Video: Obama says he does whatever Michelle and Joe Biden tell him to do

posted at 3:40 pm on February 13, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Oh, how I love a good quip taken out of context! This destroys the theory that the president decided in favor of the contraception mandate as a knee-jerk reaction against anything and everything Joe Biden suggests, though — and that was the one theory that I thought cast the president’s incredibly poor judgment on an important religious liberty issue in a somewhat sympathetic light. In general, I’d have a knee-jerk reaction against anything Joe Biden suggests, too. But that’s not what Obama is telling us is the case here. As for Michelle, I’m fine with him following her eating advice, but would strongly encourage him to ignore her fashion advice (h/t Greg Hengler).

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Hurdy Gurdy.

Monkey.

Nickels.

madmonkphotog on February 13, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Yep the little lady gets advice from the men around him.

angrymike on February 13, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Awww, are you trying to justify Obama’s inability to make decisions on his own by comparing him to Reagan? Sad, that Barry can’t just eat his waffle and not be made uncomfortable when put on the spot about big decisions! Oh the humanity!

JAM on February 13, 2012 at 5:18 PM

No, Reagan was a senile old man who referred to his wife as “Mommy” that’s all!

KeninCT on February 13, 2012 at 9:16 PM

KeninCT on February 13, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Dateless, yet again, you poor sob.

Bmore on February 13, 2012 at 9:35 PM

No, Reagan was a senile old man who referred to his wife as “Mommy” that’s all!

KeninCT on February 13, 2012 at 9:16 PM

So Ken’s angry at a former US President because he was unable to pass on his genetic information to unsuspecting future generations ?

Ken self identifies as an anger junkie?

How pathetic.

DevilsPrinciple on February 14, 2012 at 5:25 AM

I know this gets kinda old but can you just imagine if George W Bush had said “I do what Laura and Cheney tell me to do”??

Dollayo on February 14, 2012 at 7:08 AM

KeninCT on February 13, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I guess that makes me senile also because I refer to my wife as mommy in front of the children most of the time because as far as I am concerned their mother and I have no first name that they can refer to us by. I also make them address other adults as Mr. or Mrs., not by their first names.

jistincase on February 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM