Breitbart tells CPAC: I have videos of Obama in college and they’ll come out during the election

posted at 7:53 pm on February 10, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via Mediaite, the key bit comes at 5:15 but don’t skip. Watch the whole thing, as this is easily the most entertaining speech you’ll see at CPAC. Naturally he’s coy about what he’s got, but it sounds like it has to do with O as a student radical. I wonder if big media, having heard this, will scramble to try to uncover the footage and put it out ASAP so that it’s old news by the time of the general election. Can’t wait to hear their explanations for why they couldn’t be bothered to do that last cycle.

Note well what he says at 10:30 about Bernadine Dohrn’s take on the anti-war movement. It’s a comfort to know that some of its leaders are now willing to admit what a fraud it was.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Uh oh…Michael Medved does not approve of this message, lol.

xblade on February 10, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I like his message, but damn, he seemed to be intoxicated. It was not pretty.

keep the change on February 10, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Just got home, adding my two cents.

I watched Brrrreitbart!’s speech live earlier this afternoon. Kind of free-association it was, but entertaining as hell. Lots of MAALOX being chug-a-lugged all over the place, I’m sure. And sphincters puckering up.

LOL and pass the Bourbon!

Naturally Curly on February 10, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Breitbart plays the left at their own game-

Rules for Radicals by Andrew Breitbart
Rule #1.Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have. Remember Acorn, Weiner, Pigford, SEIU

#9 “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
But then again there’s Acorn, Pigford, Weiner, SEIU……..
Squirm liberals squirm!

Well played Andrew.

redridinghood on February 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Breitbart has no credibility.

liberal4life on February 10, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Gee, lookie what we have here! One of the few Americans, who still believes that Andrew Breitbart hacked into Anthony Weiner’s Twitter account.

“But I want to say one thing to the citizens of New York. I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again: I did not have upload with that Twitter account. I never published a photo of my erect penis, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.”

Resist We Much on February 10, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Breitbart has no credibility.

liberal4life on February 10, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Wow! Lookie what we have heeyah! One of the few Americans left that actually believes that Andrew Breitbart really did hack into Anthony Weiner’s Twitter account.

“Now, I have to go back to the Capitol Hill gym and take photographs of my buff bod in nothing but a towel. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to the citizens of New York. I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again: I did not have upload with that Twitter account. I never published a photograph of my erect humminahumina, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.”

- Anthony Weiner

Resist We Much on February 10, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I’m glad Andrew is on our side.

Bmore on February 10, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Breitbart liberal4life has no credibility.

liberal4life on February 10, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Bmore on February 10, 2012 at 10:42 PM

hmmmmm. But I’m betting a certain Republican ex-president’s old DUI is faire game and extremely relevant…..Right?

Tim_CA on February 10, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Apples and oranges. Bush was actually breaking the law so it wouldn’t be comparable to whatever Obama was doing unless he too was breaking the law. Plus Bush was 30 and not in his early 20′s.

Ric on February 10, 2012 at 8:31 PM

shorter Ric: yes

cptacek on February 10, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Video of him in Man’s Country?

cptacek on February 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Ric on February 10, 2012 at 8:31 PM

You mean like all of the pot and coke he admitted to in his book?

Don’t worry. I doubt it is going to be anything like that. If I were you, I would start thinking about a particular, EXTREMELY, radical, Marxist conference that Obama attended in Chicago while he was attending Columbia.

If you ask Americans, “Do you think Obama has or might have Marxist leanings or more than previous presidents?,” you wouldn’t like the results. In fact, I remember one Gallup poll (I think it was last year or 2010) where 55% of Americans thought that he was a Socialist. Depending upon what he might say, you would be dealing with the problem with how it would feed into a narrative. Also, you will have Super PACs running wild. The Koch Brothers raised $100 million for the general election just last weekend. Lots of “narrative-creating” ad buys.

Resist We Much on February 10, 2012 at 10:52 PM

numbskulls don’t have any ideas so they result videos: yes its come to this, videos!!!!

residentblue on February 10, 2012 at 9:15 PM

There are idea people and those that do the dirty work. It all fits together.

Vince on February 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Love Breitbart. If you are not behind our candidate – even if it is “Romney the RINO”….You are on the other side.

Word.

Priscilla on February 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Here’s the problem, and it’s something that we Conservatives never mention…….For the past 40+ years, going back to when the hippies started infiltrating the Democrat party, the MSM has done everything in their power to make sure that the American people know as little as possible about the Radical Left: who they are, what they believe, what their objectives are, the institutions they’ve infiltrated, and the power they’ve amassed. At the same time, the MSM has done 9 million exposes on the Religious Right and all those EVIILL corporations. The end result is that most Americans believe that the only political extremists are Right wingers.

The Rev. Wright videos should have destroyed Obama’s chances of winning. The fact that they didn’t proves that the American people know nothing about Leftist dogma. Breitbart could have a video of Obama wearing a Che shirt and burning an American flag, and most people would just yawn and say “well that’s no different from what people were doing in the 60′s, and ya know, they may have been a little excessive, but from what I’ve heard over the years from guys like Moyers, Brokaw, Cronkite, etc, their hearts were in the right place, and they had good reason to be angry at America”.

ardenenoch on February 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Word.

Priscilla on February 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM

ABO

redridinghood on February 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Andrew Breitbart is playing in the liberal sandbox and HE is bringing the kitty litter and throwing it back in their face. They can’t stand it when their tactics are used against them and they never see it coming.

Get em Andrew.

dthorny on February 10, 2012 at 11:04 PM

ardenenoch on February 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Your points are excellent. I am only hoping that AB knows this and whatever he has is more powerful and damning than we can imagine. One can hope.

FLconservative on February 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Sad.
And pathetic.
So many conservatives, that is.
Just as Newt insulting a CNN moderator brought knee-jerk enthusiastic applause, even though Newt was incredibly wrong, Breitbart using the stupid bovine male poo phrase brought similar knee-jerk enthusiastic applause.

Andrew definitely had moments of brilliance in the speech. He’ll be great when he grows up.

itsnotaboutme on February 10, 2012 at 10:20 PM

And the hits keep on rollin’.

Tim_CA on February 10, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Your point…?

itsnotaboutme on February 10, 2012 at 11:08 PM

residentblue on February 10, 2012 at 9:15 PM

It cannot not possibility be worse more than the Rev. Right tapes.

It all backfired

liberal4life on February 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Wow. Andrew, you may want to release short, cartoon versions of the videos.

Firefly_76 on February 10, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Your point…?

itsnotaboutme on February 10, 2012 at 11:08 PM

lols….you made it thanks. Carry on!

Tim_CA on February 10, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Our resident libs are wetting themselves. Priceless.

HeckOnWheels on February 10, 2012 at 11:12 PM

HE used Rage against The Machine for intro music.

That’s friggin HILARIOUS. Because Rage are commies, in case you didn’t know.

Moesart on February 10, 2012 at 11:30 PM

redridinghood on February 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM

ABO

Priscilla on February 10, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Our resident libs are wetting themselves. Priceless.

HeckOnWheels on February 10, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Amazing how Breitbart brings out their true colors, isn’t it?

Priscilla on February 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM

What I look forward to, AFTER this Marxist MOFO is defeated, is an ad showing a crowd of people, with one in the front saying , “I was told I would be killed if I ever gave up information about Deposed Would-be Dictator Obama’s early life”.

Then another steps forward, to say the same thing.

And then another steps forward, ….then another.

fulldroolcup on February 10, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Man, I could listen to that once week till November 6, he gives me confidence that obozo will be a resounding loser.

doublee on February 10, 2012 at 11:35 PM

FLconservative on February 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Thanks.

The GOP are to blame for letting the MSM get away with this for so many years. They should have been the ones to launch Conservative talk radio 40 years ago and FoxNews the minute cable TV was invented. Instead, GOP politicians meekly appear on shows like Hannity and say “thanks Sean, for all that you do for us”. And what do they do? Stand on the sidelines making sure that their fingernails don’t get dirty while guys like Breitbart, Rush, Coulter, etc, etc, do all the heavy lifting.

The tag team propaganda between the MSM and Obama that went on during the Gabby Giffords shooting was despicable. First the MSM creates a story out of whole cloth…that Sarah Palin and the Tea Party somehow inspired this shooting. Then Obama jumps into the ring and flies to Arizona to give a speech that couldn’t be put off for another minute, because some Tea Partier was probably polishing his gun with Sarah Palin’s cross hairs map plastered on their wall, and he had to talk them down, before they caused another massacre.

And did one single, solitary GOP politician angrily call out Obama and MSM over this? No! Instead, we had T Paw telling some MSM prom queen that cross hairs maps “aren’t my style”.

ardenenoch on February 10, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Obama is pre-forgiven everything by his lickspittle minions who are more disturbed by someone who wants to “take their contraceptives away” – AKA Santorum- than a crypto-socialist who aims to give them more freebies, including contraceptives.

Breitbart would need to have footage of Obama robbing a gas station at gunpoint and pistol-whipping the attendant to have any effect.

And then it would be excused as “a troubled incident in an otherwise stellar life”.

Obama can be beaten with the stagnant economy, bloated unemployment levels, doubled oil prices, wasted bail out billions, the continuing foreclosure disaster, the Solyndra fraud and other pricey “green” hoaxes, Fast and Furious’ death and corruption, blocking the Keystone Pipeline and thereby preventing thousands of jobs to spur the recovery, and other direct damage down by this incompetent imbecile to the nation.

His past is meaningless.

His present is THE catastrophe.

Beat him with his broken record.

profitsbeard on February 10, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Let’s just hope that Roger Ailes will tack Fox back toward the right if he gets some tidbits which prove to be juicy enough to make looking conservative a worthwhile endeavor.

mintycrys on February 10, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Naah. Fox News only has to be one millimeter to the right of the liberal networks and they can dominate right-center news from there, because they have no competition in sight. Unfortunate for us, but that’s the way it is.

slickwillie2001 on February 10, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Breitbart is singing this song.

Sekhmet on February 10, 2012 at 11:57 PM

lols

Tim_CA on February 10, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Yes, lols

itsnotaboutme on February 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Word:

“You want a unity speech; I’ll give you a unity speech. I don’t care who the candidate is and I haven’t since the beginning of this. I haven’t. Ask not what a candidate can do for you, ask what you can do for the candidate. And that’s what the Tea Party is. We are there to confront them on behalf of our candidate. I will march behind whoever our candidate is because if we don’t we lose. There are two paths: One is America, and the other one is Occupy. One is America, the other one is Occupy. I don’t care…

…Anyone who’s willing to stand next to me and fight the Progressive Left, I will be in that bunker, and if you’re not in that bunker because you’re not satisfied with this candidate, more than shame on you, you’re on the other side.”

Buy Danish on February 11, 2012 at 12:10 AM

I admit I will look forward to Breitbarts report.

However: and I say this to all my fellow Conservatives; do NOT expect this to be the sword that slays this dragon.

Obama has access to a tamed media, a potent political machine and money. Doesn’t mean that winning is impossible, just that we’ll have to work for it and not expect a win out of hand, no matter what the report says.

BlaxPac on February 11, 2012 at 12:11 AM

itsnotaboutme on February 11, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 12:18 AM

If you took just half of his passion and slipped it in Romney’s morning coffee, his head would explode as he got a clue.

Cleombrotus on February 11, 2012 at 12:33 AM

College movies of The Won wearing a “Kill the Pigs” t-shirt, with a big splif hanging off his lip, screaming for revolution in America? A fella can dream can’t he?

Mallard T. Drake on February 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Let’s pray that Andrew doesn’t have a strange accident before November.

Cleombrotus on February 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM

“I like his message, but damn, he seemed to be intoxicated. It was not pretty.

keep the change on February 10, 2012 at 10:32 PM”

If I was him, I’d sure as hell be intoxicated. Getting up in front of that crowd with everything that is at stake, I’d need to do something to chill my nerves. I can’t remember the exact quote, but somebody complained to Lincoln about Grant being a “drunk.” Lincoln said something to the effect that if he is a drunk, buy every general a case of wiskey. Most of our founding fathers enjoyed having a drink. Many of our war heroes enjoyed having a drink. If you have a drink and tell the truth, that doesn’t take away from the truth.

Star20 on February 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Buy Danish on February 11, 2012 at 12:10 AM

When he said:

…and if you’re not in that bunker because you’re not satisfied with this candidate, more than shame on you, you’re on the other side.

That was way word.

Slainte on February 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Breitbart has won every time he’s gone head-to-head with the media. My guess is this is a trap, one that the MFM will tumble head over heels into.

Spliff Menendez on February 10, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I predict that there is no trap, and that that is the trap, since the media will be so frightened that it’s a trap that they’ll do nothing. And AB will release the videos as promised during the election.

Sharke on February 11, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Let’s pray that Andrew doesn’t have a strange accident before November.

Cleombrotus on February 11, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Bet he’s got that covered.

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Good point.

Cleombrotus on February 11, 2012 at 12:56 AM

I for one am going to have lots of popcorn ready! With extra butter!!

ghostwalker1 on February 11, 2012 at 12:57 AM

No swing voter will give a [dang] about this. In fact, I predict Obama’s popularity will increase the moment the videos are released.

Reminiscent of Rand Paul and Acqua Buda. Most people nowadays don’t care about politicians’ youth indiscretions – regardless of their nature. They actually resent when they’re attacked on them.

joana on February 11, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Word.
Priscilla on February 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM

uh, gotta disagree here. Dems and Reps are party loyalists. Look at the current bullflap over contraception. It’s a straw dog, both parties are happy to waste time on meaningless issues.

How about the phony Budget Control Act of 2011, or no budget from the Dems for 3 years? Any Republican doing anything about Reid or Pelosi’s failure to uphold their duties? Maybe I missed it, eh?

Hope and change? Elect Romney, Santorum or Gingrich we get more of the same.

Still I say AB for a Pulitzer.

old school on February 11, 2012 at 1:27 AM

old school on February 11, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Unconstitutional Government over-reach (both confiscatory and religious) is a meaningless issue?

Not to me.

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 1:31 AM

HE used Rage against The Machine for intro music.

That’s friggin HILARIOUS. Because Rage are commies, in case you didn’t know.

Moesart on February 10, 2012 at 11:30 PM

RATM aren’t/weren’t Communists; they were anarcho-syndicalists! Get your anti-capitalist revolutionary bong-hitting poseurs right! Sheesh!

MidniteRambler on February 11, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Does anyone know why Mr. Breitbart always looks like a homeless man who hasn’t slept in a week? I don’t get it. Every time I see him, his appearance distracts me from his message.

He looks like an OWS protester who is reading from the wrong script.

Skidd on February 11, 2012 at 1:37 AM

He looks like an OWS protester who is reading from the wrong script.

Skidd on February 11, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I think it is endearing. IDK…

tom daschle concerned on February 11, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Not to me.

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Just exactly what did Obama’s directive change? BC is available for no charge to any woman that looks for it.

What did his back peddling do? Reassure Catholic voters who are typically Dems.

What did the Reps gain, some pointless fist pounding and stirring up evangelicals. All a waste of time from real issues.

Both parties more than happy to lead the sheep.

old school on February 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM

old school on February 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Let me get this straight…..you WANT the Government to not only tell you what Insurance you Have to purchase, but what it covers?

You Want the Government to be able to trump religious morality on the most personal of issues?

Remind me…..again who the sheep are!

(lmao….go sleep in the pasture….we’ll take it from here).

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Uh no I don’t personally. But your side stepping the point. The entire flap is a non issue, as is abortion.

The chief Justice of the SCOTUS said abortion is ‘settled law’ in his confirmation hearings. A practicing Catholic if you didn’t know.

Dems and Reps are two sides of the same coin. Self interest, party loyalists.

old school on February 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Dems and Reps are two sides of the same coin. Self interest, party loyalists.

old school on February 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I’ll repectfully disagree.

Stopping unconstitutional Government over-reach via Executive Mandate should ALWAYS be a priority to a conservative regardless of the issue.

Seperation of Church and State also.

No real point in having a constitution if you’re willing to roll over and accept rule by fiat.

Condoms/abortions/abortion pills – what’s next….my food (oops too late)….what kind of car I drive? (uh-oh).

How far are you willing to let king barry and his minions go?

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Right on, my brother, Andrew!

Mark7788 on February 11, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Really? Like the Patriot Act or the National Defense Authorization Act. Didn’t here any screaming and fist pound from so called conservatives there, eh?

Maybe conservatives don’t consider unwarranted search and seizure or detaining citizens indefinitely or without charges a real issue like birth control?

old school on February 11, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Interesting.

Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.

This? Video of… unnatural acts performed?
Supposedly there are DVDs of Jeremiah Wright’s “sermons” floating around, one with the 0bama’s singing “hallelujah” for a “god damn America” line? Perhaps.

Or the rumored anti-white screed by the first lady? Hmmmm.

The LA Times suppressed video of 0bama praising known islamic terrorists? The would be something.

So many skeletons, so little time!

Rebar on February 11, 2012 at 2:30 AM

old school on February 11, 2012 at 2:20 AM

lol…sorry…..didn’t realize you were a troll – aside from your odd need to have The Federal Government be your daddy – you seemed fairly lucid.

You talking about the Same Patriot Act that your Messiah took over and expanded? A lot of people here weren’t crazy about many of the provisions in it.

As it happens it though, it was approved by both the House and the Senate – THEN signed into law by Pres. Bush….it was NOY an edict.

Makes a damned fine intelligence tool for a marxist who wants Gov. tendrills in every aspect of your life though doesn’t it?

Thanks for playing.

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 2:31 AM

NOY = NOT

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 2:33 AM

C-PACian dolts, the lot of ya!

Lanceman on February 11, 2012 at 2:40 AM

signed into law by Pres. Bush
Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Not sure I’d go as far to equate Bush with Marxists… But your gov’t tendrils analogy fits pretty good now doesn’t it?

BTW I’m not a lefty as you ignorantly assume. Been a Libertarian since the Carter Administration. Voted for Bush 2X as saw Gore then Kerry the most dangerous regimes since FDR. Pointless as my state will be blue till I die… Gary Johnson this time around.

If you want hope and change don’t vote Dem or Rep. Still 2 sides of the same coin dude.

old school on February 11, 2012 at 2:41 AM

old school on February 11, 2012 at 2:41 AM

lol…we both know who the “Marxist” is.

Good luck my cynical friend….from an “ignorant” prinipled conservative.

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

lol…we both know who the “Marxist” is.

Good luck my cynical friend….from an “ignorant” prinipled conservative.

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 2:46 AM

And with that a good night to you neighbor. Left coaster just north of CA in OR. Hell not getting any representation isn’t it? Believe me, I feel your pain.

old school on February 11, 2012 at 2:52 AM

old school on February 11, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Great views and decent weather…..what’re ya gonna do?

G’nite.

Tim_CA on February 11, 2012 at 2:57 AM

old school on February 11, 2012 at 2:41 AM

You can’t win if you relegate yourself to the margins. It’s better to gradually fix the Republican party. Against Obama, I don’t think that it’s wise to cast a protest vote on a libertarian.

ghostwriter on February 11, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I really enjoyed Breitbar’s talk this afternoon. He is a very intense guy. While I really appreciate Breibart’s work, I wonder about the usefulness of these old videos of Obama that he obtained. Those videos might have been helpful in ’08, but at this point their pretty useless, because people are used to seeing Obama in their living rooms. Unless he’s actually committing a crime on the video, I can’t imagine that the general public will care about it.

ghostwriter on February 11, 2012 at 3:50 AM

AB is great, the speech was great :) What I found interesting, is he mentions dinner at the Dohrn’s a couple of times, then the tapes. What if the Dohrn’s gave some vids to AB? That would be priceless.

nwpammy on February 11, 2012 at 5:45 AM

He and the Democratic Party have raised some $200 million. … The Koch brothers just bundled $100 million in one event last weekend

The fact that the wealthy conservative donors pledged $100 million for the 2012 elections shows how intent they are on trying to get Obama out of office

Not saying your gullible stupid or naive, but did you actually read the article about the Koch Bros.

Koch Brothers, Allies Pledge $100 Million At Private Meeting To Beat Obama?

Did you happen to notice that there is no “by line” on this article and the source for the unknown author is also unnamed? Don’t you find that a little odd?
Or that the The unknown reporter, quoted the unnamed source that the Koch Brothers specifically, Charles Koch pledged $40 million and David pledged $20 million.
And 20 mill + 40 mill = 60 mill, far from the 100 mill stated b the headline?
So lets recap okay?
A mathematically challenged “unnamed unknown reporter” cited an “unnamed unknown source” that the Koch Brothers donated $60 mill Wow! With solid, hard core reporting like that no wonder you believed it without question!

DSchoen on February 11, 2012 at 6:01 AM

Been a Libertarian since the Carter Administration

old school on February 11, 2012 at 2:41 AM

OldSchool, you seem to be a rational sort. Can you tell me what the heck is the appeal of the Libertarian party?

If they’re ideas and opinions are so right (no pun intended) because the GOP, let along Dems have got it wrong, can you explain why they’ve held no serious policy changing office (outside maybe Rep. Paul) in my lifetime?

I mean, I do remember Lyndon LaRouche bumper stickers, but….

BlaxPac on February 11, 2012 at 7:26 AM

He looks like an OWS protester who is reading from the wrong script.

Skidd on February 11, 2012 at 1:37 AM

if you care about the superficial, i guess it would matter. but thats not what most folks care about; grown ups. leftists do. peace.

t8stlikchkn on February 11, 2012 at 7:38 AM

liked most of what he said when I could follow him. I don’t know much about him, but he seemed a bit incoherent.

Stray Cat on February 10, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Mornin’!

Headache+coffee+congestion. Anyway, there are people that when they are so angry and so pizz’d they can barely speak? That’s him. Because when these people are so angry they wanna unleash all of it at the same time but they can’t because of any particular situation that impedes them to explode? Yep, CPAC.

I may get lambasted for this but for those who have not read his book “Righteous Indignation” he does have adult ADD. Hence his multiple websites, Twitter, all the projects he’s involved in. My son has ADD too and he stumbles when he’s so excited to get a point across regardless of how important it is.

And, perhaps because he’s talking to his parents and there’s a bit of shyness there. Dunno, make that what you will. Just because we have seen people drunk does not necessarily mean that Andrew was. Give him a pass. Besides, he’s one of our national treasures in the conservative world. I am glad he is on our side.

ProudPalinFan on February 11, 2012 at 7:43 AM

ghostwriter on February 11, 2012 at 3:50 AM

Frankly, I don’t think the content of the videos is even the main point here. I’m sure they contain something damaging, but I think people are missing the main point.

Seems to me the point may be to scramble the media into a fire drill. AB knows they have quite a bit of video and quite a few stories that zer0 doesn’t want out in the wild. A prior poster said they hope the media doesn’t get out in front and release it to lessen the impact. I think that’s the whole point. To get the media to release what they have in an effort to control the message, but because they don’t really know what AB has, they end up releasing more than necessary.

It’s like asking your kid “is there something you want to tell me?” when you know they did something, but don’t know what.

Lost in Jersey on February 11, 2012 at 7:51 AM

That was the point. God bless ‘em.

No, I didn’t read the article you cite or any other. I have it on very good sources that the number is accurate. I don’t know how one or more journalists presented it in the media.

Thanks.

Resist We Much on February 11, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Dear Mr. Breitbart,

I will be returning fire on the Progressives. Not just the ones on the Left.

Make sure the damned candidate doesn’t step into it, ok? I can’t help those who don’t help themselves by figuring out 2+2=4.

Plus if you have any video or audio of Obama meeting up with Rezko during his Harvard years, I will be very, very, very happy. Or some bathhouse video of that place that Jesse Jackson goes to in Chitown that would be fun, too… that little bit from the gossip page got deep-sixed just as Obama started running and the way that JJ went after him for a bit… well… it does make me wonder.

ajacksonian on February 11, 2012 at 8:01 AM

ardenenoch on February 10, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Because we didn’t have a candidate that was willing to take the fight to the streets, he wanted to be “civil”, and he stated that Obama was a “good man”…that won’t happen this time, unless we select wishy washy “nice guy”…

right2bright on February 11, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I loved Andrew’s speech! Maybe the person who gave him the video is also giving him information that will lead to more coming out in the future. I think it is safe to conclude that at least one person is talking.

Paddington on February 11, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Well … looks like there is a nuclear option on the table.

Sams88 on February 11, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Voters are anxious to see the Obama school videos, and they want to see the “sealed or unavailable” records Obama is hiding before they vote again. What say you, Obama? Hello, anyone home?

Amazingoly on February 11, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Ironic that Breitbart’s entrance music is by a band who is heavily Marxist in their politics.

V-rod on February 11, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Breitbart is a National treasure.

Norky on February 11, 2012 at 9:18 AM

It would have been impossible due to the existence of the “Fairness Doctrine” that was still in force 40 years ago.

Hoof Hearted on February 11, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Who needs a college video of Barry to confirm that he’s a radical?

AZCoyote on February 11, 2012 at 9:24 AM

YOWSA!

Give ‘em hell, Breitbart!
Caveat Emptor: I will never vote for a RINO again.
(that includes oddballs like Mittens)

~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on February 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Voter from WA State on February 11, 2012 at 9:35 AM

It’s sort of ironic that DSchoen would think that we would have a problem with the Koch Brothers spending millions and millions of dollars for the sole purpose of getting Obama out of office when he and his merry band of hope-n-changers love that Soros has spent millions to get Obama into office.

I say, “More power to the Koch Brothers and anyone else who will rid us of this lunatic!”

Resist We Much on February 11, 2012 at 9:43 AM

What the hell is the possible relevance of proving that President Obama was once a student radical? His current economic policy agenda is radical enough. . .

This looks like a sad echo of the left’s bizarre obsession with “proving” that GWB was delinquent in his national guard service, as if somehow that would tip the election.

Hardly anyone, and certainly not swing voters, cares about what BHO was doing in college. Let’s focus on what he’s up to now.

Chuckles3 on February 11, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Well, so much for avoiding the four letter words.

Count to 10 on February 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM

VIDEOSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[plural]

Glenn Jericho on February 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Who needs a college video of Barry to confirm that he’s a radical?

AZCoyote on February 11, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Probably about half the people that voted for him last time.

Count to 10 on February 11, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Chuckles3 on February 11, 2012 at 9:44 AM

To what extent it doesn’t damage the Obama campaign, it will damage the credibility of the MSM for not even attempting to find it or even suppressing it.

Exit question: How many days after breaking the story on Breitbart will the NYT pick it up?
My guess… 4.5 days

Glenn Jericho on February 11, 2012 at 9:56 AM

“But…but…but…he doctors the tapes!”

/airheaded liberals

The day these videos release is going to be like the Fourth of July and Thanksgiving all rolled into one. Man, my blood pressure’s going up with anticipation just thinking of it!

Grace_is_sufficient on February 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM

BlaxPac on February 11, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I’ll try to tell you my thoughts. I support the libertarian principles of limited government and following the constitution (that the GOP pays lip service to but sure doesn’t seem to practice). The other libertarian positions….. I ignore them and most Americans do not agree with them either. The system is designed to protect the two parties so no viable libertarian can compete.

Go to the Cato-At-Liberty blog and take a look at the first rate research and reporting on limiting the scope of government and protecting the constitution. They also have a wonderful website on downsizing government at http://www.downsizinggovernment.org They practice what they preach on these two topics as well as freedom and liberty in general. Nobody does it better. The Heritage Foundation comes close though.

jb34461 on February 11, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Great speech, a must-watch for conservatives.

LastRick on February 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Wonder what he was doing when he told Bill Ayers he was going to the bathroom…………

ctmom on February 11, 2012 at 10:10 AM

For half a second I thought he was wearing George Washington’s powdered wig…

shinty on February 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Go Andrew!

Speakup on February 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM

joana on February 11, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Hogwash.

Let’s let Karl Rove tell the story of 2000 in his book, where the last-minute revelation of Chimpy Bush’s “youth indiscretion” by a Gore Operative in Maine nearly cost him the national election:

“Did this last-minute revelation of Bush’s decades-old DUI hurt? Yes, a lot. First, it knocked us off message at a critical time. … Second, we had made a big issue of Gore’s credibility and now we had a problem with Bush’s. … [A] number of people who supported Bush flipped and went for Gore. Second, a larger number of voters – especially evangelicals and social conservatives – decided not to vote, taking votes away from Bush. … Before the news broke, we were up in Maine … Bush went on to lose Maine … If Bush did drop 2 percent nationally in the vote because of the DUI revelation, then it probably cost him four additional states that he lost by less than 1 percent — New Mexico, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Oregon. Had he won them, … [it] would have allowed him to win the White House without Florida. … Of the things I would redo in the 2000 election, making a timely announcement about Bush’s DUI would top the list.”

Del Dolemonte on February 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM