Immigration authorities released man who then murdered three people in Florida

posted at 6:45 pm on January 23, 2012 by Tina Korbe

BuzzFeed asks whether Kesler Dufrene might not become Barack Obama’s Willie Horton. Nothing about Dufrene’s story reflects well on U.S. officials:

When burglar Kesler Dufrene became a twice-convicted felon in 2006, a Bradenton judge shipped him to prison for five years. And because of his convictions, an immigration judge ordered Dufrene deported to his native Haiti.

That never happened.

Instead, when Dufrene’s state prison term was up, Miami immigration authorities in October 2010 released him from custody. Two months later, North Miami police say, he slaughtered three people, including a 15-year-old girl …

DNA on a rifle found inside the house and cellphone tracking technology later linked Dufrene to the Jan. 2, 2011, slayings.

But North Miami detectives never got to interrogate him. Just 18 days after the murders, Dufrene shot and killed himself when he was cornered by Manatee County sheriff’s deputies in Bradenton after an unrelated break-in and shooting there. …

The failure to deport Dufrene infuriates the victims’ family members. “This guy shouldn’t have been in America,” said Audrey Hansack, 37, who moved back to her native Nicaragua after the murder of her daughter Ashley Chow. “I’m so upset with the whole situation. Because of immigration, my daughter is not alive.”

So, what was the deal? Why was Dufrene never deported? Because of the January 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the Obama administration issued a temporary moratorium on all deportations to the island nation. That decision had at least some validity: Haiti was in a state of emergency and the Haitian government had reduced capabilities to ensure the security of Haitian society as a whole.

The more troubling issue here is that Immigrations and Customs Enforcement officials couldn’t detain Dufrene until deportations to Haiti resumed. A pair of Supreme Court rulings in 2001 and 2005 specify that foreign nationals who cannot be deported may not be detained for more than six months. While those rulings make sense in the abstract, they make less sense when applied in a case like Dufrene’s. He was a twice-convicted felon whom ICE officials surely could not have been confident releasing. Surely some kind of an exception could have been invoked here, right? If not, this story is another bleak reminder that overregulation often leads to the underutilization of personal judgment and common sense.

At any rate, the chilling quote from Ms. Hansack serves as a powerful reminder that immigration policy and its enforcement or lack thereof has real and painful consequences.

Comments

“Why does the Tea Party-who almost killed my friend Gabby- hate blacks, like our President?” – DWS

ThePrez on January 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I wonder if he would have qualified for Gingrich’s amnesty.

V7_Sport on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

This guy could become 2012′s Willie Horton. GOP will use it to legitimately criticize Obama’s immigration policy, Dems will scream that they are trying to scare white voters by telling them Obama let’s black murderers loose on the streets.

Mark1971 on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Immigration authorities released man who then murdered three people in Florida

Disgraceful.

Ask Mike Huckabee about letting people go, who then go on to kill. I think it was a factor in his decision not to run in ’12.

portlandon on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Just 18 days after the murders, Dufrene shot and killed himself when he was cornered by Manatee County sheriff’s deputies…

The only good part of this story.

climbnjump on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Doing the jobs murders Americans won’t do.

Capp on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

OMG You’re race-baiting because you showed his picture!!!!!11!!!!!///1988 Presidental Campaign

thebrokenrattle on January 23, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Yeah, like that’s your main motivation in putting forward this story now, Tina.

Right.

Random on January 23, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I’m surprised that there’s no aggravated felony exception to the TPS program.

NorthernCross on January 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Wow, just wow…
How was he connected to his victims?

OmahaConservative on January 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM

“Haiti was in a state of emergency and the Haitian government had reduced capabilities to ensure the security of Haitian society as a whole.” This is simply imconprehensible. Haiti has always beenin a state of emergency and unsecure. It is and will always be a sh#$hole. How much more $ can you spend in the place. Why do you think the Dominican Republic won’t let haitians near their border. It’s really hell on earth.

rjoco1 on January 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I wonder if he would have qualified for Gingrich’s amnesty.

V7_Sport on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I see you’re keeping up your customary habit of ass-hattery.

Flora Duh on January 23, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Surely some kind of an exception could have been invoked here, right?

I’m thinking a small boat, about 5 miles offshore. Bang, then splash.

BobMbx on January 23, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I wonder if he would have qualified for Gingrich’s amnesty.

V7_Sport on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

That depends on what his local neighborhood council decides. If he went to church they would be more likely to let him stay.

Mark1971 on January 23, 2012 at 6:57 PM

GOP will use it to legitimately criticize Obama’s immigration policy,

Now thats funny, right there.

BobMbx on January 23, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Lee Atwater is dead and gone; I can’t see anyone in the spineless RNC risking the “that’s raycissssss” tag by making an issue of this case.

MidniteRambler on January 23, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Mark1971 on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

It would be nice if they did come up with a eastern europian who did something like this to take the race card out of it. We have to have some russian mobsters than were smuggled in around here somewhere.

Sultanofsham on January 23, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I wonder if he would have qualified for Gingrich’s amnesty.

V7_Sport on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

You don’t wonder, or care. Just another nutball attack for you.

cozmo on January 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM

And he looks like such a nice guy.

carbon_footprint on January 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Except that the Republican ranks are infested by putrid stink of the “professional campaign consultants” who do the bidding of the institutional left i.e. never bring attention to a story like this, that talking about illegal immigration will “alienate” Hispanic voters, etc etc.
Make no mistake, Republicans in 2012 are worse than spineless cowards.

flawedskull on January 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM

If immigration authorities released someone who then killed one of my loved ones…there would be dead immigration authotities, who made that decesion. (Don’t give me the ‘no one is responsible speech’ or ‘taking the law into your own hands’ BS)
Government is never held accountable lately…(just report me to Homeland Security.)

KOOLAID2 on January 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM

But, the government wants to touch my junk!

KOOLAID2 on January 23, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I’m thinking a small boat, about 5 12 miles offshore. Bang, then splash.

BobMbx on January 23, 2012 at 6:56 PM

national waters and all that stuff…

Coolidge_Conservative on January 23, 2012 at 7:03 PM

climbnjump on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Hey Dufrene, get busy living or get busy dying.

Thanks for choosing correctly.

James on January 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM

But he looks like such a sweet, caring guy.

whatcat on January 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Mark1971 on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Nice dream.

The Republican party is riddled with cowardice. Far be it from them to question the wisdom of President Historic First©, with whom they must reach out to felons, malcontents, whiners and others who are oppressed.

The same gutless cowards are insuring that we get four more years of Osama Obama.

MrScribbler on January 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM

No, it is a reminder that our government is too large. I am not comforted by the notion of federal bureaucrats using their “personal judgment” or their supposed “common sense.”

GaltBlvnAtty on January 23, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Sultanofsham on January 23, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I came here from Eastern Europe. It took me almost 8 long, hard years of jumping through hoops, taking classes and being placed under a microscope before I could become a citizen.

This kind of stuff makes me crazy.

JPeterman on January 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Mark1971 on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Which will only work if they can keep the names/pictures of the victims out of the news.

CJ on January 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Murderous scum: free to go.

US Congressman: ‘Do not leave the cubicle!’

peski on January 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM

This kind of stuff makes me crazy.

JPeterman on January 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Me too, brother, me too…

OmahaConservative on January 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I wonder if he would have qualified for Gingrich’s amnesty.

V7_Sport on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Better question: Who wouldn’t qualify under Gingrich’s manesty?
* “Establishing roots”
* “Going to church”
* WWII-Type Neighborhood boards (with a member of LaRaza, the Democratic precinct delegate, a Unitarian minister or a Catholic nun).

Immigration – both legal and illegal – is this country’s most serious problem.

bw222 on January 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Yeah, like that’s your main motivation in putting forward this story now, Tina.

Right.

Random on January 23, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Do you post over at the Activity Pit as RandomGuy

RickB on January 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Is he one of those foreign tourists Obama wants to come to Disneyland?

ThePrez on January 23, 2012 at 7:12 PM

That’s nothing! Salvadorans are allowed to stay in the US till 2013 because of “slow recovery” from an earthquake in 2001!

I’m sure it’s not political at all! ;)

PattyJ on January 23, 2012 at 7:12 PM

But the TSA is protecting us from the likes of Rand Paul, guys. Ya know, the little noodle armed guy I could arm wrestle to death? I actually like Rand Paul okay, I’d just rather be safe from the Dufrene’s if I had my druthers.

waterytart on January 23, 2012 at 7:13 PM

How long before Obama’s illegal alien DWI uncle gets behind the wheel and kills someone?

Roy Rogers on January 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Immigration – both legal and illegal – is this country’s most serious problem.

bw222 on January 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM

We don’t have an immigration problem.

We have problem because of migration. Entire cultures are on the move to get here before the candy runs out.

BobMbx on January 23, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Obama voter.

Mimzey on January 23, 2012 at 7:16 PM

A pair of Supreme Court rulings in 2001 and 2005

Actually there were 2 rulings in 2001:

1. 2001: 5-4 vote. Scalia was the lead dissenter.

2. 2001, Zadvydas v. Davis, 5-4 vote. Scalia again the lead dissenter.

5. 2005: Lopez v. Gonzalez, 8-1 vote. Thomas dissents.

Del Dolemonte on January 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Tell that to the dead people. 3/4 of the world has reduced capacity to ensure the safety of their citizens, too effin bad for Haiti and this dude if he had to go back.

Bishop on January 23, 2012 at 7:20 PM

He shot and killed himself?

Dang! If he had just run off to Texas when they let him go he could have received in-state tuition at his college of choice and fulfilled his dream.

Well, at least the streets are free of one more scumbag, so there’s that.

3 killed by the pile of rubbish. Sad.

Horace on January 23, 2012 at 7:20 PM

These deaths are on “The One”s and Holders head the family should sue the Obama administration for wrongful death. This just disgusts me!

angrymike on January 23, 2012 at 7:21 PM

BuzzFeed asks whether Kesler Dufrene might not become Barack Obama’s Willie Horton. Nothing about Dufrene’s story reflects well on U.S. officials:

Wow! Like I am so totally lucky! I am getting to post like sooo many race baits today! I mean like the food stamp president toally made this guy kill people. Except I believe in free will except when I don’t! Confusing! I might have to ask baby Jesus why he made this man do murders but I am sure it was for a good reason!

Barbour/Christie 2012 EAT IT! AMERICA!

tommyhawk on January 23, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Hatians are a large demographic in South Florida.

That’s Debbie Dishwater Brillopad Schultz’s territory.

Make her answer for this.

………..

I don’t want to be crass, but as an investigator these slugs actually have FL drivers licenses with names such as :

Clairvoyant Diva
Excellent Lovens

…..

And, they are legit ID’s. Oh! And they can vote, too!

All in Debbie Dishwater Brillopad’s district. Hold her accountable.

Key West Reader on January 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Wait….what? I thought separating illegals from their families was too horrible to contemplate. Imagine the anguish his family was forced to suffer due to this injustice.

xblade on January 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Horace on January 23, 2012 at 7:20 PM

And, I’ll bet he obtained that gun legally as well/s off.

waterytart on January 23, 2012 at 7:26 PM

This kind of stuff makes me crazy.

JPeterman on January 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I worked with a guy who ended up getting the boot from the country when the company downsized and he couldnt find another job while he was trying to become a citizen. The sad thing is I could throw a baseball from my back yard and hit a house that has illegals in it both back then and today. Its such a joke.

Sultanofsham on January 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM

tommyhawk on January 23, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I vote we strike the word “like” from hot air usage, then tommy’s posts would be half as long.

waterytart on January 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Well at least the federal government and it’s many hard workers will not be in control over my own health decisions!

jukin3 on January 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I wonder if he’ll vote democrat in the 2012 election?

angrymike on January 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM

xblade on January 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Here here good man. Let’s import his relatives so he may be properly represented by an audience in court. Good man, my good fellow. God speed. Now, pass the caviar.

/Lib

Key West Reader on January 23, 2012 at 7:31 PM

This story would hurt somebody in power if it had been a white guy released who then killed some Muslims.

But it’s a no-go meme because race cannot be baited by the MSM.

profitsbeard on January 23, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Obama has (more) blood on his hands.

WannabeAnglican on January 23, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Excellent Lovens

…..

And, they are legit ID’s. Oh! And they can vote, too!

All in Debbie Dishwater Brillopad’s district. Hold her accountable.

Key West Reader on January 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I wonder if her street name is Long Time

RickB on January 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Sultanofsham on January 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM

That is really sad. I worked 2 jobs, while going to school and became a citizen in December, 2004. I guess I was lucky to get in before the crap hit the fan with the economy.

JPeterman on January 23, 2012 at 7:40 PM

it should be his ‘willie horton’ but with this lsm

move along,nothing to see here

cmsinaz on January 23, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Nope. No effect whatsoever. He’s a black democrat (obama)which translates to “automatic pass”.

Seriously, Do you think the press is gonna push this in a bad light against Teh One? Ain’t gonna happen…

Tim Zank on January 23, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Those three murders are on the Bamster’s head. Which candidate will tell him that to his face? All done for political considerations.

slickwillie2001 on January 23, 2012 at 7:54 PM

KOOLAID2 on January 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I know you’re trying to feign some sort of tough stance, but my loved one happens to be one of those immigration authorities, so, suffice it to say that you should shut your f*cking mouth about killing agents that work in the most dangerous places and protect you, day and night. They do their jobs. People like Janet Napolitano, John Morton, and Eric Holder, who take their orders from the president, make those decisions. Go threaten them.
Now, Tina, how’s that ‘personhood’ concern thingy working out for you?

HornetSting on January 23, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Wow! Like I am so totally lucky!

tommyhawk on January 23, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Tommy – if your IQ magically tripled overnight, you’d only be considered marginally lucky.

bw222 on January 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Haiti was one of dozens of third world hellholes before the earthquake, it was one of dozens of dozens afterwards, and it will almost certainly continue to be so for generations, with or without natural disasters.

There is really no validity to deciding not to deport illegal immigrant felons back to Haiti unless you are prepared to grant permanent residency in America to absolutely anyone from the dozens of such counties that manages to make it ashore.

There is no end to such a policy. When does anyone think Haiti will no longer be a hellhole?

If Tina is going to volunteer lame excuses for Obama administration decisions like this, maybe she should consider writing somewhere else with a more naive or cynical view about the results of such an open borders philosophy.

cool breeze on January 23, 2012 at 7:59 PM

This story would hurt somebody in power if it had been a white guy released who then killed some Muslims and the president was a conservative

FIFY

MidniteRambler on January 23, 2012 at 8:01 PM

My comment from another thread on now archived headlines.

(Mushy-headed thinking by GOP candidates in the past (Bush, McCain. et al) has helped fuel the current deplorable situation. Let’s hope the next president thinks with his HEAD, not his heart!):

Kudos to Newt for the Contract with America, overturning 40 years of Dem. House rule, balanced budget, etc., etc. All super achievements.

But why is he proposing to GIVE AWAY OUR COUNTRY TO FOREIGN INVADERS? Hardly a TEA party platform plank.

Point 6 of his otherwise great immigration plan
needlessly rewards criminals (who knowingly broke our laws by illegally entering our country) with their ill-gotten goods (residency).

In what other area of human activity does this otherwise smart man think that giving the ill-gotten goods to the criminal will cut down on the crime rate? Duh. Point 6 is just another giant magnet for future illegals, just like Perry’s in-state tuition, Mitt’s former advocacy of McCain-Kennedy Comprehensive Amnesty, ad nauseum.

A pox on ANY candidate who devalues American citizenship so much that he advocates rewarding foreign invaders with residency, or worse, a pathway to citizenship.

Why can’t ALL GOP candidates just calmly and rationally advocate for the policy of “attrition through enforcement” — the most humane, logical, lawful, economical, effective and POLITICALLY POPULAR solution? Duh.

And when the states actually implement this policy, listen to an illegal alien explain why it is so effective.

fred5678 on January 23, 2012 at 8:01 PM

If that mug shot makes it into a Republican campaign ad, everyone’s gonna think he’s another Kenyan relative. I’m just sayin’…

Rational Thought on January 23, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Have you noticed hardly anyone is infuriated until it hits home? What is it going to take?

straytrooper on January 23, 2012 at 8:15 PM

No. The rule of law, is the rule of law. Goodness gracious, what is even the *point* of having laws if we just decide “well, I’m not so sure it makes sense in this instance.”

libfreeordie on January 23, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I wonder if he would have qualified for Gingrich’s amnesty.

V7_Sport on January 23, 2012 at 6:51 PM

You don’t wonder, or care. Just another nutball attack for you.

cozmo on January 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Yes I do wonder and yes I do care. Romney has the most anti-illeagal alien platform of anyone running. Gingrich’s plan on dealing with illegals is a joke.

V7_Sport on January 23, 2012 at 8:29 PM

OT, sort of:

Ann Coulter just said, with a straight face, that Romney is “the most conservative candidate of the four remaining in the race”.

RomneyCare? “I’m a moderate?” Voting to curtail the Second Amendment?

Yeah, I’m done with Coulter, and I don’t even especially like Santorum and Gingrich, much less crazy Ron Paul.

MidniteRambler on January 23, 2012 at 8:30 PM

This is part of why the Obama campaign is drooling to face Romney – because Romney’s “Willie Horton” Daniel Tavares – Tavares was set free by Romney appointed Superior Court Judge Kathe M. Tuttman.

Obama-Obamacare. Ronmey-Romneycare. Obama-Dufrene. Romney-Tavares.

S

batterup on January 23, 2012 at 8:50 PM

MidniteRambler on January 23, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Ann made better points than that!

Women I date have been reminding me that I have been nits about Newt for years. Shoot, I never thought all the dirt would come out. Now I have some explaining to do.

As soon as Mitt appeared, I saw him as a winner. They would never elect a reactionary like me. And he is not like me….

IlikedAUH2O on January 23, 2012 at 9:17 PM

libfreeordie on January 23, 2012 at 8:22 PM

You folks on the Left said Democrat Bill Clinton wasn’t committing felony perjury, simply because he was Lying Under Oath About Sex.

F-

Del Dolemonte on January 23, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Well there’s your solution. After the six months are up, send ‘em all to the homes of the Supreme Court Justices.

I’m sure they’ll understand.

GarandFan on January 23, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Because of immigration, my daughter is not alive.”

while I can appreciate the disgust, this is where government takes it in the shorts every time. Ultimately, its this man’s own decisions that took her life. Although it is comforting and convenient to blame the government for things going wrong (and generally, that is a valid argument), the government is not the root of all evil. That root is in this man’s heart and there is nothing the government is going to do about that (except keep him detained). Of all the people we detain, there are guys like this that fall through the cracks unfortunately. A sad case all around.

ted c on January 23, 2012 at 9:44 PM

This man shouldn’t have been in the country to commit the first two felonies. Can anybody be sued in this case or are the officials involved immune?

hopeful on January 23, 2012 at 9:46 PM

The niece of one of my friends was killed by an illegal immigrant.

The pain the of the families is heartbreaking.

There is enough tragedy in this veil of tears without inviting more.

Everyone involved in this travesty deserves censure.

Bruno Strozek on January 23, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Well gee this is Obama’s outreach to those “moderate voters. You know those folks so coveted by the Pubbies. So you think this will play well with those “moderates? Just another dead Obama voter. The air smells better the world is safer and the “moderates are satiated.

HatfieldMcCoy on January 23, 2012 at 9:54 PM

What’s really annoying outrageous is that Obama’s Immigration Department released Dufrene in October 2010 due to Obama placing a moratorium on deportations to Haiti and because the end of it in January 2011 was not foreseeable.

Seriously, Obama lifted the moratorium around less than three months after they released Dufrene but by some rationalization of these clowns running the executive branch that was not “foreseeable”.

Considering how much time it takes for Obama to mull over any freakin’ decision he has to make, The White House had to already be in the process of deciding to lift the moratorium at the time Dufrene was released, and if ICE had just talked to Obama they would have foreseen the end of the moratorium.

But all that kind of coordination would require a President who was serious about his responsibilities as the Manager-in-Chief of the Executive Branch of government.

Dusty on January 23, 2012 at 10:21 PM

…said Audrey Hansack, 37, who moved back to her native Nicaragua after the murder of her daughter Ashley Chow.

Color me quite confused with this sentence.

mapper on January 23, 2012 at 10:22 PM

BobMbx on January 23, 2012 at 6:56 PM

national waters and all that stuff…

Coolidge_Conservative on January 23, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Do you know how many of these scumbags we have on our shores…

We’re gonna need a bigger boat!

Laura in Maryland on January 23, 2012 at 10:39 PM

the same foot loose and fancy free mentality applies to american citizen recidivist felons including the most heinous of murderers. our judicial system -our laws- have been decimated by years of pro-defendant, left wing activist legal shilling. our laws have been hallowed out from the inside stripping the public, the victims and the state of the means necessary to maintain order and safety for all. victims are disappeared from the system and their families mean naught. the only important poor benighted baby seal whose mistreatment screams for justice is the criminal. the victims are nothing and the state an out of control police state. that is the narrative that freed this scum bag and thousands just like him.

our country has been ceded to the worst among us at the behest of the left- the legacy of the criminal and murderous marxists- all of them involved in ‘prison activism’- of the 60′s. the same collection of hateful killers who propped up king obambi.” free as a bird, guilty as sin.” the same killers pardoned in droves by the likes of clinton. our DOJ is in the hands of these people yet the republicants in congress made no attempt to block racist thugs like holder. meekly they now peep peep about him resigning and they don’t dare blame obama for the injustices of his social justice department.

people molder in ICE jails- even those who have committed no crimes besides the obvious one of being here illegally. however,once some illegal commits a serious crime he automatically becomes a victim who needs to be shielded from the racist oppressive “justice” of the man. he was let out because his criminally conferred more rights on him than we the law abiding have. we certainly do not deserve to be protected from him.criminal- being limited to those who commit crimes against persons no matter how violent- is a protected class except of course white white collar criminals who deserve the death penalty.

the rule of law is all we have standing between us and fascism or chaos-and we’ve allowed it to be destroyed. i shudder to think who dear leader will pardon on his way out of office. how will we fix this mess when the opposition isn’t strong enough to stand against it ?

mittens on January 23, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Looks like another of the Sotero clan has been captured.

Wolfmoon on January 23, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Sheesh! He came here illegally. If some people break one law and nobody cares, how do they know when to quit?

Give the guy a break!

IlikedAUH2O on January 23, 2012 at 11:51 PM

IMHO, That alone should make everyone involved in this at the legislative level, hang their head in shame….In Shame, dam*it….

There is NO way you can sit there and tell me the system works…It does not work, if a immigrant from a country like NICARAGUA feels safer moving BACK there than stay here.

Let me rephrase: She’s willing to LEAVE a 1st World (red ink and all) country to RETURN to one that, to be fair, is not the first place Joe Sixpack thinks of traveling to on his yearly week vacation.

This is insane. You want to give me a reason why we aren’t building more holding tanks for these people?

BlaxPac on January 23, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Sultanofsham on January 23, 2012 at 7:28 PM

That’s cool…how many baseballs do you have?

James on January 24, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Looks like a future cabinet member or a union president.

you racists obviously don’t understand that he had a difficult upbringing and was subject to a lot of abuse and discrimination by white people. You should accept responsibility for this and send the money for his defense team.

acyl72 on January 24, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I wonder if he’ll vote democrat in the 2012 election?

angrymike on January 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Ummm, he’s dead…. OH! I see what you did there.

PXCharon on January 24, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Showing his photo is racist or something.

Akzed on January 24, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Showing his photo is racist or something.
Akzed on January 24, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Naw…

..BUT Hey, if you put this same guy in a golf cart with a bag of clubs, and a putter in his hand….WHO DO YOU HAVE ??

Except this guy is probably more competent :)

BigSven on January 24, 2012 at 1:07 PM