP elite!! It’s all a conspiracy theory!

I’m thinking we’re getting near the point where they’ll just abolish the primary system or take steps to limit conservative ability to participate in it.

Nom de Boom on February 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

The first mistake you’re making is assuming that Jeb Bush and conservatives are natural allies. Bush’s natural allies are liberals.

Doomberg on February 24, 2012 at 2:18 PM

One of Ronald Reagan’s biggest mistakes was keeping GHW Bush as his VP in 1984.

But in 1984, Reagan could have hand-picked his successor.

ITguy on February 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

In truth, GHW Bush was the first sitting VP to get elected President since the early 1800′s. So there wasn’t much of a track record of VP’s winning on their own after the President they served stepped down.

Bitter Clinger on February 24, 2012 at 2:19 PM

vilebody on February 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

If the country wasn’t in danger of being destroyed in the process, it would be amusing to watch the likes of Jebbie being taken apart by the Left in the fall as he defends Willard.

Likewise Ron Paul:the first time he or his sellout son are out defending Willard their own racist and anti-Semitic handbills are going to be tossed back in their faces.

wraithby on February 24, 2012 at 2:19 PM

No,no, Jeb, you just played one on TV.

arnold ziffel on February 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

love it …..

conservative tarheel on February 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Hey Jeb! got news for ya… you NEVER were a conservative. Lived in FLA and no he was just another RINO.

uber-con on February 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

“I used to be a conservative”

But then I took an arrow to the knee.

Gatsu on February 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

what a tool.

GhoulAid on February 24, 2012 at 1:56 PM

As governor, Jeb Bush oversaw the creation of tons of new jobs in Florida, and he instituted conservative reforms, trimming tens of thousands of jobs in the state government.

What the hell have you done for the conservative cause lately?

Honestly, what a douche bag. People like you are going to cost us this election.

Cordell on February 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

so if Jeb Bush USED TO BE A conservative. . . what does that make Romney (whom conservatives DO NOT WANT)? . .. .well, of course, that makes Romney a Democrat . . . pure and simple. go away Willard, please!

Pragmatic on February 24, 2012 at 2:21 PM

GHW Bush, GW Bush, Jeb Bush–all very nice, fine and upstanding people. I have great respect for all of them. They are all “compassionate” conservatives (neocons). Politically, that makes them only very slightly different than Democrats, or Mitt Romney. That is why I would never again be fooled to vote for any one of them again. Please, Jeb, do the right thing and stay out of Presidential politics.

NOMOBO on February 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I’m sick to death of the Bushes. H.W. mocked Reagan then rode his coattails. W. was a “compassionate conservative.” Now Jeb rides the high horse.

Let’s sweep the Bushes and Clintons and Obamas off the stage. Time for some new acts.

MaxMBJ on February 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Bush is just finding out that what he, his brother and father are is what is known as liberals. Welcome to the party Bush. what Jeb doesn’t yet understand is that what Obama is is a marxist. Thus a liberal isn’t goign to beat a marxist and the people want someone different than Obama not an obama-lite. Hell Mitt has now adopted the language of the OWS crowd. That is not a conservative. A conservative means more then wanting to cut taxes. It means wanting to cut government, believing in freedom and that Government is the problem not the answer. Bush was never a conservative he was at best like his brother a quasi-conservative. He had some conservative programs but in his heart he has been raised to believe that government can be a force for good. Which is misguided.

government at its best is but a necessary evil.

unseen on February 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Nom de Boom on February 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Yup, there is a reason -it’s called the establishment ruling class GOP -no room for little folks.
They and only they get to pick the candidate. Oromney is but a smoke-filled back room pick. Just look how they pushed him on us but took down the competition.Palin etc.
They are the other side of the same big government coin -and will never over turn Oromneycare or Roe v Wade -that’s just voter bait talk.

Don L on February 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Doomberg on February 24, 2012 at 2:18 PM

You’re right. Thanks for the reminder. Don’t know what I was thinking.

“I used to be a conservative”

But then I took an arrow to the knee.

Gatsu on February 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Heh.

Nom de Boom on February 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Cordell on February 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

What’s going to cost us this election is running someone who will continue most of Obama’s policies, including his keystone Obamacare.

Doomberg on February 24, 2012 at 2:23 PM

I used to be a conservative… Those six little words taken out of context will forever define Jeb Bush.

meci on February 24, 2012 at 2:23 PM

. . .and the Bushes are WHOLE HOG for Romney . . .what a complete and utter disaster!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Rick, Newt, or just about anyone else with conservative principles!

Pragmatic on February 24, 2012 at 2:23 PM

What the hell have you done for the conservative cause lately?

Cordell on February 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM

The beatings will continue until morale improves…

Nom de Boom on February 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Ron Swanson 2012

Tim_CA on February 24, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Nom de Boom on February 24, 2012 at 2:11 PM

but jeb isn’t the only name thrown around during talk of a brokered convention. there are other people too- and the establishment knows that turnout is important so they need to pick a person who is exciting and motivates the base. they would be silly to pick someone that is so much “establishment” that the base doesn’t even care. that’s why romney is struggling… so just because a brokered convention might happen doesn’t mean that the nominee will be some pathetic establishment person.

ConservativePartyNow on February 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM

that’s very interesting. especially this part:

Most observers still predict that the primary will be all but over by late April and say that would give the nominee plenty of time to raise money and prepare for the general election.

But they all said that if the primary dragged into the summer, it could hurt the eventual nominee and that a brokered convention would be a disaster for the party. Thus far, none of the Republican candidates are even close to hitting the 1,144 delegates needed to lock in the nomination. At the current rate of distribution, the earliest a candidate could have the necessary delegates is late April.

a brokered convention is NOT automatically a disaster for the party. if we pick a good nominee who is better than the current candidates- someone who is consistently, solidly genuine conservative and can motivate the base enough to have a big turnout in november- then that’s obviously no disaster. though it could potentially be a disaster for the establishment, if said nominee doesn’t fit the establishment mold…

Sachiko on February 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Maybe he is laying the groundwork for 3rd party run if they can’t keep Santorum from winning the nomination. Bush/Huntsman 2012?

Kataklysmic on February 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM

What do you consider yourself to be, as of today, Jeb? When did you have this epiphany?

Please, no more Bush!

tomshup on February 24, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Doomberg on February 24, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Are you delusional? Do you actually believe that if Republicans take control of the senate and keep the house, and repeal Obamacare, that Romney will veto it?

Are you retarded? That’s just stubborn blindness, to actually believe that.

Cordell on February 24, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Someone mentioned Alan Simpson above. Here’s another “Republican” I’d like to sweep off the stage. How old is he, anyway?

And one more thing to Alan, if he’s reading: you’re not funny. Got that? Your wit may have worked with the suits back in 1947 but it doesn’t work today.

So STFU and get off the stage.

MaxMBJ on February 24, 2012 at 2:27 PM

“And in order to limit any impact on the deficit,” Romney said, “because I don’t want to add to the deficit, and also to ensure that we continue to have progressivity as we’ve had in the past with our code, I’m going to limit the deductions and exemptions particularly for high income folks.

And by the way, I want to make sure you understand, for middle income folks. And by the way, I want to make sure that you understand for middle-income families, the deductibility of home mortgage interest and charitable contributions — those things will continue, but for high-income folks, we’re going to cut back on that, so that we make sure the top 1 percent keeps paying the current share they’re paying or more. We want middle-income Americans to be the place we focus our help, because it’s middle-income Americans that have been hurt by this Obama economy.”

Fallon on February 24, 2012 at 2:27 PM

“I used to be a conservative and I watch these debates and I’m wondering, I don’t think I’ve changed, but it’s a little troubling sometimes when people are appealing to people’s fears and emotion rather than trying to get them to look over the horizon for a broader perspective to the fact that government isn’t such a bad thing and my brother and father were pretty good presidents and our goal should be a less radical but still forward thinking place on the deficit, entitlements, unions, universal healthcare, and the environment,” said thought the former Florida Governor. “After all, government isn’t the problem, it’s just that sometimes people go too far,” he considered saying.

“If you want to narrow the income gap, there are two ways to do it. One, you punish people that are successful and try to narro wit that way and that’s the president’s approach. Or equip people stop worrying about the made-up boogeyman of “inequality” and get the government the hell out of our wallets. If you feel the need to indulge your bleeding heart, you should start worrying about poverty — you know, that thing people used to worry about before liberals invented “inequality,” Mr Bush failed to explicate, owing to his familial idiocy and predisposition to the status quo.

HitNRun on February 24, 2012 at 2:27 PM

One almost wishes that Jeb would finagle the nomination.

The Lifelong Republicans for Obama bumper stickers would make heads explode.

kunegetikos on February 24, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Sachiko on February 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Who is we? I know there are some Tea Party types who have managed to become delegates (and in the future, I think we’ll take complete control), but by and large, aren’t delegates currently just establishment types themselves?

Nom de Boom on February 24, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Tina Korbe… Mini Mark Levin. All Anger and Purity. No thought.

Critic2029 on February 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Are you retarded? That’s just stubborn blindness, to actually believe that.

Cordell on February 24, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Hey. Hi.

The establishment name calling around here hasn’t changed any minds so far. Try something else.

Nom de Boom on February 24, 2012 at 2:31 PM