The obligatory “heated exchange between Obama and Jan Brewer” post

posted at 7:44 pm on January 25, 2012 by Allahpundit

But their previous meetings have been so “cordial.”

I guess I’ll get the ball rolling for commenters: Brewer 2012?

“He was a little disturbed about my book, Scorpions for Breakfast. I said to him that I have all the respect in the world for the office of the president. The book is what the book is. I asked him if he read the book. He said he read the excerpt. So.”

Asked what aspect of the book disturbed him, Brewer said: “That he didn’t feel that I had treated him cordially. I said I was sorry he felt that way but I didn’t get my sentence finished. Anyway, we’re glad he’s here. I’ll regroup.”…

She said the president brought up the book.

“I thought we probably would’ve talked about the things that were important to him and important to me, helping one another. Our country is upside down. Arizona was upside down. But we have turned it around. I know again that he loves this country and I love this country.”…

He appeared to walk away from her while they were still talking, and she confirmed that by saying she didn’t finish her sentence.

You would think the fact that he’s disliked by every Republican in the universe except, I guess, Jon Huntsman would have inured him to criticism from the right by now, but no. In fact, over at the Standard, Jonathan Last remembers that this isn’t the first angry confrontation he’s had with a GOP governor on the tarmac. He once surprised Bobby Jindal by whining about a letter Jindal had sent to Tom Vilsack regarding food stamps. O was in Louisiana that day for a visit related to the BP oil spill but turns out he was preoccupied with the idea that Jindal’s letter had made him look bad. Go figure.

Here’s a bit about the Obama passage in Brewer’s book that has The One so exercised. Our Barack, “condescending” and “patronizing”? Again, go figure:

“It was though President Obama thought he could lecture me, and I would learn at his knee,” the governor wrote, calling his tone “patronizing.”

“He thinks he can humor me and then get rid of me,” Brewer wrote.

Questioned about the different description, the governor said she did not lie.

“I mean, we weren’t yelling at one another, screaming at one another,” she said.

“But it was a pretty one-sided conversation,” Brewer said. “He was, I believe, condescending. And he was lecturing me about what we were going to do and how we were going to do it.”

It sounds … so unlike him. Darn that Jan Brewer for mischaracterizing him this way. Exit prediction for Florida next week: Brewer write-ins 33, Romney 29, Gingrich 27. Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Why don’t you donate your money to a Kenyan orphanage or something *snort

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Sorry, I already do donate my money to an African AIDS orphanage. If you would like to as well, I’ll give you the link.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I’m getting tired of the new hires…BedBug, etc., that just ruin threads.
[...]
Since the OR, it’s starting to become a chore to follow these threads. The newbs are just caustic, not at all witty, clever, or entertaining.

Who is John Galt on January 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I have to concur! We do have to keep culling the “herd” as it were so that the less contributory ones are ban hammered into oblivion, once more looking in from the outside.
Keep tripping them up! They will sentence themselves.

ExpressoBold on January 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM

So the take away, is Obama’s biggest concern is, that he’s “not liked”. Good to know.

Sharr on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Really, Obama thinks he is king…my goodness he truly is a child
georgealbert on January 25, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Not a bad idea. You guys have demonstrated the need for Obama’s increased authority. Between Reagan and the two Bushes, you guys sent this car over a cliff. Time for Obama to clean up!

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Routing for a return to the age of kings are we?

and you leftwingers went ape when anyone on the right just suggested erecting a statue of Reagan..

and you giggle about “king” Obama? ..talk about your blind hero whorship.. You actually believe this nonsense? or are you just working for a drug company pushing blood pressure meds?

..peeks left,….. peeks right,…… leans forward,.. Um, you do understand, Reagan was picked as the second greatest president of the 20th century last year in a Gallop pol.. at 74% approval?

don’t you?

must be lonely in your swamp…

mark81150 on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

OK, Bright eyes, tell us where things are improving in the world you inhabt.
Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM

We’re already becoming more environmentally conscious.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

And I “especially” like the firm grasp you have on his rod.

waterytart on January 25, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I don’t know, KeninCT from last night said he wanted to do “skulldini” on Emperor Barackus Magnificus.

arnold ziffel on January 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM

That I can’t believe! Unless we’re talking about white south Africans.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM

We’re already becoming more environmentally conscious.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Give us something a little less subjective. Can you?

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Sharr on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Guess it would be a good idea for the DOD to have the officer carrying the football to be elsewhere on election night this November.

and the Secret Service might have to insist on plastic silverware at the election night food table.

mark81150 on January 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

That I can’t believe! Unless we’re talking about white south Africans.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I understand.

In your interpretation of reality I’m not surprised.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Can’t you get in trouble for publicly impersonating someone? Elena.

fullogas on January 25, 2012 at 9:19 PM

We’re already becoming more environmentally conscious.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

You mean environmentally suicidal.

darwin on January 25, 2012 at 9:19 PM

“He thinks he can humor me and then get rid of me,” Brewer wrote.”

You mean like walking away from you while you are talking to him so you can’t finish your sentence?

Sounds like she is describing this meeting, not the one in her book.

Bulletchaser on January 25, 2012 at 9:20 PM

That I can’t believe! Unless we’re talking about white south Africans.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM

New meat huh? I sure miss the idyllic days of semi-troll crr6.

arnold ziffel on January 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

That I can’t believe! Unless we’re talking about white south Africans.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM

No, I’m not surprised it’s beyond your comprehension. Libbies apparently have a very difficult time paying taxes and giving to charity.

sloopy on January 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I love it when a little lady gets all up in the big mans? Face. He’s probably used to it every night from mooshell, course she’s not so little any more.

angrymike on January 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM

We’re already becoming more environmentally conscious.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Give us something a little less subjective. Can you?

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

You know, something measurable?

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM

He read a great speech written by at least seven speech writers very well off the teleprompter last evening, so suck it!

carbon_footprint on January 25, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Moochelle’s ass is so big that it has it’s own zip code.

carbon_footprint on January 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM

We’re already becoming more environmentally conscious.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Did Politico finally ban you permanently Green Goddess?

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I know again that he loves this country and I love this country.

I don’t know why Brewer would concede this point. He clearly doesn’t love this country; we’re not good enough for him.

And if the poor dear can’t hold up to any criticism, then he should resign. At this point, Biden couldn’t do any worse than this ignoramus. Obama is not doing anybody any favors serving out his term. Most of us don’t even want him there.

ghostwriter on January 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Can you be more clear? You disagree that all the the long standing rumors are wrong?
whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Honestly, I don’t care. I have no problem with two men or two women loving each other. It is not my place to make judgment, but I’m sure you have plenty say on the subject.
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM

No, I agree with your assertion that if Obama is gay, as all of the long-standing rumors say, we should celebrate his love “that dare not speak it’s name”. I just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page here re: Obama’s sexual preference – thanks.
Cheers!

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Obama should have redistributed the back of his hand and given her a face lift, Lord knows she is in dire need in the facial department, good lord.

residentblue on January 25, 2012 at 8:15 PM

She should have just kicked him in the scrotum. It would have looked like he was just bowing to her.

they lie on January 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Ban Hammer, please.

kingsjester on January 25, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Dueling Banjos

Settle down, Sparky. Don’t forget: someone here “joked” about Brewer striking Obama in the genitals. Someone “joking” about Obama backhanding Brewer really isn’t any different.

Really. Can you folks kindly make your points from the left or the right without fantasizing about violence or referencing testicles/pants/jockstraps/elastic waistbands?

bmmg39 on January 25, 2012 at 8:54 PM

diito

Then let him go back to Kenya and do so.
Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Go back to Africa is a really bad slur. If any comment on this thread should earn banishment this would be it. If that doesn’t get you banned then nothing will. (Unless you mention evolutionray or ecessionsay.)

Also, those promoting violence as valid-protest are idiots.

Capitalist Hog on January 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

What does he think he is, king? In this country, no one bows to the POTUS, he is no better than anyone else.

AND, he’s no gentleman!!

Common Sense on January 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM

That I can’t believe! Unless we’re talking about white south Africans.

[ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM]

Racist.

Dusty on January 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Go back to Africa is a really bad slur.

Capitalist Hog on January 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Possibly, but “Go back to Kenya” is not “Go back to Africa”, now, is it?

And I suspect you know why it isn’t, don’t you?

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM

We’re already becoming more environmentally conscious.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

If you mean more folks are discovering that AGW is a hoax, then yes, we are becoming more environmentally conscious.

22044 on January 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Heh. They must both be furiously Googling looking for SOMETHING…ANYTHING!!!

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Bush had his faults, but one virtue he had, was a level of class far beyond anything this president could concieve of. That was low rent, and Obama has the thin skin of a silk kite…

mark81150 on January 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Spot on.

ghostwriter on January 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM

sloopy on January 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

22044 on January 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Then let him go back to Kenya and do so.
Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Also, those promoting violence as valid-protest are idiots.

Capitalist Hog on January 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Yeah! Tell em!

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Nothing more unpredictable than a narcissist with an inferiority complex. Obama does not have a value system other than his own self-worth. That might explain why is he totally incapable of the truth.

volsense on January 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Go back to Africa is a really bad slur.

Capitalist Hog on January 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I don’t understand. Is being from Africa a bad thing?

darwin on January 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Also, those promoting violence as valid-protest are idiots.

Capitalist Hog on January 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Then let’s tear up the Declaration of Independence. That Jefferson was such an idiot.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Go back to Africa is a really bad slur.

What’s wrong with Africa? Why is that a slur?

ghostwriter on January 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I don’t understand. Is being from Africa a bad thing?
darwin on January 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

The only redeeming feature of loony leftist trolls – and what makes it soooo fun – is watching them try to desperately squirm out of the catch-22 corners into which they always they paint themselves. It’s always check & checkmate.

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I don’t understand. Is being from Africa a bad thing?
darwin on January 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

You beat me to it! :)

ghostwriter on January 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM

That I can’t believe! Unless we’re talking about white south Africans.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Where is that? Would you tell me where I can find it on a current map?

katy the mean old lady on January 25, 2012 at 9:49 PM

*sigh*

Still waiting for reasons to like this guy.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM

There’s nothing wrong with Africa, or Kenya within Africa. But it’s gotten tiresome, and the more jokes you make about that the more people might actually confuse you with a Birther. It’s not as though there’s a dearth of things to criticize him about…

bmmg39 on January 25, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Mr. President, my state has been invaded by hundreds of thousands of people from a foreign country. They are occupying parts of my state and people from my state can no longer live there in peace and in some case can not even go there without great risk to their very lives. And what do you with the duty to protect all parts of your country do? You attack my state and side with a foreign nation. How can you live with yourself?

VorDaj on January 25, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I love Jan Brewer EVEN MORE!

M_J_S on January 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I like her dazzling smile.

slickwillie2001 on January 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I’M donating MY MONEY to:

PEOPLE WHO COME UP AND PUBLICLY GET IN THE FACE OF BARACK OBAMA!!!

Supposedly – Brewer was overheard uttering the following:

NEVER AGAIN – come up to my FACE in this way!!!!”

williamg on January 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM

and the more jokes you make about that

bmmg39 on January 25, 2012 at 9:58 PM

The joke’s on us, bmmg39

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 10:03 PM

An earlier King George III was condescending to and lectured George Washington in a simular way. George Washington kicked his ass.

VorDaj on January 25, 2012 at 10:06 PM

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Well, if Obama is “gay, and he “loves” another man, then where does that leave Michelle in the equation? Hmm?

We keep being told what a wonderful “family man” he is, all the time. No?

JannyMae on January 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM

VorDaj on January 25, 2012 at 9:59 PM

It’s amazing how this simple fact seems to escape our resident trolls, not to mention our dimwitted President. The most salient point to be made with regard to illegal immigration is that it has real, negative consequences for the citizens of this country, yet what has the entire left wing exercised is the fact that Governor Brewer had the unmitigated gall, the wicked impropriety, to try to refocus our President on his responsibility to fulfill his oath to the Constitution. Simply amazing.

I mean, it isn’t as though people haven’t been murdered, bounties haven’t been placed on the heads of law enforcement, whole areas along the border have become no-go zones for the owners of said land. All of this is easily verifiable, but it’s more important that our 95 pound weakling of a President be defended from a girl half his size.

The activist left (not the average Dem, note that distinction) in this country is sick. I can hear the choked sobs of rage from here…

Nom de Boom on January 25, 2012 at 10:13 PM

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM

We keep being told what a wonderful “family man” he is, all the time. No?

JannyMae on January 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM

This is a republican fantasy. I don’t understand it either.
If it was there, the Clintons would have found it.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM

That I can’t believe! Unless we’re talking about white south Africans.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Translation: Racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought bed bug was pathetic. What a loser.

JannyMae on January 25, 2012 at 10:16 PM

This is a republican fantasy. I don’t understand it either.
If it was there, the Clintons would have found it.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I’m not surprised that you dodged my question. Would you have a problem with it, if Obama is having an affair with a man, behind his wife’s back? Would poor Michelle just have to suck it up and accept that he is expressing his “true sexuality?”

Then again, trying to delve into the “thinking” of a liberal troll is kind of a scary proposition. Maybe I’d rather you just ignore the question.

JannyMae on January 25, 2012 at 10:19 PM

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM

We keep being told what a wonderful “family man” he is, all the time. No?
JannyMae on January 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Com’n, let’s be fair – if Obama has an open-secret gay ersatz “Second First Lady”, he should receive the same respect and admiration America affords Obama’s “First Lady”.

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM

This is a republican fantasy. I don’t understand it either.
If it was there, the Clintons would have found it.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM

JannyMae on January 25, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I believe it is just another hateful rumor made up by a losing side.
Like I said, the Clintons are a machine. They would have found it.
Infidelity is painful. Just ask Gingrich’s wives.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

If it was there, the Clintons would have found it.
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM

So you’re saying the Clintons were not aware of Obama’s proclivities?

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Also, those promoting violence as valid-protest are idiots.

Capitalist Hog on January 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I’m in big trouble then!
There’s a few trolls here that I would like to pound into a sand-trap…if I ever had the chance!
It’s ok…it wouldn’t hurt them.

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I believe it is just another hateful rumor
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

You said before the idea that Obama is gay was “sick”, why would you hate him if he were gay?

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM

If it was there, the Clintons would have found it.
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM

So you’re saying the Clintons were not aware of Obama’s proclivities?

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I’m saying there is nothing to find.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I believe it is just another hateful rumor made up by a losing side.
Like I said, the Clintons are a machine. They would have found it.
Infidelity is painful. Just ask Gingrich’s wives.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Rumors have floated around for years, before he was known. The guys at Hillbuzz can tell you all about it.

darwin on January 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Like I said, the Clintons are a machine.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

First intelligent thing I’ve seen you post, BedBug.

There’s hope for you yet.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM

She makes the crypt keeper look like Miss America, like she’s constantly sucking on a lemon.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

HEY! Stop talking about Pelosi that way!

dominigan on January 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I believe it is just another hateful rumor
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I said a REPUBLICAN’S fantasy of a gay man is sick.
It tends to get violent.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM

If it was there, the Clintons would have found it.
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM

So you’re saying the Clintons were not aware of Obama’s proclivities?

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I don’t think the Clinton’s were looking too hard…what with BJ always running around, with his pants around his ankles!

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I believe it is just another hateful rumor made up by a losing side.
Like I said, the Clintons are a machine. They would have found it.
Infidelity is painful. Just ask Gingrich’s wives.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

darwin on January 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Rumors circled about Rick Perry too about being a homosexual.
Were they true!?

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I believe that the Clinton machine found out a lot more about little Bammie than we’ll ever know, and were afraid to use it. We already know that they decided not to use the racist Jeremiah Wright against Bammie, -would have alienated an important dem to them. Probably ditto any evidence about islam, Bammie’s gayness, false documents, etc.

Remember also that late in the game there were rumors that the machine had a blockbuster waiting, but that story slowly died away.

Unfortunately Johnny Mac was nearly as timid.

slickwillie2001 on January 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Gov. Brewer posted this encounter on FB almost 35 minutes ago. It’s up to almost 2000 shares and about 3000 comments.

INC on January 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Rumors circled about Rick Perry too about being a homosexual.
Were they true!?

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I mentioned that because you implied the right put out the rumors. They’ve been around for a while, before he was considered for the 2008 nominee.

darwin on January 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM

INC on January 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

FB politician. Just like Sarah Palin.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:35 PM

If it was there, the Clintons would have found it.
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM

So you’re saying the Clintons were not aware of Obama’s proclivities?
whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I’m saying there is nothing to find.
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

But you are OK with Obama if he were gay? As I noted, before you said the notion was “sick”. So, which is it? You’re keep going back and forth between homophobia and “there’s nothing wrong with that”.

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Regarding the conversation on the tarmack.
She…This time you are going to pay for the golf, these people are in business and everything’s not free!

He…shut-up racist b!tch, you are going to carry my bag…and like it!

She…(pointing to his ears)…You can take your gawddamn bag and hang it on your ears!

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Rumors circled about Rick Perry too about being a homosexual.
Were they true!?

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:29 PM

darwin on January 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM

No. I don’t think I did, but if you took it that way, it is not what I I tended to do.
Being gay would most likely not hurt a democrat.
It would hurt someone like Perry though, if he is gay.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Obama is a total wussy….so glad our Governor is not afraid to take him on….he goes after Arizona with much more zeal than any “enemy” country Brewer will not back down from him….whether you agree with her or not you gotta give her points for just not giving a xxxx what he thinks of her. Obama is a petchulant child. Period.

azconservativegirl on January 25, 2012 at 10:39 PM

If it was there, the Clintons would have found it.
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM
So you’re saying the Clintons were not aware of Obama’s proclivities?
whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I’m saying there is nothing to find.
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Again, I said your fantasy, a republican, of him being gay is sick.
I don’t believe infidelity is good with gay or straight couples, though.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM

He has a country to lead.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Right off a cliff.

Moron.

dukecitygirl on January 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM

FB politician. Just like Sarah Palin.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Ummm, reminder: you’re on Hot Air right now, not Daily Kos. Most of us don’t find your comparison to be as insulting as your snobby attitude is.

rwenger43 on January 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM

He has a country to lead.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Right off a cliff.

Moron.

dukecitygirl on January 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM

It took you that long to come up with that? Two and a half hours.
You should contact Mensa.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Right off a cliff.

Moron.

dukecitygirl on January 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Yeah, and he’s outfitting all his cronies with parachutes so they have a soft landing while we land in a crumpled heap.

darwin on January 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

FB politician. Just like Sarah Palin.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:35 PM

rwenger43 on January 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Ummm. Really?

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I was hoping the pictures from Disney World would result in a side-by-side with Goofy, so we’d know for sure.

slickwillie2001 on January 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Maybe this has already been addressed, but someone, somewhere, did a beautiful photoshop of Obama at his podium in front of Cinderella’s Castle,wearing a pair of Minnie Ears. With red polka dotted bow.

It was so good I nearly laughed my bedbug off.

Alana on January 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Is it worse to be a FB politician or a Letterman President? Just wondering.

rwenger43 on January 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Exit prediction for Florida next week: Brewer write-ins 33,

heh

good one, allahp

ted c on January 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM

“He thinks he can humor me and then get rid of me,” Brewer wrote.

We can relate.

Kenosha Kid on January 25, 2012 at 10:51 PM

What does this have to do with Arizona and illegal aliens, by the way?

bmmg39 on January 25, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I said your fantasy, a republican, of him being gay is sick.

We’re only addressing the massive amount of rumors regarding Obama’s gay inclinations. Why do you feel that idea of Obama being gay, in specific, is “sick”?

I don’t believe infidelity is good with gay or straight couples, though.
BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Good point. So, if Obama were gay which sexual partner should he dump – the gay one or Michelle? Should he be true to his real sexual identity or live a lie?

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM

It took you that long to come up with that? Two and a half hours.
You should contact Mensa.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Some people with lives join threads late doofus. Instead of staying in the same one slinging snot for two and a half hours.

btw, I knew if I looked long enough I would find a picture of you.

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 10:57 PM

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM

This is the part that bugs me about the Republicans all running as Washington outsiders: the biggest outsider in this race is King Obama. He has been there less time than all but Romney, he was totally inept in his job performance so he earned no one’s respect, he developed no working relationships with anyone who actually achieved anything, and the only people who owe him loyalty are the ones who serve at his whim. The only way he gets anything done anymore (since losing Nancy who covered for him) is to dare someone to stop him for over-reaching his authority when he behaves like an absolutist. And dis-respecting the needs of the states while non-exercising the responsibilities of the Federal government is tyranny by absence.

And we R’s say we want an outsider???? Only if he’s going to have the guts to reduce the size of the fiefdom!!

rwenger43 on January 25, 2012 at 11:02 PM

It took you that long to come up with that? Two and a half hours.
You should contact Mensa.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

How long are we going to have to wait for you to come up with some of Obama’s “good” points?

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM

We’re already becoming more environmentally conscious.

ElenaKagan on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

(She’s personally not using toilet paper, after the big job!) Washing your underwear?

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM

It took you that long to come up with that? Two and a half hours.
You should contact Mensa.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

btw, I knew if I looked long enough I would find a picture of you.

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 10:57 PM

She’s been around since that post and called me a moron before finding that post.
You are a nosy one.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM

It took you that long to come up with that? Two and a half hours.
You should contact Mensa.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM

What?

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 11:06 PM

It took you that long to come up with that? Two and a half hours.
You should contact Mensa.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM

You’ll have to wait…she is so busy flooding Mensa with applications to become a member…Mensa has no time to get back to you!

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM

He might, but he loves Brazil, China, Saudi Arabya, Egypt, Indonesia, India more.

Schadenfreude on January 25, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Newt loves his first two wives more than Obama ever has or ever will love America.

VorDaj on January 25, 2012 at 11:09 PM

As some men think of women as just sperm receptacles, that is the way Obama feels toward America.

VorDaj on January 25, 2012 at 11:11 PM

It took you that long to come up with that? Two and a half hours.
You should contact Mensa.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I’m a male. And, you don’t care anyway, Cleomobrutus.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM

He has a country an ego to lead feed.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 8:18 PM

VorDaj on January 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Brewer write-ins 33, Gingrich 33, Romney 26….

How’s that, Allah?

Kokonut on January 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I’m a male. And, you don’t care anyway, Cleomobrutus.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM

May I take that as your admission that you can’t?

Then why do you believe in him?

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM

His best good point is that he took a very ugly woman out of the single department. He may have saved you from a fate worse than death if she had got her eyes set on you.

VorDaj on January 25, 2012 at 11:17 PM

VorDaj on January 25, 2012 at 11:11 PM

According to the overwhelming amount of rumors, you’re wrong. They posit that Obama thinks of men as “sperm receptacles”.

whatcat on January 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I’m a male. And, you don’t care anyway, Cleomobrutus.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM

May I take that as your admission that you can’t?

Then why do you believe in him?

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Nope. You can take it that you’re not worth the time. It wouldn’t matter anyway.

BedBug on January 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Obama still doesn’t get it. He still thinks his speeches are magic and that there’s no person he can’t charm in person. When Jan Brewer provided yet another example of how ridiculous that notion is, Obama got upset. And then when he ran crying to Valerie Jarret, she did…whatever it is she does for him.

cicerone on January 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM