NFL Divisional playoffs day 1 open thread

posted at 8:00 am on January 14, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Since I was on the road in New Hampshire last week, I didn’t get much of an opportunity to watch the wild-card round of football games … with one exception.  Thanks to the last really bad day of a nasty head cold, I ended up staying in my hotel room to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers play the Tim Tebow-led Denver Broncos, and … let’s just say it didn’t work out as well as I’d hoped.  It was actually a fantastic game, and the Steelers came back from 14 down at the half to take it into overtime.  However, it took longer to explain the convoluted playoff-OT rule than it did to actually end the OT period, which only took 11 seconds and one 80-yard TD pass on a slant route.

Needless to say, I went 1-1 in my first set of picks for the playoffs.

Today we have two great games on tap:

• Saints at 49ers — San Francisco has only lost one game at home all year, while New Orleans has lost three on the road.  The Niners had a whole division of weak competitors, although Seattle came on in the second half and looked pretty good.  The Saints destroyed the Lions last week, and while their defense looks like it will have some problems, the Saints have the top-ranked passing offense going up against the 16th-ranked passing defense.  They also have Drew Brees, who has playoff and Super Bowl experience, while the 49ers have not been here in a long time.  I’ll take New Orleans, 34-30 in a shootout.
  • Broncos at Patriots — Hey, I like Tim Tebow.  I even liked him when he beat my Steelers.  Tebow is a class act, especially off the football field, to which I’ll return in a moment.  Tebow even has playoff-like experience by way of the college national championship game at the end of the 2008 season, which he won.  But let’s not kid ourselves here.  The 8-8 Broncos defeated a beaten-up Steeler team without key personnel (including their starting running back and two defensive starters) at home, and it took them an overtime period to do it.  They have to go on the road to face the #1 seeded Patriots, taking with them the 31st-rated passing offense and a defense rated 18th against the pass and 22nd against the run.  Oh, and who do they face?  Only 4-time Super Bowl QB Tom Brady and the 2nd-rated passing offense in the league.  I’ll be rooting for Tebow, but it would take a genuine, Lazarus-like miracle for the Broncos to beat the Patriots in Foxboro tomorrow evening.  The line has New England by 14 points, but they’ll beat the spread with a 35-14 win at home.

But I’m not kidding about Tebow being a class act.  ESPN’s Rick Reilly has a must-read essay titled, “I Believe in Tim Tebow” (which AP also linked last night), and you will too after reading it:

I’ve come to believe in Tim Tebow, but not for what he does on a football field, which is still three parts Dr. Jekyll and two parts Mr. Hyde.

No, I’ve come to believe in Tim Tebow for what he does off a football field, which is represent the best parts of us, the parts I want to be and so rarely am.

Who among us is this selfless?

Every week, Tebow picks out someone who is suffering, or who is dying, or who is injured, flies them and their families to the Broncos game, rents them a car, puts them up in a nice hotel, buys them dinner (usually at a Dave and Buster’s), gets them and their families pregame passes, visits with them just before kickoff (!), gets them 30-yard line tickets down low, visits with them after the game (sometimes for an hour), has them walk him to his car, and sends them off with a basket of gifts.

Home or road, win or lose, hero or goat.

Remember last week, when the world was pulling its hair out in the hour after Tebow had stunned the Pittsburgh Steelers with an 80-yard OT touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomasin the playoffs? And Twitter was exploding with 9,420 tweets about Tebow per second? When an ESPN poll was naming him the most popular athlete in America?

Tebow was spending that hour talking to 16-year-old Bailey Knaub about her 73 surgeries so far and what TV shows she likes.

It’s worth noting that there are more than a few NFL players who do this kind of outreach, and some that will soon come to the NFL, such as Oklahoma State’s Justin Blackmon, who brought a young girl who has fought cancer into remission to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl with him after a long correspondence between the two.  Tebow does this constantly, though, and for the most part does it quietly as well.  Be sure to read the whole column, and you’ll understand why even those of us who don’t give Denver a snowball’s chance in you-know-where will still be rooting for Tebow and his teammates tonight.  I’ll be delighted to be proved wrong with this pick.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

That 49ers game was amazing from start to finish. Craziest first quarter I’ve seen in a while.

mythicknight on January 14, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I don’t like the way this is starting out.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Oh how many times have I heard that…

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Oh how many times have I heard that…

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM

If the Broncs can answer I’ll feel better.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 8:23 PM

God being on your side is fantastic, unless you have a pass defense that sleeps on the job.

TXUS on January 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Tebow is gonna shut the Pats up. Just wait & see.

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Use the force, Tebow!

abobo on January 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Crap!

predator on January 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Damn! Lost the fumble.

abobo on January 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Ball!

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Well Hell. I should pause before entering =(

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Congratulations to the 49ers for playing tough and reaping the reward.

Woe
Is
Me

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Snakebit, once Pierre Thomas went out injured.

Had the Saints lost the ball that many times, but still had Thomas to power the running attck, they win that game.

Just like last year in Seattle – when Brees throws 60 times, he loses.

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Damn! Lost the fumble.

abobo on January 14, 2012 at 8:27 PM

This is exactly what a winning Tebow game looks like :)

Hang tight!

Axe on January 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

C’mon Tebow and team, I don’t want to fly to Boston for the AFC championship game. And, you’ll like it in Reliant Stadium, trust me.

TXUS on January 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Strongest start by Pats in many weeks.
Gods of this realm have names that begin with B.
;)

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

… waiting to see the ball flap down the field …

Axe on January 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Feel yo pain, bro, and can’t understand what happened to the D there at the end. But, I also give kudos to the Niners for their come back in the last minute or so. Next year.

TXUS on January 14, 2012 at 8:35 PM

;)

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Yes, the prince of this world is strong with this brady fellow.

abobo on January 14, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Gronk, no answers for that guy. Tackle him, break your neck.
LB can’t keep up, corner can’t cover.
No huddle, as hoped. Run game effective enough.
Looking like a serious take-down.

I like it.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Not much football interrupting my commercials.

Axe on January 14, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Brady 8/8 with 2TD. 1st quarter. He seems prepared for this, one might say. Nice kick coverage.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Broncs need a stop. Turnover would be even better.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Anybody else see that Occupy guy running around the Patriots sideline with a headset on? They need to get security down there.

forest on January 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Interception for the Denver Tebows!

rbj on January 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM

INt! Yes!

predator on January 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM

forest on January 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Nice.

Cornell Conservative on January 14, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Touchdown Broncoooooos!

predator on January 14, 2012 at 8:56 PM

forest on January 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Heh! Awesome!

Who is John Galt on January 14, 2012 at 8:57 PM

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL!

TXUS on January 14, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Announcers suck as do the refs.

FLconservative on January 14, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Ninkovich getting it done on the option.
Needed three and out there, now Tom needs to settle down, stop bearing down on Gronk and Welk, spread it around.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Congratulations to the 49ers for playing tough and reaping the reward.

Woe
Is
Me

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 8:28 PM

The Saints turned the ball over 5 TIMES and still didn’t lose the game until there were only 9 seconds left.

Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Gronked. Situation stabilized.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Child indoctrination at its finest, lol.

mythicknight on January 14, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Great commercial by Focus on the Family. And CBS actually aired it.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 9:18 PM

predator on January 14, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Just discussing that with family members. Incredible. I have not seen a commercial like that in Avery long time.

FLconservative on January 14, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Sacked with 3:16 left.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Brady is on fire!!

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Congratulations to the 49ers for playing tough and reaping the reward.

Woe
Is
Me

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Agreed, no shame at all….it was one of the best playoff games played by two great teams. The Niners really never did stop Brees thru the air, but the run defense and special teams made a huge contribution:

David Akers 3/3 12 pointsAndy Lee 8 punts for 396yds 49.5 average longest 63 yds.

New Orleans Rushing Totals: (team) 14 carries for 37 yds 2.6 yd average, longest run—7 yards.

Rovin on January 14, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Stone-cold kill shot by Brady.

Exhibit A in why, love him or hate him, he’s Hall-of-Fame.

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Great throw. This is gonna be a smashing.

mythicknight on January 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Great commercial by Focus on the Family. And CBS actually aired it.
predator on January 14, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Yeah, that was nice. Makes up for this rotten game. :(

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Denver needs to open it up and go downfield like they did against Pittsburgh. It may not work, but they can’t run/option their way back into this. Time to throw caution to the wind.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I’m sure Brady and company are gaining a lot of new Believers tonight…

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 9:37 PM

The Saints vs 49ers game was spectacular! WOW! Had no dog in that fight, but the game was great.

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Ed, Never again are you allowed to post a picture of Tebow.

You Jinxed our team!

Blu3Yeti on January 14, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I’m afraid Jesus Himself is going to have to suit up for Denver to win this game. Brady, and I happen to like him, though I’d rather the Broncs win, is a man on fire. True professional, in all ways.

TXUS on January 14, 2012 at 9:40 PM

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I’m going to need the rest of the weekend to get my BP back down CP—what a dogfight.

Rovin on January 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Catch the ball!

predator on January 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Would be nice if a Broncos WR would catch the ball. This is getting u. g. l. y.

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM

It hurts not losing with our best. Losing Pierre Thomas sucked the wind right out of the offense and made Brees try to win it with his arm.

Felt like Seattle all over again. Watching Ivory getting stuffed down the middle was deja vu to that night out in the hunting camp last year this time, coming in from the deer stand to watch Seattle pull away in the 4th quarter.

No knock on the Niners – they came to play, especially the defense just denying Brees the pocket all night. I think we’d have pulled it out in spite of the turnovers, had we had Pierre.

Tough loss.

C’est la vie.

Good luck, 49ers!

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Wow.

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Credit where credit is due.

Brady is playing a whopper of a game. Good for him =)

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Quite honestly, I think John Fox is a terrible coach… his play calling is ridiculously unimaginative and predictable… that may be a function of his players but still.

ninjapirate on January 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

OK now they need a miracle.

ronsfi on January 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Rovin on January 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I’m sure! And your team won. Congrats! It’s been a drought in SF. I’m sure this is a great feeling. They look like contenders. That would be a game I’d watch again.

This game, otoh, oy vey. I think I’m going to read a book and utilize the mute button.

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM

BTW, the Broncos have one of the toughest schedules next year… I would be surprised if the Broncos break even win-loss wise next year. It could get ugly in Denver.

ninjapirate on January 14, 2012 at 9:49 PM

OK now they need a miracle.

ronsfi on January 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Stranger things have happened…

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Goodnight, Irene.

cane_loader felt the same pain losing Welker for the playoffs that year.
It did feel like NO’s game all day, even when they were down though.
Rough loss.
Me? Selfish pat fan, I am glad they are out, the thought of them at the Indy dome is scary. Them who dats scared me more than the cheezits, actually.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Catch the ball!

predator on January 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM

That.

Axe on January 14, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I’m getting to the age where I’m almost ready to invoke “blood pressure” and open a book.

After the LSU embarrassment last Monday, not the most joyeaux week here in Cajun country

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

God is coming, you atheist Roman Patriots. Repent!!!

John the Libertarian on January 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM

ninjapirate on January 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

You do know the offensive coordinator calls the plays, right? That said, I agree the Denver play calling gets an F this week. Obviously, the Patriots having Denver’s former head coach who drafted Tebow calling their plays helps. Doesn’t matter, the Patriots are the better team.

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I imagine this is what it’s like to become Big Pappy’s new-woman after going to prison for a crime you never committed.

At least, that first half felt like wedding night.

Axe on January 14, 2012 at 9:54 PM

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I can beat that. How about the better team (Stanford) losing because of YET ANOTHER CRAPPY KICKER.

Who puts a freshman kicker in a bowl match?!?!

John the Libertarian on January 14, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Catch the ball!

This does make offense more complicated.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Stone-cold kill shot by Brady.

Exhibit A in why, love him or hate him, he’s Hall-of-Fame.

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Earlier in this thread I think I asked someone why they “hated” Brady. Never got an answer.

In that game with the Jets a few years ago where the Patriots were fined by the NFL for the illegal sideline video taping, Brady himself was never directly or indirectly accused by anyone, including the NY Jets themselves, of personally “cheating”; likewise no one ever made that charge against Tom in the follow-up Non Scandal.

No, the Brady-Haters are just envious that a QB who was passed over until the 7th round of the draft could be as good or better than anyone playing today, much less Joe Montana or Terry Bradshaw.

Or they are jealous perhaps?

What say you, Brady-Haters? Why do you dislike the guy so much?

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 9:55 PM

It did feel like NO’s game all day, even when they were down though.
Rough loss.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM

It did feel like the Saints would pull it out.

Jimmy Graham…Jimmy Graham…Jimmy GRAHAM!

That Brees bomb over the middle, Graham’s stiff-arm to the facemask, and TD to make it 32-29…

I could see the Promised Land from there

:_-(

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM

What say you, Brady-Haters? Why do you dislike the guy so much?

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I’m a Colts fan. Colts/Pats have no love for each other.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM

What say you, Brady-Haters? Why do you dislike the guy so much?

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 9:55 PM

For me, not having followed him closely, it’s the pretty-boy image, the whining/crying I’ve seen on the sidelines multiple times, and the screwing around with supermodels…

All in all, I just haven’t thought much of Brady.

But, again, that’s just a general impression of mine, and I’ve never been a Brady “hater,” or gone out of my way to bad-mouth him.

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM

God is treating the broncos like a bunch of jews.

borntoraisehogs on January 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM

God is coming, you atheist Roman Patriots. Repent!!!

John the Libertarian on January 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM

lol those New Englanders are indeed the least religious people in America.

haner on January 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM

God is treating the broncos like a bunch of jews.

borntoraisehogs on January 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Wow, that was a lot of statement in a little package!
Notice you lower-cased Broncos and Jews. Is this significant?

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM

predator tough year for you guys. I missed peyton this year, took a big edge off. I can’t see letting him get away. Not for an untested draft pick, I don’t care what anyone says.
What do you think? Fans in general have to be against letting him go?

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM

ninjapirate on January 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Er, Fox is one of the best. He not only got Denver this far, but he got the Carolina Panthers to the Super Bowl a few years back.

Guess who they lost to?

BTW when Fox coached Carolina, they more or less owned the New Orleans Saints, even in the years when they had 8-8 or worse records.

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Still trying to run the ball. Denver, you will not catch up that way. YOu have to air it out. If it’s a disaster you’re no worse off.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Wow, this game is brutal.
Today goes down among my worse sports days…. :(

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM

What say you, Brady-Haters? Why do you dislike the guy so much?
Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 9:55 PM

When you face the same QB and team repeatedly in big time games, a rivalry develops. We’ve won some (steelers) and lost some. No one denies Brady and the Patriots are good, the intense dislike is a result of the rivalry. For example, as a Duke bball fan I’m ecstatic that UNC lost by 33 today to Florida State. Ecstatic.

Plus, many of the Patriot players and most of the fans are obnoxiously arrogant. Like I am when talking with Tarheel fans. ;-)

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Nice run, Tim, congrats on becoming the starter and your record as such, Best Wishes and Luck! next year.

Unless you have to play my Cowboys in the playoffs… ;)

Who is John Galt on January 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

What do you think? Fans in general have to be against letting him go?

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Hell no, don’t let him go. He’s one of the best. And even if he never gets back to the QB he once was, who better for Luck (or whoever) to learn from?

predator on January 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

lol those New Englanders are indeed the least religious people in America.

I am in Vermont. Lifetime New England.
Folks have faith, but it is not expressed casually.
There is no tradition or culture of those sort of greetings, etc.
In fact, most here are suspect of that sort of behavior.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Ouch. My eyes.

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Oh and some of the Pats fans play some sort of weird version of the victim card.

CW on January 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Ouch. My eyes.

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I told you to stay away from Nancy Pelosi’s Facebook page.

CW on January 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM

God is treating the broncos like a bunch of jews.

borntoraisehogs on January 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM

JUDAS!!!

/s

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM

CW on January 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Kind of like Christians feeling victimized in America.

haner on January 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Yeah, I agree. Have not dug into Colt forums to take the temp., but that is what i would have thought. The guy is on the short list of the best that has ever played.
But it keeps getting thrown out there.
I think it would be a huge mistake to let him go.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM

What say you, Brady-Haters? Why do you dislike the guy so much?

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I’m a Colts fan. Colts/Pats have no love for each other.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Well, that’s dislike, not the utter hatred for Brady that I’ve seen from fans of other teams. Besides, the Colts in the past beat the Pats in some very big games.

Your Colts did have a major problem though-this season proved more or less that without Manning your team was Zilch. On the other hand, a few years back Brady went down for the entire season in the first quarter of the first game of the season, and yet the Patriots still finished 11-5.

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Intercourse the Patriots fans, which Patriots players are obnoxiously arrogant? Name names.

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

This is unfortunately true amongst younger fans, who have known nothing but success. I still pinch myself and appreciate the continued success.

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM

6 TDs. Darryl Lamonica and Steve Young are quaking in their boots.

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

cane_loader on January 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Man, cane, what the hell is wrong with screwing around with supermodels? Guys like me who date real women, and regular models every now and then, wouldn’t mind going super here or there. If that’s a bad thing, I’m in a different world or time warp. And, a guy like Brady, he deserves his pick of female talent, don’t you think?

TXUS on January 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Del Dolemonte on January 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Pretty much the sentiment I expressed to my fellow Colts fans around here. Yeah, I can see them having an off year without Peyton. But 2-14? Nah. There’s a bigger problem there. I haven’t been as impressed with the team since Dungy left. Next year is Caldwell’s Waterloo. He’s gone if this doesn’t turn around. Or should be.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

CW on January 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Also, I think Brady and Manning (whom I like) are given preferential treatment in calls. The refs seem to protect them as the elite QBs. The hits that Ben Rothlisberger takes would NEVER be tolerated on Brady. imo anyway.

conservative pilgrim on January 14, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I have to agree with Del on this. Pats players are really the opposite mold, always talking up the opposition. In imitation of BB really.
Now, the New Yawk Jests….

Hernandez!!!!

Ref asks Tom for his autograph…

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I was rooting for Denver, but hey, the Pats are making it look easy. Good for them!

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Man, cane, what the hell is wrong with screwing around with supermodels?

Cane is in mourning, can’t be held responsible right now
;)

PaleoRider on January 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Haha Drudge has “REMEMBER ME?” as the headline.

haner on January 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM

This season proved once and for all Manning is the better QB. People that know anything about football knew it already.

Brady is just a robo QB in Belichick’s system. When Brady got hurt Belichick had another guy doing Brady numbers in no time. The Colts did not even win a game for three moths without Manning. Any QB with average skills would succeed in NE.

Manning has accomplished everything he has playing for three different coaches, too. It’s scary to think about what would have happened if Manning had played for Belichick.

Moesart on January 14, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Ugly on January 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM
It’s no secret that the Pats are an offensive machine. Who wouldn’t want a set of tight ends like they have? Gronkowski (sp?) would start and be a star for any team.

predator on January 14, 2012 at 10:20 PM