Video: “Game Change,” the full-length trailer

posted at 8:24 pm on January 31, 2012 by Allahpundit

Everything I said when I posted the teaser last month still holds. I’m not seeing Woody Harrelson as slick Beltway insider Steve Schmidt and I’m not seeing The One at all — literally. Wasn’t this book mainly about his big victory? Evidently there’s more drama in Sarah Palin complaining about her wardrobe than in the election of the first black president. That’s an … interesting judgment, HBO.

Makes sense, though. They can’t revisit the early euphoria of Hopenchange now lest it depress the hell out of disillusioned Democrats, so instead here’s two hours of the left’s eternal hate object melting down. I’ll give them this much — Julianne Moore looks remarkably like Palin in some of these scenes. Harrelson is a bust, Ed Harris as McCain is a bust, but I did a double take in the shot of her at the state fair and then in the Charlie Gibson interview. Emmys all around for the make-up people.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Ed Harris? Frack, I like Ed Harris.

Bishop on January 31, 2012 at 8:26 PM

The last droplets of sweet, sweet Palin-hate…

Robert_Paulson on January 31, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Next career move: Palin will be going back to be a sportscaster and covers the NBA.

galtani on January 31, 2012 at 8:27 PM

So much hatred for one person. Liberals (and deadbeats on our side too) have treated this respectable woman with so much contempt when she’s done so much good.

BruthaMan on January 31, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Tea Party just killed themselves tonight – FL.

stenwin77 on January 31, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Hit piece.
And I stopped liking Ed Harris after he and wife Amy Madigan sat with arms folded and scowled as the ‘Academy’ was honoring Eli Kazan.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 31, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Liberals in 20 years:

2008 election: where we elected the 1st black president defeated the Evi1 Snow Queen |>/\L|N !!!!!

Robert_Paulson on January 31, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Ed Harris? Frack, I like Ed Harris.

Bishop on January 31, 2012 at 8:26 PM

He’s an ass.

peski on January 31, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Ed Harris? Frack, I like Ed Harris.

Bishop on January 31, 2012 at 8:26 PM

One of the nastiest, hate-filled libs in Hollywood. Some are just well-meaning moron libs. Harris is a piece of work.

Pasalubong on January 31, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Were I a Republican senator or representative, I would be agitating to repeal the “Eisenhower tax cut” on the movie industry and restore the excise tax. I think I would also look at imposing similar taxes on sales of DVDs, pay-per-view movies, CDs, downloadable music, and related products.

I’d also look at the tax and accounting treatment of these industries to see if they were taking advantage of any special “loopholes” that could be closed as a means of reducing “tax expenditures.” (Answer: Yes, they are.)

Reynolds is still right about this.

kunegetikos on January 31, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I love Julianne Moore, but I would never watch this festering pile of canine diarrhea.

Bad enough they’re relying on Steve Schmidt as a source, but the number of aside remarks they throw in are unbelievable to the point of ludicrousness.

MadisonConservative on January 31, 2012 at 8:31 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 31, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I remember that. He’s a blank-ety-blank.

Pasalubong on January 31, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Well… nothing new here, its like watching fox 2008 lol all over again

residentblue on January 31, 2012 at 8:32 PM

How the hell do you make a film version of Game Change without featuring John Edwards? (That was a rhetorical question, by the way.)

Damian P. on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Tea Party just killed themselves tonight – FL.

stenwin77 on January 31, 2012 at 8:28 PM

They should have picked the other establishment moderate opportunist who spent time in France and supported a mandate!

OneGyT on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Ed’s a good actor, but are any hollywood libs nice?

wi farmgirl on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I’m perturbed about Ed Harris being a trash-lib, because as an actor I’ve always enjoyed his work. Oh well, I still like “The Abyss”.

Bishop on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

and was on the board of a leveraged buyout firm

OneGyT on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

We need Keenan Thompson in there as Obama, stat!!!

abobo on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I remember that. He’s a blank-ety-blank.

Pasalubong on January 31, 2012 at 8:31 PM
At that moment he and his Chicago girl wife-lost me.
I haven’t seen one of his films since.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 31, 2012 at 8:34 PM

See Russia from Alaska?

IS that from one of our 57 states?

Love to see that in a major film…

IlikedAUH2O on January 31, 2012 at 8:34 PM

galtani on January 31, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I’m informally ending my love affair with the NBA – but Palin could bring it back! :)

22044 on January 31, 2012 at 8:34 PM

HOW did they get Palin to star in her own movie?

say the same people that think that Tina Fey is Palin.

PappyD61 on January 31, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Great! A movie built entirely on a media demonized charicature rather than truth.

dforston on January 31, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Gotta admire the leftist smear machine that turns it up just in time for elections.

In the meantime, the Republican Party can’t organize an effective campaign to tie Obama to high gas prices.

The Stupid Party slithers on!!

rickyricardo on January 31, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I hope everyone watched that trailer….

Wow, we’re they out to get he or what! Talk about a dirty hit piece, man!

The good part is that they spent all this money, thinking she was going to run.

I hope they lose their shirts on it..:)

idesign on January 31, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Ed Harris: good actor, but a f**king looney toon.

MadisonConservative on January 31, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Damian P. on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I just finished the book– that chapter was some straight-up Lifetime-movie-of-the-week stuff!

Pasalubong on January 31, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Ed Harris? Frack, I like Ed Harris.

Bishop on January 31, 2012 at 8:26 PM

What the others have said about him is true.

Harris told a group at a NARAL Pro-Choice America gala(about GW BUSH), “Being a man, I have got to say that we got this guy in the White House who thinks he is a man, who projects himself as a man because he has a certain masculinity.”

Harris babbled on. He said, “He’s a good old boy, he used to drink, and he knows how to shoot a gun and how to drive a pickup truck. That is not the definition of a man.”

I think Harris is pssy whipped.

CW on January 31, 2012 at 8:37 PM

a film meant to be a CAMPAIGN CRUSHER in the hopes that she would be in the middle of a run for the gop nomination.

instead it’s just a movie headed to nowhere. I bet this film will never be heard from again. After all Palin threw in the towel and quit.

PappyD61 on January 31, 2012 at 8:37 PM

This will add to the pantheon of lies that morons believe about Sarah Palin.

Crusty on January 31, 2012 at 8:37 PM

This thing isn’t out yet? I’ve been hearing about it for months now.

Roymunson on January 31, 2012 at 8:39 PM

After all Palin threw in the towel and quit.

PappyD61 on January 31, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Really? What campaign did she quit? I don’t recall her ever announcing her plans to run.

MadisonConservative on January 31, 2012 at 8:40 PM

We need Keenan Thompson in there as Obama, stat!!!

abobo on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

John Cryer will play Obama.

Roymunson on January 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Well, we know who got the hatchet treatment here.

Southernblogger on January 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Well, I always suspected that Ed Harris suffered consequences from that huge dent in his head.

carbon_footprint on January 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Morgan Freeman got on my no watch list earlier this year(really hurts), now I got to add some more…oh well.

d1carter on January 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM

So-called conservatives not only watch the films these people make of themselves, but even know the names of the lib idols. And even “love” them. Center “leisure” life around them and the “music” types.

This does not go unnoticed by children.

If you begin to think through what “conservative” entertainment might possibly be, you may recognize problems that are ordinarily glossed over.

kunegetikos on January 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I don’t like Sarah Palin -although some of her current political analysis is pretty much spot-on- but this… this is face-punching bulls**t.

M240H on January 31, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I keep a celeb blog and there was a blind item out last fall about an acting couple who’d been married a long time and the husband had been beating his wife throughout their marriage. Once so bad they thought she’d never have children, though he didn’t do it as much now since he was older. Everyone thought it was Ed Harris and Amy Madigan and the people who did the guessing were all “insiders” in Hollywood.

I don’t know if it was them the blind gossip item was about, but I’ve heard nasty things about him and wouldn’t doubt it.

tnmama on January 31, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Moore didn’t deliver the hockeymom pitbull lipstick line very well.

Doesn’t bode well if you can’t get the droll inflection and dramatic timing of an iconic line like that right -what with the original footage to mimic.

HBO PDS ho!

profitsbeard on January 31, 2012 at 8:42 PM

The movie will suck wind at the box office. Julianne Moore is a ditz. Therefore, it will win oscars galore.

ErinF on January 31, 2012 at 8:43 PM

We need Keenan Thompson in there as Obama, stat!!!

abobo on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Nope! I am thinkin’ Will Smith !

cableguy615 on January 31, 2012 at 8:44 PM

M240H on January 31, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Thank you..:)

idesign on January 31, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Sarah Palin: Zzzzz

This latest hokey “I’m political!@!!” Hollywood crap-o-rama: Zzzz.

Good Lt on January 31, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Crock of sh1t.

Tina Fey did a better imitation of Sarah Palin than Moore. What a bunch of sad sack sour faced losers occupying Hollywood today. I guess that’s why movie grosses are up/

Dr Evil on January 31, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I’m curious…the people here who dislike SP…is it solely because she decided not to run for president? Because, honestly…that’s incredibly petty.

MadisonConservative on January 31, 2012 at 8:47 PM

M240H on January 31, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Well have fun in T2 of Obama Bin Laden S 4 Brains…

cableguy615 on January 31, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Typical Liberal crap. Ignore what the majority of the book is about and focus on making it a hit piece that no one will really want to watch.

Didn’t I hear something about the John Edwards book becoming a movie…

NerwenAldarion on January 31, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Pasalubong and ALT

Kazan’s first name was “Elia,” not “Eli.”

Elia Kazanjoglou, actually.

Ratted out life-long friends and associates when he sang like a canary before HUAC in 1952 to save his own hide. (Communist in the twenties and thirties)

Was rightfully trashed by playwright Arthur Miller for his betrayal of friends. Later honored by the liberals in Hollywood – they forgave his “ratting” and admired his Marxist past.

Ed Harris, however, remembered.

Horace on January 31, 2012 at 8:47 PM

MadisonConservative on January 31, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Tell me abou it ! I know I won’t b watching piece of shlt flick ! Or any other movies with f*ckwit “actors” in it . Hope it bombs !

cableguy615 on January 31, 2012 at 8:49 PM

No clicky. Not gonna. Hopefully, only MS-NBC viewers will go to this movie. All 378 of them.

KS Rex on January 31, 2012 at 8:50 PM

The Stupid Party slithers on!!

rickyricardo on January 31, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Too bad leftist Hollywood miscalculated by assuming Palin would be in the Presidential race. I hope the movie tanks hard.

Memnon on January 31, 2012 at 8:50 PM

tnmama

Anonymous slander and libel? That’s one great “celeb blog” you got there. You must be proud.

My anonymous sources tell me you strangle puppies. Don’t know how true it is. Prove them wrong.

Horace on January 31, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Bishop on January 31, 2012 at 8:33 PM

All Hollywood folks don’t sux look at Robert Duvall. These punks couldn’t shine his shoes. When I see crap like this, it makes me think what’s so bad about the Chinese pirating this so called art. Karma’s response to Tom Hanks humping Obama’s leg – It’s all good:)

Dr Evil on January 31, 2012 at 8:53 PM

emmy’s for the makeup people? dude, at least try not to be a beta sometimes. What’s next, a critique on the drapes? sheeesh///

ted c on January 31, 2012 at 8:53 PM

rickyricardo on January 31, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I was thinking the same thing while pumping gas this morning. The LSM and CNgress have given him a pass on gasmprices for three years now. Sometimes, the hypocrisy is so obvious, it is just too much to fathom. Makes me want to SSSSCCCCCRRRREEEEEAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!

Mr_Magoo on January 31, 2012 at 8:54 PM

1/2 term-tease me-put failed to please me-Sarah Palin still has my utmost admiration. I hope she has a position in any new administration. She has more gonads than most of the men in either party. She has come a long way, since she stepped on the stage at the ’08 convention.

KOOLAID2 on January 31, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Nope! I am thinkin’ Will Smith !

cableguy615 on January 31, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Will smith and Ron Perlman would look awesome playing the Obamas in a movie.

abobo on January 31, 2012 at 8:55 PM

You actually CAN see Russia from Alaska. Big Diomede, which sits in Russian territory, and Little Diomede, which is part of the United States. At their closest, these two islands are a little less than two and a half miles apart, which means that, on a clear day, you can definitely see one from the other.

tjcat on January 31, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Ed Harris, however, remembered.

Horace on January 31, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Do you really want to go down that road where Arthur Miller is a paragon of virtue? Talk about a wretched person. And we know exactly why Harris was a classless sourpuss when they gave Kazan the Oscar for his FILM WORK– that’s the point.

Pasalubong on January 31, 2012 at 8:56 PM

MadisonConservative on January 31, 2012 at 8:47 PM

And a lot of them, would be screaming “get out, get out! Sarah don’t run!” if she did.

I do find it curious we place those who seek power on pedestals while denouncing those who abstain from it.

Really after all the hate, from BOTH the Left, yet worse from the Right would you have run? Or do the more long range thing and make the party OWN its choices by removing herself (politically) from the equation.

What comes to pass next election day won’t be Sarah Palin’s fault.

Sharr on January 31, 2012 at 8:57 PM

In my opinion, Palin showed either poor political judgement, was dazzeled by the prospect of being the first female VP in history, or was just naive. She purported to be a conservative, yet she agreed to be used by the biggest RINO in the Republican party to get conservative support. She knew she was being used by McCain only as a tool to get the conservative vote. McCain knew he did not stand a chance without the base, and he had to chose a conservative. Palin gave him a twofer. She was viewed as an upcoming conservative governor and was also a female. This fact helped McCain with the identity politics game. He hoped to counter Obama’s racial identity with a gender identity. He also hoped it would get the soccer mom votes that had been going to Dems.

If Palin allowed herself to be used as a tool to get the conservative votes when she knew that McCain was no where near a conservative and would govern as a soft liberal, why should conservatives now hold her in high esteem? She had to know the history of VP candidates becoming mostly footnotes. Once in the campaign, she knew that the McCain people and the establishment had no use for her or respect for her other than as a piece of meat to attract conservative votes. She allowed herself to be used and has gotten nothing from McCain or the establishment since. They loathe her and had she entered the race, they would have destroyed her. Maybe she knew and did not want to face the inevitability of being destroyed by the same people who used her in 2008. She can sit on the sidelines now and urge someone else to face the establishment destruction. I think her political career is over. Maybe it’s best that it ended before it ever got started. She threw in with a bunch of thieves and there is no honor among thieves.

they lie on January 31, 2012 at 8:57 PM

M240H on January 31, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Thank you..:)

idesign on January 31, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Let me give you some more.
I’ve met McCain , with Graham and Lieberman. It’s McCain that needs the ‘handlers’. Dude’s gone. Breaks the heart, but I serve. Dude’s gone. Give my life for him -that’s part of the job- but dude’s gone. Don’t think she’s the shizz, but she got set up. Is what it is.

M240H on January 31, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Will smith and Ron Perlman would look awesome playing the Obamas in a movie.

abobo on January 31, 2012 at 8:55 PM

O_O

O_O

HHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Bishop on January 31, 2012 at 8:59 PM

So many Hollywood libs hating all over her for being stupid when they themselves likely couldn’t pass a 6th grade history test. Honestly, the asinine stuff that has come out of their mouths over the years is mindboggling.

tdpwells on January 31, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Reynolds is still right about this.

kunegetikos on January 31, 2012 at 8:31 PM

While I was working as an extra on “Angels & Demons”, another extra told me he had been a small-time investor in “Moonstruck” and never made a penny. He had invested in 4 pictures before he learned his lesson. Hollywood accounting allows for mucho bucks flushed down black holes.

And many states fight each other giving away the public tax revenue store to film production.

Here in NV (and maybe several other states) film production is the SINGLE profit industry that is exempt from business license fees.

Overview: Effective 7/20/03, all businesses doing business in Nevada must obtain a State Business License as approved by the 20th Special Session of the Nevada Legislature, per NRS 360.780. Exceptions include small sole proprietors working out of their home and netting less than the average annual wage ($25,400 for 2008), landlords renting 4 or fewer dwellings units, the movie industry, and non-profit organizations.

fred5678 on January 31, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Bwahahaha

SouthernGent on January 31, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Pasalubong

Arthur Miller didn’t betray eight (8) long-time friends and associates and essentially ruin their careers by providing their names to HUAC.

Kazan’s later “film work,” for which the Marxists and Communist liberal in Hollywood “honored” him was based on the ruined lives and ruined careers of those he “fingered.”

And this “paragon of virtue” did it all to save his own worthless hide. Oh, what a great film-maker! Top of the top!

“Talk about a wretched person.” Ed Harris didn’t applaud. Kazan destroyed lives and careers. Wow! That’s moral equivalence, ain’t it.?

I’m not the one who shouldn’t go “down that road.”

Horace on January 31, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Dr Evil on January 31, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Yah, I try to separate the acting from their real lives, but I was under the impression that Ed Harris wasn’t a flaming moron lib.

Duvall is awesome, as was the great one, Steve McQueen.

Bishop on January 31, 2012 at 9:04 PM

And Hollywood wonders why their bottom line is dropping like a rock…

ppfffttt.

katy on January 31, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Let me give you some more.

M240H on January 31, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Yep, but she’s learning…

idesign on January 31, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Horace on January 31, 2012 at 9:04 PM

So the question is: Was Harris angry at what Kazan did, or because Kazan did it? (first rule of Marxist Hollywood Club is no one talks about Marxist Hollywood Club).

Bishop on January 31, 2012 at 9:07 PM

ErinF on January 31, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Indeed…and in a surprise move, The Academy Awards will be moved up to the middle of next October.

BigWyo on January 31, 2012 at 9:12 PM

galtani on January 31, 2012 at 8:27 PM
M240H on January 31, 2012 at 8:42 PM
they lie on January 31, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I’m embarassed that these people even get to breath let alone get to vote. Sarah Palin pays the price every day just for existing and fighting for Conservatives and Republicans. She is a HERO!

CoolChange80 on January 31, 2012 at 9:14 PM

The actress does not have Governor Palin’s looks and she can’t act.

The “Mr. Ed”, playing John McCain, has a face bereft of character and can’t act. Check his roles.

B list stars in a smash and grab film. Probably hoping Sarah would run. Kudos to guy above who guessed it.

IlikedAUH2O on January 31, 2012 at 9:15 PM

SARAH PALIN IS A HERO! SHE WILL WIN! PALIN WILL WIN AND SAVE AMERICA!

CoolChange80 on January 31, 2012 at 9:15 PM

CoolChange80 on January 31, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Well said..:)

idesign on January 31, 2012 at 9:17 PM

How slimey of you to most always put up either trumped up charges,
media misconceptions, liberal hate, John Ziegler nonsense,
or this Hollywood more than likely character assasination of Palin.

Amjean on January 31, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I found a girl in a drive in window in Breezewood, Pa who looked like Governor Palin. The glasses really do it.

Do you think she gets grief?

She says contacts keep the libs from messing with her too much.

Mess with you I asked? Can I help? I may need M240H for this..and oh, I have only honor on my mind as the locals all have deer rifles and Bibles…

To you libs: she has a club which is used to keep her window open while she freezes in her thin uniform. And more importantly:

Shame on you.

IlikedAUH2O on January 31, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Harris leveled his insult at Bush’s manhood during an appearance at Tuesday night’s NARAL Pro-Choice America banquet. Harris is married to actress Amy Madigan who serves on the Board of Directors for NARAL Pro-Choice America.

“I haven’t even been drinking, but, at all, but, you know, being a man, I’ve got to say that we’ve got this guy in the White House who thinks he is a man, you know, who projects himself as a man because he has a certain masculinity, and he’s a good old boy, and he used to drink, and he knows how to shoot a gun and how to drive a pickup truck, etcetera like that. That’s not the definition of a man, God dammit!”

Ed Harris is indeed, a Liberal Di#khead. Married to a liberal scrunt.

BigWyo on January 31, 2012 at 9:21 PM

If you are a republican or conservative and don’t like Sarah Palin then you are the problem! If you never stand for her and stand for her then you might as well throw away your beliefs as well. The lies of the Mitt Romney loyalists, Nicolle Wallace, Steve Schmidt, and the disgusting distortions of Sarah Palin will not live. Sarah Palin will fight on and she will triumph! She will win if you fight for her! I do! Keep fighting. Sarah Palin will be the first Female President of the United States! Make it happen!

CoolChange80 on January 31, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Emmys all around for the make-up people.

Palin should hire them.

Buy Danish on January 31, 2012 at 9:23 PM

I’m not the one who shouldn’t go “down that road.”

Horace on January 31, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Er, dude, I’m violating my own rule of not feeding trolls, but no one called Kazan a “paragon of virtue”. ATL were talking about an example of classless Ed Harris. Your silly defense was: “But Kazan outed Commies! He’s a bad guy– even Arthur Miller says so!” That’s like saying, “That car dealer is so sleazy– my friend Joe Isuzu told me so!” Or, “John Edwards agrees with me that Politician X is sleazy!” You’re not exactly helping your case with your ace character witness.

Seacrest out.

Pasalubong on January 31, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Palin should hire them.

Buy Danish on January 31, 2012 at 9:23 PM

F off Bit@h…

idesign on January 31, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Ed Harris is indeed, a Liberal Di#khead. Married to a liberal scrunt.

BigWyo on January 31, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Easy there, REAL American. Why not run along and whittle something.

KeninCT on January 31, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Will this thread get more comments than the mittens wins thread?

lonestar1 on January 31, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Will smith and Ron Perlman would look awesome playing the Obamas in a movie.

abobo on January 31, 2012 at 8:55 PM

THREADWINNER BY A MILE!!!!

Tim Zank on January 31, 2012 at 9:29 PM

How slimey of you to most always put up either trumped up charges,
media misconceptions, liberal hate, John Ziegler nonsense,
or this Hollywood more than likely character assasination of Palin.

Amjean on January 31, 2012 at 9:18 PM

The management has a thing for Palin…

Sad.

idesign on January 31, 2012 at 9:29 PM

CoolChange80 on January 31, 2012 at 9:14 PM

You forgot to post ten times over the last weekend: Write in Palin. P-A-L-I-N. 5 Letters.

A lot of Palinistas need you to spell out P-A-L-I-N and points out there are 5 letters.

galtani on January 31, 2012 at 9:30 PM

The fact that Hotair posts this garbage tells you why we have a good chance of ending up with Mitt Romney. People like Allahpundit, Tina Korbe, Jazz Shaw, and occasionally Ed Morrissey do their part and are complict sometimes in the media’s attempted destruction of the great living conservative. To anyone that trashes Sarah Palin and calls themself a conservative you are not. Sarah Palin has to succeed or else Conservatism dies! It is time you get it. Sarah Palin belongs in Washington. Let’s do something for Sarah Palin. Let’s Donate to SARAHPAC. I did today. Will donate another $20.12 right now.

CoolChange80 on January 31, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Why are we still one country? The people who have such hatred for Palin don’t even know why. I know why I have utter antipathy for PBHO. When do we the red states acknowledge we have irreconcilable differences and split from the Left Coast, the Northeast and the Upper Midwest?

Let’s let them have their socialism and 1984-style hate pieces. We will have a civil discourse among rational people (Fox News talkers will have to tone it down or be gone), and the blue states filled with reds (aka the People’s Republic of America) will have to come crawling back to the true USofA.

321mdl on January 31, 2012 at 9:31 PM

The truth is out there about Sarah, but so many, on the left and on the right, don’t want to hear about it. I wonder why.

Mirimichi on January 31, 2012 at 9:31 PM

CoolChange80 on January 31, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Deary, The Palin cheerleading tryouts are over with. Your cheerleading is akin to trying to make a Fox entertainer a Messiah. That’s like the liberal loons cheerleading for Chris Matthews who also has political opinions. By the way, would you like to point out where I was wrong in my analysis of Palin as McCain’s VP?

they lie on January 31, 2012 at 9:32 PM

galtani on January 31, 2012 at 9:30 PM.
Obama thanks you. You drone!

CoolChange80 on January 31, 2012 at 9:32 PM

galtani on January 31, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Are you a lefty, a RINO, or just stupid?

idesign on January 31, 2012 at 9:34 PM

321mdl on January 31, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I think this just might happen if the zero is elected again. Are we all just going to sit by and watch / let this country go down the toilet? God, I hope not.

Mirimichi on January 31, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Palin should hire them.
Buy Danish on January 31, 2012 at 9:23 PM

F off Bit@h…
idesign on January 31, 2012 at 9:27 PM

WDo you want her to succeed or not? Do you want her to look awful or would you prefer she look great? Even her fans recognize she needs work.

Buy Danish on January 31, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Right now I wish Hannibal Lecter had killed and eaten Clarice Starling in Hannibal.

Jurisprudence on January 31, 2012 at 9:35 PM

CoolChange80 on January 31, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Is this satire? If I were running, I sure as hell wouldn’t hire Schmidt or Wallace (mainly, because they suck at what they do and have loose gums), but that doesn’t mean everything they said about Palin was a lie, distortion, or that Palin has no flaws whatsoever.

Read “Game Change”. Yes, I know it’s not the Bible and they treat Obama with kid gloves, but it was NOT a hatchet job– it was fascinating in parts. Schmidt et al sucked, had ample time to pick a VP and vet him/her, but instead let the clock ran out, played footsie with Lieberman, dumped him at the last minute, and grabbed an unprepared newbie gov as a hail mary. As the book says, they “failed” her. But that doesn’t mean Palin was without flaws herself, and she was unprepared. She, and her supporters, need to swallow their pride and stop pretending otherwise. There was plenty of blame to go around on the McCain ticket, and she deserves her share.

And, to be honest, she should have turned down the offer, knowing she was not fully ready yet to be C-in-C. But ego is a funny thing…

Pasalubong on January 31, 2012 at 9:36 PM