The latest case of Lin-sanity: President Obama himself

posted at 5:28 pm on February 15, 2012 by Tina Korbe

After at least one friend (ahem, Jazz Shaw!) accused me of taking an unfair approach to the president yesterday, I thought I’d say a few kind words about the leader of the free world today. Jazz said my post about the POTUS’ Valentine’s Day advice did Obama an injustice. After all, the president didn’t actually tell guys to “go big” beyond what they can afford; he just said to “go big.” When you really think about that advice, it’s quite sweet. I just couldn’t help drawing a connection between Obama’s advice and the way he “goes big” every day as president.

At any rate, today, I unreservedly agree with the president’s assessment of New York Knicks phenomenon, Jeremy Lin, who has scored more points in his first six career starts than any player since the merger of the NBA and the ABA. The president is impressed, and I say the president’s appreciation of athleticism speaks well of the president:

Lin drained a three-point shot with half a second left to propel the Knicks to a 90-87 win over the Toronto Raptors Tuesday night. The undrafted Harvard point guard was living on his brother’s couch and fighting for a roster spot just two weeks ago, but after a spate of injuries gave him an opportunity for playing time, the Palo Alto native took the league by storm. The Knicks are undefeated since he began starting for the team, and President Obama – who continues to regularly play pickup basketball games with friends – is impressed.

“It’s just a great story, and the President was saying as much this morning.  It’s obviously terrific for the New York Knicks, but it’s the kind of sports story that transcends the sport itself,” Carney said.

Carney did not mention whether the president had reached out to the rising star, although declared Obama “very impressed and fully up to speed.”

Excellence in any realm is inspiring. Even though superiority in one area of life frequently leads to imbalance in another (why did Tiger Woods have to spoil the “proof” I thought he offered that it’s possible to be the very best professionally and personally?) — athletes at the top of their game are always a reminder to strive for more. “A man’s reach should exceed his grasp, or what’s a heaven for?

Exit question: Is it fair to compare Jeremy Lin to Tim Tebow?

Comments

I would like to go big but the woman has unreasonable expectations.

Ba-dump-bump.

catmman on February 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Oblamer already has the “Chinese” vote anyway………
sad- very sad- is this really that important to any national policy or governance- This moron wants to be a freakin talk show host- at least talk about anything except fixing the problems the country faces.

FlaMurph on February 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM

People are going to compare Lin to Tebow no matter what, and it’s somewhat valid, but there are big differences. Tebow was a hugely successful college player who was thought to be unable to make the jump to the NFL as a QB, but he was still drafted high based on his potential. Lin was a moderately successful college player at an unheralded basketball program (no one considers Harvard a school for great athletes) who went undrafted but believed he could make it, played well in summer league, bounced around as a reserve (didn’t play very well as a back-up in Golden State), got a chance to start because of injuries, and took advantage of it, and now he’ll be on everyone’s radar even if his play suddenly falls off, as it almost certainly will.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM

FlaMurph on February 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I don’t begrudge him for having interests/hobbies. Were I POTUS, I wouldn’t give up being a huge baseball/basketball fan.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I read it as:

I would like to go big butt, the woman has unreasonable expectations.

Ba-dump-bump.

catmman on February 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM

MrX on February 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Hey Tina – Jazz pwned you.

Do us all a favor and swear off doing puff pieces on Jugears no matter what the provocation or bribe offer.

platypus on February 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Gawd, Jazz is such a RINO. Probably a closet MittBot too.

Norwegian on February 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I am so very heartened to hear that Obama, who doesn’t have time for daily economic briefings, has indeed found the time to be “fully up to speed” on a basketball player. I will sleep better tonight knowing how very well our dear leader has ordered his priorities.

natasha333 on February 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Its called “fiddling” in Roman- or Austrian.

FlaMurph on February 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Jazz said my post about the POTUS’ Valentine’s Day advice did Obama an injustice. After all, the president didn’t actually tell guys to “go big” beyond what they can afford; he just said to “go big.”

Don’t sweat the criticism. We all … (ahem) all know what Obama means when he says “go big.” This is probably where he got the line, and it doesn’t involve cutting up the Mastercard.

Ronnie on February 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Tebow still has not made the jump to NFL level QB.

jdkchem on February 15, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Its called “fiddling” in Roman- or Austrian.

FlaMurph on February 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM

So politicians aren’t allowed to have any interests? When asked about Lin, he should say “I have no opinion whatsoever about things outside of politics”?

One of the few times I actually thought Obama seemed human was when, off the record, he called Kanye a jackass for interrupting Taylor Swift. He was right, Kanye IS a jackass. It’s one of the very few times I’ve ever agreed with him.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Undrafted! (Hear that Detoit Pistons!)
Wish JugEars could do as well at his job! He’s had more time …got to pick his team mates….and 52% of the fans drafted him! FOUL!

KOOLAID2 on February 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Gawd,I`m glad Hopey isn`t into Hockey!!

canopfor on February 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM

What PBHO meant by “Go Big” was to do what he does: Take the wife to NYC for date night on a tricked-out 747.

Bishop on February 15, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Tebow still has not made the jump to NFL level QB.

jdkchem on February 15, 2012 at 5:42 PM

He proved himself just as much as Lin has proven himself to be an NBA level PG.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM

The Nitwit in Chief thinks he can get another race-victim bump for the election by pandering to Asians with Linsanity. Good luck, Chump.

Jaibones on February 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Don’t apologize for the “go big” piece. It was a great opportunity to trade Moochelle fat jokes.

Gingotts on February 15, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Oh and Tiger Woods was an obviously arrogant git before he got busted for perving on anything that walked.

Gingotts on February 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Gawd,I`m glad Hopey isn`t into Hockey!!

canopfor on February 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Gawd, I’m glad Hopey is a Sux fan. It already stinks that we’re both left-handed. If he were a Cubs fan my misery would be unbearable.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Jaibones on February 15, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised to discover that Lin votes GOP. HE doesn’t cross me as being ANYONE’S victim.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I wonder what noted basketball (player) enthusiast Sarah Palin thinks of this guy?

KeninCT on February 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I don’t begrudge him either, but he still throws like a girl.

Deafdog on February 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I saw you. Geez you could of hung out. There is a hammer heading my way. Did you see what my replacement moniker is going to be. It won’t be long.

Bmore on February 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I went big with both my girlfriends yesterday, one on the day shift, the other on the night shift. But, you should probably ask them if it was big enough. ;-)

TXUS on February 15, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Well, at least the ESPN President is up to speed on something.

RadClown on February 15, 2012 at 5:56 PM

KeninCT on February 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM

She probably loves him, since he’s a vocal Christian who succeeded on his own merit and didn’t ask for handouts from anybody else. Lin isn’t getting playing time because of a statue demanding equal playing time for Asian-Americans, he’s getting more burn because he’s playing at one of highest levels we’ve ever seen for a guy in his first 6 starts.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Exit question: Is it fair to compare Jeremy Lin to Tim Tebow?

Its not unfair, but one is a basketball player and the other is a football player.

you asked!….

ted c on February 15, 2012 at 5:56 PM

The Knicks are winning mainly because – Carmello Anthony is injured and not hogging the ball. As a Nuggets fan, I couldn’t be happier he’s in NY.

As a Broncos fan, sure seems like apples and oranges, or apricots and limes, or something.

As “journalists” Jazz and Tina are both prone to lapses in judgement wanting to be accepted by the left wing media.

kirkill on February 15, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I think MackDaddy is the most dangerous president we have ever had. I despise him.

That does not preclude any President from commenting on extracurricular activities.

davidk on February 15, 2012 at 5:57 PM

KeninCT on February 15, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Probably admires him. Why don’t you try admiring someone for a change? Might improve your chances of getting a date.

Bmore on February 15, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Well, he offered that it’s certainly possible to appear to be the very best professionally and personally, until he got caught.

Appearances.

ted c on February 15, 2012 at 5:58 PM

I don’t begrudge him either, but he still throws like a girl.

Deafdog on February 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I would never claim Obama is good at sports, just that he enjoys them. Of course, I’m in the same boat; my athletic glory days were behind me the minute I exited high school.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Today Barry also jumped onto the CH Palacegarden Malachy bandwagon.

BHO Jonestown on February 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Gingotts on February 15, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I just went over to the thread to have a good laugh, but didn’t see any fat jokes.

philoquin on February 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I live your pain. Did it all become too much for knucklehead?

CTSherman on February 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM

After all, the president didn’t actually tell guys to “go big” beyond what they can afford; he just said to “go big.” When you really think about that advice, it’s quite sweet. I just couldn’t help drawing a connection between Obama’s advice and the way he “goes big” every day as president.

Don’t worry, about Jazz’s bunched panties, as they say, Tina. The guy probably did mean to go big beyond what you can afford.

aryeung on February 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Hu…?

Seven Percent Solution on February 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

But he is not black

Wade on February 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Exit question: Is it fair to compare Jeremy Lin to Tim Tebow?

Given his unpredictable rise and his personal beliefs, most likely, yes.

aryeung on February 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

What’s done in the dark will surely come to light. But it does seem that his golf mojo was very much tied to his ability to maintain and mask a secret life.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on February 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM

kirkill on February 15, 2012 at 5:57 PM

His 2012 weighted +/- suggests that the Knicks are still better with Carmelo than without him, though not as much as you’d expect for a guy considered a star player.

FWIW, Melo has the best clutch shooting numbers of any high-usage player of the past 7 or 8 seasons. Much, much higher than LeBron and Kobe.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM

don’t pay much attention to the NBA but the guy was on the Rockets and got cut when the season started…a keeper named Kevin Martin started in a game against Memphis the night before last and didn’t score a point in the whole game. Highest salary on the team too at almost $12 mil. oooof!

DanMan on February 15, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Exit question: Is it fair to compare Jeremy Lin to Tim Tebow?

I think the big difference is we had actually HEARD of Tebow before his nice little run. He played at a big time college program (U. of Florida), won a Heisman, won a national championship, was a first round draft pick, and appeared with his mom in a contoversial Super Bowl ad. How many people heard of Jeremy Lin before last week? He played at Harvard and was undrafted. Tebow has been a household name for four years, Lin for less than two weeks.

radjah shelduck on February 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Exit question: Is it fair to compare Jeremy Lin to Tim Tebow?

Given his unpredictable rise and his personal beliefs, most likely, yes.

aryeung on February 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

yes. “I’ve surrendered that to God. I’m not in a battle with what everybody else thinks anymore,” said Lin.

The dude is a big-time christian and a role model

SparkPlug on February 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Gingotts on February 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM

How far America’s moral have fallen, Homosexuality is normal and beyond reproach, but a man having sex with a woman is perverted.

SWalker on February 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I live your pain. Did it all become too much for knucklehead?

CTSherman on February 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Knuck defriended me over Herman Cain.. She hasn’t been around in awhile.
I do hope she’s okay.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I don’t know much about Tebow, but Lin, while a nice player, has the talent of an above average backup PG/modest starting PG – he’s just playing out of his mind right now.

joana on February 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I have decided to not talk Basketball today, because last night My Portland Trailblazers lost to the Washington Wizards 124 to 109.

It was the Valentines Day Massacre here in Portland. This 6 win, 22 loss team just completely destroyed us.

Send this Lin kid to Portland. He’d an improvement over out idiot point Guard Raymond Felton.

portlandon on February 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Something Obama doesn’t understand is that one of the reasons people are loving Tebow & Lin is because they are really hungry for honesty and humility; attributes Obama wouldn’t recognize if he tripped over them.

Connie on February 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I think the big difference is we had actually HEARD of Tebow

radjah shelduck on February 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM

NO, WE had not heard of Tebow, the only people who knew about Tebow were the college football junkies, 99 percent of the rest of the nation had not more heard of Tebow before he got his shot, also because of injuries, than had heard of Lin.

What has gotten everybody’s attention regarding both Tebow and Lin, is the fact that they were not expected to perform as well has they have, they have exceeded everyone’s expectations.

SWalker on February 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Connie on February 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM

+1!

kirkill on February 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM

joana on February 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM

A week ago we would have said that Lin had the talent of an average guy in the D-League. How about we give him a year before anointing him as a career back-up?

He has a good touch, great instincts and solid fundamentals. The league is very PG heavy right now, but Lin has a chance to be a special player. Plus, he’s a wonderful PnR player and has a great PnR partner (for now) in Amare Stoudemire, so his assist totals should go up even as his scoring decreases.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Hmm, well, maybe Obama will consider that Christian thing again. No, not the Black Theology he learned from Rev. Wright, but the actual, you know, “Sell all your possessions and follow me” – Jesus.

kirkill on February 15, 2012 at 6:22 PM

The dude is a big-time christian and a role model

SparkPlug on February 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I hope he keeps his head on his shoulders. I know one of his goals was to be a pastor. Good to see he’s got different perspective than many professional athletes.

aryeung on February 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Gaaaawwwwwwwwwwwddd….

I find sports boring,.. completely totally boring. I liked to play football, just hated watching it, B-Ball… was for guys who could run, dribble and throw without getting tangled up in their clumsey own feet like me.. My ownly sporting talent was Football,.. the line..

Guy wit ball come HERE..X you,…. (meaning me)… go all hulk smash on guy wit ball… here’s doggie treat,.. good lineman, good good lineman. Make sure purty purty quarterback not git hair mussed up..

or no treat for you….

got it?

gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…………….

yeah,.. bacon treat,.. right?

and that covered my football career till 13 in jr. High. Lost interest after that…

mark81150 on February 15, 2012 at 6:25 PM

but a man having sex with a woman is perverted.

SWalker on February 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Pretty sure the outrage was that he was having sex with everything on two legs while he was already married.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Stats don’t matter, Wins/Losses matter more. Nuggets were something ridiculous like 40-16 after Carsmello left. They’ve recently had a spat of injuries (Gallinari, Nene, Mozgov) and have lost a few, but overall, a real TEAM. So much more fun to watch.

kirkill on February 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Well that does it, Lin just got his KOD. It’ll probably last the next 6 games.

AH_C on February 15, 2012 at 6:28 PM

kirkill on February 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM

They got a good haul for Melo. Doesn’t make him a bad player.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Hope Knickerbocker fans enjoyed Lin’s run because it’ll soon be over–when the Anointed One gets behind you it’s the kiss of death. Just ask the Bears and Steelers who he picked in the 2011 NFL playoffs and the last two teams he picked to win the NCAA Baracksketball tournament.

stukinIL4now on February 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

joana on February 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Who is anointing him as a career backup? I expect him to play at an above average backup for the rest of this season. We’ll see in the future how he progresses – especially if he can develop a solid jump-shot with range.

I think he’s very good at using his body finishing in those dribble drives and attacking the pick. I’m more doubtful about his decision-making on screenball situations and I think that strong on-the-ball pressure puts him in trouble.

I’d never say he was an average D-League talent. His D-League performance – and I don’t really care for D-League stats – obviously showed he was much more than that. I always thought Lin was a NBA talent since his Crimson days – I’ve now upgraded him from deep reserve to 6th man/modest starter status.

joana on February 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM

kirkill on February 15, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I also find Anthony too much of a ball-stopper and I enjoyed seeing the new version of the Nuggets much more – at least until Gallo went down, they need him to go anywhere – but Denver made the Conference Finals with Melo and a relatively unimpressive supporting cast (old Billups, Nene, post-injuries Martin).

joana on February 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Not fair to compare Lin to Tebow.

Lin plays basketball well (at least for the last six games), and the team wins in part because of him. He played for a no-name school (basketball-wise), was undrafted and got released twice.

Most of the time, the Broncos win to a large extent, in spite of Tebow not completing more passes than the number of points scored. Tebow won two national championships under Urban Meyer at UF, won the Heisman and was drafted in the first round.

I am a fan of them both, but for different reasons. I am a fan of Jeremy Lin because he breaks a lot of stereotypes and is the consummate everyman/underdog. I am a fan of Tebow because it is absolutely hilarious to see people (including John Elway) get worked up about how bad the guy supposedly is while he keeps on winning.

I would be willing to bet also that Lin is no fan of Obama (particularly not after the flap about religious freedom/contraception).

Doodad Pro on February 15, 2012 at 6:49 PM

SWalker on February 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I never said “homosexuality is normal and beyond reproach,” and committing serial adultery is perverted. Agreed that America’s morals have fallen though.

Gingotts on February 15, 2012 at 6:49 PM

joana on February 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Fair enough. We’ll see how he progresses as a ball-handler as he gets more NBA-level playing time under his belt.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 6:53 PM

platypus on February 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM

+1 trillion

conservative pilgrim on February 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM

joana on February 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I can’t believe you said that.

It’s only BECAUSE of Billups who they got by trading Iverson.

Billups is still great, he’ll still come back and play more after his Achilles tear.

kirkill on February 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Tebow/Lin:

Both are strong, outspoken saints.
Both have a strong Asian connection.
Both were considered not pro material by most experts.
Both came off of the bench to turn losing teams into surprising winners.
Both have excelled at leading roaring comebacks late in games.
Both are enthusiastic cheerleaders.
Both are being called flash-in-the-pan.
Both are very young.

itsnotaboutme on February 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Tina Korbe is obviously a RINO. In her post, she referred to President Obama as “the president” at least three times.

In the 69 comments (so far) that follow, we see references to him by name but not title, as “Jugears” and “Mack Daddy” and what have you, but never “President Obama” or “the president.” Not once.

Tina had better get with the program.

Drew Lowell on February 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Tina, sports is an escape from the depression that is today’s American reality, and the Lin story especially gives one something special which has been robbed from us: the fantasy of actual hope for the future.

Please don’t connect the one to the other like this; now I’ve lost that Linning feeling — oh, that Linning feeling …

ShainS on February 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Drew Lowell on February 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Obama hatred will never persuade undecideds or convert liberals.
He is the President.
And BTW, he seems to be a good dad & a good husband.

Good brother, not so much. Obama’s half-brother lives in desperate Kenyan poverty.

itsnotaboutme on February 15, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Basketball is the dumbest sport out there. The fact that the President plays it is proof.

BierManVA on February 15, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Exit question: Is it fair to compare Jeremy Lin to Tim Tebow?

Both are apparently very Christian. Great stories.

Exit question: Is Tina really Allahpundit?

ZGMF_Freedom on February 15, 2012 at 7:55 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 15, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Bmore on February 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Oh no! Your good! I’m the NAIL here!

KOOLAID2 on February 15, 2012 at 8:05 PM

JugEars is a Lin fan!
Great! He’s focused on the economy!

KOOLAID2 on February 15, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Much more uplifting: Moshe Kai Cavalin, who graduated college with a 4.0 … at age 9

Trouble is, ‘progressives’ don’t like Asians, especially the smart ones, which is most of them. :)

petefrt on February 15, 2012 at 9:04 PM

way to fall for the feel-good garbage. That’s not the purpose of the President to provide commentary on emotional stories the media pushes forward. I’m so glad the President of the USA is up to speed on some random person who plays sports. He was elected president of ESPN after all

carney says this transcends…more heartfelt garbage. It’s a way to pander to New York, Harvard, and to’group’. I don’t remember him saying much about the undrafted NFL players.

yes i’m irritated by this non-story from the Federal Government and from sports media.

John Kettlewell on February 16, 2012 at 5:11 AM

It is so patently stupid to slam the President for commenting about sports.
I’m sure Reagan had absolutely no leisure for eight years, right?
Haters only drive away the independents we’ll need to defeat Mr Obama.

itsnotaboutme on February 16, 2012 at 6:03 AM

Basketball – LOL.

Pork-Chop on February 16, 2012 at 6:24 AM

And all I can think about is why a guy who’s that good has been lingering on the bench…

taznar on February 16, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Has Obama claimed Lin’s success as another job created or saved yet?

AverageJoe on February 16, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I don’t begrudge him for having interests/hobbies.
Good Solid B-Plus on February 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I don’t have a problem with him having interests and/or hobbies, however, that is ALL he seems to have. He NEVER does the job he was electedby all of them suckers) to do. There is ALWAYS someone else to blame for why the job isn’t being done. He is supposed to be the the leader, so step up and lead already!!! Do the d@mn job!!! He says the buck stops here, yeah right, ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!! He wouldn’t know what doing a real job was if his life or his families depended on it.. he’d pass it off to someone else and then blame it on someone else when it wasn’t done. Then he’d manage to find someone else to take the fall for it, IF they weren’t able to somehow able to get OUT of taking the fall for it. Just like everyone else has gotten away with that is around him and connected to him…. read Culture of Corruption, I’m almost done with it. Sorry, but all this guy has is interests and hobbies, he can’t/won’t take responsibility for a d@mn thing…. and I for one am tired of paying for it all.

momof5shortstuff on February 17, 2012 at 3:33 AM

And BTW, he seems to be a good dad & a good husband.
itsnotaboutme on February 15, 2012 at 7:39 PM

His position as an elite muslim requires it. There is no way he’s gonna make them mad and chance loosing his monetary support, position among the elite, favorability with allah or the worse possibility, death. His wife and children are good muslims so he doesn’t have to worry about punishing them, plus they are with the elites, so they have different rules. Now everyone can yell and scream at me for being racist, but ya know I’m not racist and I’m right about the obama’s. It’s just something too many people don’t have the courage to say.

momof5shortstuff on February 17, 2012 at 3:56 AM