Video: Romney rips Obama in Florida victory speech

posted at 10:04 pm on January 31, 2012 by Allahpundit

Full transcript here. Some positive buzz for this on Twitter tonight, probably inevitably given that he’s in “nominee” mode and attacking Obama instead of Gingrich. But watch to the end and you’ll find the standard “believe in America” boilerplate, which I find impossible to listen to ever since Mark Steyn’s pitch-perfect parody.

How did it come to this, my friends?

video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

How did it come to this, my friends?

Votes, AP. Votes.

BacaDog on January 31, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Mr. prez!!!

therightwinger on January 31, 2012 at 10:06 PM

ROBOT is the word that comes to mind. He has zero charisma

social-justice on January 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Winning!!!

Chudi on January 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Yeah, it’s a done deal tonight. Gingrich will be sapped for cash in a week or two. Congrats to Mitt. He better well use that well oiled machine to blast Obama back to Chi-town. Give hime the Newt treatment.

rubberneck on January 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Congratulations to Romney, and his supporters.

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Votes, AP. Votes.

BacaDog on January 31, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

“I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that’s the America millions of Americans believe in. That’s the America I love.”

Yup…

Seven Percent Solution on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

How did it come to this, my friends?

Indeed. I just don’t see how people can keep thinking he’s going to have a cakewalk defeating Obama. I can come up with 10 devastating ads against him right off the top of my head, and I’m not nearly as invested in doing so as the Obama camp will be. I fear for the future of my country.

cynccook on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Who’s the favorite for VP? Susana Martinez? Jindal? McDonnell?

therightwinger on January 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM

He’s saying this now so he doesn’t have to say it in, oh, October.

SouthernGent on January 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I am trying really hard to like this guy but i just can’t. There is something phony about him.

That said, congratulations to Romney and his supporters.

celticdefender on January 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM

The Godfather of Obamacare says he would repeal Obamacare.

Do you know pigs have started flying recently?

social-justice on January 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM

How did it come to this, my friends?

The Establishment. The machine. Have you not been paying attention? /

changer1701 on January 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Winning!!!

ChudiCharlie Sheen on January 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Dr Evil on January 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM

i’d rather have all the candidates go after dear leader….

get’em

cmsinaz on January 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Because the GOP spent the last 2 years attacking Obama with inane “he doesn’t believe in America” BS instead of coherent policy discussions?

e-pirate on January 31, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

AP is bummed we couldn’t find anyone more liberal.

The Notorious G.O.P on January 31, 2012 at 10:11 PM

it looks like mitt won my home county, brevard

cmsinaz on January 31, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Barf… 2008 redo.

CantCureStupid on January 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I just shake my head at the thought of anybody here in the trenches (I mean us) donating to a billionaire.

It’s going to be easy/breezy for me this political season. I’ll vote Romney but I’m betting he cannot convince the majority of voters to change course and oust that nice man Obama. He’s too plastic.

Marcus on January 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM

cynccook on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I don’t think it’ll be a cakewalk…he does have several vulnerabilities as a candidate. But, the other options do too (moreso, actually), and Mitt at least has the resources to combat them.

changer1701 on January 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I’m going to have a HUGE hangover tomorrow.

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

That’s an easy one. Campaigns that are built on nothing but hatred of The Hated Establishment work in theory. But you need the right candidate to match.

If conservatives – and I mean doctrinaire people, not True Conservatives – had done more recruitment homework, they’d have realized that there are a lot of people out there who were more palatable to them and just as electable and organized as Romney.

But one by one, they were eliminated. This one’s “a gungrabber.” That one’s “too boring.” The other one called for a “truce” on social issues, and we can’t have that.

You want a simple answer? The perfect became the enemy of the good. So we wound up with the passable.

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Anyone worth a damn didn’t want to run against the Obama Machine?

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Sadly enough, by default I think.

Perry imploded, voters noticed.
Cain imploded, voters noticed.
Bachmann was never taken serious, voters noticed.
Huntsman?? seriously??

Santorum, if he’d not been such a whiner early on, I think he’d be in serious contention. But, he’s the anti-ghey, far right dude, voters noticed.

Now we’re down to the Mitt and the Newt. The Newt is losing the battle and voters are noticing.

So, it’s Mitt. Voters, AP. Voters.

BacaDog on January 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I hate to be the Eeyore in the Mittbots’ parade tonight, but as I see it, in order to beat the Obama machine (which consists of not only the Obama operatives but the partially-hidden hands of George Soros and others as well as pretty much 99% of the news media, the entertainment industry, etc.) the GOP would need a pristine candidate with no baggage. He or she would have to be capable of making inspiring speeches and able to generate tremendous enthusiasm not just with the GOP base but among the indies and swayable moderates as well. And they would either have to do it on a shoestring budget or achieve miraculous fundraising. Am I really supposed to believe that Mitt (or Newt) is capable of all that?

cynccook on January 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Obama is waiting for the cow in the slaughter house..

social-justice on January 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM

It was a pretty good speech, very conservative. I know some of you will not believe he will actually be conservative, but dare to dream guys.

Santorum is a class act, called Romney to congratulate him.

Good fight Santorum supporters.

ConservativeLaw on January 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

“Money is the mother’s milk of politics.”

We got what the money paid for…

Fallon on January 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Pam Bondi

Dr Evil on January 31, 2012 at 10:15 PM

“The Establishment” really voted a lot tonight! I heard Karl Rove voted 20,000 times for Romney.

therightwinger on January 31, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Congratulations to Romney, and his supporters.

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM

You are a class act, portlandon.

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Who else did we have to choose from? Only Rick Perry, and he ran one of the worst primary campaigns I’ve ever seen. No one else ran. Jindal stayed home. Paul Ryan wasn’t interested. Palin was jerking us around the entire time. Christie wasn’t ready. West wasn’t ready. Rubio wasn’t ready. Paul(Rand) wasn’t ready.

Mittens is our “best” option because he was essentially our only option.

Doughboy on January 31, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Somebody reminded me today that there are other states After Florida. Are there?

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Pawlenty bowed out to soon and Perry thought all he had to do was show up?

Tacitus on January 31, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Who’s the favorite for VP? Susana Martinez? Jindal? McDonnell?

therightwinger on January 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM

My top 6 (in no particular order):
Jindal
Rubio
McDonnell
Rice
Martinez
Fortuno

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Obama is waiting for the cow in the slaughter house..

social-justice on January 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM

The despicable Chris Matthews tonight promised he and his buddies will make it their mission starting tomorrow to make Romney account for every nickel in his bank account. I’d almost feel sorry and mad, if I liked him.

Marcus on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I am completely sick to my stomach.
Florida voters are stupid. Plain stupid.

Freaking insane. We’re all screwed. What the freaking heck happened after the 2012 elections?

When she said “Let me introduce to you the father of… I swear I thought she was going to say “the father of ObamaCare.”

It’s a good night for the liberals and RINO’s in America. Bad night for everyone else.

JellyToast on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

breaking news: romney to begin receiving secret service protection…

cmsinaz on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

You are a class act, portlandon.

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Yeah. Give me a little time. I’ll change your mind. =)

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I’m going to have a HUGE hangover tomorrow.

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:12 PM

No drunk dialin’, baby. Stay away from the phone.

Fallon on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Thought it was a good speech, nice to hear somebody actually focus in on Obama for once.

WolvenOne on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

AP, Did you see who else was running?

Sgt_H on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Come on some of them had the personality of a damp dish rag. Mitch Daniels and Tim Pawlenty zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Dr Evil on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I just got home from Mitts speech..crowd was very very enthusiastic..before Mittens came out, they were showing Fox on the big screen and when Obama was shown the boo’s were pretty evident. Outside the convention center were a few occupiers with F’ Romney signs.

malkinmania on January 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Allahpundant. Hey get over it. Romney is a good candidate and will do well in the general. Newt continues to be the train wreck he always was.

Donkeyhoti on January 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Yeah. Give me a little time. I’ll change your mind. =)

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Haha…oh I’m sure we’ll be back at each others’ throats soon enough, but let’s enjoy this moment while it lasts.

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Rice? As in Condi? Not sure how I feel about that.

All five others are spot-on, though.

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Mitt also tore Obama a new in his NH victory speech, making a pretty good case against The One.

whatcat on January 31, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I am completely sick to my stomach. Florida voters are stupid. Plain stupid. They just voted for the man who birthed ObamaCare. They may as well have voted for Ted Kennedy, since Romeny called Teddy his collaborator and friend.

JellyToast on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Every. Single. Word.

CantCureStupid on January 31, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Mittens looks like a psycho serial killer

residentblue on January 31, 2012 at 10:20 PM

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

For sure.

A Romney Armistice has been agreed upon. 24 hours.

Where’s the Kahlua?

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Dr Evil on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Thanks for proving my point. Both of them are more consistently conservative and just as electable as Romney, but it was this Mickey Mouse garbage that caused conservatives to reject them.

So now you’re getting Mitt Romney, who has all the personality of a damp dish rag, and a history of conservative heresies besides. And he’s still far and away the best candidate in a field of detritus.

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I have been highly critical of Allahpundit for the past few weeks, but I will say this: He (and originally Mark Steyn) are absolutely spot-on in remarking on the feel-good pablum of Romney’s stump speech. Compare it to Gingrich’s speech when he’s playing the role of Jekyl,not Hyde (the man can get a little angry from time to time) and you might just get the idea Romney doesn’t really have a plan to enact when he reaches his goal. He just figures he’ll have to come up with one after he takes office.

rogaineguy on January 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM

So we expect to put this man with no charisma and robotic personality against a man who can give speeches to perfection?

social-justice on January 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Votes, AP. Votes.
BacaDog on January 31, 2012 at 10:06 PMO
Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Everybody else was afraid to run against Obama, even a weak Obama. Those that did were hoping to sell books. Romney has been the only serious candidate that has done all the leg work. And it shows.

cd98 on January 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Al Gore with less personality. Thanks you guys

Southernblogger on January 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Rice? As in Condi? Not sure how I feel about that.

All five others are spot-on, though.

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Yeah, social conservatives wouldn’t be thrilled with that ticket and she still has the “Bush stink,” but she does bring a lot to the ticket…Romney could definitely do worse. She is probably 6th on my list though lol.

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I agree. People had extreme views of certain guys, and that led them to leave the race. So we are left with this.

We conservatives did this to ourselves.

neoavatara on January 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Romney really hammered Obummer. He knocked that speech out of the park.

Roymunson on January 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:13 PM

+ 100000

rockmom on January 31, 2012 at 10:23 PM

For sure.

A Romney Armistice has been agreed upon. 24 hours.

Where’s the Kahlua?

portlandon on January 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Done and…done!

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:23 PM

So, he’s won his “home” state of NH, which is decidely liberal, and Fl. which went for Al Gore(until the chads were recounted) and Obama. Oh that’s right, Bush’s brother was governor in Fl. and still only won by a chad. So, Romney has won in liberal voting states as a conservative liberal. This election is far from over.

they lie on January 31, 2012 at 10:24 PM

How did it come to this, my friends?

Romney has been good at attacking Obama, good in the debates, good at gathering support in the campaign and has the money and infrastructure to back it up.

Gingrich went full negative.
NEVER go full negative.

No one is going to believe Romney is an anti-immigrant vulture capitalist establishment Conservative Massachusetts Liberal who is who wants to take food away from dying holocaust survivors AND is also the candidate that has launched the most smears.

Zybalto on January 31, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Who’s the favorite for VP? Susana Martinez? Jindal? McDonnell?

MARTINEZ! Spine of steel, backs his tough immigration stance, and a lifetime of law enforcement (her spouse too!)

John Hill on January 31, 2012 at 10:25 PM

So with 98% of the precincts in FLA reporting, it looks like Romney came out with 46% to Newt and Santorum’s combined 45%. If Santorum drops out (doesn’t he only have $1mil in the coffers?) and Romney scoops up as little as half of Santorum’s supporters, he’ll easily be above 50%.

cynccook on January 31, 2012 at 10:25 PM

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

agree on everyone but condi…

let her be the nfl commissioner instead

cmsinaz on January 31, 2012 at 10:26 PM

How did it come to this, my friends?

Money and lots of it.

Meh.

Do you not read your own HA posts?

Can’t beat the money/Establishment juggernaut.

Anyone that threatens the chosen ones are quickly pillaried with literally millions of dollars of negative ads.

Anyone that threatens the chosen ones are followed around and hassled at events by the Establishment’s surrogate.

The primary system is set-up to end early. The current result should not be a surprise.

The exception is the one that beats the system. This is just business as usual.

tonotisto on January 31, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Yay! Go Romney!

southernms on January 31, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Congratulations Governor Romney.

And g2825m, if you read this, you’ve put forth yeoman’s effort in support of your candidate. And you did it politely with facts about Romney’s record, not insults against your fellow HA posters. Congratulations to you, too, sir. You deserve it.

Flora Duh on January 31, 2012 at 10:26 PM

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM

As a probable Obama voter and center-leftist, I can safety say that extremist rightism must be thanked for bringing about conditions that produced a Romney as your candidate this cycle.

If Romney beats Obama, we win. If Obama beats Romney, we win.

Thank you, Hot Air!

bifidis on January 31, 2012 at 10:26 PM

social-justice on January 31, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Who the hell is that?

Ronnie on January 31, 2012 at 10:27 PM

His speech was good by conservative and any other standards. It was strong. Yeah, there were a couple of boilerplate phrases, but so what? We’ve had enough of the inspiring hopey changy oration. He’s proven he can advance pointed face-to-face arguments during the debates with Newt and he’ll do it with Barry as well.

Slainte on January 31, 2012 at 10:27 PM

John Hill on January 31, 2012 at 10:25 PM

That’s really my first choice too. Hell, I’ve been pushing her ever since she won office in ’10. People like her are worth their weight in gold.

The hardest part’s going to be convincing New Mexico to let her go for a higher purpose.

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Gingrich went full negative.
NEVER go full negative.

Zybalto on January 31, 2012 at 10:24 PM

You must have missed this from earlier.

Of the 1,012 spots Newt Gingrich’s campaign ran, 95% were negative. Mitt Romney’s campaign ran 3,276 ads and 99% were negative.
The two super PACs supporting the top candidates were more divergent in their ad strategies. Restore our Future, supporting Romney, ran 4,969 spots, all of which were negative. The Gingrich-backing Winning our Future ran 1,893 spots, and only 53% were negative.

It was his lackluster debate performance that doomed Newt, pure and simple. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

cynccook on January 31, 2012 at 10:28 PM

they lie on January 31, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I hope you do realize that based on every single recount, Bush beat Gore in Florida. Bush defeated Kerry in Florida. Obama beat McCain in a very democratic year. Florida is not a liberal state. In fact, this was the first closed primary of the season so far and it looks like Romney will get more votes than Newt and Santorum combined. Nice try.

GOPRanknFile on January 31, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

When the next best alternative is a Master Debater who invokes Reductio ad Hitlerum fallacies in the 11th hour, what choice is there? Santorum is a reasonable choice but he is not prepared to run a national race.

I personally don’t think any of the likely candidates thought early on Obama was beatable. When it became clear he was calls went out to Mitch Daniels et al to jump in the race. Noble sacrifice in service of the party and country seems in pretty short supply among the GOP elites. At least Mitt was always willing to make a run after Obama. As Woody Allen would say 80% of success is showing up. Mitt showed up.

Now it looks as though he is going to get Secret Service coverage according to CNN reports.

msmveritas on January 31, 2012 at 10:28 PM

How did it come to this, my friends?

Uuuummmmmmm…

… It’s not over yet?

Seven Percent Solution on January 31, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Romney will surely win in November because independents will race to line up behind the argument of “Obama may have killed Bin Laden, but he doesn’t believe in America like I do!”

e-pirate on January 31, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Allahpundit on January 31, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Because Mitt wasn’t one of the victims of the 2006 wipeout. Our bench all got creamed in that election.

Which, I’ll remind everyone, was a result of the party being associated with an unpopular war. Which, as it so happens, one of the candidates still remaining happened to oppose.

JohnGalt23 on January 31, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Who the hell is that?

Ronnie on January 31, 2012 at 10:27 PM

keep tightening the tin foil hat

social-justice on January 31, 2012 at 10:29 PM

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM

No he’s not, he’s simply has a lot of money, he’s a weak front runner.

No first stringer wanted to run against Obama, they know it’s going to be a scorched earth campaign, financed with lots of MONEY. They aren’t interested in being called a racist from now until kingdom come.

It’s simply Mitt’s turn next.

Dr Evil on January 31, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Let’s declare winners after 4 states. How many of those were closed to just Republican voters? Oh! Heck! If I’m a political junkie and I don’t have to register for a party, what would I do if I had my circus Dumbo on the golf course with his trunk already packed, and I happen to pass a voting poll?
Let’s let others help pick our nominee! Yeah, let’s just get to two candidates, as soon as we can!

KOOLAID2 on January 31, 2012 at 10:30 PM

If Romney beats Obama, we win. If Obama beats Romney, we win.

Thank you, Hot Air!

bifidis on January 31, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Say “Hi!” to George Soros for us…

… will ‘ya?

Seven Percent Solution on January 31, 2012 at 10:30 PM

If Romney beats Obama, we win. If Obama beats Romney, we win.

Thank you, Hot Air!

bifidis on January 31, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Do the words “phyrric victory” mean anything to you? I guess by your standards, nothing short of a $10 trillion deficit will cut it. Too bad that means that one day people will be starving in the streets, I guess.

cynccook on January 31, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Nice speech

gophergirl on January 31, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Even the secret service thinks he won the primary. Newt will get a rent-a-cop from the local A&P.

rubberneck on January 31, 2012 at 10:30 PM

KingGold on January 31, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Yes, exactly.

Pawlenty, too nice, Bachman, too zany, etc etc etc.

Even now, some people insist making perfect the enemy of the good. Sure, Romney isn’t perfect, but he’s better than McCain, more electable than Gingrich, and he’s here. That’s not perfect, but all things considered that is good.

Not saying we should trust the man complicity. I wanna send a new contingent of Republican Reps and Senators to help keep him in line. So long as we have that, I’m good.

WolvenOne on January 31, 2012 at 10:31 PM

mittens is my sister’s nickname…

down with Mittens

DHChron on January 31, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Allah, It came to this because it was a fore gone conclusion. The Republicans chose Romney after the 08 McCain fiasco. This last week has made it exceedingly evident. They are so hungry to maintain control they chose to be deaf to the grass roots Conservative wing. They have done so at their own Peril. Yes we will more then likely beat 0 with Romney. The Republican party however may not ultimately win. They have won the battle only to embrace the inevitable and eventual loss of the war. Folks so desperately need to get rid of 0 they are willing to table taking on the party for now in order to win in November. The Republican party is in more serious trouble then they might imagine.

Bmore on January 31, 2012 at 10:31 PM

JohnGalt23 on January 31, 2012 at 10:29 PM

So how much longer do you think Mr. Paul will continue his victory lurch through the states, anyway?

cynccook on January 31, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Romney had better be worried about this:

fivethirtyeight Nate Silver

GOP turnout in Florida will likely be just under 1.7m tonight, down from 1.95m in 2008.

flyfisher on January 31, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Flora Duh on January 31, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Second that!

Bmore on January 31, 2012 at 10:34 PM

It was a good speech with some red meat – repeal of Obamacare, balance budget without raising taxes, etc. Whether you believe it is another thing, but at least he’s trying to say the things conservatives want to hear.

Dead Hand Control on January 31, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Romney won CONSERVATIVE voters. New incorrect meme please.

therightwinger on January 31, 2012 at 10:34 PM

see you all in the am….

stay cool

cmsinaz on January 31, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I like the fact that he gives the same answer over and over again. Why shouldn’t he? He gets asked the same questions over and over and over and over again. Why should he change his answer if the questioner is not willing to change the question?

Granted, when he is not answering questions, but rather, giving speeches, he could mix it up sure.

However, if GOOD PRESIDENTS WERE DETERMINED BY THEIR ABILITY to turn catchy phrases and speak flattering words, then OBAMA would be the best ever! Wake up! Take a hint as to what qualifies a person as a good president. It ain’t catchy slogans, flattering words and the ability to please your ears with a variety of different words.

Key qualifications are the bag of skills of an executive and the leader and the ability to communicate effectively. He has those better than any other. Period.

ruben21 on January 31, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I’ll take Mitts nerdy Believe in America any day over Obama’s Believe in Government.

The Ugly American on January 31, 2012 at 10:35 PM

How did it come to this, my friends?

Because whatever you don’t like about Mitt, you can look left and find Newt.
Also Newt made the mistake of thinking hispanics love them some illegal immigration. They don’t.
“What about grandmaaaa?” didn’t play well. (+27 Mitt)

Ronnie on January 31, 2012 at 10:35 PM