Quotes of the day

posted at 10:49 pm on February 6, 2012 by Allahpundit

“Romney, himself, weighed in during an interview with WCCO radio in Minneapolis, saying of Santorum: ‘His policies are, in my view, those of many Republicans in Congress who went along with Democrats to raise the debt ceiling, to allowing earmarks and to growing the size of federal government to a level that is frankly choking off the capacity of our economy to grow at the rate it should.’

“‘I think his approach was not effective and, frankly, I happen to believe if we’re going to change Washington we can’t just keep on sending the same people there in different chairs.’”

***

“(1) It simply is untrue that Romney is not winning conservatives. In fact, a super-majority of Romney voters are in fact conservative and he has won more conservatives than any other candidate. The most conservative voters are not the bulk of his coalition, for sure, but overall his support is coming from the right side of the political spectrum.

“(2) The Romney coalition in 2012 is more moderate than the Romney 2008 coalition was. In most of the early contests – at least outside the South – Romney secured the support of very conservative voters four years ago. That is not the case this time around, not nearly to the same extent. Even so, his coalition in 2012 is a hybrid of the McCain ’08 and Romney ’08 vote.

“(3) This is a virtually unbeatable coalition, if he can maintain it. Romney has basically situated himself exactly in the middle of the GOP electorate: a plurality of his voters are somewhat conservative, with the remaining sampling from the moderates and the very conservatives. To defeat this coalition, an opponent would have to either steal some of his very conservative voters or cobble together a coalition that includes the far left and the far right of the electorate. Either would be a very difficult task to accomplish.”

***

“‘The Tea Party movement is dead. It’s gone,’ says Chris Littleton, the cofounder of the Ohio Liberty Council, a statewide coalition of Tea Party groups in Ohio. ‘I think largely the Tea Party is irrelevant in the primaries. They aren’t passionate about any of the candidates, and if they are passionate, they’re for Ron Paul.’…

“But Meckler and Littleton both rightly make the point that while the Tea Parties may not be dictating who the candidate is this year, they certainly have dictated the issues the candidates are talking about and what they are saying, particularly in the area of fiscal restraint, free-market capitalism, and the virtues of the Tea Party’s favorite historical document, the U.S. Constitution.

“In the ultimate compliment in presidential politics, the GOP field seems to be in a daily contest to impress Tea Party voters. You’re cutting spending? I’ll cut it more. You’re stopping earmarks? I’ve never even voted for one!…

“And what if Romney is elected but does not deliver on his promises, as so many Tea Partiers fear?

“That’s simple to predict, says Littleton. ‘All hell will break loose.’”

***

“‘I think what the tea party people should be asking ourselves [is] … ‘Listen, we have all this energy, all these ideas, we’ve mobilized so many people, and we produce Mitt Romney,” he said. ‘Why couldn’t they produce a leader? Why couldn’t they really change the party? If Romney wins, the head of the Republican Party — the three most important people in Washington — will be Mitch McConnell, John Boehner and Mitt Romney. That’s the Republican main street establishment. The tea party will have a pretty limited effect.’”

***

“We’ve killed off the Rockefeller Republicans. In 2008 we had one candidate who was pro-abortion, one candidate who opposed Clinton’s impeachment, we had one candidate who wanted to shut down Guantanamo, voted against Bush’s tax cuts, called waterboarding torture, oh, and that’s the one we ran.

“We have killed off Rockefeller Republicans. Basically all of them have conservative positions now. I think Romney is appealing. He’s gentlemanly. I think that’s what you need from looking at how Reagan ran in 1980.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6 7

There was a bit more of a family feel about it.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Some of the regulars have been put off by the newbies.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 1:59 AM

That was bizarre, the page flipped and there was nothing there. Here I’ll put something there.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:00 AM

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Sorry about your sister in law…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

KOOLAID2

Undergrad years not at U of Nebraska. Law school years at U of Missouri (Columbia). I despise the Huskers. Sorry you made such an ass of yourself.

Would gladly join you in the Johnny Rodgers writing contest. Let’s do Tom Osborne, too.

Go, Tigers!

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Johnny Rogers played for Oklahoma Sooner…HIS azz… single handily beat the snot out of Nebraska… Was the best evah. Had arthritis and did not do well afterwards.

KOOLAID2 on February 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Some of the regulars have been put off by the newbies.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 1:59 AM

As a newbie myself, I think that was the intention of several of them.

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

“Are you a neurosurgeon?” – Yes, I am.

Now don’t you look downright silly?

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Ah. Reduced to outright fabrication in order to try and save face? Poor Horace. All right. I’ll let you off the hook. I’ll just say that you are entitled to your opinion, even if it is counter to the opinion of every knowledgeable expert in the field and even though it is contrary to all new information we have on the way the brain functions. :-D

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Yes I know, we are a motley crew. Especially the ones that pee on the rug throw up on the sofa and don’t offer to clean up. I try hard not to do that. 7%’s drinking games and all.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Sorry about your sister in law…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Thank you. It caught us off guard, I have to admit. Even though she was sick, we were still surprised.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 1:49 AM

It does have a family feel. We have lost some really wonderful commenters but you never know why some leave. I sometimes wonder if I shouldn’t get a life. New folks can bother some but a lot of people don’t like change. It’s interesting.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:04 AM

John the Libertarian

“Bigot?” “Pigeon holing according to geography?”

My father was from Nebraska, my mother was from Alabama.

In 1968 I was making friends with brown-colored people in the Philippines.

Did you do the same during your military service? Oh, you are not a veteran? Well, I am agog, simply agog.

You twenty-somethings who live in their mommy’s basement are a real hoot.

Oh, and my ancestors were from Ireland and the Kingdom of Bohemia. Bunch of dumb Bohunks and Micks according to geographic logic.

I would expect an exalted site such as Hot Gas to provide better fish than you.

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

I saw what you said to the midwesternprincess yesterday. You and I came in on the same day, both slightly dinged up, trying desperately to improve. I’m with you, the site has been good for me. I have needed the time to mend. Any way I just wanted to mention it to you.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Look..My wife Gisele wants to know why the f**k you dropped that pass last night in the Super Bowl??
Tom Brady..:):)

Dire Straits on February 7, 2012 at 2:06 AM

As a newbie myself, I think that was the intention of several of them.

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Actually, it was more than that. It was the timing. Emotions are running so high and people are so worried about the outcome of this election. Then you have the people who’ve been on the outside wishing they could express their opinions, HA opened the floodgates and voila! a recipe for conflict. And some of the new commenters really don’t add anything to the discussion. Several of them have been banned already, but there are a couple of others…I’ve started an email to Ed or Allah several times about some of these characters and then thought better of it. When it gets bad enough you just know when it’s time to blow the whistle and throw down the flag.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:06 AM

:-)

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Dire Straits on February 7, 2012 at 1:53 AM

LOL! Sorry!

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 1:53 AM

That’s good. Sometimes people just need to find their stride.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I would expect an exalted site such as Hot Gas to provide better fish than you.

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:05 AM

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that certain things from your background or past give you a free pass to say whatever crazy or offensive thing you like. Well, you may be free to say it, but don’t expect to get away with it.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:04 AM

There was one thread in particular,I can’t remember the topic now,but you all were going on and on about the various cars you had dealt with. It was very telling. It was funny.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Are you okay?

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:09 AM

cynccook

Not “every knowledgeable expert.” I disagree.

How do you know I am not a neurosurgeon? A quite unwarranted assumption on your part with no proof or evidence whatsoever.

Jeez. You make it too easy. Barrel, load, shoot, dead fish – over and over.

Did you total up those years you provided rehabilitation services? I’m a geezer and can’t wait forever, so chop-chop!

If you don’t have the years, I will accept your degrees in Rehabilitation Counseling. Rehabilitation Placement or an MSW. Get goin’, girl. Time’s a wastin’!

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Are you okay?

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:09 AM

He’s fine. He’s pretending to himself that we are “fish in a barrel” for him.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:07 AM

haner was just asking for it going from thread to thread dropping the f-bomb. Just the night before he had sworn off Hot Air, for the second time in 2 weeks.

Somebody said he couldn’t do the deed himself so he committed death by moderator. lol

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Could you tell what the picture was on the thread? Did it start off being about music and Ed was filling in for a vacationing Allah? He used a picture of Jim Croce.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Meeeeeee!
Happy Birthday to Me!

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

My background has nothing to do with this. I don’t have to be a mechanic to see when a car has a flat tire. You are an attorney, not a neurosurgeon and if this is the best you can do, I wonder at how effective you were as an attorney.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:13 AM

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

I have been where you are, the target.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

LOL Yes, I remember that. Poor guy, he just sort of fell apart there at the end. Oh well, it’s not for everyone.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Happy Birthday!

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM

YAY! Happy birthday!

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Are you okay?

Cindy Munford
on February 7, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Pretty much. Left foot hurts, but when you get over sixty a different body part hurts everyday for no reason at all.

Great birthday on Sunday. Kids and friends called. Got a great present from a friend who is a Professor at UMass-Boston. Even got a birthday card from the Mizzou Alumni Association.

Gonna have dinner with the four grown children next weekend. Had to cancel this weekend due to the blizzard.

Hope you are also well back in ol’ Virginny.

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM

You know it may have been the Croce thread, Dire was there, pre smiley.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I have been where you are, the target.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Ha Ha. I’ve been thinking of it the opposite way. Horace is hard to pin down. Really his outburst is indefensible but he doesn’t want to admit it and now he’s trying to save face by making an irrelevant point about the fact that I am not a Rehabilitation Aide or something. Ridiculous.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:16 AM

John the Libertarian on February 7, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Yep. If “they” don’t like themselves “they” aren’t going to like anything else, thus making life miserable for two…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Happy Birthday! 27?

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Dire was there, pre smiley.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I can’t imagine Dire without his smiley. lol

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM

Happy Birthday! How many candles on that cake this year? 21? 22?

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I’m back in Florida now. I am sorry your plans got postponed but glad they could be rescheduled. I’m starting to feel the older body aches and assume it will just get worse.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:18 AM

I worked in the field of rehabilitation care with national organizations such a CCS for 15 years while also being an adjunct professor of business and criminal law.

The persons I worked with were those with chronic and severe mental illnesses, autism, severe retardation and traumatic brain injuries, both open and closed.

I concluded, from my experience, that there are four real mental illnesses – Autism,
retardation, schizophrenia and traumatic brain injuries.

The rest are character defects, IMHO. Drink to much? Drink less-don’t blame it on alcoholism. No one put the bottle to your mouth and forced it down your throat. (And I speak as an alcoholic myself)

Depression? Quit whining, get off your butt and do something. Chemical inbalance in the brain? Give me a break! How much serotonin is normal? How do they measure serotonin? Fantasy Land.

Got a “personality disorder?” Take responsibility for your own actions and quit being a jerk all the time.

Eat too little? Eat more. Eat too much? Eat less. And so forth.

Voluntary actions are voluntary actions, except for the four conditions I listed above. Get over thyself.

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Urf. I work in a hospital and see people who are 65 lbs who think they are perfectly fine and would rather cut off their arm than gain another pound. There’s the other side of the coin with people who will quite literally eat themselves into an obesity related death.

There’s no way you can say that people who are on the extremes of this are not mentally ill. Sorry.

While I agree on your basic premise of personal responsibility and be in charge, it’s dangerous to lump them all in the same basket.

kim roy on February 7, 2012 at 2:19 AM

cynccook

Years? Rehab services? Degrees in Rehab? Clock keeps ticking.

Actually, very effective attorney. Good elected Prosecutor and six years doing securities litigation exclusively in federal court in St. Louis.

As Casey Stengel once said, “You can look it up.”

Et vous?

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:19 AM

I can’t imagine Dire without his smiley. lol

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM

I know, it was odd.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM

I really should turn in, so night all. Thanks again for the kind thoughts, everyone. You’re all very kind. Horace, you had better sharpen up that game a little, my friend. Not an impressive effort tonight, not impressive by any standards. ;-)

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

That one started out music and went to cars and Ed played in the thread for a while. It was a good one. We have got some of the funniest and most knowledgeable people here.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:21 AM

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM

goodnight.

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:21 AM

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Very cryptic!!!

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Dire Straits on February 7, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Cuz he threw it behind me (Wes Welker)

Cuz I was gonna get my hat handed to me (Hernandez)

Cuz he under threw me (Bronkowski)…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

“Are you a neurosurgeon?” – Yes, I am.

Now don’t you look downright silly?

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 1:58 AM

No, it doesn’t. Someone has to graduate at the bottom of the class and it doesn’t mean you know what you are doing. After all, it keeps the trial lawyers happy.

You’ve been very rude and condescending and embarrassing those that have tried to support you.

kim roy on February 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Cindy Munford

My doctor once told me “After sixty it is all downhill, and I mean straight downhill.

Keep in mind that no matter how you feel, tomorrow will be worse, and the day after that will be worse, and the day after the day after will be worse.

Just tryin’ to prepare ye.

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

“haner” got whacked?…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

cynccook

Great fun. Good night. When, or if, you ever get to my level will be even more fun.

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

As Casey Stengel once said, “You can look it up.”

Et vous?

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:19 AM

For the final time: your work experience as some kind of menial health aide does not qualify you to make pronouncements about the validity of mental illness. You look foolish for doing so. This is not about me, it is about you. Do you understand that? Because I genuinely do not know of simpler language to use for you. Alcoholism, depression and other illnesses are not “character flaws.” They’re just not. You are not a neurologist or an expert in the area by any stretch of the imagination. You spoke dismissively and flippantly about a whole host of complicated subjects and now you are too proud to admit that you are wrong. Because you are wrong, and if you would like to provide me with an email address, I will gladly fill your inbox with the research to prove it. Now. Answer that directly, Horace, and quit dissembling. It makes you look weak.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

I appreciate the warning but I have to tell you I am the eternal Pollyanna optimist and plan to fight it the best I can.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

He kinda indicated he wanted to, strange, said the place was like crack or something to that effect.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

LoLz..Good to see you ..:)

Dire Straits on February 7, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Yep, I only read a bit of the thread, I can’t tell if he got the hammer for being a poor winner or a couple of f-bombs.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:29 AM

kim roy on February 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

He’s not really a neurosurgeon. He’s a retired lawyer. He was just saying that for effect. As in, what if I really were a neurosurgeon, wouldn’t you feel silly then? If he were really a neurosurgeon and said all those silly things, I’d have grave doubts about the entire profession.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Even when you’re hungover from those dang drinking games?

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 1:39 AM

(forgot to turn off the computer after putting litte 7% to bed west coast time)

Sorry for jumping on you on the other thread…

… you have been a an added asset to this site since you jumped into the pool, just like Flora.

My apologies…

… Good Night and see you around!

Seven Percent Solution on February 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM

kim roy

Profound reply.

Why, if you hadn’t dropped out after the tenth grade, I bet you coulda been somebody.

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM

I’m really going to go to bed now. Goodnight everyone.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:27 AM

1 Mittbot down, tfm to go…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

One more I nearly forgot about. Got shed of one named nice-poltergeist, I think that was its name. Gave it plenty of time to walk it back, wasn’t having any of it, the hammer swung. Yeah that one earned it.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Study: Pollyanna Will Outlive Everyone

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Good night, I think I’ll turn in too. Good night all.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Missed that one, too. I don’t even remember seeing that moniker before now…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Nite, CM…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Seven Percent Solution on February 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Thanks. Good night.

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Goodnight for the last time, all. Now Horace will just have himself to play with.

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Cindy Munford

Pollyanna is 99 years old this year and aches all over ever’ day.

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Its here if you want to have a peek. Fairly quick, one of those where it might have slid by.

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Yes, and Ed left the message for all to see.

Marizela is probably hanging out in heaven, with god and stuff.

Amen!

[Ed: It's hard to believe that anyone would object to bringing attention to the case of a missing young woman, especially one related to a close friend of mine. However, we thankfully don't have to deal with this person and his vile, despicable, and emotionally crippled point of view any longer. Buh-bye, troll.]

nice_poltergeist on February 4, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

kim roy on February 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Retired lawyer. Now that makes a bit more sense. He’s probably seen things that would make our short hairs curl with respect to responsibility avoidance, but still there’s a time and a place and should still know better to make sweeping generalizations.

I’ve seen doctors that would make Horace seem like Florence Nightingale so for me it was entirely believable.

Good night!

kim roy on February 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

I have been where you are, the target.

Cindy Munford on February 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM

I was asking about you in the last day or two since I hadn’t seen your name on any of the threads. Now I know. I thought you had been “turned off” from the overall process.

Happy Birthday!

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Thank you. :)

BTW – Where’s Brutus been? Has he been around the other threads? This is the only one I’ve really checked out today.

Happy Birthday! 27?

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Happy Birthday! How many candles on that cake this year? 21? 22?

cynccook on February 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM

The ripe ‘ol age of 28. :)

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

kim roy

Profound reply.

Horace on February 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Nice try. No cookie for you. Someone as bitter as you must have really been kicked in the head hard at least once. Peace be with you.

kim roy on February 7, 2012 at 2:40 AM

“haner” got whacked?…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I was sad to see haner go.

He was going on a tirade during that one thread of I think caucus votes.

And just the previous night he was saying that he wouldn’t be around because he didn’t want to brag.

You can point out the bots such as haner and jailbreak. I wonder when jb gets the boot?

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

I new I was close. Memory is getting better. Happy Birthday!

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Happy BD, Midwestprincesse

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Only saw him post once, early morning in Sunday’s QOTD.

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM

I new I was close. Memory is getting better. Happy Birthday!

Bmore on February 7, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Thank you. :)

A little while ago, I did a Google search to see what other “visionaries” or important people also had February birthdays and I was astonished at how many there were.

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Good night John Boy, yeah, Ann has lost it, but Newt it stupider than her. Wow, I feel safe in such “conservative circles”. Heh.

jollybird on February 7, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Happy BD, Midwestprincesse…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Sooo classic. I love it!

But where’s the Britney? NSYNC? Miranda Lambert? Anyone?

Just kidding. :)

I’ve seen Cher and Celine Dion in concert, along with Nas, Usher and Bon Jovi. I’m all over.

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Cindy Munford has class. A rare trait, especially among blogs.
HA should send her a check..she adds a lot.

Jailbreak? name says it…waiting for the ban hammer. I don’t even thin they are Romney supporter’s..dem trolls.

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Bmore and Flora Duh

Nice guy picking on MM”s niece. Kinda reminds me of the clown that loudtalked Ed’s wife on one thread last year. That guy isn’t around anymore either…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Think

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:46 AM

You’re all over the tickets no one wants!!!

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:46 AM

I am 38, your list is odd. Guess I am still cool ;)

Catch up.

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Goodnight all.

Have a pleasant Tuesday! And remember, I was born at 5:04 P.M. :)

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:51 AM

You’re all over the tickets no one wants!!!

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Howling! LOL

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM

That was before I got in but I do remember reading about it.

Time for me to turn in. Goodnight.

Flora Duh on February 7, 2012 at 2:54 AM

You’re all over the tickets no one wants!!!

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Haha – But I dislike Romney too?

Bon Jovi is gooooood. As is Celine Dion. I also saw O-Town, the knock-off NSYNC group – hahaha.

I saw Martina McBride too. Country is generally my favorite.

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Nite, Duh…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I dislike Willard

Midwestprincesse on February 7, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Whats that mean? Sorry- didn’t read all comments.

Mid Princess seems okay except for musical taste.

Where is Carbon-footprint?

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Carbon Dude
-calling you to teach some music to a young soul here.

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 2:57 AM

I hit submit, not preview…

*****************************

You got that going for ya…Jovi ok. Celine is awful…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 3:04 AM

As a glam rock chick…Jovi sucked. Better then the rest she named.
She is ready for a gay club. If you knew me, you would laugh with me.

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Where is Carbon-footprint?

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I haven’t seen CF around much lately…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 3:11 AM

I am not always around but haven’t seen him either. Good guy. I call him my music man. He keeps things chill here.

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 3:16 AM

bazil9

Pretty much anything Boz plays is “chill”…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 3:33 AM

This guy, too

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Thx Gohawgs-nice tunes.

I prefer rock but we need chill here sometimes. Lord knows!

Palmer has a good voice. Give him that.

I miss Hornet sting here- that’s my bff on HA. We can go music in any category.

I think that when we can talk about music..it is easier when we disagree otherwise. A bond if you will. We agree on more then we think. Sometimes a small thing can show that.

bazil9 on February 7, 2012 at 3:49 AM

bazil(,

HS is off drooling over her Walker, Texas Ranger poster…

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 3:52 AM

bazil9

R&R would be my 1st choice, too. Like our midwest princess I’ll listen to a wide range of music –though I shy away from the sheeeit she listens to!!!

Gohawgs on February 7, 2012 at 3:57 AM