Samuel L. Jackson: I voted for Barack because he’s black

posted at 12:45 pm on February 13, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Now I get it: Samuel L. Jackson assumes the Tea Party opposes Barack Obama because of his race because he also assumes Barack Obama’s fans support him because of his race. At least, he knows he did.

“I voted for Barack because he was black,” the actor said candidly to Ebony magazine. “That’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them. That’s American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn’t mean sh*t to me.”

The actor said plenty more that’s controversial, but I flat-out don’t have the stomach to republish it here. Check out the choicer bits at this Politico link, at which Caitlin McDevitt mercifully bleeped out Jackson’s incessant cussing.

For now, suffice it to say I agree with at least one Ebony magazine writer on this: Jackson’s comments invite separatism and make light of an amazing accomplishment. While I couldn’t disagree with the president’s ideas more, I’m perfectly willing to concede that his election represented either (a) an actual triumph of progressivism or (b) the triumph of his superior campaign skills, which enabled him to package a progressive agenda in vague rhetoric that captured the hearts and minds of many Americans.

Jackson’s comments also force me to concede, though, that, mixed into the triumph of progressivism and/or superior campaign management, was a boost from flat-out and unabashed identity politics. It frightens me to think he might be right that he’s not the only person to vote for a candidate based on appearance alone. To anybody who doesn’t bother to research the issues and votes based on looks: Stop it!

Still, I refuse to agree with Jackson that American politics “pure and simple” boil down to voters’ desire to see their personal doppelgänger in the White House. Those of us who are paying attention and actually care about the future of this country desire a like-minded leader, sure, but we couldn’t care less what he or she looks like.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

In the democrat primaries weren’t we seeing 90+% of blacks voting for him?

Zaggs on February 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I can also make the case that everyone who voted against him did so because he is BLACK.

We all can play this game

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

No you can’t. The man was running for the #1 executive position on the planet- and had zero executive leadership experience. Not for one second was he a leader in the military, government, business. Absolutely zilch.

Chuck Schick on February 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM

95% of Mormons are voting for Romney because he is a mormon how is that different

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

For the last time, religions are not races! They are cultures, in some religions’ cases or a sub-culture in others. Not a flipping race!

As to why 95% of Mormons would poll for Romney? The assumption of a shared value and belief system due to belonging to that sub-culture. As with all political assumptions. This one has problems, but has the small chance that it is based in fact, due largely to the LDS being a rather small church with some fairly strict rules.

SLJ’s statement is racist to the core. It ignores culture and background, focusing solely on the skin color. Exactly what MLK was campaigning to stop.

Nathan_OH on February 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM

liberal4life

Starving for attention, the little troll that couldn’t found a role at a popular consrvative web site where, in the words of Annie Lennox, “Some of them want to be abused.”

Roy Rogers on February 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Link?

Chuck Schick on February 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Mr. Jackson, I think I’ve found the perfect church for you…

WordsMatter on February 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM

We all can play this game

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I vote against all Democrats regardless of race, creed, gender or sexual preference.

I’m an equal opportunity hater of all things left.

NoDonkey on February 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM

We all can play this game

liberal4life

I’m a former Chicago South suburbanite. My congressman was 3 J.
If Hitler were a black democrat he would win my old district in a landslide.
Black liberals are the most racist creatures on the planet.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM

The biggest racists in America are the democrats.

wildcat72 on February 13, 2012 at 1:04 PM

That was pointed out at length, in detail, on many an occasion on the internet prior to last election, with dates, histories and other facts, and it was ignored by the just about everyone, so it seemed and so it was true among the Left.

They just will not learn, will not self-examine, they just will not understand that they are responsible for most of the racism that occurs among our human societies.

Lourdes on February 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

95% of liberal vote for other liberals because they are racist power-mongers who want tp control people and put conservatives in the gas chamber for disagreeing with them

…wheeeeee

This making up crap is fun.

Skwor on February 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

What’s new from hotgas and tina korbe? I was looking for the white rappers dropping n word and being a disgrace to humanity at CPAC on here but alas that is not part of the narrative

residentblue on February 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I’m an equal opportunity hater of all things left.

NoDonkey on February 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM

My philosophy, exactly, only I don’t describe it as “hating,” I call it survival.

Lourdes on February 13, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Schadenfreude on February 13, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Could you be warming toward a moderate?

FlaMurph on February 13, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Then you might not want to look at how many votes Alvin Greene got in 2010 running for Senator.

Dudley Smith on February 13, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Lourdes on February 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Say not again. I dare you.

spiritof61 on February 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Samuel L. Jackson and Morgan Freeman need to find a hospital that does a two-for-one price deal on lobotomies.

Isn’t Jackson the guy that took up snorting cocaine because he was ODing on heroine too often?

Crusty on February 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Well Who Knew?
Personally, I think that is why most liberals voted for him in the first place.

After all, who in their right mind would vote against the FIRST BLACK MAN running for President of the United States!

Answer, ME

and I am voting AGAINST him again!

Delsa on February 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

liberal4life

Roy Rogers on February 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Exactly. For the life of me, I don’t understand why the people on HotAir give this pissant the attention he craves. For every response to his posts – he’s not only encouraged to continue with his baiting – but he’s laughing his ass off at how easy it is to be a puppetmaster.

OhEssYouCowboys on February 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Why would Samuel L. Jackson take all that good will and flush it down the crappor? He was a bankable star (why else would he have been in the ridiculous Star Wars prequels?) now he’s alienated himself from his audience.

Greek Fire on February 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM

More importantly, how to Marcellus Wallace vote?

Because he so succinctly represents the American public and how they’ve been treated by the Obama “administration”.

And how we need to go medieval on those responsible.

NoDonkey on February 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Jackson probably should just stick to making movies…about snakes…on airplanes. He’s pretty good at that.

WarEagle01 on February 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM

“Jackson told Ebony that he hopes Obama gets scary in the next four years because he won’t have a problem getting re-elected . . .”

That is exactly why Obama must be defeated. It simply is not enough to have a Repub Congress when dealing with a not so stealthy Marxist who in 2001 complained on NPR radio that OUR Constitution was a “charter of negative liberties” and recently said that the Framers set up the Constitution to make it more difficult to get things done than he would otherwise like. How very Hitler like of Obama.

SpiderMike on February 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Gregor on February 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

So? Many voted against him because he was black. Racism on both sides.

inthemiddle on February 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Uh, only Democrats. There was an article before the election, Democrat leaders desperately trying to get their rasists to vote for a black man. It worked. What will they do this time? The arm twisting tactics won’t work this time.

txhsmom on February 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Lourdes on February 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Say not again. I dare you.

spiritof61 on February 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Give me my space, I was up all night, am soon to approach il letto.

Lourdes on February 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I voted for Barack because he’s black

Actually nothing surprising in this. At least he’s an “honest” racist unlike others who did the same thing (and gave elaborate excuses) including Colin Powell and (probably-I’d bet money on it) Condoleeza Rice.

Now reverse this process and let’s say ANY white (use your imagination) said “I voted for McCain because he’s white.” If the individual who made that statement were prominent not only would there be rioting in the ghettos but the MSM (including ever-more leftward leaning Fox News) would have entire programs dedicated to the “return of the slavery mentality in America.”

But Obama’s re-election hook, if all else fails will be MOST PRESIDENTS GET RE-ELECTED. IF I FAIL IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF WHITE RACISM.(No mention, of course, that virtually 100% of all blacks will be voting for Obama because he’s black. Period!)

MaiDee on February 13, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Big suprise…

But I am willing to bet a years pay that Samuel L. Jackson would vote for anyone but a black man, if that black man was Congressman Allen West…

Kuffar on February 13, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Obama is half white, Did Jackson only vote for half of him?

Raquel Pinkbullet on February 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Hey, give him some credit. 53% of Americans voted for Obama and most of them did it for the same reason, but you don’t hear anyone else copping to it.

HitNRun on February 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Jackson is an idiot. He has plenty of company.

disa on February 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Jackson is saying what a whole lot of black people probably think, and it explains why they still overwhelmingly support Obama, despite the fact that his policies have hurt them most of all. I can understand racial pride. What I don’t understand is martyrdom to that pride.

In any case, that attitude sacrifices the high moral ground that American blacks have loudly proclaimed all these decades. No one is ever going to take their bleats about racism seriously anymore, because they’ve made the word meaningless.

Fortunately for us, younger black people have grown up in a society very different from the one Jackson envisions, and are probably not as willing to separate themselves from it.

RebeccaH on February 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM

u mean black people are people who can be influenced by tribalism? Oh surely this can’t be true.
Human beings succumb to human nature. No news here.
Bill C on February 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Great.
Then I can get a “no news here, you stupid wingnutz” pass if I vote for a white guy whose going against Obama just because he’s white and not black.
Thanx!

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on February 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Check the exit polls in Nevada

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Are you sure you want to go there? After all, the exit polls also showed that O’bama set a new record for capturing the votes of high school dropouts.

You must be so proud of him.

Del Dolemonte on February 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Tina,

This is naive. I hate to use that word because you are a good writer/pundit and you are young so I don’t want to seem as if I dismisses your views based on who you are. (And here it comes.) However, human nature is still very tribal. At our core we tend to trust those that are like us in appearance. For a good portion of the electorate that doesn’t read Hot Air daily or keep up with politics they will be influenced by appearance. I don’t think it hurt BHO that he is an attractive energetic youngish man. The same goes for Santorum.

Bill C on February 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM

What else is new. Most blacks voted for Obama because he’s black.

jqc1970 on February 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Most blacks voted for Obama because they believed his message plus he’s black. But really he’s black and white but doesn’t matter to me.

Expect the same libs to vote for Obama in next election including vast majority of blacks. His supporters will double down.

Romney is going to have a difficult if not impossible challenge ahead.

Too bad our “first black president” turned out so badly. This is bound to cause complications down the road for many years hence.

Sherman1864 on February 13, 2012 at 1:22 PM

2008 – it was the election stolen by white guilt and dumb actors.

DHChron on February 13, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Obama is half white, Did Jackson only vote for half of him?

Raquel Pinkbullet on February 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM

\

Barry’s a half-white half-wit and if it makes anyone feel better, his hippie dippie mommy had the most influence on him. I blame the white part for Barry’s incompetence and corruption.

His black daddy was driving around drunk two continents away, he is not to blame.

NoDonkey on February 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM

liberal4life

I didn’t vote for Barack Obama because he was a repulsive charlatan and I saw and heard that about him from the first few appearances in media he made. His politics were and are rotten, he was a Communist (my conclusion about him after hearing him speak a few times back in 2007) (and a definitive conclusion about him after reading about who he was), so there was no way I’d even consider voting for him, whatever race he was/is.

I thought he was a bad salesman for a very bad product and I don’t like being conned. So I found Obama repulsive from just about five thirty on Day One of hearing him speak and reading about the man. Thus, in order to vote, I had no other option but to vote for “the White Guy,” McCain, who I also mistrusted and found irritating but voted for anyway. Not because he was White but because the other guy was disgusting.

Lourdes on February 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM

MaiDee on February 13, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Clearly, America is not yet ready to cope with a black president. Sad. The liberals have ruined everything and kept racism alive through their incessant race-based voice.

And Barack Obama is the worst divider in modern times. So ignorant and yet so influential.

disa on February 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Jackson was strangely silent in November when white women were coming forward to take out Herman Cain. Surely those women must be racist.

Bitter Clinger on February 13, 2012 at 1:24 PM

super racist

DHChron on February 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM

NoDonkey on February 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM

How do you explain that he wrote a book called “Dreams of My Father?”

Bitter Clinger on February 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Great.
Thanx!

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on February 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Let me clarify. The right thing to do is ignore race. We are moving in that direction as a society but we are not there yet.

For this reason, Jackson’s statement should be condemned by all.

Bill C on February 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

What color is Mormon?
Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you’d had enough oxygen at birth?

KOOLAID2 on February 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS PEOPLE!

1) Blacks cannot be racists.
2) Only blacks are victims of racism.
3) Disparaging comments towards black are always racist.
4) Minority conservative blacks who disagree with the majority of blacks are Uncle Toms, Oreos, etc.

WAKE UP!

/SARCASM

shick on February 13, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Jackson thought Obama was going to be like President Kamacho from the movie Idiocracy.

He was wrong. President Kamacho was far more competent.

Raquel Pinkbullet on February 13, 2012 at 1:28 PM

First blk president in a country over 200+ yrs old shocker. You guys havie been voting for your skin color for centuries and all of the sudden blks can’t do the same. Call a whambulance

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM

BLACK BIGOT! Get out! W H E R E ?

KOOLAID2 on February 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Given the black racist position, and the lib troll comments here so far, I’m curous how Allen West – a conservative black Republican got elected. According to wikipedia, his district’s ethnicity is: 82.3% White, 3.8% Black, 1.7% Asian, 10.7% Hispanic, 0.1% Native American, 0.2% other; and the district voted 52% to 48% in favor of the Dems in the last 3 Presidential elections.
Libs – please explain.

dentarthurdent on February 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM

How do you explain that he wrote a book called “Dreams of My Father?”

Bitter Clinger on February 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM

How’s he supposed to know what Bill Ayers is conjuring up?

I mean, not even Barack Obama could get through that dreck.

NoDonkey on February 13, 2012 at 1:30 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM

what color is Mormon!

I think Mormon is sorta mitten flavored with a side of Huntsman gravy.

DHChron on February 13, 2012 at 1:31 PM

In the democrat primaries weren’t we seeing 90+% of blacks voting for him?

Zaggs on February 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Is it at least ok to start calling them “Black Sheeples”?

Harbingeing on February 13, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Wouldn’t he have voted for the Democrat anyway, as most of Hollywood tends to do?

I really couldn’t care less why he voted for Obama.

changer1701 on February 13, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Obama’s mother was white and he was raised mostly by his very W.A.S.P-y grandparents. Saw his BLACK deadbeat dad once in his life, smh. I know that hurts to read troll.

Raquel Pinkbullet on February 13, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM

England, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, – nearly all of Europe, Russia, China, Japan, and most middle-east Arab countries are much older. How many black Presidents / Kings / Prime Ministers have any of those countries had?

dentarthurdent on February 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Excuuuse me-but I WAS oxygen-deprived at birth(that’s mostly the reason why I’m Aspie) and I’m nowhere NEAR as effed-up as L4L.
*stomps foot and glares*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I’ll add him to my list of actors and actresses movies to boycott. The list is getting quite long…

daddysgirl on February 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Samuel L. Jackson: I voted for Barack because he’s black

So why isn’t Samuel L. Jackson considered to be a Racist?

Chip on February 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Stupidity, ignorance and racism ALWAYS go together.

TeaPartyNation on February 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Samuel L. Jackson is a racist piece of crap.

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Have you always judged people based on skin color?

Chip on February 13, 2012 at 1:38 PM

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Got a source for that?

Also, 73.6% of all statistics are made up.

Conservative Samizdat on February 13, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM

1. You are racist.
2. There is a big logic failure in your comment.
3. You aren’t intelligent enough to find it.

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2012 at 1:38 PM

daddysgirl on February 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Liam Neeson is considering converting to pisslam. Alan Rickman thinks that St. Pancake Rachel Corrie was murdered by the eeeviiil IDF. SLJ’s a racist.
*sigh*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I found it!

DHChron on February 13, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Answer, ME
and I am voting AGAINST him again!
Delsa on February 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Obama was the First blk man to run for president? Somebody missed 6th
grade history class

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Ironic that Sarah Palin is the same color as barry’s mom & grandmother. Odd that the first black president came out of a typical white woman’s womb.

BHO Jonestown on February 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM

We all can play this game

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

52% of the vote and Blacks compromise what % of the population? Math is hard!
You have an IQ of 2…and it’s sad that it takes 3 to grunt!

KOOLAID2 on February 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Samuel L. Jackson: I voted for Barack because he’s black

Radjah Shelduck: I liked Jurassic Park because Samuel L. Jackson got eaten.

radjah shelduck on February 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM

So what Sam’s really trying to say is, he’s made enough money off all you white folk, so screw off.

*Shrug.*

KMC1 on February 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Sam Jackson voted for our Kenyan Communist Muslim-In-Chief only because he’s black and his message didn’t mean $h!t to him?

FINE. Henceforth I will vote with my wallet and never ever pay to see any of the dreck that Sam Jackson appears in as an “actor”. I don’t care if it would just be a rental on Netflix or Redbox – I’M NOT GOING TO PAY. And if his racist, hateful mug shows up on any tv program, I’ll surf right past that too.

I am more & more convinced that American voters be required to pass a simple civics test before they get to vote. Dumbasses voting = dumb results.

There was a Prog site a while back where you could test how leftist you were. I think I scored a 29 out of a 1000. I was trying to score zero but I guess “I’m the 2.9%” (snicker)

CatchAll on February 13, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Have you always judged people based on skin color?

Chip on February 13, 2012 at 1:43 PM

How’s he supposed to know what Bill Ayers is conjuring up?

I mean, not even Barack Obama could get through that dreck.

NoDonkey on February 13, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Answer: Use his ears.

shick on February 13, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Mr. Sammy be not well informed.
0bama ain’t black. He be a mulatto. He be 1/2 ‘white’ 1/3 ‘Arab’ and ony 1/6 ‘black’.

In fak, I bet Mr. Sammy gots more ‘white’ in him, than Bammie has ‘black’ in him.

Not counting Reggie Love love, if ya knows what I means.

LegendHasIt on February 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM

It was neither: The election of Barack Obama was the predictable response to a Bush presidency that conducted remarkably tone-deaf public relations, one that continually let its opposition frame public discussions. Bush was a decent president (not the best or worst, but far, far, far better than the media make him out to have been), but he crapped the bed for any conservative running in his immediate wake. Obama’s election was not a acceptance of progressive values or validation of Obama’s campaign skills. Rather, it was a referendum on Bush, and no Republican had a realistic chance at the presidency in 2008.

Jazz on February 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2012 at 1:38 PM

When I was VERY preggers with Spawn I was visiting my parents when one of my old neighbors starting asking me questions about the upcoming…event.
She asked me: When I was due, did I know who the ‘baby daddy’ was(I was wearing a wedding ring), and was my now ex-husband black?
When I said that-no-he was white-she started shrieking at me about how racist I was How DARE I fall in love with a white guy.
Some things NEVER change.
*Btw: If Spawn falls in love with a black woman-it won’t bother me at all. I look at character-not color.*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM

(;>) *smooch* ALT! …you know I have to play with it! The wheel is spinning, but the hamster looks dead.

KOOLAID2 on February 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM

dentarthurdent on February 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM

ME countries have had numerous blk kings. The European countries you mention are voting their race too. We still have not had a woman president and they have had many so kudos to them

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

You add so little to this site.

So did quite a few white people, many who claim to be conservative.
astonerii on February 13, 2012 at 12:49 PM

As you have vowed to do in the next election if you don’t get your way in the primaries.

V7_Sport on February 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Did you READ the full array of Jackson’s disgusting remarks (not posted above, you have to go read the full story elsewhere).

Nitwit, numbskull, numbnuts and nonsense were not used by him anywhere, though I agree they are appropriate about Jackson (and Obama) if that’s what you were gettin’ at.

Lourdes on February 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Here’s the thing: Jackson asserted that everyone else votes for those who look like them and stated that this was the reason that he did so.

If we agree that this is a foolish reason for voting for someone–or for making any other decision to do or say something–then the decision to use the n-word (you know which one) because Jackson uses it is foolish as well. (Yes, I noted your n-word comment prior to the comment quoted above.)

Just saying.

baldilocks on February 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM

For some reason, last fall at a funeral, my Father-in-Law decided to go all Boortz on me and mock Obama, like I cared. When he started in on “dumbazz” Rick Perry, I shrugged and said, “I like my Governor just fine.”

He looked thunderstruck. After 3 decades, my golden skin still confounds his small definitions.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on February 13, 2012 at 1:51 PM

KOOLAID2 on February 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM

The techical term for oxygen deprivation at birth is Ataxia Athatosis.
I learn that during the 2 minutes I spent in the USMC.
*wink*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:52 PM

baldilocks on February 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hey! Good to ‘see’ you. Bit has been too long since you have graced HA with your presence.

LegendHasIt on February 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Bollocks.

promachus on February 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Sorry for all the typos.
One should not drink and comment. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

residentblue on February 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

You mean the k-word (knickers)?

baldilocks on February 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I used to think he was a smart cool dude! Evidently he’s a moron!

MCGIRV on February 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

baldilocks on February 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM

LegendHasIt on February 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM

What he said.^^^^

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

DOH! It not Bit.

LegendHasIt on February 13, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Really? Because black people make up 13% of the population and they are not all of voting age…..so who were those mysterious people who voted for someone who looked like them in large enough numbers Obama won the 2008 election?/

I didn’t expect Samuel L Jackson to be so dim. Just goes to show he really is a good actor LOL!

Dr Evil on February 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I see…so no problem from now on if anyone says “I voted for McCain for no other reason that because he is white and a war hero, not because of any policies he backed.”

thats the wrong approach of course, for a million reasons that are completly lost on Jules Winfield.

Sacramento on February 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM

No you can’t. Name one, just one, single qualification Obama had for the job of president.
PorchDawg on February 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I’ll give you 2. US native born citizen and over 35 yrs of age. BTW no doubt HA will spend tons of cash trying to figure out if the rep candidates are US citizens or secret Muslims right? My bad them be good decent white folk. Of course they are real Americans and Christian. My bad

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM

LegendHasIt on February 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM

No, Barack Obama Sr. was all black African, in spite of of the theories going around the Internet for the past few years. (Black African converts to Islam have a tendency to refer to themselves as Arab. But the Obamas are/were no more Arab than, say, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is.)

baldilocks on February 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Isserley on February 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM

kontac jon keri 4 halp.

tom daschle concerned on February 13, 2012 at 2:01 PM

LegendHasIt on February 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Good to “see” you too! :)

baldilocks on February 13, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Honestly, does anybody really believe that Obama would have been elected had he not been black?. I am not a racist. I actively and financially supported Allen West. I am an ardant admirer of Justice Clarence Thomas. Oh, I forgot–those guys are not black according to their liberal detractors.

NOMOBO on February 13, 2012 at 2:03 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

You too!

baldilocks on February 13, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I have a habit of not paying attention to celebrity statements, especially actors. Let’s face it, these are people who make a living pretending to be someone they are not (characters) and then make statements pretending to be someone they are not (experts in politics or world affairs). While they are entitled to their “opinion”, I generally don’t care what people think; they don’t do it very often.

ghostwalker1 on February 13, 2012 at 2:04 PM

liberal4life on February 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Link?

Chuck Schick on February 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I can only speak for myself. I am not voting for Romney in primary!

PrettyD_Vicious on February 13, 2012 at 2:04 PM