Video: The Grand Jihad

posted at 5:25 pm on February 3, 2012 by Tina Korbe

This little video does exactly what it was intended to do: It makes me want to buy Andrew McCarthy’s book The Grand Jihad. If it wasn’t exactly easy to see what was going on during the Arab Spring, subsequent developments in the Middle East have made it clear that the Spring has made way for an increasingly Islamist Autumn. The Muslim Brotherhood stands ready to reap the harvest the protesters planted.

Comments

Jihad!

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Made it thru the mill.

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Surprise

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Because indefinitely oppressing people is the answer…

ernesto on February 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

KOOLAID2

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Hey Bmore was 1st, 2nd and 3rd~~all at 5:27pm.

I have never seen that before. (:

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 5:30 PM

KOOLAID2

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I’m on your azz!

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Because indefinitely oppressing people is the answer…

ernesto on February 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

It’s worked with welfare in America.

kirkill on February 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I love these videos, Of course I’m someone who fell in love with Opera, because of Bugs Bunny.

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I’m on your azz!

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I saw you.

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Hey Bmore was 1st, 2nd and 3rd~~all at 5:27pm.

I have never seen that before. (:

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Well hey!
Just wait until you see the new and improved 2012 Arab Spring!

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM

But we are in the process of dismantling our nuclear deterrent, downsizing our military while expanding and increasing funding of TSA. Because Obama considers the American people the real threat.

Why do we need an expanded TSA if we are downsizing our military? This is a very important question.

JellyToast on February 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Hey Bmore was 1st, 2nd and 3rd~~all at 5:27pm.

I have never seen that before. (:

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 5:30 PM

And I just woke up from my nap. Advice; Take naps.

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM

How he wrote “Islam Must Dominate” in one swipe really took some guts. I applaud this man, but I recognize the threat of it all, so I don’t have to buy the book.

The Nerve on February 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Because indefinitely oppressing people is the answer…

ernesto on February 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Word.

It’s a tough question of what will happen, what can happen, what should happen next. But the idea that hundreds of millions of people should indefinately live in militarist police states because the alternative MIGHT, (and thats a big might) be worse is just cynical. Evil even.

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Obama
“duped”

or

“complicit”

????

CrazyGene on February 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I saw you.

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Did you see the name of the person that kept you from FOUR? PROGRESSIVE!

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM

CrazyGene on February 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM

His continued actions clearly point to COMPLICIT.

kirkill on February 3, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Because indefinitely oppressing people is the answer…

ernesto on February 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

You’re right because that is what the Muslim Brotherhood will do to everyone – no matter their faith it will never be pure enough for the Brotherhood.

Hmmm what WWII figure does that remind you of – purity, a pure race…?

Anyway, great mini-view into history in that video.

batterup on February 3, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I find the artistry to be VERY distracting. I chose to simply listen to the narrative. I think it would be much better to simply show some pictures or already drawn diagrams.

mydh12 on February 3, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Did you see the name of the person that kept you from FOUR? PROGRESSIVE!

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Yes, but I never thought of going for four. Gives me an idea though. ernesto is apparently the in house commi or in this case then in house islamofascist I suppose. He won’t play with you. Try.

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:40 PM

“What’s your point…?” – Barack Hussein Obowma

Seven Percent Solution on February 3, 2012 at 5:41 PM

PBHO will now distance himself from the Arab Spring and blame the results on Bush.

Bishop on February 3, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Because indefinitely oppressing people is the answer…

ernesto on February 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

What do you think the Muslim Brotherhood is going to do to them, Fidel?
If the Muslim Brotherhood promised to give you welfare, you would help put the boot on the necks of the people that protested for their freedom.
Why don’t you back to Cuba? Idiot.

BedBug on February 3, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Did you see the name of the person that kept you from FOUR? PROGRESSIVE!

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Fidel is so hot for Cuba AND welfare, I’m betting if we all gave a dollar, he would go back home.

BedBug on February 3, 2012 at 5:44 PM

of course you’d turn to the raving lunatic.

also, too, i like how the vid calls the early ikhwan ‘virulently anti-colonial,’ as if colonial rule was some kind of laudable concept.

also, the ‘mapping islam’ project was led by a well-known white supremacist, but neither the producers of the video or tina have any objection to promoting it.

sesquipedalian on February 3, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Nah, ernesto is alright. Well ok he’s from NYC which is an automatic strike against anyone, but who am I to talk, I’m a Minnesotan.

Bishop on February 3, 2012 at 5:47 PM

BedBug on February 3, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Hey BedBug, here’s mine $, Matter of fact I feel charitable today. Here’s a couple more. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Obama
“duped”

or

“complicit”

????

CrazyGene on February 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Complicit dupe.

squint on February 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Well, a few people were objecting to the Arab Spring. They were right. Spring has not turned into anything lovely and blooming, that’s for sure.

redgypsy on February 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Too bad they dont show this in schools.

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Bishop on February 3, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Well if he’s from NYC and you say so okay. How do I get all my $ back now?

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:51 PM

TRUE DAT……

The west is being PLAYED for a SUCKAH

Kuffar on February 3, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Definitely buy it, Tina. Excellent book. I snagged the last copy before our Borders closed their doors. Still reading it.

PatriotGal2257 on February 3, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Agreed, Super Bowl Ad? We could all contribute a $.

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:53 PM

sesquipedalian on February 3, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Can someone whos Jewish be a “white supremacist”? You use this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 5:59 PM

BedBug on February 3, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 5:49 PM

He’s flying back on a cargo plane. We can use the remainder of the money for beer.

BedBug on February 3, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I remember some whack-job on Fox putting up a big map and saying that there would be a bunch of fire-catching and then the whole area would be wind up in Sharia ashes.

Can’t remember his name. He got fired or something.

Glad that nut’s gone.

Axe on February 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM

“How Islam and The Left Sabotage America.” That’s not divisive at all!
Is there any kind of disaster this douche won’t pray for, just as long as it hurts Obama’s re-election chances? This is probably one of the idiots hoping Ghaddafi would rout the rebels just so it would make Obama look bad.

Constantine on February 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM

BedBug on February 3, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Bishop said we have to let him stay. Bishop does like beer though, I think? What kind of beer BedBug?

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 6:10 PM

“How Islam and The Left Sabotage America.” That’s not divisive at all!

Constantine on February 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Those are good factual points that point out how the vid is wrong.. Oh wait

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 5:59 PM

people who argue that whites are genetically superior to blacks are generally called white supremacists. next time, be so kind and click on the bloody link.

sesquipedalian on February 3, 2012 at 6:23 PM

and the brotherhood’s infiltration into our halls of power continues unabated…..thanks grover!

thedevilinside on February 3, 2012 at 6:37 PM

BedBug on February 3, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Fair enough. Every party needs a piñata. Sam Adams with a few Blue Moons do it?

BedBug on February 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

That Video Illustrates Exactly Why I’m A Paul Supporter.

What you warmongers always forget to mention is that the reason groups like the Muslim Brotherhood prosper is because of our foreign intervention over many years. It’s a great motivating factor in their growth. If every single thing that’s said in the video is true, then it’s all the more reason to stop intervening in the middle east.

All you guys do is seek policies which will continually seek to stir up more anti-Americanism because of an inability to look back at what we’ve helped motivate through our own policies. I believe we can have a more secure and better financial future if we stop motivating acts of terror against us.

But, let’s face it – I’m a Ron Paul supporter who believes in a limited government and a limited foreign policy of no nation-building.

I’m not a Republican anymore than you’re a conservative.

Good luck with your war against an entire race and culture. I’m sure the more you pursue war with them, you’ll never have to admit any culpability in Arab-U.S. relations. It’s not conservative to analyze our own mistakes! Nationalism!

The irony here is in this video is that we force our culture on them, and then you act stunned when they try and do the same thing to us.

At some point you will realize how dangerous your foreign policy views are and how they’re ultimately motivating the very thing you think is a danger to our surivial.

I don’t think radical Islam, if left alone, is a danger to our survival. It’s the debt we accumulate, the resources we destroy in our war against Islam that’s a threat to our long term survival.

fatlibertarianinokc on February 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM

BedBug on February 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I’ll grab some Heineken Dark. We will be set. Let the drinking Begin! Hold it what are the drinking game rules. 7%’s not around. Every time HA says jihad! tonight. As you know Allah has a jihad thread up. Or we could go with every time someone complains to Allah. Lets do both. ; )

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM

fatlibertarianinokc on February 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Agree with you in all, but this especially bears repeating. There are plenty of free, wealthy, advanced countries that have never felt the wrath of Islam. The excuse that Islamists are motivated by their hatred of American “freedoms” is lazy, dishonest, and idiotic.

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Really??—which ones might those be??

Dollayo on February 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM

sesquipedalian on February 3, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I did click on the link sunshine.

Jews are not called white supremacists except by people who dont seem to understand what white supremacists believe. Would he be a black supremacist if he thought black are genetically to asians? No the word you would be looking for is fool, bigot something in that order. It aint that hard.

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 7:06 PM

. If it wasn’t exactly easy to see what was going on during the Arab Spring,

Us greasy Islamophobic hipsters saw this at its inception. Knowing Islam will do that for you.

Muslims like ernesto can cry for beautiful Islam all they wish. The ideology has made useless slaves out of many once vibrant civilizations and by nature oppresses its subjects and never stops seeking to destroy contrary thought in all. The wise angry young Paulbots, like Islam, has the answer.

BL@KBIRD on February 3, 2012 at 7:21 PM

The following statement has nothing to do with anyone’s mancrush on the narrator:

Romney/Whittle ’12!

itsnotaboutme on February 3, 2012 at 7:29 PM

the video acts as if Obama is ignorant to this all…I would say he is supporting it.

albill on February 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM

That Video Illustrates Exactly Why I’m A Paul Supporter.

Yes yes, thats why your a Paul suporter. Cause its always the fault of the US.

If everything in the video is true we should stick our head in the sand and ignore that “Islam must dominate across national lines” and that mosques here are promoting violent texts for Jihad? Really?

Again its our fault and we should just ignore things till they get out of control.

Believing that doesnt change reality of whats going on over there.

I’m not a Republican anymore than you’re a conservative.

Your not conservative and neither is Paul. Your libertarian.

Yeah we’re at war with an entire race and culture. You’d think we’d be bombing that race and killing them where we found them if we were but whatever.

More like we’re stunned that given the history of Islam there are people who think that whats going on in the video was anything other than inevitable.

At some point you might realize that sticking your head in the sand doesnt make reality go away no matter how badly you believe otherwise.

fatlibertarianinokc on February 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM

You dont think radical islam is a danger, we get it. Thats nice and if it was just you who would pay the price if your wrong I would say more power to you. What you would suggest would get alot of others killed if not so please forgive me if I doubt you.

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Really??—which ones might those be??

Dollayo on February 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Luxembourg, something like that.

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Whittle does great work.

Midas on February 3, 2012 at 8:19 PM

fatlibertarianinokc on February 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I seem to recall that during the last few decades, the U.S. intervened a few times on behalf of muslims. Under President Reagan, we tried to help muslims in Afghanistan against Soviet occupiers. Under President Clinton, we intervened in Bosnia and Kosovo against Serbian wrongdoing against muslims (such as the perported “genocide” carried out by Serbian leader Milosevic). Yet, none of that seems to have bought us any good will in the muslim world. Instead, it was during Clinton’s time in office, as he was trying to help muslims in the Balkans, that Al Qaeda started attacking Americans. Conversely, I can’t recall a single Al Qaeda attack against any Serbs, either in Serbia or Bosnia.

More recently, there seems to have been quite a bit of islamic terrorism against people in Nigeria, Thailand and the Philippines. Where have these countries wrongly intervened in the muslim world?

I don’t think radical Islam, if left alone, is a danger to our survival.

We tried leaving them alone after the Soviets left Afghanistan. During the next few years, the Taliban was formed, eventually took over most of that country, and hosted Al Qaeda. Leaving them alone doesn’t seem to have worked.

Seeing their actions as nothing more than a response to ours is itself an attempt to force our culture on them, at least in terms of judging their actions. Over 200 years ago, another group of muslim terrorists, whom history remembers as the Barbary pirates, were attacking Americans on the high seas. At this time, there were no American troops in the Middle East (and hardly any even in America), and no Israel to support. A meeting was arranged between John Adams (ambassador to the UK), Thomas Jefferson (ambassador to France), and an emissary from one of the Barbary states that were supporting the pirates. When asked the reason for the attacks, the emissary told Adams and Jefferson that according to the Koran, muslims had a duty to fight countries that were not under islamic rule.

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

As I’ve pointed out above, there are countries that have mistreated muslims, and thus may be seen as having provoked islam (such as Serbia), but have not felt its wrath, and countries that have not done anything to provoke muslims (such as Thailand), that have felt its wrath anyway. Another example of the latter case would be France, which endured rioting by muslims a few years back, even after not only refraining from joining our invasion of Iraq, but even opposing it.

Bigfoot on February 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM

of course you’d turn to the raving lunatic.

sesquipedalian on February 3, 2012 at 5:46 PM

righhttt..getting the truth from a well written books makes one crazy..well send me off to the loony bin then..i have this book..it’s great

robert spencer ,pamela geller, glen beck and other freedom fighters predicted this outcome from the very beginning.. i agreed with them and knew this so called arab spring would be far from that..it’s just the beginning of the caliphate

sadsushi on February 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Really??—which ones might those be??

Dollayo on February 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM

China, world’s 2nd largest economy (granted some Uighers gave them some trouble, but not asmuch as the Tibetan Buddhists. Would you claim Buddhism is a dangerous ideology? Didn’t think so.)
Japan, world’s 3rd largest economy.
Germany, world’s 4th largest economy.
France, world’s 5th largest economy. Name an Islamic terrorist attack that happened there, and don’t come back with the recurring secular riots.
Brazil, world’s 7th largest economy.

All of these with the exception of China have just as much freedom and wealth as the US. Some of them have much more. Some idiot earlier sarcastically mentioned Luxembourg. It is one of many dozens of small countries that also has never been attacked by Islamists, yet it is wealthy and free.

Idiots who convince themselves that Islamists hate the US “for its freedoms” or “because its succesful” are pathetic unthinking turds.

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I find it incomprehensible that the left complained about Bush’s foreign policy embarrassing the US, but thinks that Obama’s foreign policy is acceptable. That effing bozo has been played for a sucker by every tinpot dictator on the planet. They’re all snickering at him. Meanwhile, he’s deliberately insulted all our allies.

The only thing I can conclude is that the left hates it when US foreign policy promotes US interests, and prefers to have the US be humiliated in front of the entire world.

philwynk on February 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Bigfoot on February 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Where did you ignoramouses get this “fact” from? Glenn Beck?

Guess what, there were also pirates in the Caribbean. And Southeast Asia. Who weren’t anything close to Muslims, yet they attacked American-flagged ships. Under your pathetic, racist logic, this would mean: Europeans and Asians have always been at jihad with Amurrrika!!! Durrrr!!! Afterall, thats what you idiots love to claim about Islam…

Nevermind that the first country in the world to recognize the US was ISLAMIC.

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Bigfoot on February 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM

The Taliban and al-qaeda couldn’t have done it without disgusting useful (American) idiots like you. Seriously, spend 5 minutes and check out the genesis of the Taliban and al-qaeda.

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Because indefinitely oppressing people is the answer…

ernesto on February 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Finally, we agree!

Let the Islamists take over. It is high time we dealt with Islam once and for all. We’ve ignored the problem for five hundred years. Now is the time to see these vermin for what they are and exterminate them so they don’t continue to infest and threaten civilization.

Odysseus on February 3, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Odysseus on February 3, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Gee, what would happen if you referred to followers of another Middle-Eastern religion as “vermin” and called for their genocide….

Hypocrisy and hatred on display again at Hotair, I see. Would this site allow similar despicable comments to be made about Christians or Jews? It is really disgusting.

“Odysseus”, you are as bad as the worst Islamist. Go to bed knowing you share the same hate-filled ideology as the likes of Bin Laden. You just pick a different target. You are garbage.

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Nice name calling there but its par for the course from you. I guess that when you dont have an argument. Who claimed they hate us for our freedom and why do you think everyone believes that. Its a nice way to paint everyone so you dont have to actually argue a point, I dont know maybe like how the vid has the facts wrong or something like that. Naaa, you dont seem to be able so name calling it is.

As for France I guess the GIA never did any thing there right? As for China it doesnt matter what someone else did, islamic teerorist did stuff so sorry, its off you list sunshine. Brazil I seem to remember a islamist gunning down some school children. Didnt some muslims kill somepeople in germany after ask thier religion.

Heck maybe we should make a list of all countries where islam is murdering people for no good reason other than the people not being muslims. Be a really really long one. But you keep calling names and trotting out strawmen.

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Where did you ignoramouses get this “fact” from? Glenn Beck?
Daikokuco

The Barbary Corsairs ruled the waves of the Meditteranean for hundreds of years. They boasted “The Christians cannot float a plank on the Meditteranean without being afraid we will take it”. They took approximately 1 million white slaves as far north as Ireland, Iceland and Norway in their razzias (raids).

Good book on the subject: “White Gold: The extraordinary story of Thomas Pellow and North Africa’s one million European slaves” by Giles Milton. This book, among many others, outlines the direct link between slavery, razzia and jihad which is grounded in Classical Islamic Theology.

As others have (tried to) explain to you: Islam divides the world into two groups, the dar al-Islam (house of Islam) and the dar al-harb, the house of war (there’s a bit of a clue hidden deep in that classification if you care to look). It hates the dar al-harb for its own reasons. This can only be termed our fault because we exist.

In current times the focus of jihad is the West (including Germany, France, many examples of jihad & Islamic supremacism in those countries are around) and Israel. Israel is hated not because of the existence of Israel alone but because Islam and its founder have a deep hatred for the Jews they first encountered who resisted their message. This would be called religiously motivated rascism in a sane world.

China’s Uighars have proven troublesome but China has been content to oppress them while continuing to direct Muslim angst to the West & Israel. Huntington correctly talks about “Islam’s bloody borders”, noting that wherever Islam encounters the Other there is bloodshed. Look around the world – Indonesia, Nigeria, the Phillipines, Thailand – non-Western peoples fighting with Islamic peoples. Their is only one common denominator here and it is not American “Imperialism”.

Quite a few of us here understand Islam very well indeed. It might be advantageous for you to do significantly more research before challenging what are very well historically & theologically grounded statements.

All the best

Liam1304 on February 3, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Oh, don’t misunderstand, I never said that Islamists hate the US for it freedoms or because of its success. They hate us for who we are, or rather who we are not, ie Muslims. They are taught in their own holy texts to hate non-Muslims, that they are infidels, unbelievers, the enemy!

Dollayo on February 3, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Yes Odysseus you just as bad as those guys that cut off Daniel Pearl. Your a bad bad man, one of the worst /s

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Dollayo on February 3, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Hes not misunderstanding anything, he knows what hes doing. Hes just dishonest.

Sultanofsham on February 3, 2012 at 10:30 PM

daikokuco is “islamist apologist a$$-clown” in ‘tard speak…see, we can call you names too ya piece of trash….

thedevilinside on February 3, 2012 at 10:39 PM

God bless Bill Whittle… Please…!

Rugged Individual on February 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM

hmmmmm

seems that daiko-cuckoo has been trained at Salafist schools. Congratulations, you must have been the valedictorian there.

Zooid on February 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Until recently I always figured ‘we’, real American patriots, could take out any homeland threat. Personally a 12 gauge was all I figured was needed for me to protect my castle from the horde.

Until I was introduce to the “population clock” which tracks and predicts (based on current trends) the growth or birth of different people groups IN THE USA!

If you have children and grandchildren you owe them some education about what their future may hold.
Adapt and Overcome – Never Surrender -Semper Fi

jarhead0311 on February 4, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Well done Mr. Whittle. The graphics are the right touch to make what is a complex issue a bit more comprehensive.

The sadist part is the material discussed is so explosive,common law dictates this material is forbidden to be discussed in establishments serving alcohol. Ironically, the other forbidden topic is politics, which gives the fist topic, Religion, its legitimacy.

MSGTAS on February 4, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Bill whittle needs to be on TV for a wider audience.

Grunt on February 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Hey just dont show that in any NY police stations. You be very bad man and must apologize.

Greed on February 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Daikokuco on February 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Ron Paul, in pushing his “it’s kind of our fault that they hate us” Lefty-flavored schtick, loves to ask people if we’ve ever read their words. A better question would be, have YOU, Paul? Have you, Daikokuco?

Our talks with the infidel West and our conflict with them ultimately revolve around one issue — one that demands our total support, with power and determination, with one voice — and it is: Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually? Yes. There are only three choices in Islam: [1] either willing submission [conversion]; [2] or payment of the jizya, through physical, though not spiritual, submission to the authority of Islam; [3] or the sword — for it is not right to let him [an infidel] live. The matter is summed up for every person alive: Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die. (The Al Qaeda Reader, p. 42)

“This medieval threefold choice, then — conversion, subjugation, or the sword — is the ultimate source of conflict, not U.S foreign policy…”

CanofSand on February 5, 2012 at 2:21 PM