Quotes of the day

posted at 10:15 pm on February 17, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

“I can understand how I confused people with the way I worded the joke and their taking offense is very understandable. To all those who took my joke as [a] modern-day approach, I deeply apologize and seek your forgiveness. My wife constantly tells me I need new material — she understood the joke but didn’t like it anyway — so I will keep that old one in the past where it belongs. To those who applauded my comments and remembered the joke, thanks for your encouragement. To those who thought I was callously encouraging that as a prescription for today, I kindly ask your forgiveness.”

***

“In all fairness, it’s not entirely clear that Friess, himself, gets the joke. Last night, he told Last Word host Lawrence O’Donnell that the joke’s humor was simply based on the absurdity, back in his day, of using aspirin as contraception. He also told O’Donnell that he was getting a lot of “hilarious” emails from people who also didn’t get the joke.”

***

“You know, [reporters] sit there and they say nothing, while for 20 years [President Obama] sits in a church with a guy who is a racist,” Santorum says. “And somehow or another Foster Friess is now who I am? This is just crap.”

“I went at Charlie Rose this morning a little bit for bringing this stuff up. They want to talk about contraception. This is how the media wants to frame me. We have to go out there and keep pounding away.”

***

“You know I agree with many of the things that Rick Santorum says, but when I heard this I really just wanted to go kick him in the jimmy,” McSally said. “He’s totally out of touch. I mean, completely out of touch. These are the types of arguments we heard 20 to 25 years ago as to why women couldn’t be fighter pilots. It’s an insult to the men and women who are serving overseas, putting their lives on the line and focusing on the mission right now.”

***

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

Speaker volume set? Check.

Seat height correct? Check.

Tobacco pouches handy? Check.

Alcohol drip? *monitors flow* Check.

Ready for takeoff!

*now, time to actually read the quotes*

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Oh, and Bishop!

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Here’s the video and transcript of Santorum going off on Charlie Rose this morning.

Santorum Fires Back at CBS’s ‘Gotcha’; Raises Rev. Wright Double Standard

Way to go Rick.

JPeterman on February 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

*now, time to actually read the quotes*

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM

“I went at Charlie Rose this morning a little bit for bringing this stuff up.

Last year if you told me I would consider voting for Rick Santorum I would have laughed in your face. But if he can keep it up pointing out this BS ……. I know Mitt Romney will not.

Marcus on February 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM

JPeterman on February 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM

I loved it. Notice after Rick hit him on the Rev Wright subject, Rose almost slipped and said, “that was 2008″ ?

SaysWho on February 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM

You want Friess wit dat?

Emperor Norton on February 17, 2012 at 10:24 PM

If men cannot defend their country and its women, it’s a poor state of affairs IMHO.

OldEnglish on February 17, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Republican congressional hopeful Martha McSally, who is running for the House seat recently vacated by Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), said Rick Santorum’s remarks about women in combat made her want to “kick him in the jimmy.”
=====================================

Could be worse,like when Jesse Jackson said,he wanted to
remove Hopeys Family,ahem,”Jewels”!!

canopfor on February 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Angrya Mitchell is excited.
Almost as excited as when Alan last goosed the economy. Can you imagine the billion dollar orgasms in that bedroom?

egmont on February 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM

O.T.

Cenk Uygur openly making fun of Romney and Mormon practices:

Romney Baptism Of The Dead – Atheist Father Turned Mormon

Stayright on February 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM

(Friess needs to go to comedy school!)

We are going to let the media help JugEars turn this election to social issues aren’t we? It started with Georgie Porgie…we scratched our heads…?…and now, we are going to scratch their butts!

KOOLAID2 on February 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

SaysWho on February 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Allow me to complete that thought for ol’ Charlie.

“That was 2008 and Obama. This is 2012 and you, Mr. Santorum.”

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Let’s see what happens to a male GOP candidate for office who cracks jokes about violence against women.

Mark1971 on February 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Could be worse,like when Jesse Jackson said,he wanted to
remove Hopeys Family,ahem,”Jewels”!!

canopfor on February 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Empty promises…
No jewels to be taken…

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

BORING!

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Oh Sh*t,Santorum is taking on a Hog Driver,craps me thinks!!

Air Force Lt. Col. Martha McSally
First female pilot in combat reflects on career
************************************************

Air University Public Affairs

MAXWELL AIR FORCE BASE, Ala., Dec. 6, 2006 — As she attends Air War College here, the first female pilot in the Air Force to fly in combat reflected on some of her career experiences so far.

An A-10 Thunderbolt II pilot, Lt. Col. Martha McSally is also the first female in the Air Force to serve as the commander of any combat aviation squadron, to include fighters and bombers.

“The first role of women as military flyers was during World War II as Women Airforce Service Pilots, an organization disbanded after the war,” McSally said.
“When women resumed flying in the Air Force, a law prohibited them from flying in combat,” she said. “In 1984, I was attending the U.S. Air Force Academy and told my first flight instructor that I was going to be a fighter pilot. He just laughed, but after Congress repealed the prohibition law in 1991, and I was named as one of seven women who would be put through fighter training, he looked me up and said he was amazed I had accomplished my goal.”

McSally was selected for fighter pilot school in 1993, but it was another year before she actually arrived. After completion of her training, she was deployed to Kuwait in January 1995.

“I was a young and new fighter pilot and here I was in Kuwait,” she said. “On my first flight over Iraq, we were enforcing the no-fly zone, and as I crossed the Kuwait/Iraq border, I’ll never forget the feeling I had that I had asked for this and now I was here.”

In July 2004, she took command of the 354th Fighter Squadron at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz. — becoming the first woman to command a fighter squadron.
(More)
=====================

canopfor on February 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Empty promises…
No jewels to be taken…

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Moochie keeps ‘em in her purse.

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Brave Rick supports contraceptive funding, but he calls it harmful to women. Therefore he pays to harm women

Mormontheman on February 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Jimmy? Is that Dick and Peter’s brother?

Flora Duh on February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Asprin between the kness vs Bill and Monica…

… Tell the MSM to go f%ck itself!

Seven Percent Solution on February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Empty promises…
No jewels to be taken…

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Never had any.

chewmeister on February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Moochie keeps ‘em in her purse.

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Keeps in what!!???

Oh…I misread..

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Remember when insulting American women’s piety was a fighting offense? Literally.

Lets see, something about an immoral society doesn’t have the ability to be free?

Oh yeah, and other stuff too, like all the things this administration, isn’t.

George Mason
1725-1792

No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people, but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality and virtue, and by frequent recurrence to fundamental principles.

John Adams
1735-1826

Our Constitution was designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other.

Speakup on February 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM

canopfor on February 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM
——————————————

Empty promises…
No jewels to be taken…

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Electrongod:

….and thats because,OMama Obama had one of this HilRod
Clinton,”Testicle LockBox” thingys,clamped,er,installed,
on Hopey by a union worker no doubt!(sarc).

canopfor on February 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Apologies for the confusion. Perhaps I should have said “handbag.”

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM

egmont on February 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM

brainbleach please, lots of it!

Flora Duh on February 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Jesus Christ, didn’t Palin say something today?

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM

SaysWho on February 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I think he was! That’s sooooooo long ago! The media won’t ask Dems where all the stimulus money went either…because it, was soooooo long ago!

KOOLAID2 on February 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Sorry Jazz, but you are wrong that those are the quotes of the day.

There is only one quote of the day, and it goes to this instant classic from Romney speaking in Michigan:

“A little history: I was born and raised here. I love this state. It seems right here– the trees are the right height. Uh-uhh– I like seeing the lakes. I love the lakes, its just something really special here. The Great Lakes, but also all the little inland lakes that dot the uhh- the uhh– the parts of Michigan. Um… I love cars! I don’t know, I mean I grew up totally in love with cars I– it used to be, in the 50s and 60s if you showed me one square foot of almost any part of a car I could tell you what brand it was, the model, and so forth. Now, now with all the Japanese cars I’m not quite so good at it, but I still know the American cars pretty well, and uhhh, drive a Mustang. I life– uhhh, I love– cars. I love Americans cars, and long may they rule the world. And let me tell you, I want em to do well.”

~ Willard Mitt Romney, February 17, 2012

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHaMqHh5NZ4&feature=player_embedded

So, to recap, Romney’s favorite parts of Michigan are the cars, the lakes, and… the appropriately-sized trees… wow. Just… wow.

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Friess should have said the aspirin also helped prevent antibiotic resistant gonorrhea and syphilis and slowed the spread of HIV.

Then he should have told poor Andrea to STFU.

Also prevents emboli

WryTrvllr on February 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Tell that to Ron Paul.

MeatHeadinCA on February 17, 2012 at 10:37 PM

egmont on February 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM
brainbleach please, lots of it!

Flora Duh on February 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM

CAN’T!!!! I got it all…for my eyes!

KOOLAID2 on February 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Asprin between the kness vs Bill and Monica…

… Tell the MSM to go f%ck itself!

Seven Percent Solution on February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Seven Percent Solution:Yup,aspirin vrs. cigar!!:)

canopfor on February 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Seven Percent Solution on February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Careful, couple of people have gotten the hammer lately for using that word, even with the *&%$* spellings. I sure wouldn’t want that to happen to you.

Flora Duh on February 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM

but you don’t like the ruthless Mitt either.

FlaMurph on February 17, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Mormontheman on February 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM

And meanwhile back on the farm………………

…..RomneyCare!!!

JPeterman on February 17, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I heard Santorum’s exchange with Rose replayed on the radio. It was excellent. The only question I was left with was:

What the hell was he doing there?

The only people who watch Rose are the type of Democrats who’d never vote Repubic. If he has a great interview, most people will never hear of it; if he has horrible appearance, it’ll be spread around the world.

But what can we expect. We’ve got a stable of candidates who actually showed up to a Tea Party Debate hosted by MSNBC at the Reagan Library!

sartana on February 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Apologies for the confusion. Perhaps I should have said “handbag.”

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Well…
I don’t think I comment any further without AP punching in the timecard and swinging the hammer…
:}

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Flora Duh on February 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

You kiddin’? Way to warn me, Flora!

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Santorum will be toxic to women voters in a general election.

rubberneck on February 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Now we just need csheavydevy to come in here and tell us how horrible the Elk Hunter of Alaska is with words.

MeatHeadinCA on February 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Santorum will be toxic to women voters in a general election.

rubberneck on February 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Yes, you’ve said that on about 50 different threads.

And that was just today.

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM

What is it with politicians posting pictures of themselves on the internet with nothing but their underwear? This time it’s another Republican…

dforston on February 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Rick was being so brave attacking the media. He is one of the bravest of the tribe. He has seen the Newt media attack bump win in SC.

Mormontheman on February 17, 2012 at 10:44 PM

MeatHeadinCA on February 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

You conjure up that piece of crap and I’m calling Hornet.

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

but you don’t like the ruthless Mitt either.

FlaMurph on February 17, 2012 at 10:39 PM

No, but I do prefer like our candidate not sound like a third-tier competitor for the Miss Michigan beauty contest. Seriously, read this again:

~ Willard Mitt Romney, the “most electable” Republican candidate, February 17, 2012

Now watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHaMqHh5NZ4&feature=player_embedded

Are you telling me you aren’t laughing?

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Funny how Friess never mentioned the fellas at all.

Takes two to tango, but only one is considered a s*lut.

To be fair Santorum disavowed him.

Pablo Honey on February 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Santorum will be toxic to women voters in a general election.

why does he even get into this stuff.

gerrym51 on February 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Then he should have told poor Andrea to STFU.

Also prevents emboli

WryTrvllr on February 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Bringing up single parent households, poverty, welfare, and dependence on the government dole would have also hit home…

… as well as genital warts.

Seven Percent Solution on February 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Willard thinks trees are severely conservative.

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:47 PM

canopfor on February 17, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Enjoyed your article on Harrisburg PA..Very informative..:)

Dire Straits on February 17, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Unfortunately, this incident shows just how thin-skinned Rick Santorum is and how he lashes out when challenged. He’s done it before; he’ll do it again.

The problem is that the 70% of the country who is not already disposed to cut him any slack will see it exactly that way. He’s not going to persuade one single undecided person to change their mind with his complaints about Obama and Wright.

I know that Santorum supporters will not see it this way, but unfortunately they’re already, by definition, in the 30%. I just hope that they notice that in calculating the split at 70/30, I already gave them 90% of the self-identified Republicans and 75% of self-identified conservatives.

Depending on how people feel about whining (of which this is a classic example), the percentages may not even be that high (he said, ducking).

HTL on February 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Rick was being so brave attacking the media.

Any time a Republican gains the nads to tell off a media figure is a good day. More need to catch the virus instead of a laying down and taking it.

But mock all you want. Such displays are positives, not negatives.

Sharr on February 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Apologies for the confusion. Perhaps I should have said “handbag.”

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I have bleach in my eyes from the egmont comment… Did predator say douche or something? Bag? What bag? I can’t see bag!

KOOLAID2 on February 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Are you telling me you aren’t laughing?

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw this clip. It’s hilarious, sad and pathetic, all at the same time.

Glad to see this here. I posted it earlier on another thread, but no one picked up on it.

Just Sayin on February 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

… as well as genital warts.

Seven Percent Solution on February 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM

But that would not have dissuaded anyone left of center.

WryTrvllr on February 17, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Which cost me more Santorum Medicare part D or Romney state health plan?

Mormontheman on February 17, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Dire Straits on February 17, 2012 at 10:48 PM

You might as well start the music now. This is gonna be a long, boring night.

Perhaps Jailbird’ll show up and we can argue Floyd.

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Are you telling me you aren’t laughing?

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Painful. I actually feel a bit sorry for him…but it won’t last.

flyfisher on February 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I think it was Edward Gibbon who wrote than while the Roman Empire was falling apart and the barbarias were at the doors, the Senatus was immersed in endless discussions about the value of virginity and chastity of the youth.

The current situation in America is reminiscent – the world is falling apart and the public policy of contraception is the issue of the day thanks to a populist wacko.

joana on February 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Nah. It was just Electrongod. He read…poorly.

;)

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

So if Santorum is Pres…
Will a non-emotional man be FLOTUS??

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Are you telling me you aren’t laughing?

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

He sounds like he’s losing it. I said yesterday that I thought Santorum had gotten into Mitt’s head, now I’m really starting to believe it.

JPeterman on February 17, 2012 at 10:52 PM

You conjure up that piece of crap and I’m calling Hornet.

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Oh, I know! Thus the code words.

Just Sayin on February 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

We’ll be crying when he’s our nominee.

MeatHeadinCA on February 17, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Bag? What bag? I can’t see bag!

KOOLAID2 on February 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

It’s part of the magic trick..
Now you see it…
Now you don’t..
Something like that.

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Which cost me more Santorum Medicare part D or Romney state health plan?

Mormontheman on February 17, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Santorum wrote, passed and now administers Medicare Part D all by himself? Pretty amazing for a private citizen.

egmont on February 17, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Perhaps Jailbird’ll show up and we can argue Floyd.

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I need to talk to old ‘Bird about a little bet it spouted off about a few nights ago. Now it’s trying to change the conditions. It made a fool of itself, you see. Can ya believe that?

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:53 PM

joana on February 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

You’re not giving Romney enough credit. He just can’t stop talking about those inferior Japanese cars and Chinese cheaters! He drives a Mustang!

MeatHeadinCA on February 17, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Nah. It was just Electrongod. He read…poorly.

;)

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Something like that…
I better quite while I am behind..

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Rick was being so brave attacking the media.

But mock all you want. Such displays are positives, not negatives.

Sharr on February 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

And on this theme. “The Media” treats the Right in the manner it does, because, they have no incentive not to, that is, they know they can say whatever they like, or play whatever gotcha game which is their whim since their target very seldom puts their foot down.

Sharr on February 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I wonder if Ms. McSally’s remark about kicking Sen. Santorum in his jimmy is persuasive?

Cindy Munford on February 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM

joana on February 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

But it was the gheys that caused the Roman Empire to fall@!!

Pablo Honey on February 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

lets hope he doesn’t try to kiss any babies, eh ?

FlaMurph on February 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM

HTL on February 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

So when Newt goes after the media slugs, it’s a good thing but when Santorum does it, it’s not?

JPeterman on February 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM

O/T but Wisconsinites, your Governor needs your help.

From Legal Insurrection

Pro-Walker signature verification effort needs your help this weekend

As I reported the other day, petition signature checkers supporting Gov. Scott Walker are on track to identify between 100,000-200,000 invalid signatures on recall petitions.

That number does not even include duplicate signatures, and we know that duplicates are a big problem.

Supporters of Gov. Walker, however, need more time to go through the approximately 1 million signatures, and quite unbelievably, a judge in Wisconsin just denied a request for two extra weeks, even though that still would have kept the recall process within the statutory time period:

Flora Duh on February 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM

joana on February 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Turns out it was Malaria and a decrease in the fertility rate. Whoda thunk?

WryTrvllr on February 17, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Flora Duh on February 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I guess this Country needs to be taken down a notch or two further before the effect of liberalism is felt by some classes..

Electrongod on February 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Well, it’s not like they can talk about how great the economy is.

Jim Treacher on February 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM

It is sad that the GOP keeps tying up with these types of lunatics.

Seriously. This guys granddaughters must think he is an anoos.

I actually feel sympathy for Santorum, before I realized that this is his “base”.

Pablo Honey on February 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Are you telling me you aren’t laughing?

Lawdawg86 on February 17, 2012 at 10:45 PM

O_O

Seven Percent Solution on February 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Flora Duh on February 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

What? So now we have to say something like, “I don’t give a carnal copulation between two consenting adults whether you like it or not?”

Seems kind of wordy to me.

predator on February 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Good Lord! Self control, responsible behavior, and accountability are just so…so… old-fashioned. /

Connie on February 17, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Santorum sounds great in that MRO article. And Freese(?) does good damage control.

Now. if he acts like a normal 21st century American from here through super tuesday then he’s got this.

BoxHead1 on February 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Who is HOWARD PORTNOY?

SparkPlug on February 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Well, it’s not like they can talk about how great the economy is.

Jim Treacher on February 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Shaddup Treach. Numbers don’t lie.

egmont on February 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM

NRO

BoxHead1 on February 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM

predator on February 17, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Sure. It’s a dope smokin’ liberal

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Who is HOWARD PORTNOY?

SparkPlug on February 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Husband of Polly. I can’t divulge the rest as I am sworn to secrecy.

egmont on February 17, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Who is HOWARD PORTNOY?

SparkPlug on February 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I think his bro is Stephen Portnoy, a correspondent for ABC radio.

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Santorum will be toxic to women voters in a general election.

rubberneck on February 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Are you a woman?

Cindy Munford on February 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Lighten up, Miss Andrea. I adored Foster Friess’ joke. It reminded me of a simpler time in America. A time when, for a lot of people, birth control was self control. A few things have gotten better but so much has gone downhill in our country since the creation of that joke.

Fallon on February 17, 2012 at 11:08 PM

rubberneck on February 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Are you a woman?

Cindy Munford on February 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM

If his/her name was chickenhead, it’d be easy to figure out.

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Sure. It’s a dope smokin’ liberal

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 11:05 PM

It offered 1000-1 odds that S.P. would never be president. I took it up at $100. Now it wants to change the never clause because she “may live to be 90.” Should’ve thought of that before, troll.

Words mean things. Libs have a tough time with that.

predator on February 17, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Perhaps Jailbird’ll show up and we can argue Floyd.

Lanceman on February 17, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Pink Floyd’s mom used to baby sit Jethro Tull when he was a little boy. True story.

SparkPlug on February 17, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Are you a woman?

Cindy Munford on February 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Are you barefoot, pregnant and in the Kitchen ?

FlaMurph on February 17, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Then why did you cancel CNN debate , that was your chance to get from under this contraception cloud.

evergreenland on February 17, 2012 at 11:10 PM

predator on February 17, 2012 at 11:09 PM

She won’t be. She has a child with Down’s. Her time will be spent caring that child. Which is why she should have been.

WryTrvllr on February 17, 2012 at 11:12 PM