Santorum “Tebows” with supporters

posted at 6:35 pm on February 3, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Former Colorado Republican Rep. Tom Tancredo, who was himself a presidential candidate in 2008 and who is also known for his staunch attitude on social issues, endorsed Rick Santorum for president at an event in Colorado earlier this week. The endorsement itself was to be expected — Tancredo and Santorum ally naturally — but a picture Santorum took that day has since made the Internet rounds. The GOP presidential candidate dropped to one knee and clenched his fist to his forehead in a circle of similarly-posed supporters. His Iowa campaign manager posted the “Tebow” photo to Tumblr.

In the past, several of the presidential candidates sought the endorsement of the popular Denver Broncos quarterback himself. The favor of Tim Tebow today might not count for as much as it would have a month ago, when the possibility of a truly miraculous run and win at the Super Bowl still existed, but Tebow is still the object of fan fascination and his signature pose is increasingly iconic.

Santorum’s association of himself with the athlete makes complete sense on one very obvious level: They’re both stand-up men who aren’t shy about sharing their faith.

But is Santorum like Tebow in terms of lacking the traditional skills associated with his position? If we send him to the general, will he be able to compete? Santorum proves himself increasingly prepared for the national stage with his message discipline. Even as Mitt Romney lands himself in hot water for his optically-awful comments about “the poor” and as Newt Gingrich blames his decline on anybody but himself, Santorum steadily delivers his message, ramping up his efforts slowly but surely as money continues to pour in and the GOP increasingly takes a look at him. His win in Iowa shows that he’s capable of capturing unlikely victories — and it’s his plan to do that again and again in less-prominent-but-still-delegate-rich states. In the general, he’d aim to do that in some incredibly important swing states, including his home state of Pennsylvania.

News comes today, though, that Santorum might not make the ballot in Indiana. Vote counters in Marion County, Ind., suggest Santorum is a couple dozen signatures shy of the hurdle, but his campaign has asked for a recount and says they’re confident they have enough signatures to ensure Santorum’s name appears on the ballot. We’ll have to wait to see what’s true. In an election in which every last little move matters, any kind of perceived disorganization is costly — but, at a time when the nation has an enormous appetite for underdogs, Santorum might yet make it to the Super Bowl.

Comments

Perhaps we should rename it Frothying

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Your betters have no desire to have this decent man in the White House.
Forget about the guy and do what you’re told
Oh, and send more $$ to the GOP while you’re at it.

katy the mean old lady on February 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Pandering for the Tebow vote!

rubberneck on February 3, 2012 at 6:44 PM

They’re both stand-up men who aren’t shy about sharing their faith.

So why are they kneeling?

Emperor Norton on February 3, 2012 at 6:47 PM

The picture makes it look like they were as as devout as “the thinker” sculpture.

JimboHoffa on February 3, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Awesome!

celticdefender on February 3, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Aw.

Philly on February 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Tancredo and Santorum ally naturally

Two paisans–I get it.

Emperor Norton on February 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Perhaps we should rename it Frothying

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Despicable.

Shump on February 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Tina acts like most of the Republican media has not been in the tank for Romney while being quite over the top and often dishonest in their attacks on Gingrich. SHe also ignores Romney’s huge money advantage which allowed him to run like 60 ads for every 1 that Newt ran in Florida.

Mitt Romney’s speech when he lost SC wasn’t exactly classy.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM

What does frothy mean? It seems like all the Santy haters love to call him frothy. Maybe I’ll look it up in the Urban Dictionary and post it here.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Perhaps we should rename it Frothying

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Despicable.

Shump on February 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM

See, that’s funny.

Because I, for one, consider comparing homosexuals to people who rape children despicable.

But maybe that’s because I think raping children is in another league from consenting adults doing what consenting adults do.

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Go right ahead.

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Go Team Santorum!!!

multiuseless on February 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Could Romney have withstood a constant assault on him by much of our Republican media?

I don’t think so. This guy has be to be propped up by our media to win the nomination. In that regard, he is our Obama.

Romney’s too liberal to win this nomination without a lot of help from his friends in our media.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Am I the only one that is finding this continuous shilling for Santorum here at Hot Air coupled with the recent endorsement by Michelle Malkin a little disconcerting?

Can Santorum’s admirers that obviously includes Tina and Ed explain to me succinctly why I as a previous Perry supporter should even think of supporting a Big Govt. social conservative like Santorum?

We were told ad nauseum that the compassionate conservative era of Bush was over amid attempts to link Perry, despite he being the antithesis of a Big Govt. conservative, to such an era.

But now Santorum is all cool?

Michelle Malkin unloaded on Perry for his Gardasil EO among other things but saw Santorum – who as Senator even voted against a right-to-work bill – as more preferable? Why?

We had the one candidate that could have been the champion for all serious fiscal, social, and national defense conservatives but we watched as conservative media – including Fox News and to some extent Hot Air – threw him under the bus.

Now that we are left with a couple of clowns in Gingrich and Santorum, they are wondering why either of them can’t gain traction against Romney? I guess my warnings that only Perry could stop Romney went unheeded.

Now I recommend we just swallow the pill that is Romney and embrace his ‘inevitable’ defeat to Obama. It is what it is and the sooner we shut up and eat our peas – the better.

TheRightMan on February 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Go right ahead.

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Why don’t you tell us what it means…you remind of these redneck racists who call black people the n word like they got something there. You don’t have anything with this frothy thing. That’s my point.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Santorum “Tebows” with supporters

Romney “Coulters” with supporters……

portlandon on February 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Those consenting adults who consent to do what consenting adults often do, are still degenerates–even if it’s technically legal.

Mind you, this does not come from any religious teaching. The science is settled.

And every position that Ron Paul takes that’s correct–like being pro-life, or being 100% opposed to The Fed–is ruined because Libertarians (big L) don’t have the courage to condemn this barbarism.

Ooh, I’m not going to be invited to any of the Oscars parties now, am I?

Emperor Norton on February 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Lame.

Pathetic.

Sweater vest wearing goofball.

Stop embarrassing yourself. You are capped at 7%. Nobody wants you except 7% of the repubs. You have no chance in hell of becoming president. You have such a grating personality that you got your Newt kicked in at your last senate race.

Give it the newt up. You have no newting chance in newt of winning any newting state.

So newt off already.

Mitt is in it to win it. And like all things the great Mitt does, he wins. Ask he 30 million bucks if you dont believe me.

Oh and to mr and mrs sarah palin, newt you.

Jailbreak on February 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM

As a Coloradoan I endorse this 100%.

Another thing to note; Santorum is actually the only candidate who made the effort to come out to meet voters here on the Western Slope of CO. I made up my mind to vote for Santorum awhile back, this only reinforces that.

Norwegian on February 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Well I think Santy’s comparison is legit to a degree, as both homosexuality and pedophlia are physiologically abnormal. A lot of gay people want to deny this, but that’s like saying epilepsy is normal b/c some people have epilepsy. I have epilepsy, it’s not normal, and I would scoff if people said it was b/c they didn’t want to hurt my feelings or whatever their reasoning is for denying a basic, easy truth.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM

TheRightMan on February 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Ginsburg and Kennedy will likely both step down after 2012. That means POTUS will select probably at least another 2 SCOTUS picks (possibly as many as 4 if Scalia and Thomas also step down). As such, if you want to change SCOTUS, now is your chance. Who’s the most reliable and trustworthy on court picks? A solid Social Conservative.

Stoic Patriot on February 3, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Santorum might yet make it to the Super Bowl.

Tina, you seem like a nice person but it is going to get real boring for you guys to make up stories to blog about now that Mitt has locked up the nomination already.

Yes, that is correct, Mitt has already locked it up.

Tomorrow he wins Nevada.

Tuesday he wins two other states.

yawn.

Bring on Obama already. Mitt will kick the newt out of him too.

Jailbreak on February 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Nobody takes Ann Coulter seriously after her Three Cheers for RomneyCare!!!! column. She doesn’t understand healthcare policy at all.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Love Tebow, but can’t wait for Santorum to face reality and leave the race. I find this more annoying than anything.

NbyNW on February 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM

I do think a lot of people talking up Santorum just dont’ want to admit they prefer Romney to Gingrich, mostly b/c Gingrich commited adultery.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Tina, seriously how old are you? Did you not know that Santorum was in the House of Represenatives from 1991-1994 and senator from 1994-2005? That’s a lot of years on the national stage.

KickandSwimMom on February 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM

G

Stoic Patriot on February 3, 2012 at 6:59 PM

This is why we concentrate on winning the senate. In the very unlikely event that Romney won the presidency, we still couldn’t trust him with judicial nominations.

NbyNW on February 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Hopefully his numbers start to rise. I would love to see him take at least Missouri, a state where we can finally see a one on one Romney v. Not Romney battle.

Whats a Seawolf on February 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM

If I was running for prez, I’d probably want to compare myself to Jordan or Tom Brady, somebody that wins titles. Tebow may not even bee a backup in the league in 3 years.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I like Santourum, but the truth is if Romney had done this he would have gotten a lot of grief for it.

steel guy on February 3, 2012 at 7:08 PM

KickandSwimMom on February 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM

A lot of Republican pundits tend to favor govenors to Senators b/c they see it “executive experience” even though gov. deal with a lot of local trivial issues like waiting times at the local DMV. Romney doesn’t have any national experience, no foreign policy experience, and he was a 1 term governor who implemented something most Democrats in the South and Midwest would not even contemplate doing.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Tim Tebow glorifies God, Santorum is making a mockery of it.

evergreenland on February 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Santorum “Tebows” with supporters

Romney “Coulters” with supporters……

portlandon on February 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Hehe. +5

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

The statistics from the Media news stories are out there on the internet, but fact is these state that the most negative stories in quality and quantity have been against Romney. Even Fox has been found to be most negative towards Romney.

Now, that being said, CBS has been the most positive toward Romney. you watching CBS????

Try turning the channel. You’ll get a better and more thorough perspective.

Dr. Tesla, are you one and the same from RedState?

Your comments read like one and the same…

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM

No she doesn’t. I can’t take her seriously. Good observation.

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:11 PM

How does Tebow glorify God while Santy mocks God?

I would be a little annoyed if I was playing tennis with somebody like Tebow and they bowed after they hit a winner or won a set. Tebow is selling himself for his post-NFL career.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM

KickandSwimMom on February 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM

That’s a lot of years.

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Dr. Tesla, are you one and the same from RedState?

Your comments read like one and the same…

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I’m not a big fan of Red State. I thought they got in bed with Perry by having him announce at their little event in Charleston SC and they had no objectivity about Perry or other candidates as a result.

They originated this stupid lie that Santy is a statist and a theocrat. People like that need to go live in China, North Korea, Iran, and then come back and tell us they still think Sany is a statist and/or theocrat.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

NbyNW on February 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM

You do know that Bork is advising Romney? Right? You do know who Bork is, right?

Do some research before you fly on the keyboard with your comments. Bork has been advising Romney since very early on regarding Judges. We do not need to worry. But, we still need to get the Senate to be able to undo the damage done by the first 2 years of the Obama and Dem controlled legislature.

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Sure if it was Tennis it would be weird. But for football it seems ok cause in football they do those end-zone dances and showing their emotions.

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

TheRightMan on February 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

That’s a fair question.

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:15 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Pathetic and delusional….but you know that. Thats what makes it pathetic. You know that comparison you’re peddling is false…and yet you mentally masturbate to it in public.
Why is that?

Despicable. I can’t remember…did you make fun of him for the way he dealt with the death of a child??

Mimzey on February 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM

The theocrat vs the communist. These are choices?

Kaffa on February 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM

It’s not a pose. It’s an act.

Ronnie on February 3, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Yes. True. They did and the kept jumping …
I thought the most logical jump for Redstate would have been Santorum. I couldn’t figure out why they didn’t and went straight to the most liberal (in my mind) of the bunch.

I finally stopped going there, too. But, thought I had recognized the name and some of your comments from over there before I stopped reading.

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Santorum “Tebows” with supporters
Romney “Coulters” with supporters……

portlandon on February 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM

…and lately it is the quarterback who is the only one that seems to stand behind any of his principles, no matter how many times he gets sacked!

KOOLAID2 on February 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Durp hurps with fellow durps.

Jeddite on February 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Ok, I try to be Tebow-neutral. It seems like a lot of his fans want to make him out as Jesus, and a lot of his haters want to demonize him.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I think Gingrich is more conservative than Romney is, or at least used to be. Romney at no point in political power was a conservative. It’s wish casting to claim he is now simply b/c he wants our votes.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Frankly, I like Tebow. He is a sign to the World that if we listen to doctors regarding Abortion we lose a valuable life. The lefts hate this reminder that his Mother made the pro-life choice instead of the ‘pro-choice’ choice the Doctor tried to convince her to take. My niece did the same thing. She has a wonderful fully functional healthy normal child. However, the Doctor kept telling her she should abort because her baby was not going to be normal and had the extra chromosome. She took the walk of faith.

That is why I like Tebow. I like that he Honors God. I don’t care if everyone thinks he is not a good Quarterback. I think they are going to be surprised as the years go by.

I also respect and admire Santorum for his faith. I just think that he would have done better running for governor and then moving into running for President. That is my new litmus test. Governors only, no more Congress Critters or Senate Slugs.

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I did like it when Tebow had 316 passing yards in the playoff win against Pittsburgh, and his average yards per completion was 31.6

Steeler have a lot of fans everywhere and it was fun tweaking them with that.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM

yeah. Its a very polarizing thing. I find him inspiring but then when you get the typical debate about religion entangled in it then it turns into a scream fest with both sides acting craazy.

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Why is Tebow’s life anymore valuable than any other law abiding citizen?

Abortion is bigger than one individual. Abortion is a problem regardless if the person who is not aborted is an atheist who hates Tebow.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Newt did not balance the budget. A balance budget requires no deficits. There were deficits every year he was Speaker. They used a Government Accounting Gimmick (I Call the GAG Rule). They did not include the Governmental Holdings expenses, which gave the appearance of a balanced budget. The deficit only went down in the last year due to the gutting of the Military. I do not call that Conservative. Newt was for the Federal Mandate. His first instinct was to attack from the Left of Center.

The most conservative of the House of Rep. fought him tooth and nail all of the time. He is more liberal than many think.

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:29 PM

agreed that is why i mentioned my niece and great nephew.

But, the world hates Tebow because he is on the World Stage and is proof they are on the wrong side. At least that was my point. Sorry, if that did not come across.

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I like religious people as long as they don’t try to convert me. I let them be happy with what they want to believe. Not wild about atheists. Seems like they are the ones who aren’t at peace. But agnostics are ok.

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Rick Santorum is the real deal – an honest, thoughtful, decent, patriotic American Christian – he would be a great President. Rick Santorum is the only conservative in the current field, and the only candidate who can truthfully and effectively distinguish himself from the obama.

Pork-Chop on February 3, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Mimzey on February 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Are you denying he equated homosexuality with pedophilia?

Pedophilia = Child Rape. That child cannot consent, therefore sexual contact with them is, de facto, involuntary, which de facto (and de jure) makes it rape. Rape of children.

The man compared sexual contact between two consenting adults of the same gender with rape of a child.

AS I say, despicable. And worthy of as much opprobrium as can be heaped upon the man for it.

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 7:38 PM

SparkPlug on February 3, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Well I wouldn’t hold it against religious people for trying to convert me. I would be somewhat surprised if they didn’t. If they are pushy about it, that’s another thing.

I believe there is a God who created life because the human body is too complex to have just originated as the result of happy coincidence. I don’t believe there is an afterlife at this point, and sometimes I think Christians worship the idea of eternal life more than they worship God. If they didn’t think God was giving them eternal life, they wouldn’t care much about God. I could be wrong about this. I’m not trying to provoke people for the sake of it.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I’m not trying to start a fight here. Didn’t Tebow lose? I get the whole Christian aspect, but why the pose? Did Tebow endorse Rick? Is it a Colorado thing now? Is it like kissing Trumps ring?

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM

#1 There in Colorado
#2 Tebow is known for honoring God.

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I think a lot of homosexual men resort to pedophilia b/c they are too embarrassed to ask another man out. I guarantee you that the Sandusky guy at Penn State is a homosexual.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Lot of the people he worked with and hated him aren’t that conservative themselves, guys like Lindsey Graham, Tom Coburn (wants to jack up our taxes to balance the budget), Joe Scarborough.

Nobody is claiming Newt is a perfect conservative and his heresies are well known. I think it’s an indication of just how liberal Romney is that Newt has become a viable candidate. I was saying 3 months ago if you don’t want Newt, stop promoting Romney. Our pundit class and political consultants trying to force Romney on us is the only reason Newt ever became viable to the degree he has.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Ahh, still very popular in Colorado, good to know. The reason that part confused me is because Dan Reeves is not well liked there, correct?

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Newt would have to be Ronald Reagan to be able to beat our own conservative/Republican media to be our nominee. He’s obviously not Ronald Reagan, and that’s why we are going to end up with Mitt Romney.

Having most of the Republican media on his side has not hurt Mitt Romney. I don’t recall any Republican candidate being the target of such vitriol as Newt has been by our own ostensibly conservative/Republican media.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:55 PM

The lesson of Newt is do not commit adultery or work as a lobbyist or anything that could be distorted into looking like lobbying,even though lobbying isn’t a crime or unethical.

Also, stay fit, as a lot of women will vote for the good looking guy over the out of shape overweight guy. Just the way it is.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Another lesson of Newt is don’t pander on things like global warming in the hopes the GOP establishment will rally around you when you do run for president. I think a lot of his heresies were commited in the name of getting establishment Republicans to support him, but that never sold the establishment Republicans on him and it only hurt him with conservatives.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Tebow will never win a Super Bowl and santorum will never be president. It makes sense really.

aniptofar on February 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM

The problem Santorum has is a lot of people want to make him out as a Mike Huckabee, socially conservative not fiscally conservative, and when he does this Tebow stuff and plays up his social conservatism, he kind of shoots himself in the foot. Nobody doubts him on that score, so he needs to play up his solid fiscally conservative record, more fiscally conservative than Paul Ryan has been to this point, and get other fiscal conservatives to let tout him as that. He’s a well rounded candidate but his opponents have successful pigeonholed hiim as a social con.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Yeah, a lot of it comes down to stuff like this. Over here we like to pretend it’s all about ideas or record but a large % is just how the candidate looks.

Here’s a FACT list

Carter better looking then Ford
Reagan better looking then Carter
Reagan better looking then Mondale
Bush better looking then Dukakis
Clintoln better looking then Bush
Clintoln better looking then Dole
Bush II better looking then Gore
Bush II better looking then Kerry
Obama better looking then Mcain

BoxHead1 on February 3, 2012 at 8:08 PM

It’s not just looks, it’s charisma/personality too.

If Gore and Kerry had just a little personality, they probably beat Bush. It was close enough despite that.

I never been real big on Mitt Romney’s superior electablity b/c he doesn’t have much charisma and a charismatic candidate against Obama would be a huge assset for us, because Obama is aloof.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I wouldn’t call Clinton or Obama particularly handsome men. Some women seem to dig them though. Clinton looks like a good ole boy who works at some local gas station in Little Rock that still doesn’t accept credit cards.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Tim Tebow glorifies God, Santorum is making a mockery of it.
evergreenland on February 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Santorum was ‘Tebowing’ before Tebow.

listens2glenn on February 3, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 8:16 PM

If I were a women -I’M A DUDE!- I’de think Clintoln was slimy but we don’t get Clintoln’s appeal. He’s was a bad boy with a big heart who loved women so much it got him into all that sexy trouble.
Also, before Obama became the jug eared doofus he is now , he was both smove and brilliant. Women fainted in the crowds “uhh..get her ..uh some water …uu I think ..uh we got a women whos..uh…fainted..”

Either way
Clintoln better looking then Bush I/Dole and Obma better looking then Mcain.

BoxHead1 on February 3, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Bmore on February 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I wouldn’t know about not liking Dan, he brought them John Elway, one of my favorites and took them to the Superbowl. I realize he got them to the Superbowl, albeit, they didn’t win.

uhangtight on February 3, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Santorum

spreadingsantorum.com/

Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum.

14,591 people +1′d this

Ah, I see now why they call him frothy. It’s the typical liberal theory that anybody against gay marriage is actually a repressed homosexual.

I knew it had something to do with sodomy.

This is kind of like how liberals call the Tea Party people teabaggers. If I called some gay liberal frothy or a teabagger, that would be considered hate speech.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 8:47 PM

The problem with being young is you miss seeing things in real time that can be distorted by history and political pundits.

I’d still rather be young.

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Dude, you too?????? *sigh* I am not alone!!!! :D

ProudPalinFan on February 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Uh… it refers to anal sex. It has nothing to do with homosexuality, repressed or otherwise.

Odd that you would see it that way, though…

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Odd that you would see it that way, though…

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I didn’t know there was a large % of women that liked having anal sex. It wouldn’t occur to me to ask as I’m not interested in going there. Seems like a one way street to me and it would hurt, but what do I know. Maybe this is where the expression “It hurts so good” originates?

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I thought it was Rick Perry who wanted to be Tim Tebow.

J.E. Dyer on February 4, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Dr. Tesla on February 3, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Wait…someone took her seriously before?
Wow, who knew?

greataunty on February 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Bring on Obama already. Mitt will kick the newt out of him too.

Jailbreak on February 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Really? Hmm. Last time I heard, Obama has a money advantage, which is why Romney will be the Republican candidate in the first place. There are too many stupid undecideds who get their “information” about candidates from 30 second television ads interrupting their mindless sitcoms. He who has the most ads, wins.

Decoski on February 4, 2012 at 4:11 PM