Four GOPers to Reid: Why the hold-up on our jobs bills?

posted at 7:15 pm on February 16, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Republican Sens. Pat Toomey (Pa.), Kay Bailey Hutchison (Tex.), John Thune (S.D.) and Scott Brown (Mass.) want to know: Why has the Senate taken no action on four bills to create jobs when those bills passed the House of Representatives by broad bipartisan majorities?

Let’s take them one at a time:

1. The Small Company Capital Formation bill changes SEC rules to allow companies to sell up to $50 million in shares without filing lengthy paperwork — and its equivalent passed the House by a vote of 421 to 1. Sen. Pat Toomey has introduced the companion measure in the Senate, and his bill enjoys the support of numerous Democratic co-sponsors.
  2. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison’s Shareholder Registration Thresholds bill would increase the number of shareholders permitted to invest in a community bank from 500 to 2,000. Its House version passed the lower chamber by a slightly smaller margin than Sen. Toomey’s bill — or 420 to 2. Democratic senators Claire McCaskill, Ben Nelson and Mark Pryor are co-sponsors.
  3. The Access to Capital for Job Creators act, sponsored by Sen. John Thune, would eliminate an SEC regulation that inhibits companies from reaching out to potential investors in order to raise capital. More than 400 members of the House voted for its equivalent, too — 175 of them Democrats.
  4. The House version of Sen. Scott Brown’s Democratizing Access to Capital act drew the support of 169 House Democrats — and 407 members of the House total. It would change SEC regulations that inhibit entrepreneurs from raising capital among large groups of small dollar investors.

With such across-the-board support, what’s the hold-up? If the Senate Majority Leader’s unconcerned attitude about the lack of a budget is any indication, he has no answer — and doesn’t care to provide one. But I’d love to be proved wrong on that.

In the meantime, the lack of action on such commonsense bills raises the question: What is the Senate doing … back there? I never know what the Senate is doing.

Oh, sure, the Senate spent this past week negotiating a payroll tax cut extension no less than the House — but the four aforementioned bills aren’t the only jobs bills Mr. Reid continues to ignore. Remember the Forgotten 15? For a while there, folks actually talked about them, but it seems they’ve been … forgotten … again.

It’s a truly do-nothing Senate, and GOPers better not let the voting public forget that.

Comments

Done little.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM

If it was up to me I would exchange all of them for new ones and start over.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Because Democrats are job killers not job creators. Nexr question!

Roy Rogers on February 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Without Reid sitting on GOP bills Obama couldn’t run against a ‘do nothing’ Congress. There is also the risk that the bills are popular with the public which would put Reid in a tough position.

Charlemagne on February 16, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I get that Dear Liar hates America, and wants this country to fail. But what’s Reid’s reason?

rbj on February 16, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Until some Dems grow a spine, a handful of GOP’s won’t do the trick. Are there any Dems left? Or are they all Socialists?

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I think I’ve been so overwhelmed with the GOP Primary that I haven’t even thought about the Senate races. Is there any way we can pick up some seats and regain the majority? Which seats? I would rather focus on that right now and make sure we don’t have any more candidates that will blow winnable races like 2010.

luckedout26 on February 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM

If they were all socialists, we could probably deal with them. As it is, they are enemies of the state and they need to be vanquished ASAP.

platypus on February 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM

This is one of those “SOMEBODY PLEASE DO SOMETHING” moments.

and then nothing happens. Again….and again…

Scoreboard44 on February 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Because Democrats are private sector non-union job killers not job creators. Nexr question!

They do love to create government jobs.

hawkeye54 on February 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I know Levin cracks wise about it, but in all seriousness, Harry Reid is in the first stages of dementia.

Rixon on February 16, 2012 at 7:24 PM

What I want to know is why we are not hearing from the Governors of each state commenting on the lack of action in Congress. Maybe if they all got together and filed a suit against the Senate to get their butts in gear something might get done.

banzaibob on February 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Every time I see this smirking little POS (Reid), I want to run out and thank the simpleton Tea Party for their assinine “purity”.
After these morons nominate Santorum, they can have 4 more years of whining about Obama.

graywolf on February 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Sadly, the idol watching Americans will buy the “do nothing republican” mantra that this is designed to support because they don’t know dingy harry from a box of crackers.

Lost in Jersey on February 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Maybe its a good thing they don’t pass these bills. What if the economy improves, jobs are created, and the people are full of real hope? We would lose the election bigger than we are now.

Mirimichi on February 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Utterly off topic: for those of you who use an iPad; the last two days I have had to log in to comment every single time I visit this site and a few others. Any idea why? I’m assuming it’s an iPad issue, maybe it isn’t.

Thank you!

herm2416 on February 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Scott, Scott, Scott…you’ll vote with him no matter what he does to your bills, and he knows this, thus you have no bargaining power.

The other three, it’s simple: Old scores to settle.

What?

Does anybody still believe what goes on in The Capitol has anything to do with serving the interests of tax paying American citizens anymore?

SuperCool on February 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM

luckedout26 on February 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM

None of our candidates “blew it” in 2010. The RNC and its affiliated funding groups refused to give any funding to the candidates that lost. The elites decided that they would rather lose the seat to a donkey rather than have a tea party type or some other flavor of independent thinker win.

We are talking super cynical cut-off-nose-to-spite-face behavior. And then they have no shame so they send out begging letters to all the supporters of those orphaned candidates afterwards telling us how just a little more contributions could have made a difference.

Sociopaths, the lot of ‘em.

platypus on February 16, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Yes, and yes.

TXUS on February 16, 2012 at 7:28 PM

luckedout26 on February 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Been under a rock for the past few years?

Dems have 23 seats up, R’s have only 10.

link

Lost in Jersey on February 16, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM

No. I called my Dem senator, Mark Pryor D-AR, to ak if he supported the latest Obamacare mandate. His staffer wouldn’t answer but said that the senator supported the compromise. I said, well then he does support the mandate. The staffer denied it. I said that he either opposed it or supported it and supporting any compromise was support for a mandate.

The staffer hung up on me. She was getting angry. I think that he is getting hammered on this issue but lacks the guts to buck Obama even if it means we show him the door like we did Lincoln in 2010.

I then called my GOP senator, John Boozman, and told them what happened and his staffer said the calls were overwhelmingly opposed to the diktats and that a lot of people were describing Obama as dictatorial.

There’s a lot of boiling anger out here.

Charlemagne on February 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Rixon on February 16, 2012 at 7:24 PM

First stages?

Harry’s a twitching mass of bones away from full blown…

SuperCool on February 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM

thank god harry reid is their “leader” and pelosi. could you imagine these evil bastards being led by folks who were intelligent? or sentient even? thank god for their ineptitude. and general downright creepiness.

t8stlikchkn on February 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I’m serious when I say this: We’re just using the names for old time’s sake. I thought we were headed that way in ’09, but we’re already there. We’ve taken on Europe’s political approach at the federal level and it’s just going to get worse.

(R) = Socialists
(D) = Progressive Socialists

I’m pretty sure we 10th Amendment/limited federal government/limited debt types are a fringe 5-10%, just like the green-anarchists on the other end.

rogerb on February 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM

First stages?

Harry’s a twitching mass of bones away from full blown…

SuperCool on February 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM

shane ‘ll take care of ‘em when he walks outta that barn…you watch!

t8stlikchkn on February 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM

t8stlikchkn on February 16, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Harry doesn’t think for himself. Schumer has his hand in Reid’s back animating his lifeless corpse.

Charlemagne on February 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Can’t the do a recall in Nevada?

KOOLAID2 on February 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Thank you!

herm2416 on February 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Don’t know about the iPad issue but there’s been a lot of strange stuff going on with this site over the last few days: The annoying flicker on a refresh or after you post and the page loads; Slow loading; and, in my case, it’s crashed both Chrome and Firefox browsers not once but a number of times (and, it only happens when I’m attempting to scroll on a thread, with the page freezing, and then the crash, but it doesn’t happen when I do so on the home page). Car 54, where are you?

TXUS on February 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM

….loading; and, in my case, it’s crashed both Chrome and Firefox browsers not once but a number of times (and, it only happens when I’m attempting to scroll on a thread, with the page freezing, and then the crash, but it doesn’t happen when I do so on the home page). Car 54, where are you?

TXUS on February 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM

probably one of the newbies; from the open registration. spreading some kind of STD. good grief. all the unwashed.

t8stlikchkn on February 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Obama must run against a do nothing Congress and reid is there to insure it.

Grunt on February 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM

rogerb on February 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM

See my writings here.

Charlemagne on February 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM

If it was up to me I would exchange all of them for new ones and start over.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM

537 new ones.

RickB on February 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Thank you!

herm2416 on February 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM

TXUS on February 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM

TXUS
Firefox is definitely the culprit since the latest updater. Something with this site and it just don’t jibe. Chrome and or Safari should give you a smooth ride.
herm2416
If its not a preference on your end, i.e.,

remember me

, then I don’t know. Mine will log off any time the device is turned off and then back on. The site has developed some gremlin’s with the additional traffic. I was able to double post the same thing today, something that is normally prohibited. I have seen others doing the same thing on occasion. Hope this was helpful.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 7:48 PM

There’s a lot of boiling anger out here.

Charlemagne on February 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM

The good news is that ‘they’ are ignoring it. ‘They’ have no idea what is going to hit them at the ballot box in 2012. ‘They’ say the Tea Party is dead and praise the “Occupiers”.

We’re not boiling angry. We are determined to turn this ship of fools around and we will. Don’t get discouraged. What the Daily Caller did by exposing MMFA was the first step toward exposing the MSM. What Andrew Breitbart has in store must have the Oministration making little brown balls in their socks. Keep the Faith.

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I run http://www.businessfinance.com on behalf of Internet Brands, Inc.

The Access to Capital for Job Creators Act, will re-invent the VC market and has serious buzz in the capital markets as a game changer it is bipartisan and will be wonderful for entrepreneurs.

Our website will benefit and so will borrowers from this new “crowdfunding” marketplace and this issue transcends politics.

Well, one would think so………

Opposite Day on February 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM

It’s simple really since Obama is running against a do nothing Congress the Senate is making sure they do nothing and hoping people are dumb enough to believe Republicans control both Houses. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who will believe it.

Wagthatdog on February 16, 2012 at 7:50 PM

537 new ones.

RickB on February 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Thought it was 435 House, 100 Senate.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Can’t the do a recall in Nevada?

KOOLAID2 on February 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM

The 18 states that allow recall are as follows: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington and Wisconsin.

So yes, they can do a recall election in Nevada.

WhatNot on February 16, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Rixon on February 16, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Dingy was an amateur boxer many years ago, so it may be early-onset Parkinson’s, ie Muhammad Ali syndrome.

slickwillie2001 on February 16, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Consider changing your browser to BING (because it’s not google) and select the ‘in private’ setting when your first IE window opens. It auto-deletes your web searches and also gives you alerts to cookies and tracking devices. If I use Bing without the in private setting, if you look at the bottom of your screen you see google, google, google…. watch the transition at the bottom left of your screen.

I recently purchased a Droid (should be re-named rhoid) and switched to Virgin Mobile. Totally owned by google. I threw it in my pool; it tracks every text message, every key stroke. Bizzarre.

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:53 PM

537 new ones.

RickB on February 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Thought it was 435 House, 100 Senate.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 7:50 PM

You forgot about the other 2 living down Pennsylvania Ave.

RickB on February 16, 2012 at 7:54 PM

WhatNot on February 16, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Not at the Federal level. State level, yes. Federal level, no. Get to Washington? Stay in Washington.

I could be wrong, but we checked this out when we wanted to recall Bill Nelson.

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Well, one would think so………

Opposite Day on February 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Best wishes to you, fellow business owner! If you can survive till November you’re all good. Obama will lose in a landslide.

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Obama was bragging about the relations that his administration had simplified, but he wasn’t specific. Perhaps he made it easier to get food stamps.

These four bills sound like they would truly encourage entreprenuerism and small businesses, which are the job engine of the economy.

But Marxists aren’t really interested in strengthening the bourgeoisie.

ITguy on February 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM

hawkeye54 on February 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM

What you said!

Roy Rogers on February 16, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Thanks, can’t stand Bing. I have dumped cookies and cache. Its with the latest updater as near as I can tell. I have a few machines around here the ones I don’t allow to update are still fine running Firefox. I hold interest in Google just so you know. I don’t mind my habits being tracked. I have a secure reason for that. Chrome is a little faster the FF, with Safari bringing up the rear. Don’t know anything about P.C.’s Thanks again. Hows the weather down there?

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:53 PM

P.S. And repaired and checked permissions, done semi-daily.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 8:00 PM

You forgot about the other 2 living down Pennsylvania Ave.

RickB on February 16, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Lol, correction the two living down Pennsylvania Ave I’d like to forget. : )

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 8:02 PM

It seems the Congressional Research Service has legal arguments to protect their bosses from recall. See “Recall of Legislators and the Removal of Members of Congress from Office

Under Article I, Section 5, clause 2, of the Constitution, a Member of Congress may be removed from office before the normal expiration of his or her constitutional term by an “expulsion” from the Senate (if a Senator) or from the House of Representatives (if a Representative) upon a formal vote on a resolution agreed to by two-thirds of the Members of that body present and voting. While there are no specific grounds for an expulsion expressed in the Constitution, expulsion actions in both the House and the Senate have generally concerned cases of perceived disloyalty to the United States, or the conviction of a criminal statutory offense which involved abuse of one’s official position. Each house has broad authority as to the grounds, nature, timing, and procedure for an expulsion of a Member.

As to removal by recall, the United States Constitution does not provide for nor authorize the recall of United States officers such as Senators, Representatives, or the President or Vice President, and thus no Member of Congress has ever been recalled in the history of the United States. The recall of Members was considered during the time of the drafting of the federal Constitution in 1787, but no such provisions were included in the final version sent to the states for ratification, and the specific drafting and ratifying debates indicate an express understanding of the framers and ratifiers that no right or power to recall a Senator or Representative in Congress exists under the Constitution.

WhatNot on February 16, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Yahoo home page has a headline blaring that their polling guy says it is going to be barry for the win.

Actually, the article is a serious effort, by a serious analyst..not your average TPM kinda stuff. But, he’s trying to predict a long way out…some of the states are razor thin margins (which he acknowledges)…but it is going to be tough

I worry about VA (esp. with mcacca Allen running again…i mean that can’t be good)…MO is just 50 50….MA is lost to the founder of OWS…so my hunch is that we won’t have much of a gain in the Senate….maybe add 1 or 2, i.e. below 51

Hopefully we’ll keep the House…that will slow the total insanity of the left

Rs are going to have to seriously look at what they stand for…and why. Corporatism is not a good slogan. We’re past the point that social conservatism will win the day.

So I think we’re down to Liberty. The fiscal situation will require large tax increases…barry has won the war on that (Rs may not know it yet)

r keller on February 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM

T. Korbe

Not let the voting public forget? Hell, most of the voting public don’t know it in the first place.

Syzygy on February 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Harry has other priorities, from The Hill Cybersecurity alert

THE LEDE: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) plans to bring a cybersecurity bill straight to the Senate floor in the coming weeks, skipping any committee markups, according to Democratic aides.

The move ignores the pleas from seven GOP senators to slow down the process and allow for multiple committees to hold hearings and markups of the legislation….

The bill would give the Homeland Security Department regulatory authority over companies with computer systems crucial to the nation’s economic and physical security. It would require that the companies take adequate precautions to safeguard their systems and would increase information-sharing about cyber threats between the private sector and the government.

The Democratic aides said they expect lawmakers to vote on an amendment on the floor that would require companies to notify consumers if their data is breached.

Will this be shifting more power to the Executive Branch? What’s in the bill, anyone, anyone?

Oh, Harry, where’s the budget?

beacon on February 16, 2012 at 8:05 PM

“All is proceeding according to plan.” Obama’s plan, that is.

LizardLips on February 16, 2012 at 8:11 PM

“All is proceeding according to plan.” Obama’s plan, that is.

LizardLips on February 16, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Indeed. His lifelong journey to “bring an empire to its knees”…

But my journey is part of a larger journey – one shared by all who’ve ever sought to apply the values of their faith to our society. It’s a journey that takes us back to our nation’s founding, when none other than a UCC church inspired the Boston Tea Party and helped bring an Empire to its knees.

Barack Hussein Obama

ITguy on February 16, 2012 at 8:16 PM

What’s in the bill, anyone, anyone?

beacon on February 16, 2012 at 8:05 PM

The Cybersecurity Act of 2012 calls for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to assess risks and vulnerabilities of computer systems running at critical infrastructure sites such as power companies and electricity and water utilities and to work with the operators to develop security standards that they would be required to meet.

The DHS would determine which companies fit the definition of critical infrastructure as defined by systems “whose disruption from a cyber attack would cause mass death, evacuation, or major damage to the economy, national security, or daily life.” Companies would have the right to appeal the designation, under the measure introduced by Sens. John D. (Jay) Rockefeller IV, (D-West Virginia), Joe Lieberman (I-Connecticut), Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Dianne Feinstein (D-California).

* * *

No doubt there will be detractors. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is one of them.

…. “The Chamber is not supportive of a core component of the new bill — a regulatory ‘covered’ critical infrastructure (CCI) program. Instead, we believe that Congress should continue to develop information-sharing legislation that will produce more immediate improvements to American’s security and that has robust protections for the business community.”

(More here: http://www.zdnet.com/news/senators-introduce-new-cybersecurity-act/6344906)

Syzygy on February 16, 2012 at 8:24 PM

TXUS on February 16, 2012 at 7:36 PM

O/T also. People were discussing the strange flicker after refreshing on another thread, but I don’t remember which one it was.

It has been happening to me for the last week or so. I use Firefox (I also have Safari) on both a Mac Mini and a MacBook Pro, both with OS 10.6.8. I’ve never had any problems until now.

t8stlikchkn on February 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Um, begging your pardon, but I’m a newbie and I’m clean!

PatriotGal2257 on February 16, 2012 at 8:32 PM

r keller on February 16, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Rush was just saying this afternoon that the noise favoring Obama is being turned up to eleven — the onslaught of soundbites from all quarters that are talking him up, that he has a 50% favorability rating, that unemployment is inching down toward 8%, and your link, that implies he has his reelection all sewn up.

All of it is designed to discourage you, to make you lose hope, to make it seem as though an Obama second term is inevitable.

DON’T FALL FOR IT.

Keep working to defeat him. Keep working for liberty, lean on the GOP and keep them doing what they are supposed to be doing, working for us, keep the heat on the GOP presidential candidates and don’t ever, ever give up.

PatriotGal2257 on February 16, 2012 at 8:48 PM

It’s a truly do-nothing Democratic controlled Senate, and GOPers better not let the voting public forget that.

FIFY

GarandFan on February 16, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Key West Reader on February 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Let’s ask Bart Stupak, Heath Schuler and who was that other one? Kathy Dommerich?

Lanceman on February 16, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Dammit. How’d that happen?

Lanceman on February 16, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Dammit. How’d that happen?

Lanceman on February 16, 2012 at 9:01 PM

You hit the strike key.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 9:11 PM

You hit the strike key.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 9:11 PM

That was dumb.

Lanceman on February 16, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Lanceman on February 16, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I didn’t do it.

Bmore on February 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Syzygy on February 16, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Thanks, we need to watch this bill, it will change, why the rush to the floor while Rome is burning, how about a budget instead of the cybersecurity bill?

beacon on February 16, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Nothing that happens in the Senate is about the interest of the country, just the interest of the Democratic party and overlord Harry Reid

jayhawkingeorgia on February 16, 2012 at 10:08 PM

jayhawkingeorgia on February 16, 2012 at 10:08 PM

FIFY

Dingy Harry won’t even help his own party, just himself.

It’s truly incomprehensible.

Asurea on February 17, 2012 at 12:06 AM

graywolf on February 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Yeah, heaven forbid this simpleton and others like me actually have principles and believe in leaders that follow the Constitution. Morons like me actually want someone who won’t be Democrat-lite. Jerk.

search4truth on February 17, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I am annoyed that Reid is holding up the vote in the Senate on many bills passed by the House. But what angers me most is the fact Obama, with the aid and comfort of the MSM, are blaming the Republicans for this hold up when the blame lies entirely with the democrat Senate and Harry Reid.

How can we change the MSM? How can we force them to report the news? How can we move them from far left to something in the middle?

Not buying their products would help but would not be enough to bring about the changes this country needs. Citizens need the truth; not an agenda.

gasmeterguy on February 17, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Oh thothe thilly gootheth. don’t know that Baewwy is wunning fo we-ewection?

~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on February 17, 2012 at 12:20 PM

banzaibob on February 16, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Ya know, I emailed boehner and my senators and state rep. I asked all of em about reid being able to sit on all of that legislation while the head clown badmouths us. He says that him and the senate are up against a do nothing House when all fairness, it’s the opposite. The House is up against a do nothing senate and gutless, incompetent head clown. I then asked why they hadn’t gone in front of the American people yet and listed the names of the bills/legis-
lation that reid and his friends are sitting on. I am aware that it still wouldn’t get anything voted through. reid would still find a way to find something wrong/waste time with it, but letting the American people know…that is it. Alot of em still won’t get it, but some of em will, and that is what needs to happen.

momof5shortstuff on February 18, 2012 at 1:55 AM