Video: The sadly obligatory “Brady’s wife consoles him after a crushing defeat” clip

posted at 10:16 pm on February 6, 2012 by Allahpundit

I feel duty bound to post it, partly because you guys are pushing 300 comments in the earlier thread and partly because it bugs me that people were attacking her for, of all things, asking friends to pray for Brady on his big day. (“Disgustingly sappy,” sniffed the Post.) My assumption about her before this week was that she probably barely knew what football was — couldn’t be bothered to follow it, didn’t care what happened to Brady’s team, knew that he was a big star and that that’s all that matters. I.e. stereotypical aloof model. Turns out she cares enough that she’s e-mailing friends to send him good vibes, went to the game to cheer him on, defended him when some drunk started taunting her about him losing to the Giants again, and then rushed to give him this little pep talk after he finally emerged from his catatonic state after the game. That’s … kind of nice, right? Nicer than you’d expect, at least? I know we’re supposed to hate them both to pieces for being amazing-looking and fantastically rich and successful, but even as a Jets fan I can’t quite muster the loathing. Second look at amazing-looking, fantastically rich and successful people?

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Old abobo tried handling a Puerto Rican girl once….. hooboy, yeah, not an easy task but damn!!!

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I do have an affinity for the ‘Rican girls because they aren’t the least bit subservient. Oh, and they always seem to have a Jennifer Lopez can.
Now if ol’ Tom was married to her, I’d have something positive to say about his wife.

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Oh, it’s a commercial made in heaven. BARF.

I made a teensy musical suggestion for her, public relations-wise today.

tree hugging sister on February 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Not to be harsh dude, but you need to lay off the bottle prior to posting.

Bunsin2 on February 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Did you ever play the game…?

… Do you have a supporting wife that feels your pain when you come up short on a stage of billions across the globe?

Are you blind not to see how the “Press” is running with this non-story…?

… I am sure your answers are all yes, and you will soon enlighten us with:

“Well… back in day there was this game against Oak Hill High School…, and this girl that I liked, but she didn’t know it…”

Seven Percent Solution on February 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I am vomiting from every orifice at the thought.
abobo on February 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Nonsense, I believe most evil-conservative men have wanted to turn THAT girl over their knee, at one time or another.

In my case, ‘more than once’.

I GUARANTEE she wouldn’t enjoy it, either.

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Tommy replies, “Gisele, now I know how you feel when you’ve got a huge pimple on your cheek….”

empathy

ted c on February 6, 2012 at 10:59 PM

My heart goes out to those poor kids as I open my last box of Yakisoba Ramen noodles.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on February 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM
I hate anyone who can afford Yakisoba Ramen noodles when I can only afford Maruchan.

galtani on February 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Wow, this is huge!!! How hypocritical!!! Why can’t we hate him because he puts after losing, or because he heads straight to the locker room and refuses to interact with the opposing players?? Instead we hate him because of the money that he and his wife make?? Isn’t that the same thing that the current administration does? If you hate him for that, then maybe you should have played sports or got comfortable in front of a camera with minimal clothes on… I noticed a Dr in front of your name, so I assume you are not “poor”, but seriously… If you hate them because they are rich, maybe you need to look at what you have done wrong in YOUR life and not what they have done right in THEIRS.

That being said, I dislike Brady because of the way he treats opposing players after they play. He usually avoids them and heads straight to the locker room in a show of pouty poor sportsmanship.

MrStabone on February 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Must be tough when all you have to console yourself with is 3 Superbowl rings, a huge mansion you just had custom built, millions of dollars in the bank and a supermodel wife, poor guy.

clearbluesky on February 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM

The great ones are never satisfied.

PackerBronco on February 6, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Oh, and they always seem to have a Jennifer Lopez can.

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM

That they do my good man, that they do.

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM

puts = pouts

and how do I reply to s specific post without copying and pasting?

sorry, kinda new here

MrStabone on February 6, 2012 at 11:04 PM

… I am sure your answers are all yes, and you will soon enlighten us with:

Seven Percent Solution on February 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Tommy boy is that you?

Bunsin2 on February 6, 2012 at 11:04 PM

s = a

stupid keyboard

MrStabone on February 6, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Don’t know about much when it comes to rich models, but I think this one’s a good woman. Not only because she defended him, clearly off camera, but the way she hugged him. It was not for the cameras, it was genuine. I used to say if I die tomorrow, I want to come back as me, given all the gifts of God and luck and success I’ve had, but if I can’t, maybe I want to come back as Tom Brady. She’s a real keeper.

TXUS on February 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Oh, and they always seem to have a Jennifer Lopez can.
Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM

That they do my good man, that they do.
abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM

What about Mexicans?

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Charm fades and beauty vanishes.

Except when there ain’t no charm to fade, of course.

viking01 on February 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Seven Percent Solution on February 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM

did you and her ever make it to ‘band camp’??

ted c on February 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM

He just lost the Super Bowl. A mistake on his part cost 2 points and then his receivers decided they couldn’t catch the ball even when it hits them in the hands… Still, Tom Brady is going home with a Super Model so the day wasn’t a total loss…

BobScuba on February 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM

and how do I reply to s specific post without copying and pasting?
MrStabone on February 6, 2012 at 11:04 PM

If you’re responding to a specific post, you should at least copy/paste the last line (user name, date, time) to minimize confusion.

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Bunsin2:You do have a link,or Video,of this “Laying off the Bottle”

“Accusation”,Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

canopfor on February 6, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Why yes you see the laying of the bottle, oh wait the bottle laying, well that’s not quite it either… ah yes the bottle that got laid.

Must be a link somewhere.

Bunsin2 on February 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

What about Mexicans?

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Mexican girls got the T, Ricans got the A. Any dissenters can take their argument to Selma Hayek.

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

What about Mexicans?

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I’ve had various hispanic girls – Mexican, Venezuelan, Colombian, Panamanian,Argentinian, Peruvian, even the odd Brazilian (Don’t call them hispanic) and nothing compares to the ‘Rican girls.

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Count on Allah’s “pangs of conscience” to drive him to post things sympathetic to The Terrorists, too.

Inciting for The Enemy – as always.

williamg on February 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

You sir, are a god among men.

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Bunsin2 on February 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

What about Mexicans?

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Ahhhh… Salma Hayek…
She was soooo mad at me for breaking up with her….

…in this weird dream that I once had where for some reason I was breaking up with her…

MrStabone on February 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Tom Brady is going home with a Super Model so the day wasn’t a total loss…

BobScuba on February 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Seriously, he’s ‘home’ with her all the time. Don’t you think the shiny wore off already?

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM

You sir, are a god among men.

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Nope. Just a pig.

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

She’s the one I was thinking of, when I asked! : )

In her case, I thought she was(is?) well shaped above AND below the abdomen.

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM

That’s not really how it’s supposed to work if you do it right.

Esthier on February 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

I like her!…I don’t feel good!

KOOLAID2 on February 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Seven Percent Solution on February 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Seriously relax man I’m just teasing a bit about tying the politics into it. No need to disparage my manhood. I mean I might have to go double out dating with Lanceman just to prove something now.

Do I have to bring my own crash helmet or do you provide one?

Bunsin2 on February 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Tom Brady is going home with a Super Model so the day wasn’t a total loss…

BobScuba on February 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM

good point… “Somewhere, somebody is getting tired of that”

MrStabone on February 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

But Venezuelan girls got both, wrapped up in pretty packages.

lonestar1 on February 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

You sir, are a god among men.
abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Nope. Just a pig.
Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Well, based on your last several posts, I’d say the ladies here might agree with that.

I expect one or more of them to start “raking us over the coal” anytime, now.

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM

That’s not really how it’s supposed to work if you do it right.

Esthier on February 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Thankfully my wife agrees and I’m a happy husband (18 yrs and counting)

Bunsin2 on February 6, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Nope. Just a pig.

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Yeah, I know. The Missus would agree.

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

SHE HAS LEGS!?!?!

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

It was the Giants and the Pats … I couldn’t work up a give a care about the game let alone who hugged who afterwards…

deepdiver on February 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

MrStabone on February 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Once the new rubs off, there had better be a compatible personality underneath.

Wanna give kudos to a quarterback? Kurt Warner. And Poor Tebow. He ain’t been laid yet and I’ll bet he’s got a jillion girls throwing themselves at him. If HE can resist, he’s the god among men. I sure couldn’t.

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Well have a good night gentlemen

Bunsin2 on February 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM

But Venezuelan girls got both, wrapped up in pretty packages.

lonestar1 on February 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Never seen one outside CNN coverage of a Chavez rally. I could see myself bedding a commie, for America – of course.

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

SHE HAS LEGS!?!?!
abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

FINE . . . . . . what I should have said was “her stern”.

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM

You see that AP? That’s the kind of love that an apex alpha can inspire from a supermodel. You’ll never know what that feels like.

DFCtomm on February 6, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

No, my friend, I’ve enjoyed the company of all of the above, too, and a couple of Cubanas as well, and nothing compares to the Perujanas, in my subjective judgement. Es verdad.

Que rico!

TXUS on February 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

I hadn’t figured you for 007.

It’s always the one you’d least suspect, huh?

listens2glenn on February 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Que rico!

TXUS on February 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Had Cubanas too. Remember, I’m in Florida. We’re full up with Spanish here.

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Next comes the divorce …..

Sherman1864 on February 6, 2012 at 11:36 PM

The great ones are never satisfied.

PackerBronco on February 6, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Here’s to the crazy ones….
(drink)

Kenosha Kid on February 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I so agree with you, AP. It was a nice email, and then a great defense of her hubby. What do people want, a cynical Hollywood marriage??

PattyJ on February 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM

They really seem to love each other. How nice in this cynical world.

fight like a girl on February 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Had Cubanas too. Remember, I’m in Florida. We’re full up with Spanish here.

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM

One of my businesses is HQ’d in Miami, so I know what you mean. La ciudad del amor.

TXUS on February 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Even win he loses, he wins.

Hummer53 on February 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM

MrStabone on February 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I used to perform unnecessary amputations but since our President called us out on those I’ve hit hard times.
Things are picking up now as I’ve taken up performing skin grafts for Chevy Volt fire burn victims.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on February 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Not that I have an unsatisfactory life, but yeah, I’d trade it to lose the Superbowl, go sulk in my mansion and be comforted by Gisele Bundchen.

PerceptorII on February 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I hope you guys are proud of yourselves. Mrs Abobo barely survived the grope attack all this dirty talk caused. Night all.

abobo on February 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM

For Pete’s sake. Gisele should be the sad one. It is a pro sport game. They are still rtich and have to be thankful and happy about than nearlt everysingle person in the world. Spoiled brat jocks and their enablerd are sickening. There has been no wealth created by sports. Fools have been separated from their money, but no real wealth created.

borntoraisehogs on February 7, 2012 at 12:16 AM

GB is a real woman for sticking up for her man and not caring what language she used or who she offended. Not like all these ironic, eye-rolling smartmouth b—, so secretly hope to see their husband ‘get what’s coming to him.’

Lou Budvis on February 7, 2012 at 12:20 AM

come on the more he pouts the more he gets laid. Plus im sure he still gets paid the big money. Cry me a river.

Greed on February 7, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Yeah, I’ve changed my opinion since this morning. Good for her for sticking up for her man.

SouthernGent on February 7, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Allah is way off here, but then that’s kind of the way he is.

Tom’s gorgeous, yes. Gisele, I dont really see it, but she’s certainly not ugly. Rich yes, but I could care less. What I cant stand about both of them is that they feel they can lecture us on how to live environmentally friendly lives, and how to be healthy, get exercise, etc while they are building a 20,000 sq ft mansion with an elevator. yeah, it has solar panels, etc, but a house that size will suck more energy than most of our houses combined.

Their jobs require them to fly all over the world. That along with their pleasure trips aren’t exactly saving the worlds oil supplies.

i dont dislike those who are wealthy and have big homes. Good for them that they have been successful, as long as they dont tell me how to live my life if they are doing exactly what they are telling other people not to do.

She looks like a fool now, not because she supports her man but because she drew so much attention to herself prior to the big game, as if the attention her husband was getting wasn’t enough. Or maybe….it was too little attention on her.

Whippet on February 7, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Giselle rules.

Roymunson on February 7, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Whippet on February 7, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I’d put money on the attention bit. If you’ve read anything regarding her behavior around his child with Ms. Moniyhan (sp?), it seems to be all about her.

Unless she can balance the budget and stand up to Imadinnerjacket (or has a husband that can), I don’t give passes to women who hustle men with pregnant baby mamas. Maybe this is the karma train starting to collect on Brady.

kim roy on February 7, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Once the new rubs off, there had better be a compatible personality underneath.

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I guess that depends on whether I am drinking tequila, or scotch… But thanks for laying down the law. I have been reading this site for a while now. Probably well over a year and a half, but just recently signed up on the message board. I just hope that my “compatable personality” lives up to your standards Lance, because we can all sit back and threaten everyone that pops onto a messageboard, or we can sit back and actually have educated debates. Which one would you like? Are you going to be the dog that keeps all the sheep in line, or are you going to respond to what people post with some sort of educated statement other than “Once the new rubs off, there had better be a compatible personality underneath”?

MrStabone on February 7, 2012 at 1:01 AM

MrStabone on February 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on February 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Sorry about your hard times, but the good news is you might be able to overcharge the 640 people that bought chevy volts and get back on your feet

MrStabone on February 7, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Kim roy,
Agree. And can someone tell her to run a brush through that rats nest on her head? All that money, sylists, make-up people and she llooks like she’s the one who just wore a helmet for 4 hours,

Maybe now they can start paying more attention to each other and stop telling the rest of us how we should live!

Whippet on February 7, 2012 at 1:16 AM

abobo on February 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM

if it’s done correctly, the results are totally different

burrata on February 7, 2012 at 1:18 AM

If memory serves she also wanted to make it a law to breast feed your children, didn’t want to be paid in US dollars and then lectured us pond scum on saving the planet. But apparently she was right on one thing, Tommy did need prayers.

oregano on February 7, 2012 at 1:40 AM

What is up with Brady’s hair? First he grew it out Bieber style and now it looks like he cut it himself in a dark hallway. It’s like he’s actively trying to counteract his natural prettiness with heinous hair.

vermillionsky on February 7, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Whippet on February 7, 2012 at 12:46 AM

She looks like a fool? You’re kidding, right?

She wrote email to friends and family, asking for prayer for her husband, and the frigging New York press leaked it. How does that make HER an attention seeker?

People just love to hate these two, even to the degree that they will twist the things that happen TO them.

Meanwhile, the Giants shoot off their mouths about how they “decapitated” the Patriots. Really? They were lucky the Patriots forgot how to catch…and that’s fine, but don’t act like it was a beat down.

Anyway, the point is: Who calls THEM out for what the classless junk they have to say post-game? I guess Mrs. Brady is the easier target. Go get her, boys. ///

capitalist piglet on February 7, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Yes, everyday is a bad hair day for Tom and his wife looks like she could use some grooming.

He lectured us before the game that Americans should not hate the Patriots but admire them because of their classy behavior. Right, Tom tell it to your wife.

They will be happy etc. until he kn0cks-up the supermodel #3.

HellCat on February 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM

No, I don’t have to like her, no matter how much she stands by her man. She’s a pretentious busybody.

“Some people here (in the US) think they don’t have to breastfeed, and I think ‘Are you going to give chemical food to your child when they are so little?’ I think there should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months.”

You know what, Gisele, mind your own damn business. Sometimes it’s not physically possible to nurse, and that “chemical food” is the only thing keeping your child alive. For babies born at very low birth weights, extra calories are necessary to boost growth rates, even if that means adding “chemical food” to a mother’s milk. You don’t know a damn thing about why someone feeds their baby formula, so keep your lectures to yourself.

vermillionsky on February 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Kim roy,

Whippet on February 7, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I think that’s the style now or at least it seems so as they all kind of look the same in that respect.

I love the huge-*ss house with 600 rooms trying to be eco warriors.

We just need help donchaknow?

kim roy on February 7, 2012 at 2:33 AM

capitalist piglet on February 7, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Maybe we should ask Tim Tebow for a comment on this one.

kim roy on February 7, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Gosh, it’s almost as if the New York Giants defeat Tom Brady, rather than the New England Patriots. Win as a team, lose as a team. Period.

Christien on February 7, 2012 at 3:10 AM

She was consoling him? Hmmm.. I guess if that’s what goes for consoling in your book, it would suck to be married to you.

ButterflyDragon on February 7, 2012 at 3:16 AM

Charm fades and beauty vanishes.

Except when there ain’t no charm to fade, of course.

viking01 on February 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM

True, but love is all that matters. When he’s hobbling around from his bad knees and she’s wrinkled and faded and no longer coveted for her beauty by magazines and fashion, they can still share all those memories together with their families in a beautiful home.

When did HotAir become such a nasty place? People here really get their hate on for the dumbest things about others that none of us know.

Renwaa on February 7, 2012 at 3:53 AM

Renwaa on February 7, 2012 at 3:53 AM

I’ve been hearing that AOL has recently had a run of forced subscription cancellations. I’d bet some of the nastier ones are just coming down from their anger high.

DevilsPrinciple on February 7, 2012 at 4:15 AM

LOL AP is a Jets fan! Now thats funny

jephthah on February 7, 2012 at 6:19 AM

I think a lot of the sneering comes from the assumption that, like most “beautiful people” they are only together until something better comes along and thus their “love” is underwhelming. This assumption wouldn’t exist if there were no truth to it.

swinia sutki on February 7, 2012 at 6:21 AM

You couldn’t pay me enough to have the job of consoling Mr. Brady when he’s not winning.

And then down the line, when Gisele’s plastic surgeries fall short of the desired outcome, he will have to console her.

Sorry, sports figures, models and celebs are mostly uninspiring to me.

disa on February 7, 2012 at 6:25 AM

For someone who was our SIXTH round draft choice and the 4th string QB…the kid made good…

NHElle on February 7, 2012 at 6:32 AM

I’d be disappointed if my wife didn’t do the same thing, and follow it up with a right hook. She has a right hook that could drop a moose.

That’s a good woman he’s got right there.

rollthedice on February 7, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Methinks Tommie now beginning to understand the old adage:

“If it wasn’t for the sex ..there’d be a bounty on ‘em all !”

;)

BigSven on February 7, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Hard to feel too sorry for the Superbowl quarterback getting a hug from his supermodel wife. I suspect some of the hatred is really envy expressed another way.

I do feel sorry for the fact that technology has evolved to the point where you never know when some idiot with a smart phone is recording you telling off some drunk jerk that was taunting you over your husband’s loss, which truly was the fault of the team’s receivers.

Happy Nomad on February 7, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Mmmmm, what do you call people that use sex and visual images of their bodies to sell stuff?

What is that word again?

PappyD61 on February 7, 2012 at 7:19 AM

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go around. Dividing us and watching us fight like wild animals is like a sport for the media.

mike_NC9 on February 7, 2012 at 7:41 AM

I’m sorry but she is WRONG. It is one thing to get on the case of hecklers, it’s quite another thing to publicly RIP the teammates that got your husband to the SB. Welker and Hernandez already feel like crap, why pile on? Welker was almost in tears at the post-game presser. The receivers had a bad game, it happens. Brady threw an interception and got a safety, it happens. Giants were the better team. If anyone of your wives ripped your coworkers in a public forum, you would be canned the next day. Why is she any different? This is why people hate them both. Because they are both douchey. There are plenty of successful and attractive people who are not. And finally he may be beautiful, but she certainly is not. Give me Salma, Adriana Lima, or Sofia Vergara any day of the week over that big nosed twig.

nyclakerfan on February 7, 2012 at 7:41 AM

If Brady was good, they would have won. That stank is a stank and she should shut her stank mouth. Other than that, I really like them.

PS: Will Newt attack them for being rich?

crash72 on February 7, 2012 at 7:45 AM

MUST………ATTEMPT……..ENGAGE………OF…….GIVE-A-DAMN!!!!

Ah, it’s no use!

pilamaye on February 7, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM
But what about all the articles in Playboy?

portlandon on February 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM

They have articles? I thought they were ads or something…

ProfShadow on February 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM

If you don’t live a public life, then you don’t understand this clip. I do, and when I screw up publicly, I always know that my gorgeous PUERTO RICAN wife will chase me down no matter where I run to sulk, and she’ll throw her arms around me, pull down my ear, and tell me all the ways I am amazing and I’m her world.

Then, gents, the screw up doesn’t matter anymore.

JoseQuinones on February 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Greed on February 7, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Winners took home $88k and a ring. Losers took home $44k.

Not a bad check for “three hours work.”

Though I have to say it is pretty silly to pay so much for people to play a game, I still also have to say “If you can get it, go for it!”

Capitalism in action.

I do give her two thumbs up for supporting her husband though. That says a lot about their relationship and that it is more than just a couple of good looking people. Standing by her man, so to speak.

ProfShadow on February 7, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Lanceman on February 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Except for the JLo part, I’ll take that as a compliment ;)

ProudPalinFan on February 7, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I’m a Giants fan and I dont have a problem with her. He seems like a dork but I cant blame her for supporting and defending her husband.

That said, it’s a BAD move to throw his team mate under the bus. If she doesnt learn from this and something like that happens again I’ll be joining the chorus of bashing her.

Dash on February 7, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Then you are missing today’s body artwork…ahhhh….well…so I have been told.

Electrongod on February 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I got some stories on tattoos and heart surgeries. And in body parts where…damn. Only drunk men in the military could pull that off.

Closing the patient is kinda difficult when there’s a tatoo right smack in the middle of the chest. For example, imagine an eagle. It’d have a broken wing if not closed carefully!!!!! LOL!

ProudPalinFan on February 7, 2012 at 8:32 AM

borntoraisehogs on February 7, 2012 at 12:16 AM

You’re either an econ genius that has figured out something no one else knows OR you’re very new to this whole ‘capitalism’ thing. In either case, whatever you do, please don’t tell this to the companies that are paying $2-3 MIL/30 sec. slot for ad time. THEY think they’re going to sell a lot of their products by advertising in that space. It’d cost a lot of jobs if anyone found out – all I’m saying.

Abiss on February 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Welker had both hands on the ball. Watching that must be painful for Pats fans.

mike_NC9 on February 7, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Then, gents, the screw up doesn’t matter anymore.

JoseQuinones on February 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM

José,

IMHO you’ve earned it. I don’t behave like that anymore. HE has to do all that stuff you wrote about her, to ME. Me alegro mucho por ti, y un abrazo a tu esposa.

xoxo

-PPF

ProudPalinFan on February 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM

OMG, the thought of having a gorgeous Supermodel praying for, consoling and defending her husband is a tragedy. I’m going to warn my wife now that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

shep29 on February 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM

PS: Will Newt Obama attack them for being rich?

crash72 on February 7, 2012 at 7:45 AM

FIFY

ProudPalinFan on February 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM

abobo on February 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM

“Thou shall not name that name in this household.”

ProudPalinFan on February 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM

New England will be back next year, and probably favored to win the AFC East again. Season’s over – time to hibernate until the draft in April.

TouchdownBuddha on February 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM

If he was injured, and cut from the team…she would bail on him.
She is a model, and “deserves” the limelight, nothing less will be acceptable.

right2bright on February 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM