Obama: I’ve got five more years to deliver on my promises on immigration reform

posted at 3:05 pm on February 23, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

I guess we can call this Hope for No Change:

In an interview with Univision, a seemingly confident Obama said he’ll have more time to work on hot-button issues like immigration in his next term.

“Well, first of all … my presidency is not over,” Obama, who just a few months ago described himself as an underdog in the presidential race, said in a telephone interview.

“I’ve got another five years coming up. We’re going to get this done,” he said. …

“I would have only broken my promise if I hadn’t tried,” he said. “But ultimately, I’m one man. You know, we live in a democracy. We don’t live in a monarchy. I’m not the king. I’m the president. And so, I can only implement those laws that are passed through Congress.”

It’s not a monarchy?  You could have fooled us, considering the edict that Obama issued last month that tells religious organizations that they can no longer choose to follow their conscience and doctrinal faith in deciding whether to give away contraception for free to their employees.  That mandate relies on a law passed by Congress as a cover for executive diktats,  but the rule itself didn’t depend on Congressional action, although Congress might act to rescind it.

But the argument is specious in another, more concrete sense.  Obama had dominating Democratic majorities in 2009 and 2010, and could have chosen to press forward with his own plans on immigration reform.  For several months, Obama had a veto-proof majority in the Senate, as well as at least a few Republicans who would have been inclined to go along on the issue, such as John McCain and Lindsey Graham.  He could have tackled immigration reform at any point in those first two years, and might have built enough bipartisan goodwill to boost his party’s chances in the midterms.  Instead, Obama pushed it to the back burner and instead pursued an unpopular health-care overhaul that cost his party 68 House seats, ruining his chances to push through any more of his agenda in the final two years of his term.  And that could end up being wasted altogether if the Supreme Court declares it unconstitutional.

Obama made his choice, and the Latino voters who care about the issue won’t be impressed with Obama’s humble brag about being around for another five years.  He will almost certainly not get that kind of majority in either chamber of Congress again, which means Obama won’t be able to push his own ideas for immigration reform at all — and if he didn’t have the courage to fulfill his campaign promise with 60 seats in the Senate, he won’t with 53, 51, or 45, either.  Obama put those voters on the back burner, and most of them will be smart enough to understand that another five years of Obama means another five years of all talk and no action.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

This guy needs a swift kick in the ass. Guess we have to wait until November.

Hey, he can stick around – Romney will need somebody to wash the dishes. Moochelle can learn how.

MikeinPRCA on February 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Just let him eat his chimichanga.

tetriskid on February 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Arrogant POS

Charlemagne on February 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM

When I daydream he gets more like 5 to 10.

freedomfirst on February 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Not only will Obama not be able to bring up his version of immigration reform, he will be facing more tea party types in both Houses who will BLOCK amnesty by votes.

karenhasfreedom on February 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM

A Five Year Plan is exactly what I would expect out of this Communist.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM

If you don’t think he believes its Hispanics that will put him and every Democrat in office from now on you need another coffacupee.

Speakup on February 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Not to be too technical, but BHO promised imigration reform in his first year when he was pandering to the Latino community….so, yes, it was a broken promise no matter how it’s sliced.

Deafdog on February 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM

For clarity: that 5 to 10 is not in office!

freedomfirst on February 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Life will be so great for Obama when he’s a lame duck. Rev. Wright can come back, Van Jones can come back, no more interrupting great golf games with military briefings and all that nonsense. It’ll be great. “Just tell me if we need more Czars.”

RBMN on February 23, 2012 at 3:11 PM

We’re going to get this done,

Get this done? There are nights when I go to sleep thinking it’s going to be all done and all gone when I wake up in the morning.

JPeterman on February 23, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Obama: I’ve got five more years to deliver on my promises on immigration reform to lower the sea levels.

Bitter Clinger on February 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Just think how much destruction has been loosed on our country and its Constitution – by the use of “reform.”

OhEssYouCowboys on February 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM

we live in a democracy.

Constitutional Law Perfesser doesn’t even know that we live in a REPUBLIC.

LegendHasIt on February 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Maybe now the GOP candidates will start attacking Obowma…?

… Silly me, what was I thinking?

Seven Percent Solution on February 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Yes they will.

Mark1971 on February 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

For clarity: that 5 to 10 is not in office!

freedomfirst on February 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I think it was clear to begin with. And I agree!!

Bitter Clinger on February 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

No they won’t.

Mark1971 on February 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Is it just me or does the quote itself not make sense. Obama said “another five years” which implies that he has been in office for five years (which he clearly hasn’t been) and is claiming that he’ll get ANOTHER five years.

taney71 on February 23, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Terrific. Five more years of gimmicks that don’t work. Executive decrees that favor cronies. Ten dollar a gallon gas? A totally fubar Supreme Court.

I could go on forever.

parke on February 23, 2012 at 3:15 PM

You’d have thought by now that most of us would realize the essential truth about Barack Hussein Obama…if his lips are moving, he is lying.

Now, what can we expect of ours to be given away by Obama at our cost to placate the illegal immigrant base?

coldwarrior on February 23, 2012 at 3:15 PM

karenhasfreedom on February 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM

If Obama really wanted immigration reform, he wouldn’t let a little thing like Congress keep him from it.

Bitter Clinger on February 23, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I feel like I entered a nightmare when the Dems turned traitor on Bush over Iraq, and never woke up.

The idea of 0bama being re-elected is so awful, I feel physically ill if I think about it.

cane_loader on February 23, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Shorte Obama: I’ve got 5 more years to do stuff that I said I’d knock out in my first year…with a 60-vote Senate and a Pelosi-run House.

Jorge Bonilla on February 23, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Maybe this is why he needs more time in addition to his desire to destroy America

FLconservative on February 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Constitutional Law Perfesser doesn’t even know that we live in a REPUBLIC.

LegendHasIt on February 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I agree with your sentiment, completely. But the dumbing-down of Americans has allowed for this country to be called a “democracy.”

It’s the same dumbing-down that has allowed a member of the House of Representatives to be called a “Congressman/woman,” to the exclusion of those in the Senate – when, pursuant to our Constitution, members of the Senate are, also, in Congress and, therefore, are “Congressmen/women.”

OhEssYouCowboys on February 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM

taney71 on February 23, 2012 at 3:15 PM

With luck, maybe we can give Obama 8 to 10 years in a nice federal facility once he is out of Office?

coldwarrior on February 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM

How presumptuous of Your Majesty. You may need to abdicate before a revolt of the plebes.

No problem. He put a wise Latina on the Supreme Court, who will legislate immigration reform from the bench.

Steve Z on February 23, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Maybe his 5 year plan will do for illegal immigration what Stalin’s 5 year plan did for Ukrainian agriculture.

Flange on February 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Steve Z on February 23, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Puerto Ricans, first, of course… /

coldwarrior on February 23, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Si se puede! Si se puede!

We are going to burn down your landlord’s house! He’s is the guy that is keeping you poor! He’s is the guy that won’t pay fair wages! Long live the La Revolution!

I’ve seen this in history before….

Oil Can on February 23, 2012 at 3:21 PM

He only invokes presidential limitations of power when he tangentially acknowledges that he has failed. In other cases, ehh….not so much.

ted c on February 23, 2012 at 3:21 PM

But it strokes the ego more than “Representative.” It’s the same reason why everyone in my office must call me “Grand Poobah of Legal Stylings.”

Meric1837 on February 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Beating a dead horse but:

12-21-2012 0 declares martial law and declares himself potentate in perpetuity.

marinetbryant on February 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

“We don’t live in a monarchy. I’m not the king…”

Really…?

“Obama ending immigration enforcement program known as 287(g)”

Seven Percent Solution on February 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Edit:

OhEssYouCowboys on February 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Meric1837 on February 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

“most of them will be smart enough to understand that another five years of Obama means another five years of all talk and no action.”

Well, Ed, you are much more optimistic than I am of this happening…

KateNE on February 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM

5 more years for 57 states. That’s about right.

search4truth on February 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I really do not like bho one bit, I mean it I don’t! bho will say or do whatever he thinks people want to hear that he is talking to and every word out of his mouth is a lie!
L

letget on February 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Now we know why Obama didn’t pay much attention to the amnesty he promised, he wants that to be the surest way to be reelected.

Speakup on February 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

It sounds like REAL America is coming to terms with 5 more years of BHO. Don’t worry, it’ll be grreat!

KeninCT on February 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Beating a dead horse but:

12-21-2012 0 declares martial law and declares himself potentate in perpetuity.

marinetbryant on February 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

a scenario that would work fine in South America, ain’t gonna happen here…hey, maybe he has a go in Venezuela, now that Chavez…you know…there are rumours…mewonders how is his Spanish (we all know he is not fluent in Austrian :-)..

jimver on February 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Is Rubio helping smooth the way for Obama on plans for illegal immigrants? I would have sworn there was an earlier thread on that.

a capella on February 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM

KeninCT on February 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Whatever, but you still won’t be able to find a date.

JPeterman on February 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM

In my 55 1/2 yrs. on this earth I have never felt such loathing for another human being as I do toward this man.

Flora Duh on February 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

For clarity: that 5 to 10 is not in office!

freedomfirst on February 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I think it was clear to begin with. And I agree!!

Bitter Clinger on February 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Careful. The GOP majority leader in the Ohio senate, in introducing Santorum at a Lincoln Day dinner in Akron this past weekend, joked to a GOP crowd that he’d like to see Obama serving 25 to life. Now that reporting of it has gotten around, Ohio Dems are having a hissy fit. To be fair, the guy is a doofus, but his wife happens to be an appellate court judge for the U.S. Sixth Circuit. I’m a little surprised that the media haven’t been swarming Santorum to demand disavowals.

BuckeyeSam on February 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

this is his MO. Push, coerce, trial balloon, gauge response, pull back, smoke screen, vacation, change subject, demagogue. The guy is not a closer. He is not a results man. He is not one who is trustworthy to mind the store. He is full of excuses. The American people have had it and we are going to fire him in November, it is as simple as that. He can take the next 4 years to have Bill Ayers write him another book.

ted c on February 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM

ted c on February 23, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Indeed.

“We can’t wait for Congress to act”. (Translation: When I REALLY want something, I’ll just do it by executive fiat.)

Bitter Clinger on February 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Yeah, he deserves five years – in prison for all the crimes he and his administration have perpetrated.

rjulio on February 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM

President Downgrade wants to finish the job – sort of like how Che Guevara would finish off a political prisoner at La Cabana.

Chip on February 23, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I still like Newt’s approach. Far from amnesty, but it’s hard to argue against it unless you admit that you’re only goal is unrestricted amnesty so that you can haul in 12 million new illiterate voters whom you can use to elect overwhelming majorities to pass irresponsible spending and blame conservatives at every turn for opposing you.

BuckeyeSam on February 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM

BuckeyeSam on February 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Hadn’t heard about this. I’m from Ohio but have been out of state a lot lately. I always forget the Ohio majority leader’s name. I know Bill Batchelder is the House speaker.

Bitter Clinger on February 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Constitutional Law Perfesser doesn’t even know that we live in a REPUBLIC.

LegendHasIt on February 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

THIS…there it is.

askwhatif on February 23, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I guess he thinks Latinos cannot speak or understand English. Because Obozo clearly stated that “Me and Joe” would do whatever they could without congress to “help” this economy. He also seems to have appointed positions while congress was NOT in recess. Constitution says he’s not a monarch, but he don’t need no stinkin’ Constitution.
POS needs a sound thumpin’ in November.

NOMOBO on February 23, 2012 at 3:37 PM

And so, I can only implement those laws that are passed through Congress.

So we’re just waiting for the legislature to pass that law that heals the planets and stops the rise of the ocean?

landshark on February 23, 2012 at 3:38 PM

i wonder about that…

they may still vote for this chump

cmsinaz on February 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Ohio Dems are having a hissy fit

BuckeyeSam on February 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Also, when aren’t the Ohio dems having a hissy fit? They did that even when they had the Governor’s mansion and the House majority.

Bitter Clinger on February 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Er, not so fast there, Barack.

jix on February 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM

You know, we live in a democracy.

It’s a Representative Republic
(You know, those people who get in the way of you implementing your national socialist agenda)….

Shouldn’t our dear leader have at least a passing knowledge of our Constitutional system?

Chip on February 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

rjulio on February 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Just five? By golly, you’re pathetic prosecutors. Enron folks got more, and they stole significantly less – not to count charges of high treason, multiple cases of lying under oath, and accessory to murder for F&F.

Archivarix on February 23, 2012 at 3:41 PM

No. You’re a human wrecking-ball demolishing over 200 years of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and we are sick and tired of your lies and your arrogance.

Get out of our lives, you jug-earred simpleton.

fogw on February 23, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I wouldn’t put anything past this tyrant.

Right Mover on February 23, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Until I moved into the hinterland, it was pretty much a given that menial jobs were performed by illegals. Go into a Burger King, everyone’s illegal. Busboys in restaurants. Lawn care guys, etc.

When I moved out here, it was a bit of a shock. There were actual American born people working at Burger King. And cutting the grass. And washing dishes. All the jobs that we are constantly told will go unfilled if we enforce immigration laws.

angryed on February 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM

If jugears gets re-elected,you can kiss this country good bye. We have already gotten a taste of his unlawful activity. Does anyone think he will stop or slow down? Even if we had majorities in both houses, he would publish EOs, do recess appts and who knows what other BS. We are whistling past the graveyard if we are thinking that his reelection will not forever change/destroy us. Even if he is defeated, the tentacles and roots of administrative decay, corruption, inefficiency and fraud will never be pulled. The only thing that will change what is going on now is a cataclysmic breaking of the system and a rebuilding from the bottom up with a strict adherence to the Constitution and its principles. And you know what,,,,people might get hurt.

retiredeagle on February 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Amnesty for Millions of illegals will guarantee we don’t have another Republican POTUS, ever.

kirkill on February 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

When you’re president of “all 57 states”, you get extra time.

TeaPartyNation on February 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Change and hope, change and hope
Vote for that POS and you’re a dope

VorDaj on February 23, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Barack Hussein Obama is the American Hitler and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are all traitors for not arresting him.

VorDaj on February 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM

The arrogance of a President who half the country cant stand (and the other half only liking him because he lets them pay no taxes and “gives” them things) is mind-blowing..

milcus on February 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM

What drives Obama is his inborn nature, which is similar to that of a Vampyroteuthis Infernalis, lit. vampire squid from Hell” http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/Vampire_des_abysses.jpg , ramming his blood funnel into every part of America to suck dry all remaining individual freedoms. His blood lust will not be satiated unless the United States Constitution is a withered corpse. If this throwback fascist monstrosity wins reelection this November the mask will come completely off and he will go into a freedom killing frenzy.

VorDaj on February 23, 2012 at 3:53 PM

He may get 5, but I’m betting AG Holder will get 20 to life.

iurockhead on February 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Flora Duh on February 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

+100 … I despise him so much it scares me.

czarcasm on February 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM

angryed on February 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I live in Northern Virginia and see it everyday, most do not speak english and it gets very annoying having to repeat yourself multiple times to do the most simple things. When I go home to Michigan it’s a shock just like you described.

gator70 on February 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM

kirkill on February 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

So does our current immigration policy for legal immigrants. Yet no one talks about that.

milcus on February 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM

He’s a monarch alright. Wasn’t that the name of an extinct model car – one of those old polluters of the nation?

Don L on February 23, 2012 at 4:02 PM

He may get 5, but I’m betting AG Holder will get 20 to life.

iurockhead on February 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM

snort… chuckle… lol..snort..
you are kidding, right?

czarcasm on February 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Constitutional Law Perfesser doesn’t even know that we live in a REPUBLIC.

LegendHasIt on February 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

THIS…there it is.

askwhatif on February 23, 2012 at 3:37 PM

No, he is fully aware of the fact that we are a Republic. Destroying that is part of his “fundamentally changing” the country.

climbnjump on February 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Obama comes from an unconventional, ill-defined background with whiffs of lawlessness from the very beginning. Was he an Indonesian citizen? Why wasn’t he repatriated? Was his name Barry Soetero? When and how did he become Barack Hussein Obama again? His confused and confusing past were not his fault when he was a child, but as a man changing his identity lawlessly, and presenting two patently false documents, while hiding other documents that any normal person would be glad to present means to me that he is conceived in lawlessness. The man, Barack Hussein Obama, is conceived in lawlessness. And then he is nurtured on hatred and racism in Wright’s church. He chooses to live in a state of hatred for this nation and it’s traditions. And he works to gain power to fundamentally transform this nation from what it was to what he wants it to be, along the way punishing those classes he blames for poverty, for history, for arrogance.

RasThavas on February 23, 2012 at 4:14 PM

::cough:: “bullshit!” ::cough::

Quinnipiac Poll: Americans Want Supreme Court To Overturn Obamacare, 50% – 39%, Want Arizona Immigration Law Upheld 61% – 31%…

Putting Chicago Jesus on the wrong side of both issues.

Green eyed Lady on February 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM

He “feels you pain” at the pump too. He said so today.

Don’t throw him out. Catapult him out, and mock him, always.

Schadenfreude on February 23, 2012 at 4:23 PM

If jugears gets re-elected,you can kiss this country good bye. We have already gotten a taste of his unlawful activity. Does anyone think he will stop or slow down? Even if we had majorities in both houses, he would publish EOs, do recess appts and who knows what other BS. We are whistling past the graveyard if we are thinking that his reelection will not forever change/destroy us. Even if he is defeated, the tentacles and roots of administrative decay, corruption, inefficiency and fraud will never be pulled. The only thing that will change what is going on now is a cataclysmic breaking of the system and a rebuilding from the bottom up with a strict adherence to the Constitution and its principles SMOD 2012. And you know what,,,,people might get hurt.

retiredeagle on February 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

FIFY :)

NapaConservative on February 23, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I think he’s taking that quote from the movie Blades of Glory a little too seriously…

“If you can dream it, you can do it!”

Honestly this is what I would expect from a snapped President Obama – expect his words to completely shape reality (I realize this is not a far cry from his usual self).

Ukiah on February 23, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Hispanics–whether here legally or not–care very, very little about immigration as a voting issue. Hispanic political groups, on the other hand, care a great deal about immigration, for obvious reasons (mas people, mas power). Dem politicians understand this perfectly well. If Republican voters understood that, we’d be better off (Republican pols understand this also, which is ample proof that they’re traitorous SOS’s, to their constituents and their country).

Hispanics as a group care about the same issues most non-Asian minority groups care about–FREE STUFF! And they don’t follow the European immigrants social path; i.e. subsequent generations show very little upward mobility (although by the third generation proclivity towards crime diminishes somewhat).

So when Obama talks about immigration reform, he’s doing it for the political clout Hispanic organizations bring to the table. Same as Repub pols (like McCain, Rubio, Rove, et al). And in the short-term Dem and Repub elite backers benefit mightily from the hordes of uneducated, underpaid, swarthy, job-stealers. They care nothing for the future of our economy, or our country as a whole. If anyone wants stats on anything I’ve said, Steve Sailor’s blog is chock full of them, as well as better informed and better written posts on this same subject.

exlibris on February 23, 2012 at 4:35 PM

That’s okay, we’d like to refuse delivery of this order right now.

stukinIL4now on February 23, 2012 at 4:40 PM

He only said the 5 more years thing in order to make me sick to my stomach and he SUCCEEDED! I have never been more embarrassed and revolted by our President.

SgtRed on February 23, 2012 at 4:52 PM

hell no you don’t. Start packing your shit.

Marcus Traianus on February 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM

If he gets another term, then just like retiredeagle said, this country is done and over. This is the last place on earth for individual freedom. When we are gone, so is the whole world. Nothing but dictators all over, and don’t forget the muslim world. Eventually, then there will be another world war and then there will be that NWO with only 1 dictator or 1 governing body over the whole world. That’s how I see things ending up.

Mirimichi on February 23, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Translation: “I’m not leaving – regardless of your stupid election.”**

This man is not this inept or ignorant. These are not slips of the tongue.

Oh, and the “57 states” comment translation: “If I want to give statehood to DC or Puerto Rico and every other US territory, I’ll do it with the stroke of a pen, and you can all go to hell.”

**See Venezuela

labrat on February 23, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Cpt B+ ls almost done. He will be out by August at the latest. He will not be running in November.

Dirty Creature on February 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM

If I had my way, Bathhouse Barry Soetoro would spend the next five years behind the pipes in a reverse role. . . .

karra on February 23, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I disagree they are smart enough to understand. I’ll bet money the Latino voters don’t know they were on the back burner and won’t care. They’ll believe Obama’s tripe and vote for him again, as well as the 95 percent of black people (including Samuel L). They are all in for Obama and “Obama’s money” not realizing, or not smart enough to understand, Obama’s policies (Republicans as well) have kept them in the status they currently reside.

TulsAmerican on February 23, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I cannot bring to mind another president who made so many whiny references to the United States not being a monarchy or other remarks along the lines of the presidency not being a dictatorship. In fact, I can’t remember any (but then again, I do have trouble remembering what I ate for lunch yesterday). Similarly, rarely have I seen a public figure in whom the disparity between ability and ego are as vast as Obama’s. Five more years a given according to His Majesty? I pray not.

natasha333 on February 23, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Dirty Creature on February 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Please elaborate..?

labrat on February 23, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Please elaborate..?

No. Wait and see.

If the Dems run anyone in November, it will not be him. He will not be, ahem, available. That’s all you get.

OK, maybe this: 42 months.

Dirty Creature on February 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I can’t decide if this man lives in a total dream world or believes in the power of positive thinking (or whistling past the graveyard).

jclittlep on February 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Given the ridiculous demographics in regards to how overwhelmingly minorities vote Democrat, I would not hold my breath most of them being smart enough to change their vote away from the donkey party.

gravityman on February 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM