Julianne Moore: As a longtime liberal, I found Sarah Palin “pretty terrifying”

posted at 3:05 pm on February 14, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Lovely. Just what you want to hear from the actress who plays Mrs. Palin in the soon-to-be-released HBO film, “Game Change.” Julianne Moore says she found her theatrical muse “terrifying.”

Actually, Moore’s quote about SP is neither as ideological nor as personal as the headline makes it sound. NewsBusters supplies the context:

Moore explained how she recognized Palin’s political appeal:

“Here’s a woman who’s a parent, who’s an actual working mother, who worked her way up from local government, who was definitely middle working class, married to a commercial fisherman….She was incredibly relatable, she was attractive, she was young; she was speaking to a wide portion of the population that didn’t feel that they’d been noticed or seen or heard.”

In her February 14 item (posted on February 13) “Julianne Moore: Sarah Palin was ‘pretty terrifying,’” Schwab quoted Moore:

“I would say, as a registered Democrat and longtime liberal, I think that I speak for a lot of women when I say that when [Palin] burst onto the scene, the way that she did that was pretty terrifying because I really felt like, Oh my gosh, the Republicans might have this election,” Moore recalled of her first perceptions of Palin back in 2008. “She was so electrifying as a figure, it kind of blew everyone away.”

So, it wasn’t Palin per se that scared Ms. Moore; it was her freshness, the way in which she invigorated an admittedly dull and unattractive ticket.

Still, Moore’s remarks soften my expectations of her portrayal of Palin in the movie. Moore’s a pro, so it’ll be solid and as sympathetic as she can muster, but it won’t be transcendent. Before I read these comments and had just seen the trailer, my hopes were quite high: I dreamed some core of Julianne Moore might have connected with the character she was called upon to play. No such luck.

Eh, well. Look at it this way: Liberals have Meryl Streep and Julianne Moore. We have actual Margaret Thatcher and Sarah Palin. Authenticity for the win. Clearly, prominent conservative women intrigue and attract Hollywood. What can we say? They’re magnetic.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

No surprise a liberal finds self determination terrifying.

NotCoach on February 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Ah, youth…

RINO in Name Only on February 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Looks like Moore just suffered a critical hit from a spectre for 24 damage and a loss of two levels in the Actress class.

fiatboomer on February 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I find liberalism “pretty terrifying” and irritating too.

TigerPaw on February 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Her drastic aging over the last 4 years terrifies me too.

Armin Tamzarian on February 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Twit!

formerwm on February 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Uh, yeah. The context is kind of important there. Hell, I’ll bet that was the reaction by a lot of libs.

Doughboy on February 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

D-cRAT socialists are as subtle as a union thug with a baseball bat -and just as smart. Consequently, the lunatic-left d-cRAT socialists – and their stooges in the lamestream socialist fake-news media – ALWAYS make it perfectly clear who they fear as threats to their power and to leftist extremism and who they feel are minor annoyances that they can marginalize, co-opt, and defeat. Hence, their vicious, hysterical, out-of-control, foaming-at-the-mouth attacks on Palin, Bachmann, Cain, Perry, Ryan, etc., and the kind words of bill “monica-stain” clinton and other leftists for huntsman, RINO romney(care), etc. And we should never forget their unbounded delight that a rino traitor like AMNESTY-JOHN mccain was nominated in 2008.

TeaPartyNation on February 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I wonder if she thinks every part she plays is “real”?

Cindy Munford on February 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM

She scares a lot of the Republican Party to death too.

Doomberg on February 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I don’t blame her. Sarah Palin would have made liberals go to church and keep their pregnancies and shoot wolves from helicopters. Plus she would have continued mocking Obama. All of these things are terrifying. Especially the mocking Obama part.

Kataklysmic on February 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Let’s be honest. We all knew why the liberals attacked Ms Palin – it was because she was real – and she was effective.

MoreLiberty on February 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I wonder if this has any legs …

“Did Mitt Romney commit voter fraud when he cast a ballot for Scott Brown in last year’s special election in Massachusetts? On Monday, one of his lesser known opponents for the GOP presidential nomination, Fred Karger, filed a complaint with Massachusetts state election officials alleging that he voted for Brown, as well as in other Massachusetts elections, when he was not in fact a resident of the Bay State.”

J_Crater on February 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM

When the Left hates you they hate you all the way. Palin doesn’t deserve this. I throw myself to the ground everyday and thank God every day that I am longer on the Left.

THANK GOD!!!

NickDeringer on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

You want to think about terrifying, Tina, if Hollywood ever decides to make a biopic about your life, someone like Comrade Moore will play you.

Knott Buyinit on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Well, I can’t imagine that the Children of the Corn aka, the Tea Party, will take too kindly to this kind of talk. Ms. Moore should watch out, the clout that earned $100K for The Undefeated at the box office may turn their sights on her!

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I’m sure the studio gave Moore instruction on what to say … the same with Streep. Give some faint praise yet retain your liberal bonfides as to not anger movie goers.

darwin on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

When a charismatic, electrifying figure of inspiration appears at the Democratic National Convention, firing up the crowd into a frenzy of enthusiasm, it’s hope and change.

When a charismatic, electrifying figure of inspiration appears at the Republican National Convention, firing up the crowd into a frenzy of enthusiasm, it’s a terrifying omen of the last days upon us, just before a crack in the ground opens and the minions of Beelzebub wreak destruction and horror.

This game is such fun.

MadisonConservative on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Yes, I’ve noticed that about liberals, they really do presume to speak for everyone.

Go RBNY on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Wow Tina, you leave yourself way too vulnerable.

Daemonocracy on February 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

“Terrifying” in that ‘coked-up-with-Dirk-Diggler” kind of way…

Just reflecting on some of Moore’s more forgettable “work”.

stick on February 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I would care about this if I knew who the first dingbat is or cared at all about the second.

NoDonkey on February 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Doomberg said:
“She scares a lot of the Republican Party to death too.”

Well ya, because Ms Palin isn’t some northeast elitist like Bush or Romney. Like Ron Paul, Palin doesn’t goose-step to the establishment GOP goons that have wrecked the conservative movement. She actually balanced a budget unlike that idiot Bush, Bush sr or Reagan.

MoreLiberty on February 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I saw Meryl Streep on Huckabee promoting Iron Lady. Class act. And she won the British Academy Award on Sunday (BAFTA) and ran up on stage almost bringing her purse and losing a high heel shoe on the way, and her speech was very touching for Lady Thatcher.
You can watch it on BBC1 You Tube channel.

Do not care about Hollwood Palin bashing.

Marcus on February 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

No doubt if Julianne Moore were to express sympathy and solidarity with Sarah she would find the results “terrifying” to her employment opportunities from her “open minded” “friends”.

How about a conservative but ethical version of Media Matters for our side? Oh wait, it wouldn’t be a Media Matters clone if it were ethical.

shmendrick on February 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM

tommer74 on February 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Of course she found Sarah Palin terrifying. Self made Independent conservative woman. Married to same guy for over 20 years, being together 30 years+, successful, authentic, strong and most important of all happy.

How can she not be terrified about that?

HerneTheHunter on February 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM

As an actress, I find you horribly inadequent AND terrifying.

kilwil888 on February 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I can see why they were scared. Until Sarah came along they had no idea there was any woman out there that actually BELIEVED that stuff. Respects her husband, pro-life even in the case of out of wedlock pregnancies and extra chromosome children, has an intact family with extra kids, religious, I mean, who DOES that?

Of course they still don’t get it. Hence the attack on people of relgious conviction in regards to contraception and abortion. No one believes that stuff anymore. Well yeah, Sarah Palin and a few old white dudes. But no one else does. Right? Right?

Lily on February 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Well as a lib the truth is not to be found with them. With Sarah, she tells the truth and isn’t ashamed to do so. Sarah goes after bho and dang the libs can’t have that, now can we?
L

letget on February 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

She did all that on her own, fighting the good ole boy system every step of the way. That’s what Ms. Moore and all the other libs can’t stand. They know they pale in comparison.

Kissmygrits on February 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Same here…

Romney should be happy Palin doesn’t like him.

Is is not that bright anyway..Romney is too clean cut to be associated with that..

liberal4life on February 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Terrifying? Hell, look in the miror if you want to see terrifying, you liberal witch.

rjulio on February 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM

So this actress just confirmed what millions of us have seen
with our own eyes over the last 3 years….how else to
explain the blood vessel popping, schizophrenic, reaction
by the Left in this country?? She TERRIFIES them!

GOOD!

ToddPA on February 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Anoybody who is a Demorat in the Hollyweird cult bubble thinks this. Not shocked at all.

Roymunson on February 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

You can joke about it if you want, but Moore ain’t exactly lighting up the box office with her filmography. Unless she’s piggy-backing on some guaranteed blockbuster(The Fugitive, The Lost Turd: Jurassic Park, Hannibal), her movies tend to do mediocre business at best. She’s a terrific actress most of the time, but alienating half the country does her career no good.

Doughboy on February 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Hey, its Valentine’s Day – you got a date yet?

MontanaMmmm on February 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

HELLO JULIANNE – NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!! Breaking News. Actually all the “crafters” in Hollyweird should just focus on the play acting, dancing and singing. Attempting to think, rationalize or ponder is WAY OUT OF YOUR REACH!

IlonaE on February 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Good perspective.

Abby Adams on February 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

For a minute there I thought this headline was referring to Mandy Moore, which would have been shocking since Mandy Moore is a conservative.

Julianne Moore is a loon, so no surprise.

Raquel Pinkbullet on February 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Margaret Thatcher and Sarah Palin.

Please Tina, don’t put that failed half term quitter and the greatest lady to ever lead GB in the same sentence ever again!

csdeven on February 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

You know, in those side-by-side pix, Moore looks more like Palin than she does in the actual movie trailer. Still not as startling as Sarah standing next to Tina Fey on SNL.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on February 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

There’s not much too these comments – she claims to have been terrified of Palin helping McCain beat Obama, but still:

You were already speaking for Democrats and liberals. Why do self-preening feminists have this incessant need to co-opt an entire gender, nearly half of which disagrees with them? It’s been more than 40 years since the 1960s ended. I think if delegitimizing 40-45% of women was going to work, it would have by now.

This mentality is related to the “colonialism” bit in the news post about the Falklands that just went up. Having a recent LA degree myself, I can attest that academia has devolved into a slave heirarchy, where the most pathetic are ipso facto the most noble and empirically righteous. There is no higher honor nor more relevant facet of one’s culture than a claim to have been oppressed by someone.

HitNRun on February 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

kilwil888 on February 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM

But as an actress she can’t cut government spending or lower the debt so you’ll be fine! /

Cindy Munford on February 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

And who cares what Moore has to say? Her and Michael Moore should go on vacation to the moon together.

csdeven on February 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Julianne Moore: As a longtime liberal, I found Sarah Palin “pretty terrifying”

Wasn’t that Mitt Romney’s reaction also?

tom on February 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Her drastic aging over the last 4 years terrifies me too.

Armin Tamzarian on February 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

To whom are you referring?

Lanceman on February 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Hollywood liberal nutjobs.

Exhibit B: Oliver Stone’s son converts to Islam in Iran

WhatSlushfund on February 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I’m surprised she found any redeeming qualities at all about Palin.

rockmom on February 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

csdeven on February 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Your hatred is endlessly laughable.

MadisonConservative on February 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I can hardly wait for the Obama biopic to shatter all box office records. I wonder who they will cast to play Frank Marshall Davis. I would like to suggest Nathan Lane for the Larry Sinclair role.

Kataklysmic on February 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Ah, youth…

RINO in Name Only on February 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Wow Tina, you leave yourself way too vulnerable.

Daemonocracy on February 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Being gullible is nothing more than trusting those who should not be trusted…

ITguy on February 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Wow Tina, you leave yourself way too vulnerable.

Daemonocracy on February 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I read most of her posts as being perspective from someone who came out of a coma after 20 years. It saves me from repeating “where have you been”.

kim roy on February 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I’m sure the Mittbots would agree with Moore 100%, and they’ll be lining up at the theaters to swallow everything this movie has to say, hook, line, and sinker.

DRayRaven on February 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM

HitNRun on February 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Explained here:

Death of the West Frankfurt School, Cultural Marxism, Political Correctness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d4v6CVcHUXY
Part 2:

Raquel Pinkbullet on February 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM

DRayRaven on February 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM

It’s an HBO release. You think these libs would risk releasing this at the theaters? It would bomb and they would lose their “yeah, but The Undefeated _________!” talking point.

Kataklysmic on February 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM

From an artistic point of view, I don’t follow this logic.

Robert De Niro might have found Al Capone to be a “terrifying” person, but that doesn’t undercut his ability to play the man in the Untouchables.

MrLambyLamb on February 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Behold Ken in Connecticut,

AKA Slim Pickens in Blazing Saddles:

“why that Uppity woman hit me over the head with a shovel!”

ToddPA on February 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Who is this lady? Really, I have never heard of her. Oh well, it doesn’t really matter. She is liberal and that sums it up right there. tommer74 on February 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM

She was in a movie or something.

Akzed on February 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM

MoreLiberty on February 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM

As Rush always says, the Left will always tell you who they really fear by the level of the visiousness of their attacks. Sarah sends them into hysteria.

Bitter Clinger on February 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on February 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Now that is terrifying. I wonder if the same people who claim Tina Fey is so pretty are the same ones trying to convince us of Mrs. Obama’s incredible sense of style.

Go RBNY on February 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Lily on February 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Excellent. Might I add that it was all over for her when they saw her drag out Trig. It laid waste to all the propaganda that women could have it all provided they follow the feminist doctrine.

And out trots Palin, who quite literally does have it all along with no abortions. It was a raw awakening and a very hard slap in the face to a lot of women who probably realized, though will not admit, that they’ve been lied to all these years.

For that she had to be destroyed.

kim roy on February 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Liberals are the most ignorant and intolerant people on the planet.

Kiss off Julienne.

tom daschle concerned on February 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM

The youth of tomorrow will not get their knowledge from books, rather from movies, where Streep’s Thatcher and Moore’s Palin will be their impression of the two.

The dumbing down continues as planned.

John Deaux on February 14, 2012 at 3:27 PM

What most terrifies you, her Facebook page or her 1,000,000 “friends”?

NoDonkey on February 14, 2012 at 3:28 PM

My question is why Tina thought this was worth blogging about. For hits? OK. I got it.

NoNails on February 14, 2012 at 3:29 PM

“Terrifying” in that ‘coked-up-with-Dirk-Diggler” kind of way…

Just reflecting on some of Moore’s more forgettable “work”.

stick on February 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Yeap…

… Everytime I see her, ‘Skank’ comes to mind.

Seven Percent Solution on February 14, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Lily on February 14, 2012 at 3:15 PM

kim roy on February 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM

You two have absolutely hit the bullseye dead on!

HerneTheHunter on February 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM

And tell us Julianne:

Your recollections of Whitney Houston:

“Oh, she was a wonderful person to be around,
great conversationalist!”

ToddPA on February 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM

My fearless prediction: Game Change will be a spectacular flop, just like all other conservative-bashing films.

Just think of all the anti-war films made, like Stop Loss, In The Valley Of Elah, etc., and how well those did at the box office.

Ward Cleaver on February 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Happy Valentine’s Day, Tina!

Fallon on February 14, 2012 at 3:33 PM

All the liberals I know sit and shake in their boots over the scary, scary Republicans who should be defeated at all and every cost, much as you would try to defeat an alien population that is threatening to eat everyone alive.

They act as if anyone conservative is literally a bogeyman equatable to, oh, say, any mass murderer in history.

They were so, so terrified by all those “really scary” tea partiers! You know, all those violent, dangerous, violent, troglodyte, violent racists! To my face they said this, knowing I went to tea parties. (As well as looked at me as if I’d suddenly contracted leprosy.)

Yet along come the OWS, and those are wonderful people always doing the right thing! To be admired! Wow, we need more of those!

Didn’t matter WHAT the OWS people did. Horrible thing after horrible thing – throwing bottles at police, raping each other, relieving themselves in public, burning flags, breaking windows, taking over public land, you name it – yet somehow the liberals I know they they are still the good guys. Whereas us tea partiers – who never did anything (except thank the police, sing the National Anthem, and clean up after ourselves) – are STILL the “scary” ones.

Right. I’m sick of these idiot liberals acting all lily-livered and terrified of anyoneconservative – in the hope, of course, that all this faux fear will catch on.

Julianne Moore softened hers a little bit. But not much, and still using the word “terrifying.”

Alana on February 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Ward Cleaver on February 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Yeah. And the Giants will win the Superbowl.

Lanceman on February 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM

“as a lifelong liberal”

One actor admitting that liberals work their entire lives being anyone other than themselves.

jake-the-goose on February 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Eh, well. Look at it this way: Liberals have Meryl Streep and Julianne Moore. We have actual Margaret Thatcher and Sarah Palin. Authenticity for the win. Clearly, prominent conservative women intrigue and attract Hollywood. What can we say? They’re magnetic.

That’s gonna leave a mark. Ouch.

Ward Cleaver on February 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM

As a longtime conservative, I find liberals pretty hilarious.

tdpwells on February 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Since Streep and Moore are portraying living historical figures, did they spend any time with them to research their roles ? I didn’t think so.

DeniseVB on February 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Thus the reason the left went to viscerally after Palin. She had to be destroyed. The Republican Party could not be allowed to take the womens vote from the dems.

portlandon on February 14, 2012 at 3:37 PM

… Everytime I see her, ‘Skank’ comes to mind.

Seven Percent Solution on February 14, 2012 at 3:30 PM

This is my first time and “vampiress” came to mind.

NoDonkey on February 14, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Oh please, she destroyed herself in so many ways, the left was completely unnecessary.

She’s a punchline and she did most of it herself. Accept the things you cannot change.

NoDonkey on February 14, 2012 at 3:38 PM

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Hey, its Valentine’s Day – you got a date yet?

MontanaMmmm on February 14, 2012 at 3:17 PM

My bet: Rosie Palmer…

affenhauer on February 14, 2012 at 3:41 PM

DeniseVB on February 14, 2012 at 3:35 PM

No, they “researched” by watching old episodes of Saturday Night Live.

Ward Cleaver on February 14, 2012 at 3:42 PM

…and after a short period of solid journalistic work, Ms Korbe slides back down into ‘chickification’ / liberal naval-gazing.

rayra on February 14, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Knock, knock.

Anyone home?

This movie is based on a false narrative. Translation: The story is not true.

Want to make a statement?

Unsubscribe from HBO and donate the money you save to sarahpac.com.

john.frank on February 14, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Yes, but then the liberals can counter with young White House interns and Jack and Bill!

Oh, wait…

parke on February 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Moore’s remarks soften my expectations of her portrayal of Palin in the movie

Tina, verify, before you even begin to think it won’t be a hit job on Sarah Palin.

The Left hated her. They still do. The intensity of their rage is incredible.

There’s no reason whatsoever to have any expectations that they will give Sarah Palin even a 25% fair portrayal.

INC on February 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Ward Cleaver on February 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM

It’s HBO, so all it requires is for chumps to keep shelling out that $20 per month, to keep feeding that beast.

MNHawk on February 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Kataklysmic on February 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Chris Tucker would be a natural to play little Bammie.

slickwillie2001 on February 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Unsubscribe from HBO and donate the money you save to sarahpac.com.

john.frank on February 14, 2012 at 3:42 PM

What does Palin need a PAC for, Facebook is free.

NoDonkey on February 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Stopped going to movies, renting movies etc. many years ago. The more money to Hollywood, the bigger the platform. Think twice before you contribute to the entertainment arm of the ACLU.

Strike Twice on February 14, 2012 at 3:46 PM

MoreLiberty on February 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM

This. Its also why, they just can’t let her be
Though the same applies to those on Right who must keep attacking and or mocking her. she’s an existential threat to the status quo.

Sharr on February 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM

What does Palin need a PAC for, Facebook is free.

NoDonkey on February 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Illegitamate grandkids cost money.

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM

What does Palin need a PAC for, Facebook is free.

NoDonkey on February 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

So is punching the ‘esc’ button on your computer.

Yet, here you are.

Lanceman on February 14, 2012 at 3:48 PM

csdeven on February 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

And right on cue, HotAir’s own Hedwig and the Angry Inch appears.

Are you a boy or a girl today, csdeven? Or maybe one of those “girl-boys” Vice President Corky McShortbus talked about during the campaign?

Walter Sobchak on February 14, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Illegitamate grandkids cost money.

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Please start KenPAC so you can take spelling classes.

darwin on February 14, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Now that is terrifying.

Go RBNY on February 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Yeppers.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on February 14, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Well let’s hope that Sarah Palin can breath life into Moore’s career.

Dr Evil on February 14, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Illegitamate grandkids cost money.

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Too bad your mother didn’t believe in abortion.

Lanceman on February 14, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Chris Tucker would be a natural to play little Bammie.

slickwillie2001 on February 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Ava-tard 2: Marxist Boogaloo

Kataklysmic on February 14, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Illegitamate grandkids cost money.

KeninCT on February 14, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Yeah, I’m sure Granny Toot Dunham spent big bucks spoiling Barry rotten while Stanley Anne was slutting around all over the world.

Walter Sobchak on February 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM