Quotes of the day

posted at 11:20 pm on January 24, 2012 by Allahpundit

“President Obama pledged on Tuesday night to use government power to balance the scale between America’s rich and the rest of the public, seeking to present an election-year choice between his continued leadership toward an economy ‘built to last’ and a Republican argument that the country would benefit from less federal intervention.”

***

“‘On these evenings, Presidents naturally seek to find the sunny side of our national condition,’ Daniels said. ‘But when President Obama claims that the state of our union is anything but grave, he must know in his heart that this is not true.’…

“‘The mortal enemies of Social Security and Medicare are those who, in contempt of the plain arithmetic, continue to mislead Americans that we should change nothing,’ Daniels said.”

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

The latest Open Registration brought in a strange group of new posters & trolls…

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Interesting Tax Facts:

Mitt Romney’s Average Tax Rate: 14.5%

Average Tax Rate for people earning more than a million dollars a year: 25% *

Average Tax Rate for all Taxpayers: 11% *

* According to the Tax Foundation

Sorry, I hit submit too soon.

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2012 at 7:39 AM

No kiddin’.

kingsjester on January 25, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Interesting Tax Data on the Tax Foundation Website:

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Anyway, I’m not trying to rude.

bluegill on January 25, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Bull! You go out of your way to be rude every time you’re here. In fact, even proudly announcing that part of your reason for posting here is to mock and ridicule people who don’t support Romney.

And since your very first comment to me was to attempt to ‘chastise’ me for making a snarky remark to another poster, let me serve it back to you, in your own words.

canopfor “is another great contributor, so you can just take your nasty comments somewhere else. maybe you are just in a foul mood because your preferred candidate is doing terribly…”

btw, why don’t you school us again on the proper use of punctuation marks.

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 7:50 AM

No. But, where she spits, grass never grows again.

kingsjester on January 25, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Crackin’ me up.

petefrt on January 25, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Hmmmmmmm …
No mention from Dear Leader re: “crony capitalism”?
Curious
Oh yeah, Warren Buffet’s wifey was THE guest get.
Once again, the Rambler-in-Chief delivers the same old Bravo Sierra.

ChicagØbama proves himself to be a self-serving anti-American oaf every time he reads his pre-programmed Teleprompter. The man-child in mom-jeans has absolutely no shame. It isn’t “crony capitalism” when he’s involved.
What an embarrassment.

~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on January 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM

The President is still saying the same things, & unfortunately, doing the same things that have caused the economy & our foreign policy to worsen.
Yes, he inherited a mess. It was a mess caused by leftist policies. And Obama’s leftist “solutions” are digging us deeper into the mire.
But we ought to campaign against liberalism at least as much as we campaign against Obama, who is still well-liked by most Americans.

itsnotaboutme on January 25, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Agree. Too many Americans see politics as Democrat vs. Republican. The debate is properly framed as Progressive vs. conservative. There have always been Progressive & Left-leaning Republicans. For example, aside from abortion & judicial restraint, GWB was way too Liberal when it came to domestic policy. (It’s amusing to see Lefties criticize GWB for being too Lefty.)

Which ideology works in practice vs. which fails? It’s really that simple.

Pretty much everything wrong with our country is a direct or indirect result of an 80 year glidepath of “Modern Liberalism” aka Progressivism. It makes no difference if it was a Republican or Democrat that put forth bad policy.

That being said, conservatism is a big tent. There is a lot of wiggle room. It’s not realistic to ask for 100% ideological purity. But use common sense.

visions on January 25, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Karl Magnus on January 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM

After suffering through his inane rambling last night there is now no doubt in my mind, that man is clinically insane.

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Average Tax Rates by Year (2000-2009):

Year Total Top 1% Top 5% Top 10% Top 25% Top 50% Bottom 50%

2000 15.26% 27.45% 24.42% 22.34% 19.09% 16.86% 4.60%
2001 14.23% 27.50% 23.68% 21.41% 18.08% 15.85% 4.09%
2002 13.03% 27.25% 22.95% 20.51% 16.99% 14.66% 3.21%
2003 11.90% 24.31% 20.74% 18.49% 15.38% 13.35% 2.95%
2004 12.10% 23.49% 20.67% 18.60% 15.53% 13.51% 2.97%
2005 12.45% 23.13% 20.78% 18.84% 15.86% 13.84% 2.98%
2006 12.60% 22.79% 20.68% 18.86% 15.95% 13.98% 3.01%
2007 12.68% 22.45% 20.53% 18.79% 15.98% 14.03% 2.99%
2008 12.24% 23.27% 20.70% 18.71% 15.68% 13.65% 2.59%
2009 11.06% 24.01% 20.46% 18.05% 14.68% 12.50% 1.85%

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Oops … sorry about that spacing in the chart!

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Good Morning Flora Duh!

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Good morning to you, kind sir.

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I don’t know if you saw it, because I went to bed shortly after I posted the comment, but I quoted your poll about Gingrich people voting for Romney if he’s the nominee as opposed to Romney people voting for Gingrich if it’s him. Some guy challenged me on it, and I couldn’t remember where you posted it. Could you tell me where you got it, in case I need it again?

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Average Tax Rates by Year (2000-2009):

Year Total Top 1% Top 5% Top 10% Top 25% Top 50% Bottom 50%

2000 15.26% 27.45% 24.42% 22.34% 19.09% 16.86% 4.60%
2001 14.23% 27.50% 23.68% 21.41% 18.08% 15.85% 4.09%
2002 13.03% 27.25% 22.95% 20.51% 16.99% 14.66% 3.21%
2003 11.90% 24.31% 20.74% 18.49% 15.38% 13.35% 2.95%
2004 12.10% 23.49% 20.67% 18.60% 15.53% 13.51% 2.97%
2005 12.45% 23.13% 20.78% 18.84% 15.86% 13.84% 2.98%
2006 12.60% 22.79% 20.68% 18.86% 15.95% 13.98% 3.01%
2007 12.68% 22.45% 20.53% 18.79% 15.98% 14.03% 2.99%
2008 12.24% 23.27% 20.70% 18.71% 15.68% 13.65% 2.59%
2009 11.06% 24.01% 20.46% 18.05% 14.68% 12.50% 1.85%

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Nothing wrong with the spacing, but for me, way to many numbers this early in the morning! Just joking!

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Rasmussen

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Thank you!
Oh, and Good Morning! That Bluegill sure is a piece of work, isn’t she/he?

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM

You’re welcome and good morning to you also. She’s a piece of something, that’s for sure.

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:14 AM

LOL! Sorry! I was listening to the news and they were doing a story about Romney and tax rates. So, the naturally curious person I am, I had to check their numbers. I was surprised they were right. Then I started looking at the trends … and … uh oh I’m overtaxing everyone else! Sorry everyone!

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Well, when open registration is two years in coming, you end up with an echo chamber because more than just the trolls get winnowed out over time.

Happy Nomad on January 25, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:15 AM

It’s an interesting analysis.

Romney represents everything to which the Tea Party is opposed, so I wonder how well Romney would wear over time.

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Thie following is off topic but I feel very important to know given the BS speech from last night. After following the interviews for a number of months I have come to trust the authenticity of these insider interviews. As important as the interviews are, the commenters have posted links to articles relevant to what is said in the interviews. Both breitbart and Michelle Malkin have done articles but the story never gained traction. If you are wondering where the tarp and stimulus money went, this may help..it is frightening. ShoreBank supposedly went under. But not really. The interview is in several parts.

The Solyndra scandal…I told you it represents but a fraction of the kind of corruption inherent within the Obama stimulus package.  Entities such as Shorebank, Solyndra, the pension funds…they are nothing more than multi-billion dollar fronts for this agenda.  And many hands for many years, from both political parties – but certainly more so from the Democrats and their supporters, have been dipping into that cookie jar.  It is that corruption that is far more damaging to the administration than even Fast and Furious, for such corruption is now so long standing it is institutional.  And you, perhaps unknowingly…but I am certain you were being led to that place…you touched on that very thing with your most recent interview with -Name Deleted- .
The demise of that operative.  The theft of the campaign finances.  The strong link between President Obama and the California Attorney General and then of course, the subsequent link to the Department of Justice…all appendages from the same host.  For those who take the time to look.  You unfortunately…have not.  Not fully.

FLconservative on January 25, 2012 at 8:26 AM

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM

LOL, the only thing I’m curious about this morning is whether my toast will come out the right amount of darkness!

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:27 AM

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Probably like a pair of ill-fitting shoes. But I don’t see how any Republican or Independent who listened to that speech last night, wouldn’t crawl naked over broken glass to remove that mad-man from office, no matter who the GOP nominee is.

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:30 AM

What was with 0bama’s weird speech pattern tonight? He kind of reminded me of a sermonizing pastor…

OmahaConservative on January 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 8:31 AM

FLconservative on January 25, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Curiosity killed the cat. When I clicked on your link my computer shut down the internet connection. Um, am I now on a list somewhere? lol

Morning all…

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 8:33 AM

It’s something all community organizers learn early on in their “careers”. The black muslim preachers in the early 70′s were particularly adept at it.

Some have likened it to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (google it) and consider it a manipulative technique.

Considering that it’s Obama and he has no actual record to run on,he has to employ techniques to persuade a politically ignorant electorate to re-elect him.

The scary thing is, it just might work with the dummies that are already under his spell.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Good Morning!

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Hubby said the same thing last night after watching the STFU speech. Our president seems to be teetering between make insanity and reality. And, what was with the whispering? Did some speech coach think that was an effective technique?

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Did you see that You Tube up in the headlines that compared one of his speeches against another? They are almost word for word.

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Morning all…

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Good morning. Lol. At least it didn’t explode! Seriously. I hope you read it without further consequence.

FLconservative on January 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM

But what’s more troubling is the amount of the populace that mistakes it for statesmanship.

We are in for hard times indeed.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Good Morning!

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Morning, Night Owl. How’s your toast? Would you like me to top off your coffee?

I had a bizarre fish link about the personality traits of bluegill but I thought that was a tangent too far, lol. I’m still gathering my wits this morning.

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM

In a sane world there would be a massive march on Washington this morning demanding his resignation for the good of the country.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM

This is a long read, but well worth it, to understand what kind of man is now the leader of our country.

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I’m one of the new ones, but a long time reader. I agree with you, I use to love reading some of the comments here but since the flood doors were open, the quality in some of these remarks are poor and childish. Go Newt….

Shain1611 on January 25, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM

What’s of even more concer to me is the process and the machine that greased the skids for this kind of a person to be suddenly elevated to the highest position of political influence in the country.

And so few seem troubled by that.

That’s scary.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM

He’s a textbook example…

Firmly convinced that he or she is unique and, being special, can only be understood by, should only be treated by, or associate with, other special or unique, or high-status people (or institutions);

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Well, Thoreau said, in order for there to be good poets, there has to first be good audiences.

Thank the schools and the media for dumbing down the population instead of educating and informing it.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I don’t know how many of you watched Fox last night after the SOTU and heard the comments that were said by Brit Hume about Obamas’ speech, but I found them to be sickening. What has happened to these people have they all lost their minds? Don’t they understand Obama is a Socialist Marist who is out to destroy this country?

Shain1611 on January 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM

President Obama’s State of the Union address combined to average 26.1 million viewers across the Big Four broadcast networks, with NBC (on the backs of a lead-in from “The Biggest Loser”) getting the most young viewers for the speech. And the CW’s usual decision to program original episodes opposite the address gave the network its most-watched Tuesday of the season.

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Astute Observation! And Good Morning!

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Good Morning Fallon!

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Morning, Night Owl. How’s your toast? Would you like me to top off your coffee?

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Thanks, but I haven’t even made coffee yet! I know what you mean, I had started typing a nasty response to bluegill but then I said why bother. I saw that Flori Duh did it, and I felt better. I can’t stand people like that, but sometimes I feel it’s stooping to their level to even respond. Your fish personality traits thing sounds interesting though!

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM

And a good morning to you as well, JonB, and all

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Interesting Article! Thanks! So, in Obama’s opinion, we have failed him? ;-)

Unfortunately, I watched the SOTU speech. It was the same old thing wrapped up in a slightly different package. But then, I wasn’t expecting anything different. ;-)

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM

“…Tonight, I was honored to be at the National Press Club to watch former Presidential candidate Herman Cain deliver the Tea Party response to President Obama’s State of the Union address. GOProud has long been an ally of the Tea Party movement. Gay and straight Americans a like know that politics as usual have failed us and that the big government policies of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party have been a disaster for this country.

“Barack Obama used tonight’s State of the Union to stoke the fires of class warfare. It is clear that this President fundamentally doesn’t understand how jobs are created. Instead of taking responsibility for the failures of his Presidency, he has instead decided to double down on his failed policies that will undermine our free market economic system that is responsible for making America the greatest country on the planet…”

I know some people don’t embrace GOProud but I thought this was a good response.

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Shain1611 on January 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Good Morning, Shain! I didn’t watch any of the after shows. The speech was more than enough to endure. ;-)

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Shain1611 on January 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM

It’s the absence of a coherent philosophy of one’s own. Few have one other than what they absorb through the culture and so, absent a comparative model, they have nothing to alarm them that they are going off course.

So few calling themsleves “conservative” today even know whay they are so and what is actually being conserved.

Cleombrotus on January 25, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM

He’s a textbook example…

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Actually this passage is what makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

It is important to understand that the use of violence must be ego-syntonic. It must accord with the self-image of the narcissist. It must abet and sustain his grandiose fantasies and feed his sense of entitlement. It must conform with the narcissistic narrative.

Thus, a narcissist who regards himself as the benefactor of the poor, a member of the common folk, the representative of the disenfranchised, the champion of the dispossessed against the corrupt elite – is highly unlikely to use violence at first.

The pacific mask crumbles when the narcissist has become convinced that the very people he purported to speak for, his constituency, his grassroots fans, the prime sources of his narcissistic supply – have turned against him. At first, in a desperate effort to maintain the fiction underlying his chaotic personality, the narcissist strives to explain away the sudden reversal of sentiment. “The people are being duped by (the media, big industry, the military, the elite, etc.)”, “they don’t really know what they are doing”, “following a rude awakening, they will revert to form”, etc.

When these flimsy attempts to patch a tattered personal mythology fail – the narcissist is injured. Narcissistic injury inevitably leads to narcissistic rage and to a terrifying display of unbridled aggression. The pent-up frustration and hurt translate into devaluation. That which was previously idealized – is now discarded with contempt and hatred.

This primitive defense mechanism is called “splitting”. To the narcissist, things and people are either entirely bad (evil) or entirely good. He projects onto others his own shortcomings and negative emotions, thus becoming a totally good object. A narcissistic leader is likely to justify the butchering of his own people by claiming that they intended to kill him, undo the revolution, devastate the economy, or the country, etc.

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM

‘Morning. I liked your chart this morning. I constantly get lost down rabbit holes on the web. lol

For Night Owl, it had a Bishopy feel to it…

The researchers examined the personalities of bluegill sunfish caught by two different capture techniques — angling (a hook attached to a fishing line) and beach seining (a long net that is dragged through water to encircle fish).

Fish caught in the wild by angling were more timid than fish captured in the wild using a seine net. However, when a group of fish captured by seine net was then released in a large outdoor pool and angled for, it was the bold individuals who were most often caught in the open…

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 8:27 AM

LOL! I hope your toast comes out perfectly toasted!

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Thank you! Now, I have to think about my own taxes.

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM

November 2012 should be interesting, to say the least.

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I didn’t know that GOProud was part of the Tea Party.

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Flora Duh on January 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM

“Splitting” explains a lot.

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I didn’t know that GOProud was part of the Tea Party.

JonBGood on January 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I’ve met some amazing members of GOProud through the Tea Party and Conservatives4Palin. In my humble opinion, they are a brave bunch and deserving of our kindness and support.

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I wish you wouldn’t post so many off-topic articles like that. If people wanted to read other news stories, then they would go seek them out elsewhere. What you are doing is borderline spamming.

You are taking up large chunks of comment space by copying and pasting so much text that has nothing whatsoever to do with other comments or with the HotAir article. It seems that you have been doing this for a while now, and it seems that some people tolerate your actions. But you should know that not everyone likes it. Maybe some people are just too polite to say anything, but what you are doing is rude and inconsiderate. You seem to fancy yourself a deliverer of all kinds of random news, but the HotAir comment section isn’t the place for you to do your news delivery service.

bluegill on January 25, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Whatever.

Bmore on January 25, 2012 at 10:19 AM

That’s true, but usually the comments are just responding to each other as the conservation gets derailed from the original topic. That’s understandable.

What I’m saying is that this person is posting random news stories complete with paragraphs of text.

Yes, I get that this person has probably been doing this for a while, but why should he get special treatment? True, now I feel like a horrible person even bringing this up, but then I think… What if I started posting off-topic articles (with nearly full text) in many different threads? I’m sure people wouldn’t like it. They’d probably be calling for my head. What if started only posting pro-Santorum or pro-Perry or whatever articles in threads or discussions which had nothing whatsoever to do with those candidates?

Basically, I just feel like I have as much right to express my opinion as any of you long-timer posters do. I don’t appreciate the spamming, no matter who is doing it. Just because someone has been here for years, it doesn’t make them above the rules. At one point workingartist was doing something similar (although he seemed to keep his spam-like posts confined to threads about Perry and his competitors), posting paragraphs upon paragraphs of text. AslanGirl also did something like that, too, but she had the decency to truncate the pasted text to include only shorter excerpts.

Anyway, I’m not trying to rude. I just wish he would be more considerate and wouldn’t litter the comment section with off-topic spam.

bluegill on January 25, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Here’s my opinion and its rude.

Bmore on January 25, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Last year we paid $5204 income tax with a 7.6% rate. Mitt paid $3M with a 15% rate. Seems fair to me. I don’t despise or envy the rich or those with greater wealth. I’m sure they earned it just as I earned mine. Mitt’s still out there trying to earn more. I’m sitting in my rocking chair with a cat on my lap. Why should I expect Mitt to pay more in taxes. If he’s forced by the govt to pay a greater percentage, then so will I. He’s not the only one living off of capital gains.

Kissmygrits on January 25, 2012 at 10:37 AM

For Night Owl, it had a Bishopy feel to it…

Fallon on January 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

That IS interesting! It does sound kind of Bishopy.

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Kissmygrits on January 25, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Nice take, plus I just enjoyed the visual of you , the rocker, and the cat in the lap. Very Rockwellish. Sounds like a nice life. Enjoy!

Bmore on January 25, 2012 at 10:43 AM

That IS interesting! It does sound kind of Bishopy.

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Funny! I’m still trying to figure out which sockpuppet he is. There are so many now.

Bmore on January 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I actually watched the entire State of The Campaign address last night and only vomited twice. First, when he bragged and took credit for bailing out the auto companies, including Ford which took no bailout money, then stated that Government Motors was the leading car company in the world again. Shortly after that, he stated that there would be NO more bailouts or cop outs, LOL. Then, he announced his homeowner bailout, LOL (at that one I got the dry heaves.) Then he showed his indignation of crony capitalism, but promised more crony capitalism for green energy. You couldn’t make this stuff up.

Concerned_American on January 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Bmore on January 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I have to confess I don’t know exactly what a sock puppet is. Is it when you have two different user names, and one is your evil twin?

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Fallon on January 25, 2012

Don’t forget how small those fish are. Not worth the time to fish.

~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on January 25, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Correct.

Bmore on January 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Correct.

Bmore on January 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Well then, it appears I’ve been feeling stupid for no reason!

Night Owl on January 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM